HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue May 17, 2011 2:50 pm

"You're right... No tie." Zero said, looking at himself in the mirror. "But, you're wrong about my ego, it's just the right size." He said, running a comb through his hair.

Andy reached up, kissing him again, a bit rougher this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue May 17, 2011 2:55 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes, "Yes, just the right size for two egotistical people" She teased, making sure she had a small purse.
"Ready?" She asked, "A car should be waiting for us downstairs" She walked effortlessly across the room with the air of someone who was used to nearly breaking their neck while walking in heels. She had had to practice a lot, considering that Shaye was fairly clumsy.

Keith winced as his still sensitive head was banged against the cement wall. Andy was being incredibly rough, and normally he wouldn't midn, but right now it was totally weird.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue May 17, 2011 2:59 pm

Zero appeared at Shaye's side, holding out his elbow to her. "We don't need you falling, now do we?" he teased.

Andy's hands snaked down Keith's chest and found the hem of his shirt, beginning to tug it upward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue May 17, 2011 3:10 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes, "You know, I've gotten pretty good at walking around in these things" She teased, pointedly ignoring the offered arm. She could walk after all, even if Zero didn't believe her half the time.
"Come on then, lets not keep them waiting" She said, making sure she had a key card for the room.

Keith's eyes flew open in surprise and he quickly tugged his shirt back down. As much as he loved Andy he was not about to do this in a public location, or a creepy back alley with a dead body five feet away stuffed in a trash can.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue May 17, 2011 3:12 pm

Zero scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Sure you have." He said.

Andy looked confused, then very angry. "What are you doing?" she demanded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue May 17, 2011 3:16 pm

Shaye smirked, "I haven't broken my ankle or fallen over lately now have I?" She teased, chuckling softly at him,

Keith looked down at Andy, eyes wide.
"What Are you doing?" He growled, narrowing his eyes
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue May 17, 2011 3:19 pm

Zero scoffed. "We shall see."

Andy looked startled, which, thankfully, gave the real Andy a chance to speak. "Keith, Blood lust." Andy hissed loudly, before Blood lust took back over. "Don't you love me?" Blood-lusted Andy demanded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue May 17, 2011 3:23 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes, "I'm not made of glass" She muttered "Besides, being a female model means you have to wear heels" She pointed out, slipping out of the elevator they had just been on and heading easily towards the lobby.

Keith groaned, damn, damn and triple bloody damn. He rubbed a hand over his face, staring down at Andy as she wondered if he loved her.
"Of course I love you" He murmured, trying to extract himself from her grip.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue May 17, 2011 3:26 pm

Zero looked shocked. "Do I have to wear heels too?" he gasped teasingly, looking down at his feet. "Oh, you said female models." He said. "Then why was Tyra wearing heels?" he asked.

Andy looked at him. "Then why won't you kiss me?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue May 17, 2011 3:29 pm

Shaye smirked, "She modeled for years Zero, it's habit" She said with a small grin.
"Besides, once you get used to them, they're fairly comfortable" She shrugged, "Some women only wear heels" She pointed out, glancing around for a car.
"Ah, a limo, I guess we're picking up the girls as well, lovely' She said, shaking her head lightly, her bangs fanning the air for a moment before falling around her face.

Keith winced, "Blood breath" He said, it was the first thing that came to mind besides the stating that she had become a raving lunatic.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue May 17, 2011 7:01 pm

Zero chuckled. He looked at the limo and frowned slightly. Then he nodded. "Yippie."

Andy frowned. "Well, come on. Let's go home so I can brush my teeth." She grinned sexily, grabbing his hand and pulling him along.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue May 17, 2011 11:04 pm

"It'll be fine" Shaye smirked, "They'll probably be to awed by your good looks to even talk at first" She teased.

Keith was mildly relieved, if he got Andy home he could trap her in the bedroom until she came down from the blood lust.
"Good idea" He agreed, smiling in return.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Wed May 18, 2011 3:21 pm

Zero nodded. "Hopefully." He murmured, holding open the limo door for her.

Andy pulled him along, her fingers tracing softly over the skin over his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Wed May 18, 2011 5:47 pm

"Thanks" Shaye said, sliding into the limo and situating herself comfortably. The two winners could sit across from her and Zero, and hopefully there wouldn't be to many awkward questions.

Keith sighed, trying to keep up with an insane Andy. His skin was tingling from where she was tracing her fingers over it, though he did his best to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Wed May 18, 2011 7:02 pm

"How long do you think that this dinner will last?" Zero's face was a bit pained, but it straightened out almost instantly.

Andy let go of Keith has she entered their house. She blew quickly past both Jay and Adrian. Jay automatically looked at Keith. "What's wrong with Andy? She looks sick." Jay asked, standing from her place on the couch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Thu May 19, 2011 12:07 pm

"An hour, maybe a bit more" Shaye said with a small shrug.
"It wont be to bad" She said, reaching over and squeezing his hand reassuringly.

Keith sighed, "Blood lust" He muttered to Jay, looking exahusted.
"I'm going to go lock her in the bedroom until she comes out of it"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Thu May 19, 2011 3:05 pm

Zero nodded. "Okay. Let's do this already," he murmured as the limo slowed.

Jay grimaced. "She really won't like that. But it's in her best intrest." Jay looked at Keith with a small smile. "When she comes out of it, she's going to want you still, you know that right?" Jay pointed out the obvious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Thu May 19, 2011 3:29 pm

Shaye laughed, peering out the window at the house the models were staying in.
"Lovely" She commented, watching the two eager girls run down the steps, she smiled lightly, though she wasn't to impressed with the unprofessional behaviour.

Keith groaned, "She always wants me" He teased Jay, following Andy downstairs. The basement bedroom was the perfect place to trap the slightly nuts vampiress. Waiting till Andy was in the room, he shut the door behind her, locking it from the outside.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Thu May 19, 2011 5:27 pm

Zero looked at the girls. They were slightly pretty, but very unprofessional and naive. He raised an eyebrow. "I hope they were good models." He said, sitting back a bit.

jay laughed. "I know." She watched Keith walked downstairs. Seconds later, there was loud banging against the door. All the vampires could break easy, including Andy, but that door was made of something that wasn't wood and it was very strong. None of them could break through except maybe Zero and even then it would be hard for him. "You know it's even worse because you're engaged, right?" Jay called teasingly down to Keith.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun May 22, 2011 12:27 am

"They didn't take awesome pictures, but they handled the challenge the best" Shaye said, "Overall, they were better then the other girls" She shrugged, watching them slide into the limo and gaze around in awe.
"Alanna and Devon, this is Zero" She introduced, surpressing a flare of jealousy as the two fell all over her soulmate.

"Shut up Jay" Keith growled from his place at the door to the bedroom. He was seated, back against the door, making sure Andy stayed in the room and that in case something happened, he was on hand to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun May 22, 2011 8:34 am

Zero shrugged. "I know nothing about it." Zero simply waved as a greeting and watched as the girls shrunk back, clearly disappointed.

Jay's hand became cat claws as she hooked them. "Rawr." She said, swiping her claws at Keith.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Wed May 25, 2011 5:56 pm

Shaye shrugged, looking over the two girls with an almost disdainful expression, though she masked it beautifully. Slowly, she began to coax questions and information from the two aspiring models, though she wasn't interested in the least.
"Well pictures are important, but to be a top model you have to be a triple threat" She explained, smiling at Devon, "You have to take incredible pictures, be able to do a decent commercial and walk a runway" She said, glancing at Zero out of the corner of her eye.

Keith groaned, "Jay, go bug Adrian" He muttered, "I'm trying to make sure your insane sister doesn't escape and decide to infect every vampire in the house with the desire to go insane and kill you"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Thu May 26, 2011 8:12 am

Zero watched the girls thoughtfully and he cursed himself. He should've eaten before he came here. He saw Shaye look at him in the corner of her eye.

Jay chuckled. "She only wants you," she teased, loping up the stairs back to the couch, sitting down next to Adrian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat May 28, 2011 11:57 am

Shaye frowned, watching Zero carefully, though she continued to engage in conversation with the two models. In no time they had pulled up to a rather nice, though secluded restaurant.
Smiling, Shaye slipped from the car, waiting for the others before heading inside.

Adrian looked in Jay's direction as she sat back down.
"Haressing my brother Jay? He gets enough of that from Andy" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon May 30, 2011 4:11 pm

OoC: Sorry, I just got back from camping. Smile

BiC:

Zero got out of the car, catching up to Shaye real quick. "I have to model with all of them tomorrow? Or just these two?" he asked.

Jay giggled. "Oh, but it's fun Adrian. You should try it." She sad, leaning back in the couch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: