Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:10 pm

The female's blue eyes narrowed and the female threw out attacks at the female, suddenly a blue barrier came up around Zero as Kirin was far off from the side putting it on.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:19 pm

Shirley snarled and threw several knives at Kirin, aiming for several vital points.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:57 pm

Drakiel came forth, taking them upon his wings, and hurled them outwards, snarling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:23 pm

Shirley growled and continued attacking Zero.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:43 pm

The demno snarled and charged foward snarling, scythe glowing a wicked purple glow.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:57 pm

Shirley swung her own weapon, catching the handle of her opponent's scythe in the curve of one of her weapon's blades.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:10 pm

"Damn." Zero murmured then pulled her scythe away and swung a foot at Shirley.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:04 pm

Shirley reached out and grabbed Zero's foot. "Nice try, sweetie.", she said, her voice dripping with venom. She flipped Zero upside-down and threw her against the far wall.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:50 pm

She hit the wall with a cry and slid to the ground, groaning in pain.
"Zero!" Noble cried, spinning around to come by her side.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:01 pm

"Rain of Hellfire. Destroy the Innocents!", Shirley shouted. the cavern began to rumble, and orbs of flame and magma began to form in the air.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:03 pm

Drakiel came over to Zero and placed his wings over them as he covered them, Azreal quickly flew over getting Relic and he was placed with Noble as the fallen angel flew around round up the others from being hurt. Kirin called in Yeraky and Blood as they flew to him and Azreal saw the bloodhound stumbled from all of the pain he has been carrying upon him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:05 pm

The orbs exploded suddenly, expanding at an insane speed. The cavern filled with fire, and the horrid sound of Shirley's evil, twisted laughter. "Burn, you fools! BURN!", she screamed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:31 pm

"Kirin!" Azreal screamed. He nodded and suddenly his hands began to glow blue, and a shield around them all. Drakiel had help the sorcerer too with the magic has has within him and Zero watched as the flames swirled around them, trying to engulf the group.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:36 pm

Marcus put up a shield of wind to strengthen the barrier the others were forming, praying that it would be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:38 pm

Zero curled close to Noble as the human was scared out of her wits, and the hellhound curled her wings protectively around her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:43 pm

The flames dissipated, leaving the group unscathed. "What!? NO!! Dammit! How could you have survived that?", Shirley shouted.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:50 pm

The barrier came down and Kirin fell to his knees, drained from his power. Azreal came over to her brother, placing an arm around his shoulders, "You did amazing, rest now."
"Thanks." He murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:56 pm

"I'll have to deal with you myself!", Shirley said, her voice suddenly insanely deep and menacing. An orb of red shot from her forehead, and she crumpled to the ground, moaning. The orb formed into the shape of a massive demon holding an equally massive sword.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:02 pm

The groups eyes widen and Zero quickly got up to get Shirley's body, carrying it back towards the hellhounds. The two dragons snarled, tensing up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:05 pm

The demon snarled. "I was sent to destroy you, and you keep surviving! How the here do you do it?", he demanded.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:08 pm

Zero turned to Azreal who shrugged and the hellhounds shook their heads, not knowing what was either protecting them down here or what magic they hold within.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:09 pm

"Well, whatever the hell you're doing, I'm putting a stop to it! I'm gonna kill you lot once and for all!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:13 pm

"Break!" Kirin rasped. Drakiel swung Zero and Relic onto his back while Yeraky got Kirin and flew off into the skies. The two hellhounds shot off in a different direction and Azreal flew off herself away from the others.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:18 pm

Marcus created a large blade from wind, and Matty summoned an axe made of lightning. "Elemental crystals sure do kick ass, eh?", Marcus muttered, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:22 pm

Yeraky shifted into a large wicked dragon-blade and Kirin landed on the ground with the weapon in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next