HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 with x_fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 pm

"Yea, kittens." Nick muttered, smirking lightly. "They're soft and fluffy and adorable." He told her, wrapping an arm around her waist in order to half carry her back to the house. He opened the sliding back door and helped Serena upstairs to the bathroom. She probably didn't realized she was covered in gore, as he was, and when she did, Nick had a feel she'd vomit again.
"You can drink blood." Nick told her. "The blood in the bottle was shit. I drank it because Mom made me." Nick said. "You didn't ruin my hunt, I had finished." He added as he set Serena down on the toilet seat to run the water for her shower.

"I told you, you're thinking about it too much which made you sick. If you didn't think about it, you'd be fine." Nick told her, purposely standing in front of the bathroom mirror now. "Don't look, but you're gonna want to shower." Nick murmured, nodding to the tub gently. "I'll be right outside the door." he added, stepping outside to give Serena her privacy.

--------------

"Yes." Maria said with a rough sigh. "Now that I'm looking at this, I think it might have been a binge over-load." Maria murmured. "These two are drained dry, not a drop left. Her body isn't used to it so fresh." Maria said, and she could hear the truck engine revving, which meant Alexi would be here soon.
"Maybe we should call Sven?" Maria asked softly. Because in all honesty, unless the couple had some blood disease that Serena's body realized, there wasn't many other explanations for her to throw up blood.

---------------

"Being one has its perks." Carlos murmured softly, since the streets were becoming crowded. "It's not as though you don't feel the heat, because I do. I can tell it's much cooler in our apartment than it is outside. I just don't ever feel it within." Carlos tried to explain.

"You know the expression 'chilled to the bone.' I don't ever have that. Nor am I ever over-heated." Carlos said. "Think of it as consistently maintaining a core-body temperature, regardless of the elements, forever." He added with a smirk and a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:49 pm

Alexi sighed and nodded.
"Yea I think that might be a good idea" He said, frowning.
"It wouldn't matter if she drained them, her body should accept the blood as sustenance, her rejecting it isn't normal" He murmured. No matter how much, mentally, Serena didn't want to drink fresh blood, her instincts should have accepted the needed blood and she should have been fine, upset, but fine" He said thoughtfully.
"Just pulling up to the house now love" He added, cutting the engine to the truck and sliding out.
"I'll go inside and check on the kids and then come help you" He paused, seeing Serena's horse hovering near the barn.
"Actually I'll take care of the horse first then come help you if you aren't done" He said, heading inside.

---

Serena looked at Nick and shook her head.
"It wasn't just that blood Nick, it's been bothering me for awhile now" She said softly. She just didn't like blood, it usually made her stomach hurt, but never like this.
Frowning as her brther fled the room, she screwed her eyes shut and shed her clothes, she knew if Nick said she shouldn't look, then she shouldn't look.

---

Sami laughed, "I'll stick with being a shifter with a bit of vmapire blood" She said with a chuckle.
"Besides I can use you as my own personal air conditiioner when I need it and add blankets to the bed when I need it as well" She mused. "Its much better cause I always have a valid excuse to cuddle"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:57 pm

Maria sucked in a breath as Alexi readily agreed to calling his brother. "Alright love." She said as she listened, nodding and then saying yes when she realized he couldn't see her. She hung up the phone and passed an arm over her forehead. So much for the day being relaxing and simple...

Nick zipped downstairs when he heard Alexi's truck pulling up to the house. The water was still running in the bathroom so he knew Serena was still in the bathroom.
"She psyched herself out." Nick told his father quietly. "Maybe we should put her on animal blood because she's so disgusted by the fact of killing a human being to feed and it's making her stomach hurt when she feeds." Nick explained. That had to be the only reason, in Nick's mind, that Serena was having these problems, because nothing else made sense to him. It was obvious that Nick was worried. He was taunt as a bow, ready to snap at any minute again like he had on the hiking trail.

--------

"I never said you needed a reason to cuddle." Carlos teased, drawing Sami closer and kissing her forehead gently. He turned down another street and lead her towards the restaurant for lunch.
((I'm running a bit blank for them....at least until they're actually on the cruise ship...))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:13 pm

OOC: Lets skip to the boarding of the ship then =]

BIC:

Alexi looked at his son in shock, trying to process what he was saying.
He didn't want to worry his son, but he wasn't sure that was the problem. There were usually health problems associated with twins and vampire twins were completely unheard of, he and Maria knew that there was a very high chance that something would be wrong with one of their children and maybe it was Serena.
"Maybe" He murmured to the boy, trying to sooth him though he wasn't sure if he was convinced. "I'm going to give your Uncle a call and see if he'll come over and just check her out" He murmured, dumping his backpack on the counter and heading back outside to put Chase away and sooth the poor animal.

Serena finally stumbled out of the shower and crashed on her bed, leaving her bloodied clothes on the washroom floor. She winced, curling up under her blankets and rubbed her aching stomach. She just wasn't convinced that Nick was right about her psyching herself out. She had had problems drinking blood ever since their kidnapping the pervious year, it just didn't appeal to her. She buried her head under the pillow, still curled in a ball, ignoring the fact that her hair was soaking wet and getting her bed wet, she was just to worn out and all she wanted was her mother or father to come and make her feel better.

----

Sami was practically vibrating with excitement.
She and Carlos had just pulled up to the cruise ship and she couldn't stop staring at it.
"Its huge" She breathed, her fingers picking anxiously at her jeans, she just couldn't believe this was finally happening. The three days in Miami had been tons of fun, but she had been ready to begin the real vacation and actually get on the ship. She was just so damn excited and the last day on the beach had nearly driven her batty.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:48 pm

Nick tried not to growl in frustration as Alexi left. He glanced back up stairs, knowing Serena had locked herself in her room. Turning his gaze to himself, Nick growled again and quickly went to change. He was bloody, but most of it was just on his clothes. The rest he could just wash off his face and his hands, he didn't really need to shower. Taking his clothes, and Serena's from the bathroom, Nick tossed them into the garbage before knocking at his sister's door.

He opened it slowly, as to not startle her and wandered in silently. He sat down on the floor near the bed, not really saying anything. Nick honestly wasn't sure how much more he could say. He could feel how worried Serena was, and he wasn't sure how to make her feel better. So instead he reached for her hand and held it tightly, just silently letting her know he was there.

Maria wandered over to the stables, seeing that Alexi was there, tending to Chase. She was a mess, but there was concern on her face as she stood just outside the stall.
"Did you talk to either of them?" Maria asked, wondering if Alexi spoke to the children before coming to tend to the horse. She definitely needed to clean herself up before talking to Serena. She didn't want her daughter to freak out all over again at the sight of blood.

---------------

"Indeed it is." Carlos agreed as the walked with their bags over to the dock. "Actually, I believe it's one of the largest ships in their fleet." Carlos mused, trying to take in the full sight of the ship. It took them a good hour or so before they actually made it onto the boat, and another half hour trying to find their deck and room.

"Ah, here we are!" Carlos said, finding the door number on the deck of their key-car. Swiping the card across the door handle opened the door and when Carlos peeked in, he grinned softly. There room was quaint, just a bit smaller than the room they had booked in Miami. There was a large bed, no windows, but many lights that were one, and a small bathroom and closet.
"This is very cozy." Carlos said, putting his bag on the bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:51 pm

Serena emerged from her pillow exile as Nick entered her room. She offered him a small, shaky smile.
Thanks she didn't trust her voice not to shake, so she resorted to the more private use of telepathically speaking to her twin. She shifted slightly, sitting up a bit and leaning against Nick, letting him keep her hand, since she knew he needed assurance as much as she did. She still felt awful and her stomach was killing her, but she was less emotionally messed up now. She was slowly beginning to accept what had happened. She really couldn't have controlled it, she was already thirst and Nick's own thirst and the sudden appearance of the two humans had just sealed the deal. There was nothing she could have done to prevent it and she just needed to aceept that. She was still upset, but more so about how she had reacted to the blood and the fact that her stomach still freaking hurt.

Alexi shook his head, putting Chase in his stall and feeding the horse before looking at his wife.
"I spoke to Nick, he's convinced that she was in such emotional turmoil she made herself sick. But I haven't spoken to her yet, I think Nick got her in the shower and is probably looking after her now" He said with a shrug, closing the barn door as he and his wife headed inside.

---

Sami smiled, "Good to know" She said with a grin, peering around curiously as they stepped onto the boat. Their room was quaint and cozy and she really liked it. She knew the ship had bigger, more extravegant rooms but she also knew that she and Carlos wouldn't be spending a lot of time in their and she also knew the room was absolutely perfect for them.
"Its cute" She said with a grin, putting her bag down on the bed and poking around a bit.

She glanced at Carlos, taking cues from him since she'd never done this before.
"What now?" She asked, sitting down on the bed to check how the mattress was. She bounced a bit, a grin on her face, "Soft" She commented, she loved soft mattresses, it was a luxury she hadn't ever had before meeting Carlos, and she doubted she'd be able to go back to sleeping on the ground.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:16 pm

Nick smiled softly as Serena emerged from the bed. He moved so that he could lay on the bed next to her, and simply nodded gently. In his eyes, Serena didn't have to thank him. She was his sister. It was just what Nick did. He brushed her hair back, not all that surprised that it was still wet.
Slowly, Nick could sense that his sister was calming down, and getting a bit better. He was glad for that. He knew she tended to stress out about things easily, so now that she was calming down, he figured she would be feeling much better.

The soft knock at the door preceeded Maria walking into the room. Nick gave him mother a rough smile as she came to sit on the bed.
"Hey..." Maria said, rubbing Serena's arm gently. "How are you feeling?" Maria asked. She was completely cleaned up now, wearing one of Alexi's shirt from the six of it, and a loose pair of sweat pants. Apparently Maria had been in a hurry to wash up and see her daughter.

-----------------

Carlos grinned as Sami flopped down on the bed. "Good to know it's just how you like it." He said, peeking around the room curiously. He pulled open the closet and smirked, seeing the breifcase up at the top that he was looking for. Good. Closing the door again, Carlos glanced back at Sami with a smirk.

"Now, we go explore the ship!" Carlos said. "Not every deck is just laded with bedrooms like ours is." Carlos said, stuffing his wallet and the room key in his pocket. "I bet we could spend all day searching and not see everything today." He added. "We just had to remember we're on deck 8, room 236." Carlos murmured, more to remind himself as much as Sami.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:23 pm

Serena smiled at Nick, resting her head on his shoulder and curling into him. She had really needed this, she hadn't realized how bad she had, but her bond with Nick helped sooth her and center her, especially when her emotions had been spiraling out of control earlier.
The knock at the door startled her, but she calmed as she realized it was her mother.
"Fine" She rasped, which was a total lie, but she was feeling better. "Better" She admitted after a moment. "Stomach hurts really bad though" She added, rubbing the offending area once again.

"M'sorry" She murmured, she knew her mom had wanted a calm day at home and she had utterly destroyed it. Plus with Demitri loosing control yesterday and stressing the family out, her episode was the last thing they needed.
"Didn't mean to wreck the day" She added, sitting up slightly and leaning against Nick, even though he was lying down. She wanted to be close to her mother and her twin.

---

Sami sighed softly and laughed.
"Sounds good but you remmeber the room and deck, since you know I wont" She said with a chuckle, making sure she had her bag before they started out.
She snagged the map which had been lying on the bedside table, figuring they would need it.

"Where shall we go?" She asked, looking at the folded paper and opening it up to examine it.
There were quite a few places to check out.
"Look at the size of the pool" She said with a chuckle, it was massive on the map so she figured it was huge in reality.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:52 pm

"You don't have to apologize love." Maria said softly, smiling reassuringly at her daughter. "There's nothing to be sorry about." She added, nodding gently to show that she meant it. Compared to other days, this day was still pretty mild. There had been worse in the past. "Your father called Sven to come over and see if he can help with your stomach hurting." Maria added quietly. "He should be over shortly."

Nick chewed his lip gently as Maria smiled and stood up to leave. She left the door open just a crack and Nick could hear her walking downstairs, probably to find Alexi. He wasn't sure if Uncle Sven coming over was a good thing or a bad thing. Honestly, what could be done if Serena's stomach was bothering her? The only thing they could drink was blood...and Serena had just thrown up a lot of blood.

-----------

Carlos rolled his eyes gently at his mate, wandering out of the room just behind Sami. Seeing the map she was holding up, Carlos glanced over her shoulder, nodding gently.
"Yes, that would be the main deck I suppose." Carlos murmured. "We could start there and work our way around." Carlos suggested, taking Sami's hand and leading her to the elevators, since they were on the 8th deck and needed to go up.

"Or we could just make it an adventure without a map." Carlos added with a smirk. "The ship should be setting out of port soon." He murmured, glancing at his wrist-watch with a nod to himself. "That might be a sight to see on the deck." Carlos offered.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:12 pm

Serena nodded, nibbling her lower lip nervously as Maria left. She glanced at her twin, seeing that he had the same fears as she did.
She leaned back against Nick and huffed tiredly, she wasn't sure if Sven could do anything to help her. She was a vampire who couldn't drink blood supposedly, how could you help that? She sighed miserably, "What can he do?" She muttered, looking at her brother from the corner of her eye. She just wasn't sure this was a problem the doctor vampire could fix. How did you help someone who was just messed up? Its not like their was a cure for vampires who couldn't drink blood. Hell were there even vampires who couldn't drink blood? It didn't seem like a common problem.

--

Alexi tossed his phone down on the couch and glanced at his wife.
"How is she?" He asked curiously, Sven was on his way, but the doctor vampire was just as concerned as they were.
"Sven's coming" He murmured, "He's going to bring some stuff though, he's a bit worried. Never come across something like this before" He flopped down on the couch, raking his fingers through his hair.
"Why her?" He muttered, glancing at his wife. They had known problems could occurr with the kids, but nothing had happened when they were younger to indicate that there was something wrong with them. Perhaps he and Maria had just assumed things would be fine.

----

Sami nodded in agreement, shoving the map in her bag.
"Lets go check that out then. See if leaving port is just like it is in the movies" She said, lacing her fingers with his as they walked. As they headed to the main deck, she peered out windows, grinning as she saw the different sights from the boat.

"This is insane" She murmured, looking out a window that looked outside, underwater. She was looking under water, from inside. It was a bit of a weird idea for her and she was having a hard time wrapping her head around it.
"This is safe, right?" She asked Carlos curiously. She had no doubt that it was safe, Carlos wasn't exactly likely to do anything with her that may be seen as dangerous, or life risking, but the window under water had thrown her a bit.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:28 pm

Nick took a deep breath but merely shook his head at his sister's question. "He's a doctor." Nick murmured. "And he's been around for centuries." Nick said. "He's bound to know something that we don't. Maybe there's a reason this happened." Nick said, trying to give his sister some hope. Though in all honesty he was fighting against his own panic. A thousand questions were streaming through his mind, but he was doing his best to completely ignore them.

"Maybe you just can't drink a lot of blood at once." Nick murmured. "You can drink a bottle and that's fine...you just can't have too much. Maybe it's like when humans eat too much food. They're bodies physically can't hold it all." Nick suggested. "That could be it...you just have to eat little meals, not big ones."

---------------

Maria wandered around the couch and sat down next to her husband. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him towards her effortlessly. She nodded as she listened to Alexi but she sighed and said nothing in regards to his question. She was racking her brain trying to come up with answers to why this was happening.
"It might be nothing." Maria whispered. "It might just be this one time. Maybe after today she'll feel better."

-----------

Carlos chuckled soft as one of the portholes caught Sami's attention. They were well below sea level, and Carlos suppressed a laugh as Sami questioned the safety of the ship.
"Yes, this is safe." Carlos promised. "I wouldn't have booked the trip if it wasn't." Carlos added, and at the elevator he pressed the button, watching to the contraption to travel to their level.

The elevator arrived with a ping and Carlos tugged at Sami's hand gently as he walked inside.
"Let's see...what deck number was the pool on?" Carlos asked, glancing at the numerous buttons on the wall of the elevator.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:39 pm

Serena sighed.
"Maybe..." She trailed off, she didn't want to think negatively, but she also didn't want to give herself false hope.
"We always knew something could be wrong with one of us Nick" She said, "Twins are rare, vampire twins are unheard of" She said, coupled with the fact the pair had been born prematurely, as most twins, there was a chance that there could be health complications. As far as the family knew and after much research, she and Nick were the only documented (secretly) pair of biologically born, vampire twins in existence. Vampires pro-creation was rare, but twins? No one had heard of any, which wasn't really all that surprising.
"Mm, small meals" She said with a small chuckle, pulling a face. She glanced at her twin again, he wasn't really fooling her, she could tell he was pretty worried, just as much as she saw.

----

Alexi sighed, "Maybe" He murmured with a small frown. A knock on the door scared the bejeesus out of him before he realized it was Sven and the older vampire had hurried over when he had asked him too.
Answering the door, he offered Sven a small smile, he had told him everything over the phone so no words were really said.

"I'll check her out" Sven reassured the pair, though he was a bit worried as well. "Do you want to go get her?" He asked Maria, he knew Nick and Serena were upstairs, he could hear them speaking to one another in hushed tones.

----

Sami shrugged, digging the map out again.
"No idea" She said, looking at the quick guide before pressing the correct elevator button.
"I figured you wouldn't drag me on a dangerous vacation, just underwater windows are weird" She said, folding the map back up as they stepped out of the elevator.

"Man this is gorgeous" She breathed, rubbing her eyes and staring.
"Bar" She chuckled, pointing out the flamboyant drink area, "I have a feeling we shall be spending a lot of time here" She said, grinning at her mate, the pool looked amazing and the chairs around it looked very appealing in the sun.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:07 pm

Nick rolled his eyes gently at Serena. "Don't go there. The whole twin vampire thing is ridiculous. I mean honestly, vampire are indestructible." Nick said. "If anything, we should be the healthiest vampires in the world." He added, just as he heard a knock on the door downstairs. His sense were still on over-load because of his hunt, so he heard everything that Alexi and Sven were saying downstairs.

Sighing deeply, Nick nudged his sister once and stood up from the bed. "Come on, Sven's here." Nick murmured, keeping his sister's hand in his to pull her from the bed gently.

Maria gasped softly, since Alexi jolted at the knock on the door. She sighed in relief, seeing that it was just Sven. After the brother talked, Maria nodded in agreement to go and get Serena from upstairs. Halfway form the living, Maria nearly ran into Nick and Serena.
"Oh...I was just about to come get you..." Maria murmured, to which Nick nodded gently.

"I know," He said. "I could hear you guys talking." Nick murmured, walking over to the couch so that he could sit with Serena as Sven looked her over. He gave his uncle a small smile as a greeting, but otherwise said nothing.

-----------------

Carlos tried not to wince as they stepped out of the elevator and into the harsh Miami sunshine. Sami of course loved it, and Carlos was trying not to hiss. It wasn't that sunlight could burn a vampire, like it was told in stories, but if the sun was hot enough, and strong enough, it was a bit irritating at times.

The deck was of course, beautiful. It was massive as well, stretching the full length of the ship, with the pool smack in the middle. the reason the pool was so massive, was due in part to the massive water slide as well.
Seeing the bar, reminded Carlos of something. "I think it might have escaped my mind to tell you, but everything is completely included. All the meals, drinks, anything food wise that you may want is already paid for. So you can pretty much have anything at any point of the trip. I hear room-service even works twenty-four hours on the ship." Carlos added, smirking lightly. Just as he finished, the ship's horn blew loudly and slowly began to move away from the dock.

"And off we go." Carlos murmured, smiling at the thought as the boat began to pick up speed. Of course it didn't feel as though they were moving pretty fast, but it didn't take long before the port was well out of sight.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:25 pm

Serena laughed softly. "You always say that, even when we were little and could still scrape our knees" She said with a small grin. She knew Nick didn't like thinking about negative things, he was so optimistic, which was good since he balanced her. She wasn't good at looking on the bright side like Nick, she tended to think of all the 'what ifs' what could go wrong.

She frowned but let Nick lead her downstairs, her hand gripping his tightly. She sat stiffly on the couch, greeting her Uncle softly though she shied closer to her brother, not sure she wanted to do this.

Sven smiled softly, not at all surprised that Nick had heard them.
"Enjoying hunting then" He said, though it was more of a statement then a question. He glanced at the twins, noticing their tense behaviour and Nick's very protective behaviour. This was going to be a bit complicated.

Smiling reassuringly at his neice, he asked her to describe what had happened and how she had felt.
Frowning, he asked if he could feel her stomach, and once he had permission, his fingers ghosted over the taunt skin. Frowning, he looked at her stomach, noticing the odd bruising with a frown.
This was not normal and tossed the theory about the sickness coming from emotions out the window. Which sucked because he had really wanted it to just be an emotional or mental thing. Now it appeared to be physical.
"I need to take a closer look, can we use a more private room?" He asked Alexi. The blond vampire sighed but nodded, "You can use the guest bedroom, we'll wait here" Alexi said, looking pointedly at Nick. He knew his son would be reluctant to leave his sister, but he figured Maria should be the one to join the pair, just to keep some of Serena's privacy.

---

Sami chuckled, "Awesome" She murmured to her mate, frowning a bit as she noticed his reaction to the heat.
"You okay love? Sun a bit bright?" She asked, her sunglasses were on, battling the glare of the deck, but she knew he was much more sensitive then she was.

Moving to the railing, Sami hung over the side, staring at the water before glancing up to watch the shore fade away. It was absolutely gorgeous and she was still having trouble believing that she was actually here.
"What shall we do now?" She asked, perhaps spend the day lazing about in the sun by the pool? She thought that sounded fine, but she knew Carlos also had some ideas.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:31 pm

Nick found himself extremely tense as Sven started to look his sister over. Even though this was his uncle, something was just making Nick uncomfortable. When he mentioned taking Serena upstairs, Nick didn't realized he growled at the idea until Maria hissed at him.
"Nick." Maria added softly. "She'll be fine. Sven just needs to check on her." Maria said, and it made Nick relax to a degree that he could let go of his sister's hand.

Nick stepped away from the couch as Maria helped her daughter up and lead her and Sven up to the guest room. Instantly, he started to pace back and forth around the living room, obviously agitated. The questions were plaguing his mind again, and he wasn't sure what to really do with himself.

--------------------

Carlos gave Sami a smile in reassurance. "I'll be fine. It's not the first time the sun as burned me, nor will it be the last." He added with a small chuckle. Leaning against the railing next to Sami, Carlos took a deep breath, letting it out slowly.

"What next?" Carlos asked. "We have ten other decks to explore, or we have this lovely deck to lounge about on, or we could go see a show, or whatever else you might...desire." Carlos added, kissing her forehead gently.

It was a gorgeous day out today. Carlos could tell it was warm enough to be around in just a bathing suite, since that's what most people were wearing. He could feel the breeze moving around them, and he could smell the salt on the wind. Knowing Sami, she would probably want to stay up on the deck in the sun like the big cat she was.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:46 pm

Sven smiled reassuringly at Serena as the girl lied down on the bed, pulling her shirt up so her Uncle could examine her stomach.
"You have some really bad bruising" He said, tracing his fingers over the marks. "Did you fall?" He asked the girl, frowning even more as she shook her head, he continued to poke and prod her gently.
"Something is definitely off here" He said as Serena hissed as he gently prodded her sides.
"Has she had any other problems eating?" He asked, directing the question at Maria though he was looking steadily at his nervous niece.
"Yes" Serena said, responding for her mother. "I don't really like the taste of blood, even the bottled stuff and I've never had an desire to hunt" She said, tensing slightly.
"What?" He asked, looking even more concerned. "I need to take a blood sample love, I want to know whats going on and an x-ray might help or an ultrasound" He said with a soft sigh.
"I have the equipment with me, since I had to develope it myself" He said to Maria, "But I need to bring it all up here, is that alright?"

Alexi watched his son, concerned for a moment before he let Nick begin to pace.
"What's bothering you Nick? She'll be fine with your Uncle" He was amazed that Nick was being so protective. Maybe his instincts knew something that the rest of them didn't.

----

Sami grinned, relieved that her mate would be alright.
"Lay on the deck and bake?" She suggested, Carlos knew her so well. "Do we need to go back to the room to grab anything?" She asked him curiously. She was wearing her swim suit under her clothes, but she knew they had left a lot of stuff in the room.

Sighing she glanced back out over the water, people were slowly filtering onto the deck, grabbing chairs as they settled in for the first enjoyable day of their vacation. Sami knew that the deck would be totally packed soon, not that she minded, she just hoped Carlos would be okay.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:36 am

Maria sat down on the other side of the bed, near enough to Serena, but much out of Sven's way so the doctor could work. Glancing at her daughters stomach, Maria frowned deeply, but tried not to show how much it concerned her. Serena hadn't fallen? And she hadn't been hurt in any way? What could cause the bruising then?

Maria merely nodded to whatever Sven said. "I'll ask Alexi to bring it up." Maria murmured softly, going over to the door to call for her husband to bring over any of Sven's equipment.

Nick glanced up sharply as he heard Maria voice. Equipment? Why did Sven need other stuff? Nick chewed his lip worriedly, still pacing about the living room. He didn't have an answer for his father. Nick wasn't sure why this was bothering him so much. It just did. What if Sven said that Serena couldn't drink blood? That this would happen every time she tried? That thought sent a shiver so strong down Nick's spine that he shuddered and raked his fingers through his hair. No, he couldn't think like that. Sven would find what was wrong, and he would give her something to help.

---------------

Carlos smirked and nodded. "I had a feeling you would say that." Carlos said with a small chuckle. "Yes darling, I'll be fine." He added softly, kissing her forehead gently. "Let's just find a chair near an umbrella." He said with a smirk. "You can bake, I'll just relax."

Thinking about going back to the room, Carlos shook his head after a moment's thought. "No, I don't believe so. I've got everything. Do you need something from the room?" Carlos asked curiously. He could easily go back to the room to get whatever Sami needed. He was fine in a pair of loose shorts and a plain shirt, which he planned to take off once they found somewhere to sit.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:48 pm

Serena stiffened, her teeth nibbling her lower lip in worry. What was going on? Her Uncle seemed nervous, she could tell Nick was super nervous downstairs and even her mother seemed worried. She had thought this was just nerves and emotions from the 'hunt' earlier but it seemed to be more then that. She shifted as Alexi came into the room, putting down Sven's stuff where his brother indicated, he brushed his lips to Maria's head and smiled softly at Serena.
"Just give me a call if you need anything else" He said softly, before heading back downstairs to try and calm down Nick.

Entering the living room, Alexi watched Nick for a moment, a small frown on his face as he tried to think of how to calm Nick down. It was hard to do though when he, himself was so nervous. He couldn't even tell Nick that it would be fine because it seemed that things weren't exactly fine.
Flopping down on the couch, he buried his face in his hands for a moment, allowing himself a time to worry before visibly pulling himself together again. Rising to his feet he began to put the blood he had collected earlier away.

Sven smiled reassuringly at Serena and pulled out a needle designed to pierce a vampire's skin.
"Im just going to take a quick blood sample okay?" He told her, she nodded, obviously a bit worried but she trusted her Uncle.
Smiling again, Sven quickly drew the sample, wincing sympathetically at his niece's hiss at the quick pain. Putting the sample aside, he grabbed the ultrasound device he had created and quickly began to examine her stomach.
"Oh" He murmured, peering at the small screen, brow creased. "This is odd..." He frowned, once again studying the picture.

----

Sami shook her head, "I am set" She murmured, laughing as she headed towards the chairs to claim the desired umbrella, two chair and table set.
"This work?" She asked curiously, putting her bag down on the table and stripping to her bikini. This one was white aqua blue stripped, she had a whole bunch because Maria insisted she needed more then one and then had forced her to pick out like six of the damn things.

Sitting down, she stretched out, immediately enjoying the warmth from the sun.
"I don't think I'm moving" She commented, grinning at her mate before slipping her sunglasses on to keep her from squinting. She watched as staff began to make their rounds, getting food and drink orders from the people around the pool area.
"Hello" A chipper young woman said as she approached the pair. "Can I get you two anything to eat or drink?" She asked curiously.
"Strawberry margarita?" Sami asked, grinning.
"Of course Ma'am. And you sir? Anything to eat or drink?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:34 pm

Maria watched as Alexi brought in all the equipment that Sven needed. She smiled at him lightly and sighed softly as he kissed her forehead. The little things he did always reassured her in times like these. Glancing back at Serena, Maria gave her daughter a soft grin to say that things would most likely be fine. She sat back down on the bed again, reaching for Serena's hand and holding it gently.

As Sven drew the blood, Maria took a deep breath, rubbing Serena's arm to sooth the girl as she hissed. Maria glanced up at the door, half-expecting Nick to burst through any second. Time passed though, and he didn't which Maria was relieved for since she knew how protective her son could be when it came to Serena.
For a while, Maria sat in silence with her daughter, merely rubbing her arm gently as Sven started to unpack the ultra-sound. Hearing Sven mentioned an oddity didn't reassure Maria at all.
"What's odd?" Maria asked softly, wondering what Sven was making out of the blob on his screen.

Nick frowned as Alexi came back. As his father said nothing, Nick assumed Sven had no news for them yet. Or at least no good news...Nick continued to chew his lip in his worry, and continued to pace around. He'd yet to sit since Sven took Serena back upstairs.

When Alexi left again to do whatever he needed to do, Nick was left to his own thoughts again. They continued to haunt him and became worse when he felt a prick in his arm. Sensing that it came from Serena, his first instinct was to go check that she was alright. He was half way around the couch when the pain went away, and Nick could think straight again. Sven was probably just running some tests....that's all.

------------------------

Carlos grinned as Sami found the perfect spot. Light shade for him, and intense sun for her. "Perfect." Carlos said, pulling his shirt off and tossing it onto the chair as he laid back with a content sigh.
"You won't have to move until it's time for dinner I suppose." Carlos said with a small shrug.

As a man came over to ask what they wanted, Carlos glanced at his name tag, but quickly shoot his head.
"I'm alright for now chap," Carlos said with a smile and the man wandered off to get Sami's drink. "Strawberry Margarita?" Carlos asked, glancing at Sami with a smirk. "One of your favorites I presume?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:53 pm

Sven brought Maria over to the screen and and positioned her so she could see it.
"Here, do you see these bumps?" He said, tracing his finger over the screen so she could see them. Ultrasounds weren't easy to understand if you didn't know how to read them.
"These aren't normal" He said, "Bumps like this in the stomach lining can be numerous things in humans, none of them good. I've never encountered the in a vampire before" He murmured, frowning. Hopefully the blood sample should him something, or else he'd have to mention surgery to see if he could see what was going on with his niece.
"I'm going to go look at the blood and run some tests. Hopefully we can figure out whats going on. You can't eat anything though love, not until I can tell you too, alright?"
Serena nodded nervously, letting her uncle wipe the goop off of her stomach and let her pull her shirt down.
"You can head downstairs Serena, and can you ask your Dad to come up?" He asked.
The girl nodded and slid off the bed, heading downstairs.

"Daddy? Uncle Sven wants to see you" Serena called as she stepped into the living room.
"Hmm? Okay" Alexi said, stepping out of the kitchen and dashing upstairs.
"What's up?" The blond asked, looking at his wife.
Serena walked over to the couch and sat down, looking at Nick while rubbing her arm nervously.

-----

"I may jump in the pool at one point" Sami said with a casual shrug. Digging in her bag, she extracted her sketch pad and a pencil.
"They are rather tasty" She said, meaning the drink. "I just want something cold, alcoholic and fruity, it seems to fit the whole cruise vibe" She said with a small grin.

"Here you go Ma'am" The server said with a small grin, setting the drink down on the table.
"Thanks" Sami said with a smile, watching the guy go before she scooped up the frosty margarita glass and took a sip.
"Holy hell that's strong" She breathed, a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:02 pm

Maria glanced at the screen, nodding to show that she was paying attention to what he was saying. She could faintly make out the "bumps" that Sven mentioned. Hearing that these were mostly found in humans brought a frown to Maria's face.
"If it's mostly with humans, how could it be found in vampires?" Maria asked softly after Serena had left. "Biologically it shouldn't be possible." Maria murmured just as Alexi wandered into the room. Maria frowned and glanced back at Sven, figuring the doctor had more to tell them that he didn't want to say in front of Serena just yet.

Nick glanced up as he heard the guest-room door opening. A few minute later, Serena wandered into the living room. Nick sighed softly and sat next to his sister on the couch.
"What did he say?" Nick murmured. He was almost afraid of the answer, but he needed to know something. The questions of what was going on were driving him crazy.

---------------

"The pool does look inviting." Carlos agreed, though he wasn't wearing his swim-shorts. He could easily go to get them. As the server came back with Sami drink, Carlos laughed at his mate's reaction.
"Careful with how quickly you drink that love." Carlos warned softly. "Although you are quite hilarious when you're drunk." Carlos added with a teasing smirk.

"I think we're about to get a diving show...." Carlos murmured, seeing that a group of crew-members were working to assemble a mobile diving board near the deepest end of the pool.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:25 pm

Sven sighed, "Biologically it should be impossible" He said to Maria, "But I don't know what this is" He added, "Its just similar to what I've seen in humans" He said with a soft sigh. As Alexi came up, he quickly filled him in.
"If the blood sample doesn't show me anyhing, I may need to do surgery to see whats going on" He explained. "I can tell you that its not normal, we may not have noticed it earlier, but Serena doesn't normally drink a lot of blood and she sticks to the bottled stuff. Something about how much she drank and maybe the strength of fresh blood caused the vomiting and the bruising" He said with a soft sigh. He knew that this was hard for them to hear, but it was a necessity.

Alexi sat down on the bed and gaped at his brother.
"Surgery?" He asked, staring at Sven. "Like major surgery where you cut open my daughter's stomach and poke around inside?" He asked, eyes blown wide.
"Yes" Sven said with a soft sigh, "We knew that something like this might happen with one of the twins" He said, looking at the pair, waiting to hear what they had to say.

-

Serena looked at her brother and leaned against him, already tired and she'd hadn't been awake all that long.
"Nothing really, just that there is something wrong with my stomach" She said, pulling up her shirt a tad to show Nick the brusiing.
"I have like...bumps or something? In my stomach, which he's never seen in a vampire before" She added, biting her lip nervously.
"He had to take my blood too" She said, showing Nick the puncture area, which hadn't healed yet because she wasn't allowed to eat and she didn't have any blood left in her at the moment.

----

Sami rolled her eyes, "You dont mind when I get drunk, besides isn't that what a vacation is for? Behaving in a manner you normally wouldn't?" She asked waggling her eyebrows suggestively at him.
"In all seriousness however, I won't get drunk...yet" She said with a chuckle, setting her drink down and looking up as he mentioned the diving show.

"Oh cool" She said with a small grin. "Never seen a diving show before" She mused, watching the staff curiously.
She glanced around, looking at all the people who had gathered on the deck.
"More people now" She commented, picking up her sketch pad again, twiddling her pencil as she thought about how she wanted to sketch her tattoo out.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:47 pm

"And when you see this in humans what does it normally mean?" Maria asked, moving so that she was sitting next to Alexi on the bed. She took his hand tightly as she listened to everything that Sven had to say.
"Surgery?" Maria whispered. "Can't we do exrays first?" Maria wondered. "I mean, if you have to perform surgery in order to heal her then yes....but....just to discover what's wrong? Sven there has to be other ways." Maria murmured. Undergoing surgery was never a good thing in Maria's mind. Then again, she had the medieval sense of surgery whenever she thought about it, and that almost always ended in death.

"Honestly, when she stopped drinking so often, I always considered it was some psychological repercussions from their childhood." Maria murmured quietly. "We've seen the effects the event had on Nick. He's as protective of her as a mate, sometimes a bit more. I never thought it was a physical problem..." Maria sighed as Sven mentioned that health-problems were foretold during her pregnancy.

----------------

Nick nodded quietly, not too sure that her answer helped any. They knew something was wrong with her stomach..she had thrown up blood. The question still remained....what was wrong with her stomach?! Nick frowned at the brusing across his sister's skin, and his frown only deepened as she mentioned bumps.
"Bumps?" He echoed. "What's that suppose to mean?" Nick murmured, sighing as she told him Sven had taken a blood sample. He'd figured that much, and he nodded gently.
"He'll figure this out." Nick said, almost to reassure himself as much as Serena.

---------

"According to your modern-day culture, yes, that's what vacations are. Especially the ones to Las Vegas from what I've been told." Carlos added, smirking lightly. "There once was a time where a vacation was simply nothing more than a day you didn't have to work. A day you could spend with your family, or alone to just relax, or indulge in a hobby." Carlos explained with a small sigh at the thoughts. His face became soft for a moment and Carlos chuckled, shaking his head from the memory.

"I can't remember the last time I've seen a show either." Carlos added, glancing back over at the pool as the annoucment was made of the show begining in just ten minutes. Good thing they had seats, most people were starting to stand around them who couldn't find seats at all. From where they were though, there was a straight line of sigh to the pool, so they wouldn't have any trouble viewing the performance.

Seeing that Sami had her sketch book out, yet again, Carlos peeked over her shoulder curiously. "Any new ideas?" He wondered, since the last few sketches Sami had created were beautiful.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:17 pm

Alexi sighed as Sven glanced at the screen again, looking over the ultrasound once again.
"I can do x-rays, I plan on it anyway. I kist want you guys to know that surgery is on the table" He said, looking at Maria and sighing.
"In humans, lumps like this in the stomach can indicate various cancers or lesions of the stomach lining" He said, "It could be something else however, or something completely new because Serena's a vampire" He said, wincing at his brother's incredulous gasp of 'cancer'.
"Like I said, I'll test the blood and if that doesn't tell me anything, we can do x-rays" He said with a soft sigh.
"When are you going to do all this?" Alexi asked his brother, his voice struggling between curiosity and horror.
"I can test the blood today and then I can go from there. I can have x-rays done tomorrow if its needed" He said, "And if it comes down to surgery, I'd need to get her into one of my hospitals, private of course, so sometime next week" He said, "I can tell you about the blood work tonight, once I get home and check it out of course" He said, looking at the couple to make sure that they agreed with the time line.
"It could have started as something psychological" Sven murmured, "Or it could have bothered her all along and the psychological effects played up after their kidnapping" He added, "Nick is very overprotective. I wonder how mating will work for the twins..." He trailed off, it was something to think about at a later date.

-

Serena shrugged, "No idea" SHe murmured, rubbing her stomach once again.
"I hope so" She added, glancing up the stairs as if checking to see what was taking her parents so long.
"What do you suppose their talking about?" She asked, she couldn't hear a word, which meant they were speaking super quietly.
She wasn't sure of Nick could hear them, though he knew he probably had a better chance of overhearing something with his super senses due to his hunting.

---

Sami chuckled, "Us modern humans needed constant entertainment" She said with a small grin.
"But vegas would be fun" She added as an afterthought.
She glanced up as they announced the show beginning in ten minutes and was relieved to see that they had a clear view.

"Hmm? Nothing concrete. I know I have the quote I want" She said with a soft sigh. "I just want to know what to do around it, and where I should get it. I was thinking my collar bone, but its getting bigger then what I initially planned, so I may have to move it somewhere else" She said, "Ribs maybe?" She mused, "What do you think?" She asked her mate. Ribs were supposed to hurt like a bitch, but she also wasn't against the idea. She wanted Carlos' opinion however.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:45 pm

Maria sucked in a breath as Sven mentioned it might be cancer that Serena was suffering from. But it could be something else since she was a vampire....though that thought didn't make Maria feel any better by any means. She squeezed her husbands hands a bit tighter, merely nodding gently to whatever Sven was saying.

"Will she be able to feed?" Maria asked quietly. "No young vampire can go a week without feeding." She murmured. Maria hardly could unless she had a massive hunt. She could go for several days without a drop, but never longer than a week.

"One step at a time." Maria murmured lightly, a small smirk tugging at her lips as Sven mentioned the twins mating. "I'm still recovering from their last growth spurt...." Maria admitted, since the twins had gone from 15 to 18 years old practically over-night. Even though it was just a three-year gap, the physiological growth was obvious.

-------------

Nick merely shook his head as Serena asked what they were talking about upstairs. "I lost my high sense about ten minutes ago." Nick murmured. "And I've been trying to listen. They're talking too quietly." Nick said with a small sigh. He gave his sister's hand a small squeeze and tried to smile.
"Sven will find out what's wrong, and he'll know what to do. The man's been a doctor for centuries." Nick reminded her. "I'm sure there's nothing he hasn't seen before now."

-------------

"Las Vegas is a mouse-trap." Carlos muttered. "It's designed for people such as myself, so that we spend our wealth carelessly." He said, smirking lightly to show that he was speaking from personal experience. "It was wonderful during the Old West." Carlos sighed, linking his hands behind his head.

"Ribs?" Carlos echoed, glancing over at his mate. "Bone...that'll be painful." Carlos murmured. "Across your ribs, like on your side, or just in the front?" he asked curiously, tracing his fingers over her side to demonstrate what he meant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: