Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:11 pm

"If she did jump him I'm sorry we missed it." Maria said, laughing to herself as she set the bottles in the drying wrack part of the sink. Drying her hands off, Maria glanced at her husband before pulling him to her. She leaned back against the counter and wrapped her arms around his neck. Smiling at Alexi, Maria said nothing for a moment, leaning forward to kiss his lips softly.
"I love you." she murmured, giving him a light smile again.

Carlos smirked, hearing Sami growl at him. "Well since you insist on sleeping on the ground, it would be ridiculous for me to take advantage of the bed in my room without any accompaniment." He teased her, linking his hands behind his head against her stomach gently.

---------------

"I know. I trust your brother, it's this other nonsense that just isn't working right in my head." Kristen said with a soft sigh. It was hard for Kristen to express what she meant half of the time, mostly since she wasn't encourage to be herself while she lived with her father. So rather than embracing the logic Kristen had, she spent years trying to smother it. As a by-product, Kristen could hardly speak when something frustrated her, or didn't make sense to her in her mind.
"Has Vlad said anything about what to do with the shifters?" Kristen asked quietly, as she swept up the glass around the hallway.

Alayna rubbed her arms gently, as if she were cold.
"So she's doing this for her own benefit." Alayna said, shaking her head gently.
"From our view point, yes." Nicko answered with a shrug. "These moments are always the worse, when you're not sure whether to attack head on, or wait it out and hope the storm passes with little damage." Nicko said.
"If we do nothing, I doubt she'll stop since we haven't really done anything against her right?" Alayna asked, looking from Nicko to Keith.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:17 pm

Alexi smiled as Maria wrapped her arms around him.
"I love you too" he murmured, kissing her nose.
"C'mon love, lets go make sure the twins showered" He said, tugging her hand and heading upstairs. He paused in the hallway, watching in amusement as a very large cougar crawled through the open window of the spare room and leapt onto the bed. He wondered what he had missed just walking up the stairs, either way, it was rather amusing.
"She's like an oversized house cat" He murmured, wincing at the growl he heard from Sami, clearly she had overheard his comment, and was not amused.

Sami growled again, wriggling free of Carlos and running towards the house. Muscles bunching, she launched herself onto the first floor roof, which was over a small sun room, and wriggled her way through the open window into her and Carlos' room. Smirking, she growled as she saw Alexi watching her, and felt the urge to pounce on him, though she resisted. Over grown house cat indeed.

-----

"No, he's been to busy to give it much thought. Do you have any suggestions?" Demitri asked Kristen, flopping on the bed and sighing. He felt wrung out, like he was at his wits end, which on some level, he was.

Keith sighed, "She won't stop, but since she hasn't attacked us directly, we have no excuse to go after her. Its a waiting game, seeing who screws up frist. If we attack without reason, she can come after us and easily recruit others to her cause saying we attacked for no reason. If she screws up and joins in the fray, we can attack at our full strength without fear of retribution" He explained.
"War is not just battle, it's politics"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:31 pm

"The water's running so one of them is bathing." Maria said with a small laugh though she allowed Alexi to lead her upstairs. Seeing the big cougar, Maria's jaw nearly dropped, though she couldn't help but laugh as Alexi tugged her along.
"She reminds me of Kristen like that." Maria murmured to Alexi, since Kristen was nortorious for pouncing on Demitri and even Alexi sometimes when she was in her tiger form. It must be a cat thing, pouncing on others.

Carlos laughed as Sami bolted off. He waited a moment, taking his time in standing up and walking over to where their open window was. Talking an unnecessary breath, Carlos jumped and landed on the window sill.
"Sami, you'll get water everywhere." Carlos chided, since spots of her few were still soaked from their dip in the pool.

------------

"I'm at a loss when it comes to tribes." Kristen said, shaking her head. "Instinct says we go in guns a blazing and let Sami deal with her father...but I don't know if it works that way...with Sami being the rebellious type, I doubt she'll want to fight at all." Kristen said with a small sigh. She wasn't on the best terms with the other shifter due to their similar nature, but in a weird way, Kristen had come to accept that Sami would be part of their indirect family. And that was enough for Kristen's wing of protection.
"Maybe we should ask her..." Kristen suggested with a small shrug, as she went to empty the dust-pan.

"I despise politics then." Alayna said though it was more light-hearted than before.
"You never really did enjoy them." Nicko commented to which Alayna rolled her eyes.
Looking back at Keith, Alayna seemed thoughtful. "Vlad knows that though, he must. He's lived through it all... essentially. So she'll be the one to mess up first right?"
"In theory." Nicko said with a shrug. "Not that I'm doubting. Vlad's got a way better chance at winning this then she does." he said, shaking his head gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:51 pm

Alexi nodded, sticking his head into Serena's room.
"Must be Nick, she's asleep" He said, moving so Maria could tuck their little girl in. She was fast asleep, it appeared as though she'd stumbled out of the shower and straight onto her bed, she had no blankets on or anything, and her PJ shirt was on inside out.

Sami grinned (as much as a cat can) at Carlos and deliberately sprawled out on the bed, not only not allowing him any room, but alos getting the covers damp. She wasn't wet enough to ruin the mattress or anything, thankfully. Sighing, she flexed her claws, careful not to shred anything and yawned contently.

-----

Demitri sighed, "I don't think Sami has any desire to hurt her family" He murmured, "She might not want to be around them or be with them. But I don't think she wishes them any harm, especially harm she inflicts" He murmured softly.
"Might be worth asking her, though it sounds like they won't leave until she agrees to go home with them" He rubbed a hand over his face.
"What a mess"

Keith nodded, "Vlad also has the benefit of having others experienced in war on his side, like myself, Nicko, Sven, Demitri and Alexi, plus the other various groups and Carlos and Maria. They all have something to fight for, whereas her troops most likely don't. They don't have close knit families or children or mates to protect. There's a difference between a man -or women- fighting for themselves and fighting for others" He explained.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:08 pm

Maria chuckled. "I knew they were getting tired." Maria said, shaking her head gently. They could nap for now. She knew they were still a bit jet lagged and having stayed up all night the night before really messed up their design of sleeping. She walked in and planted a kiss on her daughters head before turning and following Alexi out.

Nick was yawning as he walked from the bathroom, wearing his pjs and his hair soaking wet. "Serena fell asleep again." he grumbled, rubbing his eyes as Maria walked over and picked him up gently.
"Mmmhm." Maria said, walking towards Nick's room.
"I'm not tired." Nick grumbled again with another yawn. Maria sat him down on his bed and picked up the towel from his last shower to dry off his head a bit.
"Of course not. I just wanted to dry your hair off a bit." Maria said, humming quietly as she did so, which always managed to get the twins to sleep.

Carlos shook his head at Sami. He had half a mind to pick the lion up off the bed sheets, but he decided against that. Instead, he walked over to the bathroom and kicked the shower on. Once it had been running for a few seconds, Carlos smirked and dropped the wet swim shorts onto the floor and stepped into the shower.

----------------

"Shifter families are that complex. Even I don't understand them." Kristen said, shaking her head gently. "It's not a pleasant thought, and I know she probably won't, but that might be the only way to shock them into letting her leave. Families are kind of...forced out of the rules. Like the rules came first, and shifters tried to make families, only you get the packs like the one Sami comes from, where you're not really supposed to leave. And unless you can function in one, which is beyond me..." Kristen sighed and stopped a moment, looking thoughtfully. "Let's just say it ranks shifters right along side the wolves." she said, though she shook her head, obviously not liking her own analogy, though it was true.

Alayna was deep reassured by what Keith was saying. In her mind, it meant they had the best chance at winning if this did come out to a war. It made her feel a bit better, and her whole body seemed to relax a bit. She nodded to show that she was listening and her eyes returned to normal, rather than staring off into space as Keith talked.
Looking at his feathers, Alayna sighed. "Sit for a minute." She murmured, knowing it would probably help him calm down if she smoothed them out for him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:28 pm

Alexi smirked, watching Maria begin to dry Nick's hair while she tried to get him to sleep. Out of the pair, Serena was the easiest to get to bed most of the time, while Nick generally proved a bit difficult. He sighed, wondering how they'd function as teenagers, Lord what fun that would be.

Sami's ears perked as she heard the shower slid on. Sighing, she waited until she heard Carlos get in before sliding off the bed and going to the washroom door. Peeking her head in, she shifted back to human and shed her own clothes, before slipping in the shower and wrapping her arms around Carlos from behind.
She rested her face against his back, just content to lean against him for the moment.

-----

Demitri sighed, "Confusing" He murmured, shrugging.
"Well, either way we'll have to work with Sami and figure something out, since neither of us, any of us, really know how this is going to work except her. She'll probably feel the easiest answer is to just disappear again. She avoided her family for a year it sounds like, they only know where she is now because of Cassandra" He murmured, hoping Carlos' mate didn't think the best option was for her to just take off. He was already beginning to think of her as family, and he figured it would destroy Carlos if she left, even if she thought it was for 'the greater good'.

Keith sighed, sitting on a stool and glancing at Alayna, "Thanks" he murmured, though he knew the excercise was just as calming for her as it was him. He closed his eyes, letting himself relax after the tense morning.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:41 pm

Maria couldn't help but smile. She knew Alexi was watching her, and she finished drying Nick's hair just as her humming song was coming to an end.
"Better?" Maria asked softly, though Nick was already half asleep. Gently, Maria steered the boy into the bed. She kissed his forehead and pulled the covers over him gently before walking over to Alexi.
"He's every bit your son. Restless, and always wanting to do something." she teased, kissing Alexi's cheek before stepping out into the hallway so Alexi could tuck the boy in if he wished.

Carlos grinned, hearing Sami coming into the bathroom. He was already soaped upped when she came into the shower with him.
"Ah, I thought this might intince you to return. For a girl harboring a cat, you do enjoy showers." Carlos said, smirking and letting Sami lean on her as she wished.

-------------

"Well that won't work." Kristen said. "If she takes off, her father pretty much said their gonna take our their anger for her disappearance on us." she said, though she was speaking plainly about it. Having cleaned up most of the hallway, Kristen passed an arm over her forehead. Putting up the broom for a moment, Kristen wandered back over to Demitri. She gave him a weak smile at first, and then sat down, laying against him on the edge of the couch. It was something Kirsten used to do a lot, when it was just the two of them, just to be close to him, when they didn't have to worry about such things as they worried about now.

Alayna smiled. "You know I don't mind." she said, sitting up on her knees to smooth out the ones on the very top, and work her way down. Alayna found herself humming softly as she worked, her hands hardly ever staying still, but the movements were smooth and soft.
"I love you..." Alayna said quietly as she was about half-way done with the ruffled and twisted feathers.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:49 pm

Alexi smirked, before stepping into the room and kissing Nick's forhead.
"He is indeed" he murmured, walking out of the room and shutting the door, though he left it cracked, just in case.
"What now?" He asked, leading the way to his and Maria's bedroom where he flopped unelegantly onto the bed, and stretched out.

Sami laughed, "Showers are for cleaning, they're fine. There's nothing amusing about swimming for one's pleasure, its weird" She said, wrinkling her nose. She knew it was odd, especially since she'd grown up on the pacific ocean, but she just wasn't a fan of water.

----

"Joy" Demitri said, running his fingers through his hair and leaning back. He was a bit surprised when Kristen leaned against him, though he smiled and relaxed further.
"We'll cross that bridge later. For now we have the twins' birthday tomorrow and other things to worry about. Lets make sure they're special day isn't ruined" He said, rubbing his eyes. Alexi had texted him and the others a remindr it seemed. He was awfully excited about it being his children's birthday.
"Did you have a chance to get them presents yet?" He asked, she had mentioned shopping for Nick and Serena.

Keith sighed, nodding his head and smiling lightly.
"I love you too" He murmured, sighing again. He understood the concept of love, and knew he cared for Alayna, but he couldn't comprehend human emotion, and he wasn't really sure how to respond to these situations.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:00 am

Maria followed Alexi into the bedroom, laughing as he practically crashed onto the bed.
"Please don't break it. That'll be the third frame this year." she teased, winking at him as she rummaged for clothes to change into. Maria had no problems with changing in full view of her husband, stripping off her suit and pulling on regular undergarments, and tossing a light, flowing dress over it.
"You managed to get a cater for the party tomorrow?" Maria asked curiously, wondering if there were some last minute things they might need to take care of today.

Carlos laughed softly. "Whatever you say my dear." He said, handing the soap over his shoulder. She had said this shower was for cleaning after all. Turning around once he was rinsed off entirely of all the soap, Carlos couldn't help but grin at his mate.
He leaned forward, catching her lips for a moment. "Still a bit unbelievable." he murmured, though he was still grinning like a fool.

--------

Kristen let her head settle in the nook of Demitri's arm that she always seemed to fall into effortlessly.
"Yes. I have their presents upstairs." Kristen murmured softly with a nod. "I haven't had time to wrap them yet though." She said, rubbing her face. "Guess I'll do that tonight or tomorrow." she said.
"What time is the party scheduled for?" she asked, looking at him curiously.

Alayna smiled and finished smoothing out the feathers entirely. Overall, his wings looked much better, so they had to feel a lot better than before. Ducking under his wing, Alayna turned so she was facing him. She ran her fingers through his hair gently, just looking at him softly.
She leaned forward to kiss him softly on the lips. "Do you remember the first time you kissed me?" Alayna asked curiously as she pulled back from him a bit.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:11 am

Alexi rolled his eyes, "Not my fault. Cheap bed frames" He muttered, though he was grinning.
"Yes, I did, he's coming over in the morning to start with lunch preperations. He's a caterer that works for the family and knows some of the, eer, oddities of our friends" He said with a small smile.

Sami accepted the soap and began to quickly cover herself in it. She glanced up, just in time for Carlos to capture her lips.
"This mate thing?" She asked, before nodding.
"It is a bit unbelievable. I feel sort of like I'm in a dream" She admitted, though she was smiling.

----

Demitri nodded, "I can do it, but you should know by now I'm awful at gift wrapping" He murmured, sighing.
"Noon I believe, it's an all day sort of thing" He rubbed his eyes, before grabbing the TV remote and flicking the news on. He felt the need to sit and do nothing, but he also needed to keep up with things.

"Thanks" Keith murmured, letting his wings retreat into his skin finally before returning his attention to Alayna.
"Yes, I do" He said, smirking. "It was the weirdest sensation for me. I'd never kissed anyone before that was human. It was so odd"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:31 pm

Maria smiled as she brushed her hair, sitting at her vanity while she did so. It was an old habit Maria hadn't kicked. She always sat there whenever she was brushing her hair, or getting ready for thins. She watched Alexi in the mirror, smiling at him with a nod.
"Great." she said, pulling her hair onto one shoulder as she continued to brush her hair that always fell back. "We'll have a good day tomorrow." Maria said, running her fingers through her hair.

"You..." Carlos said, tucking a strand of hair from her face. He couldn't help but smile and leaned forward to kiss her again. The sensation was still so unbelievable that Carlos felt he would never get enough of it.
He wrapped his arms around Sami, deepening the kiss for a moment before pulling away, though he was still holding her against him. He grinned at her for a moment and pulled away entirely.
"I'll let you finish washing up." Carlos murmured softly, a dazzling smirk on his face as he stepped out from the shower.

----------

Kristen smiled. "No, I'll wrap them." she murmured gently, knowing Demitri was no good at doing that.
"Oh that'll be fun." Kristen said, closing her eyes as she rested against her husband. It had been too long since they had just sat down together and done nothing. Kristen almost forgot how relaxing and soothing it was. Demitri didn't have to hold her or anything, just sitting next to him was enough.

Alayna tilted her head curiously as she listened to Keith. A small smile came on her face as she let her hands trail down to his shoulder.
"It felt weird?" she asked, laughing softly. "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" she mused.
"Is it still an odd feeling?" Alayna asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:43 pm

Alexi sighed, "Gods I hope so" The blonde murmured, heads would roll if anything ruined his children's birthday. Rubbing a hand over his face he slipped off the bed.
"I'm going to shower, get rid of the chlorene" He murmured, before walking into the washroom and shutting the door. It was a habit, since the twins tended to rush into their bedroom whenever they wanted.

Sami sighed, smirking as Carlos slipped out of the shower. Finishing up, she trailed after him about ten minutes later, a towel wrapped around her as she rummaged for clothes.
"So, what shall we do for the rest of the day?" She asked, dressing quicky in a pair of short shorts and a loose tank top.

----

Keith sighed, shrugging a bit.
"Its hard to explain. It wasn't a bad weird, just a new sensation" He tried to explain, before smilng.
"Its still a bit odd, yes, but clearly I enjoy it" He teased, stretchng a bit and letting his back crack. He was bloody worn out, hte morning had been trying, and talking with Vlad had been no picnic.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:53 pm

Maria laughed softly. "Alright. " She said as Alexi went into the bathroom. She stood up and straightening up the bed and a few other things in the room. She milled around a bit, going downstairs and cleaning up a few things. Though in all honesty, it was just to keep her hands and her mind busy. If she didn't keep moving around, she'd be forced into her thoughts which she didn't want right now. All she wanted to worry about, was the party tomorrow.
It took her all of ten minutes to fix up the house, and she was sitting back down on the bed with a huff while Alexi was still in the washroom.

Carlos was in his boxers, towel drying his hair as Sami came back out into the bedroom. He'd pulled the damp sheets out from the bed so they would have a place dry to lay down if they so choose.
"I'm not too sure." Carlos said, watching Sami out of the corner of his eye as he pulled on a pair of loose pants. "Whatever you'd like." he suggested with a smile.

-----------

"Still a bit odd....uh-huh" Alayna said, smiling lightly. After Keith stretched, she leaned forward to kiss his lips gently.
"Well, so long as you enjoy it." Alayna said after she pulled away, a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:26 pm

Alexi stepped out of the shower about fifteen-twenty minutes later, with a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair still slightly damp.
"Done cleaning so soon?" He teased his wife, a small grin on his face as he began digging through the closet for clothes.

Sami sighed, "What is there to do?" She asked, arching an eyebrow at him.
"You know more about this place then I do" She added with a grin, her golden-brown eyes twinkling.
"We could..." She trailed off, thinking, absentmindedly braiding her hair as she did so.

----

Keith laughed as Alayna kissed him again.
"Maybe its you whose odd, not the kissing" He teased, freeing himself from her and heading to the closet to change clothes.
"Do you think we should go shopping? We still need presents for the twins" He asked from the depth of the large space.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:51 pm

"Well to be honest, there wasn't much to clean to begin with." Maria murmured as she layed back on the bed. Her eyes followed her husband for a while before she rolled onto her back with a small sigh.
"We haven't been here long enough for there to be that much of a mess." she said with a small chuckle.

"Actually, I don't." Carlos said, smirking at Sami. "This is my first time coming this far out in Russia, and to this house." He said with a small shrug. He sat on the bed, laying back against his pillow, linking his hands behind his head like he had earlier.
"We could do whatever you want." Carlos murmured softly, seeing Sami stare off into space. He laughed softly and took a breath before closing his eyes.

-----------------

Alayna rolled her eyes gently as Keith walked away from her. She took his place, sitting on the stool and running her fingers through her hair.
"Oh that's right the party is tomorrow." Alayna said with a small nod, her eyes wide.
"Well we could get Nick a small art kit. He'd like that." Alayna said, smiling. "What should we get Serena?" she asked, getting off the chair to get her bag so they could go out to get the gifts.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:58 pm

Alexi laughed, "I have to go check on Serena's gift, care to come?" He asked curiously.
"We could go hunting as well, Sami and Carlos are here, they could keep an eye on the twins?" He looked at his wife as he emerged from the closet wearing a pair of jeans, a shirt flung over his shoulder and socks in his hand.

Sami sighed, "whatever I want?" She asked, her eyes wide and innocent. She smirked, before shifting again and pouncing on him. Sighing, she stretched out, forcing her bulk across Carlos, her golden brown eyes staring into his, a lazy cat smirk on her face. She clearly enjoyed this.

-----

Keith shrugged, "No idea" He murmured, "We can look at the store" He said, snagging his keys and following Alayna to the garage where he hopped into his truck. He thanked God Demitri had taught him how to drive all those years pervious, otherwise he'd be really screwed in getting around.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:18 pm

Maria smiled. "Yes." she answered, sitting up from the bed. Though when she saw that Alexi was still getting dressed, and relaxed a bit.
"Oh, hunting might be a good idea." Maria said with a nod in agreement. She looked at herself, wondering if she should change or not. After a moment, Maria shook her head. No she'd be alright.

"Oh Christ, Sami." Carlos hissed as the girl shifted and then decided to pounce on him. Not that it hurt, he just wasn't expecting it at all. Growling, Carlos moved quickly, lifting Sami off of him for a moment and laying down on top of her.
"Ha." he said, laying back on her back with a smirk on his face.

----------------

Alayna laughed. "Alright, we'll just have to find something then." she said, tossing her bag over her shoulder and following Keith out towards the car.

Maddie groaned as she slowly woke up. Her head was spinning a bit as she looked around, trying to get her barrings. She frowned, looking around her room in slight shock. What were her books doing all over the floor? Why were her draws opened and her clothes strewn over her closet?
Maddie's heart thumped in her chest so painfully that Maddie almost screamed. What had they taken from her room? Scrambling from her bed, Maddie went over to her bookcase, moving them around as if to taken inventory.
"Oh no...oh no oh no." Maddie mumbled over and over, going over to her bed and reaching under her pillows, and then her matrices. Nothing. "Oh no." Maddie said again, holding her head. Where had she left it? Was it on the bookshelf? No...she'd put it back under her pillow...Maddie went back to her bed and dropped to the floor to looked under her bed. No it wasn't there either. Oh God, they had taken it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:23 pm

Alexi smirked, pulling his shirt on, followed by his socks and shoes.
"Lets go ask Sami and Carlos then" He murmured, heading down the hall to the guest room. Pushing the door open, he looked at the ground in surprise.
"You know, there's a perfectly good bed Carlos. I know you're eccentric and all, but a living cat pillow? That cant be healthy" He teased, rolling his eyes a bit.
"Maria and I need to go hunting, can you two keep an ear on the twins?" He asked. Sami nodded, still squirming to get free.

----

Keith sighed, nodding his head as he pulled onto the main road, heading down the mountain.

Sven was walking past Maddie's room when he heard her muttering. Frowning, the vampire doctor stuck his head inside, looking around curiously.
"Maddie, what's wrong?" He asked, arching an eyebrow at her as he leaned against the doorframe.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:37 pm

Maria smiled and walked after Alexi towards the guest room where Sami and Carlos were staying.
She couldn't help but laugh at the scene in front of her.
"Well to be perfectly honest, she started it." Carlos said, laughing as Sami's squrimming managed to jost him off her. He stood up and sighed, rolling his eyes affectionately at the large cat.
"Out for a hunt aye?" Carlos asked with a small nod in agreement. "Yea I can keep an ear on the twins." he said with a nod. "Go on. Happy hunting." Carlos said.

----------

Maddie jumped with a small gasp, having not heard Sven walking down the hallway past her room.
"My..my journal...it's-it's gone." Maddie said, bitting her lip. No one really knew that Maddie kept one, it was something she did in the middle of the night when she couldn't sleep, or when she was frustrated, or sometimes just to practice her Russian, since that what she wrote in it, knowing if anyone found it, only a few people would be able to read it.
"I-I can't find it anywhere." Maddie said as she started to pick up a few books. "Uncle...I...I wrote a lot in it." Maddie said, looking back at Sven, knowing he, of all people would understand the weight behind her words. "I wrote it in Russian, so no one would understand unless they know Russian but..." Maddie winced and shut her eyes, sitting back against her desk with a few books in her hands.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:45 pm

Alexi took Maria's hand. "Thanks guys" He said, leading his wife down the hallway and out the door. He walked across to the well maintained but 'abandoned' barn on the property and poked his head inside.
"Here we go" He said, walking down to the last two stalls, in one, was a medium sized, dark coloured horse. Serena's present, in the stall next to him was a older horse, a companion that was retired from riding, but since horses were herd animals, it was always better to give them a companion. He had hired someone to take care of the horses until Serena was capable, but he still liked to check up.

Sami stretched, shifting back again and chuckling.
"Not my fault you're so easy to pounce on" She teased, waving to Maria and Carlos.

----

Sven's face stilled as he looked at Maddie.
"What did you write about exactly?" he asked, he understood what she was saying, but he needed to know what information she had inadvertantly given away. Some stuff she couldn't know, but others...Maddie was awfully intuitive. He rubbed a hand over his face, cursing in greek before bending and giving the girl a hug, reassuring her he wasn't mad.
"I need to know Maddie, okay? Everything"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:19 pm

Maria smiled and walked with Alexi to the back by the barn.
"Oh nice." Maria said walking over to the stall that held Serena's horse. "This one?" she asked curiously before looking over at the younger one. "Or the younger one?" Maria asked, tilting her head curiously.

Carlos chuckled before pouncing on Sami, pinning her down on the floor.
"Well, looks like I'm not the only one who's fun to pounce on." Carlos said, kissing her nose lightly.
"Hmm...question is now...what to do with you." Carlos growled, though it was playful as the smirk on his face.
-------------

Maddie sighed, holding her head in her hands, having placed her books on the table. She looked upset, though she was more angry with herself than the situation. She should have known better, should have hidden the journal better, or something. Maddie rubbed her face roughly as Sven sat beside her and gave her a hug.
"I started it a long time ago..." Maddie murmured. "As soon as I started to learn Russian in school..." she said, rubbing her forehead gently. "I wrote about me mostly..." Maddie sighed, knowing it probably sounded really stupid, but it was true. As she wracked her memory for things she might have written that would be horrible for them if in the wrong hands, Maddie realized it would mostly sound like a whining little girl.

"I did write about the time Daddy and Vlad had to go to London..." Maddie said, biting her lip thoughtfully. "How bad it was...I wrote about the other day, when I saw the Dark Angel in the forest and how I gave up my ties to everyone that day." Maddie said, looking down at her hands, clenching them and unclenching them. "Almost everyone..." she added quietly, though she hadn't written that down. She hadn't told anyone that she wasn't using her gift anymore, but she had written it down because it had been something serious for her after that devastating day.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:27 pm

"Younger one. The older's a companion of sorts. She's retired from being ridden and just needs some good TLC, but since horses are herd animals, I figured she'd make a good addition. This one" He patted the dark male's shoudler, "Is for Serena. He's trained and everything, by some high up professional in Russia. He's about eight, so not to young an hyper, but not to old to be any fun" He said with a grin.
"And of course, she gets to name him"

Sami growled, though it was playful and wiggled again.
"Sheesh" She teased, "Oh no, you caught me. Help? Some Help me?" She called, though kept her voice low and teasing, not wanting to wake the twins.

----

Sven frowned as Maddie spoke, listening to what she said. Nothing sounded to incriminating, but she had written some very personal stuff.
"I think this might be similar to what happened to you before. With being kidnapped. Who ever did this is trying to mess with you Maddie. Don't let them bother you" He murmured, though he was still worried. He'd have to speak to the others. He was also surprised to hear about her cutting ties to everyone, though he tried not to show that. No sense upsetting her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:11 pm

"Oh." Maria said, nodding gently as she looked between the horses. She smiled and sighed to herself at the memories that suddenly flooded her mind.
"Did Demitri pick him out?" Maria asked curiously, remembering something about Demitri helping them acquire the horse.
"Hm, I wonder what she'll name him." Maria said, smiling. "What's this old girl's name?" Maria asked, looking back at the older horse.

Carlos chuckled deeply. "Oh hush, Nick might hear you." he said, leaning down to kiss her a bit roughly. He sighed against her lips before pulling himself away.
"Well, if it bothers you that much." Carlos said as he picked himself off of Sami and wandered back to the bed, a smirk on his face when he turned his back on her.

------------

Maddie sighed deeply and rubbed her arms. "What do they want with me though?" she asked quietly. "Demitri said they kidnapped me when I was little because they wanted my mother...what good am I to them now?" she asked, still keeping her voice quiet so that only Sven could hear her.
"I wrote about..." Maddie swallowed hard. "I wrote about Vlad too." she practically whispered, her heart threatening to ache although the elder vampire was in the house.
"They'll know...whoever has it. I'm more worried about that than anything else I wrote." Maddie said, rubbing her arms and looking away from her uncle then.
Maddie sighed. "Maybe they won't read too much and just toss it away..." she said, though she didn't sound like she believed that. They must have seen something in it that was important in order to take it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:25 pm

Alexi smirked, "Yes he did. They both came from a friend of his, guess he breeds horses or something" He explained, giving each horse a treat from his pocket.
"Her, Cricket" He said, petting the older mare's nose lightly. "At least, that's what the breeder told me"

Sami stayed on the floor, rolling her eyes at Carlos' actions.
"Tease" She grumbled, scrambing to her feet. She knew he expected her to go to him, instead she headed out of the room, towards the kitchen. She needed to get something to drink, playing in the water and roughousing had made her rather thirsty.

-----

Sven frowned, that wasn't good news. Now, if someone wanted to get to Vlad, all they had to do was get Maddie. This was really bad. He sighed, picking Maddie up as he rose and headed down the hall. He needed to speak to the others, work out something for Maddie, and subsequently Vlad's protection, and try and explain to Kristen and Demitri how their daughter's life was once agian in danger.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:28 pm

"Oh fancy that." Maria said, petting the horse gently. "Cricket huh? That's an interesting choice of words." she said, smiling and helping Alexi tend to the horses. It had been a while, but she remembered how everything work as if she had tended to a stable just yesterday.
"It's interesting, how quickly chores come back to you even though you haven't done them in over a hundred years." Maria said as she tossed down some fresh hay for the two horses.

Carlos laughed gently. "You started it." he said, watching as she left. He rolled his eyes and decided against following her. Instead he closed his eyes to listen. Nick and Serena were still sleeping, so that was that. Flopping back on the bed, Carlos sighed quietly and closed his eyes for a moment.

-----

Maddie frowned as bit as Sven picked her up. She rested her forehead against his shoulder, hidding her face as they walked downstairs. She knew without having to be connected to him what he was going to do next; he had to tell the others. And once again, everyone was in danger because of her. Maddie sort of deflated at this, her face growing hard for a moment as she picked her head up from Sven's shoulder.
"Sven? Everything alright?" Kristen asked, looking up as she saw the two coming down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: