HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 8:20 pm

"You're good at this already," Andy whispered, her lips parting as she smirked at Keith. "I usually do what they tell me," she murmured. The photgrapher yelled something and Andy grabbed Keith's shirt at pulled him closer, her lips parting and eyes darkening as she took in the familiar face that was her other half.

Zero scoffed. "Nah. You should've heard me in Paris. Man! That was bad." He said, kissing her back. "I love you too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 8:23 pm

Keith laughed, "Why aren't they telling me what to do then?" He asked softly, bringing his hand up to brush a hair from her face. He could hear the mad clicking of the camera and figured he was doing something right.

Shaye looked at Zero curiously, "Care to enlighten me?" She asked, "I've never heard about your time in Paris" She smiled and shuddered softly at his statemnet. She loved moments like this with Zero.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 8:26 pm

Andy chuckled. "They are Keith. The rapid clicking. You're obviously doing something right. And the pictures looks good, that's all they care about." She narrowed her eyes a bit. "You're a natural. Just take lead and I'll follow." She said, smirking at keith.

Zero shook his head. "Negative Ghost Rider. I don't even want to relive that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 8:30 pm

Keith laughed softly, "A natural? Hmmm" He teased, shifting positions lightly. One of the branches was low enough so he placed Andy on it and looked up at her.
"How's that?" He asked curiously, hearing a small cheer from behind him.
"How strong is your man?" One of the voices called out to Andy.

Shaye arched an eyebrow, "Did you just call me ghost rider?" She asked, chuckling softly.
"Never mind then, if you don't want to talk about it, we don't have to" She said, breaking away from Zero and going out onto the balcony that overlooked the city.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 8:35 pm

Andy laughed, throwing her head back in that dramatic way people do. Photos continued to snap. She grinned down at Keith. "How strong are you, Keith?" she murmured to him, looking down at him.

Zero chuckled. "I call lots of people Ghost rider." He said, following her. "Hey," he frowned playfully. "Why are you leaving me?" he cried, sticking his lower lip out in a pout.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Keith smirked, "I don't really think you want to find that out" He said, smiling up at her.
"But you've seen what I can do to car, imagine that but to a whole building" He winked, laughing slightly at the dramatic expression on her face.

Shaye turned looking back at Zero, "Because calling your friends ghost rider is fine, but calling your girlfriend that is just wrong" She teased.
"He's a flaming skull that rides a motorcycle" She laughed, letting out a sudden shriek as a spray of water hit her from behind. Whirling she saw someone retreating into their own room on the opposite balcony, a bucket in their hand.
"Asshole" She growled under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 8:42 pm

Andy couldn't help but smile. "I'm supposed to look sexy, not happy." She said, lightly hitting Keith with her high-heeled foot. Photos could still be heard snapping.

Zero shook his head. "I told you not to leave me." He teased, his face completely serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 8:46 pm

"Andy you could be miserable and still be sexy" Keith said, laughing lightly.
"Do you want to come down? Or should I join you up there?" He asked with a small smile.

Shaye glowered at Zero, walking inside and going through her bag for new clothes.
"I went outside for some fresh air, I didn't leave you" She grumbled, digging through her things and tossing clothing she considered to be useless at this moment aside.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 8:48 pm

Andy smiled, leaning forward to say something queitly, and gasped when she fell off the tree branch. She didn't have time to be shocked.

Zero picked off a piece of clothing from the floor. "Put this on," he teased, tossing Shaye a skimpy piece of her clothing. "I like it." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 8:53 pm

Keith moved lightening fast, the moment Andy fell he caught her in his arms.
"Gods love" He breathed, looking stressed, completely ignoring the clicking of the camera.
"Are you okay?" He brushed her hair back, still holding her, cradled in his arms protectively.

Shaye caught the article of clothing.
"Hmm" She said, chuckling softly and shedding her wet clothes to slide it on.
"You know, some men would be annoyed that their girlfriends just got doused with water in a cheap attempt to see them" She murmured softly.
"I was wearing a white shirt" She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 8:58 pm

Andy sighed in relief. "Thank you, darling." she murmured. then she began to laugh at herself. "I'm to clumsy and uncoordinated to be a vampire." She whispered to Keith. Andy leaned forward, wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing him fully on the lips. "God, I love you." She murmured against his lips. Photographers were getting a bit closer, trying to catch the sliver of sunrays between Andy and Keith's face, since their faces were so close together.

"Oh, I'm angry. i'm just not going to do anything, because if I do, it will be illegal and I'd rather not ruin our night." Zero said, smiling as Shaye slipped the clothing on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 9:02 pm

"You and Shaye both" Keith said, smiling as she kissed him. He very nearly growled as one photograhper got very up close and person, trying to catch the "Emotion" as he put it. He sighed, "I'm glad you're okay, I know if you hit the ground you'd be fine anyway, but still" He said, looking at her with an almost anxious expression.

Shaye looked at Zero, "Illegal?" She asked, "And woud ruin our night? Do we have a night planned?" Shaye asked, sitting down on the bed and running her brush through her now damp hair.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 9:04 pm

Andy gestured at her outfit. "The dress. I can afford it, but I would never wear it, so I don't want it." She said, smiling, turning Keith's face toward her's as he almost growled at a photographer. "It's better if you ignore them." She murmured, nuzzling his neck gently, kissing his collar bone, than his neck.

Zero smiled as she sat down on the bed. "Well, I was hoping so." He hinted, smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 9:07 pm

Keith sighed, "I can afford you mean" He teased, his eyes almost closing as she kissed him.
"Hard to ignore someone taking pictures of your most intiment moments" He said lightly, finally setting Andy down carefully.

Shaye rolled her eyes, but was smiling lightly.
"Hmmm, hoping is always a good thing" She said softly. "What did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 9:10 pm

Andy smiled. "They're done." She said as the photographer walked away. "Now it's up to you. You can either join me at the lake, or you can go sleep with Jay and Adrian over there," she said, gesturing to Adrian and Jay in the chairs across the field. "Of course, changing scenes, means changing outfits." She warned.

Zero looked at her. "Do i need to spell it out for you?" he asked. "What did I just ask you to put on?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 9:13 pm

Keith sighed, "I'm fine with either love, what would you like?" He asked, looking at her affectionately.
"I think I might just have to join you however, since those rocks look awfully high and dangerous" He said, chuckling lightly.

Shaye laughed, "An outfit that has men hanging off their balcony" She said, pointing at the balcony that had tossed water at her. Three men, presumably Shaye's age were staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 9:17 pm

Andy chuckled. "Well, you're very good." She kissed him again gently and was pulled away by her manager. She smiled. "Go change." she mouthed as people turned her around and began wiping off her makeup to re-do it.

Tiffany appeared at Keith's elbow. "Are you going to continue with the shoot?" she asked. "the pictures turned out great, by the way." She said, smiling.

Zero walked over. "I hope you fall." He said, smiling wickedly and snapping the curtains closed. His eyes sparkled dark and sensual. "What would you like to do?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 9:19 pm

Keith smiled at Andy before looking down at Tiffany, "Yea I suppose I am" He said with a small smile.
"She might decide to take a nose dive off of a rock or something" He said, laughing lightly.

Shaye laughed lightly at Zero's behaviour.
"What would I like to do?" Her eyes wide for a moment, she rose slowly, sliding into his arms.
"Many, many things" Her voice a mere whisper.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 9:24 pm

Tiffany looked thoughtful. "I don't think we've had a shoot where Andriana hasn't fallen. She's very clusmy." Tiffany began walking back off to the tent, assuming keith was following.

Zero arched an eyebrow. "Really?" he asked, cokcing his head to the side. "I can't imagine what..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 9:28 pm

"Dont remind me" Keith muttered, laughing as he trailed behind Tiffany.
"So how long have you been working in this industry?" He asked, curious.

Shaye sighed, smiling at Zero, "Many things" She said again, "But at this moment, just one" She said affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 9:31 pm

Tiffany chuckled. "A couple years. 2 or 3. Not very long." She smiled, leading Keith into the tent and looking on a rack of swim trunks. She sighed, looking back over at Keith, then at the clothes. "How long have you been modeling?" she asked.

Zero smirked. "What's that?" he asked, scooping her up. He sat her on the bed and gently laned her back on the many pillows. He leaned on his elbows above her, so not to crush her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 9:34 pm

Keith laughed, "This is my first time doing this" He said. "Andy sort of made me do it. She's the model, I'm just her fiancee" He said, looking at her curiously.

Shaye smiled, "I think you know what that is Zero" She said, pulling him down for a kiss.
"But I'm comfortable just lying here with you" She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 9:37 pm

Tiffany coughed, surprised. "Wow. You're good for a first-timer." She said. "Andriana didn't tell us that you guys got engaged. Congrats." She said, handing him a pair of plain black swim trunks. "Go change. Andriana should be ready in minute now."

Zero narrowed his eyes. "Of course you are." He said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 9:39 pm

Keith shrugged, "It wasn't exactly big news at the time" he murmured, suddenly wondering what Andy was telling her stylists and what not. He was a bit freaked out now. Taking the shorts he went into the tent and changed quickly, emerging moments later, his fit body shining in the sun due to his pale skin.

Shaye smiled, "Why the look, I said we could do more then just lie here" She winked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri May 13, 2011 9:43 pm

Tiffany smiled and nodded. "Those look good." She nodded at the trunks. "Yes, those'll do." They completely skipped hair, since Andy would just fix it before the shoot anyway. Tiffany looked as another girl came runnin up and Tiffany listened. "That's fine, yes. Go on, Lori." Tiffany finally growled. Lori's eyes went wide and Tiffany narrowed her's. "Andriana's almost ready." She said, leading Keith toward the beach of the lake.

"Yeah, but, you're 'comfortable just laying here'." He groaned. "Ruins my fun."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: