Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:14 pm

Blitz watched them then turned his head towards the broken landscape. His white ears perked back and forth as the wind whistled around them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:21 pm

*I have nothing*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:43 am

"This place we called home." Sparky murmured.
"It's a barren desertland, it used to be filled with life, vibrant activity, and noise." Venus spoke up, glancing at the empty city.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:25 pm

Blain nodded. "Yes, this used to be my home as well... And now, it's just an empty, ash-filled shell..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:44 pm

Shade hugged Natalia as they sat on the edge of the platform while Shei strode through the city.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:05 pm

"It makes my soul hurt to think of all the people that met their end here...", Rider said quietly. Torque nodded.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:32 am

Shade gave a quiet sigh, and Lucky glanced around, ears perking for sounds.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:09 pm

"But that's all the more reason to destroy the Neddle!", Rider said, smirking and clenching his hands into fists. "To make those robots pay for what they did to our friends and families!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:14 pm

"Yea!" Ciberius cheered, throwing a fist into the air. Venus smiled at her older brother.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:19 pm

"Destroy the robots!", Torque cheered, laughing. Hedger nodded. "Yeah, let's kick those metal freaks' asses..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:24 pm

Diana laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:30 pm

Leath snickered. "Let's focus on getting ready for the fight, guys."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:37 pm

"We need to find new weapons too." Shade murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:46 pm

"We could jury-rig some machine things, like Leath's done with Shei and the nanos. Having some footsoldiers definitely wouldn't hurt."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:05 am

"That's not a bad idea at all." Diana murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:16 pm

Blain nodded. "Yeah, that's a rather good idea, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:11 pm

"Yes, in case one of us gets injured and we are not able to fight." Shade smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:36 am

"Or just have the bots do all the fighting, and we'll be safe."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:15 am

"That'd probably be worth well the work." Diana nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:08 am

"It'd take a helluva llot of modification to make the machines we can salvage into a shape where they'd stand a chance, though...."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:57 pm

"This is gonna require a lotta searching for good pieces." Sparky gave a sigh as Lucky sat next her, his head turning from left to right.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:21 pm

Hedger nodded. "But if it means we don't die, it's worth it."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:47 pm

"So let's give Shei a break right now? He can rest while we look for pieces." Diana murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:12 am

"Yes, I would rather enjoy a chance to sit down and rest.", Shei said, his voice booming inside the chamber in which they stood.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:55 pm

"All right, we'll take 30, you may stop now." Venus murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next