HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne with: Ama

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Ama   Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:09 pm

Shaye and Demitri both paused on the doorstep.
"Shit" Demitri cursed, neither of them had thought about what this new, improved world would do to someone like Momo. How were they going to hunt? Feed her? If they couldn't even bring her outside.
"Shaye?" Demitri murmured to his sister, "Go try and entice some humans back here, I'll give her some of my blood in the meantime" Demitri murmured. Shaye nodded, grabbing the car keys and disappearing out the front door, making sure to shut it solidly behind her. As soon as the worst of the noise was drowned out, Demitri sunk down on his knees next to Momo while Shawn flittered about confused and useless.
"Here" Demitri murmured, biting his own wrist and offering the bleeding wound to her.
"We forgot you weren't used to this, we've grown accustomed" He murmured softly, keeping his tone reassuring and quiet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Ama
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Ama   Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:41 pm

Momo’s completely relaxed when she smelled Demitri’s blood.
“You smell..so… old.” She moaned. Her eyes were closed but she found Demitri’s wrist easily. She bit down, and by the force that she used to do it, it was easy to tell that she was starving. She gripped his arm tightly with her hands, moaning as she drank his blood. It had been so long since she had tasted blood this rich, or a vampire’s blood in general. It was usually the newer vampire that fell for her traps, rarely those who were old, and if they were it was generally because the didn’t want to live. Their blood was nowhere as sweet as his. She was going have to be forced off Demitri as her was lost in her hunger, unable to stop, she could hear little of what was going on around her, focusing only on Demitri and his blood.

As he fell to the ground on one knee

For he'd come to wait for his Da at the gate
With a broken toy sword in his hand
From beyond death he'll come with the beat of love's drum
To honour his son and his land"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Ama   Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:20 pm

Demitri sat stoically while Momo inhaled his blood. Shaye would bring back food for him, if he needed to repleat his own blood supply.
"I am awfully old" He murmured to her, wincing a bit at the ferociousness of her feeding. Giving her a bit more time, he signalled for Shawn to come down and help him detach her from his wrist.
"Feeling better?" He asked as he pressed down on his sluggishly bleeding arm while Shawn fussed about and began dressing the injury. Both men kept a careful eye on the once starving girl, Demitri's blood would have sated her thirst, but it wouldn't be completely gone, not with how long she'd obviously gone without food.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Ama   Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:58 pm

Momo whimpered when she was pulled from Demitri’s wrist.
“No..” She whimpered reaching out to Demitri, “Please.” She seemed calm enough only just upset that she wasn’t allowed to drink to the extent that she normally did. She wasn't quite as hungry as she was before, it was still there but she could try to ignore it for now. Her eyes were lighter in color, and she looked somewhat sane.
“I feel slightly better.” Momo said honestly. “It’s hard to ignore your smell.” Momo’s face then contorted slightly as if smelling something strange that she didn’t like. She turned to Shawn.
“Yours however..” Momo crawled toward Shawn, distracted by his scent. She reached out to him, not caring about the blood on her face, her fingers, or where she had bitten her arm earlier in her panic. Momo purred softly as she tried to touch him. “I can’t say I’ve met a werewolf before...” She said entranced.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Ama   Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:06 pm

Shawn stepped back behind Demitri, not wanting the insane vampire to get her hands on him.
"Shaye will be back soon with more food" Demitri reassured the girl, "I can't let you drain me" He added, his tone slightly stern.
"Werewolves aren't as populous as vampires" Shawn murmured, "We were hunted to near extinction a few hundred years ago, the population hasn't had the chance to make a combeack" He explained, "There are very few bloodlines left" He explained, there weren't a lot of werewolves running around, hence why Shawn was staying with Shaye and Demitri, there weren't many packs around and his family had died out. He was a born werewolf, not a changed one, and he was the last remaining of his familial line, unless he bit someone while in his wolf form on a full moon, and then they'd be a new family member. Thus far he hadn't felt compelled to do that, nor would Shaye or Demitri let him out of the house on the fullmoon, he didn't have control then.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Ama   Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:32 pm

Momo listened quietly, the talking was keeping her distracted.
“I’m sorry it’s like that.” Momo said quietly. “Humans are stupid stupid things sometimes.” Momo smiled lightly. “I remember being targeted for my difference to when I was human. I remember those things…” Momo fell silent. “Please..keep talking.. it helps.”
“Have werewolves changed over the years? What else has changed?” Momo sat back, looking up at the two. She was curious, and didn’t understand how much had changed since.. whatever had happened. She remembered what had happened in her human life, some of her life as a vampire but after a point it goes blank, and then she woke up here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Ama   Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:38 pm

Demitri grinned, though Shawn was still hiding behind him.
"Lots have changed over the years, humans are so short lived but they advance quickly" He murmured. "Technologically speaking they're quite advanced" He explained softly.
"I don't know what you remember or don't" He murmured softly, "But technological advancements are all that matter to humans now. They always need the newest, the next best thing" He murmured with a grin.
"Cars, cell phones, computers, TV, there's so much, its very difficult to explain" He said, gesturing to different devices as he spoke. Shawn nodded softly, "Humans advance quickly because they wish to leave their mark, prove to each previous generation that there's is the best" The werewolf pipped up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Ama   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Ama
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: