Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:37 pm

Maria smiled, watching Serena look around the room. She was more than grateful to see how happy Serena was. And the genuine smile made Maria sigh in relief. That was the first smile she'd seen on Serena's face since they left London. When her daughter came back, Maria bent down and picked Serena up effortlessly.
"Oh I'm so glad you like it." Maria said, looking around the room herself. "Your bag is on your bed. Why don't we unpack your clothes too and put your toys away?" Maria asked curiously, smiling at her.

-------------

Nick sighed deeply, rubbing his forehead gently as Alexi sat down on the bed next to him and tossed an arm over his shoulder.
"Oh..." Nick said, looking down at his arms and the faint lines that had been scares a few weeks ago.
"Will...will this always happen?" Nick asked, looking up at Alexi with fearful brown eyes. "Every time I have a nightmare?"

-----------

Carlos took a deep breath and smiled lightly, nodding to Vlad before leaving the room, closing the door quietly behind him. It was still early, but he figured the sooner him and Sami left, the less predominate her scent would be in the house.
Walking up the stairs and into the bedroom, Carlos couldn't help but smile. Sami was still fast asleep. He almost didn't want to wake her. But the nagging sense of danger was poking at the back of his mind.
Walking over to her side of the bed, Carlos leaned over to kiss her forehead softly. "Sami..." he called softly. "Wake up darling, we've got to get going." he said, brushing a strand of hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:20 pm

Serena smiled as her mother scooped her up and she wrapped her arms around her neck, resting her head on her shoulder.
"Okay" She agreed, her voice quiet as she had calmed down a fair bit. She was still happy to be away from everything at Uncle Demitri's house, and be with just her family, but stuff was still so tense.
"Will you help?" She asked her mother, her blonde hair falling into her eyes and obscuring her face a little bit.

---

Alexi sighed, holding Nick close for a moment.
"No, it won't happen everytime you have a nightmare. Usual we only attack ourselves, vampires I mean, in our sleep when our dreams are related to something specific" He murmured, rubbing Nick's wrists gently. It pained him immensely to see the scars on his young son's wrists.
"So, only nightmares related to the kidnapping in your case. But I won't let you hurt yourself anymore, okay?" He said, silently vowing to himself he wouldn't let this continue.
"I know its hard to understand Nick, believe me I know" Alexi murmured gently, "But you're so strong for going through this and being so tough" He sighed, "Should we go check on your mom and sister? Or do you wanna get your room all set up?" He figured that was enough deep, emotional talk for today.

----

Sami mumbled incoherently, shoving her head uncerimoniously under her pillow, though Carlos' voice persisted.
"Fine, I'm up" She whined, throwing the pillow at him as she moved, though her golden-brown eyes were dancing with amusmant.
"Why are you waking me up at the crack of dawn?" She complained, sliding free from the warm covers and stretching.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:26 pm

Maria smiled. "Of course I'll help you." Maria said, shifting Serena so that she was resting on Maria's hip, that way she had at least one free hand while the other held Serena tightly.
"Here we've got your toys and your clothes...which should we tackle first?" Maria asked, looking at the two bags that Alexi had put on Serena's bed. Since it was the little girls room, Maria didn't see any harm in letting Serena choose where things should go.

-------------------------

Nick merely nodded as he listened to Alexi. A soft smile came to his mouth at Alexi's compliments. He hadn't felt all that brave at the time...he had just been worried about Serena...
Looking up at his father, Nick nodded again in agreement before looking around his room again.
"I'm kind thirsty..." Nick said. "Can we get something to drink first?" he asked.

---------------

Carlos rolled his eyes and grabbed the pillow before it hit him square in the face.
"Sami." he growled playfully. "Now's not the time." he muttered, shaking his head at her though there was a small smile on his face.
"I'm waking you up at the crack of dawn because you need to shower and the sooner we head out the better." Carlos said, kissing her forehead gently. "Now to the shower with you." he said, nudging her gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:54 pm

Serena glanced at the two bags, looking from one to the other, "Clothes" She murmured, shifting a bit so her mother could put her down.
"Are Daddy and Nick doing this in Nick's room?" She asked curiously. She felt a bit weird knowing her and Nick wouldn't be sharing a room, they always had, and it was a bit weird to be apart. She wondered if they could do it, she remembered how hard it had been for her parents to convince them to sleep in seperate beds, seperate rooms seemed a whole lot scarier suddenly.

----

Alexi nodded, "Sure lets head to the kitchen" He said, scooping Nick up and heading out the door. He kissed his son's brown hair as they entered the well lit room and set Nick down as he grabbed a bottle of blood from the freshly stocked refridgerator.
"There ya go" He said, leaning against the counter.

----

Sami groaned, "I'm going, I'm going" She muttered, throwing him a look that was reminicent of a disgruntled teenager and disappeared into the washroom.
Fifteen minutes later she reappeared, dressing quickly and tossing her wet, braided hair over her shoulder.
"Ready" She said, making sure she had her bag.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:44 pm

Maria nodded in agreement and set Serena down gently on the bed. "Clothes it is then." she said as she walked over to open the doors of Serena's walk in closet. It wasn't large, but large enough to have room for the next few years while Serena's grew. Sven had said the children would eventually stop growing once they matured, so Serena and Nick's closets were sized appropriately.
"Yes, you're father and Nick were setting up his room just across the hall. I think they went downstairs to get something to eat." Maria said, reminding Serena of how close her brother would be. She could see the small look of anxiety that had crossed her daughter's face, and Maria didn't want Serena worrying at all. The twins were inseparable at their best.
"Alrighty...we're gonna hang up your nice shirts and your good jeans, and the rest of your clothes are going to be in these draws here," Maria said, waving Serena over so she could see. "How's that sound?" Maria asked, because, after all, this was Serena's room.

-------------------

Nick turned curious blue eyes around the kitchen as Alexi set him down. "It's nice." he said with a small smile. His attention was drawn to the bottle in front of him by the burning in his throat and he gave a small, toothy smile before drinking graciously from the bottle.
"Thanks Dad." Nick managed to mumble before he swallowed a mouthful.
"So how big is the house?" Nick asked, still needing time to adjust to this place being their house.

------------------

Carlos packed his things while Sami was showering. He took one of his smaller bags and emptied it into his suitcase and handed it to Sami as well as a shirt of his.
"Put your bag in there and toss the shirt on. That plus being with me should through them off your scent enough." Carlos said with a small smile.
Once that was done, Carlos kissed her forehead gently.
"Ready." he said, chuckling before taking his bag and Sami's hand to walk downstairs.

Nicki glanced up as she heard footsteps. Seeing Carlos and his mate, Nicki nodded gently. "Give Maria and the children my best." she said.
Carlos nodded. "How are Donnie and Jen?" he asked. Nicki sighed and looked up from her paper.
"Donnie's recovering slowly...Jen's a bit more coherent now...hopefully by the end of the week they'll be much better." Nicki said to which Carlos nodded in encouragement.
"Donnie's a stubborn bastard, he'll pull through." Carlos said, which made Nicki chuckle and Carlos nodded for Sami to head out the door.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:15 pm

Serena nodded her head lightly, turning to look at her mother as she spoke.
"Okay" She agreed, yawning a bit and going to unpack her play clothes and everyday clothes into the drawers. Serena was a fairly neat girl, not really liking having her room messy, though that was a bit abonrmal for most children her age. She glanced at her mom, keeping an eye on her since she didn't feel one hunderd percent comfortable in the new house just yet.

----

Alexi smiled, "No problem Nick" He murmured, stretching lightly before his son asked his next question.
"Its pretty big, we have three stories" He explained.
"The basement, which is going to be a game room, laundry room and a playroom for you guys. This level which has the kitchen, family room, bedrooms and the washrooms. Then we have upstairs which has guest rooms another washroom and a sun deck" He murmured with a grin.
"We have a pool attatched to the house, its indoor at your mom's insistence, and then we have a bunch of stuff around the house outside" He said, not wanting to give away Serena's birthday surprise.

----

Sami nodded, pulling the shirt on and trailing sleepily after Carlos. She nodded to Nicki, not having the energy to really speak before waving goodbye to those silly enough to be awake this early and followed Carlos to the car.
"Its to early" She grumbled, clambering gracelessly into the passanger seat.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:39 pm

Maria sat on the bed, this time handing Serena her clothes so that her daughter could put them away as she saw fit. Seeing Serena yawn though, Maria decided to help just to speed the process up. She took the hangers off the rod in order to hang up Serena's good shirts and jeans.
"Tired sweetie?" Maria asked, glancing at the window. It was early in the morning, and it had just occurred to Maria that the whole family had practically been awake all night...that and Alexi never made it to the club...and Sami and Carlos would be coming soon...
Just as that thought crossed her mind, Maria heard Alexi's phone ringing in the bedroom. "Ah, that'll be your uncle." Maria said with a small smirk. She held up a finger to Serena before dashing to grab the phone. She was back before the last ring, and answered as she sat back down on Serena's bed.
"Allo?" Maria answered.

----------------------

"Three stories?" Nick asked, frowning. "Oh that means that there's three parts?" he asked, since to him stories were written in a book...so how could a house have a story? Let alone three! When he heard Alexi describe the house though, Nick quickly put two and two together in a way that made four in his mind, and realized each story was another part of the house. There were probably stairs that lead to each different part.
"We have a pool?!" Nick asked, putting his bottle down with a sudden grin.
His attention was caught almost instantly as he heard the phone ringing upstairs. When he heard Maria answer it though, he went back to drinking and finished the bottle with a small yawn.

----------------------------------

Carlos rolled his eyes gently. "The grogginess is one thing I most definitely do not miss. That and hangovers." Carlos said as he started the car and backed out of the driveway.
He sighed in relief once they were clear from the mansion, and as a second thought, decided to call Maria to remind her they were coming. Fishing for his phone, Carlos clicked the call to Alexi's phone, since Maria had last called him from there.
Pressing the phone to his ear, Carlos checked his mirrors before focusing back on the road while the dial tone rang.
"Allo?" Maria said.
"Ciao." Carlos answered.
"On your way?" Maria asked. "And from the sound of the v-6 turbo you're pushing her too hard..." Maria teased.
Carlos rolled his eyes. "She just needs an oil change."
"Might as well replace the spark plugs while your at it." Maria murmured. Carlos listened for a moment and rolled his eyes again when he realized Maria was probably right. Would explain why the engine was running so heavy...he was only going five over the speed limit...which was practically legal.
"We'll be there soon." Carlos said before hanging up.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:43 pm

Serena nodded, sitting down on her soft bed and watching her mother through half closed eyes. When Maria answered the phone, Serena drifted off, falling asleep before her head even struck the pillow. It was the first time since the incident she'd fallen asleep without Nick around.

----

Alexi nodded with a small smile.
"Your mother and I saw how much fun you and your sister had swimming this summer, so we figured we'd add a people onto the house. Its an indoor one, so we can swim all winter if we want to" He said with a grin.
"And yes, in housing terms, 'story' means level. So when I say the house has three stories, it means it has three levels. Like Uncle Demitri's house" He explained with a patient chuckle. He often forgot that the twins didn't know these things.

----

Sami stuck her tounge out at Carlos, curling up contently in the passanger seat.
"Hangovers are a reminder of how much fun you had the night before" She muttered, chuckling to herself as he called Maria. She didn't bother to look out the window, instead just curled up with the intention of getting a few more minutes of sleep. It was so bloody early in the morning.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:26 pm

After hanging up with Carlos, Maria turned to see Serena fast asleep on her bed. She sighed softly, exhailing instead of speaking like she had intended too. Maria smiled, and quickly put away the rest of Serena's things, moved everything off her bed, and pulled the blankets over Serena.
"Sleep well darling." Maria murmured softly, kissing her forehead gently before quietly leaving the room and heading to the kitchen.

Nick nodded gently as he yawned once more. Rubbing his eyes, Nick blinked a few times. Why was he so tired? he wondered as he yawned again, and started to doze off as his father explained the designs of the house.
"Cool..." Nick managed to murmur.
"Like Clockwork." Maria said as she walked in to see Nick resting his head on the counter. "Serena just fell asleep upstairs. And Carlos and Sami are on their way over now." Maria said, handing Alexi his phone with a kiss before taking Nick up to put him to bed as well.

Carlos chuckled and shook his head. He would glance at Sami from time to time as he drove, as well as the mirrors, just to be sure that they weren't being followed. A few times he was worried, but soon all other cars disappeared as Carlos took a less traveled road up towards Maria and Alexi's summer get away in the mountains.
Pulling into the driveway, Carlos nodded with appreciation as he looked over the exterior of the house. "Not bad at all." he said. Glancing over to see Sami asleep, Carlos chuckled and turned off the car.

He walked over to her door and opened it, tossing her bag over his shoulder and picking her up as easily as one would a child.
"We're here. Go back to sleep." Carlos murmured, kissing her forehead before going up to the door and nudging it gently with his shoulder with the purpose of knocking.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:05 am

Alexi laughed softly as Maria picked up Nick, nodding his head in agreement at her statement. The minute one twin fell asleep the other followed soon after. He was in awe of their closeness to one another and they were forever surprising him and Maria with the little things they just seemed to know.

He glanced up as he head the 'knock' on the door and headed over, pulling it open with an easy grin.
"Morning" He said to Carlos, smirking at the sight of the sleeping Sami, it seemed mornings weren't her thing, not that he blamed the girl, it was ridiculously early.
"Come on in, Maria has the guestroom all set up" He said, stepping aside so the vampire could walk in.

Sami muttered incoherently as Carlos scooped her up. Her eyes opened for half a second before she drifted back to sleep, far to tired to deal with anything else at that moment. She was concious enough to hear murmures of speech, but the low sound lulled her back to a completely sleep dominated state and she snuggled herself deeper into Carlos' arms, a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:20 am

"Morning." Carlos murmured back with a small smile as Alexi answered the door. He walked inside effortlessly, still holding Sami in his arms. He looked around curiously with an approving nod as Alexi stepped aside.
"Very nice." he said with a small smile. "Bedrooms upstairs I assume?" he asked, since that was how things always seemed to be. He figured it was an old habit from days when houses were built to entertain guests as well as house them.

"How are the twins?" Carlos asked, keeping quite as Sami stirred in her sleep. He smiled at her, knowing she would probably sleep for the rest of the morning. He was much more relaxed now that they were here, away from the pack and he silently prayed that his plan worked.

Maria gently closed Nicolas' door behind her. She heard her brother talking with Alexi and met them at the hallway. She chuckled, seeing Sami asleep. "Guess it's one of those mornings." Maria murmured, to which Carlos nodded in agreement.
"The twins are sleeping. We were up most of the night." Maria explained when Carlos looked around curiously. He had expected to have been greeted now by his niece and nephew.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:25 am

"Yupp, second door on the left" Alexi explained, watching as Maria came back down, a small smile on his face.
"They're already doing better, spent most of yesterday sleeping or in bed, last night we started setting up their bedrooms. They're a bit freaked about not sharing, since its the first time, but they're excited about being here" He said with a grin, "Hopefully they'll be good for tomorrow, it's the big day after all" He said, gesturing for Carlos to go put Sami down, though he knew Carlos could easily hold the girl for hours without even noticing. He was sure Sami didn't want to wake up in his arms, surrounded by her soon to be in laws. Yes, Alexi knew what was eventually going to happen, it happened to all of them after all.

----

Demitri sighed, slipping out of Vlad's office and heading towards the garage. He needed to think, he was bloody exahusted, annoyed and was stretched to the limit. It seemed the entire house was going to hell lately. Carlos and Sami were gone since there seemed to be a entire bloody pack of mad shifters surrounding the house, which of course made Kristen and Maddie even more moody. Zach was much better, thankfully, and was spending a lot of his time playing with his Uncle Sven, though Sven was busy running around with Shaye keeping an eye on Donny and Jenn. Kristen was still working with Maddie, though it seemed things were getting better, not great but better. It was just everything was so damn stressful, he had no idea how they were supposed to relax for the twins birthday party tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:56 am

Carlos nodded, walking into the guest room for him and Sami and setting her down on the bed. He made sure she was comfortable before leaving the room just to talk with Maria and Alexi for a bit.
"Oh that's right, the party is tomorrow." Carlos said, running his fingers through his hair. "Not that I forgot," Carlos was quick to say, looking at Maria. "It's just been stressful."

"I know, I know." Maria said with a small nod of understanding. "Hopefully tomorrow will be better."
"I still have to get a gift for them." Carlos said with a small chuckle.

---------------

Kristen sighed as she stepped out of the shower. The warm water had helped relax her a bit, but she was still on edge. She didn't like the feeling she was getting, and figured something was going to happen sooner or later.
Pulling on a pair of jean shorts and a tank top, Kristen twirled her hair into a bun before heading downstairs to make coffee.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:04 pm

Alexi smirked as Carlos spoke, "I don't doubt have the family has forgotten that tomorrow's the big day. It's landed at a rather inopertune time" He murmured, rolling his eyes as Carlos mentioned still needing to shop.
"What do you think of the place by the way? Twins seem to enjoy it, though Nick had no idea what 'stories' were" He chuckled, trying to change the subject away from the stress of everything and into something far less complex and easy to discuss.

Alexi was exhausted, he hadn't felt this worn out in years, not since he was human at the very least. Everything just seemed to add up, before all this drama had started the family had lived a relatively calm and easy existence and suddenly it seemed like they couldn't go a day without some new stresser or dramatic thing occuring. It was odd, like someone had cursed them or something.

----

Sven was stretched out on the kitchen table, a book by his hands as he rested with his head down, half asleep by the look of it. His clothing was rumpled and his hair was a mess, belaying just how worn out the vampire was. With Donnie and Jenn being injured he hadn't really had a moment's rest, and now Vlad needed his help researching a whole bunch of things. It just seemed like a lot at the moment, not to mention he was worried about the Post Traumatic symptoms the twins were revealing and he had to be ready to help with that.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:31 pm

"You know, it might not be a bad idea..." Carlos murmured as he nudged his way down the hallway. Sami would hear them even if they were trying to be quiet, and he wanted her to sleep since he felt bad about having to wake her up so early.
"If we remind everyone...just to have a day of relaxation. No one knows of your new place. Which is quite nice if I may add." Carlos said, looking around as he walked, chuckling at the mention of Nick. "I feel he always has a question to ask. He'll be a bright lad." Carlos murmured with a small nod.

Maria followed, rubbing her arms gently that were folded over her chest as if she were cold. It was impossible for her to ever feel the cold. She could walk out in the snow with less then a night gown and feel the same as if she were walking in the Sahara with a snow-suit on. Seeing that the men were talking, Maria slipped down another hallway cut across and outside to the western patio.
The house was literately built into the side of the mountain. The back yard was somewhat like in the valley of the mountain and there was a patio that cornered the west and north sides of the house with the entrance being at the east side where the road came up from. Pushing aside the sliding glass door, Maria took a deep breath.
Being out here helped her clear her head more often then not. It was why Maria had urged Alex to get the property when they had been looking for a new place for a house. It was calming here. And the altitude wasn't too high that any non-vampires would be too effected by it.
Rubbing her arms again, Maria sighed; she could feel how worn down Alexi was. She could feel his stress, the tension and the burden he silently carried. She could tell he was worried about the recent events, and Maria couldn't help but shake the feeling of Deja Ve. The wars had always started out this way...a beautiful peaceful time...but it never lasted...the peace was too good to be true and just like back then, the sense of an oncoming storm was practically in the air.
Maria turned, leaning against the railing to look up at the house. She closed her eyes as the mountain breeze came down from the rooftop, sighing deeply. Something was coming...it was more stressful now because they all had something much more valuable to loose this time around.

----------------

Kristen was yawning and holding back the sounds of her tiger as she walked into the kitchen. Seeing Sven nearly half asleep on the counter, Kristen tried not to frown; she'd never seen the vampire so worn out.
Rubbing her eyes, Kristen walked over to the coffee machine, putting in fresh coffee and water before switching it on. She glanced at the book that Sven had beside him as she was walking over to the fridge. Looking inside, Kristen realized they needed to go food shopping....and probably stock up on bottles of blood...Kristen quickly swallowed down the small irritation in her throat, reaching for the milk instead to be poured into her coffee. Looking over at Sven, Kristen chewed her lip before grabbing a bottle for him and putting it down on the counter next to him.

"It might help." Kristen murmured, knowing that with Demitri at least, the blood acted like a pick-me-up cup of coffee in the morning.

Getting a mug and adding sugar, Kristen poured her coffee out, mixing in the milk and replacing the half empty jug back into the fridge. Stirring her coffee once, Kristen took a tentative sip before sighing softly. If she drank it slowly it wouldn't bother her, or burn from the heat on the way down either.
Pulling up a stool across from Sven, Kristen tilted her head again in an attempt to read the book title. It took Kristen a few seconds to realize it was in a language she didn't know.
"What were you reading?" Kristen asked, keeping her voice low and quiet as to no agitate Sven.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:51 pm

Alexi nodded thoughtfully as Carlos spoke, "A day of relaxation sounds like an amazing idea" He murmured, continuing to show the man the house, though he stayed clear of the rooms where people were currently sleeping.

He turned slightly, watching Maria slip outside onto the balcony. He remembered how adament she'd been about buying this property and now he was glad she decided pressure him into it. Not only was it a generally peaceful location, but the house was easily protected from incoming fights due to its location. He sighed, returning his attention to Carlos, "How was everyone when you left?" He asked, worried about his brothers, he knew from experience they were all working far to hard, Vlad and Sven especially. Kristen would make Demitri take breaks, but Sven had a tendency to work himself into exahsution and Vlad, well... who was honestly going to tell him to take it easy?

----

Sven shifted slightly as Kristen spoke, half-heartedly looking up as she deposited the blood next to him. He wrinkled his nose slightly at the sterile smell of the stuff, but he knew his body needed it so he dutifully undid the cap and took a small sip. Normally it would rejunvanate him, but he was just so damn tired that the blood only nourished his body, didn't given him any energy.
"Hm?" He mumbled, rubbing his eyes and glancing at the book.
"Just doing some research for Vlad, its an old greek medical text" He said, fingering the pages lovingly before slumping back down on the table, his shoulders slumped forward, head resting on the book as he esentially passed out.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:24 pm

Carlos nodded in agreement. "You ought to call them." he said. Better for Vlad and Sven to hear it from Alexi then Maria or him. He nodded his approval as Alexi showed him the house.

"Took you two long enough, but it suits you both very well." Carlos said, smiling lightly. At Alexi question, Carlos sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.
"Tense. Very tense." Carlos murmured, indulging into the story of Sami's pack that they had discovered yesterday just before Maria called. He was quick to add that the pack wouldn't be able to follow them here since Sami had showered and donned Carlos' clothes before coming here. "That just added to the weight of all else." Carlos said with a soft sigh.

"Sami, Maddie and Keith had an encounter with a former allie of Keith's." Carlos added. "Apparently another fallen angel gone rouge that has a small history with the young shifter...something to do with the incident that winter..." Carlos said, which was the general way of explaining when Maddie came into the family; the child still shuddered today when she heard the expression. "Donnie and Jen are healing...but slowly." Carlos said, putting his hands in his pocket before looking at Alexi with a tight smile. "That's the general things." he murmured softly with a small shrug.

--------

"Ah...." Kristen said nodding gently. She watched him take a swig from the bottle. She caught a wiff of the blood and rubbed her nose gently. It didn't smell all that great since it wasn't the freshest batch. Sven drank it any way, which, in Kristen's mind, merely attested to how exhausted he was.
Looking at the book, Kristen chewed her lip. She wished there was a way she could help...but Kristen was as horrible at learning new languages as Alexi, let alone old languages that Sven's manuscripts were written in.

Letting the vampire have some rest, Kristen took her coffee and wandered out to the front patio. Nicki was there, crouching on the railing, her side resting against a support post.
"Morning." Nicki said, looking back at Kristen with a small smile.
"Where's Shawn?" Kristen asked, since the twin were almost always together. Nicki shrugged.
"He might of gone hunting. I honestly dunno." Nicki said. A silence fell between them then, and Kristen sipped her coffee.
"I still can't get over how things played out..." Nicki murmured, looking back at Kristen. "Little Miss I can take care of my self...all grown up." Nicki chuckled. "I'm proud of ya kid." she said, nudging Kristen's shoulder.
"Have you always been a part of Vlad's Coven?" Kristen asked curiously.
"Nah..." Nicki said, shaking her head gently. "After you left...and after the raid...Lily found me. I was her second two years later and she told me how far Vlad's reach went, which I didn't mind...He sort of recruited us I guess you could say. I think it was right after your daughter was taken by that psycho...when I found out that Vlad was calling and asking questions on your behalf, well, lets just say I pushed Lily a little more to take him up on his offer." Nicki said with a small shrug.
"You did that for me?" Kristen asked, smiling lightly.
Nicki chuckled. "How much of your memory did that God-forsaken ring knock out of your head?" she asked, though Kristen could tell she was teasing. The shifter rolled her eyes and shook her head before walking back inside. Her coffee was cold, and Kristen had lost her appetite for it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:16 pm

Alexi sighed, "Later, I have a feeling any mention of 'taking it easy' might cause some adverse reactions right now. Finess will be needed" The older vampire said with a small smile. He nodded as Carlos spoke about the house, a small smile playing over his features at the compliment. He agreed, it was nice.

He sighed as he heard about the atmosphere in the house, on top of the weird encounter the other had. Everything sure seemed to be going to hell right about now.
"Lovely" He muttered, mulling over the idea of a rouge angel that Keith knew.
"That's gotta be difficult" He murmrued, "For Keith I mean. His past is being drudged up by all of this, and I know that Keith strives to keep most of his life buried. I have no doubt that what we see of Keith is a careful construction designed to make sure we only see what he wants. I doubt any of, Alaine and Demitri included really know anything about the angel" He mused softly, before forcing his thoughts away from the enigma.

----

Vlad wandered into the kitchen, intent on asking Sven something when he noticed the scene in front of him. His brother was laid out across the table, a half-drank bottle of blood sitting to his right, inches away from his hand, he was face down on one of his precious medical journals, and he looked haggered. Guilt clawed at him for a moment as he surveyed the scene. It killed him to know he was responsible for exahusting Sven to this point, it was unacceptable, they needed Sven if anything happened and at this rate, he'd be dead before the battle even started. Sighing, he made his way over to the table, moving away the rank smelling blood that had probably made Sven sick more then anything, and carefully slid the book away from him. Glancing down he was saddened even more to see the lettering of the work was slightly smeared with blood, probably from Sven, and he knew his brother would be extremely upset to see this. He carefully marked the page and closed the tomb, examining the cover for a moment, it was one of Sven's first works, written back when he had first turned the young doctor. Placing the book away from the sleeping vampire, he carefully shifted the chair away from the table, glancing up as Kristen came in, looking annoyed.
"Where's Demitri?" He asked curiously, hoisting Sven into his arms, cradling the tall vampire as easily as he would cradle a sleeping child.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:57 pm

Carlos nodded gently in agreement to Alexi's choice of waiting until later to remind everyone of the twins birthday party. He ran his fingers through his hair as he walked around slightly, still looking around the room and poking around through the house. He was impressed; the contractors had done a great job at constructing the house.

Glancing back at Alexi to show he was listening, Carlos grew thoughtful for a moment.
"It was strange. Sami said the angel had shown a bit more interest in Madison then Keith." Carlos murmured, rubbing his chin. "Though, I agree. These times are becoming hard on all of us, and with this present development, he has his own demons to fight, so to speak." Carlos said with a small sigh. He turned then, hearing the back door open and Maria appeared just a moment later.

She smiled at him, rubbing her arms slowly as if she were cold. Carlos new she wasn't, but Maria could swear there was a chill in her bones. She walked up to Alexi and merely rested her head on his shoulder. She needed more, but for now, just being near him helped.
Carlos gave his sister a smile. "I love what you've done with the place." he said to which Maria chuckled lightly.
"You can't imagine the trouble we went through to get this place together for the twins birthday." Maria murmured, still smiling lightly.
----------------

Kristen was rubbing her forehead as she walked back to the kitchen, and she let her hand fall when she saw that Vlad was there as well. Kristen blinked when she realized he was holding Sven, and sighed lightly when she noticed the vampire was out cold.
"I believe Demitri is in the garage." Kristen said as she walked into the kitchen to dump out her cold coffee and washing the mug.

It had been early when Demitri had left the bed, cause Kristen to wake up sooner than usual. She just couldn't sleep without him anymore, and although Kristen hadn't flat out told him, she had a feeling he knew anyway. He only went into the garage if something needed to be fix, or if he was seriously stressed. Kristen gathered it was the later of the two...since Demitri had been spending most of his morning there.

The day had just begun, and already Kristen was anxious. Something was nagging at her, and she couldn't quite put her finger on it. After she cleaned her coffee mug, she put it away. A wave of unease passed over her, and Kristen swallowed hard. She walked out towards the backyard, simply taking a deep breath as she stood, half on the porch, half in the house. Kristen narrowed her eyes before hurrying back inside and subconsciously locking the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:25 pm

Alexi laughed softly, "It only was so much work because you kept changing your bloody mind" He teased his wife gently.
"First you wanted this, then this, and then something totally different. I had to bribe the contractor to get this place done, he was ready to quit" He said, shaking his head lightly.
"But its done and the twins seem to like it, which is all that matters" He muttered, glancing around lightly. He still couldn't believe the house was finally done, he was sure it would have taken years when they first started on the project.

Footsteps coming down the stairs casued him to glance up as a sleepy Serena stuck her head into the room.
"Can I have something to drink?" The young vampire asked, rubbing at her eyes with the back of her hand.
Alexi nodded, walking to the fridge to grab a bottle for her, relieved he'd stocked up the other night.

----

Vlad nodded to Kirsten, heading down to Sven's room he deposited the vampire on the bed and absentmindedly drew the blankets over him. If Demitri was in the garage he wasn't going to bother him.

Sighing he walked down the hallway heading towards Keith and Alayna's room. He wanted to talk to the angel, since Keith had said he'd be able to help in the upcoming battle and he wanted to know how. He needed to know what he could do to attempt to organize some type of plan for this whole diaster.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:57 pm

Maria rolled her eyes affectionately at Alexi. "I wanted to make sure everything was perfect." she murmured in her defense. Carlos couldn't help but laugh at that, and as Alexi went to fetch Serena a bottle of blood, he hugged his sister gently.

"The house is marvelous." Carlos said, kissing the top of her head softly. Maria sighed quietly and merely nodded, allowing her brother to calm her.
"It feels just like last time." Maria whispered, her arms still crossed over her chest, looking down at the floor.
"I know. But we got through it last time." Carlos said, picking her chin up. "We'll get through it this time too. We're stronger now." Carlos said.
Maria gave a small smile before a yawning behind her caught her attention.

Nick was half stumbling down the hallway. He wasn't completely familiar with the layout of the house, and was having trouble finding his way around. It didn't help that he was still half asleep and only awake because of Serena.
"Nick? Que paso?" Maria asked gently.
"Nada. I'm tired Mama." Nick mumbled, rubbing his eyes. Carlos chuckled at the boys clumsy Spanish; obviously Maria had been teaching them over the years.

Maria walked over to him and scooped the boy up effortlessly. Resting against his mother's shoulder, Nick sighed contently.
"Do you want to go lay down?" Maria asked.
"No..." Nick mumbled. Sighing, Maria merely shifted Nick's weight to her waist before smiling back at Carlos had heading back up the hallway. Wandering into the kitchen, Maria smiled at her daughter.
"How are you feeling? It's still very early. I'm surprised your awake." Maria said quietly as Nick mumbled in his sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

Maddie couldn't remember the last time she had slept so hard. But even though she had slept well, it hadn't been for long. Her body had pushed her into consciousness expecting her to get up and get ready to head to school. Unfortunately, school was over for Maddie and Zach. Still, once she was awake, there was now falling back to sleep.

She had been in the play room, working diligently and quietly on her puzzle. She managed to finish it before 8 o'clock rolled around, and she smiled to herself; maybe today wouldn't be such a bad day. As her stomach growled in desperation for food, Maddie stood up and smoothed out her pajama's before leaving the room.

Seeing Vlad coming down the hallway, Maddie could only smile. Having broken off her ties to everyone else in the house, Maddie was only feeling less stressed and worried, and more like her usual self.
"Morning." Maddie said, looking at him with a genuine and reassuring smile before continuing down the hallway and letting him go his way.

Kristen was surprised to see Maddie walking into the kitchen. It was early still, and the children didn't have to worry about school with everything that was going on. Kristen had expected the child to sleep in; she'd been doing that a lot lately.
Wandering into the kitchen after her daughter, Kristen merely watched as the little girl went about the room gathering her things for a bowl of cereal.
"You're awake early today." Kristen murmured. Maddie looked up with a small smile and shrugged. "Feeling alright?" Kristen asked.
"Mmhm." Maddie said, pouring her milk into her bowl after her cereal.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:27 pm

Alexi smiled at Nick as he came down, rolling his eyes as he watched Serena drain the bottle of blood before wandering over to him. Yawning the little girl lifted her hands up, silently asking to be scooped up like her twin.
"I think she's tired as well" He commented to Maria who was holding a sleepy Nick.
"Clockwork" He murmured, "One's awake, the others awake, ones asleep the other follows not soon after" He murmured as Serena fell into a wrestless sleep on his shoulder.

"Everything will work out" Alexi murmured, "We all have something worth saving this time around" He added, "More so then last time at least" He nodded at the twins, "And we have Keith, Kirsten, Alayna and Sami on our side, we're much more prepared" He was uncertain about many things in this fight, but he knew they wouldn't lose. Lives may be lost, injuries would be had, but there was no way they would lose, especially not when there were children involved.

----

Zach yawned, rubbing his eyes tiredly as he stretched and sat up in bed. Something had woken him up, but he wasn't to sure what it was. Glancing at the clock he groaned, it was way to early to be awake. Shifting he tried to get back to sleep, but something wouldn't let him. Grumbling incoherently, the little boy rose and slipped on his warm PJ pants and one of his dad's t-shirts before wandering downstairs, looking for his mom, whom he knew would be awake.

Walking into the kitchen while furiously scrubbing his eyes, Zach was surprised to see Maddie awake as well. Blinking rapidly he glanced around, his eyes landing on his mother finally. He sighed, walking over to her and clambering into a chair and looking at Kristen tiredly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:18 pm

Maria couldn't help but smile at the image of her husband picking up their daughter in mirror of her holding Nick. Before she knew it, Nick was breathing deeply on her shoulder and his arms were hanging lax over her shoulders.
"It never fails." she agreed with a soft nod.
Carlos chuckled softly. "Their connection is still strong I see." Carlos murmured softly. Maria nodded in agreement.
"If anything, I think it's gotten stronger." Maria said softly, swaying as she held the sleeping Nicolas.

Looking at Alexi as he talked about the war to come, Maria sighed deeply, her arms wrapping around Nick a bit tighter.
"We have much to loose as well." Maria murmured to which Carlos sighed deeply.
"My sister, ever seeing the glass as half empty." Carlos said, shaking his head as he looked at her. "We're all worried, but I agree with Alexi." Carlos said. His eyes wandered from Serena to Nick and he couldn't help but smile.
"Do you want me to take the children upstairs?" Carlos asked, nodding to Nick who was out cold in Maria's arms. She smiled softly and let her brother take Nick from her arms.

------------------

Kristen turned, hearing Zach coming down the stairs and into the kicthen as well. She looked genuinely surprised since Zach was also awake, and aside from looking just a bit tired, Zach didn't look as sickly as was sadly normal these past few weeks.

"Morning." Kristen said, running her fingers through his hair gently, brushing her fingers over his forehead as well. "The two of you are both up early today...I thought you would have slept in since you don't have school."

"I couldn't sleep anymore..." Maddie murmured as she munched on her bowl of Cheerios.
Kristen looked at Zach. "I'm guessing you too?" she asked gently. "Are you hungry at all?" she asked curiously.

------

Alayna groaned as the sunlight slammed through the blinds. "God why is it so early?" Alayna muttered, rubbing her face and sitting up out of the bed. She went into the bathroom just to wash her face and in the bedroom she quickly pulled on her skirt and smoothed out her white tank top.

Leaving the room she saw Vlad coming into the room.
"Oh, morning." Alayna said, rubbing her eyes again. "If you're looking for Keith...I think he might be outside." Alayna said since she hadn't seen Keith since she'd gone to bed last night.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:33 pm

Alexi smiled lightly, letting Carlos take Serena as he nodded his agreement with Maria.
"I agree, they used to be connected, but lately its reached a whole new level" He murmured lightly, watching the younger vampire leave, taking his children with them.

He turned and looked at Maria reassuringly, smiling half-heartedly.
"We'll have to decorate for tomorrow" He murmured, "While Carlos and Sami go shopping maybe? Hopefully the twins stay asleep" He mused, trying to turn the conversation from depressing conversations.

----

Zach nodded, yawning again as he attempted to wake up a bit more.
"Something woke me up, but I don't know what" He said with a yawn as he looked at his mother.
He looked thoughtful at the mention of breakfast, "Yea I could eat" He murmured, "Some fruit?" He asked hopefully, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. He felt a lot better then he had recently, and he was happy about it.

----

Vlad nodded at Alayna, "Thank you" He murmured, heading out the side door that lead outside onto the backlawn.
Glancing around he spoted the angel a ways off, his wings drooped gracefully over his shoulders, the silver tips just skimming the ground. He smiled lightly for a moment, feeling reassured as he realized that this man, this creature was allied with his family.

"Whats up Vlad?" Keith's angelic voice sounded, almost musical in its quality.
"I wanted to talk to you about this upcoming fight" Vlad murmured softly.
"Ah, well we do need to discuss that" Keith said, making a gesture for the coven leader to join him. Talking in hushed voices the two walked into the woods, discussing battle plans and what not.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Looking up at Alexi, Maria smiled back. She was so grateful to have him in her life now. Times like now, he was always trying to cheer her up. And sometimes, that little gesture was all that Maria nodded.

Hearing about the decorations, Maria nodded in agreement. "Yes. Decorations and maybe two small cakes. One for each of them just for traditions sake." Maria said with a thoughtful smile as he mind went over details and things needed for planning a birthday party.
"Has Nick's present been delivered or are we to pick that up?" Maria wondered, thinking Sami and Carlos could easier get that for them if they were heading to town later tonight.

Carlos came back down the stairs not too much longer after that. It was well into the morning now, but he gathered the twins would be asleep all day if they had been awake all night. Sami would probably be waking up sometime soon.

"What was that about decorations?" Carlos asked with a small grin at the thought of a nice party.

-------------

Kristen hid her thoughfulness as she heard that Zach woke up for no apparent reason. "Just couldn't sleep anymore?" she asked. Hearing that he would try and eat, Kristen smiled.
"Some diced fruit coming up." Kristen said, wandering over to the fridge. Maddie smiled at her brother, glad to see that he was feeling better. He was looking better too.
"Oo, are there any strawberries?" Maddie asked curiously.
"Um, there's a few left here yes." Kristen said, pulling all the fruit out from the fridge. Some of it was going bad any way.

"There ya go." Kristen said, after a few short minutes, placing a bowl of fruit in front of Zach.
Alayna came into the kitchen then, looking a bit drowsy herself.
"Morning." she said, smiling lightly before working to set a pot of water to boil.

The hair on the back of Kristen's neck stood on edge as she was cleaning up the remains of fruit. She gasped quietly, shuddering gently.
"Um...Mom." Maddie said, sounding a bit worried. Kristen glanced over at her daughter.
"Yes?" Kristen asked, though her eyes were a piercing emerald green. Maddie had only seen that look on her mothers face a few times.
"You ok?" Maddie asked, which was rare for the child to do; usually she just knew and didn't bother to ask. Kristen looked down to realize that her hands were shaking slightly.
"Kristen?" Alayna murmured gently, nudging the shifter as she walked past her to get a tea cup.
"I'm fine." Kristen said, loud enough for the children to hear. She rubbed her hands clean on the dishtowel before leaving the kitchen.
"Demitri." Kristen called, her voice sounding worried and angry at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: