HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Sun May 22, 2011 12:20 pm

"The board is too dangerous, too fast, too... unpredictable. I haven't worked out all the bugs yet. But, I have a better idea.", Leath said. He walked outside, and snapped his fingers. A nanobot swarmed descended, and formed into a large silvery vehicle. "This is a prototype transport. Before we found Shei, I was going to build off of this. It's very safe.", he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Mon May 23, 2011 6:11 pm

"Blitz scout ahead." Shade murmured. The German shephered nodded then sprinted off out of the room as everyone else began to get ready to roll out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Mon May 23, 2011 6:25 pm

Torque helped Hedger carry Diana to the transport. "Wait, you say you've found Shei!?", Rider said, rushing over to Leath. "Yes. Well, really it was Blain and shade. But I've been working on modifying him to carry us to other areas so that we don't put ourselves at too much risk.", he said. "Move? Aren't you content with simply surviving in this hell?", Rider said, getting a little irritated. "You think you could take out the Neddle, perhaps? With your weapons and your fancy robot arm!? Well you can't! I lost the rest of my team that way. We were a highly skilled militia. You're a small group of cocky fools!", he said, slammed his palm on Leath's shoulder. Leath scowled and grabbed Rider by the throat, lifting him high off the ground. "I'm getting very tired of you, very fast, Rider.", he snarled. He let go of Rider, and let him fall, gasping for air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Tue May 24, 2011 7:10 pm

Diana got startled when Leath snapped at Rider and flinched in pain and Shade quickly dashed over to him, "Calm down, don't listen to him please." The female murmured to him quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Tue May 24, 2011 7:23 pm

Leath glared at Rider, but nodded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Wed May 25, 2011 6:44 pm

Blitz came back tail wagging and Sparky smiled at him, "Thanks boy. All right gang, the path is clear for us!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Wed May 25, 2011 6:59 pm

Leath snapped his fingers, and another, slightly smaller board appeared, which he hopped on to. "You all take the transport. I like the board better."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Sat May 28, 2011 2:12 pm

Everyone hopped onto the board and Blitz began to sprint off towards the hidden underground base.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Sat May 28, 2011 4:05 pm

The transport began moving autonomously, heading for the base, followed closely by Leath and the board.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Sat May 28, 2011 7:52 pm

Blitz ran down into the tunnel barking and Sparky emerged from the building with Natalia and all of the other animals that were with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Sat May 28, 2011 8:03 pm

"Clear a few beds. We have a few visitors.", Hedger said, helping Torque to carry Diana form the transport.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Sun May 29, 2011 12:04 pm

Sparky nodded and began to remove stuff from one of the beds clearing it out. Blitz came following after them as Diana glanced around the place, feeling sleep tugging at her eyelids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Sun May 29, 2011 12:08 pm

As he carried Diana, Hedger cursed to himself that he still wasn't able to remember her. He recognized her name, he recognized her face, but he hadn't the foggiest why he remembered her...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Sun May 29, 2011 12:32 pm

When she was settled onto the bed, Sparky came over to her and smile, "Do you want to eat now or later?"
"Probably later, thank you." She murmured quietly, before doozing off to a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Sun May 29, 2011 12:38 pm

Hedger approached Rider, who was staring daggers at Leath, who was doing the same in return. "Rider, I recognize you, Torque, and Diana, but I haven't the slightest clue where I remember you from. Do you know me?", he asked. rider looked at hedger, and shook his head. "'Fraid not, Hedger."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Sun May 29, 2011 12:40 pm

"Break it up you two." Shade glowered slightly. Venus smirked, "Well since we got more people, the ratios going to be cut down again?"
"Maybe not, hopefully we can find some food." Sparky murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Sun May 29, 2011 12:46 pm

"I'll work with Rider to upgrade Shei, I suppose.", Leath said begrudgingly. "Then we'll be able to move on sooner."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Sun May 29, 2011 12:51 pm

"All right, but first off anyone hungry? I saw the food has been untouched for two days, hopefully none of you been starving." Sparky murmured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Sun May 29, 2011 12:57 pm

"I'm fine. I think better on an empty stomach.", Leath said. "Same here.", Rider said. the two glared at each other, but nodded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Sun May 29, 2011 1:03 pm

Sparky gave a nod and turned to Venus, "What about you?"
"I've haven eaten for at least five days, you're not going to force food down my throat. I think the ones who are more injured and very frail need it more then I do." The fourteen year-old answered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Sun May 29, 2011 1:06 pm

"Food for me, please.", Torque said, rubbing his stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Sun May 29, 2011 1:09 pm

Shade laughed and turned to Natalia, "Get him a few of everything." The young girl nodded running into the building, and came back out with a handful of food for him. She approached Torque and held it up for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Sun May 29, 2011 1:10 pm

Torque smiled and took the food, and began eating immediately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Sun May 29, 2011 1:14 pm

Sparky laughed quietly and Shade turned to her, the thirteen year-old answered, "You see how small Natalia is compared to him, it's cute and funny at the sam time." Shade shook her head laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Sun May 29, 2011 1:19 pm

Rider nodded, laughing, and Leath did the same, as did Hedger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   

Back to top Go down

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next