Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:09 pm

Alexi smirked, "Pick it up, I was going to ask if Carlos and Sami would be able to grab it for us" He said as the vampire came back down after depositing the twins.
"Yes decorations" He said teasingly at his brother-in-law.
"We'll decorate while you and Sami are shopping later, it'll make things easier" He explained.
"Also we have Nick's present, but we were hoping you two would be able to pick it up for us?" He asked curiously.

----

Zach smiled taking the bowl of fruit and nibbling lightly before he realized that everyone started worrying about his mother. Glancing up he heard her call for his Dad, who he hadn't seen yet today.

Demitri blew into the kitchen, hands greased stained and wearing a pair of ratty jeans.
"What's up?" He asked Kristen worridly as he glanced around, trying to figure out what was happening.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:30 pm

"Oh course." Carlos said with a small smile. "I might need the name of the place in town though." Carlos said, not exactly sure what Nick's gift was that he needed to pick up.
"Also need to wait for ms sleepy-head to wake up from her morning cat-nap." Carlos said, rolling his eyes affectionately and nodding his head towards the upstairs bedrooms.

Maria chuckled and nodded. "You forget how much one sleeps when not forever restless." Maria murmured.
"And you call me the philosopher." Carlos teased before walking into the kitchen for something to eat.

--------------

Kristen bit her lip gently, trying to hide the smile at the sight of Demitri. Even covered in grease and oil, the vampire looked good. The chill that ran down her spine caused Kristen to growl this time, and even Maddie tensed.
"They're moving." Kristen muttered. "And they're getting closer."

It was weird how her senses worked sometimes. She could almost feel the ground shaking from the mass movement of the tribe of shifters. It was making her nervous. Mostly because the two other consciousnesses within her were itching to be let loose and fight.

Maddie shuddered as she walked over to the sink to put her dishes away. She didn't need to be connected to Kristen to see how she was so tense. She could tell that something was wrong. Something was coming. But she couldn't put her finger on what that thing was, or what was wrong at all.

"Where's Vlad?" Kristen muttered, clenching and unclenching her hands. "It doesn't seem like they're coming to just talk." Kristen murmured.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:18 pm

Alexi smirked, "You can take my truck, its keyed into the GPS" He offered, "It should make stuff easier then my attempt at directions" He added, since he wasn't to great with directions, especially names.
Alexi glanced upstairs, his sharp ears catching the noise of someone moving around.
"I think she's up" He offered with a grin.

Sami wandered downstairs, her dark hair braided and hanging over her shoulder, her eyes still slgihtly clouded with sleep, though she looked much more alert. She was wearing the same clothes she'd worn the day before, as she'd already cycled through her meager wardrobe.
"Morning?" She asked, having no idea what time it really was.
"Morning" Alexi confirmed, rolling his eyes as he saw his wide eyeing Sami with a familiar glint in his eye. They were in the middle of a potential disaster and she wanted to take the girl shopping.

----

Demitri moved towards the window, growling slightly as he glanced around.
"Alayna can you please take Zach and Maddie into the basement? Do not come up until one of us comes for you" He said, fighting to keep his voice under control. He wanted to send Kristen with them but he wasn't sure his wife would go, though she would in order to protect their children.

"Vlad went out with Keith" Demitri murmured, "He needed to talk about something" He sighed, "I'll call him and get them to come back" He murmured, pulling his phone out and calling his brother quickly.
"They're heading back" He murmured, glancing out the window again a tight frown on his face as he waited for his brother to come back.

Sven wandered down the stairs, rubbing his eyes as he glanced around, sighing as he saw the worried face of his brother.
"Now what?" He groaned, slipping into a chair and letting his head fall onto the table.
"Shifters are coming" Demitri murmured exhaustedly.
"Oh joy" The tired medic vampire groaned.

Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:03 pm

Carlos listened and nodded in agreement with Alexi. "I'll need the keys to the truck." He said with a smirk. He turned as well when he heard the rustling upstairs. Looking up as Sami emereged from the stairs, Carlos smiled. He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her forehead gently.
"Good morning darling. Late morning, but....morning none the less." Carlos said with a smile, kissing her forehead again and hugging her once more. "Sleep alright?" he asked quietly.

Maria chuckled at the boys, rubbing her arms gently. Glancing at Alexi, Maria couldn't help but roll her eyes at the all-knowing look he was giving her. Sami had already expressed her dislike for shopping, and Maria wasn't going to force it on her. Especially not now. Their last trip hadn't gone so well, and Maria didn't want to take another chance today. Rubbing her arm, which was still sore from the attack, Maria smiled in reassurance to Alexi.
"I'm going to fetch something to drink." She murmured before heading to the kitchen.

---------------------

"Mom?" Maddie asked, her voice worried and slightly fearful. Alayna's eyes were a bit wide, but she had a strong expression on her face.
"Come on kids. You heard your father." Alayna said, putting a hand on Maddie and Zach's shoulders. "Nicko." Alayna called as she headed down the hallway.
He met her outside the doorway, looking a bit confused. Once glance from Alayna told him something was wrong and she nodded towards the closet-looking door that lead down to the basement. Nicko nodded and took hold of the door, opening it and letting the trio head downstairs ahead of him, going to fetch his firearm before joining them downstairs.

Kristen glanced over at Demitri, her eyes sharper now that the children were gone. She'd heard Alayna call for Nicko, and she knew they would be alright. Racing upstairs, Kristen grabbed her knives and slammed on her boots. She twisted her hair up as she ran down the stairs. She knew Demitri wouldn't be talking her out of this one.

"I'd rather bring this out to them." Kristen muttered, pacing anxiously. She was easily ten time more tense then she had been when Sami had been present. Seeing Sven coming downstairs, looking tired and worn, Kristen took a deep breath to calm herself down.
"Carlos said we might be able to talk them out of bothering us since Sami isn't here....She's the one they're looking for." Kristen said, talking just helping her to calm down a bit, though she still looking like an arrow on a taunt string.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:50 pm

"Morning" Sami muttered with a grin as she rubbed a hand across her face and glanced curiously at Alexi and Maria as they had a 'couple moment'.
"I slept fine" She reassured her mate, not wanting to stress him out anymore then he was. She knew Carlos tended to stress about her more human life attributes and he could, at times, go overboard.

Alexi laughed lightly at Maria's actions, rolling his eyes playfully in her direction as she wandered into the kitchen.
"I'm glad you slept well" He commented to Sami, keeping a close eye on his wife though he was paying attention to Carlos and Sami.
He shifted, he felt anxious, as if he were missing something. Sven and Vlad called it battle sense, something he had developed over time, it was like a sixth sense when it came to danger. Rubbing his hand across the bakc of his neck he sighed, looking out the window as if the grounds would suddenly tell him something.

----

Vlad walked into the house, his hair disheveled, Keith beside him.
"We just beat them, they're coming up behind the house" Keith said, a large, flaming sword held nonchalantly in his left hand.
Vlad glanced at Demitri and Sven, ignoring Kristen's pacing.
"We'll go out and meet them" Vlad agreed, "But you're not to get involved Kristen" He cut his eyes sharply to her.
"You stay by Demitri and you do not react. I know they are shifters and you understand the culture, but this is bigger then that now" He growled warningly before leading the group out into the backyard in order to wait for the shifters.

Demitri nodded softly, silently agreeing with his brother.
"Let Vlad handle this" He murmured softly to his wife, before he followed Keith and Vlad out, closely followed by Sven.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:01 pm

Carlos couldn't help but smile as Sami grinned at him and he nodded, letting the sleep conversation go.
"Good." he murmured, kissing the top of her head. As Maria wandered off, Carlos turned to look at Alexi with a small smirk. He turned back to Sami, realizing then that she was still wearing his shirt which looked rather well on her in his opinion.
"Would you mind taking a trip into town with me?" Carlos asked her curiously. "I've got to pick up Nick's gift for Alexi from the shop and get something for the twins as well." Carlos explained.

He noticed when Alexi shifted around, looking nervous and anxious. As if someone was going to blow in the slidding glass doors in the backyard. Carlos chewed the inside of his lip, catching Alexi's gaze but not saying anything. He wasn't quite sure why Alexi was on edge. Carlos had his far share of wars battles and fights, but his senses weren't nearly as developed as Alexi's.
"Whenever you're ready darling." Carlos said with a needless breath, turning his gaze back to Sami with a smile.

---------------

Kristen said nothing as Keith and Vlad showed up. She was tense, looking ready to snap if someone so much as touched her. Her eyes were sharp, a vibrant mixture of emerald green and dark brown. Her vision was intense, showing her every detail of everything in her sight.
She took a deep breath and let it out in a huff as Keith and Vlad ran outside. Carefully, Kristen turned, watching them leave. She heard Demitri's words crystal clear and stiffly she nodded back to him to show she understood. Kristen didn't seem like herself though. She was suddenly calm, no longer pacing across the floor, no longer clenching and unclenching her hands. Her mouth was set closed, her jaw clenched. She had the air of a hawk, perched and ready to dive one minute, but when she walked after Demitri and the others, she had the grace of a tiger, stalking and ready to pounce.

Against these two instincts Kristen was fighting to keep control. As they went outside and jumped the fence, Kristen leaned back against the wooden boards protruding from the ground. She'd yet to say anything, and her gaze was merely focused on the horizon. She could feel the ground shaking. She could hear the rumble of movement, like a massive stampede. When she saw the first fleck of animal fur, Kristen's mouth twitched slightly, a small growl forming in her throat. She cross her arms over her chest, as if the physical movement would help to hold herself back more and she watched as the tribe grew closer and closer, the number of shifters multiplying with each passing second.

------------

The basement wasn't small, but it wasn't big either. It was used for storage more times then not since Demitri had converted the garage into a work space for his cars. Maddie was pacing furiously. So much so that Alayna could almost imagine a track being worn into the concrete.
"Maddie, you need to relax." Alayna said, for almost the thrid time now. Ever since Nicko had closed the door behind them, Maddie had been on edge. Alayna wasn't sure if it was from being in the basement, or because of the shifters that were heading towards the house. From the way Maddie's eyes were glowing she guessed it was a bit of both.

Suddenly though, Maddie stopped pacing entirely. She stood, stock still and wrapped her arms around herself. The change in persona was so quick and sudden, Alayna hardly noticed it. Slowly, Maddie walked away from the stairs and sat next to Zach.
"I have a bad feeling about all this." Maddie told him quietly. "You sensed it too this morning right?" Maddie asked gently, looking at him. It seemed like almost every time Maddie woke up from a restless night of sleep, or for reason she couldn't really explain, Zach was up a few minutes later. This morning had practically rocked her awake for all that she had slept for the first time in weeks. "Have you always been able to?" Maddie asked then, looking at Zach with a sudden curiosity, wondering if maybe Zach had a gift too, like her and Kristen had.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Sami nodded with a smile, "Yea, I don't mind coming along" She said with a grin. She glanced at Alexi as Carlos did, frowning a bit. He seemed really stressed, she was familiar with the signs. She bit her lip, glancing at Carlos again, "Guess I better go change" She said with a small chuckle, gesturing down to her outfit.

She turned and headed up the stairs to the room she had woken up in. Yawning, she dug through her bag looking for some clothes that weren't totally dirty or destroyed. Rubbing her fingers through her hair, she sighed tiredly and finally pulled on her favorite jeans and a tank top, with one of Carlos' zip up sweatshirts on over top. She figured he wouldn't mind.

Heading back downstairs she looked at her mate.
"Mind if I borrow your sweater?" She asked, gesturing at the outfit. She smiled lightly, hoping he didn't mind, though she seriously doubted he would.

---

Demitri glanced at Kristen, knowing better then to really talk to her right now. Turning his head, he focused on the approaching shifters, eyes going wide as he saw the size of the clan. Sami hadn't been kidding.

Vlad shifted uncomfortably, but beyond that he seemed completely calm, at least outwardly. Once the group came to a halt, a tall male stepped forward, baring an uncanny resembalnces to Sami.
"Vlad Draq?" He asked, his voice rough and deep, as if he hadn't used it for some time.
"Yes" Vlad murmured, eyeing the man with stony eyes.
"I am called Brant by my clan" THe shifter said in his rough voice.
"Mhm. I know why you are here" Vlad said, barring his fangs absentmindedly.
"Then you know my daughter, Samarya, better known as Sami, is to be returned to my family if you do not want to invoke the wrath of my people"
"Your daughter is not here. She and her vampire mate, Carlos, have moved on. She left word that she has made her decision and will not return to your home for the timebeing"
He growled, causing Vlad to hiss in return, instinctually of course.
"You will return her to us by midnight tonight, in the Field beyond your house, and you will not have a fight on your hands. If you do not return her, we will not be held accountable for the lives lost" Brant growled, before turning and stalking away.
"Lovely" Vlad muttered, looking at Sven with an exasperated sigh.

Zach looked at Maddie as she talked to him.
"Yea" Zach murmured, "I guess so, I can't remember not sensing things" Zach tried to expalin, before plopping himself down on one of the chairs their Dad had shoved down here and looking at his sister.
"Why?" He aksed, his tone confused. He had a bad feeling too, but he hadn't ever really thought anything of his ability to sense stuff, figuring it was normal.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:39 pm

"Alexi? You're alright?" Carlos murmured softly as Sami went upstairs to change. He frowned as he looked his brother-in-law over just as Maria came back from wherever she had wandered off too. She looked a bit refreshed, her long hair half twisted into a lazy bun while smaller stands air dried in curls and waves around her face.

She was dressed in a simple dress that faded from blood red to light orange and flowed around her effortlessly. She looked up at the scene before her, a tad bit confused. "Weren't you and Sami heading to town?" Maria asked having thought the couple had left in her absence.

Just in time to save him from a more complicated explanation, Carlos smiled when Sami came back downstairs, sporting yet another piece of his attire. He couldn't help but chuckle at the sight, she looked amazing in his clothes.
"I was just waiting for Sami to get ready." Carlos told his sister, tossing an arm over Sami's shoulder. "And if you continue to pull of looking stunning in clothes of mine you may have anything out of my closet." Carlos murmured softly in her ear with a slight wolffish grin on his face.

Maria rolled her eyes as she wandered over to Alexi. Carlos was a riot at his best, and at times she forgot that. "Be careful." she said, which was waved off by Carlos as he lead Sami back towards the garage, grabbing Alexi's keys to the truck as he went.
"I wonder, is it just me or is Carlos becoming slightly more insufferable now that he's bonded?" Maria asked a small smirk on her face to say she was slightly joking.

-----------------------------------

Kristen was clenching the wood stakes behind her, her fingers woven into the gaps between the boards. It was just enough that she wasn't stuck, but if she moved too suddenly, the wood rubbed into her fingers and reminded her to stay put. Every single fiber in her body was telling her to lunge at this Brant man. He'd held is position for so long she wondered if anyone had even thought of challenging him. A dull pain sprung up her arm as the shifter leader spoke with Vlad and Kristen bit her tongue while she was at it.

Her mouth opened to protest at the deal of having to return Sami, and Kristen tried to step forward at the same time. She only managed a low growl in response to the small pain in her hands that she now was rubbing against the side of her leg. Kristen prayed that it hadn't seemed like a threat though she was sure everyone could have heard it. Wonderful.

This was absolutely ridiculous and the main reason why Kristen preferred monachies to packs. In the packs you couldn't leave, and if you did it was as bad as a pack of wild wolves; you were hunted and either forced to submit or killed. Things might have been tense between Kristen and Sami but she wasn't going to agree to this deal.

---------------------

Maddie rubbed her fingers over her lips as she thought about what Zach was telling her. Her head tilted slightly, as if she heard something she had been listening for.
"Shh." Maddie whispered quietly to Zach, though Nicko and Alayna heard her as well.
Nicko stood up slowly, straining to hear what was making Maddie so tense. Only when the sound was closer did he recognize it; footsteps.
Someone was walking around in the house, and trying to be quiet about it. The others must still be outside with the shifters.

Maddie was watching her breathing, covering her mouth as if to muffle the sound. She saw the gun Nicko held easily in his hand as he stood at the start of the stairs. She wasnt sure if that would help much if that person upstairs found them. The footsteps grew closer but turned away from the basement entrance. Maddie nearly cried in relief. Nicko was still standing tense and she realized the person was back tracking. And now they were in a hurry. Maddie could hear them clearly and closing her eyes she could imagine where they were going.

Down the hallway...turning into Vlads office...opening draws...ruffling papers...leaving the room they headed towards the front door and left, carefully closing the door behind them.
Maddie sighed in relief though her body was trembling from the fear.
"They left." Maddie told Nicko who nodded and relaxed a bit.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:34 pm

Alexi completely ignored Carlos' question, focused intently on the window, as if he could see something the others could not. An animalistic growl worked its way out of his throat, though that was the only noise he made. He shifted once or twice before beginning to pace, not even noticing when Maria returned to the room. It was as if, physically he were present, but mentally he were miles away.

Sami glanced at Carlos, smirking lightly.
"I think your pants might be a bit big on me" She teased, laughihg lightly though she shot the occasional glance at Alexi as well. Shrugging her shoulders she followed Carlos to the truck, gaping slightly at the size before attempting to scramble inside.
"Frigging massive vehicles" She grumbled once she was situated, feeling very much her hight inside the large truck.

----

Demitri shot Kristen a glance as she growled, though he was tempted to echo her. Carefully he wrapped his hand around her's, letting her brutalize him rather then herself, since he didnt want her to inadvertantly mutilate her body.

Vlad tensed, opening his mouth to respond when Brant turned and left.
"Goody goody" He growled in annoyance, waiting until the shifters were out of sight before stalking back into the house.

----

Zach watched Maddie, confused, as she hushed them. The he heard them, the ominious footsteps inside the house. Resisting the urge to squeak, he curle dup against Alayna, hiding his face.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:09 pm

When Carlos and Sami left, Maria turned her gaze onto Alexi. She frowned for a moment, simply watching him pace back and forth. Something was obviously aggravating him, but Maria couldn't understand what.
"Alexi..." Maria called, walking over to him and gently resting a hand on his arm. "Alexi what is it?" she asked, concern clear on her face as she looked at him, hoping he would snap out of this trance he'd put himself into.

Carlos chuckled in agreement to Sami as he unlocked the truck door and climbed in. Reaching up to the sunviser he clicked the button that opened the garage door behind them.
"Yes, that's another passion of Alexi and Demitri's I believe." Carlos murmured as he started the truck up. "They both enjoy cars...Alexi moreso in trucks whereas Demitri prefers a decent sports car. I think his latest endorsement has been an Aston Martin." Carlos murmured as he clicked around on the GPS. He hadn't been into the city in a while, and he hardly new his way from the house.

------------------------------------------------

As the shifters left chill ran down Kristen's spine and the shudder was so strong it actually made Kristen jolt. Her heart pounded painfully in her chest and she did her best not to fall to her knees. Taking a deep breath, Kristen lost the hold on her hawk and tiger. There senses disappeared instantly, as if they had been snapped free of their leashes and wanted to run from Kristen's usual dominance, sending another shudder down her spine. Kristen groaned, holding her head with the hand that wasn't grasping tightly to Demitri.

That hadn't happened before ever that Kristen could remember. She left fine after a minute. She felt tired now, drained, even pale now. It hadn't felt draining to hold onto her animal senses but Kristen had no control over it. It had been a reaction to the amount of shifters so close to her home. Now though, Kristen was feeling how much energy it had taken out of her. She hadn't tried doing anything so strenuous since Demitri had changed her.

Looking up at her husband, Kristen's face held the expression of exhaustion, concern, a bit of worry and pain. Her whole body felt sore, but she was hoping Demitri didn't feel how bad it was.
"The kids..." Kristen murmured then, her eyes going wide as she looked back towards the house.

As Zach curled up in her lap, Alayna wrapped her arms around him and held him tight. "It's alright." She murmured quietly. "We're safe. They're gone now." Alayna said. She could see the tension leaving Maddie, which meant the shifters were leaving as well. Looking up at Nicko, Alayna watched as her brother walked up the steps towards the door. He pressed himself against it, listening carefully.
Maddie's face broke in a small smile suddenly and she stood up. "They're alright." she said, sounding relieved, like she had been holding her breath and was now breathing in fresh air.

"Maddie we have to wait." Nicko said as the little girl bounded up the stairs, standing between her and the door.
"But Vlad's already inside." Maddie murmured.
"Just trust me." Nicko said, giving the little girl a small smile. He trusted the vampires, and after hearing how crazy their enemy was, Nicko wasn't so sure if it was safe yet. Someone had been in the house but just because they heard one person doesn't mean there weren't others who were quieter and possibly still around.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:22 pm

Alexi glanced at Maria, his blue eyes distanct, before as quickly as it had come the sensation passed and he was able to return his attention to Maria.
"Hmm?" He mumbled, rubbing a hand over his face.
"Just, I dunno, a feeling I suppose" Alexi said with a small shrug, before offering his wife a reassuring smile.
"C'mon love, we should get this house ready for tomorrow" He said with a smirk, excited that it was his children's birthday, finally.

Sami smirked lightly, "Boys and there toys" she chuckled as Carlos talked about the vampire brothers.
"Really? Those are gorgeous cars" Sami mused, looking out the window at the scenery. She was still awed that she was in Russia, but not only in another country, but with her mate.

----

Vlad walked into the house, Sven by his shoulder as Keith double checked the perimiter.
Walking inside the two vampires tensed, inhaling deeply as a strange scent reached them.
"Damnit" Vlad hissed, rushing down the hall to his office, walking inside he gaped, the entire room was destroyed, books torn to pieces, furniture broken and paper everywhere. He checked the book case against the wall, still standing thankfully. He pulled it forward, seeing his safe, imbedded in the wall, safe. Opening it, he was beyond relieved to find his papers and important documents there. They hadn't gotten anything except the decoys he had planted around his office.

Demitri nodded at Kristen, "Lets go get them" He murmured, watching his brothers take off. Frowning, he scented the air, "Check the house first" He growled, his eyes darkening as he walked inside, Sven beside him now as Vlad was checking his office. Working in tandem, the two vampires began to check over the house.

----

Sven walked into the basement, smiling reassuringly at Nico, "Its safe" He said gently, glancing at his niece and nephew, both looking worried.
"C'mon up" He said, reaching down to take Zach from Alayna. The little boy curled against his uncle, hiding his face against his neck, sniffling quietly. It had been a rather scary experience for the boy.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Maria was still standing next to Alexi, looking a bit worried. Those as her husbands face returned to normal, Maria gave him a light smile in return.
"Yes the party. Maddie gave me the bag of decorations she and Demitri purchased while we were in London." Maria said. "I believe they intended the theme of the party to be all water, knowing home much the twins love swimming. I think they'll like that. Maybe we can have Carlos pick up a few more things? Make it more of a Hawaiian Luau maybe?"
She talked as she walked across the living room, heading upstairs to retrieve the bag of decorations.

"Yes the car is quite beautiful. I'm still awed by the ingenuity of human imagination and creativity." Carlos said with a nod of agreement. He pulled off the highway and it wasn't long until they were in the city and the GPS announced that they had arrived at their destination.
"Ah here we are." Carlos said, looking up to see the drawing of a guitar. Though what the sign actually said was beyond Carlos; he'd yet to master Russian, though roughly he could speak it.
"This ought to be interesting if they don't speak English." Carlos said with a wink before getting out of the trunk though he waited for Sami before he locked it and went into the musical shop.

---------------------

Kristen frowned as Demitri suddenly went ridged and took off. She followed after him, and only when she stepped into the house did she realize that something was incredibly off. Her first thought was to run to the children and make sure they were alright, but hearing that Sven was handling that, Kristen ran upstairs. She checked the children's room first. Zach's was fine, and so was Maddie's save for the books that had been tossed from her bookshelf.

Her's and Demitri's room wasn't as trashed, but it was obviously that someone had been looking around. At first, Kristen was angry. She stormed into the room, picking up her clothes that had been tossed from drawers. Then she grew frustrated that someone had the nerve to go through all their personal things. Kristen deflated after a moment of tossing her clothes back into the draws on the floor. Kneeling where she was, Kristen rubbed her face roughly, angry at herself for getting so emotional about all this. Now though, it was obviously how far stretched Kristen was.

Taking a deep breath, Kristen picked her head up. A glint caught her eye, and Kristen reached forward to grab a medium sized tin that had been emptied. It must have been Demitri's...but now it was empty.
"Demitri..." Kristen called quietly, rubbing her face again free of tears.

-----------

"Sven!" Maddie called, obviously glad to see her uncle alright. She raced up the steps past Nicko to give her uncle a hug before looking around furiously. "Someone was in the house...we...we could hear them." Maddie said, swallowing down the fear and uncertainty that had whelmed up over that past few minutes. "I-is everyone else alright?" Maddie asked, looking up at Sven now, worried. She had no ties to anyone except Vlad now, though she hadn't told anyone that she'd cut herself off.

Nicko sighed deeply in relief as Sven opened the door. He clicked the safety on his gun before putting it back at the hostler on his shoulder. He looked back at the basement and gave Alayna a hand, who then let Zach travel over to his uncle. Looking down at Maddie, Alayna sighed and wrapped the girl in a small hug.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:06 pm

Alexi nodded, "Sounds like a good idea, we'll have to figure something out food wise, quite a few of the kids who are coming, as well as some parents aren't blood drinkers" He commented, jotting down a few things on a note pad resting on the kitchen table. He figured hiring a chef would be the easiest thing to do in that situation since he couldn't cook himself, nor did he know anyone, besides Kristen and Alayna that could, and he figured asking them was a bit much.

Sami sighed, stepping free of the truck and glancing around.
"Lovely" She snorted, considering she didn't speak a word of Russian.
"Alexi wouldn't have sent us to someplace that only speaks Russian though, he knows better" She said with a hopeful grin as she stepped into the high-end shop.

---

Demitri walked down the hall as Kristen called out his name. Frowning, he pushed into the room, brow furrowing at the sight of their clothes tossed about the room.
"What?" He asked, his tone a bit rougher then intended. He didn't like the fact that people had gone through his house, through his things, it grated on the territorial, primal part of his mind.

----

Sven held Zach tightly, letting the little boy cling to him uncertainly. He glanced at Maddie as she babbled tiredly.
"We know kiddo, we checked the house, everything's fine" He reassured lightly, walking up the stairs holding Zach while Alayna delt with Maddie. The little boy was shaking lightly and seemed stressed, though Sven couldn't blame him, it had been a stressful day and Sven was betting sitting in the basement had been stressful.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:58 pm

"Oh right..." Maria said, glad that Alexi had brought that point up. She would have over-looked it completely. "Maybe we can order something? Like a large sandwich platter or something of the sorts." she murmured as she brought down the bag of things Demitri and Maddie had bought. "Here's what we have so far. Some toy water guns, water balloons, inflatable pool toys, streamers, a Happy Birthday banner..." Maria murmured as she pulled things out of the bag. "Hmm, quite nice." she said with a smile, a bit excitement creeping into her tone at the thought of a party. Not to mention it was her children's first birthday party, and that in an of itself was exciting.

"Haha, you'd be surprised." Carlos said. "I once followed the man into a bar just for the hell of it and we managed to get into a scrap because neither one of us spoke a lick of Dutch." he said, his accent strongly British as he told the story and held Sami's hand as they walked inside.
"Hm, quite nice." Carlos mused as he looked around. Eventual he wandered over to the front counter. "Hello. Hi, yes I'm here to pick up an order for my brother-in-law. Alexi Draq." Carlos said, smiling at the light of realization on the man's face.
"Yes yes, Alexi." The man murmured, disappearing for a moment and returning shortly with a black guitar case. He set it on the counter and then opened it to reveal the dark brown, obviously hand made, aquistic guitar.
"Wow." Carlos said, admiring the craftsmanship. "That really is quite marvelous, Sami come look at this." Carlos said as he handed over his card to pay for the instrument.

------

Kristen tried not to wince at how harsh Demitri's voice was.
"This was yours wasn't it?" she asked, handing him the now empty tin as she stood up to replace her draw. Hearing Sven coming upstairs, Kristen turned outside to see Zach shaking in his uncle's arms.
"Hey buddy," Kristen said, giving her son a brave smile and holding her arms out to him. "It's alright now."

Maddie quieted as Alayna wrapped her in a hug. For the first time in a long while, Maddie let Alayna pick her up and just hold her. She needed that now, and it helped. Tears suddenly sprung to her eye but Maddie rubbed the away furiously.
"I know..." Alayna murmured, rubbing her back. "Come on, let's check the playroom." she said, wanting to keep Maddie entertained while everyone else took care of business, as Alayna called it, like always.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:00 am

Sami peered into the case, eyebrows shooting into her hair line as she admired the instrument.
"Very nice' She murmured, a small grin on her face as she pictured Nick's face when he saw it. She closed the case as Carlos paid for the present, and picked it up, before handing it off to Carlos for fear she'd inadvertantly break it.
"So, where should we go to pick up the twin's presents?" She asked curiously, clambering back into the truck, careful not to fall out or something.

Alexi admired the stuff, grinning lightly.
"Yea, something like that would be best" He mused, wondering where they could order a massive amount of sandwhiches in such a short time.
"I'll call one of the catering companies" He murmrued, "I know a few that work for us and for the hotels we run, I'm sure one can make something for tomorrow" He said, grabbing his laptop to search for numbers.

----

Demitri stared at the tin, his eyes darkening again.
"Damnit" He mumbled, grabbing the offending object and looking at his wife.
"Yea, its mine" He admitted softly, trying not to look beyond pissed. The tin had held some personal things, nothing implicating or anything, but personal things.

Zach squirmed, crawling into his mother's arms adn beginning to sob against her neck. He had been terrified something would happen to his parents and he didn't like that feeling, not at all.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:19 pm

"Yes yes very nice indeed." Carlos mused with a small nod. He took the case from Sami with a small smile before leading the way back out of the store. He took a deep breath as he walked towards the truck. Putting the guitar case into the back seat of the truck, Carlos slipped back into the driver seat.
Looking at Sami, Carlos smirked. "Why the toy store of course." He answered with a chuckle. "That's not far down the road from here, I remember that much." Carlos said with a small chuckle as he started the truck and pulled out from the small parking lot and onto the main street. "And we're bound to find something there for the twins." Carlos said with a small shrug.

Maria couldn't help but smile. As Alexi went off to make the food arrangements, Maria debated on starting the decorations. They still had plenty of time. If she had too, Maria could have the decorations up five minutes before the party started an no one would know.
Hearing a small commotion upstairs, Maria turned to glance over her shoulder before turning completely and heading upstairs.

Nick yawned as he walked out of the bathroom. He still felt a bit sleepy, but he just couldn't sleep anymore. He had been tossing and turning for a few minutes now and had decided enough was enough. He was rubbing his eyes and trying to go back to his room when his mother showed up.
"Well good morning sleepy head!" Maria said as she picked up him up effortlessly.
"Morni-" Nick yawned, revealing a toothy smile.
"Hungry?" Maria asked, noticing the fangs with a bit of admiration and pride.
"No..just tired." Nick grumbled, rubbing his eyes. "I think Serena's still sleeping." he explained. "I tried but I couldn't sleep anymore."
"Well would you care to watch a movie? You're father set up this wonderful television in the living room that has yet to be used." Maria suggested to which Nick nodded in agreement.

--------------------

"Shhh..." Kristen murmured softly. "I'm here. Dad's here and so are your uncles. We're all safe now." she spoke quietly and softly, hoping her voice would come off as calming as Demitri's voice sometimes sounded to her. She passed her hand over her son's back, rubbing gently and soothing as she sway softly with Zach in her arms.
"Everything's alright." Kristen said, sighing gently and holding Zach comfortably. She was relieved everyone was alright. The house had been a tossed a bit, but in her opinion it could have been a lot worse.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:04 pm

"The toy store, of course" Sami said, dramatically rolling her eyes.
"I would hope we could find something for the twins there, it'd be awful to walk into a toy store and not find toys for a child" She teased, smirking slightly as Carlos drove.
"Do the people at the toy store speak english?" She asked, they'd be really screwed if they didn't, and she had no desire to employ the universal language of hand gestures. It was always awkward and people pointed, laughed and stared.

Alexi sighed, clicking his phone shut and pushing his laptop away. Thankfully one of the company caterers was equipped to handle this, and new about the 'uniquness' of some of the guests. One thing down, only a million left to do. He slipped his phone in his pocket and wandered into the kitchen, frowning when he didn't find anyone, he caught the noise of the TV. Grinning, he wandered down the hall, intent on joining his family for a relaxing afternoon.
"Hello" He murmured softly, mildly surprised to find Nick downstairs but not Serena. It was rare that one was awake without the other.

----

Zach sniffled lightly, still clutching his mother worriedly though he relaxed a bit at her words.
"I know" He mumbled, his voice muffled by her neck.
"It was just scary" He shuddered for emphasis and cuddled back against her, as if afraid to leave.

Demitri glanced at the pair, smiling lightly as Kristen comforted their son. She was right, everything, in retrospect, was fine. He sighed, biting his lip absentmindedly before slipping from the room to go check on Maddie.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:35 am

"Oh there's bound to be something at the toy store. It's almost as big as a small shopping mall." Carlos said with a chuckle as he maneuvered the truck along the streets. He sighed deeply, sitting back in his seat as he listened to Sami. Smiling lightly, he reached over to take her hand, gently holding it in his.
"I'm not all that certain." Carlos said with a small shrug. "I suppose we'll just have to find out." He said with a smirk.

Nick looked up, hearing his father coming towards the living room. He smiled at his dad and waved before settling back down on his mother's lap.
"We're watching Kung Fu Panda 2." Maria explained with a small chuckle, running her fingers through Nick's hear gently.
"Care to join us?" Maria asked, looking over at her husband with a smile, patting the couch seat beside her.

--------

Kristen sighed deeply, still swaying with Zach in the hallway. She didn't want him to see how tossed up hers and Demitri's room was. She continued to rubbed his back soothingly, letting him cry and sob on her shoulder.
"I know darling. But it's over now." Kristen said, not wanting Zach to dwell on the situation for too much longer.
"Do you want to go watch a movie?" Kristen asked, wanting to change the subject and give Zach something else to think about. "Or we can build legos? We'll bring them down to the playroom and make something?" she offered, knowing Zach loved his legos and might like that idea.

Maddie looked up as she heard Demitri coming down the hallway.
"Daddy!" she slipped out from the couch and ran over to him, wrapping her arms around him tightly, obviously glad that he was alright and still a bit shaken about what had happened.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:47 am

Sami smirked, "As big as a small mall" She grumbled, rolling her eyes at the ridiculousness of the situation.
"I've never even hear such a thing" She teased, letting him take her hand as they drove. She glanced out the window, getting her first proper look at the russian city, enjoying the idea of civilization for a change.

Alexi grinned, "Not Kung Fu panda again" He teased softly, going to sit with hsi family. He snuggled in against his family, making sure Nick was between him and Maria.
"Serena still asleep?" He asked in surprise, looking around for the blonde girl.

----

Zach sniffled, "Can we watch a movie and play lego?" He asked curiously, wanting to do both. He sighed, letting his mother finally succeeded in calming him down. He sniffled once again, though his tears had stopped and he was begining to get excited about playing.

Demitri smiled, scooping Maddie up and kissing her forhead, he could tell she was stressed, though he didn't want to give on that he was stressed either.
"Hey kiddo" He murmured with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:19 am

Carlos chuckled. "Wait until you see it." he said, turning on another street before pulling into the parking lot of the large store. The toy store itself was set in a plaza, surronded by other stores so it seemed larger than it really was.
"Here we are." Carlos said with a small smirk, parking the truck and turning it over effortlessly.
"So I was thinking some new racetracks for Nick possibly...I've seen the twins put some together and they are really quite good at it." Carlos said, taking up Sami's hand again as they walked towards the store.
"Any ideas for Serena?" he asked.

"It's the second one though." Nick said, laughing softly at his father. "Yea I think so." Nick murmured, rubbing his forehead. He'd been nodding off now and again, but it seemed the younger boy just couldn't sleep anymore.

-----------------

Kristen smiled. "Yes we most certainly can." she said in agreement. "Come on, let's get your box of Legos and head downstairs." she said, shifting Zach around so he was resting on her hip, a little reluctant to let her son down. Walking to Zach's room Kristen sighed gently and set Zach down. "Do you want to bring the whole box or just a few?" Kristen asked gently.

Maddie sighed in relief as Demitri picked her up and held her. She relaxed a bit, but it was obvious she was still a bit upset and worried.
"Is everyone alright?" Maddie asked quietly, picking her head up from Demitri's shoulder to look at him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:36 am

Sami nodded, looking around, "How about this?" She asked curiously, pointing at a minature horse set. It seemed like something that the little girl woud like, and there were multiple sets, so she could collect them. She knew little girls liked things like that, she had when she had been younger. She glanced at Carlos, wondering what he thought. She figured it was a good idea, and she knew Nick would like the race track.

Alexi smirked, tickling Nick's sides teasingly.
"I'm sure she'll get up soon" He mused, knowing his daughter would only sleep so long.
"Well as long as its number two" He teased, grinning lightly at his son and wife before settling back against the couch with an exaggerated eye roll.

----

"Whole box" Zack muttered, his head resting on Kristen's shoulder, eyes half closed. He wasn't necessarily tired, just a bit worn out mentally from what had happened. He sighed, "What movie?" He asked her curiously, wondering Maddie was already in the playroom watching a movie.

Demitri grinned, hugging Maddie lightly, "Everyone's fine" He reassured, rubbing a hand over his face.
"Nothing's even gone really, just a few odds and ends, nothing important" He added, knowing Maddie would ask.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:05 am

Carlos had a race car track box already under his arm as he followed Sami down another isle.
"Ah! That's perfect!" Carlos said, kissing Sami's forehead. "Pick out a set. I'm sure she'll want every one once she discovers these sets." Carlos chuckled before turning to figure which was the check outs were.

Nick rubbed his eyes gently. "Yea, maybe." Nick said with a small shrug. Maria chuckled softly, taking Alexi's hand gently in her own.
"Where's Uncle Carlos and Sami?" Nick asked suddenly, wondering why he hadn't seen his uncle yet. "Weren't they coming here?" Nick asked.
"Yes, they had to run to the store to get some things for Sami." Maria said effortlessly, running a hand through Nick's hair gently.

--------------------

"Alright darling." Kristen said, easily picking up the box of legos and Zach before wandering downstairs. "We'll see. Maddie's probably watching something." Kristen said with a small chuckle.

Maddie closed her mouth as Demitri answered her next question. She sighed but nodded in understanding. "That's good." she murmured before looking over as Kristen came downstairs carrying Zach and his box of legos.
"Movie anyone?" Kristen asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:24 pm

Sami dithered for a minute before picking up a set that focused specifically on show jumping. It came with four horses, two riders, an arean that came with jumps that you could set up in whatever pattern you wanted, and a small barn. She thought Serena would like this one, since the little girl expressed a desire to try jumping when she was older. She picked the toy up gently, positioning it under one arm as she followed Carlos, smiling lightly to herself.
(The set I described is one I had when I was a kid, there were like ten, and I wanted them all, lol)

"Sami needed some new clothes" Alexi said with a shrug, "But they'll be back soon" He reassured, wrapping his arm around Nick.
Serena stumbled into the playroom, yawning and rubbing her eyes.
"Whats going on?" She mumbled as Alexi reached forward and picked her up.
"We're watching Kung Fu Panda 2, do you wanna join us?" He asked, smoothing her hair down.
"Mhm" The little girl mumbled, cuddling against her father, still half asleep.

----

Demitri laughed as Kristen came in, carrying Zach and his large box of legos.
"Movie sounds good" He agreed, setting Maddie down on the couch and making his way over to the DVD case.
"Any suggestions?" He asked curiously as Kristen got Zach set up with his legos.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:04 am

Carlos glanced back at his mate with a smile on his face. He was glad to see her so content. Glancing at the toy as it was set down at the register to be paid for, Carlos nodded in agreement.
"Yes I think she'll love it." Carlos said before glancing at the register. Silently, he was grateful that numbers were a universal symbol and he simply handed over the amount of money needed.
"That wasn't so bad." Carlos said as he set the bags into the back of the truck along with Nick's guitar and getting in to start the truck. "Anything else we need to get while we're out? Like groceries perhaps?" Carlos wondered, looking at Sami curiously.

"Oh ok." Nick murmured, nodding to himself. He glanced up just a moment before Serena appeared in the doorway. He smiled to himself before looking back at the t.v. screen.
"Told ya." Nick said with a chuckle, seeing that his sister looked about ready to fall asleep again as she curled up with their father.
Maria sighed contenly, looking at Alexi with pure happiness on her face. She was glad for this moment; she had needed it more than she realized.

---------------------

Maddie slipped from her father and smiled as she wandered into the playroom after Demitri.
Kristen set Zach down and opened his box of legos. "So what should we build first?" she asked him curiously. The box had all of his instruction books as well as all the necessary parts, so they could effortlessly make anything.
"Can we watch Tangled?" Maddie asked curiously, looking at Zach to see if that was alright or if he had another suggestion.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:41 am

Sami rolled her eyes, though she grinned lightly.
"Now we just have to smuggle this stuff inside" She teased as she slipped back into the truck.
"But surprisingly that was fairly easy" She said, stretching her arms out in front of her, "We should have gotten this stuff gift wrapped" She muttered, glancing at the two large boxes in the back seat with a slight tilt of her head. She wasn't the best at wrapping presents and she sorta doubted Carlos was as well.

Alexi smirked as Serena cuddled against him.
"You did indeed" He said to Nick, ruffling his son's hair lightly as he drew a blanket around Serena. He figured she'd fall asleep again in a few minutes, especially since she wasn't even looking at the TV.
He shared a glance with Maria, grinning lightly.

----

Demitri glanced at Zach who nodded, "Sure, Tangled it is" He said, grabbing the disk and slipping it into the DVD player.
Zach surveyed the Legos. "Lets build this" He said, pulling a box with a picture of 'Hogwarts' on it. He hadn't built this one yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: