Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:30 pm

Chris smiled att the nervous kids, he nodded to Nick,
"Sounds fine to me" He murmured,
Serena caught up with the boys and Maddie and gave her Uncle a curious look.
"We're going to Vlad's house" Chris offered in explanation, nodding in understanding, Serena slid into the backseat, helping Nick and Gerry load Maddie into the backseat so that Zach could take the front seat. She, like her cousin and sibling was super confused about what was going on, but judging by the tense scent pouring of Chris, she kept her mouth shut and stared absentmindedly at her cell phone screen, eyes occasionally darting to glance up.

---

Sami frowned as she glanced down at her cell phone, reading the text from her brother.
"Well damn" She murmured, showing Carlos the text.
"We should help out, I'm going to help Chris with the kids, and I'm betting Alexi and the others may need help with Demitri. If the stories you told me about his younger years were accurate" She sighed, raking her fingers through her hair.
She knew that Maria and Alayna were going over to Vlad's place, but she was sure Maria would be otherwise occupied with Alayna and with waiting for Alexi to get back.

----

Castiel frowned and glanced at the door he had just come through. Shaking his head he pushed Anna's comments from his head, he couldn't deal with this, not now.
Walking deeper into the room he frowned when he realized that Gabriel wasn't in attendance, at all.
"Damn" He muttered, though instead of leaving he settled himself on the rather nice couch that occupied the room and settled into wait.

---

OOC: Urgh, crummy post, sorry
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:21 pm

(No worries Smile )

"You said she's been like this all day?" Nick asked, glancing at the back seat of Gerry's VW where they had set Maddie down to lay across. Her head was resting against Gerry's backpack, and they had managed to buckle her against the seats.
Gerry was pulling out of the parking lot just behind Chris' car and could only nod in agreement to Nick.
"Yea. She panicked earlier, so I ran to check up on her...." Gerry said and when Nick raised and eyebrow Gerry sighed. "I'm an empath. Like Maddie. Just not as extreme."
"So you can feel other people's emotions?"
"Yea. Only if it's extreme though." Gerry said with a nod.
"So Maddie panicked earlier? Why?"
"Dunno. She was mumbling something about Demitri and her Mom..." Gerry explained, keeping an eye so that he was following Chris' car exactly.
"That's never good." Nick muttered. "Not if Maddie passes out at least." He added.

It wasn't that long of a drive to Vlad's house. Just that feeling of some doom looming over head made the trip nearly unbareable. Nick recognized Kristen's SUV somewhat parked on the driveway, along with Carlos' car.
"Damn." Nick muttered as he stepped out of the car. Gerry was already helping Maddie out, and she stirred a bit.
"Where are we?" She mumbled, opening her eyes but seeing only blurs.
"At your Uncle's." Gerry answered, since he'd lost track of who's at the moment. Maddie groaned and wrapped an arm around the boy's neck as he carried her into the house.

Nick started growling at the sent of blood.
"What happened?" Nick asked, tensing instantly as they wandered through the door. "Mom?" He called, though his voice was a little raspy.
Maria came around the corner, her hands stained pink. She handed Nick two bottles and gave a soft glare to each of them.
"You need to drink. Both of you. Kristen's hurt. It's not bad but she's bleeding. So was Alayna. We think Demitri's had a lasp, and I don't need either of you getting into one either." Maria explained, and once the lecture was over, the fondness returned to her gaze as she looked her children over. Her eyes darted to Zach, and she grinned, seeing that he was walking on two legs again. Then she noticed the boy in the back, carrying Maddie.
"I don't think we've ever met..." Maria murmured, though she wasn't too alarmed; Maddie wouldn't have allowed just anyone to carry her, unconscious or not.
"I'm Gerry. School friend of Maddie." Gerry said with a small nod.
"Ah. I'm Maria. Mother of the twins. The living room is right around the corner, you can let her rest on the couch, she'll be fine once this passes I'm sure."

-------------------------

Carlos was just towel drying his hair when Sami wandered over with her phone. He frowned at the message and cursed softly in Spanish.
"The damn fool. He's worse than Maria when he doesn't eat." He grunted, tossing the towel down and quickly throwing a shirt over his shoulders.
"Take the car, head to Vlads." Carlos said, handing Sami the keys as he kissed her. "I'll see how the hunt for Demitri is going. I'll meet you there." Carlos promised, kissing her forehead as well before disappearing from the house.

He was shocked at the state that he found Kristen and Demitri's house in. Closing his eyes, Carlos took in a deep breath and rolled his shoulders gently. He could smell the blood that would have sent Demitri over the edge. Following it, Carlos found himself standing at a break in the back yards fence. Wood everywhere. Blood stained the grass. It was drying at this point, but there was enough. Glancing over his shoulder, Carlos could see Demitri's destruction to get away from the scene....it lead all the way up to the forest....and even...
"Oh shit." Carlos muttered as the skii resort flashed into his mind, and he raced up to try and find the others.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:39 pm

Serena looked a bit shell-shocked as her mother came rushing outside and thrust some bottles at her and Nick. Shrugging, she downed the bottle quickly, glancing around Vlad's place curiously. They didn't often get to come over here, since Vlad wasn't around all that often.
"Uncle Demitri..." She trailed off, shooting Zach a concerned look. Her cousin paled at the news and rushed inside, intent on finding his mother. He'd never experienced his father losing control, but he had heard some horror stories about it and was fairly worried. No wonder Maddie had passed out earlier, she had probably felt what was happening.

Sighing, she walked inside, settling at Vlad's kitchen table to begin her homework, she had to get it out of the way and she wanted something to distract herself from the drama currently going on.

Zach walked deeper into the house, finding his mother in one bedroom and Alayna in the one next door.
"Mom?" He asked, stepping deeper into the room, he could scent the blood and it set his vampire senses on edge, though they weren't overwhelming by any stretch of the imagination.

----

Sami sighed as she pulled up to Vlad's house. Pulling her hair back into a high pony tail, she headed inside.
"Hey kids" She said, glancing curiously at the random stranger in the house. She assumed it was a friend of Maddie's, he looked to be about her age.
"Hey Aunt Sami" Serena responded from the table, her eyes focused on the school work in front of her.
Sami sighed, "Maria?" She called out softly, she figured the spanish vampire would know what was going on more so then the kids would.

----

Alexi growled, blood dripping from his fangs as he and Vlad strugged to hold onto Demitri. He had already decimated the resort and was still wanting to go for more. His eyes were still black and he looked crazed, hsi body littered with injuries, and most of his clothing had been shredded off.
Sven sighed as Carlos appeared, a sigh of relief escaping the doctor vampire.
"Carlos" He murmured, wincing as Demitri's fangs sunk into Alexi and the two commenced yet another struggle in which both sustained some rather nasty injuries.
"We caught up to him an hour ago, the resorts a disaster zone, looks like a bloody bomb went off and he still going" He winced as Vlad pinned Demitri to the ground, basically trying to pummel him into submission.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:50 pm

Maria sighed as Zach ran off to find Kristen. Hopefully the shifter would wake up to her son. She'd been streaming in and out of consciousness the entire afternoon while Maria treated to her. Alayna had passed out as well, but that was from blood loss more than anything else.
Nick found himself still rooted to the same spot. He wasn't all to sure how to take everything at the moment. All he really knew was the bottle of blood in his hands, and the smell of blood in the house. He sighed and started to sip from the bottle to keep his hunger at bay. As Serena roamed around, Nick found himself following her, keeping close to his twin mostly out of habit.
Blinking, Nick found that she had pulled out her homework.
"How can you even focus on that right now?" He asked quietly, putting his bottle down to rub his face roughly.

Maria glanced up as Sami wandered into the house. "I'm here." Maria called from the living room. She was checking Maddie over, making sure the girl was fine and nothing else was wrong.
"Sami, this is Gerry, a classmate of Maddie's." Maria explained, nodding to the red-head who was seated closely to the unconscious girl.
"Kristen's finally awake, Alayna's still out and the men are....being men." Maria said, waving a hand carelessly in a random direction. "Let us pray they'll be back soon." She sighed roughly.

---------

Kristen ached. Every part of her hurt. Her sides, her arms, her legs, her shoulders, neck, head. Every single part of her felt brusied and battered. She just wanted to sleep and maybe everything would be better when she woke up.
But then she heard Zach calling to her. His voice was soft, but Kristen would always hear it. She forced herself awake, wanting to reassure her boy that she was just fine.
That was the hardest thing to do, since her body wanted to shut itself off until she was healed...or back with Demitri. Still, she managed to open her eyes as Zach wandered into the room and closer to the bed.

In short terms, Kristen looked like shit. But she'd been through worse. She looked up at Zach and gave him a weak smile.
"Hey bud..." She whispered. "I'm fine, just a bit tired....had a little scrape this morning but I'm alright." She told him, though she couldn't push her voice above a whisper. "How'd school go? No more crutches to deal with." She added, smiling weakly again.

---------------------------

The scene that Carlos found was actually mild considering what he had imagined he would find. The three brothers had managed to catch Demitri, but he was so far gone it would be damn near impossible to bring him back.
Glancing at Sven, Carlos nodded to show that he was watching as his gaze shifted back to Demitri.
"Well....it's not like last time where he couldn't feed. Maybe if pump enough blood into his system it'll knock some sense into him." Carlos proposed, wincing as Vlad and Alexi were trying to force Demitri down again.
"Either way, we need to get him far from the resort." Carlos added.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:03 pm

Serena glanced at Nick and sighed,
"Need something to focus on" She explained to her brother, "Keep my mind off of everything" She scribbled something on her paper and nibbled on her lower lip, she was a bit of a perfectionist when it came to school work and she hated leaving stuff till the last minute. Sighing, she glanced at Nick. "What else am I supposed to do?" She asked, "Talk to Mom? She's talking with Sami and everything else, Zach's with Kristen, and Maddie and Gerry are in the living room. There's nothing to do but stress until Dad and the others get back. So I'm doing homework and desperately trying to ignore our family's latest drama" She said, snapping the tip of her pencil in her worry. Resisting the urge to scream, she dug in her pencil case for a new pencil, trying to ignore the worry gnawing at her gut. She was worried about her Dad and her Uncle, she knew that out of control vampires were super dangerous and she knew her Dad was going to be front and center for whatever happened, no one was coming out of this unscathed.

----

"Nice to meet you" Sami said, nodding her head in Gerry's direction.
"Carlos went to join the others" She said, running her fingers through her loose bangs.
"This is just insane, do we know how long he went without feeding?" She asked, it had been awhile since Demitri (or any of them) had lost control and she knew for a fact that the last time someone had lost control the situation had been controlled very quickly.

----

Sven nodded in agreement, "That's what we're trying to do" He explained to the other vampire.
"Vlad's just hoping he sort of wears himself out" He sighed, watching as Demitri finally went limp, the weight of two vampires, the adrenaline and amount of blood aiding in that collapse.
"Finally" Vlad grumbled, standing up and dragging Demitri off of Alexi, whom was lying, bloody and panting beneath his younger brother.
"I vote we force feed him from now on, he goes way to long without hunting" The blond vampire groaned, allowing Sven to haul him upright. He wavered for a moment, leaning heavily on Carlos for support.
"Damn" He groaned, "We can't go back to the house, its freaking destroyed, they may have to move and get a new one" He shook his head, "Just after fixing the damn kitchen too"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:17 pm

Nick sighed as Serena basically broke down right in front of her. He stopped her from grabbing another pencil and he pulled her close. He just wanted to hug her right now. He didn't have much to say to her, because he wasn't really sure what he could say. His emotions were just as stressed as her, and he was just as worried. He just didn't know how to deal with it.
"I'm here." Nick murmured. "I'm worried too. But, hey, Dad's tough as nails. Demitri might get pretty bad, but I know our Dad can handle it. And he's not alone, Vlad's there, and Sven and Carlos....they've handled Demitri before, they can handle him again." Nick said, still holding his sister close.

Maria groaned and even swayed a bit where she sat. Gerry glanced at her and then Sami in surprise, wondering why the vampiress suddenly seemed faint.
"She gonna be ok?" Gerry asked, but then Maria shook off whatever had just happened. She suddenly stood up and gave Sami a shrug.
"I don't know how long Demitri went." Maria said. "But it must have been long enough to make him leave at the first scent of blood."

Maddie gasped shrewdly, and so much that even Gerry jolted a bit. The girl sat upright, and was hyperventilating as she looked around.
"Where....where?"
"Whoa, calm down." Gerry said and Maddie turned sharp blue eyes on him. Seeing that he was holding her hand, Maddie quickly snapped her hand away from him.
"Maria?" Maddie asked, still breathless as she looked at the vampire in confusion. "Sam...sami?" Maddie frowned, seeing the shifter here as well. What the hell happened?

-----------

"Let us focus on one problem at a time." Carlos said as Alexi leaned against him heavily. "First, get Demitri away from this nonsense. Then get him some blood in case he slips again. Then check up on Kristen and the other....and after that, maybe we'll have time to worry about the house." Carlos said as he continued to support Alexi and lead the way down the hill. He wasn't sure where to go, he just knew that they had to get as far from the resort as they could. This stuff was going to be all over the news pretty soon, if it wasn't already. Crap, hopefully this wouldn't be as bad as that time in Spain....Carlos couldn't imagine in they would all have to relocate to a different country all over again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:32 pm

Serena curled into Nick, burying her head against his shoulder, her hair hiding her face.
"I know" She said, her voice muffled, "Still worried" She mumbled. She hated the idea of what was going on, it was one of the things she worried about with her being a vampire. If she ever got like that...she shuddered, burrowing further into Nick's shoulder. She knew Nick would understand, there was a lot about being a vampire she was uncomortable with, but the idea of losing control and committing slaughter, because that was what it was, just terrified her. She couldn't even tolerate the idea of hunting and she was in control of her mind then, this whole idea of losing control and her body literally being abducted by her instincts terrified her.

----

Sami sighed, "Hey Maddie" She said with a soft smile.
"Calm down alright, we're at your uncle Vlad's house, your Mum, Alayna, Nick, Serena and Zach are all here as well" She said, her tone soothing, just like it was when someone was sick or injured. She didn't want to tell Maddie what was going on with Demitri since she had no idea, but judging from Maria's reaction, it wasn't all that good. Sighing, she rubbed a hand over her face and offered Maddie a wane smile.
"Zach's with your Mum upstairs, if you want to go see her" She added, knowing Maddie would be super worried after the whole episode this afternoon.

----

"I'm parked down here" Vlad murmured, seeing Carlos' confused expression. "There's an old service road that comes down here" He added.
Alexi sighed, letting Carlos take most of his weight, damn it he hurt. Venom was unpleasent.
"We'll just go to Vlad's house for now, we can swing by Demitri's to grab the vehicles and take off. Hopefully we can get some damage control done" Sven said, as they came out of the woods onto a small dirt road, Vlad's SUV parked off to the side, hidden slightly in the bush.
"Lay Demitri down in the backseat, if you two sit in the middle then we'll have enough room" Sven said with a sigh as Vlad unloaded the incapacitated vampire, wincing as Demitri's fangs snagged him, the sharp, dagger-like teeth hadn't retreated yet and were rather hazerdous.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:56 pm

"I know." Nick said. He could feel every time Serena tensed and shuddered. "You know....the only reason you could ever get that way is if you didn't drink." He murmured, somehow sense her fear. "Mom and Dad are pretty good at keep track of when we're feeding. There's always bottles in the house. And that's what you drink, so you don't have to worry. The main reason Demitri looses it, is because he doesn't go hunt...and with everything that happened, I can't really blame him for staying home with Kristen and Zach." Nick murmured, somehow finding what to say to his sister to reassure her....and in a weird way it was reassuring him as well.
"We'll get through it." Nick promised. "We always do."

---------

Maddie blinked a few times as Sami started to explain what was going on. She took a deep breath as she shifter told her to calm down, and she nodded in agreement.
Hearing that Kristen was down the hallway, Maddie's eyes grew wide and she jumped up from the couch and took off.
Maria could help but laugh and she collasped into the sofa in Maddie's place.
"I'm gonna kill him...." Maria murmured and Gerry merely glanced from Sami to Maria.
"I guess I'll get going..." He mumbled. "Tell Maddie I left...and I'll see her tomorrow or something." Gerry said, spinning his keys once as he stood up and then left.

----------

"Ah." Carlos said with a small nod of understanding to Vlad, quickly changing his direction in order to make it down the hill to where the SUV would be.
"Crimney Alexi, the two of you were battling against Demitri and you end up with the wounds?" Carlos asked as he helped the vampire into the truck.
"On a scale of one to our Spain Exodus, how bad does this look?" Carlos dared to ask as he slipped into the car. He glanced back at Demitri every now and then as they drove to make sure he wasn't going to flip out.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:07 pm

Serena sighed,
"Won't always live with Mum and Dad" She muttered, but she felt better. Nick was way to good at reassuring her, it was sort of irritating, he always seemed able to talk her off the proverbial ledge. She sighed, continuing to rest against her brother, why was their family so messed up? She honestly wished that sometimes her family was normal, but on the flip side she loved every single one of them and wasn't about to trade them for normalcy, no matter how much she craved it.
"Should we go check on Mum? She's mumbling angrily about Dad again" She said, peeking up at her twin. She knew Nick was just as worried as she was, but he was way better at hiding it.

---

Sami arched an eyebrow at Maria, watching Maddie run off.
"We'll let her know, thanks for driving Nick and her home" She added when Maria didn't respond.
When the younger teen left, Sami collapsed against the couch, what a day. It had gone from zero to drama in ten seconds, at least she hadn't been able to focus on the drama of last night.
"Gawd" She muttered, rubbing her eyes.

----

Alexi growled playfully at Carlos.
"I got to him way before anyone else, Vlad and Sven only showed up a few minutes before you" He grumbled in annoyance, falling against the seat.
"Don't stop at Demitri's, we'll go over and get the things later, none of us have cars there" He added, he had run over and he knew Sven and been dropped off by Chris, he was assuming Sami had her and Carlos' car as well.
"Alright, Me and Sven'll come back later" Vlad said, heading towards his own house. Kristen or someone could give him a list of what was needed and they could drive Demitri's vehicles. Maybe by then Alayna or Kristen would be feeling a bit better and could tag along to help out. Nodding firmly, he pulled onto the highway and away from the house, going into town towards his own home.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:20 pm

"Maybe, but still. You'll always have me, and who knows, maybe you'll be lucky and have a mate that keeps an eye on you." Nick teased, hoping that it would lighten Serena's mood. If she smacked him, Nick knew she was feeling better already. Hearing about their mom, Nick frowned.
"Yea." He agreed, pulling his arms away from Serena and leaving the kitchen for the living room. Seeing Sami and Maria collapsed on the couch, Nick sighed roughly.
"You guys ok?" He asked curiously, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Where's Gerry?" he murmured then, seeing that the boy was gone.

Maria sighed and glanced over as Nick wandered into the room. She gave him a brittle smile.
"Peachy." She said, trying her best not to snap at her son. She wasn't angry at him, she was just angry with the situation in general. They seemed to be finding themselves in the same rutes over and over again. The last time someone had lasped this bad, it was Maria, and they had had to flee the country. Granted it was during the Renaissance, but still...

-----------

"Of course you did." Carlos muttered. "Because you're the Hero who always needs to rush in and save the day." He added with a smirk as Vlad drove on. During the whole drive, Carlos found himself continuious glancing back over his shoulder at Demitri. Although the vampire seemed subdued, Carlos had a few lingering doubts.
"The last time he hadn't fed....he didn't stay down very long." Carlos murmured softly, trying to just remind everyone rather than being annoying with his facts. "Will he'll be fine to be in the house with the others and the children?" Carlos wondered, though they were pretty much already at the house itself.

--------------

"They're back." Maddie whispered, glancing at Zach. They had been sitting with Kristen, but their mother had been slipping in and out of consciousness. Maddie was holding her hand, but she turned when she heard the wheels coming down the street. Maddie glanced at her brother, wondering if they should go out into the living room, or stay with Kristen.

Maria was at the door when the boys were coming out of the car, and she was at Alexi's other side as Carlos helped the vampire inside. She didn't say anything, which nagged at the back of Carlos' mind; Maria was almost never quiet, especially not when she was angry or upset....the girl was verbal when emotional, always had been. Now, she was silent as the grave though.
The thought left Carlos entirely when he saw Sami. He sighed in relief and reached for her, pulling her close instantly. He kissed her forehead gently and gave her a soft smile.
"Kristen and Alayna, are they awake at all?" Carlos asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:32 pm

Serena sighed, nudging her brother lightly before following him into the living room. She frowned at her mother's tone, taking a small step behind Nick and looking slightly worried. Maria seldom got snappy with the twins, but when she did it usually didn't end well for any involved. Serena nearly jumped out of her skin when Maria botled to the door. She sucked in a breath as she watched Carlos and her mother practically drag her father inside. Alexi was grinning at them however, so she felt a bit better, despite it looking like her father had been through a wood cutter or something. She shuddered, though she didn't speak, her mother seemed off and she didn't want to cause a problem. Her fingers unintentionally knotted in the back of Nick's shirt, seeking the reassurance he offered.

---

"We'll put him in the basement, he won't be able to get out" Vlad said with a chuckle, it was true, the basement was vampire proofed for just these occasions.
"I guess to answer your earlier question, we're not quite at Spain level yet, but I haven't seen the news" The master vampire said with a sigh.
"I doubt we'll need to leave the country, but don't quote me on that" He added.
"I don't have a hero complex, Maddie just called me first" Alexi whined tiredly, letting Carlos help him in the house while Vlad and Sven took Demitri to the basement to be treated for his injuries and sobered up.
"Hey love" Alexi drawled tiredly to Maria, frowning at her silence, the kids looked nervous and he shot them what he hoped was a reassuring grin before struggling away from his brother-in-law and wife and collapsing, playfully, on the couch.

----

Zach was up and out of the room before Maddie could even move.
"My Dad?" He asked, looking at Carlos and Alexi intently.
"Maddie and Mom are really worried" He added, eyes darting between the two.
"Your Dad will be fine" Alexi said, face muffled by a pillow.
"He lost control, it sucked, but he'll be fine" He sighed, propping himself up to offer Zach a reassuring smile.
Zach nodded, relaxing minutely, he was still tense though, he hated seeing anyone in his family get hurt.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:46 pm

Nick reached back behind him and grabbed his sister's hand. She was bunching his shirt up, and it was starting to feel like the collar was choking him.
They'll be fine. Dad's grinning. I swear he's always happiest after a fight or something stupid. Nick added, glancing at his sister with a smirk. Maria was still tense, and when Vlad mentioned Spain, her eyes were lethal, aimed straight at Carlos.
For some reason, that exchange between the old siblings made Nick shudder.

You asked him if we were at Spain level? Maria hissed at her brother in Spanish. Carlos seemed a little rocked by that but he merely sighed, ever the patience against Maria's fire.
Yes. I was just asking. Calm down. He said, waving the topic away. "Alright Alexi, you know we need to get you cleaned up. You're shirt is practically falling away from you as it is." Carlos mumbled. Maria scoffed at that, since she tugged at the remains of Alexi's shirt, and it came away clean in her hands.
"Right..." Carlos muttered.

As Zach came into the room, Carlos gave him a reassuring smile.
"Demitri will be fine. If he's any bit hurt, it's just from the scuffle these two got in." Carlos said, pointing at Alexi. "He should be right as rain by tomorrow, if not sooner." Carlos reassured. "How's your mom holding up?"
"Still unconscious." Maddie said, and Carlos blinked as the girl walked up from behind Zach. "I was hoping that with Dad in the house, she'd wake up...." Maddie murmured, rubbing her arms worriedly.
"Give her a bit. Demitri's sort of out of it as well." Carlos murmured. "One of you be a sport and grab the aid kit yea?" Carlos asked.
"I'll get it." Maddie murmured, since she had passed the bathroom on her way over, and figured that's where it would be.
"Love, would you mind getting soap and water?" Carlos murmured, smiling lightly at his mate.

Maddie came back a few seconds later and tossed Carlos the first aid kit that had been in the bathroom under the sink.
"Need another pair of hands?" Maddie asked.
"Possibly." Carlos said.
"I'll hold him." Maria muttered. She moved Alexi so that he had to sit upright on the couch, and she slipped behind him, holding his shoulder tightly so he wouldn't be able to move too much. Granted, Alexi was five times stronger than Maria on any given day, but Maria was pretty sure she could keep him down for a patch up job.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:59 pm

But when Dad does that Mum gets all freaked out Serena counted, though she let Nick take her hand and detach her from his shirt. She watched curiously, wincing sympathetically as she took in the sight of her father's chest. He looked even worse and she had a feeling it hurt like hell. She sighed and tugged on Nick slightly as Sami brushed past the pair to get some warm water and towels as Carlos requested, the two would only get in the way in here, Zach was already gone from the room, persumably to check on Kristen or his father and Maddie was old enough to help out it seemed.
"We should go" She muttered softly.

Sami smiled and nodded. "Yea for sure" She said, brushing past the twins and smiling reassure at them. She felt bad for them, Serena looked ready to have a panic attack and she wished she could help them, but she had no idea what the pair could do. Neither Maria or Alexi seemed to be offering up suggestions and she didn't want to kick the pair out of the room, not with Maddie there and helping out. She sighed, sometimes she was insanely happy she didn't have children.

Alexi grumbled as Carlos and Maria manipulated his sore body.
"You two act like I'm a child when it comes to getting cleaned up" He muttered, offering his children another wane smile.
"I'm fine" He said, seeing the worried look on Serena's face. "Seriously love, I'm fine" He said, resisting the urge to curse like a sailor when Carlos, Sami and his wife began to tidy him up. It hurt and all he wanted to do was throw a hissy fit, but he didn't want to stress his children any moreso then they already were.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:12 am

Nick sighed in defeat since Serena had a good point with that. He chewed his lip gently as Sami came back with the soap and water. Maddie was simply handing things to Carlos from the first aid kit as he dictated. Sami was cleaning the wounds out and Carlous would just patch it up with whatever the cut needed.
Nick did wince at one point and he nodded gently to Alexi as his father tried to reassure Serena.
"Believe it or not, this is mild for your father." Maria muttered, and Nick didn't miss the wince that pass over her face as well. "Serena love, check how many bottles Vlad has stocked up in the fridge?" Maria asked, and Carlos was glad she was coming to her senses. Still she hardly caught Carlos' eye if her brother glanced at her.

The patch work went slowly, only because Alexi was fidgeting so much. Seeing that Alexi was fine though, Nick nodded to himself.
"I'm see Alayna." Nick murmured. He wandered away from the living room and down the hallways. He found the room Kristen was in, and glanced at the room just across the hallway. He pushed open the door and found Alayna fast asleep in the bed. There was a small bandage taped to her neck, and her arm was wrapped from her elbow to her wrist. Nick couldn't help the frown that stretched across his face. Why were Alayna and Kristen out cold if Demitri had just lost it? Kristen passing out made sense....they were bonded...something wasn't adding up just right.

Wandering back to the living room, Nick still looked confused.
"What happened to Auntie Kristen and Alayna?" Nick asked quietly, looking around at the adults hopefully for some answer.

Maddie sat back on her heels as Carlos stopped asking for bandais. The majority of the wounds were patched up. She glanced over as Mick came back from checking in on Alayna. She chewed her lip as Mick broke the subject of the whole day. How had this all started? Maddie couldn't remember anything before passing out. And the next thing she knew, she was sitting on Vlads couch.
"Hopefully they'll wake up soon and tell us..." Maddie murmured hopefully.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:22 am

Serena sighed and nodded, seperating from her twin and heading into the kitchen while Nick went to check on Alayna. Opening the fridge and checking the bottles, she walked back into the living room, wincing as she saw the painful bites and tears on her father.
"The fridge is full" She murmured, "At least twenty bottles" She clarified before settling in a spare chair and curling up, drawing her knees to her chest.
She watched as Nick came back in and asked the question of the hour.
What's wrong She asked her twin, using their special means of communcation, something was bothering Nick, and she wanted to know what.

Sami smiled at Serena, "Thanks kiddo" She said, it was odd calling the seventeen year old looking girl 'kiddo', but while Serena was physically nearly an adult, she was mentally a young teen and that was how she registered with Sami. She glanced at Carlos, absentmindedly checking the time, they had to meet with Carlos' travel agent today and she really didn't want to miss the appointment nor did she want to give up on her vacation, however she knew family came first so she kept her mouth shut and offered Serena another smile, the girl looked shaken.

Alexi sighed, he really didn't want the bottled blood, but he knew he needed it, as did Demitri, especially Demitri.
"Anyone know where Chris got to?" He asked curiously, he hadn't seen the other man at all.
"He's in the basement with Sven and Vlad" Sami responded with a grin. "He's getting better at this being a doctor thing" She added with a chuckle. Alexi smiled and nodded, letting out a low hiss as the disinfectant stung.
"Its venom, there's nothing you guys can do about, just let them heal" He grumbled, wishing he could jerk away from his wife and brother-in-law, but he was trying to set a good example for his kids.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Hearing that the fridge was stock-piled with blood, Maria nodded to herself. That was good. Alexi probably needed to drink at least two to help work the venom out of his system. The rest would be shoved down Demitri's throat probably, until his fenzy was appeased.
"Well at least these won't get infected now while they heal." Carlos muttered. If there was venom in the wound, that was the only way a vampire couldn't heal quickly. Then, there wounds were subject to dangers just as a mortal wound.
Maria glanced up at her brother as he passed a hand across his forehead with a nod. Slowly, Maria eased up her grip on her husband. She didn't let go of him completely because despite her shortness, she hated being away from Alexi for any span of time. And nearly the whole day was much too long for Maria still. Sighing softly, Maria rested her head against the back of Alexi's shoulder, closing her eyes and just taking in the relief of being with him.

Carlos' gaze darted over to Sami and he gaze her a soft smile. "We have time love, Luca knows that I'm not always on time for things." He added with a small wink. He hadn't forgotten about their appointment with the travel agent, nor their planned vacation for the upcoming week....family situation just tended to trump certain things like that in his mind.
"I'm just gonna check with Vlad on how Demitri is..." Carlos murmured to Sami. Alexi was in good hands, since Maria didn't seem to be leaving him anytime soon. Wandering through the house, Carlos eventually remembered his way towards the basement.
"How's he holding up?" Carlos asked, seeing Sven, Vlad and Chris tending to Demitri.

Maddie glanced over at Nick and Serena, offering them small smiles. "Either of you two wanna watch a movie?" She asked, standing up slowly from the floor. "There's not much we can do, and everything's started to calm down now...." she added.

Kristen's eyes flickered open again and she tried not to groan as her body forced her awake. She smiled, seeing that Zach was still with her.
"Hey..." She said, wincing as she tried to force her body to sit up. She got a sharp pain from her side, which quickly sunk her back into the matrice. She realized that the pain in her chest was gone. Kristen frowned.
"They found your father?" Kristen asked softly. "Do you know where he is?" Kristen asked, pushing herself back enough that she was somewhat propped up on the pillows. It wasn't exactly sitting up, but it was pretty damn close.

----------

You were suppose to make sure he would not be interfering with our plans....
Anna tried not to wince at the voice that echoed in her mind. "There was a snag. I had to change my tactics."
Forcing him to remember--
"Will turn him against them." Anna jutted in. "If he falls again, it'll be better than if we kill him. Maybe we could turn him."
There was silence for a while, and a small searing pain gripped Anna's neck.
Do not succumb to your feelings for him....that is your weakness. I will not have weakness at my side. Finish the task as we planned. Am I understood?
Anna could only nod. The pain went away and she could breath freely. Touching her neck, Anna was met with heat, but the pain was ebbing away. She tried not to growl in her frustration. She needed that damn knife. Going through Alayna was supposed to be a piece of cake. How that girl was so damn resistant was unbearable.
Ruffling her wings again, Anna sighed. Maybe she could check the house again....that was a thought. Keith's enchantments were wearing off...maybe she could actually get into the house for more than a few minutes this time. Smirking, Anna let her wings beat and carry her back to the mansion of a house.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:33 pm

Sami rolled her eyes at Carlos, mentally damning him for being able to read her mind, though she didn't really mind. Sighing, she glanced at Maddie as she tried enticing her younger cousins into doing something, though neither seemed inclined to respond. She knew that the twins sometimes got like this and not much would draw them out of their self-imposed shells. She offered Maddie a smile smile and stretched,
"I'm going to go pick up some food for those of us that eat, Vlad won't have anything here for us" She said, glancing at the twins and Maddie.
"Anyone want to tag along? I'm just gunna go get some pizza or something" She said with a grin.
Serena shrugged, glancing at Nick, she couldn't care either way, but she'd go wherever her twin went.

Alexi groaned and pointedly glared at his wife and brother-in-law. He watched the twins for a moment, wondering what was bothering them, clearly something had happened and it couldn't just be him getting hurt or what had happened, they normally bounced back a bit more quickly then they currently were. Sighing, he wondered vaugly if something happened at school, no one had mentioned anything, but he was still sure something had happened.

Zach grinned when his mother woke up, his eyes sparkling happily.
"Yea, he's in the basement with Uncle Vlad and Sven, they're getting him sane again" He said with a small shrug. He felt bad for his Dad, he'd seen Demitri when he'd gone to the basement to check on him. He'd been chased away by his Uncles fairly quickly, but he had seen Demitri.
"He'll be better in a little while, or so Uncle Sven says" He added, trying to reassured Kristen before she went running down the stairs to check on him. Yawning, he shifted into his wolf form and cuddled against his mother's good side, nosing his nose under her hand, whining lightly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:26 pm

Maddie sighed, since neither Nick nor Serena seemed to wanna budge. She nodded to herself, as if their silence was her answer. Hearing that Sami was going to get food, Maddie's stomach sat up like a hungry dog and growled loudly.
"Oh food would be wonderful. I haven't eaten at all today." Maddie half moaned, since the thought of eating sounded amazing. "I'll tag along." She said, glancing around curiously again. She could hear Vlad, Sven and Carlos trying to mangle Demitri back down....she could hear Kristen and Zach talking, which was good. Alayna's room was still quiet though. Maddie chewed her lip in worry for a second before glancing at Sami with a small smile.
"I guess we could get some pizza....or like Subway sandwiches...those are supper filling." Maddie suggested.

Maria glanced up at her children while Sami and Maddie left. She gave them a gentle smile, which was genuine.
"I'm sorry that I was short with you both earlier." She said quietly. "I wasn't angry at either of you. I wasn't angry at you either." she added quietly to Alexi, leaning forward to kiss his cheek.
Seeing his Mom sort of back to normal made Nick relax a great deal. His shoulder's fell to a degree and he tried to smile back.
"Does this always happen?" Nick asked, because to him, it seemed like his father and uncles had gotten taking care of a frenzied vampire down to a science.

Kristen grinned at her son, reaching a hand up to brush her fingers through his hair.
"You were brave for going to check on your father." She murmured. "Sven is right, he'll be just fine. You'll have to help me keep track of when your father goes hunting from now on." Kristen said with a small smirk. "We don't want him lasping like this again any time soon."
Kristen tried not to chuckle as Zach shifted forms and rolled up against her good side. Actually, she sighed in relief of having her child beside her. She pet him as he nudged her hand, smiling thankfully at him. Closing her eyes for a moment, Kristen sighed softly.
"School was good today?" Kristen asked, opening her eyes lest she pass out again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:34 pm

Sami grinned softly at Maddie,
"Subway sounds good, do you know what the others like?" She asked curiously, she wasn't sure what Zach or Kristen wanted, or even Alayna, she was used to getting food for herself and Chris, so at least she knew what he wanted.
Grinning at Maddie, she snagged Carlos' keys and headed outside, she'd driven his car earlier so she felt no qualms about taking it now.
Sliding into the driver's seat, she grinned at Maddie.
"So have you started driving yet? I know your Dad said you could take your test" She asked the girl curiously, heading towards the nearest Subway.

---

Serena grinned softly at her mother, relaxing as her twin did. She nodded in understanding and rested her head on the side of the chair.
She looked up curiously at Nick's question, she was curious about the answer as well.
Alexi grinned at his children, pleased to see them relaxing slightly.
"Doesn't always happen" He murmured with a small sigh, "But it happens quite frequently with newborn vampires, so we've all gotten a lot of practice, Vlad and Sven especially with me and Demitri, they didn't have anyone to really help them out, but when Vlad turned me, I was a complete mess so they got practice dealing with my hunger and then Demitri and...Demitri came along and he was just about as bad as I was, so we've had practice" He explained.
"Newborn or newly turned vampires don't understand their hunger, so they don't feed when they need to, or they are overwhelmed by their instincts and go on rampages" He explained.

Zach thumped his tail and nodded. Besides Maddie and everything else going on, he had had a good day. He was back playing sports now that he was better, and it was much easier moving around in school without the cumberson crutches. It was actually pretty nice.
He sighed, enjoying the petting from Kristen, he would help keep an eye on Demitri's feeding habits, he didn't like when stuf fliked this happened. He knew it had happened because his Dad had neglected himself while worrying over his health, so he felt partially responsible, though he understood why Demitri had felt it necessary.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:07 pm

"Zach's picky, so he probably won't eat." Maddie said. "Alayna likes ham swiss, lettuce and tomatoes...and if Mom ever does eat, she just gets Roast beef and ham...." She added as she slipped into the car along with Sami. Sitting back, Maddie sighed softly and pulled her buckle across her chest.
"I took it the other day and passed." Maddie said, grinning. "Dad got me a car too....it was gonna be delivered to the house today." Maddie sighed the last bit as she realized that probably didn't happen. Or if it did, no one was home. Maddie chewed her lip gently, wondering if the house was even standing.
Images flashed in her mind. Broken glass. Splintered wood. Torn cushions....sleeping on the floor.
"Hopefully we still have a home." Maddie muttered, glancing out the window as Sami drove them into town.

----------------------

Nick sat down on the floor, pressing his back against Serena's knees. The image tugged at something in the back of Maria's mind, but she didn't let it come forward. Her memory flashes were vivid whenever they happened, and sometimes if it was powerful enough, Maria would be sucked into it entirely. She didn't want her kids to see that now. Not when they were all finally relaxing.
"I'm glad then. It would suck if this happened all the time." Nick murmured. He honestly couldn't remember something like this having happened before....even though he looked 18, he'd really only been part of the world for about 7 years or so thanks to the rapid growth of being born a vampire.
"What happened to Aunt Kristen and Alayna though...did Uncle Demitri..." Nick trailed off, not even sure if he wanted to admit that he thought Demitri would attack Alayna and Kristen in his hunger.

---------

Kristen smiled. "I'm glad you had a good day." Kristen murmured. "Did you have any homework?" Kristen asked then, becoming the mother she was and eyeing Zach curiously. "I know a lots been going on, but that doesn't mean you should be falling behind on work." She added softly, still petting Zach gently.
She winced then, sucking in a harsh breath as pain lanced up her side to her neck and shoulder.
"Damnit Vlad." Kristen muttered, knowing the elder vampire would get just as violent with Demitri when the younger was in a rage.

-----------

Carlos zipped up to the kicthen to grab a few bottles and frowned as he was about to run back to the basement.
"Where's Sami?" Carlos asked then, frowning as he realized his mate was gone. Then he realized the pain had set in, but he'd been so focused on helping Vlad with Demitri that he hadn't noticed right away.
"Went with Maddie to get dinner." Maria answered. Carlos blinked, but then nodded in understanding and rushed back to the basement.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:17 pm

Sami sighed,
"Right, I forgot how picky Zach could be" She muttered, shaking her head and smiling at Maddie.
"I bet the car will be delivered wherever we are Maddie, its not a problem and I'm sure you guys still have a place to live. I can't guarentee you being able to go back to that place, what with the problems going on right now and the potential media disaster, but your parents will make sure things work out" She murmured, grinning at the girl.
"You wanna drive home? After we get food?" She offered, "You have to be super careful obviously, but I doubt Carlos would care" She added, she knew her mate would be fine as long as the car was fine and he was a lot more trusting then Demitri when it came to the younger shifter.
Pulling into Subway, she parked the car and headed inside, ordering her sandwhich and letting Maddie handle the other orders. She also got Chris a sandwhich, knowing her brother was probably pretty hungry.

---

Zach shook his head, no homework for him. He winced as his mother did, he knew she was feeling whatever Demitri was, and it probably sucked, a lot. He wasn't looking forward to this aspect of mating and sort of hoped he held off on the whole thing for a long, long time. Sighing, he burrowed closer to Kristen and closed his eyes, relaxing slightly, though he didn't fall asleep or anything, just relaxed. He liked spending time with his mother, especially after everything that had happened.

----

Serena ran her fingers through Nick's hair absentmindedly, her eyes flicking to her parents for a moment. She sighed, watching the different expressions flit across their faces for a moment.
"Where are Uncle Demitri and his family going to live?" She asked sudenly. She knew they couldn't go back to their house, at least not for awhile and she was a bit worried about her family.
"No, he didn't attack them" Alexi murmured with a reassuring smile. "He went feral cause he smelt the blood but he had the presence of mind to leave before he did something to them" He added, looking curiously at Serena.
"I dunno" He murmured thoughtfully, "Maybe they'll buy a new house and stay with Vlad in the meantime" He suggested, nibbling his lip and shrugging.

----

Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:37 pm

Maddie smiled as Sami tried to reassure her about the home and house thing. She merely nodded gently. As to the offer of driving, Maddie chuckled.
"I'm not that confident yet..." Maddie murmured. "Carlos' car is way too nice...maybe some other time." Maddie said, giving Sami a genuine smile that actually reached her eyes.
As they got to the subway, Maddie followed the other shifter inside and quickly ordered the subs right after. A small chill ran down her spine as Sami was paying for the meals. Maddie glanced over her shoulder slowly, but there wasn't anyone else in the restaurant beside them. Maddie rubbed her arms gently. She was probably still just antsy from earlier.
"Hey...did...did Gerry say anything before he left?" Maddie asked quietly, just remembering that her friend had left suddenly at some point during the day.

-------------

"Alright, good." Kristen said with a small nod to Zach. She gave him a reassuring smile as she winced again. "Don't worry." She murmured, seeing the sad gaze in his puppy brown eyes. "It hurts a little, but it could be worse." Kristen said with a small sigh as the pain went away. Either Demitri was out cold, or they finally got him something to drink.
"Have you check on Alayna yet?" Kristen murmured. Parts of the morning were still a bit hazy for Kristen, but she vividly remembered feeding off her best friend....

-------------

"Then what happened?" Nick murmured.
"We don't know darling." Maria answered. "When Maddie called, she only said somehting was wrong. Your father went to go see what had happened, and we discovered Demitri lost control. We'll have to wait and ask Alayna or Kristen what happened." Maria explained.
Nick nodded, though that didn't exactly make him feel any better. Hearing that Demitri and Kristen's house was totaled, and they couldn't go back to it, Nick rubbed his lips thoughtfully.
"Have humans ever found out that we're real?" Nick asked. "Like, vampires are more than just stories and myths?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:47 pm

Sami laughed softly, "Alright" She said, pulling out her credit card to pay for her sandwhiches. Smiling at Maddie when she saw the uncertain look on the girl's face, she let her brow furrow for a moment.
"Gerry? Oh right your friend, he just said to let you know that he had to take off" She explained, grabbing a bunch of soft drinks, already paid for, and heading back out to the car. She sent Carlos a quick text to let them know that they were on their way back to the house, knowing he was probably a bit worried since she'd disappeared without telling him.
"So, how's school going? I know today was sort of a bust, but overall?" She asked curiously as she pulled back onto the highway and towards Vlad's house.

----

Zach shrugged, he hadn't gone to see Alayna, but he was pretty sure that Nick had checked on her earlier and as far as he understood she was still out, why he didn't know, but he was pretty sure she wasn't awake. Yawning, Zach let his tounge loll out of his mouth as he stretched out on the bed, enjoying the freedom of his wolf form, he had missed shifting while he had been hurt. Wagging his tail, he rolled onto his back and stretched his legs into the air happily, not caring that he looked like a total dumbass.

----

"No, they don't suspect vampires for any of this, but we need to make sure that our family isn't called into suspect over this" Alexi said, sitting up on the couch and stretching lightly, hissing as his injuries pulled slightly. "Its mainly a precaution that we avoid the humans in instances like this" He added, sighing as he cuddled back into his wife, he knew Maria was worried, why he wasn't sure, he was fine and everything was alright, thus far, but something was bothering her.
"You okay love?" He asked, not caring if the kids overheard him asking, he knew they were worried about their mother as well.
"Well at least they don't know we exist, we all know how humans freak out over everything" Serena said with a sigh, still playing with Nick's hair absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:02 pm

"Oh..." Maddie said with a small nod. She helped Sami carry the subs and drinks to the car. Sitting back in the vehicle, Maddie pretty much had everything on her lap and she made sure that the drinks wouldn't spill over while Sami drove.
"School?" Maddie echoed. She shrugged. "Academically, I'm doing fine. Guess that just comes with being the only sixteen year old in the senior class this year...socially..." Maddie trailed off with a harsh chuckle. "Well, you met my friend today."

-----------

Kristen almost laughed as she watched her son roll around the large bed. She started to laugh, but it made her side twitch, and the pain trumped the need to laugh.
"You're so silly." Kristen said, but she rubbed Zach's tummy anyway while all his legs were up in the air. She sighed softly, falling back against the bed slowly. The headache was starting to come back. Kristen massaged her temples for a little while, but when that didn't make the headache go away, she figured it was from Demitri, and she would just have to deal with it. Closing her eyes, Kristen let her hand rest against Zach gently just incase she fell asleep again.

--------------

Nick nodded gently as he listened to Alexi to show he was understanding. "I'm almost curious to see what stories they'll come up with to explain all of this..." Nick murmured. "Especially if they find Uncle Demitri's house...I mean you said it was totaled." he added.

Maria glanced up at her husband while he stretched. She rolled her eyes gently before tugging him back down on the couch.
"Your wounds wont heal if you keep stressing them." She chided gently. "I'm fine Lexi." Maria murmured softly, leaning her head against him almost numbly. She didn't want to talk about it in front of the twins. They could talk later or something.

"Is it safe for us to go home?" Nick whispered. Part of him wanted to go home because that was someplace where he knew he would feel safe, and at least be able to relax a bit more. Part of him wanted to stay here, because the whole family was here....and maybe they would be needed if something happened again.
"Course it is." Maria answered with a nod.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:14 pm

Sami chuckled,
"High School sucks" She murmured with a sigh, "I remember going to school, I hated the cliques and all that, either you were popular and loved or you weren't and you were ostracized, everyone loved my brothers, but I was more on the outskirts, it sucked" She murmured.
"I'm not sure if its still like that though" She figured it was, fashion may change over time, so would social norms but human nature stayed the same.
"Academically succeeding is good though, going to the college or University of your choice is super important in this day and age" She said with a small smile as she pulled into the driveway.

----

Zach huffed at his mother before flopping back on his side and letting Kristen's hand rest on his fur as he slowly drifted off to sleep. It had been a long day and he felt so damn comfortable on the bed. Vlad really had the best matressess, he knew that there would be stuff to worry about later and he wanted to relax as much as he could right now, before shit really hit the fan.

----

Alexi grinned, "Of course it is" He smiled at the kids.
"I'm fine" He murmured to Maria, "Just a bit of stinging, I've had way worse" He added, standing up and stretching slowly. He'd drank some blood and felt a lot better, going home would be rather nice.
"The others won't need us right now and they can always call if something happens" He added, seeing the worried look on Nick's face.

Serena grinned in relief, she really wanted to go home now. Sliding off of the chair and stepping over Nick, she went to the kitchen to gather her homework, sliding her books and papers into her shoulder bag, she slung the bag over her shoulder and headed back into the living room, a soft smile on her face.
"Eager?" Alexi teased, though he wanted to go home as well, Vlad's house, while big, wasn't big enough to accomodate all of them.
"You wanna let them know we're leaving love?" He asked Maria as he headed out to the car with Nick and Serena, smiling as he saw Maddie and Sami pulling into the drive way.

"You guys taking off?" The Canadian shifter asked with a grin.
"Yea, its getting a bit crowded in their and now that things have calmed down we aren't really needed" Alexi said with a smile.
"I think Carlos and I will be leaving soon as well" Sami said, waving good bye as she and Maddie headed inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: