Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:27 pm

Alexi walked into the house with a small frown on his face. The club had been fine, thankfully, but dealing with some of the stuff that had happened in their absence was a bit much. He was covered in pop,blood and booze as they had had a shipment come in and only him and Luke had been their to unload it, which had sucked despite the vampre speed and strength he had. Mitch had come just as they were finishing, though he didn't mind, the bouncer did a lot for them, at and after work.

He walked down the hall, hearing the sounds of a movie playing and wondered what Maria and the twins were up to. He hoped the kids were feeling better, he was worried about them after all. He glanced down at his phone, checking the time, he'd been gone a bit longer then he had initially anticipated but he kenw Maria would understand and the twins wouldn't care.

-----

Sami sighed, "Not really" She said, "I mean, in shifter culture, you belong to your clan, tribe, group, pack whatever. You can't just up and leave without a good reason. With me, because my clan is my family, they want me back, regardless of my reasons for leaving and I highly doubt they're just going to give up" She murmured, "I mean, there's really nothing in the laws that is used to prevent packs from taking what they want from say another pack. In this case, you'd be viewed as another pack and subject to their laws"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:18 pm

Maria glanced up as Alexi walked into the room, a small smile on her face. She and the twins had been basically having a movie marathon all day long, bundled up in the blankets of the bed. Nick rubbed his eyes with a small yawn as he heard the doors opening, signaling that his father was home.

"Hey." Maria said softly. She was doing better, though it was apparent that she wasn't a hundred percent. Her skin was still paler than usual, and she looked a bit tired. Nick looked up at his father as well and smiled lightly with a nod of greeting. He closed his eyes after that since he had been about to fall asleep, completely relaxed and emotionally exhausted from Serena. The little girl had been mostly quiet all day.

Maria frowned as she looked Alexi over. "What happened?" she asked softly in an older language so Nick wouldn't be worried since he could always here Maria an Alexi even if they tried to be quiet.

-------------------------------

Carlos chewed his lip thoughtfully, glancing over his shoulder for a moment. His mind was racing at this point and he was doing his best to not let it show. He was extremely worried that this wasn't going to end well. Sighing, Carlos ran his fingers through his hair. He nodded to show that he was listening.
"Do you think that if they see you're better off here with us...?" Carlos asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:51 pm

"Long day" Alexi said, smiling half-heartedly.
"No one showed up to help unload the trailors. I gotta go back tomorrow, and I might have to go bartend tonight, if this keeps up" He explained, grabbing a towel, he needed to shower, rather desperately, he felt icky.

He kissed Maria's forhead, as well as Nick and Serena's, smiling worridly at the twins.
"How was your day?" He asked, disappearing into the en-suit washroom, as he was able to shower and still talk to his family that way.

Serena sighed, snuggling deeper in the blankets as her father came home. She didn't say anything, just offered him a small smile and drifted off as her parents talked.

----

"I don't think my happiness or well being has anything to with them wanting me back" Sami said with a bitter smile. She rubbed a hand over her face, shrugging lightly.
"I guess we'll just have to deal with this, regardless of anything else" She said, "Roll with the punches and all that jazz"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:09 pm

"Oi..." Maria murmured, listening to Alexi ramble on about what had happened down at the club. She sighed, running her fingers through her hair. Work always got backed up whenever they left or they weren't at the club...they needed to hire more hands so stuff like this wouldn't keep piling up...

Nick smiled as Alexi kissed his forehead before looking over at his sister. He sighed softly, taking her hand with his and laying back down again.
"Ok..." Nick answered for them. Maria sighed inwardly and rubbed her lips.
"We've been on a movie marathon." Maria explained with a small chuckle.
"Mmmhm." Nick yawned, pulling the blankets around him and closing his eyes for a moment.
"They've been like this all day. Serena hasn't said much either..." Maria murmured, seeing that Nick was starting to fall asleep. Though they were still careful about what they said around the boy since his hearing was getting good.
"Hopefully they'll be better in the morning...' Maria added with a sigh since Nick was nodding off entirely now.

---------------------

Carlos smiled lightly, reassured that this time Sami said 'we'. He wrapped his arms around her for a moment, holding her before he loosened his light grip and tilted her chin up to kiss her lip gently. "And all that jazz." Carlos repeated with a nod. "You're not alone in this now, so we'll get through it." Carlos said, before taking her hand and leading her inside.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:15 pm

Alexi stepped out of the shower, a towel wrapped around his waist as he dug in the suitcases for clothes.
That's not exactly reassuring, hopefully you're right and they'll be better tomorrow He responded, his voice low despite Nick being asleep. He found a pair of jeans and shrugged them on, toweling his hair off, not bothering with a shirt for the moment.

"Vlad's setting up Nicki and her group at our appartment" He said, remembering he hadn't told Maria yet.
"They need a place to stay, and Vlad asked if he could use the appartment. I told him it shouldn't be a problem" He said, looking at his wife with an arched eyebrow, "You don't mind, do you?" He didn't want to bother Maria, but he really didn't want to have to try and find another place for Nicki to stay. Jen an Donni were still really badly hurt, well Donni was, so the appartment was ideal since Sven and Shaye were close enough to keep an eye on everything.

----

Sami nodded her head, curling against Carlos' chest for a moment, before letting him lead her inside. She only hoped her family laid off for a little while, that would give them at least some time to prepare before the inevitable.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:33 pm

"I know...but it's the truth..." Maria said with an apologetic smile. The wouldn't lie to Alexi, not about the children, even if it wasn't all that reassuring. Hearing about Nicki and her coven, Maria nodded gently in agreement.
"No I don't mind...we'll probably be staying here mostly anyway." Maria said with a smile. "They'll be closer to the city though." Maria murmured. "They'll have to be a bit careful."

"Have you heard about anything else?" Maria asked quietly, looking at Alexi curiously. "I should probably call Carlos...we should offer for them to come here...I know it was getting tense between Sami and Kristen." Maria murmured, looking at Alexi curiously. They both knew the last thing anyone needed right now was more stress and tension.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:43 pm

Alexi looked thoughtful, tossing the wet towel on the floor before nodding.
"Yea, I guess we should invite Sami and Carlos, it would help defuse the stress" He murmured, digging his phone free from his dirty clothes and tossing it to his wife.
"We have the room, and the twins adore them" He added, digging around for a shirt , "We need to unpack" He grumbled, finally pulling out a silver-grey dress shirt and shrugging it on. He did it up, rolling up the sleeves to just below his elbow and sat down on the bed, waiting till Maria was done talking to Carlos and Sami.

He hoped the couple decided to come over. He didn't want a massive shifter fight either, and he knew Demitri and Carlos would be forced to get involved if what Sami had told them about herself was true. That would just cause more stress between the families and they needed to present a united front at that moment. They could all fall apart after the threat had passed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:55 pm

Maria nodded gently and she took Alexi's phone, effortlessly finding Carlos' number and calling. She pressed the phone to her ear as she watched Alexi getting dressed. She smiled lightly, loving the outfit entirely; he looked so good dressed up.
Listening to the dial tone, Maria frowned slightly. Carlos should have answered by now...

"Hello?"
Maria smiled at her brother's voice. "Hey."
"Oh Maria. Is everything alright?" Carlos asked, obviously having expected Alexi.
"Yes, yes. Relax." Maria said, rolling her eyes gently before quietly explaining the idea of Sami and Carlos coming to stay with them.

Carlos chewed his lip thoughtfully, glancing at Sami who was laying next to her. They had gotten back to the room and were dozing off when Carlo's phone had started vibrating and roused him awake. Listening to Maria, Carlos rubbed his face and sighed gently.
"That might not be a bad idea...Sami's asleep right now, so I'll find out more in the morning." Carlos lied..well, half lied; Sami was half asleep and probably listening, but Carlos didn't want to make a decision right now.
"It's been a long day that's all." Carlos answered when Maria question him about Sami. "Yea, she's alright. No no, I agree and I'll bring it up first thing in the morning. Yea. Ciao." Carlos murmured before closing his phone and setting it aside with a small sigh.

Maria closed Alexi's phone, handing it back to him with a small smile. "Carlos said he'll talk with Sami in the morning but I doubt it'll be a problem." Maria explained since the sibilings had been going back and forth between english and spanish.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:02 pm

Alexi smiled lightly, "Whatever works for them" He said shrugging lightly.
"Gives me time to set up the guest room at the very least" He said, stretching lightly and taking his phone back. He glanced down, scowling at the texts he had recieved in his absence from the club.
"Looks like I might have to go bartend tonight" He said, showing her he message from Mitch.
"Would that be alright?" He asked, knowing Maria wasn't feeling one hundred percent and the twins might need him as well. He knew he was asking a lot, but running a business tended to do that, it strained things.

---

Sami looked questioningly at Carlos, she had heard and understood some of the conversation, but all that she had gotten from it was that Carlos had to talk to her about something.
"What's up?" She asked, arching an eyebrow and propping herself up on her elbows, "Something happen?" She figured whatever was going on couldnt be that bad, since Carlos hadn't bolted from the room and was still lying their in a relatively calm state.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:13 pm

Maria chuckled and nodded gently. Looking up at Alexi, Maria sighed deeply but smiled and nodded again. "They wouldn't be asking for your help if they didn't really need it." Maria said with a small shrug as an answer.
"They'll probably sleep for the rest of the night so I'll be alright." Maria said, knowing Alexi needed the reassurance more than anything. "But can you fill up some bottles tonight? We're running low again." Maria said, and figuring that in her state, she wouldn't be able to hunt for a while.

-------------

Carlos sighed and wrapped his arms around Sami, kissing her shoulder and cheek gently. "Yea, everything's fine." he said. "My over caculating brain just needs time to mull over Maria's offer." Carlos murmured, laying on his side, facing Sami.
"Her and Alexi are staying at their new developed summer home...which has plenty of room for one more couple." Carlos explained softly. "But after what happened today, I'm just worried I guess." Carlos said with a small shrug. "I told her I'd let her known by tomorrow since I had to talk to you about it." Carlos smirked; at least that part was now true.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:21 pm

Alexi nodded, "I can do that" He said with a grin, "I'll go out and hunt for you three, then be home for a bit before I head off again" He said with a small smile, before heading off the kitchen to collect some bottles and go hunting.
"Let me know if anyone calls, I'm not bringing my phone" He called down the hallway, before disappearing out the door, backpack in tow.

----

Sami sighed, shaking her head, "That's a valid fear" She murmured, "There's a chance that if we move, they'll come after us. I don't want endanger Alexi's family, especially not after all they've been through" She said gently, sitting up properly now, her fingers raking through her hair.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:35 pm

Maria smiled. Alexi always loved a good hunt. "Thank you darling." she called after him, taking a deep breath. Hold it in sometimes helped Maria deal with the sepeartion pain she always gained whenever Alexi left. Since she didn't need to breath, it didn't bother her at all. Closing her eyes, Maria leaned her head back and let her mind wander.
She instantly thought of the two children laying beside her in the bed. She was beyond worried for their well-being, and was silently praying that they would improve now that they were home. Maria let out a small breath as her mind traveled to what got them into this mess in the first place...replaying that night in her mind...
Maria had been on one of her restless streaks. She needed to run around. She needed to move....the bitch came out of no where...Maria had left her for dead
There had to be something else behind all of this...Maria could have killed Cassandra out right....the bitch should have been thankful that Maria retained enough sense not to kill her for her stupidity...There had to be something else...

"Mom...?" Nick's worried voice shattered her trail of thought, and Maria opened her eyes.
"Yes?" Maria asked, but Nick's eyes were closed; he was still asleep. He was frowning though and he called her again, more desprite this time.
"Mom?!"
"Nicholas?" Maria sat up now, her voice soothing. She reached her hand out to rub his back, but Nick flinched as if Maria had struck him and he hissed at her. It was then that Maria realized he was dreaming. "Nick, wake up, you're dreaming." Maria said. Nick whimpered and hissed, rolling over and getting tangled in the sheets. This only angered him further, and his fangs were put into good use; he tore up the sheets, and then his shirt and would've gotten to his arms again if Maria hadn't moved quickly. She grabbed his wrists and pulled him back against her chest. "Nicholas!" Maria said sharply but quietly and this jolted Nick from his nightmare. His eyes opened and two tears fell when he felt the pressure of his mother's grips on his arms.
"M-mom? Wh-what...? Ow..." Nick whimpered and Maria let got of his wrist to hold him tightly.
"It's alright..." Maria said with a heavy sigh masking the worry and fear that was still pounding through her from Nick's small epsiode.

--------

"I know." Carlos said with a deep sigh, still laying though he moved onto his back so that he could still look at Sami.
"And neither do I." Carlos said, shaking his head gently. He looked over at Sami for a long moment, staying silent as he followed the line of thought going through his mind. "Maybe we can fool them though..." Carlos said, smirking suddenly and narrowing his eyes as he looked Sami over.
"We'll pull the same trick they pulled on us." Carlos said. "When you take a shower in the morning, I'll give you something else to wear, maybe spray some colon on you for good measures and then we'll go. If they're following your scent, they won't know you left."
Carlos tucked a hand under his head with a somewhat triumphant smirk. "I'll let Vlad know in the morning that way if they come looking for you, they can really say that you're not here and they won't cause any problems here either."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:42 pm

Alexi sighed, walking back up the house with a full backpack, he had gone a little overboard, but he wasn't known for his ability to feed in moderation, plus he had a family and himself to provide for.
Walking inside, he deposited the majority of the bottles in the fridge before grabbing three and walking down the hallway towards the bedroom.

He sped up as heard Maria shouting their son's name and busted through the door in time to see her grabbing Nick and holding him tightly.
"What the hell?" He finally managed to gasp when Maria had their son calmed down. He stepped cautiously into the room, scooping Serena up as the little girl had been startled awake by Nick's episode. He held her close, letting his daughter hide against his shoulder as he wordlessly handed Maria the bottles of blood.

----

Sami laughed softly, nodding her head lightly.
"Devious love, very devious" She smiled though, "But a good plan" She said, tilting her head to one side.
"Just make sure everythings worked out ahead of time, I'd hate to endanger anyone" She murmured, flicking her hair over her shoulder and looking at him with a serious expression.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Maria was tense, and to her children, she might have seemed composed, but to anyone that had known Maria long enough, she was shaken by what had just happened. Nick was shaking, and Maria pushed away the covers to stand up from the bed.
"Shh..." Maria murmured as Nick clung to her shirt, his face burried in her shoulder. "It's alright...you're alright." Maria said, her voice soft and soothing. Looking up as Alexi walked in, Maria looked utterly relieved to see him, and she even offered a small smile of thanks as he handed her a bottle.

Like Father like Son I suppose... Maria murmured quietly. He was having a nightmare again. Maria said, since the same thing had happened in England; Nick was having violent nightmares ever since the kidnapping and last time he had cut up himself and Serena. This time, Maria had caught him in enough time. Unlike Alexi, who was a full on vampire, Nick wasn't anywhere close to as strong, and Maria was able to stop him as apposed to the times Alexi had lasped and overpowered her.
"He'll be alright once he calms down." Maria added, not wanting Serena or Alexi to worry, though she knew Alexi would worry anyway since he could probably sense how tense she was about this.

------------------------------------

"I will." Carlos said, wrapping his arms around Sami and pulling her to him. "Don't worry. This much I can handle and take care off." he said with a small smirk as he kissed her forehead gently.
"Everything is going to work out." Carlos said with a small yawn. "I promise." he said, resting his head down on a pillow and closing his eyes to rest for a moment or two. He wasn't exhausted, just emotionally drained. Being bonded to Sami brought back old emotions. Ones that Sami had been dealing with on a daily basis, but to Carlos, some he had forgotten and was slowly remembering how to deal with them.
Fear was one of them. Sami had been so worried and frightened earlier that Carlos and nearly gone after her. It was the fact that Sami was coming back to the house that forced Carlos to stay and wait to see what would happen.
Thinking about the morning, Carlos' arms instinctively tighened around her as he sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:26 pm

Alexi sighed, sitting down with Serena still clinging to him.
"Ah" He murmured, not liking that Nick was taking after him in the horrific nightmare department. He sighed, rubbing Serena's back, "You want something to drink cara?" He asked Serena, trying to get the little girl to do something other then cling to him. Serena pushed back, nodding her head and letting her dad hand her a bottle.
"Thanks" She whispered softly, wondering what was going on. Everyone was talking so quietly about Nick, like something was wrong.

Alexi sighed looking at Nick and Maria with a small sigh.
Think I should take him? He asked curiously, Trade ya? He said, wondering if Maria wanted him to take over with Nick. He tended to understand the nightmares a bit better, since he dealt with them as well.

----

Sami sighed as Carlos' arms tightened around her.
"Love?" She murmured, "Whats wrong?" She knew he was stressing about something, probably due to her since he was holding her like he was terrified she'd fall apart. She shifted, curling closer to him, letting him hold her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:38 pm

Maria was bouncing gently with Nick at this point. She glanced over, smiling that Alexi managed to get Serena to drink something. She was bording on worring Maria with how little she drank throughout the day since the incident.
Looking at Alexi, Maria chewed her lip and nodded gently. Maybe Alexi could help Nick more than she could. Maria spoke to Nick quietly, after which Nick picked his head up from Mari's shoulder, furiously rubbing his eyes. He'd been crying silently, but now that he wasn't hiding against Maria, Nick tried to rub the tears away.
"Here..." Maria said, setting him down on the bed and handing him a bottle. She took one herself and tapped Nick's as well as Serena's. "Cheers." Maria said, taking a small sip. That got Nick to smile lightly and he drank from his bottle as well.
"Serena do you wanna help me unpack?" Maria asked curiously.

----------------------------

"Hmm?" Carlos murmured. He heard what Sami was saying but he wasn't sure what she was talking about. He felt her moving around on the bed and realized he was giving her little to no space between the two of them and he loosened his grip on her.
"Sorry...reflex." Carlos sighed, eyes still closed and looking as if he was sleeping. "Wrong? Nothing." Carlos said, opening his eyes slightly to look at Sami. He smiled lightly before closing his eyes again and pulling the blankets better around the two of them.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:48 pm

Alexi laughed at Maria's antics, though he loosened his hold on Serena and let her shift so she was on the bed next to him, sipping slowly on her bottle. She still wasn't drinking a lot, but it was way more then she had been.
"Sure" Serena answered her mother, smiling willingly, happy to be around just her family and get some one on one time with one of her parents.

"C'mon Nick, we don't wanna unpack" Alexi said, scooping his son up and fake tiptoeing out of the room, pretending to be all stealthy. He made sure Nick still had his bottle, not wanting the little boy to be hungry. He walked down the hallway, heading towards the room Nick had chosen for himself and decorated accordingly, he hoped his son was a bit more comfortable there.

----

Sami sighed, "Its fine, I like it" She admitted, she enjoyed knowing he cared and worried about her, and him holding her tightly was reassuring.
"Suuure" She teased, snuggling so her head was resting under his chin, her eyes half closed as they talked. She had been almost asleep when Maria called and with all the new excitment she was tired again. She sighed, she was beginning to sleep far to much for her own good.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:59 pm

Maria smiled as Serena agreed to help her unpack. "Wonderful." Mara said, unzipping the luggage bags. "How about you take the clothes out of the bag and I'll put them away?" Maria asked with a small smile, notcing Alexi wandering off but pretending to be preoccupided with the suitcases.

Nick glanced over at his father as he chewed distantly on his bottle top. He watched as Serena helped their mother unpack for a moment before looking back at Alexi. He smiled lightly before nodding in agreement as Alexi picked him up and took him off.
"This is my room?" Nick asked curiously, recognzing some of the stuff Alexi and Maria had asked him to pick out of a book. He smiled lightly as he looked around, liking everything he saw. "Cool."

----------------------

Carlos chuckled deeply due to his slight exhaustion and the exhaustion he was getting from Sami. He wound his arms around her, holding her contently against him as she settled down.
"Sami, go to sleep." He murmured affectionately before closing his eyes and drifting off as well.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:52 pm

Serena nodded her head, slipping off the bed and shaking her head at the massive bags.
"Daddy's right, we have too many clothes" She said, speaking about her and her mother. Alexi always teased Maria about her shopping habits when it came to herself and their children, Serena especially had taken after her mother and loved to shop. She smiled, handing the folded clothes off and making neat piles as Maria put them away in their desired location.

Alexi grinned, sitting down on Nick's bed and nodding, "Yupp" He said, settling his son in his lap and looking over the room. He was quite impressed with how well the contractors had done, especially since the twins had constantly been changing their minds about their respective bedrooms, much like Maria had changed her mind about the general house design.
"You wanna tell me what you were dreaming about?" He asked Nick curiously, "You know, I still have nightmares too" He added, showing his son his mangled wrists, "Sometimes they get so bad I do this" He let Nick examine the scars, they were thick and visible, much like the one on his chest, only on a smaller scale.

---

Sami humphed, sticking her tounge out playfully, though she did yawn and settle down, mumbling under her breath about being treated like a two year old.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:16 pm

"Nonsense." Maria said, shaking her head in playful disagreement. As Serena pulled the clothes from the suite case, Maria put them away accordingly. "One can never have to many clothes darling. There is always an occasion that calls for a new outfit." Maria said, smiling. "And if in the occasion that we don't have the right outfit, that means we simply need to go shopping." Maria said with a wink.

Nick mused around the room, looking lightly happy, though the demons of his dreams still haunted him. Glancing over his shoulder as Alexi spoke again, Nick sat down on his bed with a small huff. Usually puppy brown eyes were dark and slightly glaze over as he thought about the dream he had just had.
"I was dreaming about that night again..." Nick murmured, though he trailed off then, listening to Alexi and looking with slightly worry at his father's wrists. That made Nick feel almost a bit better...if his father was the same way, maybe his violent dreams were normal.
"Like I did in England..." Nick murmured, looking down at his own wrists. The scars weren't nearly as bad as Alexi's since Nick wasn't producing anywhere close to the venom his father was.

--------------

Carlos couldn't help but chuckle. "When you're acting like that it's hard not to treat you like a two year old." he teased, kissing forehead gently and wrapping his arms back around her. He closed his eyes for a minute.

That minute turned out to be a few hours, because when Carlos woke up again, sunlight was trying to break through the closed blinds. Sami was still sound asleep, so he was guessing it was early in the morning. Blinking a few times and stretching stiff muscles, Carlos sighed and carefully detached himself from his mate. Standing up from the bed, Carlos tossed on a shirt and jeans. Looking back at Sami, Carlos smirked before leaving the room and heading downstairs.

"Vlad?" Carlos called quietly, knowing all the mortal residents of the house were probably still fast asleep. He walked down the stairs and towards Vlad's office, thinking the elder vampire might still be there.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:22 pm

"You just like spending Daddy's money" Serena teased, remembering something her father had teasingly accused her mother of. She continuned lying out the clothes, looking around her parents bedroom curiously, she hadn't really had a chance to look it over yet, and she liked it. She wondered what her room looked like, since she'd only ever seen it in a book before.

Alexi nodded in understanding.
"Nightmares are pretty scary eh?" He said, catching up his son's hands in one of his and looking over the scars, they would always be there, but they would fade until only other vampires could notice them, thankfully.
"You wanna know what my nightmares are about?" He asked, knowing Nick would respond better to some personal info on his Dad.
"I think about my human life and what I was like and what I went through. I was originally from Italy, but I don't remember to much of it. When your mom and I went to Rome awhile back, it trigger some memories for me that I had forgotten" He said, shuddering lightly.
"I had really bad nightmares about it" He murmured to his son, "But nightmares aren't a bad thing, nor do they change anything about you. Dealing with your nightmares just how strong you are"

---

Vlad sighed, lifting his head up off of his desk.
"Yes?" He murmured, checking the time absentmindedly, he was surprised that Carlos wasn't still with Sami.

He shifted, attempting to make himself look more presentable and awake, though he couldn't fully mask the exahustion that had settled in on him. It was hard, being the head of a family like this, not only did he have to deal with the extrenal issues, but there was always something internal going on as well.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:13 pm

"It's not just Daddy's money." Maria chided playfully. "I have my own money, and I share it with Daddy just as he shares his money with me." she told Serena with a small wink, though continuing to put the clothes away in their approriate places. Once that was done, Maria sighed heavily and she tossed the suitcases off into the closet as well. She hoped they would be here for long enough a time that they wouldn't have to pull the bags out for some time to come.
Looking at Serena, Maria smiled and kissed the little girls forehead. "How about we go see your room?" Maria asked.

Nick's eyes wandered around the room, not wanting to look down at his scares anymore. Listening to Alexi, Nick frowned for a moment. Something his father said peeked his curiousity and confusion.
"Your human life?" Nick asked with a frown, since it was almost impossible for Nick to get anywhere close to fathomly that his father had never been a vampire like he was.
"How could you be a human?" Nick asked.

---------------------

Carlos gave Vlad a reassuring smile; the vampire didn't have to put up a front...Carlos understood how stressed Vlad must be, but he didn't think any less of him. He felt awkward, having to be the barere of more bad news to his leader, but this wasn't exactly something that Carlos could keep away from him either.

"I wanted to tell you about something Sami and I discovered yesterday..." Carlos said, taking a seat across from Vlad with a sigh and begining his story. He described what he had seen to Vlad as best he could, knowing every detail counted when it came to things such as this.
"There are too many...even for us to take if Donnie and Jen were a hundred percent." Carlos said with a heavy sigh. "Maria called me last night and offered that Sami and I head to their summer home and stay there with them. I'll have Sami disguised in my clothes and that'll hopefully through off her scent so they won't be able to follow us to the family. That way when they come here, as they undoubtably will...it won't be a battle. You can say whatever you feel fit, but they should pass without harm once they know she isn't here."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:06 pm

Serena smiled teasingly at her mother, before nodding energetically.
"Yes" She said, putting the stuff she'd been holding down and looking excitedly at her mother. She bit her lip in anticipation, neither parents had let them see their rooms beyond the magazine pictures and even then Maria and Alexi had been secretive.
"Is it near Nick's?" She asked, not wanting to be to far from her twin, it made her anxious to be so far apart.

Alexi mentally kicked himself.
"Not all vampires are born vampires like you and Serena were" He started slowly, "Most of us were turned into vampires by other vampires. We were all humans at one point" He said softly.
"Your Uncle Vlad turned me into a vampire a long, long time ago when I was a human in Ancient Rome" He explained, "Your Uncles Vlad and Sven are both from Ancient Greece, they were turned into the vampries in that time period" He murmured, "We were all humans, but turned into vampires by your Uncle Vlad because he found us in bad or dangerous positions" He said gently.
"Your uncle Demitri for example, was a viking fighter, and he was in a battle when your Uncle Vlad saved his life"

----

Vlad sighed, rubbing a hand over his face.
"Joy" He said, his tone slightly sarcastic.
"I suppose, do whatever you need to do" He said to Carlos, "I'll try to figure something out, these weres are probably here due to Cassandra anyway" He said, "So we'll have to handle them eventually. But if we remove their excuse to attack, they won't have a valid reason to be here anymore and hopefully that's enough to convince them to leave"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:36 pm

((Ha, Vlad's a collector of Ancient Warriors xD))

"Yes." Maria said, smiling reassuringly at Serena. "It's right down this hallway, so you're close to our room, and its right across from Nick." Maria explained as they walked. She pointed to the doorway on the right side to show that the room was Nick's before pointing to the door right across the way.
"This is your room." Maria said, opening the door, and letting Serena walk in ahead of her.

Nick chewed his lip as he listened to Alexi. Although, most of what his father was saying was sort of going over his head. Ancient Rome and Ancient Greece? Where was that? And why was it Ancient?
"Oh..." Nick merely said, rubbing his eyes. "Ok. So only me and Serena were born as vampires?" he asked, since that was the only thing he really got out of his father's speech.
"Dad...if that Lady that took us is bad then why was she nice to us?" Nick asked quietly, rubbing his wrists. "She told the man that grabbed us to put us in a room with a bed...and the bed was kinda comfy...and she wasn't angry when we cut the ropes of our arms...and she even brought us stuff to drink." Nick explained quietly. "Though...Serena said we shouldn't drink it so we didn't...and why did she take us? Because Uncle Demitri came and got us really soon after they took us..." Nick said. "We weren't there long right?" Nick and Serena had fallen asleep. So what had been all night for Alexi and Maria, really only felt like a few minutes, or an hour at the most to Nick.

----------------------------

Carlos nodded gently in agreement. "That's what I'm hoping." he murmured. "And from what Sami has told me...this might be a harder battle if Cassandra has this pack on her side." Carlos said, looking worried and serious for a moment. It was a daunting thought; there hadn't been any serious affront like this in a very very long time. The war Carlos had been through had been horrible, but it hadn't started on a scale anywhere close to this.
"We'll probably leave as soon as Sami's awake." Carlos added with a sigh as he stood up. "At the least, it'll lessen the tension between her and Kristen if they aren't under the same roof anymore." Carlos said, adding a smile and a nod before turning towards the door.
He stopped a moment and looked back at Vlad, chewing the inside of his lip. "If there's anything else I can do..." Carlos said, trailing off with a sincere look on his face. He could see the amount of stress Vlad was under, and felt it unfair that one man alone should bare the burden.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:06 pm

OOC: Yea sort of, and Doctors, XD

BIC:

Serena's brown eyes grew huge as she took in the room, a smile lighting her face. She stepped inside, the thick carpet cradling her feet as she poked around, immediately loving the space designed just for her. It was reassuring, next to her brother, and just down the hall from her parents, but it was still her's.
"Its awesome" She said, turning back to her mother and rushing to hug her tightly.

----

Alexi mentally groaned, he really shouldn't have tried explaining this stuff to Nick, he was far to young to understand.
"I'm sure she was nice to you Nick. Just because someone is nice though, it doesn't mean they're a good person. She was being nice because she neeeded you guys, not because she was a nice person who really wanted to help you" He explained softly.
"You were gone for awhile kiddo, almost all night" He winced at the memory, subonciously pulling his son closer to him.

----

Vlad smiled softly at Carlos, "I'm fine, it's fine. Go" He muttered, knowing Carlos would feel better once Sami was removed from the potentially dangerous position. Plus the vampire was right, with the shifter gone, Kristen would relax again, and hopefully the whole house would be less stressful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: