HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 with x_fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:33 pm

"High School does suck." Maddie agreed with a nod. "It's pretty much the same, there's just more cliques now..." Maddie murmured. "I'm a floater....I know at least one person in each clique, but I don't really belong...Gerry's the same way." Maddie said, sighing roughly again. She really needed to call him later. The day had been hectic....

As they pulled up to Vlad's house, Maddie looked up to find Alexi, Maria, Serena and Nick heading out. She smiled at her cousins with a nod, simply following Sami back up into the house.

Nick smirked, ducking as Serena practically climbed over him to get her things. He sighed and stood up fully while Maria darted off towards the basement. Hearing a car roll up into the driveway, Nick guessed it was Sami and Maddie. Tossing his backpack over his shoulder, Nick followed his twin from the house, with Alexi behind him and Maria following after them all.
"Vlad said to get your phone on you." Maria murmured. "Just in case." she added, nodding to Maddie and Sami in passing while they walked down to the car.

----------------

Maddie huffed onto the sofa, sub in hand. She had taken a few bites before Carlos wandered over. There was blood on his shirt and he looked a bit ruffled. Maddie glanced at him as he walked over and she raised an eyebrow curiously. Sadly, the blood didn't phase Maddie at all. It was the dishevled look on Carlos' face.
"Demitri got a little carried away with the bottles I brought down for him." Carlos explained and Maddie nodded slowly. "Sven said that with more blood in his system now he should be coming around any minute....hopefully." Carlos added with a shrug. "So we can head out now...it's late so we'll have to swing by Luca's tomorrow. We'll do that first thing though." Carlos promised, smiling at Sami. "You've got the keys yea?" Carlos asked. He kinda wanted to get home to clean up and sort everything out.

----------

Everything seemed dark....and yet, Alayna could see all the same. She blinked her eyes once....twice...maybe three times? Slowly things were coming to focus. She was laying in a bed...oh shit, why was everything in black and white?
Looking around quickly, Alayna realized she wasn't alone. She blinked again, and Anna was suddenly in focus. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, leaning back on one arm, legs cross, spinning a dagger in her hand while she stared at the wall.
Alayna gasped, recognizing the blade. When Anna turned her gaze to Alayna, her expression was complete triumph.
"I warned you didn't I?" Anna asked, and her voice seemed to echo. "He was never going to be yours again...."
"Get out of my head!" Alayna said, and her voice was raspy to her own ears even. Anna stood up from the bed, the cocky smirk still on her face. She walked closer, and Alayna found that she could move. Her body was too weak.
"Didn't you ever listen?" Anna asked. "I said if you didn't get me the dagger....I was going to kill your family."

"NO!" The scream broke through Alayna's nightmare. She woke up, still screaming at the angel in her dream. Maddie was suddenly at her side, and Alayna gasped as she opened her eyes.
"It's ok...you were dreaming." Maddie said quickly, grabbing her aunts shoulder as well to push her back into the bed. "Relax...we're at Vlad's house...it's late...everyone's pretty much just taking it easy...." Maddie said, nodding for Alayna to do the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:47 pm

Sami grinned at Carlos, chuckling as he talked about Demitri and feeding.
"Yea I have the keys, let me just stick this sandwich in the fridge for Chris" She said, heading into the kitchen and sliding around her mate and heading into the kitchen. Grinning, she stuck the sandwich in the fridge and scrawled a note for her brother on the fridge, making sure to draw a huge heart on it just to bother him.
"See you later Maddie, good luck driving" She called as the girl headed upstairs and she followed Carlos outside.
"Do you want me to drive?" She asked her mate curiously as they walked outside, the keys dangling from her fingers as she played with them absentmindedly.

Sliding into the car, she sighed contently as she headed towards their own appartment.
"So how's Demitri?" She asked curiously as she turned the radio off, already fed up with the news. She resisted the urge to sigh in relief as she pulled the car into the parking garage, it had been a long day and she was exhausted, running on next to no sleep and tons of coffee.

----

Serena grinned as she clambered into the backseat of Maria's car, letting her head rest against the window, her legs curled under her.
Alexi smiled as he glanced in the rearview mirror, both his children seemed far more relaxed then earlier, and that was reassuring. He had a feeling he was missing something and he really disliked that feeling, especially when it pertained to his family.
"So, how was school?" He asked the twins curiously, peering over his shoulder at them.
"Fine, a bit weird, but fine" Serena murmured, "It felt like a really long day" She added, it had been a weird day, especially since she was still trying to hide her relationship from her brother, she knew he'd flip.

----

Demitri awoke with a groan, his dark brown eyes flickering open to see his brothers and Chris leaning over him.
"Not again" He groaned, knowing exactly what had happened even if he couldn't remember specific events.
"Kristen? Alayna?" He rasped out, remembering what had sent him into the frenzy in the first place.
"Alive and kicking" Vlad said, shaking his head tiredly at his younger brother.
"You need to start feeding regularly" The older vampire said with a chuckle. Demitri had the grace to look embaressed but he nodded in agreement.
"I will, everyone alright?" He asked.
"Yea, but your house is destroyed and the resort is in shambles" Sven said, "Me n' Vlad are going to go get your stuff and I had Maddie's car delivered here, though it'll arrive tomorrow" Sven added.
"Sounds good, guess I need to start house hunting or something" Demitri groaned, "I'll talk to Kristen. She upstairs?"
"Yea" Sven murmured, helping Demitri up, not at all sympathetic when he winced. Demitri sighed and headed upstairs, finding his wife and son curled up in one of the spare rooms. He chuckled, rubbing Zach's soft wolf ears affectionately as he sat down gingerly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:16 am

"You should drive. I'm a mess." Carlos murmured as he followed Sami outside to the car. Once he sat down, Carlos huffed a sigh of relief. He felt like he'd been on the go practically all day. Even though he didn't need that much sleep, some part of him was exhausted. He glanced over at Sami then, and realized she was the source of the exhaustion. There were bags under her eyes, and her face looked a bit drained.

"Demitri's fine." Carlos said, waving a hand gently. "A few scraps here and there but he'll be better once he's conscious." he promised. As they pulled up to their apartment, Carlos sighed in relief. He stepped out of the car and smirked softly to himself. Quick as a flash, he scoped Sami up and ran up to their apartment, only setting her down once they were through the door.
Chuckling softly, Carlos pulled her close enough to kiss her lips lovingly.
"I'm going to shower. It's been a long day and I'm sure we could both use some relaxation and rest."

---------------

Nick sighed gently as he sat down in the back seat of the car and Alexi drove them all home. He closed his eyes for a few moments, and snapped them open again when he felt himself starting to nod off.
"School?" Nick echoed, hearing a bit of Alexi's question. "It was school, I guess." He murmured. "Went to class....skipped lunch....went to more class....heard that Maddie passed out in the middle of the hallway and had to be take to the Nurses' office. Found her there when Mom sent us the text that Chris was going to get us. Gerry was with her like the whole time apparently." Nick murmured, glancing at Serena curiously, for a moment. "So, just another day I guess."

----------------

Kristen blinked, hearing someone coming in the room. She opened her eyes enough to see Demitri's outline in the darkness of the room. It was evening, and the sunlight that had lit the room up earlier was now gone. Still, Kristen knew her husband's silluete anywhere.
"Demitri..." Kristen sighed in relief, reaching over for his hand and holding it tightly. She wanted to move and at least wrap her arms around him, but her body wouldn't let her.

-------------

"Kristen?" Alayna asked.
"She's resting." Maddie murmured with a nod. "Zach's been with her all day. Tia Maria patched her up, she'll be fine." Maddie added.
"Demitri?" Alayna then asked, her voice still rasping and her throat itching.
"Caused hell at the ski resort....Alexi found him, and they got him under control." Maddie answered, smiling lightly at her frantic aunt. Maddie knew this was just part of who Alayna was. Alayna worried, and that was why she always wanted to know what was going on. Knowing helped lessen the worry in Alayna's mind.
"You ok?" Maddie asked when Alayna hadn't said anything for a solid five minutes. Alayna merely nodded gently to the teen.
"Fine." Alayna said, wincing at the soreness in her throat.
"Oh, I'll get you some water." Maddie said, standing up from the bed and leaving the room.

Peeking into Kristen's room, Maddie found that Demitri was actually out an about.
"Dad." Maddie gasped, running over to him and hugging him tightly. "Oh I'm glad your back." She mumbled into his shoulder
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:25 am

Sami let out a startled yelp when Carlos scooped her up and raced into the building.
"Brat" She called after him though she followed him upstairs and shed her clothing. She was clean, having taken the bath earlier but she wanted to be near the bed. Yawning, she grabbed one of Carlos' shirts and yanked it on, grinning at the way it fell off one of her shoulders and bared the top of her tattoo. She missed getting ink and was debating getting something new, though she wasn't sure if Carlos would approve, though she honestly didn't care all that much. Tracing the tattoo on her wrist she debated getting something else, her back was done, but she was debating getting her ribs or perhaps her collarbone done. Bitting her lip, she nodded to herself, she had a few ideas and would speak to an artist as soon as she found a reputable one.

---

Serena nodded in agreement with Nick.
"Just another day" She echoed, yawning tiredly. "Its been a long day" She added at Alexi's questioning look.
"Ah alright..." He trailed off and returned his attention to the road, smiling as he pulled the car into the driveway, damn it felt good to be home.
"Any homework?" He asked reflexively.
"I'm done" Serena said, shaking her bag for emphasis before dumping it on the kitchen table and heading upstairs to change out of her school clothes. She wanted to change into something more comfortable for the time being, she wasn't sure if the family was going to bed just yet, though she suspected her parents would be, if just to talk.

----

Demitri grinned and rubbed Kristen's hand lightly.
"Hey love, sorry about all this" He said, chuckling as Zach wiggled his way into his lap.
"You're way to big for this" He grumbled at his son, ignoring the snort that Zach emitted before going back to sleep. He smiled as Maddie came in and returned the hug before rubbing Zach's ears once again.
"Everyone alright?" He asked, he knew Kristen was hurt, her blood and Alayna's had been what had set him off initally, but he wanted to know about everyone else.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:19 am

"Brat?" Carlos echoed. "For carrying the woman I love up to our apartment?" he asked, grinning to show that he was only teasing her as he wandered up to their bedroom. He yanked off his clothes, which he left in a heap to be thrown away, and quickly turned on the shower. He didn't care much if it was hot or warm, he just needed to clean off.
While he was washing up, the days endevours flashed again in his mind. He chewed his lip as he shut off the shower and stepped out. Silently, Carlos found himself praying that this scene would just blow over quietly and quickly. He couldn't imagine the stress it would put on the family if they had to relocate entirely.
After drying himself off, Carlos pulled on clean clothes before joining Sami on the bed. He noticed the thoughtful expression on her face and smiled lightly.
"A penny for your thoughts?"

---------------

"I can do it tomorrow." Nick murmured in response to his homework. When Alexi pulled up to the house, Nick found himself sighing and relief again. Tossing his bag over his shoulder, Nick stepped from the car and followed his sister inside. Once upstairs, Nick merely collapsed on the bed. Everything from the day finally hit him, and Nick fell right asleep.

Maria, who'd been silent the whole trip, was the last one from the truck, and she wandered slowly up the driveway. She paused a moment while the children ran inside, just gazing up at the house. She found herself rubbing her arms, and then her wrist, where the gold and ruby studded bracelet always sat.
Letting out a rough breath, Maria let her arms drop and followed after her family inside. She closed the door behind her, and locked it shut as well. She walked slowly upstairs, finding Alexi almost subconsciously and winding her way into his arms. She felt safe there, more safe than anywhere she had ever lived or call home. She needed that reassurance now.

---------------

Kristen gave her husband a rough smile as he apologized. She tried not to laugh as Zach curled up in Demitri's lap like the large puppy he was. When Maddie wandered in, Kristen grinned. Maddie gave her a smile as well.
"Alayna's finally awake. She can't talk much but otherwise she's fine." Maddie said. "You scuffed up Alexi pretty good, but you know him, he brushed it off like they were paper cuts." Maddie said with a small shrug. She gave her father a kiss on the cheek before dashing off again to get Alayna some water.

Kristen chuckled, which made her wince and cough in pain. Her grip on Demitri's hand tightened for that moment, but eventually she grew used to the pain and relaxed again.
"I'm guessing we're staying here a while?" Kristen murmured softly, turning green eyes back to her husband.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:37 am

Sami jumped slightly and pinned a slight glare on Carlos.
"Give a girl some warning" She admonished teasingly, smiling lightly to show that she was just kidding.
"Just thinking about getting a new tattoo or two, well resolved to get a new one" She said, shrugging and playing with the tips of her long hair, "Not really sure what or where yet, though I'm thinking ribs or collarbone" She added, new tattoos were like therapy for her and she loved them, plus they were so damn addicting (I can vouch for this, I started with one and have three, planning my fourth now, XD). She grinned at Carlos and shrugged sheepishly, she was the only one with any ink in the family, minus her two brothers of course, but she didn't really count Adam (or is it Alex? I'm going to go with Adam and hope), since he was never around.

----

Serena heard the rest of her family go to bed, so instead of going back downstairs she slipped under her covers. She was still wondering what the hell was going on, but she also relieved that she didn't know just yet. It felt like something a lot bigger was happening then a little loss of control and that made her nervous.

Alexi wasn't at all surprised to find himself with an armful of Maria. Sitting on the bed he arched an eyebrow at his wife.
"Wanna tell me what's wrong?" He asked her curiously. He knew it couldn't be his injuries, these were fairly minor for him and Maria knew what he was like. No, something else was definitely bugging his wife.

----

Demitri chuckled, "For Alexi they probably were just like paper cuts" He murmured, watching his daughter take off again.
"For awhile yes, until we find a new place to live. The house is wrecked and we can't go back near the resort now" He added with a small sigh. "Too dangerous and much to suspicious, we'll need to find a new home" It sucked, that house meant a lot to him and his family, being one of the original Draq homes, but it would be rebuilt over time and eventually they would be able to move back in, though not for a number of years, things would need to die down first. Perhaps Zach and his family or Maddie and her's would live their one day. He shook his head, it was far to early to be thinking about his children mating for cripes sake.

He offered Kristen a wry smile, "We'll need to start house hunting, Vlad doesn't really have the space for all of us for too long" He murmured, smiling as Zach nosed his hand. His son was far to easy going for his own good sometimes.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:15 am

"I did. You were just too far in your thoughts." Carlos teased with a small grin. He sat back on the bed with a content sigh, listening to Sami talk.
"Oh that'll be interesting." Carlos said, smiling lightly. "I'm assuming you design your own?" He asked, smirking as he realized that Sami was once again wearing one of his shirts. Not that he minded. He let his hand pass over her bare shoulder gently before picking the shirt back up.
"I thought about a tatoo once...back in the 80's they were getting big in London. But there weren't many who could ink a vampire." Carlos said, smirking lightly at the memory.

-------------------

Maria heard Alexi's question but she wasn't quite sure how to answer it. She kept her head against his shoulder for a while, quiet. After a second, Maria took a deep breath and picked her up.
"Do you ever have flashbacks?" Maria murmured softly. "Like something today reminds you of something that happened a long long time ago? And you can't shake the memory out of your head....no matter how hard you try?" She asked, swallowing the hard lump in her throat that was slowly forming as she talked.

----------

Kristen nodded gently in understanding.
"Maybe somewhere closer to the school...." Kristen murmured gently. Zach had pratice almost every day of the week that they were constantly driving too, and with Maddie starting up her skating again, maybe being more in the city would be better. At the least, it would keep them far from the resort while things cooled down.
Kristen glanced down at Zach, grinning light at their son before she glanced back at Demitri. There was something she needed to tell him....something that had happened earlier. Kristen frowned as she tried to remember. What had happened today? Kristen winced and rubbed her forehead gently. She couldn't remember past her injuries and Demitri taking off.

Maddie came back to the room a few minutes later.
"Alayna's asleep again. She woke up pretty startled..." Maddie murmured, glancing at Kristen, as if her mother had all the answers.
"We had a rough morning..." Kristen said, nodding gently, though she didn't sound so sure.
Maddie sat down on the bed next to Demitri, resting her head on her father's shoulder with a soft sigh.
"What a day..." Maddie muttered.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:35 am

Sami grinned, "Indeed I do" She murmured with a smile, "I'm thinking of getting a quote though, especially if I get my collarbone done" She explained, grinning.
"You should get ink, if vampires even can..." She murmured, trailing off absentmindedly. There had to be a way, it was probably pretty painful though, "You'd look pretty darn good" She added, waggling her eyebrows suggestively at him. She did like tattooed men, not that she'd ever peer pressure someone into marking their body like that, it was a fairly big decision.
She grinned and leaned against him, "Maybe I'll do some sketching while on our vacation" She said, it would be the perfect time to brain storm, she hadn't had much time for sketching recently.

---

Alexi grinned, "Of course I have love, remember Rome? I was stuck in flash backs and I was a total wreck" He held up his mangled wrists for empahsis. "It happens to the best of us" He added reassuringly. "We've lived long, long lives, sometimes things happen that we forget or repress until they burst out and we're caught in them. All vampires struggle with memories, especially of our mortal lives or early years, its just one of the many so-called perks of being a vampire" He added, letting out an exhausted sigh, though he was still smiling.

----

Demitri nodded in agreement, "There's some lovely houses for sale not far from the school if I recall, big yards and all that" He sighed, "I'll call my realtor tomorrow" He added, at least they didn't have to leave the country that would be hell on the kids.

Demitri frowned, suddenly remembering how he'd found Kristen and Alayna that morning. He desperately wanted to know what had happened, but he couldn't ask in front of the kids, knowing Kristen and Alayna it probably wasn't all that good and they didn't need a freaked out Zach and Maddie on top of everything else. Sighing, he kissed Maddie's hair, letting his body relax slightly as he felt the tiredness left over from his frenzy.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:51 am

"Doesn't it hurt closer to bone?" Carlos asked, glancing at Sami curiously. He wound his fingers around her wrist and pulled her back gently so that she was laying against him. He just wanted her close.
"Maybe." Carlos said with a deep chuckle. "Maybe someone has found some way of inking vampires. I wouldn't bet on it though. We heal too fast." Carlos mused, sighing tiredly.
Hearing about their vacation made Carlos grin. "Yes. And we are taking that vacation, there is no question about that." Carlos said. "Vlad, Sven and Alexi can handle the press and such of this whole drama...the worst is pretty much over." Carlos said, sighing and hugging Sami tightly. "Soon we'll be on a relaxing cruise."

------------------

Maria tried not to wince as Alexi brought up Rome. That was a rough vacation, and even those memories were coming back into her mind. She held her head for a moment, trying not to whimper as the memories pushed their way forward.
"This always happens...." Maria whispered, still holding her head. "Just when everything is fine...something goes array. It always happens the same way and every time..." Maria winced, sucking in an unnecessary breath and stepping back away from Alexi. "Every time I'm pushed back to that night....." Maria said, shaking her head as she screwed her eyes shut.

-----------

Kristen nodded gently. She caught Demitri's puzzled gaze and her eyes darted to the children. They couldn't talk about it now. She tugged him closer though.
"Lay down." Kristen murmured. "It's late."
"We can't all fit in the bed...." Maddie murmured.
"We can if you shift." Kristen grinned.
"I can't hold it in my sleep like Zach can." Maddie said, glancing at her brother who was already dozing off.
"Try." Kristen said and Maddie nodded before yawning and shifting into her husky. She climbed up on the bed as was able to curl into the nook between Demitri and Kristen, right next to Zach.
Kristen smiled, glad to have her family safe and sound with her. Her hand was still lace with Demitri's, and it wasn't long before she was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:54 am

((I'll be back in a bit. Gotta shower lol))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:16 pm

Sami nodded, but shrugged. "Every body is different, but yes they do generally hurt more closer to the bone" She said with a small smile, "But since it's not going to be an overly large design, it shouldn't hurt to bad" She was liking the idea of getting her collarbone done more and more. She would for sure come up with some concept work while on vacation, she hadn't had the chance to sketch in quite some time.
"I know" She murmured, "I wasn't worried, I knew you wouldn't let us miss out on this trip" She grinned, he was right the others could handle everything and the two of them could just slip away.

----

Alexi hugged Maria tightly, nodding in understanding.
"Thus is the life of the immortal" He murmured, "We always have some sort of drama going on, we'd probably be bored without it" He smiled and pulled away from her, brushing his lips to her nose.
"But without at least some drama a lot of things never would have happened. Our children would never have been born, or our families united, we can only hope that as things progress more good comes from said events then evil" He sighed, "C'mon love lets shower and then go to bed, I'm sure there will be things to do tomorrow" He added with a wry grin.

---

Demitri sighed and snuggled down with his family, grinning as Maddie shifted into her husky form. His children were nothing if not adorable. Rubbing her and Zach's ears, he finally gave into temptation and let himself be dragged into the vampire version of sleep, his battered body needing the calm and quiet to recover from that days ordeal.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:16 pm

Carlos smiled, and as he listened to Sami, he pulled back the covers of the bed to slide under them. It wasn't long before he was tugging at Sami to join him and switching off the light.
"And maybe I can arrange it with Luca that we'll leave for Miami tomorrow." Carlos murmured as he pulled Sami closer to him. "We can spend the next two days relaxing at the beaches before the ship arrives....then float away for the next two weeks." Carlos sighed, grinning softly as he closed his eyes and rested his head against the pillow. He couldn't sleep of course, but he could relax enough that it was something close to sleep...at least what he remembered of sleep.

----------------

Maria could only nod gently at her husband. His words were still playing over in her mind as he started the shower. While rinsing off, Maria sighed roughly and leaned back against Alexi. She needed to be close to him, touching him somehow. Her body moved so that she was near to him, seeking the comfort.
She opened her mouth to say something, but instead sighed and kept quiet. Once they were both clean, Maria turned off the water and slipped out of the shower.
She dried herself off as much as she could and found a nightgown to toss over her head. Automatically almost, Maria reached for the towel again to squeeze as much water from her hair as she could, and then began to braid it as she sat down on the bed. Once that was done, Maria looked all around the room, smiled lightly at Alexi and flopped back on the bed.
"I hope tomorrow will be better than today." Maria murmured softly as she pulled the covers over her.

----------------

Kristen woke up in the morning with a pounding headache, and sore as could be. Demitri was gone, and so were the kids. That was the usual though, and she found herself smiling at the routine of it. Sitting up was a challenge that set her waist on fire, but she managed to get her back against the pillows just as Alayna walked in.
"Morning." Alayna said, offering Kristen a mug of coffee.
"Morning." Kristen muttered, blowing once before taking a sip. "How ya feeling?" Kristen asked.
"I should be asking you." Alayna murmured.
"I've had worse." Kristen said, smirking lightly.
"You could have died." Alayna sighed.
"You would have died if I hadn't done something." Kristen muttered back, giving her friend a soft gaze. "Why did she want Keith's knife?" Kristen asked. Alayna could only shook her head.
"I don't know. She wanted it badly though..." Alayna murmured.
"Where did you put it?" Kristen asked. "After I gave it to you?"
"In a box that Keith gave me." Alayna said. "It had a few runes on it, so I thought it might keep her away..." Alayna said with a small shrug.
"Have you said anything to Demitri or Vlad yet?" Kristen asked.
"No, I was waiting until you woke up." Alayna admitted, scratching her head gently. "I don't know how to break it to them..."
Kristen shrugged her shoulders. "We just need to tell them."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:33 pm

Sami beamed at Carlos.
"That sounds magical" She said, cuddling against him. "Absolutely magical" She could already imagine lying on the beach, a drink in hand and soaking up the sun. She loved Russia, but she missed the sand and surf and the warmth of living by the Oceah. The West Coast in Canada was no Miamii but the summers could be pretty warm.
Sighing, she snuggled against her mate, she couldn't wait to have Carlos all to herself, just the two of them, no drama, just fun.
"Please try" She implored, fixing Carlos with her attempt at puppy-dog eyes, she had nothing on Zach and Maddie, but she was pretty good at it.

----

Alexi grinned, "Things will be better tomorrow" He murmured to his wife, stretching out contently and snuggling her against him.
"Don't worry" He added, "Everyone is alright, the kids are fine and we'll manage, we always do. I doubt we'll have to move because of this incident, Vlad has enough sway within the government and law enforcement to convince them that this was some sort of attack and has nothing to do with us" He said, his tone reassuring. He knew Maria tended to worry more then the rest of them about stuff like this, she wasn't as exoposed to it, since when she had been in Keith's coven, she had been the only one to lose control frequently. In the Draq coven, this was a fairly normal occurance between himself, Demitri and the long-deceased Adrian.

----

Demitri smiled thankfully at his brother left to go deal with the press, the kids were fed and taking a sick day from school, much to Zach's annoyance, he wanted to go, but Sven, Vlad and Demitri himself thought it was better to keep the family togeher until this all blew over. Sighing, he settled down at the table, Zach was outside with Chris, the pair hunting playfully in the nearby woods, Maddie, he had no idea where she disappeared to and Kristen and Alayna had finally woken up and were speaking in hushed tones upstairs. Sven was in his office, writing or doing paperwork or something equally boring and he was enjoying the 'silence' of the morning.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:50 pm

Carlos nodded gently and found himself laughing lightly at Sami's puppy face.
"You're adorable." Carlos said, kissing her forehead softly. "Yes, we'll see what I can work out with Luca in the morning." He reasoned. "But the morning wont' get here very soon if we're up all night again. I know we both had a long day." Carlos murmured, wrapping his arms around Sami contently and closing his eyes.

--------

Maria could only nod. She didn't really want to say anything. Alexi's words were soothing, and as he pulled her closer to him under the covers, she felt her body relax. Slowly, her shoulder's fell and her hands let go of the sheets at her chest. Closing her eyes, Maria found herself drifting off to morning.

--------

"Did Sven say when I could get out of bed?" Kristen asked, handing her mug over to Alayna.
"I don't know." Alayna said. "I woke up, made breakfast, tea and coffee....that was it." Alayna murmured. "Can you even sit up?" Alayna asked.
"Yea I can..." Kristen said with a nod. "It's a matter of whether or not I should. If I should then I can and I'll be fine. If I shouldn't, Sven will yell at me and it won't be good."
"Then lets say you shouldn't." Alayna murmured.
Kristen sighed roughly and leaned back against the headboard. "Fine, then I won't. But that doesn't mean I have to like it." She added with a small smirk.

Maddie sighed in relief, having just showered and put on fresh clothes. She was suddenly glad that she had packed for practice yesterday morning before school. She had fresh clothes to change into this morning when she woke up, and showers always had a miraculous way of making her feel better. She was just starting to braid her damp hair as she wandered around the house, eventually finding her father.
"Oh, morning Dad." Maddie said, smiling and tossing the braid back over her shoulder. She gave him a hug with a small sigh. "Is mom awake yet?" Maddie asked curiously, still pressed against her father's chest.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:00 pm

Sami laughed softly and snuggled down next to Carlos, trying to will her excited mind to relax and sleep. In less then 24 hours she could possibly be lying on the beach, relaxing and that was a very enticing thought. Finally Sami drifted to sleep, her dreams filled with soft sand, quiet surf and her mate.

---

Demitri grinned at Maddie and kissed her forehead.
"She's awake, but I don't know if she'll be coming down anytime soon, she's not really supposed to be out of bed since her injuries are pretty bad" He explained.
"Alayna's up there with her though, if you wanted to join them" He added, grinning down at her. He settled down on the couch, letting Maddie sit with him if she chose. Carefully opening his laptop, he began scrolling through the adds for houses that his realtor had sent him. He needed to find a place soon, and he had some pretty stringent guidelines.

---

Sami yawned as she slowly woke, her eyes flickering open unwillingly. It had been a long day yesterday and despite the last minute excitment she had been exhuasted.
Smiling at the faint memories of her dreams, most had been really good, which was a nice change from the usual. Feeling around, she frowned whenher hand didn't find Carlos' familiar, cool body next to her. Furrowing her brow, she made a small, annoyed noise and forced herself out of bed, searching for her wayward mate. Not finding him in the bedroom or washroom, she snagged an over-sized sweatshirt and headed downstairs, rubbing sleep from her eyes as she did so.
"Carlos?" She mumbled, looking around for him. If she'd been more awake she'd have used her enhanced senses to find him, but she was far to fuzzy headed and sleepy to bother.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:22 pm

Maddie held back a frown as she slowly pulled away from her father. "You don't want to come see her?" Maddie asked curiously as he opened his laptop. "How did she even get hurt?" Maddie asked again. Sometimes she wondered how everyone could be so calm and composed when things like this happened. The emotions yesterday had been so intense that Maddie had felt it, and they were still lingering. She was relaxed, but not completely calm.
Maddie glanced over her shoulder once, vaguely wondering where Zach was. She sighed, crossing her arms over her chest and heading down the hallway to the room her mother was staying in.

She found Alayna there as well, and her mother was smiling, sitting up in the bed. Maddie found herself grinning as she walked into the room and to the other side of Kristen's bed.
"Good morning sweetie." Kristen said, reaching over and brushing Maddie's hair back. Maddie smiled and leaned her elbows on the bed, still standing against it.
"Morning. You're feeling better." Maddie murmured. "So....what happened?" she dared to ask. Alayna and Kristen shared a look and Kristen merely smirked.
"That doesn't matter now. What matter's is we're all fine and safe now." Kristen said. "Where's your brother? Is he awake?" Kristen asked curiously.

--------------

Carlos was just jingling the keys into the door as he heard Sami call his name. He grinned as he opened the door and stepped into the apartment.
"Well the sleeping beauty arises!" Carlos said. "But I haven't come to kiss thee awake yet." Carlos sighed, rushing over to her and kissing her lips lovingly. His eyes were shining when he pulled away from her, and only then did he noticed that Sami was once again donned in his clothes. He grinned and resisted the urge to pull her close and kiss her again.

"I've great news darling." Carlos said, pulling an envelope out of his pocket. "Tickets, for an afternoon flight which leaves in...oh...." Carlos checked his watch on his wrist. "Four hours. There's a five-star hotel reservation waiting for us on South Beach in Miami, and we have early boarding session for the cruise in two days. Oh, and did I mention my bag is packed?" Carlos asked, grinning as he handed over the tickets, in case Sami wanted to see for herself.
"I nearly attempted to pack your bag this morning, but then I realized that I was clueless of how women's clothes worked in the 15th century, and sadly, nothing has changed in my lifetime." Carlos admitted with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:48 pm

"I'll be up in a bit kiddo, I need to do this" Demitri said, gesturing vaugly at the laptop. If he was being perfectly honest with himself, he was afraid of what he'd see in the room, he knew he'd been pretty crazy yesterday and he wasn't really ready to face what was waiting for him.
Sighing, he raked his fingers through his hair and returned to the task at hand, jotting down information on a pad he kept by his macbook. He did need to find a house as soon as he could and he very much needed to get this done, at least he could focus on this for now, it was a legitmiate excuse to avoid everything else.

Hearing the backdoor open, he grinned as Zach came bounding in, wolf-tounge lolling as Chris followed after him, a smug grin on his cat face. He chuckled at the pair, glad they had had a good morning. Zach needed some adult shifters to hang out with besides his mother and sister and Chris, Sami and the other brother whose name currently escaped him, Adam? Alex? when he was around, taught the young shifter different things all the time.

---

Sami's eyes sparkled gleefully as she saw the tickets, snatching them and examining them excitedly, not that she didn't believe him.
"Oh my god!" She exclaimed happily, tossing her arms around Carlos' neck, "I can't wait" She beamed at him before disappearing up the stairs in a blur to pack, not that she had much to pack, bikinis, shorts, and shirts all the way. Of course she'd pack nice clothing for dinner or dancing, but overall it was warm weather clothing all the way.

Hauling her suitcase out of the closet she began digging through her clothing, carefully make sure she had everything. She sighed and leaned back on her heels, zipping the bag shut.
"What time do we have to be at the airport?" She asked, knowing Carlos would hear her as she headed into the washroom to shower and dress for the day.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:39 pm

Maddie tilted her head curiously as she heard the door open from the backward.
"Apparently, Zach was outside." Maddie murmured, jumping up on the bed then. Kristen tried not to wince as the matrices bounced and jolted her quickly.
"Oh, sorry...." Maddie gasped, seeing her mother wince.
"It's fine. Don't do it again." Kristen muttered, giving Maddie a brittle smile.
"Here..." Alayna said, grabbing another pillowed to better prop Kristen up in the bed. "Any better?"
"Oh so much." Kristen agreed with a small nod.
"Do you want something to eat?" Maddie asked curiously.
"Mm, if you and Alayna are gonna make breakfast, I wouldn't mind." Kristen agreed with a small nod.
"Pancakes?" Alayna asked.
"If Vlad's got the supplies." Kristen grinned.
"We'll see. If not maybe we can go get some." Alayna said. "Come on Maddie, let's go cook up some breakfast."
Maddie nodded in agreement and slipped off the bed slowly to follow after Alayna.

------------------

Carlos couldn't help but laugh. He was hoping Sami would react that way, and it was awesome that she did. He wandered up towards the bedroom slowly, giving her time to set things in order. He wasn't sure how long it would take Sami to pack but he was certain it wouldn't take long.
"We can leave as soon as you're ready." Carlos said. "It'll take us an hour to get to Moscow, and we're supposed to be at the airport an hour or two before a designated flight to make time for possible rescheduling." Carlos rambled off the details that Luca had basically just told him not twenty minutes ago.

As Sami slipped into the washroom, Carlos wandered about the room. He grabbed his bag from the corner of the room and stuffed a few last minute things into the bag.
"At least that's what Luca told me. I'm not too worried though darling. We've got three hours, no need to rush." Carlos added as he zipped his bag shut and placed it on the matrices.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:53 pm

Zach shifted back and grinned wolfishly at his Dad.
"Looking at places?" He asked, peeking over his father's shoulder and grinning at the house (mansion) Demitri was currently looking at.
"I like that one" He said, nudging his father playfully. Demitri rolled his eyes, shooing Zach away, "Go check on your mother and stop bothering me" He teased, he would take everyones opinion into consideration, but he wanted to have a few solid ideas to show them before he discussed it.

Zach nodded and bounced up the stairs, passing Maddie and Alayna on the way.
"Morning" He called cheerfully as he entered Kristen's room.
"Hey Mom, feeling better?" He asked, eyes shining happily. Running around with Chris had been awesome and a great way to release some of his pent up energy, he couldn't wait till Adam came in a few weeks and the three of them, or maybe four or five (if Maddie and Sami joined in) could run together, he knew Kristen probably wouldn't since she had so much trouble with shifting now.

----

Sami stepped out of the shower, having only needed a quick one and dressed quickly in comfortable clothes.
"Can't help that I'm excited" She said, sitting on the bed to braid her hair for the flight. She needed it out of the way for the long flight to the states.
"Besides, can't really sit in the house knowing we'll be in Maimi soon" She added, pulling on her favourite loose zip-up hoodie which just so happened to be one of Carlos'. She was always wearing a pair of yoga pants and a tank top and a pair of skate shoes, she hated long flights and knew how to dress comfortably. Plus she knew that Carlos was just as anxiouas to get going as she was.

"Does everyone know we're leaving?" She asked, grabbing her things and glancing around the appartment to make sure they had everything. She knew they couldn't just up and leave, not without at least calling the others. She nibbled her lip and glanced at Carlos curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:03 pm

Kristen had finally gotten used to the pain in her side as Zach wandered into the room. She gave him a strong grin patted the bed for him to join her.
"Yes, I'm feeling much much better." Kristen agreed with a nod. "Alayna and Maddie are making breakfast. I'm actually hungry. How about you?" Kristen asked. Zach seemed to be in a fantastic mood, which she was happy about. It was good seeing her son smile again. It made Kristen smile a little more at the thought.

"We're gonna need eggs too." Maddie said as she peeked in the fridge. "Ya know. To a normal person, opening the refrigerator and seeing bottle stacked upon bottles of blood would make them hurl instantly..." Maddie sighed as she shut the fridge door and wandered over to Alayna.
"Yes, it took me a while before I was used to that sight. Anything else for breakfast?" Alayna asked.
"No, that should be it. Dad doesn't wanna be a burden on Vlad, so we shouldn't be here long. I wouldn't want you buying groceries we won't use have them going bad." Maddie explained and Alayna nodded in agreement.
"Very well put, let's get going then and we can be back soon." Alayna said.
"I'll get the keys." Maddie said, turning and leaving the kitchen to pop her head into the living room. "Hey, we gotta run to the store for a few things...can we borrow the SUV?" Maddie asked gently with a small smile.

------------------------

Carlos chuckled as Sami was suddenly dressed. "Bloody hell that must be a record for all women!" He exclaimed, grinning at Sami to show he was only teasing her.
"Yes. I talked to Alexi this morning. He's going to pass the word on for us, I didn't want to burden Vlad since he has enough to deal with this morning." Carlos said, waving a hand gently. He wasn't going to mention the media nightmare that surrounded the massacre Demitri had created yesterday.

"So if everything is packed, we can leave now." Carlos said with a smirk on his face as he picked up his bag from the bed. To say he was excited for this trip was an understatement. He was ecstatic knowing that for the next two weeks there was nothing that need to be worried about. It was just going to be him and Sami on a relaxing and fun cruise.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:31 am

"I ate already. Chris and me went hunting!" Zach said, eyes shining. He'd never done that before, eaten meat that he'd caught, fresh. But it had been amazing, satisfying both his vampire side (warm, fresh blood) and his shifter side, (raw, warm meat), and for the first time in awhile, his stomach wasn't upset due to the processed or chemicals ni the foods.
"Its great that you're hungry though, Dad'll be happy" He added quickly, still grinning like a loon after the hunt.

Demitri glanced up as Maddie came back in.
"Sure" He said, snagging the keys out of the bowl (of keys) on the table and tossing them towards her.
"Your new car should be here later today" He added with a grin, hoping that the good news would cheer the girl up. She had had a rather rough day yesterday.

----

Sami stuck her tounge out at Carlos.
"I'm not that bad" She grumbled, "At least not compared to most girls" She added with a smirk.
"That's good, he'll probably just sponatenously text everyone when he remembers six hours from now" She chuckled, grabbing her own bags and grinning.

"Finally" She teased, pretending to be put out.
"You're driving I take it?" She added, knowing he probably was, since she wasn't as familiar with the russian roads as he was, plus he knew where the airport was, she barely remembered from when they had moved here from England a few years back.
Making sure she had her phone, phone and laptop charger and a sketch book and some books in her carryone bag, she followed after Carlos, practically skipping down the stairs in her excitement.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:52 am

Kristen found herself chuckling, and stopped herself from laughing when her side twitched painfully. She quickly covered the wince with a couch and leaned back with a sigh against the pillows.
"I'm glad to hear you had a good first hunt." Kristen said, brushing Zach's wind swept hair back a bit like she always did. "I wish I could have gone with you...maybe now you can start going with your father." Kristen suggested. "I'm guessing the fresh meat isn't bothering your stomach?" She asked curiously. Having become a hybrid vampire and shifter, Kristen better understood her sons temperamental appetite. Sometimes food sounded and smelled delicious, other times it made her feel nauseous. Sometimes blood was appealing, sometimes it was revolting. Though there was still that craving for raw meat every now and then that Kristen knew came her from tiger and hawk.

Maddie grinned as her father handed her the keys. "Thanks Dad." She said, turning and about to lead as he mentioned her car. She stopped and looked back a him, a small grin forming on her face.
"Really?" Maddie asked, and keeping herself from squealing in delight, she hugged her father tightly. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" She said before letting to and skipping off to find Alayna.

-----------------

"Yes of course I'm driving what silly question is that?" Carlos teased as he picked up the keys and locked the door behind them. Seeing Sami bouncing in her step made Carlos grin and for a moment he found himself just watching her in her happiness. He couldn't think of the last time he had seen her this joyous, this excited. It brought back a feeling Carlos had nearly forgotten, and he laughed at himself.
He zipped over to the car, taking Sami's bag from her and putting it in the trunk along with his. Sliding into the front seat, Carlos grinned over at his mate as he started the car and they drove off towards the airport.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:56 pm

Zach nodded, "Didn't bother my stomach at all, and it seemed to satisfy both my shifter and vampire. I'll for sure have to go with Dad" He added, smiling at his mom as she ruffled his hair.
"Chris taught me lots, he's a really good hunter" Zach added, he knew his mother might have liked to come, but she didn't really shift very much anymore and he had had a blast with the other shifter. Chris and Sami were so different from his mother and sister in how they did everything. He honestly really enjoyed spending time around the pair and he couldn't wait to see what the middle brother was with.

Demitri laughed softly and watched Maddie take off after cheering non-stop. He sighed and returned to the task at hand, he had to find a place for them to live. He was glad Maddie was in such a good mood now though, he knew she'd be a good driver, if an enthusiastic one, he was worried sick about Zach driving, he might let Kristen teach him. Chuckling at the thought, he grabbed his notes and closed his laptop and headed upstairs to show Kristen what he found and get her opinions on the few he'd slimmed the list down to.

----

Sami laughed and rolled her eyes thought clambered into the car settling down for the drive to the airport.
She couldn't believe this was happening, they were finally going on vacation!
"Funny to think that this is life hey?" She commented randomly.
"When we met, I was on the run from my family, living in the woods with not a dollar to my name. Then I got swept off my feet by some spanish vampire living in a castle in England" She teased.
"Now we're going on a vacation together, my first vacation other then going on a day trip to Vancouver, might I add. Its surreal" She grinned at him.

It was surreal to think that without Carlos she'd probably be a rotting carcass in the woods behind Keith and Shaye's castle. She was extremely thankful for her life and everything that had happened.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:12 pm

Kristen was still grinning softly as her son spoke about his hunting trip. She was glad that he had a good time, and his appetite was filled. That was amazing, but at the same time, Kristen wasn't surprised at all. It would give Demitri a reason to go hunting more often if Zach needed to feed as well.
"I'm glad you had a good first hunt." Kristen said, smiling. "Hey, since I'm pretty much on bed rest for the day, why don't you pick out some movies from Vlad and Sven's collection?" Kristen asked, hearing that Demitri was coming down the hallway. "Maybe some movie marathon, like Lord of the Rings. Or Star Wars. Whatever they've got." Kristen said with a small shrug.

Kristen was brushing her hair back from her face as she looked up at Demitri. "Morning." She said, smiling at him lightly and reaching a hand out for a hug. Suddenly, some part of her needed to be close to her husband...her other half.
"Zach went hunting." She told him. "And he had a good time. You might have to start taking him out now and again when you go hunt." She teased lightly, though it would be a good idea.

--------------------

Carlos sat back in his seat and eased into the mood of driving. He was listening to Sami of course and he grinned as she mentioned being swept off her feet.
"Yes that was quite literately how it happened if I remember that correctly. I carried to back to the Castle." Carlos said, chuckling fondly at the memory.

With one hand on the wheel, he reached over to link his fingers with Sami's hand. "We have come a long way, and this vacation is much deserved." He said, effortlessly easing the car onto the highway and setting the vehicle to cruise the whole way. Glancing at the clock, Carlos figured they would make it there within the hour, giving them two hours to spare for check in and security before the boarding of the flight.

--------------

"That's the last of it." Maddie said as she huffed the last of the groceries onto the counter. It all actuality, there wasn't much. The milk was just bulky and so was the eggs and the box of pancake mix.
"Great." Alayna said as she pulled out pans and bowls to start making the long overdue breakfast. At this point it was going to be more of a breakfast for lunch.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:55 pm

Zach nodded in understanding and bounced out of the room to search for some movies.
He could go for some Lord of the Rings, the Hobbit was supposed to be coming out soon and it had been one of his favourite books, perhaps they could get the movie one of these days.

Demitri glanced up when Kristen came in. Smiling at her and taking her offer hand. Pulling her into his lap, he let his head rest on her shoulder and stare at the cmoputer screen absentmindedly.
"Hm? Did he?" He nodded in agreement, "I shall have to do that, especially if the meat and blood didn't bother his stomach" It was getting harder and harder to find food that Zach could keep down.

----

Sami grinned at Carlos, checking her phone screen to see the time.
"You're a dork" She mumbled playfully. "Bloody vampires who own castles, I still can't get used to that" She added, "Though the carrying I can adjust to" She winked playfully at him.
'Do you remember how shocked everyone was? When you brought me back to the house, covered in blood and everything else? I thought your sister was going to faint" She added, "Alexi didn't seem to bothered though" She mused. Those had been odd days, then the confrontation with her family, getting her brothers back and having Chris nearby was awesome, and now she was going on her first ever vacation. Carlos had opened up so much of her life for her. She was under no illusion that she'd be dead without him, and she loved him everyday all the more for it.

----

Alexi yawned and glanced at his phone. Reading the text from Carlos, he chuckled and handed the phone to his sister.
"Brats, took off and went to Maimi" He grumbled, though he was happy for the pair. He knew Carlos had wanted to take Sami and do something just the two of them for awhile and he'd finally done it. Plus the girl deserved a vacation, ever since she'd joined the family, it had been basically non-stop drama. Come to think of it, perhaps he should take Maria and the kids and go someplace, he knew they could all do with a break.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: