Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One on one?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SierraLeoney
Verifier
SierraLeoney

One on one?  Empty
PostSubject: One on one?    One on one?  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:14 pm

Hi! So I'm new, and I don't think most of you have met me, but I still ask you to consider doing a onexone with me.

I like the horror genre, so anything like that is good to me. I think that's really my only preference, and if you want to suggest something that your itching to write about please feel free.

I guess I could call myself lit or semi lit, and I'd like the same from my partner. You don't have to write pages and pages, but I need something to respond to. If you'd like examples of my writing, I'd be happy to pm you some.

Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One on one?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one?    One on one?  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:49 am

OOC: Hello, hello
Welcome to Sentrion I guess =]
I'd be happy to do a OnexOne with you, if you want of course.

I can also PM you a sample of my writing, or you can glance over the boards and see.
I'm done for something of the horror genre =]

Fire
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
SierraLeoney
Verifier
SierraLeoney

One on one?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one?    One on one?  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:46 pm

Okay, great! I'll pm you with some ideas.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One on one?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one?    One on one?  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:51 pm

OOC: Sounds lovely =]
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One on one?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one?    One on one?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:46 pm

Horrorland, it had been his home for many, many long years. More then he cared to remember, or cared to forget. He was different, he knew that, but so was everyone. Everything had changed in the place once called Wonderland. Once it had been a fantasy world, now, now it was nightmare.

Who was he? He was the Cheshire cat, or at least had once been the Cheshire cat, now he was a human, or atleast part human. He looked human, but if you looked close, you would notice the long, orange and blue tail. The small orange and blue ears and the sharp fangs. He retained some of his cat-like nature as well. He also had changed his name, no longer did the Cheshire cat exist, only Cat.

Cat, that was who he was. The odd creature who wandered the land aimlessly, occasionally misbehaving or doing something that other's would consider unsavory. Cat was a strange being, or so he had been told, some of the others had struggled against the change from wonderland to horrorland, but he had thrown himself into it with a passion. He loved it, loved the drama it brought.

Alice, he remembered Alice, the happy little child who had first fallen down that blasted hole following that blasted white rabbit. She had shaped Wonderland, making it what it was, she had left a lasting imprint on the land. He wondered how she would react if she were to come back to this place, the place she had dubbed wonderland. If she could only see it now he thought, a sardonic smile twisting on his features. He looked different, no long was he those gods be damned awful colours, his hair was black, pitch black and his eyes were bright blue, his ears and tail were striped green and black, making him look like something out of a nightmare. He had rather feminine features, high cheekbones, a thin body though well muscled from his days of climbing and running, things he still enjoyed. He was petite as some would say, looking rather 'adorable' as the March Hare put it.

Cat wasn't normal, he knew that, but what was normal in Horrorland? Murder, mayham the creation of nightmares was all normal. So he no longer lived in the realm of what was normal. He was just Cat, the former Chesire Cat, the trickster of HorrorLand.

-C-
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One on one?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one?    One on one?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:52 pm

It all seemed like a far off dream, one that had happened so long ago she was not even sure that it had actually happened. Alice, her name was Alice, she was eighteen years old and she lived with her father and mother in London England. She knew that was real, going to school, going to her sister's wedding, that was all real, her dreams though, those couldn't be real, could they?

She still remembered the flash of a white tail, someone saying over and over again that they were going to be late. Painting roses red when they had once been white. A cat with the ability to disappear and tea parties with a mad hare and a man with an odd hat. She remembered it all vividly, but it couldn't have been real?

The girl walked, her long blonde hair falling down her back in loose waves, her blue dress short and fashionable and her black patent heels making her much taller then she actually was. Baby blue eyes turned to survey the ground in front of her. The path she was on seemed so familiar, though she was sure she'd never been here before. She walked slowly, contemplating the nightmares she'd been having of late, the same characters as before but all wrong. The cat had been human in her nightmares, clutching a bloody knife and lauging gleefully as she watched him. It all seemed so backwards, so wrong? She frowned, reaching up and twirling an elegant lock of hair, she needed to give up these childish fantasies, she was an adult now, she was going to have her own family soon, once her parents decided on an appropriate match, with her approval of course. She couldn't keep living in a childish fantasy.

With that thought in mind the girl turned, making as if to walk away purpousfully when a root caught her ankle and she pitched forward. She barely had a moment to scream before she was tumbling headlong into a rather deep, dark pit that seemed far to familiar to be a coincidence.

-D-
Back to top Go down
SierraLeoney
Verifier
SierraLeoney

One on one?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one?    One on one?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:14 pm

Lucidity had somehow evolved into an entirely new concept for the Mad Hatter. At first, it had been those moments of levelheadedness that got him through the days. Soon he realized that they were really what was causing him the pain, or that's what he thought he realized. Hatter had come to the conclusion that what really hurt him was knowing that he was insane. These moments of lucidity reminded him of this, and so his logic lead him to believe that they were the enemy. Soon enough it didn't matter. They were gone altogether.

In 'Horrorland' as his home had been nicknamed, there was no asylum nor hospital. No place he could go be taken to until he died so as to shield the citizens from his illness. There was only the open space of the land, and the people in it.

Hatter had, and still does go on 'sprees' occasionally. A nick there, a slit throat here. It was all the same to him, so long as he got some of his anger out. Never all of it, it seemed. There was just too much. It was like this single emotion filled up his entire being. Some of the people of Horrorland speculate that this is what drove him mad, that his head just couldn't hold it all and it broke.

There was a time a long while ago when he was at least on the better side of sane. Sometimes he would recall these memories. He could never place what they meant, or what was going on in them. He only knew that it looked as if a pleasant group of friends had settled down to have some tea. Not knowing what it all meant only made him more irritated though.

In these memories, Hatter looked a bit more presentable. Though not quite, as one could never call Hatter that. Especially not in these times. He now looked as if someone had just taken a pen and scribbled some lines. He wore no shoes as they would eat his feet, and the rest of his clothes were basically rags. His old tattered hat barely managed to stay put on his fiery red hair. It was strange how much his red hair and green eyes stood out against the gray and brown-one could never tell because of all of the collected dirt-colored clothes. Though maybe the bright tones were a blessing, at least to those who inhabited Horrorland. They would get a bit of a warning if he ever passed their way.

*H
Back to top Go down
SierraLeoney
Verifier
SierraLeoney

One on one?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one?    One on one?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Thick, gray clouds of smoke swirled around Opium and her dirty blond head as she puffed in bit by bit the substance contained in her hookah. It stung at her blue eyes, but she found it didn't matter much. Taking in more of the substance and letting out more smoke, she slowly let herself relax and settle into the high. This was really all she ever did anymore. It was the only fun thing to do in Horrorland besides killing or getting killed. She found it kind of funny how many people seemed to like to have 'fun' in the place, though. The entire place was riddled with murder and ill-intentions.

It hadn't always been like this, but who cared about the past? It was past. The only thing that mattered was the present. It was, to her, the only thing that held any levity. You could say she 'lived in the moment' if you'd like, but it was more complicated than that. She honestly had no regard for either past or future. The past was 'old news' and the future could easily be changed, so why bother?

She did, of course, get herself into a bit of trouble with this kind of thinking. Taking risks because she figured nothing but this very second mattered had gotten her banged up and beat up. Some said she thought she was invincible, but really the problem was that she didn't care what happened to her.

Opium regarded everything almost as if she were looking onto it from some high and abstract location completely detached from the situation. She thought that this might contribute to her reckless behavior and self indifference. She had tried to thoroughly decode herself many times, always disappointed when she came up blank in the end. Opium enjoyed examining her own psychological state and the state of others. Really she just liked philosophizing about the world and it's inhabitants, but she always came to the same conclusion, "Who cares?"

*O
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One on one?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one?    One on one?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:04 pm

Blue eyes flashed playfully in a deranged light as the small, bouncing object skipped playfully down the road. Cat was an enigma to Horrorland, he hadn't been 'normal' as an inhabitant of WonderLand, he had been feared because of his odd nature and here, in HorrorLand he seemed to be the only 'normal' being. He giggled aloud at the thought, continuing on his way until he spotted a familiar face.

"Well" He drawled, his tail snapping as he wrapped himself around the Hatter for a moment before breaking away, Cat had always been touchy-feely.
"If it isn't the Mad Hatter" He chuckled softly, "What are you up to Hatter?" His tail was twining around his legs as he looked up at the much taller man, his fangs glinting sadistically in the light as he fidgeted on the spot. Even his fidgeting was elegant, Cat retained a very cat-like, inhumane grace which gave him smooth movements and a rather flexible body. Contoronists would be jealous of him.

He continued to survey the 'Mad' Hatter, a grin on his face as he took to circling the man. It was an odd habit of his, cat-like once again, he always circled people, whether they were friends or enemies, though in HorrorLand one rarely had friends. He bit his lip, savouring the feeling of his fangs piercing his skin and his blood dribbling from the cut as his pink tounge lapped it up. He waited patiently for the Hatter to reply to his questions, sucking on his lip in a rather childish manner.

-C-
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One on one?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one?    One on one?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:12 pm

Alice landed with a loud, painful thud.
"Well" She huffed, sitting up gingerly and looking around.
"Guess it was real, or I hit my head rather hard" She sighed, poking around curiously. She was in a small room, she remembered it from last time she was in this odd place but now it seemed different, darker.

Pushing her way through the too-small door she carefully rose to her feet, eyes going wide at the grey-black landscape that greeted her. It all seemed o familiar, yet in her dreams this place had been bright and colourful, now it was dreary and bleak. She winced, screaming rent the air, though she couldn't pinpoint where it was coming from. Shivering, she pulled her black jacket around her tighter, turning to go back through the door only to realize, like last time, it had disappeared.
"Drat" She mumured, stepping onto the worn path, her legs wobbling slightly.

She walked slowly, trying to remain unobtrusive, she didn't want to be noticed here, not by whatever inhabited this place. She was remembering more and more, WonderLand seemed to come to mind, but that made no sense, this place was anyting but wonderful. Pushing her hair behind her ear she continued walking, where to go? She remembered a Red Queen last time, painting the roses red, because they had been white. She had helped her go home or something similar, but how could she get home this time? Where her old friends even here? The Hatter and the Hare? Or had they died, could they even die? That cat, Chesire hadn't been able to die, she knew that, but the others...

She frowned, she could hear talking not far off, at least she thought it was talking. Walking slowly she pushed through the underbrush, realizing how large everything was here, just like last time.

-D-
Back to top Go down
SierraLeoney
Verifier
SierraLeoney

One on one?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one?    One on one?  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:07 pm

The air seemed electrified and moist. Hatter wondered if there was a storm coming. If that was even possible. He didn't remember. He couldn't see why it mattered to him, even though it did. He had forgotten that he needed to go out this night and get some tea and food as always. It never seemed all that important to him. He always manged to come across nourishment somehow or another.

Off in the distance, Hatter could hear a bit of laughter. He had decided it was just the wind when the real culprit showed up. Cat had come again. He was lucky Hatter wasn't feeling particularly angry at the moment, but that could change rather easily. Unfortunately the pacing and circling Cat always seemed inclined to do caused it to flare up once again.

"Stop that." Hatter snapped at Cat moving away from him and his odd movements. He moved too much like a fluid for Hatter. It confused him, made him angry. But then, most everything had that effect on him. Hatter eyed Cat, trying to figure out what he wanted. Even when he was at least a bit lucid, he could never be sure.

"I'm up to nothing, of course." Suddenly Hatter felt agitated. Not as angry as usual, but enough to snark at Cat. "Don't you have someone else to harass? What are you doing bothering me?" he asked, glaring. He couldn't help but realize something a bit funny in all of this, despite his mood. Even being this rude, it was still nice for Hatter. In fact, Cat was one of the few he wasn't enraged by. There were two maybe three people he could stand. Everyone else was just maddening, and that was good for no one.

*H
Back to top Go down
SierraLeoney
Verifier
SierraLeoney

One on one?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one?    One on one?  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:32 pm

Opium took one last puff of her Hooka. She would have to clean it soon or it would become ruined. She knew that if that happened, it wouldn't be a good day for anyone. She figured if she just kept from using it too much, she could go a little longer without cleaning it off. This was an unfortunate compromise, but one she would have to deal with.

Opium huffed, feeling a bit disoriented as she stood up from her little nook to go look around. She figured if she walked around some she could at least relax a bit. She licked her lips, realizing something was missing. Smoke. Smoke was missing. Reaching down, she brought a cigarette up to her lips and rummaged around until she found something to light it with. It would have to do for now.

As she walked, she vaguely wondered what time it was. It was impossible to tell in this place. The darkness was a constant and she could never figure out exactly what time of day it was. She just had to hope that her internal clock was on the spot, though it rarely was.

Opium had been walking for only a short amount of time when she thought she could hear voices, her cigarette only reduced by an inch or so. As the smoke cleared from her field of vision, she could see it was the Mad Hatter and the Cheshire Cat. They went by Hatter and Cat, now.

She smiled, breathing in another puff of smoke before walking cautiously around the two. She kept her distance, choosing only to observe them in the shelter of trees. Finding a one to lean into, she casually watched and listened in as the two spoke. Hatter sounded angry, but then what else was new? He was always mad about something. Opium licked her lips, getting an impulse. She took another drag of her cigarette, making sure that she had gathered a good amount of smoke before stepping out of the line of trees and deliberately blowing the smoke in their direction. She smiled at that, hoping something would finally happen this night.

*O

Last edited by SierraLeoney on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One on one?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one?    One on one?  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Cat ignored the Hatter's snarky attitude, he was used to it and nothing really phased him. He smirked, "Nothing?" He asked innocently, "Why Hatter, I'm not harassing you, just talking" His tounge darted out, licking his lip again, his smile light and teasing though his eyes danced almost maliciously. He enjoyed the Hatter's company, despite the attitiude, nothing amused him more.

Eventually he stopped moving, knowing his inhuman movements tended to aggrivate the man. His tail wrapped carelessly around his leg as the scent of smoke caught his sensitive nose. Frowning he turned, eyes landing on Opium and his smile stretched a bit. What luck, two of his favorite people and all in one place.

He giggled gleefully, though he didn't move, just watched the other person though narrowed, bright blue eyes, his ears twitching occasionally as he took in the other noises of the current area they were in. He could hear someone stumbling clumsily through the underbrush, and suddenly a strange girl burst through, huffing as if she had exerted herself.

Shifting, Cat watched the girl, she looked awfully familiar, something about her face and dress screamed recognition at him.
His tail twitched as his eyes widened and he stared.
"Alice?" He hissed in a strangled voice, his nails turning into sharp claws as his twisted mind finally caught up with him.
The cause of all of this, the cause of HorrorLand was standing right in front of him.

-C-
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One on one?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one?    One on one?  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:45 pm

Alice huffed and struggled through the thick brush. She knew there was a path but she also wanted to remain hidden for now, better not to alert the locals that she was here. Finally, with a victorious grin she pushed herself forward, having found the source of the voices only to be greeted with an absolutely terrifying sight.

Creatures she remembered from her dream all stared at her, but they were all so different. One was the Chesire Cat she had seen from her dreams, though this time he wasn't clutching a blood knife. The Mad Hatter she'd recognize anywhere from his hat and hair, but he too looked so different. She didn't recognize the blonde female smoking, but something about her had an air of familiarity.

Her name being stated broke her concentration and she looked up, wondering who had spoke. The strange Chesire Cat creature was staring at her, his mouth agape revealing rather frightening fangs, his lips and teety both bloody. She shuddered, wrapping her arms around herself as she watched them. She was so confused, this place had used to be so wonderful, so lovely and now it was a nightmare. Her old friends were clearly deranged, just one look at them told her that.

-D-
Back to top Go down
SierraLeoney
Verifier
SierraLeoney

One on one?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one?    One on one?  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:29 pm

Hatter turned, following Cat's gaze to Opium. She reeked of smoke as usual. Even he who had worked with chemicals all his life found it to be an obnoxious odor. He turned away from her, hoping not to catch anymore of the scent when something in the brush caught his eye.

He noticed the blond hair first. It contrasted with the landscape so much that it was impossible to overlook. Then he caught sight of the blue dress and realized he recognized the girl. From where though? What sort of connection did he have with her that was making him this angry? It was more than his normal blind rage. This was something rooted deep within him.

He heard Cat snarl a name beside him. He thought it sounded something like "Alice". For a moment he considered that his hearing had been off when it clicked. Alice decided to come back?. He realized the connection and the reason to his rage, causing it to flare up even more. "You." he spat, feeling a second emotion as well. A disgust of some kind. What was the strangest thing of all of this was that he could bring himself to take no action upon her. He simply stood stiffly by Cat, daring the girl to provoke him some more.

*H
Back to top Go down
SierraLeoney
Verifier
SierraLeoney

One on one?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one?    One on one?  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Opium smiled, realizing that her feint had worked. She made her way over to Cat and Hatter, noticing the latter's distaste in the scent of smoke she gave off. Hatter was always so agitated, she wondered why he didn't just relax for once. His problem was that he let things affect him too much she thought, taking another drag on the cigarette and preparing to blow it at Hatter when she saw what the other's were seeing.

A girl, with hair a much purer blond than hers, stumbled out of the bushes. Looking thoroughly lost, and even scared. Opium wondered who the girl was, why the two next to her seemed so enraged by her presence. Opium looked the girl over, her blue dress and black heels disclosed nothing of her identity. She could hear Cat hissing a name, but it didn't connect with Opium.

She was beginning to get a bit irritated. It seemed that everyone knew of this girl except her. Their strong emotions towards her caused even more distress, what was she missing? What the hell was going on?

Finally Opium couldn't stand it anymore, puffing on her cigarette she stepped up close to the girl and spat out the words "Who. Are. You?" the smoke followed the motions of her lips, forming three letters in the air. 'O', 'R', and 'U'. hovered in the space in front of Opium before clearing away, leaving an unobstructed view of the girl in it's place.

*O
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One on one?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one?    One on one?  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:03 pm

Cat was bouncing with annoyance, his tail puffed out as he continually barred his fangs at the poor girl.
"Who is she?" He hissed at Opium, "Who is she?" He was rattled, not a good sign.
"She's the bloody reason we're in this damn mess" He snapped, "She's Alice" Everyone in HorrorLand knew who Alice was, knew that this entire world had been created at her whim, or so it seemed. She had the power to destroy the land and she had. She had left, not bothering to actually fix anything and horror had reigned supreme. A mad king ruled know, his dark magic and evil mind had twisted the world. Alice had let that happen.

The girl was staring at them with wide, horrified eyes.
"Me?" She squeaked, biting her lip as Cat answered for her.
"I'm Alice" She offered off-handedly, keeping ehr distance from the seemingly deranged pair. The Hatter had never looked at ehr that way before, they had had tea and had fun, Cat had given her riddles and been funny with his disappearing act, now they just seemed scary.

Cat's tail stiffened again and he muttered under his breath, fidgeting agitatedly.
"She-she" He waved his arms about, seemingly unable to complete the sentence, his anger getting the better of him.
He bounced in place for a moment before prowling forward and looking Alice over, he was about her height, though taller if she took off her heels, but besides the height, she looked the same as before, only older.
"You left us" He spat, sneering at her.
"You abandoned us, went back to that fancy place you were always talking about" He growled, his fingers flexing as his claws sliced into his palms.
"You made us into this" He gestured, "You created HorrorLand"

The girl looked stricken, "What? But this-that-it was all a dream" She protested, stepping away from cat.
"I was a child, it was a vivid dream, and so is this" She stamped her foot in empahsis. Cat looked outraged, "A dream? This?" He snarled, though a deranged giggle escaped him.
"No child, you abandoned us, you said you'd help us, and then you left" He sneered angrily, "You left us at the mercy of that lunatic" Who the lunatic was he didn't clarify, but clearly he wasn't happy.
He sneered again, stalking back over to the Hatter and stationing himself at his side.

-D-

OOC: Now that they're altogether, I'm going to combined my posts.
Back to top Go down
SierraLeoney
Verifier
SierraLeoney

One on one?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one?    One on one?  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:23 am

Hatter's vision was about as red as his hair. He could feel himself shaking a bit, his hands twitching in blood thirst. She had betrayed them, she was a traitor. Everything was her fault. It was all because of Alice. She was the cause of their pain, their insanity. Why shouldn't she be punished as well.

"We ought to do you one better." He snarled, advancing towards her when he felt a push on his chest. It was Opium, her cigarette still in her mouth and a scowl on her face. "Hold on, both of you. I'm just as pissed as you two are, but really what's it gonna do?" she asked, shrugging her shoulders and holding her hands up in question.

"Opium, shut up. Do you even hear yourself? It's her fault we're in this mess. We should show her what it's like." Hatter said, pushing past Opium and towards Alice once more. "I said hold on!" Opium shouted, wriggling in front of Hatter again. "The reason all of this happened was because she left, so how would causing her to leave, in which ever way you were suggesting, help us at all? It wouldn't! You know what would? Her! She can get us out of this shit." Opium said, frustrated.

She took a drag on her cigarette and turned towards Alice. "Listen, girl, I would be all for Hatter's idea if it weren't for the notion that you can help us." Opium was almost growling at this point. "If you're going to help, then great. If not, I suggest you stay away from these two" She said, gesturing to Hatter and Cat.

"Opium, what are you doing? Are you really just going to let her go without any sort of punishment? She's the reason for all of this!" Hatter shouted, grabbing Opium by the shoulders so that he could look her in the eyes. "Yes, Hatter I understand that" A bitter tone coming through in Opium's voice. "But you don't seem to understand that she can help. Stop being pissed for one second and just think about it!" Opium huffed, taking a puff of her cigarette. It was almost gone and she didn't have anymore. This was not her day.

Ooc: I think I will as well.
Sorry this took so long and the dialogue is weird.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One on one?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one?    One on one?  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:11 am

Cat was weaving again, walking in agitated circles behind the Hatter, not willing to approach Alice it seemed. He barely paid attention to the conversation going on around him, only tuning in again when it escalated to a yelling match between Opium and the Hatter. He was with the Hatter in this case, he wanted to tear Alice's skin off strip by strip, show her what it was like to be completely abandoned when you were must vulnerable. But the girl had a point, how could they fix this mess without her? He growled, his sharp fangs exposed as his ears twitched and tail lashed, though he made no move to speak. Instead he slid up next to the Hatter again, glowering at Alice, daring her to answer.

He was angry, beyond angry, the only thing holding him in place was the idea of fixing things. Oh he had no desire to be a cat again, being human, well, being whatever he was, was so much more fun. He hadn't lost any of his abilities, he could still disappear, and do all other manner of fun things, but he knew WonderLand was broken. It needed to be fixed, but the only way to do that would to be get rid of the Mad King and put the White Queen, wherever the hell she was, back on the throne. Alice could help with that.

He twitched forward, pushing past Opium and apporaching the cowering girl.
"You help us and we let you go. If you refuse, I will personally make sure that you don't leave here ever again" He hissed, moderating his voice so only the terrified girl in front of him heard.

----

Alice had listened to everything in stunned silence. She was beyond scared now, they were talking about killing her! She had had no choice when she had left, she had been a child, a little girl playing a fantasy game, she had no idea the place would get this bad. She looked at Opium, giant blue eyes wide with fear, her lower lip trembling as she fought to maintain control over her emotions.

Then Cat approached her, hissing threats as the Hatter frothed behind him, and she nodded, knowing her only option was to help.
"I-I'll help" She stammered, clutching the edge of her skirt and twisting it in her hands. How she'd help, she had no bloody idea, but helping was a lot better then dying in her books. At her answer, Cat broke into a wide, psychotic grin.
"Good girl" He purred, wrapping his arm around her and dragging her towards the others, heedless of the Hatter's annoyance.
"Now, all we need to do..." He trailed off, as if for dramatic effect.
"Is kill the King and get the Queen back" He smirked, "Things should right themselves from that point" Alice was staring at Cat in horror. They had to kill the king? Like that was an easy task, it'd be easier to break into a bloody bank and walk off with all the money, all in broad day light!
"Are you Mad?" She asked, shaking her head in disbelief.
"Yes, quite mad actually" Cat replied, grinning dangerously.
"We all are"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One on one?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one?    One on one?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One on one?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: