HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 with x_fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:46 pm

Keith looked at Maddie with a horrified expression for a moment.
"Good lord" The angel groaned, realizing what the little girl had picked up on or seen.
"Yea we're still going" He reassured, casting a look at Alayna for a moment while he tried not to giggle or something. Poor Maddie, her parents were bad enough but now Carlos and Sami? He sighed, suddenly thankful he had no children to worry about, he was sure Demitri and Kristen would be getting some uncomfortable questions being asked soon. He still remembered Demitri's face when Maddie had asked the dreaded 'Where do babies come from?' question shortly after Zach's birth.

----

Sami laughed, "Of course I enjoy this" She teased, letting him kiss her, a flush of passion running through her body. She twisted a bit, wrapping her legs around his waist and grinning at him, "How could I not?" She asked, her voice breathless.

----

Serena shook her head and burrowed back into the blankets. Though Nick was up and about she had no desire to move. She wasn't really tired anymore, just feeling decidedly lazy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:21 pm

Alayna nearly choked on her tea as she heard Keith and Maddie talking. She giggled at the look Keith shot her and shook her head gently.
Maddie sighed and rubbed her face, feeling embarassed and realizing that Keith and Alayna understood the emtions that confused her that she had felt on accident.
"Good." Maddie said, hearing that her and Keith were still going to go. "I'm gonna wait outside." Maddie murmured before hoping down her stool and headed outside.
"Poor Maddie." Alayna said, rubbing her lips to hide a smirk. "Have fun outside." Alayna said, reaching up on her tip toes to kiss Keith's lips gently. "Love ya." she added before heading back to the room.

---------------

"Mmm..." Carlos shuddered lightly as Sami wrapped her legs around his waist. "Good point." he mumbled in response. He looked at her with golden brown eyes before he looked around a moment.
"No, this won't do." Carlos said, picking Sami up, since she was completely wrapped around him, and walked back to the bed.
"Mmm, this is better." Carlos said with a smirk, kissing her gently, letting his lips trail down to her neck and back up again.

----------------

Maria glanced up at Alexi before back down at Serena as the girl curled up more as Nick left.
"Do you want to put in a movie darling?" she asked, sensing it was going to be a lazy-do-nothing day for her daughter. Which Maria honestly didn't mind at all.
After using the bathroom, Nick wandered as far as the kitchen before he felt the need to go back to the bedroom. The house was hudge, and he felt like he would loose track of where he was if he decided to adventure off alone. Back in the room, Nick climbed back into the bed and slipped under the blankets, content and comfortable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:28 pm

Keith glowered at Alayna, "Thanks love" He teased, nodding his head as he followed Maddie outside.
"Love you too" He called over his shoulder as he trailed after the eager little girl.
"So the fort?" He clarifyed, letting Maddie lead the way and set the pace, he often forgot the kids couldn't keep up with him due to his long legs and fast pace. He sighed, rubbing his eyes for a moment, still a bit sleepy from going to bed so damn late. He was having a rough time sleeping lately, though he had no idea why.

----

Sami laughed as Carlos picked her up and soon they were on the bed.
"Mmm good idea" She groaned, tugging free of her overlarge shirt and slipping under the covers where she shivered lightly. She loved this, being with Carlos it was incredible.

Sami sighed, resting her head on Carlos' chest before cursing suddenly.
"Shit" She exclaimed, jumping out of bed and fumbling for clothes from her backpack.

-----

Serena nodded, "Okay" She said as Alexi slipped out of the bed and made room for Nick who had come back. He could tell the family would be spending the day relaxing, he however had to get some work done.
"I have to run down to the club for a bit" He said, digging for his clothes in his suitcase since they hadn't bothered unpacking yet.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:37 pm

Maddie was sitting on the porch railing, kicking her feet gently as she waited for Keith. When he came outside, Maddie smiled and nodded in agreement.
"Yep." Maddie said as she jumped down from the porch and followed after Keith. "I haven't been out there in a while." Maddie said. "Thanks for coming with me Keith...I know Mom and Dad are kinda stressed about everything that's been going on..." Maddie murmured, then as an after thought. "Well, everyone is really." Looking up at Keith Maddie asked "Do you think it'll go away soon? And things will get back to normal?"

-------------

Carlos blinked, confused as to why Sami had cursed and suddenly lept out of bed.
"Sami?" Carlos asked, quietly.
"What's wrong?" he added as he rubbed his face and sat up in bed, letting the sheets fall to his lap.

----------------

Maria was putting a movie in as Nick scrambled back into bed and Alexi got dressed. She nodded gently in agreement. "Bring back some blood." she added softly. "If you can. I only have a few bottles to last today and maybe tomorrow if they get hungry." she explained.
"Can we go sometime?" Nick asked curiously as Maria came back to the bed to sit with them. He looked over at his father curiously, watching as he dug around the unpacked suitcases.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:49 pm

Keith shrugged, "I dunno kiddo. I hope so, but the way things are looking we could be in for the long haul" He said shrugging again.
"You know I don't mind taking you guys out here. I'm not really involved in this whole mess anyway, not unless your parents need my help" It was more of a vampire clan issues then a get Keith involved issue. He'd be there for the big fights but that was probably it. He smiled and looked around the forest enjoying being out here, it was a rather gorgeous day.

----

"I promised Maddie I'd go with her and Keith to the woods" Sami said pulling on a pair of her favorite battered jeans and a black tank top.
"I totally forgot" She added, grabbing a sweat shirt in case it was cold out, though she doubted it.
"You wanna come or stay here?" She asked, one hand on the door handle as she looked at her soulmate.

----

Alexi nodded to Maria, "I'll bring back some" He said, smiling lightly as he buttoned up his black dress shirt and pushed the sleeves up to his elbows. He looked at Nick with surprised eyes, "Of course, you guys can come whenever you want" He said with a grin, ruffling his son's hair playfully.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:13 pm

Maddie nodded gently as she listened to Keith. She smiled lightly; Keith would always answer her question. He wouldn't try to beat around the bush or water things down like all the other adults tried to do.
"You're really honest Keith." Maddie said, skipping around a bit as their house fell into the distance and the forest opened up. "I wish everyone was so honest. I think it would solve a lot of problems." she said with a soft sigh.
Soon the trees were much bigger, and taller, and it was extremely easy for Maddie to find the tree that Demitri had built their fort in. It was one of the biggest trees width wise, and not only housed a nice wooden fort, but a tire swing as well. Maddie simply stood for a moment, smiling.
"I remember when Dad first brough me and Zach out here..." Maddie said as she slowly walked over to the fort. "It was a surprise, and really nice too." she said. Up in the fort there were little cubbie holes for Maddie and Zach to stash things away, along with a table and small chairs by the ground door the steps led up to.

---------------

"Oh." Carlos said as Sami scrambled around. He rubbed his eyes in an attempt to wake himself up out of the feeling of zoning out and shook his head. "I'll be useless if I go." Carlos murmured. "Have fun though." he added before watching her leave with sigh, falling back on the bed.

------------------

Nick smiled, glad to know one of these days they could go down to the club and hang out with their parents like they used to. That sounded like fun, but maybe fun for another day rather than today.
Looking over at Serena as the movie started, Nick took her hand and squeezed gently.
Maria gave Alexi a loving smile and nodded, glancing from the t.v. screen to her husband occassionally as he got dressed.
"See you later." Maria murmured softly, sensing that Alexi was getting ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:23 pm

Keith shrugged, "I don't really see the point of not being honest, I guess it has to do with me not being human and not understanding subtlty as your dad puts it" He said, glancing around at the fort. It had been awhile since he had last been out here.
"Yea?" He asked curiously, "Anything funny happen?" He asked flexing his wings before sitting down on a stump nearby and looking at Maddie curiously. He enjoyed talking to Maddie, especially since he rarely got to.

---

Sami laughed, "Bye love" She called, disappearing out the door, down the stairs and into the yard. Once outside she shifted effortlessly and followed Keith and Maddie's path through the woods and to the fort. Once she approached she slowed her pace and walked steadily into the small area, making sure both Maddie and Keith could see her.

----

"Bye guys" Alexi said, kissing Maria and Serena's forheads before ruffling Nick's hair.
"Bye Daddy" Serena said, snuggling against her twin since Nick was between her and Maria.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:30 pm

Maddie nodded to show she was listening as she climbed into the tire swing, laying on her stomach as it swung back and forth.
"I guess that kind of makes sense....but is it really that different being an angel?" Maddie asked curiously, resting her chin on her fist, setting baby blue eyes on Keith as he sat on the stump. She traced his wings with her eyes for a jealous moment before her ears caught sounds of footsteps and her eyes darted over instantly to land on Sami.
"Oh, hi." Maddie said, smiling lightly.

----------------

Kristen groaned as the sunlight streaked into the room. Sometimes she could swear that the blinds she shut in the evening magically opened just to wake her up each morning. Growling, Kristen rubbed her eyes before blinking them open and looking around. What time was it? Looking over at the clock, the digits said 9:34am. Kristen sighed; yea, that was about right. She'd been sleeping less and less over the past few years, so instead of going to bed at 3am and walking up close to noon, she'd been falling asleep sooner and walking up earlier.
Sitting up, Kristen scratched her head, wondering wear Demitri was since the house still seemed really quiet this morning.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:40 pm

Keith smiled, "Its very different" He murmured, "Angels were never human or mortal. We were created way before anyone can even remember" He murmured.
"I don't understand emotions very well, nor do I really understand mankind. I'm not like them, I'm a whole different type of being" He tried to explain, no one really ever understood. Shifters were human for lack of a better word, and werewolves, vampires, and other creatures had all once been human. He had never, ever been a moral creature. He glanced up seeing the cougar appear before shifting into Sami.
"Hey" The brunette said, "Sorry I'm late" She added flopping down on the ground next to Maddie and Keith. She had seen the look the little girl had given Keith's feathers and was sort of curious as to what was going on.

---

Demitri, meanwhile, was sitting in Zach's room playing video games with the boy. Zach was still feeling a bit tired so instead of getting up they had opted to laze around.
"No fair" Demitri whined as his son beat him, yet again. He was starting to get annoyed, playfully of course, at how good his son was at this stuff.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:55 pm

"Hmm, you should have my gift then." Maddie mumbled as she listened to Keith just before Sami sat down next to the angel.
"It's alright. You haven't missed much. This is the fort my Dad built for me and my brother." Maddie said as her swing moved back and forth, carrying her in circles almost.
"We pretty much come here just to hang out and do nothing." Maddie explained with a small smile and a shrug.

-------------

Hearing Demitri's voice coming from Zach's room, Kristen smiled and stood up. She smoothed out her tank top and sorts, wandering out of her room, down the hall and shortly into Zach's room. Then the sounds of the video game came to her and she grined as she opened the door to see the two boys playing.
"Oh this looks like fun. What game is it?" Kristen asked, squinting at the screen. She was still half asleep, and therefore her senses weren't all that intune yet.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:00 am

Sami nodded, "Sounds fine to me" She said with a small smile, stretching out and sighing. She loved being outdoors even if she really had no idea what to do with Keith and Maddie. She was a bit worried about being so close to Maddie since she wasn't sure how Kristen would react. Keith she liked, the angel was interesting to talk to, if a bit obtuse on occasion. She stretched again, "Cool, I never had a fort when I was a kid" She said with a shrug, "You and Zach are lucky to have such awesome parents" She added, she knew Maddie was proud of her parents, especially Kristen, it was obvious whenever she talked to the little girl.

Keith smirked, leaning his back against a tree as Maddie and Sami converesed. he liked the girl, he found her facinating and her interactions with Maddie always proved to be amusing.

----

Demitri laughed softly as Kristen came in, "Mario something" He said, glancing at Zach who rolled his eyes.
"Its Mario Kart Dad" The boy protested, "Wanna play mom?" He asked, shifting on the large bed to make room for his half asleep mother.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:40 pm

Maddie spun around gently in her swing, watching the tree blurr to together spin and the floor spin beneath her.
"Whooaa." she called, slipping out and giggling as she stumbled about a bit. She held her head, still giggling as she waited for the world to stop spinning.
"Keith can we play fetch?" Maddie asked suddenly, grinning with her bottom lip caught between her teeth as she looked at the angel with her blue husky puppy eyes. She was practically buzzing now, waiting in anticipatation for Keith's answer.

------------------------

"Oh Mario Kart..." Kristen murmured, wandering over to the bed and sitting down between the boys.
"Hmmm, I'll play the next race." Kristen mused since Demitri and Zach were already in another race.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Keith laughed, "Sure kiddo" He said, fishing the familiar tennis ball out of a nearby cubby hole that Demitri had set up outside.
"You know you don't have to beg" He teased watching Maddie's blue puppy eyes practically shine. He knew most people would find it odd to play fetch with a shapeshifting child who could turn into a puppy but Maddie enjoyed it and Keith honestly had no problem with it.

Sami smiled indulgently from above, having climbed up to a low branch and stretched out on her stomach, greatly resembling her cougar form as she watched the angel and little girl.

----

Demitri nodded, "You can play after me" He said, stretching lightly though his attention was focused on the game at hand.
"Sheesh Dad you suck at this" Zach commented, laughing as he once again lapped his Father.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:12 pm

Maddie grinned from ear to ear as Keith stood up and got the tennis ball out of the fort. "Yes!" she called, twisting in her jump and changing forms.
Since Maddie was still a child, her husky was still a puppy, and an eager one at that. She barked a few times, crouching low, her tail wagging in her excitement. Crystal blue eyes locked on the ball and she waited until Keith threw it before chasing after it quickly.

Maddie came scampering back, triumphant with the ball in her mouth. Looking up at Sami, Maddie barked twice, jumping up on the tree, pawing it as if to ask Sami to come down. Maddie glanced at Keith then, to see if he was going to through the ball before looking back up at Sami and resting all four paws on the ground once more.

((hmmm, out of curiousity would it be safe to say there are other fallen angels besides Keith that may not have turned back to heaven's side? But were still 'angelic' like they had the wings and the weapons?))

-----------

"Alright." Kristen agreed with a nod before she was sucked into watching the two play. She laughed at the items Zach was collecting and using to gain first place, and once he had it, he completely dominated the race.
"You're very good at this game Zach." Kristen said, chuckling as her son lapped Demitri again.
"I think I'll be just as bad darling." Kristen said, looking at Demitri with a smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:29 pm

OOC: I think it would be safe to assume that, though not many. Not many angels choose to reside on earth, many fallen opt to become demons.
Keith is sort of inbetween, hes accept by Heaven but still classifyed as a fallen.

BIC:

Keith continued to toss the ball, chuckling as he watched the little husky run back and forth and then choose to harass Sami for a moment before becoming distracted by the ball again.

"Fine, fine" Sami teased, slipping effortlessly out of the tree and sitting down next to Keith.
"Hyper little thing" She commented playfully as Keih tossed the ball once more.
"You have no idea" Keith teased, chuckling at Maddie's antics.

----

"It's all he ever does with Nick, of course he's good" Demitri teased as Zach won the round. He chuckled as he handed his controller to Kristen and settled back against the headboard of the bed, letting Zach lean against him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:40 pm

((mmhmm, I was just thinking of bringing in one that was a fallen angel just on the other side...like extremely close to becoming a demon but still retaining the wings and such. I just wanted to see how you'd feel about that.))

Maddie grinned as Keith threw the ball again and she eagerly chased after it again. This time, she brought it back and dropped it at Sami's feet. Looking up at the older shifter, Maddie waited patiently, hoping Sami would play along. It was all in good fun anyway.
Eager, Maddie crouched again, eyes flickering between Sami and the ball, the husky waiting patiently for all Maddie had.

---------------

Kristen laughed lightly as Demitri was beat, Zach was victorious and the remote was passed on to her.
"Alright, so remind me how I play this game again?" Kristen asked, not even sure which way to hold the remote. Glancing at Zach gave her the answer, and Kristen turned the controller accordingly. She glanced over at her son curiously, waiting for the answer and looking a bit excited to play. She'd played on occassion with Zach and Maddie, but she was never really into the games that much. Now though, Kristen knew it was all good fun.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:47 pm

OOC: That'd be totally cool, Keith could relate to someone for a change, it'd be interesting for sure.

BIC:

Sami laughed as Maddie nudged the ball towards her.
"Fine" She teased the shifter child and scooped up the damp ball before tossing it for the little husky.
"I've never seen a kid so comfortable in their animal form before" She murmured as Keith nodded.
"I'm not really the best person to talk to about shifters though" Sami added as an after thought, "Ah yes, Carlos mentioned you were opposed to many aspects of the shifter culture" He murmured.
"Yes I am. Its why I won't fight Kristen" Sami said gently, "I don't believe in the dominace fighting. I'd fight to kill" She murmured lightly.

----

Zach let out a pained sigh and patiently explained to his mother what each button was used for and how to work the remote.
"Its easy Mom" He added once he was done the explenation and had set up the new game.
"You need to pick your character" He pointed at the screen, indicating the different people she could be.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:07 pm

((Well she won't be entirely friendly xD so yea, it'll be interesting lol))

Sami threw the ball a bit farther than Maddie had antisipated, and for a moment the husky lost sight of the ball. She had to do a little digging and sniffing around, but eventually Maddie found the ball. It was laying next to something Maddie thought was odd.
Shifting back into her human form, Maddie took up the tennis ball in one hand and picked up the long black feather in the other. Her heart thudded harshly in her chest which knocked the wind out of her as the flashback came to her eyes.
Gasping shrewdly, Maddie staggered backwards, falling into a pile of leaves. Her eyes fell on the figure standing on one of the sturdy branches of the tree, leaning against the trunk.
"Mmm, it's been a while little one. You've grown up."
Maddie's face grew pale as pure fear shot through her as the woman decended. Maddie corrected herself mentally; this was no woman, it was an angel, like Keith...only the lushious feathers were pure black and molting.
"What's the matter? Don't recognize me? After all the time we've spent together." the angel sighed, flicking white blonde hair over her shoulder, looking at Maddie with pale aubrun eyes. Maddie found it hard to move, hard to believe that what she was seeing was reality, harder still to believe that she did recognize this angel.
"You...you kept me there that winter...You worked for him." Maddie said, her voice soft and cracking.
Anna, as she preferred rather then her old name of Aridene, merely laughed softly and tugged at the black tank top she was wearing. Maddie watched as her eyes scanned over the feilds and a snarl of a smile formed on her lips. The next thing Maddie knew, the black wings were gone.
"Castiel...is that you?" Anna called, tapping her fingers on her lip though she made no move to approach him. "My my my, aren't we glowing?"

----------------------------

"Ooooh!" Kristen said after Zach went over all the controls. "Right, I remember some of them from last time." she said, looking up at the screen of characters.
"Hmm...aww baby peach is adorable." Kristen said, smirking and clicking the cartoon to be her character. "Oh, which kart is the best?" Kristen asked, flickering through the options and laughing slightly to herself. The baby chacter came with a baby carriage kart as an option and Kristen chuckled when she saw it.
"That's too cute."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:15 pm

Keith glanced up, Maddie had been gone for awhile. Frowning he rose slowly when suddenly a familiar voice called his name. His entire body tensed as Sami quickly made her way over to Maddie and scooped the girl up, backing quickly away from the fallen angel and placing Maddie behind her.

"Unlike you Aridene, you look disgusting" Keith spat, his own silvery wings vanishing as well as he stared at his one time companion. Just lovely, he couldn't believe she was back. Anna had fallen at the same time as him but she had chosen a far more darker life where as Keith had gone through his own personal hell only to be rescued by Demitri.
"Fancy meeting you here" He drawled, his arms crossed over his bare chest as Sami slowly dragged Maddie deeper into the forest and the two shifters eventually vanished from sight. It was safer for them to be gone, Keith knew this confrontation coud end bloody and disasterous.
He continued to stare at the otther Fallen, opting to stay where he was instead of approach her.

"Come on Maddie" Sami urged, eventually scooping up the eight year old and making her way back to the house.
"Keith'll be fine, we need to move" She added, not wanting to be close incase the two angels did fight, she had a feeling neither shifter would survive that.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:26 pm

Maddie was shaking badly by the time Sami and Keith got there. She was almost certain that the angel of death was going to take her off again, and she would never see her family again. Thankfully it was only Sami, but Maddie was still shooken up. She was frozen, unable to say anything, and her thoughts revolved around one idea; the dark angel had found her again.

When Sami picked her up and they crossed a part of the forest Maddie knew, she tugged on Sami's shirt.
"The house is that way." She said, pointing with a shaking hand.

Anna flicked her hair back over her shoulder. "I actually like the black...much simpler. You know someone once said 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder'. Truer words have never been spoken in my opinion." She said, watching as the older shifter ran off with the girl. Anna smirked, watching the girls trail off for a moment before her eyes flickered back to Keith. "I should have known He would have you doubling as a guardian." Anna sighed, resting her chin on her hands with her arms slightly crossed over her shoulder.

"Oh you're surprised to see me? Castiel you're loosing your touch. I could see you from a contient away." Anna said, rolling her eyes and leaning back against the tree. She didn't look at all menicing. Compared to Keith, Anna was small. She was thin, almost frail with worn and torn denim jeans and her dark tank top serving as her only clothes. They made her skin look all the more pale and her hair all the more white.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:59 am

Sami nodded, "I know Maddie, but I want to get further away from them before turning" She had no desire to be responsible for leading an insane fallen angel back to the house. She clutched the girl tighter, continuing on her roudabout route before finally they came up to the house from the other side. Opening the door greatfully, Sami staggered in, having run the entire way clutching the eight year old. Maddie wasn't heavy or anything but Sami was not one hundred percent healthy and her lungs were burning from the exhertion and adrenaline.
"Damn" She breathed setting the girl down and flopping on a couch, "Damn, damn and triple damn" Needless to say she was pissed off and worried.

----

Keiht laughed softly, scratching the back of his head as he surveyed Anna.
"It was merely a figure of speech, I too, have seen you from far away" He murmured, shaking his wings slightly.
"I still can't believe you of all of us have gone so dark, if anything I would have expected our positions to be switched" Keith murmured, looking at one of his oldest friends with a sad smile. He couldn't believe the once gorgeous, viberant angel had fallen so far, had taken to aiding in kidnapping of children and had literally sided with the demons. It broke his heart, though he wouldn't say anything of the sort, and he would defend his family from her. His heart panged for a moment, remembering how close him and Anna had used to be, Alayna had filled that spot in his life now, but he'd never forget his time with the other angel.

"Can I ask why you're here? I can't imagine a bunch of vampires is interesting" He said, his voice soft yet firm, not betraying his inner emotions at all.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:19 pm

Carlos was downstairs when Sami got to the door. He took Maddie from her, seeing how winded she was, and set the girl down gently.
"Are you alright?" Carlos asked, looking the little girl over gently. Maddie merely nodded and dashed off as Carlos looked over at Sami. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close for a moment before holding her at arms length again.
"What happened?" he asked, brushing a strand of hair from her face and looking her over crytically. He had sensed how worried and scared she'd been, and he couldn't imagine what had happened to put Sami in such a state.

Maddie took the stairs three at a time to get to her room. She opened the door and closed it quickly behind her. Her heart was still racing. Her body was still trembling, and once she was in the sanctuary of her room, Maddie slid down to the floor, back still pressed against her door.

-----------------

Anna rolled her eyes at Keith. "Please save the salvation lecture." she muttered. "I wasn't about to swallow my pride and pucker up for forgiveness when this life is so much simpler." she said, shaking her head gently.
"You always were slightly afraid of the other side." Anna added with a soft sigh, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked him over, then turned her head in the direction Sami and ran off with the child.

"Vampires?" Anna echoed, that being the only word that she had heard Keith say. She laughed. "They're amussing at best, I wouldn't give them the credit of being interesting. There are a few however who have gotten that close. Your little possee seems to be taking care of them though." Anna said with a dramatic sigh. Flicking her hair over her shoulder, Anna smirked.
"No, I have a greater purpose for assocaiting myself with these infected mortals." Anna said, glancing at Keith from under long eyelashes, a smirk on her face that was almost devious.
"What if I were to tell you a story," Anna said, standing up from leaning against the tree. "And that this story had only one outcome...that only one exsistance could determine, neither divine nor demonic?" she asked, pacing in an arch around Keith, watching him critically.

"Would you believe me, if I told you we both know of this exsistance? Yet you haven't recognized it." Anna said, now a grin on her face.
"The time is coming Castiel...." Anna said, her voice quiet now. "I know you can sense it. It'll be here sooner than you think." She added, letting her wings unfold then and take her off, high above the forest and completely out of sight.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:05 pm

Sami sighed, just glancing at Carlos out of the corner of her eye, a small smile curling on her lips for a moment, though she still looked shaken.
"Just an old friend of Keith's" She murmured, "Keith the angel, an old, rather creepy friend of his" She murmured, "She scared the living daylights out of Maddie" She said, "We ran like all the way back here from the treehouse" She said, getting up slowly and walking to the kitchen for a glass of water which she desperately needed.

"It was a rather unpleasent experience" She added dryly, sipping the water slowly and looking at Carlos with a mixed expression.
"I don't think I'll relive it anytime soon, but I think we could have a major problem on our hands" She confide.
"I mean, we're talking another angel, a pissed off fallen angel that wasn't to happy to see Keith" She didn't want to be in the middle of that fight, not by a long shot.

----

Keith watched Anna go with mixed emotions, one side of him would always care for and even love the girl, the other wanted to make sure she never threatened his new found family again. He sighed, leaning back against a nearby tree and sinking to the ground, lost in thought. Sami would have told the others by now so he wasn't to rushed to do so. In fact the last thing he wanted to do was talk about this history of his with them, Alayna especially.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:52 am

Carlos glanced over his shoulder in the direction the little girl had ran off to when Sami mentioned that Maddie had been scared. From what Carlos knew of the child, she wasn't one to scare easily, and if she did, she rarely showed it. If Sami had picked up on how scared Maddie had been, it had to be serious.
Looking back at Sami, Carlos' frown deepened as he listened to what she was saying. He nodded, agreeing completely with what she was saying.
"No you're right..." Carlos mused, looking distantly at the counter. "This isn't good at all." He said, shaking his head with a sigh. "I'm glad the two of you alright. Keith stayed behind though? Did it seem like they were on bad terms?" Carlos asked, suddenly wondering if Keith was alright...though he figured that if there was an angelic fight, they would have known about it already.

Kristen frowned, glancing at Demitri out of the corner of her eye, wondering if he was listening too. She'd been easedropping on the conversation downstairs ever since she heard Maddie high-tail it into her room. Keeping her eyes on the game, Kristen chuckled as Zach zoomed ahead of her again.
"Man you're good at this." she said, shaking her head and leaning as she turned the controller, as if that would help.

Landing gently on the balcony, Anna sighed heavily as she rolled her shoulders and incased her wings. Brushing her hair back from her face, she pushed open the two French doors, stepping through the curtains of the room.
"I've found them." Anna said, looking over at the small table in the room where Cassandra sat with her accosiate, whos name Anna couldn't remember.
The vampires smirked and leaned back gently in her trail, glancing from the angel to her fellow vampire. "And?"
"He is with them." Anna answered simply with a shrug in regards to Keith. "You'll loose a straight forward attack in less than a blink of an eye. But it is as you say," Anna said, turning to the male vampire. "They resign in the valley of the moutains just before the resort."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:16 pm

Sami shrugged, "I guess he's still out there, when I was coming back with Maddie he was still talking to her, Anna I think her name was" She said gently, looking at Carlos with a tired yet drawn expression. She was worried and tense, as if she couldn't fully relax at that moment, it was like being back out in the woods on her own again. She took another sip of water, forcing a calming breath through her body and exhaling slowly.

"Either way, if this Anna angel decides to attack us..." She trailed off, angels could easily destroy a continent if they were mad enough, two of them going at it would level the house in a matter of seconds. She looked at Carlos again, wondering what exactly they were going to do about all this.

----

Demitri had been listening in on the conversation and carefully slipped off the bed. He needed to check on Maddie and then see if he could go find Keith. He sighed, kissing Kristen's head as he left and giving Zach a few words of encouragement as he walked down the hall to his daughter's room.
"Maddie?" He called, knocking on the door and waiting.

Zach watched his Dad go before returning his attention to his Mom.
"You suck" he teased, giggling as she tried to use her body to control the remote.
"And you're doing it wrong" He added, shaking his head in amusmant and mock horror at his mother's antics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: