Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Vampire Knights

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Vampire Knights - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:28 pm

Marik followed them, near the back of the group as they walked eastward.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:35 pm

Almeria walked with the group as she was hoping Voodoo wouldn't get any news of this, espically since Oake is alone in the caslte by herself and with no one else,
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:38 pm

*Mmm, cut back to Oake and Marik's grandfather, wherever the hell they are?*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:53 pm

The female vampire sat in her room glancing around at the grey walls and she gave a sigh, flopping onto the bed, "This sucks."

-----

Voodoo's ears twitched and the black feline got up, his head turning from side to side.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:07 pm

*I can't remember the guy's name, so he's Vincent now.*

*Also, I meant the shifter cat, not Oake. They've been out of the story for so long that I've forgotten their names! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:30 am

Ooc\\
Which shifter cat?
o u o
I got Lantern, Porcelain, Almeria, then Voodoo, those are the familiars as of right now.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:28 pm

*The one we started with*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:28 pm

Ooc\\
Voodoo~
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:44 am

*Yes, that one*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:40 am

Voodoo's ears twitched and he woke up glancing around, he nudged Vincet with his tail.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:17 am

Vincent sat up quickly, looking at the familiar. "what is it, Voodoo?"
Back to top Go down
Volkenagrim
Verifier

PostSubject: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:02 pm

May I join this?
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:06 am

*Of course Volky!*
Back to top Go down
Volkenagrim
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:50 pm

(I'm going to post my charrie first then jump in!)
Name: Enzarou
Species: Human and yet can shift into Vampire, also shifts as a Vampire Human
Looks: Has messy long black hair he keeps tied up in a long braid. His eyes are grayish red, yet are usually nearly entirely closed most of the time. His face is rather pear shaped a bit. Also his skin on his body is very pale. Like a vampire's. He is tall and a tad skinny. Also lanky in build. He wears black clothing and very old looking in time period. He wears a black cloak to hide his features he tries to hide.
Nature: Kind of unnerving, very eccentric, cheerful, very annoying at times. Extremely easy going, yet hard to handle. So mysterious at times and unpredictable.
Other: Was turned into a Vampire by a mysterious Hybrid by the name of Diclino. Yet his high sense of humanity has enabled him to control the Vampire Genes. So well in fact he can decide rather to stay a human. Turn into a full blooded Vampire, or a rare type of Vampire Human. Has several consciouses. These Consciouses are Zanzarou, the Vampire; whom is Cold Blooded, Cruel and very harsh at times yet is still like Enzarou. and Enzanzarou, whose nature is like Zanzarou but more like Enzarou. Enzanzarou is the Vampire Human Conscious. They both look alike yet Zanzarou is entirely surrounded by numerous bats that exude a dark energy. Enzanzarou has no bats surrounding him and has blood red and black wings like Zanzarou.
Looks of Zanzarou: Has even darker hair color than Enzarou, and much paler skin than his Human Counterpart Conscious. His eyes are Red and slightly more open than Enzarou's. His body is somewhat enveloped by numerous bats that give off a dark aura. His clothes are a more torn and darker variant of Enzarou's. Has very powerful Black and Red wings that exude the same darkness as the bats.
Looks of Enzanzarou: Same as Enzarou but with a mixture of pale skin and Red Grey Eyes. The eyes like Enzarou are mostly kept quite closed. His build is like Enzarou's as well. The Wings are Black and Red but lack the darkness of Zanzarou. He also lacks the numerous bats as well.
Back to top Go down
Volkenagrim
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:56 pm

A strange screeching sound was heard not far from Voodoo and Vincent. The screeches started to get louder, almost as if they were getting closer. A figure of a tall Vampire slowly approached them, and seemed very exhausted and extremely badly injured. The Vampire looked around and saw them. He sighed with pain and thirst. The eyes flashed red and then they suddenly lacked color and he passed out.
The ground to the Vampire that had collapsed was cold and wishfully dark. He had hoped he could've collapsed in his coffin not too far from here. But he noticed there was other Vampires he could tell were near here. Thus he was rather calm and peaceful as he drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:19 pm

"I hear, someone approaching and then a group." He murmured. A small red-eyed crow appeared, it was Almeria.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:25 pm

*Got nothing. Dammit.*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:43 pm

"Where's Oake?" Voodoo asked, anger detected in his voice. The female familiar's ears folded back, "She surrendered for our freedom."
"You let her?!" He growled, purple eyes enraged in fury.
"Leave Almeria alone Voodoo, it is not her fault, we still have time anyways before they kill her." Nailu muttered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:07 am

Marik nodded. "Yeah, but we're gonna need help. He's probably got the whole castle on lock-down. We're gonna need a goddamned army..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:45 pm

"I sent two familiars to gather the strays like themselves." The female familiar murmured. Voodoo gave a tight nod and spoke up, "Aye Oake you got yourself into deep trouble."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:23 am

"And I can probably gather up some slayers.", X offered.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:55 pm

"That would be helpful, we'll need as much help as we can get to free Oake since Saf has heightened security around the castle." The familiar murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:32 pm

(Clear your inbox in mytho)

X nodded. "So, who shall accompany me on my aide mission?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:46 pm

Ooc\\
Done

Bic//
"Almeria can go. I'll shall be fine on my own." He turned to her. The female familiar gave a nod.
Back to top Go down
Volkenagrim
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:55 pm

The Vampire surrounded by a small army of bats began to stir. The bats screeched as he moved. Then they black shadowy bats began to fly up as he rose from the floor. He somehow heard that, strangers would need an Army. The Vampire smiled and sighed with a slight chuckle. "Well Zanzarou... You better show how much of a deadly one man army you are... But better take it easy." He said to himself.
The Vampire as he revealed was named Zanzarou. Zanzarou was a very unique sort of Vampire. He was tall and lean, like most Vampires, also pale; and was fond of darker and drearier clothing. But what was REALLY different with him was the numerous bats that looked like living shadows with piercing red eyes surrounding him. And the fact he had a longing of being more human. Yet also had a longing to stay as he is. A Vampire. Yet a Vampire with a secret Humanity. And a secret inner darkness that courses through his very veins. A powerful darkness lurking that urges him to feed on blood above the normal amount that most need to satisfy their thirsts...
Zanzarou walked around and found the other Vampires he'd overheard earlier. Or the Familiars of those he's overheard. He walked right up to one of them and placed a hand on the shoulder. "I've overheard you need an army. Or another Familiar perhaps needed one..." he said with a wild snicker and evil glow in his eyes. "I'll help... But really am low on blood... VERY low... If you know what I mean. So please allow me to be of assistance." When he finished talking to the first Familiar he then nodded to the other. They seemed kinda spooked to him. He smiled and thought it was perhaps it was due to the fact the Bats had landed on his body and now hanging upside down on his arms, shoulders, back and whatever part on his body had fabric to land on. Except for areas where the legs of his pants were. And below that region of the hip.
"Please take me to where I need to go..." He finally demanded to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knights   Vampire Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Knights
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next