HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 with x_fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:31 pm

Zach glanced at Maddie and nodded in agreement. He was decent at getting things out of Alayna, especially when he was in his wolf form. He figured it was because he was in his wolf form and easily spoken to, almost like a pet or something and people tended to chat to him. Wagging his tail lightly, he sighed and returned his attention to the TV he'd go find Alayna soon, once she'd calmed down, just like his sister recommended.

---

Sami grinned "Maybe dinner and dancing?" She suggested with a small smile. "We've only done it once before, but it was lots of fun last time" She said, sitting down on the bed with just her towel on. She was curious about what Carlos thought about that idea. Dinner dates were mainly for her, since he wasn't really able to enjoy the food, but she never said no to a good dinner, and she knew Carlos enjoyed the wine at most upscale restaurants, plus he was good at pretending to enjoy and eat his food.
She glanced at the clock, "We should probably try and go for dinner soon, since we don't have reservations anywhere" She murmured, heading to the living room to collect her bags with her new formal clothing in them. She couldn't wait for Carlos to see her all dressed up, he'd never seen it before, well not in such nice clothing that she'd bought today.

---

Serena laughed and dodged her brother, sighing in relief as her father made his appearance.
"We'll be fine Mum" She reassured, following her father ouside and to the truck. Grinning she clambered into the backseat, letting Nick have the front so she could text in privacy. He'd just try to peek over her shoulder if he was in the back. Making sure to put her phone on silent, she replied to Jordan's text, still wondering how Nick was going to react when she told him. After the Mike incident he'd been even more opposed to her dating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:47 pm

Maddie grinned, seeing Zach wag his tail. "I'll take that as your agreement." She said, scratching under his chin gently before going back to just petting him in general. "I say give her half an hour. She'll be composed enough by then." Maddie murmured softly, slouching down in the sofa as Kristen wandered down from the stairs. The truck keys were in her hands as she peeked into the living room.

"I'm running out to the store. Do you need anything?" Kristen asked.
Maddie nodded and gave Kristen a look which her mother instantly understood.
"Anything else?" Kristen asked and Maddie shook her head gently. Kristen stepped into the room to look over Zach gently. "Is the leg getting better?" she asked him, grinning softly at her son

---------

"Dinner and dancing." Carlos said, grinning at the thought. "That can easily be arranged." Carlos agreed, wandering towards his closet then while Sami went downstairs to retrieve her bags from last night.
"Sami, you seem to forget that we hardly need reservations at restaurants." Carlos said with a small laugh as he slowly dressed in a pair of comfortable black pants, shoes, and a navy blue dress shirt. He uncuffed the sleeves and rolled them up slightly so it wasn't entirely formal and he wouldn't need a tie for the evening.
"Besides, I have the perfect place in mind. It's a bit of a...hole in the wall, as it were, so it shouldn't be too crowded this time of night." Carlos explained, a casual smirk on his face.

--------

Nick huffed a sigh as Serena jumped into the back seat before he could reach it. He sworn that sometimes Serena was reading his mind and doing exactly what he wanted to do. Opening the passanger door, Nick climbed into the SUV and blucked himself up for the ride.

There was already a line to get into the club when Alexi pulled down the street and around to the back lot they always parked in.
"Gonna be a rowdy night." Nick murmured as he stepped out of the car. "What's the theme tonight Dad?" He asked curiously, glancing over at Alexi with a raised eye-brow
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:01 pm

Zach nodded, his leg felt much better. Sighing, he watched Kristen leave, his tongue lolling out of his mouth as he glanced at his sister, wondering what was going on between his mother and sister were up to. Damn their silent communication, he wished he could understand it. He wasn't sure if it was a woman's thing or just his family's thing. Shaking his head, he mock-glowered at his sister but ignored the pair of them as he returned his attention to the TV to watch the end of his show.

As his show finally ended, Zach slid off the couch, wincing slightly at the tslight twinge in his leg, though it was nothing compared to what it had once been. Wagging his tail slightly, he headed off to find Alayna and try and weasel her secrets out of her.

----

Sami grinned, "I forgot how far your name reaches" She teased, pulling the slinky, knee length black dress out of the bag. According to Maria it was prefect, she had sent her some text pictures to get her opinion. She had also got some heels, which she snagged before disappearing into the washroom to change into, wanting to surprise Carlos.
"Hole in the wall? Whats it called?" She called from inside the washroom .

---

"Its themed like that movie Grease" Alexi said as he stepped out of the car and headed towards the backdoor, putting in the alarm system as he did so.
"You guys know the drill, stay behind the bar please" He murmured, "Or in the creature area" He added sternly a small grin on his face.
"We know Dad" Serena said with a grin, following him into the back of the club. It took her a moment to assimilate to the noise of the music and the smell of alcohol and sweat, but after a moment she was fine.
"Where do you wanna go?" She asked Nick curiously. Alexi had darted off to check on things before he stationed himself behind the bar to help Luke with the bartending.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:19 pm

Maddie sighed as Zach slumped off the couch. Once the show was over, she clicked off the t.v. and wandered upstairs herself. She still wanted to get a head start on her homework....that last for about ten minutes, since Maddie made the mistake of taking her book and reading it on her bed. She was out after the first five pages.

Alayna was sitting in her suite of a bedroom when she heard the patter of Zach's claws against the hard-wood floor just out in the hall.
"In here buddy." Alayna called with a small sigh. It was unusal for Zach to seek her out during the day, epseically since he was stuck in his wolf form. Glancing at the clock, Alayna nodded to herself; it was late, but not late enough that Zach would be tired with how long he had slept throughout the day. Alayna wasn't anywhere near tired either; part of her was still shaking from the nightmare.
Standing up, Alayna closed her sketch book and opened the door for Zach to walk into the room. "What's up? Maddie ditch you for homework again?" Alayna asked curiously with a small laugh.

----------------

"It's an easy thing to forget." Carlos agreed. "I mean, Santiago? It sounds more like a city in the USA than a substantial family-name." Carlos explained. "Then again, we're techincally under Keith's name, which is technically under Vlad's name, which is Draq, and everyone everywhere, somehow has heard that name." Carlos said before glancing around curiously for Sami. Where had she darted off to? He had turned for three second to put on his colonge and chain and now she was gone.
"Love?" Carlos called before realizing that she was in the bathroom. He sighed softly. "Please don't tell me you're going to take an hour to get ready." He teased. As to the name of the resturant, Carlos' mind suddenly went blank. He cursed softly in Spanish and laughed.
"I can't remember. Something in Russian but it's more of an Western European style food and atmosphere really." Carlos explained. "It has that...family owed, family run feel. Something the world is starting to forget."

--------------

"Grease...hmmm." Nick murmured as he followed his family into the club. He was pretty sure he'd heard about that movie. But if he had seen it, and when he had last seen it was a mystery to him. When he saw the people starting to file into the club, Nick soon realized that he was nearly dressed for the part. If only his black jacket were leather, his hair had been combed back and he had a cigarette to smoke he'd be golden.
"Upstairs." Nick said, nodding over his shoulder. "I need a drink." He teased, since in the 'creature area' as it was dubbed, there was a separate little bar where vampires could get blood if they didn't want to feast of club guests.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:30 pm

Zach nodded in response to Alayna's question. Of course Maddie had gone to do homework. Wagging his tail, he padded into Alayna's room and hoped up on the bed. Tilting his head to one side curiously, he looked at Alayna intently, he wasn't really sure how to weasel this information from her, but he figured if he just looked at her long enough she'd cave and break. Sighing, he settled down on the bed, resting his head on his paws and looked at Alayna intently. He really enjoyed Alayna and Keith's bed, it was so comfortable, he wondered why, but he had no desire to ask, it would just seem weird.

----

"Ah of course" Sami said with a chuckle. "No I won't take that long, I'm not your sister" She called, carefully leaning down to slide on her heels. While her dress was the classic little black dress, her shoes were silver stilettos with a lace up back that looked like corset ties. She really hoped Carlos liked it. Spritzing herself with a subtle perfume, she quickly added some light make up to her face, careful not to over do it, before stepping out of the washroom. Her long hair was free from its normal braids, falling in waves to just below her shoulders. She had on a thin, silver chain around her neck and on her wrists, a small, shy smile on her face.
"Well?" She asked curiously.

----

"Sounds good to me" Serena said, rolling her eyes lightly at her brother as she followed him upstairs. She actually rather liked the movie Grease and she was glad she had dressed semi-accordingly. Of course her style wasn't exactly that time era, but the jeans and jacket fit in at least. No wonder Alexi had been wearing a tight wife beater, it wasn't really his style.
"Want me to get some seats while you get drinks?" She asked her brother once Mitch, who was guarding the creature area since the club had reached capicity, let them in.

OOC: The black dress in this pic is the one Sami's wearing.
http://www.millionlooks.com/outfits/tips-on-choosing-cocktail-dress-according-to-figure/
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:56 pm

Alayna chuckled as Zach nodded. "That's all she seems to do these days." Alayna agreed as Zach jumped onto the bed along side her. "You're leg seems to be getting better." She added. "That's good. Maybe by tonight you'll leg will be all healed." she said as Zach continued to stare at her. She sighed softly as those dark brown eyes bore into her. She narrowed her eyes gently in response and started to rub the wolf-pup's ears.
"You're probably trying to ask me about what happened earlier huh?" Alayna murmured softly. "I had a bad dream, and just needed a drink of water. That's why I got up so fast. Sorry if I woke you up." Alayna added, smiling gently at Zach.

------------

Carlos was leaning against their closed bedroom door, arms folded across his chest as he waited for Sami to exit the bathroom. When she did, the scent of her perfume wafted off ahead of her and reached Carlos first. Turning to look at her, Carlos had to clench his jaw suddenly to keep it from dropping open. Usual soft brown eyes turned to a brighter golden brown as they raked over Sami entirely.
A small growl started in his throat and Carlos pushed himself of the wall and wandered over to Sami. A grin was on his face as he looked her over again.
"You look stunning." Carlos said, his voice on his breath. "Absolutely gorgeous actually. Now, there's a part of me doesn't want to take you out tonight; he's selfish and wants to keep you all to himself." Carlos joked quietly as he brushed his lips over her's.
"But you asked for a dinner and a dance, and you shall receive." Carlos said, taking Sami's hand and kissing it softly, his eyes still on her face. He couldn't get over how amazing she looked right now.
"Shall we then?" Carlos asked, a calm smile on his face as he held out his arm.

---------------

"Hey Mitch." Nick called over the music, patting the guy on the shoulder as they walked past him into the area. Hearing his sister, Nick was bobbing his head with the music, but he nodded even more to say that he agreed with her.
"Yea, find us some seats." Nick added, just to be clear as he zipped over to the small lit bar.
"Yo Nick,"
"Hey Paul." Nick said with a small smirk.
"The usual?" Paul asked and Nick nodded.
"And a bottle for my sister." He added.
"Coming right up."
Drinks in hand, Nick maneuvered carefully to where Serena had found seats for them. "A bottle for you, and a glass for me. Cheers." Nick added, handing Serena her drink while taking a small sip from his.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:29 am

Zach nodded in understanding, he didn't really mind that Alayna startled him awake. How she had had a nightmare while being wide awake and drawing though, well that was just confusing. He sighed contently as she rubbed at his ears, she'd talk more if she wanted to, it wasn't like he could pressure her in this form anyway, he could only hope that she'd forget he was really a person and spill, though that was unlikely at best.

---

Sami blushed lightly as Carlos complimented her.
"Thanks" She murmured shyly, she wasn't really the fancy dress type, but judging by Carlos' reaction, she might have to be.
"Don't worry, you know I'm going home with you at the end of the night" She reassured him, a small grin adorning her face. She wasn't really accustomed to being flirted with or anything, so she was pretty sure Carlos was exaggerating.
She nodded and slid her arm through his, resting her hand in the crease made by his bent elbow.
"Lead on" She teased softly, taking a moment to adjust to walking in heels before she got the hang of it.

----

Serena grinned in thanks at her Twin as he handed her a bottle of blood.
"Its packed in here" She commented, peering over the balcony to look at the floor filled with dancing humans and creatures alike. The club was always full and popular, being Moscow's number one party place now, but it never ceased to amaze her how many people could come out. This was a weeknight as well, weekends were even more insane.
"Look how busy Dad is" She chuckled, watching from the upper level as Alexi zipped around the bar, careful to keep his speed human.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:55 pm

Alayna sighed gently, resting back against her pillows as the t.v. flickered with commercials. She wasn't even sure what channel it was on, or what she had been watching. Part of her was still numb from the dream. Glancing at the empty side of the bed, Alayna tried to ignore the stab in her heart at the thought of Keith. Instead, Alayna sighed quietly.
"I have to start work again tomorrow." Alayna murmured. "You know, I'm thinking about starting a line of clothing for men." She added, smiling lightly though it didn't reach her eyes as she glanced at Zach. "Maybe you could model for me sometime?" She asked, scratching his ears gently.

----------------

Carlos chuckled, and he actually felt the laugh rumble in his chest with how deep it was at Sami's comment. He couldn't fully express what he'd meant by that statement, and he wasn't going to try, so he let it lie as he led Sami out of their apartment. Downstairs, he unlocked and opened the door for her to get in. Once she was seat, he closed the door and wandered over to the drivers seat, starting the car and driving them off into the town.

About twenty minutes later, Carlos was pulling into a dimly lit parking lot. Music could be heard from the building off to the side, and Carlos grinned as he stepped out, once again opening the door and Sami. He held out his hand with a smirk.
"If only I could have shown you the days I grew up in." Carlos murmured, mostly to himself as he kept his hand in Sami's as he lead her to the resturant. "This place comes close, but..." Carlos sighed with a shrug as he pushed open the door.

Music blarred at them, something of a waltz and a tango all in one. A band was playing on the stage in the back. About fifteen couples were dancing quickly around the small dance-floor, tables were full, along with the few seats at the bar off to the left, and the smell of food was thick in the air. Maybe if Carlos wasn't a vampire it would smell appealing because it didn't smell as horrible as normally.
"Oye Hector!" Carlos called out, and the man at the bar glanced over with a grin. He tossed down a towel and quickly came over to greet them.
"Carlos! It's been too long!" Hector said, clasping Carlos' arm with a firm nod. The man's eyes passed over Sami and a grin struck his face. "And who is this lovely lady?"
"Hector Cortez, my darling Sami." Carlos said with grin on his face. "My darling Sami, this is my good friend Hector. His family owns this fine establishment."
"A pleasure." Hector said with a small nod. "Any friend of Carlos, is a friend of mine. The usual seating then?" Hector asked, pointing off to the corner.
Carlos chuckled. "Whatever you have available." he said as a song ended. There were cheers and clapping. As Hector waved for them to follow him, another song started, and people were dancing once more.

----------

"It is theme night." Nick murmured with a small shrug. He sipped from his glass again and sighed deeply. He could tell it was fresh blood since it was starting that tingle in the back of his throat, and it was slowly spreading. A grin came to his face and when he opened his eyes again, they were a bright crystal blue.
"Aren't we technically old enough now that we could go dance?" Nick asked, resting his glass on the table in front of them. "I mean, we look eighteen right?" Nick added, the grin still on his face as he started bobbing his head lightly to the beat of the music.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:24 pm

Zach nodded in agreement, he wouldn't mind modeling for Alayna at all, it would probably be a lot of fun actually. He shifted, moving his head so it was resting in her lap, easier access for her to rub his ears, plus he could tell she was feeling a bit sad. Not that he blamed her, this room, this house, all of them were a constant reminder of what was missing. As hurt as he was by Keith's actions, he knew that the angel hadn't been in his right mind and had never meant to hurt him, so he couldn't blame him, nor did he. Instead, he, like the rest of the family, waited with hopeful anticipation for the day the angel returned as himself, not as whatever he had been made into.

----

Sami grinned as Carlos pulled up to the restaurant, it was really lovely looking. Following him inside, she smiled as she surveyed the floor, not really noticing that Carlos was calling someone over until the man was directly in front of her. Her cheeks flamed lightly and she offered the man, Hector, a small smile.
"Nice to meet you" She greeted, letting Carlos lead her around the dance floor to a nice little table in a cozy corner.

Sliding into the offered seat, she glanced around the room, looking appreciatevly at all the dancing couples while Carlos pursued the wine list. He was rather opinionated on that, and she figured it was easier to let him choose, especially since his choices were generally good. After a few moments of observation, she persued the menu, looking over the items with intrerest.
"You weren't kidding" She murmured, "This place is lovely" She added in clarification. "And Hector seems very nice"

----

Serena grinned and sipped her own blood, watching her brother's eyes begin to glow with health and life.
"I guess we are technically of age. Dad did say for us to stay here or behind the bar though" She murmured. If they asked Alexi, he probably wouldn't care, he just worried about them.
"Should we?" She asked, she loved the idea of dancing, but she wasn't sure how well it would go over with their parents or even the employees.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:55 pm

Alayna chuckled softly as Zach rearranged himself on the bed so that his head was resting squarely in her lap. She couldn't help but smile at him as she continued to let her hand pass over his head and his back.
"My aren't we seeking attention." Alayna teased gently before she noticed the slightly sadden look on Zach's face. She turned to glance at the empty side of the bed again and swallowed the feeling once more.
"Maybe he'll be back one day..." Alayna whispered softly as she dragged her eyes away from the bed to stare at the t.v. screen blankly. "I can't say when...but I hope you'll get to see him just as he was. Kind and carring, loving you and Maddie as if you were his own children..." Alayna said, sighing gently and quickly rubbing her eyes.
She didn't loose her composure all that much and when she looked back at Zach she put a small smile on her face. "Want a snack? I can fix us something quick. I'm kinda hungry."

-------------

Carlos smirked as Hector handed over the menu's. The list of entree Carlos slid over to Sami while he glanced over the wine selections. He was tapping the table gently to the rhytm of the music as it changed to a decent salsa.
"Hmm..." Carlos nodded to himself and glanced up from the menu when Sami's voice traveled to him.
"Yes, sometimes it's better to come to these sort of restaurants than those snooty five-star performances. Here you'll get an entree that is satisfying and not just aesthetically pleasing." Carlos said, smirking lightly as he waved a waiter over to order the bottle of wine for the night.
"I'll be back in just a moment." The man said, to which Carlos nodded in agreement.
"Hector comes from a distant line of Spaniards." Carlos explained gently, reaching over for Sami's hand gently. "His family fled the country just before Napoleon invaded." He murmured. "Maria and I were already in Britain at this time, but we still had ties to the family and we helped them into western Europe away from the war. I guess you could say we're distant cousins...though he's not fully aware of that." Carlos added with a small wink as their waiter returned with the bottle of wine.
"And do you know what you'd like for dinner this evening?" He asked after pouring Carlos and Sami a glass.

-----------

"Well Dad said that because it's force of habit." Nick said, waving a hand carelessly. He reached over for his glass and finished the blood in one swift swig.
"Come on." Nick said, bouncing up out of the chair and taking Serena along with him. Lacing his fingers with her, Nick made sure he had a decent grip on his sister as he snuck them around Mitch quickly (though he had no doubt the bouncer would notice) and he made it seem like they were wandering up to the DJ booth. That wasn't unsual, since Jason was always the DJ and a goo friend of the family.

At the last second Nick smirked at Serena before cutting a corner and going back towards the stairs that lead down to the bar and the dance floor.
"Dad we're dancing tonight!" Nick called. To a human, his voice would have been lost to the bass, but Nick was pretty sure Alexi would hear. Plus that would ease Serena's anxiety.
Grinning, Nick twirled his sister as "Let's do the twist" started to play, and all those dressed up in Grease-attire started to pair up and dance along.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:29 pm

Zach nodded as Alayna asked about food. He could eat, after all a growing wolf needed his food. Shifting, he allowed her to slide off the bed, letting ehat she had said about Keith sink in. She hadn't given up hope yet, and that, in itself was amazing. He knew none of his family had really given up hope, but out of all of them, Alayna and Demitri were probably closest to Keith, by far. Sighing, he rested his head on his paws, he should probably talk to his parents about all this, especially the day time nightmares.

----

Sami grinned at Carlos, "I'm sure he doesn't" She said with a chuckle, persuing the menu once again. As the waiter returned, she placed her order for an entree, thinking the pasta sounded particularly nice.
"You're right about this place, it has a nice feel compared to most upscale restaurants" She said, sipping her water while they waited for the wine to arrive. She'd only been to a five star restaurant once, and that was with the entire Draq clan, she had felt terribly out of place, especially next to the stunningly dressed Maria, Alayna and Kristen. They were all accustomed to this rather lavish lifestyle and she, well, she was not.
"So are there any 'must dos' for our vacation?" She asked him curiously, Carols knew far more about where they were going then she did and he probably had some interesting ideas of places to visit on day trips from the boat.

----

Alexi glanced up as he heard Nick mention dancing to him. Sighing, he nodded his head, it wasn't like the pair could get hurt or anything, plus they were, technically, old enough to go clubbing now. What a scary thought. With that in mind, he returned to his bartending, making sure to keep an eye on the twins, though he knew Jason, Mitch and Luke were also doing the same thing.

Serena grinned, "Fine" She murmured, letting her brother spin her around the floor. "When did you learn to dance?" She demanced, "You've never shown an intrest before" She added, trying her best to ignore the stares the pair were recieving.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:18 pm

Alayna smiled as Zach nodded agreement to food. As he moved around to let her off the bed, Alayna carefully slipped of the matrice and stretched. She shivered lightly and walked over to the chair in the corner was a light jacket was resting. She took it up and tossed it over her shoulders with a content sigh.
"Let's go see if you're mother remembered to go grocery shopping..." Alayna murmured affectionately. She knew now that Kristen was mostly drinking blood she was forgetting what food was like. Sometimes it slipped her mind that the human food supply was running low too. More times than not, Alayna was the one who would go grocery shopping with Maddie since they were the only two who ate human food on a daily basis.

Wandering into the kitchen, Alayna hummed a quiet tune as she checked the pantry.
"Hmm, there's bread that's not moldy...that's promising." Alayna chuckled before taking a look in the fridge. She moved aside some if the bottle of blood to see what might be behind them.
"Do you get craving for blood in your wolf form?" Alayna asked, glancing down at Zach curiously. Continuing to rummage through he fridge and freezer, Alayna found a small package of cheese and a frozen pizza.
"So now here's the big question," Alayna said. "Grilled cheese sandwiches or pizza?" Alayna asked, holding the package of cheese in one hand and the boxed pizza in the other for Zach to see and choose.

-------------------

"I haven't said anything to him, and neither has Maria as far as I know." Carlos murmured wih a small shrug. As Sami ordered, Carlos ordered a small soup and salad dish, light things that wouldn't be taken all that seriously if it was left behind practically untouched.

"I used to come here for the music mostly." Carlos admitted. "It brings back memories." He added gently with a quiet sigh just as the waiter returned with his salad and the bottle of wine. Carlos smirked, sitting back in his chair as the man poured Sami a glass, and then a second for Carlos.
"Thank you my good man." Carlos said with a nod. As the man wandered off, Carlos quickly poured a few drops of blood into the red wine just enough that he could stomach a few sips, and quick enough that no one would have seen him moving. Sami might have, but then again, she was sitting right across from him. "Cheers darling." Carlos added, raising his glass with a small grin.

-----

Nick laughed as he twirled his sister once more before taking and step back to dance as the song suggested.
"Now come on baby, lets do the twist..." Nick sang, sticking his tongue out at his sister playfully.
"Just because I don't show interest doesn't mean I can't do it." Nick exclaimed, taking Serena's hand again as the song changed to Somethig more modern and the crowd pushed inwardly. Nick was suddenly aware of how many people were in the room. He could hear their heartbeats like the thud of the bass in the speakers. He could smell them as stron as the alcohol that was being poured almost nonstop. Suddenly, he was glad he had already had a drink before coming down to dance.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:34 am

Zach followed Alayna into the kitchen, sitting down on the floor as she began to search for food. At her question about blood, he shook his head. The only way he'd consume blood in this form was if he made a fresh kill and some got into his mouth while he was eating, blood didn't appeal to him. Thumping his tail lightly, he looked between the two objects, hmm sandwhich or pizza, both were tempting. In the end he settled for shrugging, he'd let Alayna pick, after all she was the one who had to make it.

He was glad they had food in the first place, Kristen was rather absentminded about it, especially since her diet now mainly consisted of blood, something that really bothered Demitri. He was on the fence, bouncing between food and blood depending on his mood and what ever else was going on. The only people who just ate food were Maddie and Alayna, and Chris was he was around, but he, like the others, preferred hunting, though not for humans. He favoured deer, and tended to get most of his food that way.

----

Sami grinned and raised her wine glass to Carlos in response to his cheers.
"The music is rather nice" She murmured, she imagined it brought back good memories for most of the vampires who may frequent this location, the music being older and more turn of the century as opposed to modern pop or rock. She sipped her win, smiling at the smooth, almost sweet taste.
"Good choice" She murmured softly, glancing over the dance floor again. Most of the couples were really well dressed, and lovely, it was sort of weird to see, considering she worked in a night club.

----

Serena pressed closer to her brother as the music shifted to a more modern song, encouraging the people on the floor to all crush together. Grinning, she shut her eyes and let herself get caught up in the beat. She wasn't as effected by the proximity of humans like Nick was, though she was aware of his slight discomfort. Feeling hands on her hips, Serena's eyes flew open and she glanced around, only to find some man she didn't know grabbing onto her and attempt to drag her away from her brother into a more packed part of the floor. Shaking her head and offering the man an apologetic smile. she carefully broke free of his grip and returned to Nick, hoping none of the overprotective males in her life had noticed the man.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:10 pm

Alayna sighed as Zach gave her the wolf-version of a shrug, which meant he was completely indifferent to the choice of food.
"I'm feeling the pizza." Alayna murmured with a small sigh. She started to pre-heating the oven as she put away the stuff for the sandwich. Getting a cookie-pan for the pizza, Alayna opened the box and put the frozen dinner on the sheet to place it inside the oven.

"I'll have to go food shopping tomorrow." Alayna murmured as she checked the pantry and refrigerator again. There was some juice in the back of the fridge, so she grabbed it and poured herself a glass.
"Want some water?" Alayna asked after taking a sip. While the pizza was cooking, she grabbed a bowl and filled it with water to set it down for Zach. Soon the entire kitchen was smelling like pizza and when the oven dinged, Alayna grinned. Taking a pot holder to cover her hand, Alayna picked out the pizza and set it on the stove to cool off.
"Mmm...smells good." Alayna said with a smirk.

----------

"We'll dance after your dinner." Carlos promised with a small wink. He was slowly sipping from his wine, and occasionally he stirred the soup in his bowl. It added to the appearance that he was eating it.
"It is a good wine." Carlos agreed, glancing at his glass once more. "There is this one bottle I have that you must try if you enjoy this wine." Carlos said. "Our father had a vineyard in Spain." Carlos explained with a found grin on his face. "The last cases of wine we made, was split between Mari and myself. I think I'm down to like a case or so, and the wine was good at it's prime but now..." Carlos nodded contently with a soft wine. "It is perfect." Carlos said, with a soft chuckle as he sipped the wine again.

------------

The music soon engulfed Nick and he was dancing along with his sister, laughing softly. He closed his eyes for a few seconds until he felt a small bit of ice crawl down his neck. Bright blue eyes snapped open, and Nick found that Serena was farther off than he'd thought. She was walking back towards her, and Nick shoved people aside to grab her hand tightly. His body relaxed then, having his twin close again. He pulled her towards him so that he could talk to her without screaming.
"What happened?" Nick asked, glaring over her shoulders at the random people that were standing around and dancing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:57 pm

Zach nodded in agreement as the house soon began to smell like cooked pizza. His nose twitched appreciatively and he laid down, lapping up his water as he did so. He often wondered how funny it would be for someone to visit the house while he and Kristen were in their animal forms. At least Maddie's husky form was a normal pet, Kristen's tiger and his wolf would prove amusing if visitors did stop by, how did one explain away two wild creatures such as themsleves? It was an amusing thought.

Scenting the air again, he felt saliva begin to gather in his jowls as his stomach growled appreciatively. He was so hungry now that he could properly see and smell the food. Glancing around the kitchen as Alayna mentioned shopping, he had to nod in agreement, it was relatively bare, and he, Maddie and Alayna still did need to eat, so did Kristen, according to both Sven and Demitri, but she ignored them.

---

"Did he? Well this is rather good, so I suppose I must try this 'perfect' wine that you speak of" Sami said with a grin, nibbing on her now served food. The pasta was remarkably good, and she fought the urge to moan in appreciation. Like Kristen, she was part vampire, well she'd been infected with vampire venom, as had both her brothers now, thanks to Sven, but none of them seemed to have any desire to give up food in order to start drinking blood. Sven speculated that the reason was that she, Chris and Adam had been given enough blood to encourage some vampire characteristics like immortality, but not enought effect their dietary needs, Kristen had been bitten and had recieved a lot more venom, so she was more like Zach, a literal half vampire, though even he did not drink as much blood as she did.
"This is really good" She murmured, nibbing contently on her food.

----

Serena smiled reassuringly at Nick, trying to calm him down.
"Someone wanted to dance with me, I refused" She responded, sighing as her brother kept her much closer to him them before.
"C'mon, lets dance" She whined, nudging him and trying to get him back in the carefree attitutde he had had a few moments previous.
"Don't worry so much" She added sternly, nothing could happen to her here, not with Nick, Jason, their father, Mitch and Luke watching them, on top of all the other staff. She was probably safer in the club then she had been in her own home.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:13 pm

Alayna started waving her mit over the pizza in an effort to cool it faster. She was nearly just as hungry as Zach, and when she glanced at him again, she saw his staring at the pie longingly.
"It's super hot." Alayna said as she rummaged about the draws for a knife. Maybe cutting it into slices would help the meal to cool.

After she cut the pizza into the normal amount of slices, Alayna placed four on a plate and rested it down on the floor for Zach.
"If you want more just bark." Alayna said with a small laugh as she bit down into her own slice. She probably wasn't going to eat more than two or three slices, so the rest of the pizza could go to Zach, who, she knew, was almost always hungry in his wolf form.

------------------

"Mmhm." Carlos said with a small nod. "That was pretty much our livelihood back in the day." Carlos said with a small chuckle. He fell into a thoughtful silence then as Sami dug into her meal, and the music continued. The song changed, and suddenly, only the women were dancing. Carlos smiled, seeing that it was actually a small performance; each woman was dress in a thick skirt, which they held in their hands while they stopped around the dance floor to the rhytm of the song.
It stirred a memory in Carlos' mind where Maria was the one dancing, and Carlos was sitting in the corner of the room, sipping from a pint and arguing with their younger brother about one of the girls.
Carlos sighed as the memory ceased, and his eyes refocused as Sami's last words finally registered in his mind.

"I'm glad you enjoy it." Carlos said with a small nod, laughing at the content expression on her face. "You look as though this is the first meal you've eaten in weeks." he teased.

---------

Nick rolled his eyes as Serena. He let her tease him back into his good mood, and after a song, with a long glance around the room, Nick was actually feeling much better.
"I can't not worry." Nick said, sticking his tongue out at his sister. He took her hand and twirled her around once to the beat of the music with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:46 pm

Zach nodded in agreement, beginning to wolf (no pun intended) down the food, ignoring the heat from it. Snapping up the final pieces of pizza, he took a long, cool drink from his water, enjoying the feel as it soothed his warm jaws. Damn that was good. Glancing at the rest of the food on the counter, he sat back and looked thoughtful. Did he want to eat more? He wasn't sure. Instead, he focused on trying to shift back to human form. A few tense minutes passed before finally, Zach the human stood on slightly unsteady legs. His leg still twinged, but it was no where near the pain it had been prior to shifting.
"Yes!" He whispered hoarsely, grabbing the rest of the pizza and heading off to find Alayna and then his family.

----

Sami grinned.
"Its the first good meal I've eaten in awhile" She murmured, "I'm not the best cook" She added, semi-defensively. She wasn't all that fond of her own cooking, especially when she as the only one eating it.
She could tell Carlos was a bit lost in thought and probably nostalgic as the woman put on a dancing display. It was cool for her to watch, but she had a feeling it meant a lot more to her mate then it did to her.
"You okay?" She asked curiously, taking a sip of water to cleanse her palate before sipping some more wine. She sighed contently as she finished off her food and carefully pushed the plate away before removing her napkin from her lap and placing it on the table.

----

Serena sighed.
"I know" She said in a mournful voice, though she was smiling. She allowed Nick to continue dancing with her, knowing that that was what was really putting her brother's mind at ease over everything else. She couldn't blame him for worrying, but she also was capable of looking after herself, or so she hoped.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:02 pm

Alayna was wandering back into the kitchen, finding that she was a bit more hungry than she had thought. Thinking about grabbing another slice of pizza and than pouring herself another glass of juice, Alayna wasn't thinking as she walked. So, naturally, she ran into Zach.
"Ouch." Alayna muttered, rubbing her forehead and reaching a hand out to steady Zach. She realized a few second later that he was back in his usual form and she grinned with a laugh.
"You're back to normal!" Alayna said. "And you're walking! How you feeling?" Alayna asked.

Kristen, having just stepped out of the shower, dressed in a loose pair of jeans and a longed-sleeved shirt, was wandering downstairs when Alayna ran into Zach.
She grinned, seeing her son back in his usual form. "Zach! How's the leg?" Kristen asked as she walked down the stairs, ruffling her wet hair a bit.

-------------

Carlos gave Sami a small smile. "I'm fine. Some memories aren't too happy when you've lived as long as I have." He explained, taking a slightly larger sip from his wine. Seeing Sami push away her plate, Carlos grinned and stood up.
Walking over to her side of the table, he took her hand and pulled her from the seat. The women's dance was over, and the couples were returning as a somewhat slow tango took over the resturant.
"Maybe one day I'll tell you." Carlos murmured. "But not today. Let's enjoy the evening." Carlos said, twirling Sami softly before pulling her closer to him.

---------

"Then stop complaining." Nick said, grinning as he spun his sister once more. He couldn't help but laugh at this point since he was feeling much better, the music was great, and everyone was seeming to have a good time. It was just another normal night at the club.
"I kinda want another drink." Nick murmured softly. "Wanna dance some more or head back up?" Nick asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:14 pm

Zach grinned, steadying Alayna and smirking. He was about to respond when his mother came down the stairs.
"I feel fine and my leg barely hurts" He said with a happy smile, eyes twinkling as he took a bite of pizza. He handed Alayna one of the last slices, figuring she was still hungry before wandering away from the two woman and disappearing up the stairs. Going into his room he flopped down on his bed contently, relieved to finally have the freedom to move once again. Flicking on his TV (Demitri had gotten him one shortly after the accident, since he was stuck in his room so often) he flicked on his gaming system and started up where he'd last left off, a happy grin on his face as he fought his way through hordes of dangerous killers and stuff.

---

Sami grinned, nodding in agreement.
"Whenever you're ready" She murmured, grinning as they stepped onto the floor. It took her a moment to adjust to dancing in heels, but thankfully she still had cat-like balance in her human form and she was able to stay standing, dance and appear graceful without to much difficulty. She wasn't nearly as good as Carlos, but she figured him being a vampire and super old and all really made him an excellent dancer, especially with older, more organized dances such as these.

---

Serena sighed, "I'm not thirsty" She murmured, "I'd like to stay and dance, but Dad will kill us if we split up, so we can go get you something" She offered. She was sort of amazed at how much blood Nick was beginning to drink but she had a feeling that had a lot to do with his first hunt and fresh feed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:30 pm

"Great!" Kristen said with a nod, ruffling Zach's hair as he wandered past him. She couldn't help but laugh as he locked himself into his room.
"His leg is all healed and he goes back to sitting in his room." Kristen murmured, shaking his head gently.
"Boys will be boys." Alayna said with a small shrug as he started to munch on the pizza slice that Zach had handed him. Kristen frowned suddenly and she was standing in front of Alayna the next second.
"You've been crying..." Kristen murmured.
"Not really." Alayna said.
"Is something wrong?" Kristen asked and Alayna found it really difficult to swallow the pizza she was trying to eat. Kristen raised an eyebrow curiously and Alayna sighed.
"I need your knife." Alayna said with quietly. "The one Keith gave you." Alayna said.
"Why?"
"It's really hard to explain, please don't make me. Not this time." Alayna said, shaking her head gently. Kristen frowned because for once, she couldn't read her friend's face. Alayna was trying extremely hard to keep Kristen out...this was definitely serious.
"Are you going to be alright?" Kristen whispered and Alayna gave a weak smile.
"I'll be fine." Alayna promised. Kristen sighed, and much to her surprise, the knife was suddenly in Kristen's hand. "You always carry it with you?" Alayna asked.
"I have been for a while..." Kristen admitted. "Just in case." She murmured. "Be careful and if you need me--"
"I'll be fine." Alayna said again before taking the knife from Kristen, smiling lightly and wandering back down towards her room, gently closing the door behind her.

-------------

Carlos couldn't help but smile thankfully at Sami. He was extremely grateful that she didn't poke and prod about his past.
"Just follow my lead." He whispered, taking her hand tightly and spinning her outwards suddenly as the music picked up, only to spin her back against him again. The couples were arranging themselves into a circle slowly and dancing around the floor. It was fun, and something familiar. Old habbit really died hard, Carlos figured, since he suddenly remembered all the steps and movements, and not once did he lead Sami wrong.
The song ended with Carlos and Sami in the center, and Carlos dipping her lowly, laughing as he brought her back to standing, a grin on his face.

--------------

Nick thought over what Serena said and he shrugged.
"Let's just dance for a few more songs then." He compromised, since they had really only been dancing for a few minutes or so. It was just the scent of all the humans that was slowly starting to get to Nick. Even though he had drank before they left for the club, and had finished a drink earlier, it was like standing in a kitchen of freshly made food, and being forced not to eat anything. The smell was tantalizing.
But Nick could last a few more minutes and dance with his sister. He smiled to reassure her, keeping his hand in hers while he twirled her about again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:55 pm

Sami smiled softly at Carlos as they danced around the floor, suddenly before she knew it the song was over and Carlos was dramatically dipping her. Laughing, she gripped him tightly though she knew he'd never let her fall.
As he pulled her back up, she brushed a kiss over his cheek, eyes flashing warmly, her cheeks slighly flushed from exertion.
"That was fun" She murmured as the band took a small break before starting up again. She leaned against him, enjoying the time alone with her mate. It was rare they got a chance to get away like this and have some fun, just them, so she was making the most of it.
A slightly goofy smile graced her features before she surpressed it and returned her attention to her mate, she hoped he was having as much fun as she was, because she really was enjoying herself.

----

Serena shook her head, "Go get something to drink" She admonished, breaking away from him.
"I'll go hang out with Jason until you're back, no one gets in the DJ booth except him and whomever he invites, so I'll be fine up there" She said, giving Nick a slight shove before disappearing into the crowd and resurfacing next to the bouncers keeping people away from Jason. Two minutes later, after a hurried conversation, she was standing next to th DJ, a happy grin on her face as she looked over the dancers.

"Hey Jason" Serena called as she clambered into the booth, a happy grin on her face. It had been awhile since she'd seen the DJ and she was glad she got a chance to see him tonight. He was sort of an unoficially uncle for the twins, being one of Nick's musical insperations and a good friend to Serena.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:30 pm

"That was extremely fun." Carlos admitted with a small nod as he held Sami close to him. While the band disassembled to take a small break, soothing music started playing through the speaker system so that there was never silence in the resturant. Slowly, Carlos lowered his arms from Sami, though he at least held her hand and led her back to their table.
"Would you believe me," Carlos started to ask as he sat back down in his seat after Sami. "If I told you that this was my first time dancing since the Renaissance?" Carlos murmured softly so that Sami would hear him alone.

Carlos suddenly wanted to sit for the rest of the evening, just as they were now, and just talk. A bottle of wine between them, maybe a candle on the table...Carlos smiled to himself, leaning forward and taking Sami's hand gently, passing his thumb over her fingers smoothly. The soft smile remained on his face as he looked up at Sami again.
"You know...you've changed me Sami," He murmured with a small laugh. "Not in a bad way, but in a way, you've brought me back to who I really am, not what time and the world has made me." Carlos said, a soft grin on his face now as he glanced up at Sami again with a small smile.

--------------

Nick sighed as Serena pushed him aside.
"I'll meet you up there." Nick promised and slowly worked his way back up to the creature's area.
"Back again?" Paul asked, raising an eye brow curiously.
"Hey, I'm a baby vamp. Cut me some slack." Nick said with a smirk and Paul nodded in agreement. Nick tapped his fingers against the small bar, waiting until a glass was press into his hand.
"Thanks man," Nick said with a sigh as he took a long drink. The buzz returned to the back of his skull, and the burning was instantly soothed in his throat. Taking a deep breath, Nick sighed in relief as the tantalizing smell went away. With another sip, Nick took his glass and wandered down towards the DJ booth.

Jason glanced up when he heard the door open, mostly because it startled him. Seeing the slim figure of a woman wandering in, Jason blinked once to readjust his vision. Hearing Serena's voice Jason's eyes went wide.
"Madre de Dios!" Jason exclaimed, setting his next song to play and taking his headphones off to hug Serena tightly.
"I leave to Portugal for three weeks, and I come back to find you a grown woman!" Jason said, looking Serena over with a pleasently surprised expression. "God you look much like your mother." Jason said, smirking lightly. "Are the boy chasing after you yet?" he teased.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:46 pm

Sami blushed lightly as she and Carlos sat down. He was being extrodinarily sweet tonight and she really enjoyed it.
"That long?" She asked, eyes going wide, "Sure doesn't seem like it with the way you were moving out there" She added, sipping from her water as they'd finished their wine earlier.
"Would you like to get another bottle?" She asked curiously, she could tell Carlos liked the atmosphere here, and who was she to ruin that.

As he talked more about changing, she felt her cheeks flame again.
"I'm glad" She murmured, "You've changed me a lot too, not necessarily back to what I was, but into a far better person" She said, sliding her fingers along his. She flicked a stray piece of dark hair from her eyes, glancing at him from beneath hooded lashes. It was true, he truly had made her into a better person, and she was forever thankful for that. Not to mention he'd saved her life, both literally and figuratively. There was no telling how long she'd have lasted out in the woods, on her own, hunted by different packs and her family. She had had a death sentence since she'd escaped from home and her time had been running out when she'd met him. Carlos had saved her, and for that she would be forever thankful.
She smiled, brushing the melancholy thoughts from her mind, letting herself get caught up in happier things, like the vacation and this evening.

---

Serena grinned at Jason and returned the hug.
"You might say some of them are" She murmured, "How was Portugal? You know Dad missed you like crazy around here. He is not cut out to run DJ equipment" She added as she grinned at the man.
She had really missed talking to Jason, he tended to put a better light on things, especially when everything around her and her family tneded to be shrouded in darkness or drama.
"Nick and I started high school today" She pipped up, looking out of the booth and into the crowd to watch for her brother, she could tell his thrist was sated and he'd be looking for her any moment.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:27 pm

"Yes...that long." Carlos said with a small chuckle. "It's like riding a horse. One never forgets." He said and nodded in agreement to getting another bottle of wine. He waved Hector over and asked for another bottle, kindly paying the man right then and there. Hector nodded with a smile and wandered away from the table to retrieve the bottle Carlos asked for.

Carlos couldn't help but grin at his mate. "I believe that this is who you've always been, you were just never given the opportunity to be who you are." Carlos said thoughtfully. "I'm glad I'm the one who gave you the chance you needed." He said just as Hector came back with the bottle of win.
"Gracia mi amigo." Carlos murmured.
"De nada Senior." Hector answered and wandering off to greet people who just wandered in. Carlos poured himself a glass and poured a bit more into Sami's glass since she wasn't entirely finished. Again, he moved quickly to drop a bit of blood into the dark red wine and he took a sip with a content smile.
"Maybe when we get back from the cruise we can just sit around the fire with a bottle of wine and relax." Carlos said with a soft sigh as the band started to rearranged themselves back onto the stage to continue playing.

-----------

"Portugal was great. It wasn't my first time visiting." Jason said with a small shrug.
"High school?! Good grief!" Jason said, shaking his head. "How was that?" he asked, but the door opened then and Nick walked inside. Jason grinned at him before eyeing the glass in his hands.
"Did you bring a drink for me mio?" Jason asked curiously and Nick laughed.
"Nope." Nick said, taking a sip himself and Jason merely shook his head.
"You two need to stop growing." Jason said with a heavy sigh.
"Yea we get that a lot now." Nick said with a small nod.
"I was just hearing that you two start high school." Jason said, looking between Serena and Nick while he wandered back to his DJ table.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:39 pm

Sami shrugged, "Guess we'll never know" She murmured softly. She chuckled lightly as Carlos discussed horseback riding.
"I disagree, once you ride a horse you never want to get back on" She grumbled, though her eyes sparkled warmly. She had gone riding with Serena once, it hadn't ended all that well it had been the first and last time she had ever gotten on one of the darn things. She liked looking at horses, they were pretty, but she'd never, ever again ride one of them.

Sipping her wine, she nodded in agreement.
"That would be lovely" She murmured, "Nothing like curling up in front of the fire, especially when its cold" She said with a grin, watching the band reassemble.
"We'll have to come back here" She murmured, the food is fantastic and the atmosphere is really nice" She complimented, she was really enjoying herself.
"So are there any 'must dos' for our vacation?" She asked him curiously, eyes sparkling again.

----

Serena shrugged, "It was alright" She responded as Nick came in.
"Uncle Sven is hoping that this was our last growth spurt" She murmured with a chuckle. She was also hoping it was the last one, being stuck at eighteen was alright for her. A bit inconvienent occasionally, but over all she had no desire to be older then her parents, at least physically speaking, that would just be insanely awkward.
She watched Jason curiously as Nick sipped his drink, she could tell that he felt better and his eyes were shining once again. She wasn't sure how she felt about all of that though, it sort of worried her that this is what happened after Nick's first hunt. Now he was obsessed with blood and the freshness of it, she really didn't want to be like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: