HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 with x_fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:33 pm

Carlos chuckled, pulling on a pair of boxers and shorts before laying down on the bed. He wrapped an arm around a pillow, laying on his stomach as he watched Sami brush and braid her hair. He couldn't help the smile on his face.
"You are gorgeous." Carlos murmured, his British accent kicking in slightly. He blinked a few times before sighing and merely shrugging his shoulders as an answer to Sami's question.
"Ask another question." he reasoned with a teasing smirk and a laugh.

Kristen laughed softly, hearing Demitri and the frustration in his voice. When he came back, she was laying in their bed on her stomach, reading something though her back was bare towards him.
"That's good." Kristen chuckled, watching as he went to shower. She bit her lip gently, closing the book and putting it away. She clicked the outside light off, leaving the bathroom light on for Demitri before laying back down on the bed.
"So what had to be fixed up this time?" Kristen asked, mainly out of curiousity, and just wanting to talk to Demitri for a bit.

Maria growled lightly, pacing in a small circle. "I don't know." she said honestly, shaking her head before collasping in a chair, her forehead against her hand.
"We know it's safe...but we have to convince the twins of that." Maria murmured, rubbing her temples gently.
"I don't even know how well that would work since they didn't even what to leave their beds this morning...." Maria sighed, her hand resting on her neck as she looked over at Alexi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:38 pm

Sami laughed at Carlos' decleration though she blushed lightly.
"And you are a suck up" She teased, reaching over and poking him.
"Ask another question?" She made it sound like that was a lot of work, though her tone was playful, flopping down next to him she stretched out, enjoying relaxing though that was all she had done today, it was often that she just got to kick back and relax.
"I dunno what to ask" She pouted, looking at him with warm brown eyes.
"You ask one" She said, making her eyes go bigger and her expression more pathetic.

Demitri slipped out of the shower after a few minutes, since he just needed to clean off.
"Just needed to change the oil and do his brakes" He said, pulling on a pair of boxers.
"My car was just a tune up, if I have time tomorrow Sven's car and your SUV need some work as well" He added, sitting down on the bed and toweling off his hair.

Alexi sighed, "I dunno how we can convince them of that" Serena was now lying in the bed, asleep from what he could tell.
"They just don't feel safe Maria, and I don't know if there's much we can do to remedy that" He was beyond frusturated.
"Maybe we should go stay at the hotel? Luke's clans there, as well as some others, but we'd have a room to ourselves..." He shrugged helplessly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:52 pm

Carlos chuckled. "I'm being honest. If that's the same as a suck up, then fine, guilty as charged." Carlos said, smiling and watching Sami curiously. As she came to lay next to him, Carlos could have laughed out loud.
"God look at those eyes!" he said, grinning before grabbing Sami and pulling her towards him. "You know that expression has been used countlessly over the decades and I have to say no one can pull it off as well." he teased, kissing her gently before sighing and looking thoughtfully at the wall over Sami's shoulder.
"Hmm...how about an out of the ordinary skill?" Carlos asked. "If you have one that is." he added with a smirk, looking at Sami now.

"Mm, aren't you the Mister Fix It." Kristen murmured, smiling as Demitri came to sit down on the bed with her. She rolled over, wrapping her arms around him gently, tracing the lines of his toned shoulders and chest softly. She chuckled lightly, pulling her arms away slowly as she layed back down on the bed, tilting her head curiously at Demitri. She knew she was treading dangerous waters, as Demitri saw it, by teasing him, but Kristen couldn't help it. She felt like being a tease tonight.

Maria shook her head gently at the suggestion of the hotel. "Just another place." she murmured gently.
"She won't feel safe in a place she doesn't know. That won't make things better..." Maria said, raking her fingers through her hair as she forced her mind to rake through her memories and find something, anything that would help. She kept going back to the same thing; Serena had to be someplace she felt safe...someplace she felt comfortable in order to heal.
"The summer house." Maria said then, opening her eyes and looking up at Alexi. "We could go there. It's not too far and still out of the city. That'll be the second closest home we can give them now." Maria murmured. "Plus, we have their birthday party at the end of the week..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:00 am

Sami laughed as Carlos pulled her closer, "You're only saying that because you love me. I'm sure if I was some random girl on the street and I did that you wouldn't be affected at all" She said, snuggling against him.
"An out of ordinary skill?" She looked thoughtful, "Well I can shape shift, but I guess for me that's ordinary" She teased, "I used to take gymnatics, so I'm super flexible. But I dunno if that's a skill" She frowned, looking thoughtful again, "I have no idea" She finally admitted, laughing lightly, "What about you? Anything unordinary?" She asked, looking up at him, a small smile playing over her lips.

Demitri growled at Kristen, "You're such a brat" He whined, shifting away from her so she couldn't reach him. He smirked, "I like working on cars, it's relaxing" He said, shrugging his shouders, "I mean, with everything going on around here, it's nice to do something ordinary like fixing a car, instead of worrying about the next attack, or practicing fighting, stuff like that" He shrugged, a small frown on his face for the moment.

Alexi looked thoughtful, "I suppose we could go there, we'd have to work at making them feel safe, but at least it would be a home, and it would be just us" He murmured.
"Serena would get her present early though" He growled, thinking of the horse they had gotten her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:08 am

"I'm saying it, because it's the truth." Carlos said. "I can't lie to you." he added with a smirk. He listened to her, resting against the pillows and holding her gently against him. Now and then his fingers brushed over her arms, seeking her hands.
"Hmm...I used to be a blacksmith, so I can turn any scrap of metal into something useable like a spoon or a knife." Carlos said, smirking thoughtfully to himself. At the time the skill had been necassary, now it was an ancient art. "Granted it was a way of life at the time..." Carlos added with a shrug.

Kristen rolled her eyes gently. "Fine then I'll stop and won't do it again." she reasoned, wrapping the blankets around her. She was still laying on her side though, facing Demitri as she listened.
"I know love, I was just teasing you." Kristen said softly. "It's good that you know how to manage the cars. I'd be lost." Kristen said with a small chuckle.

Maria was chewing her lip and nodding gently. "No, it'll work..." Maria said, smiling softly as she stood up and looked at Alexi.
"That might be better." Maria said softly, shrugging gently. "It'll give her something to do for a while....but honestly love, that's the only thing I can think of." Maria said with a breathless sigh.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:17 am

Sami smiled at Carlos, cuddling closer to him.
"Seriously? That's awesome" She said with a small smile.
"Yea a way of life like a million years ago" She teased, "Now it's amazing. No one knows how to do that stuff anymore, except those weird people at renissance fairs" She added, shuddering theatrically and curling up in his arms. She had never, in her life, felt this content and comfortable.
"Love you" She murmured, sliding her head in under his chin, her cheek resting against his chest as she slowly began to relax after the day.

Demitri sighed, "I should teach you a few things..." He murmured, "About working on the cars, just in case" He sighed, "Did you still wanna learn how to sword fight?" He asked her, remembering the conversation from so long ago.
"Because Nicki mentioned that she wanted to learn since silver blades are awesome against werewolves" He explained, "And Alexi's willing to teach her, and yourself, if you still want to. I'll be helping out" He added, in case she was worried.

Alexi nodded, "Lets go then" He agreed, "Pack the things, I'll go speak with Vlad" He knew if they were going to go, Maria would want to get out as soon as possible.
Slipping down the stairs, the blonde vampire headed towards the office to speak to his brother. He'd still come over during the day to work on everything, but at least Maria and the kids would be out of the mad house and hopefully getting better.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:24 am

Carlos groaned. "It was not a million years ago." he growled playfully. "It was only about five centruies..." he said, chuckling as Sami curled around him, resting against his chest gently. He sighed deeply, kissing the top of her head gently.
"I love you too." Carlos said. Sensing that his shifter was relaxing, Carlos reached back and clicked off the bedside lamp. "Get some sleep darling." Carlos murmured, pulling the blanket over both of them.

Kristen tried not to let the frown show on her face. The words 'just in case' rang eerily in her mind. There couldn't be a just in case in her mind...unless she was stranded on the side of the road and she blew a tire...but still, Demitri was always a phone call away. Kristen shook the thought from her mind when Demitri spoke to her again, mentioning the sword fighting lessons.
"Oh wow, yea. You remembered that?" Kristen asked, laughing softly. "Sure I'd still be interested. Go figure Nicki would ask about it." Kristen mumbled, chuckling as she rolled onto her back and stretched.

Maria nodded gently and turned to go in the opposite direction of Alexi. Luckily, mostly everything was still packed. Only a few odds and ends here and there needed to be stuffed back into a bag.
Just like Alexi thought, Serena was asleep in their bed. As Maria wandered through the rooms, she found Nick asleep in his bed. It never failed...where one went, so to did the other.
Maria had all the bags packed and by the door, ready and waiting for Alexi to get back so they could leave.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:29 am

Sami laughed softly, "Seems like a million years ago to me" She murmured, curling up and rolling her eyes.
"You're always telling me to get some sleep' She whined, chuckling at her attitude. "I swear you think that's all I need to do" She teased, though she was getting more and more tired. She felt like a child, but really, compared to Carlos she was one. She allowed him to tug the blanket around the two of them, before she closer her eyes and slowly began to drift off.

Demitri sighed, "Yea, she's been harassing Alexi about if for awhile" He murmured, "And of course I remember, I have a fantastic memory" He held his chin up high in an playfully arrogant manner.
"Anyway, I think it'd be a good idea for you to learn how to at least handle a sword. I dunno if you'd ever need to be in a situation where you'd need one, but still..." He trailed off, "You never know"

Alexi returned moments later, "Well he's not happy, but he understands" He said, looking at Maria.
"The SUV's read, we can load up" He sighed, "I promised I'd come back during the day, I have stuff to do here, but at least this way you and the kids can just relax away from the tension" He looked at Maria with a small smile, "I'll take the bags you take the kids" He murmured know Maria would feel better if she had the twins.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:37 am

Kristen chuckled lightly. "Nah, Nicki and I go back, so I thought it was funny." she mused with a small shrug. As Demitri played arrogant, Kristen laughed.
"Of course you do..." Kristen played along, trailing her fingers up his back gently, her bottom lip caught between her teeth. "I never doubted you." she added with a light chuckle.
"I still think it would be pretty cool." Kristen said with a small shrug. "So I've got fencing and automanic classes, anything else I should add to my schedule darling?" Kristen asked with a small laugh.

Maria glanced up as Alexi came back. "Oh...alright." Maria murmured, nodding as she went to grab the twins.
Nick groaned as Maria picked him up. "Easy..." he heard his mother said, and so he fell back asleep.
Sitting them in the SUV, Maria made sure they were buckled and such before getting into the passanger seat.
"If they don't recover on their own...they'll have to see a proffessional..." Maria murmured softly. "And I think Sven has enough on his plate at the moment..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:40 am

Demitri looked thoughtful, "Well maybe you should take a class on not teasing your poor, exahusted, worn out husband?" He teased, pulling the blanket away from her and wrapping it around himself.
"I mean, he does so much for you, he could use a break from all the harrassment" He murmured, trying to keep his face straight, though his dark brown eyes were dancing so that Kristen knew he was only teasing her.

Alexi slid into the car after depositing the bags in the trunk.
"I don't know who could see them though, Sven and Shaye are the only vampire doctors I know and we certainly can't take them to a human one" He murmured, backing out of the garage and pulling a u-turn in the driveway. He glanced at the twins in the rearview mirror a small frown on his face.
"I'm worried" He admitted softly, looking at Maria out of the corner of his eye.

OOC:
I'm off to bed, g'd night!
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:47 am

Kristen sighed and rolled her eyes, though she gasped when Demitri took the blanket from her. When he looked back at her, Kristen couldn't help the smirk on her face.
"Oh, well I'm sorry, I had no idea you felt that way love..." Kristen murmured, kissing his cheek gently. She slipped under the covers behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist, holding him gently.
"I'll stop then." Kristen added, resting her head against him with a soft sigh with hide a small laugh.

Maria rubbed her forehead gently as she thought. Her head was pounding. "I know love, I know..." she mumbled. Resting her head against the window, Maria rubbed her lips with hands that were shaking.
"I am too." Maria said, glancing over at Alexi. "I'm worried...and scared..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Demitri laughed softly, "You better" He teased, opening his arms and wrapping her in them.
"We should get some rest love, everyone else is asleep" He sighed, "Except for Maria and Alexi, they left. And Vlad's still awake and Sven's hunting" He murmured, yawning and curling up beside her, his eyes slowly sliding shut.

Alexi nodded, "No kidding, it's a scary situation" He said, "But we can handle it" He reached over and took her hand as he pulled up to the house.
"Maybe put them in our bed" He said softly, "I don't think waking up alone in a new place would be a good thing right now" He murmured.

---

Sami yawned eyes flickering open. It was early, she coud tell.
"Damn" She muttered, slipping out of bed and heading to the shower. She needed to clean up and wake up. She knew she wouldn't get back to sleep, but she could get ready for the already long day and perhaps go get some coffee.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:55 pm

Kristen sighed gently as Demitri rolled over and wrapped his arms around her. She smiled and nodded gently in agreement, feeling tired now that she was relaxed and in his arms. She frowned, hearing that Alexi and Maria lef but she firgured she'd hear more about why in the morning. Now, Demitri was right, they should rest. So Kristen soon fell asleep.

Maria swallowed hard, shaking her head gently at the whole situation, smiling weakily as Alexi took her hand. She looked up at him with that weak smile, grateful that she had him now. As they pulled up to the house, Maria nodded in agreement to Alexi, picking the twins up and taking them inside.

---------------

Maddie had been tossing and turning for a few hours before giving up the attempt at sleeping and getting ready for the day. She brushed her teeth and her hair, pulling it back into a low ponytail before getting dressed and heading downstairs.
Nicki was awake and walking around the house when Maddie came down the stairs.
"Oh, good morning." Nicki said with a soft smile.
"Hiya." Maddie said. "Your my mom's friend right? Nicki?"
Nicki's smile turned into a grin. "Ahh, you're Kristen's daughter...yes I'm Nicki."
"I'm Maddie." the little girl said with a nod before going into the kicthen for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:49 pm

Alexi entered the bedroom a few minutes later, shaking his head at the sight. Both twins were curled up in bed, looking decidedly cat-like for the moment. He glanced at Maria, "They wake up at all?" He asked her curiously, his eyes shining with a myraid of emotions, fear and anger the most noticable.

-----

Demitri sighed, wandering in from the backyard as Maddie spoke to Nicki. He drew his hand over his mouth, having been off hunting before things got to busy for him to have a few moments of peace.
"Morning" The vampire sang out, smiling at his daughter, "What are you up to today?" He asked directing the question to the pair of them.

---

Sami yawned, rubbing her eyes and chuckling, she had never sleapt this much in her entire life, and now with Carlos it seemed all she did was sleep. She rubbed her eyes again, cotent with just lying in bed for the moment, relishing the softness of the matress and coolness of the sheets. It was all so new to her, normally she woke up on the ground or in a high tree.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:12 pm

Maria was standing at the foot of the bed, arms wrapped around herself as she watched the sleeping children. She was so worried and concerned for her children, and unlike other times were Maria could mask her emotions, now wasn't one of them. She looked worn down, and worried, and slightly sick. The venom wasn't fully out of her system, and Maria was still feeling the effects; the wounds on her arms weren't fully healed yet either.
Glancing back at Alexi, Maria turned into his arms, resting her head under his chin. She needed to be held right now; her emotions hadn't been this strong in centuries, and she was having trouble remembering how to deal with them. "Nick stirred when I picked him up. Once I put them down though, they settled again." Maria whispered quietly.

--------------------------

"Bright lass you've got there Demitri." Nicki said with a small wink as she had follwed Maddie into the kitchen. The vampiress watched, curiously, as the girl went about the kitchen pulling a box of ceral donw from the pantry, getting the milk from the fridge, a spoon from the draw, but having difficulty due to her height of reaching the bowls.
Stepping over, Nicki grabbed one for Maddie, and handed it to her. The little girl gave a soft small smile and went to the kitchen's island to fix her breakfast.
"Keith said we'd go into the forest today....Sami might be coming, but I don't know yet." Maddie said, rubbing her eyes with a soft yawn as she poured the milk over her ceral. "I couldn't sleep anymore..." she added before munching on her breakfast.

-------

Carlos stepped out from the bathroom, chuckling at the sight of Sami; the shifter looked like a little child just waking up after a long nights rest.
"Good morning." Carlos said, walking over to kiss her cheek gently. "You slept well I see." He said as he walked over to the dresser to find something to wear for the day. He pulled on a pair of jeans, oblivious to the fact that they were too loose and would require a belt as he dug around for a shirt.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:11 pm

Alexi sighed, holding Maria closely as he surveyed the two children. He couldn't believe this was happening, why did his family always have to suffer?. He shook his head, forcing himself to focuse on the hear and now, on Maria's voice and on the angelic faces of his two sleeping twins.
"Everything will work out" He finally muttered, kissing his wife's cheek and gently breaking away from her.
"I need to shower love" He said in way of explenation, not wanting Maria to worry. Everything was so messed up that he had no idea how to fix it, and his only response right now was to get away for a few minutes, even if it was just to shower, and try to think.

-----

Demitri smiled, "She is rather clever, thanks to Kristen" He said, chuckling. Maddie was his daughter in all but blood, but even if she had been a blood child she still wouldn't get her brains from him. Kristen and Maddie were clever, thinking things through, he was far to rash for either of them. He rubbed a hand over his face, smiling at Maddie lightly.
"Be sure to ask your mom, alright?" He said, not sure how Kristen would feel about Maddie going off with Sami and Keith.

Sami sighed, rubbing a hand over face and chuckling.
"I slept alright, I think I'm spending all my time sleeping lately" She said, rubbing a hand through her hair and watching Carlos with amused brown eyes.
"You need a belt" She teased, watching his pants slip lower and lower over the slope of his back.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:10 pm

Maria sighed deeply, relieved to be back in Alexi's arms and just relishing in the feeling of being in her husbands arms. Rubbing her face, Maria merely nodded in agreement to what Alexi was saying. He was right. It would work out. Things always did with time. She nodded again as Alexi left, saying that she was alright. As Alexi left, Maria changed into a simple night gown and slid onto the bed next to Nick.
The twins were both sound asleep, and Maria hoped they would sleep for the whole night. The day after tomorrow they would throw their birthday party, and hopefully everthing would go back to normal.

"Mm, yes I know of Kristen's intelligence." Nicki murmured softly, wrapping an arm around her waist as she leaned against the counter. Sven had looked her over, wrapped her up and forced her to drink two bottles of blood in one shot. He'd said that Nicki had been exposed to the fire as much as Donni and Jen had been, both of which had a simliar cough like Nicki did. She wasn't in as bad of a condition as the bonded pair upstairs though.
"Mom said it would be alright so long as Keith was with me." Maddie mumbled with half a mouth of food. She kicked her feet gently as she looked between Demitri and Nicki as they talked. She knew what they were saying, but she didn't exactly understand the weight behind it. To Maddie, her cleverness and intelligence came as natural as breathing, so she assumed that everyone was the same.

---------------

"Well, you did say that for the past year you've been constantly on the move right? Constantly on the defense...that takes more out of people than one would normally assume." Carlos murmured, at ease and therefore taking on his more philospher side than he had been with the days of stress.
"I'm sorry?" Carlos asked, half hearing Sami's last statement as he pulled a shirt over his head and readjusted his jeans.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:19 pm

Alexi slipped into the shower and allowed the warm water to sooth him. He was glad Maria was feeling better, relieved that eveything was calm. He was worried sick about his children, Serena especially, though Nick was prone to following in his sister's footsteps in things like this. Toweling off he pulled on a pair of shorts and made his way into the bedroom, smiling at the sight of his wife sleeping with their two children. A small sigh escaped him as he slipped into the bed, curling up around Serena and kissing her forhead as his daugher snuggled against him. He highly doubted he'd sleep that night, but he'd stay with his family, keeping watch.

----

Demitri nodded, "Alright kiddo" He said, "Better go wake Keith up though or he'll sleep all day" He teased, watching her finish her breakfast. He watched her curiously for a moment before glancing at Nicki.
"Sven?" He arched an eyebrow at her teasingly, knowing she was cursing his older brother in her head.

----

Sami sighed, slipping off of the bed and making her way behind Carlos.
"I said" She paused for emphasis, sliding her hands around his waist and toying with the the top of his jeans.
"That you need a belt" She yanked down, pulling the pants off of him with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:39 pm

Maddie nodded gently. She would go wake up Keith in a little while; it was still early and she was enjoying her breakfast. She definietly wanted to go out to the forest today though. It was the only place that she could really shift, and she knew Keith didn't mind her running around in her husky form and playing with him when he was feeling up to it.

Nicki winced as Demitri mentioned his medical brother, as if that would call the healer down and force her into another examination. "Sh." Nicki half whispered half hissed. "I don't want another check up." she muttered, rubbing her waist against gently. "I've had enough attention from the good doctor but he has worse to attend to than me." Nicki mumbled, watching as Maddie hopped down from her stole to wash her bowl and then put the milk and ceral back in their rightful places. She smirked as Maddie scampered off, bouncing golden curls following after her.
"She reminds me so much of Kristen..." Nicki said with a smirk.

--------------------

Carlos watched as Sami stood up from the bed and walked around behind him. He was memorized for a moment as she spoke and then gasped as she yanked his jeans down.
"Love..." he sighed. "If you wanted me out of my pants, all you had to do was ask." he teased, catching her quickly before she could try and doge away and laying her back down on the bed, keeping his body over her.
"What shall I do with you now?" he asked teasingly, his hands tracing the curves of her waist gently, a smirk playing on his face.

------------------------

Nick growled as his body forced him to wake up. He didn't want to wake up. He wanted to sleep some more. Blinking open his eyes, he saw Serena first, than Alexi and guessed that Maria was behind him. He let go of one hand that was hold Serena to rub his eyes and his movement woke Maria slightly. She wasn't asleep, but she had been zoned out. Not too zoned however that she didn't hear Nick growling and shuffling around.
She wrapped her arm around her son gently and kissed the top of his head. "Good morning." she mumbled.
"Morning." Nick grumbled. "Where are we?" he asked softly, realizing then that this wasn't his parents bed in the guest house of Demitri's.
"The summer home darling." Maria sighed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:57 pm

Demitri groaned, "Joy a mini Kristen running around" He teased, rubbing a hand over his face and sighing. He watched Maddie go off to harass the angel, a small grin on his face.
"Don't worry about Sven, he'll leave you alone eventually, he's just stressed and worried and that translates to medical harassment for him" He murmured, grabbing a bottle of blood out of the fridge.
"I need to go check on Zach" He said in way of explanation as he made his way out of the room. He sincerly hoped his son would be up to eating today he was getting worried about the little boy.

-----

Sami gasped in surprise, chuckling as Carlos tickled her side lightly with his teasing fingers.
"Maybe I don't like asking" She half growled, "Its so boring, this was much more fun" She said, squirming until one of her hands was free so she could poke his nose playfully.

----

Alexi's eyes opened at Nick's movements and Maria's calm voice as she explained to their son where they were. Serena was still huddled tightly to his chest and he doubted the little girl would wander far from either of her parents today.
"We decided it'd be nice to spend some time here" He murmured to Nick, "Are you okay with that?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:28 pm

Nicki merely nodded and headed outside, needing to get out of the house for a little while.

Maddie got dressed as to kill time for a bit. She pulled on a pair of worn tan shorts that she didn't mind getting dirty and a plain shirt. Looking around, Maddie scrambled to find a pair of socks and than laced up her hiking boots. As she walked downstairs, Maddie twisted her hair up into a bun. Down the hall towards Keith and Alayna's room, Alayna was walking out of the room.
"Morning Maddie." Alayna said, giving the eager girl a hug. "We're feeling better today huh?" Alayna asked, chuckling gently.
"A bit yea. Is Keith awake? He said we go to the fort in the forest today." Maddie said, bouncing eagerly.
"He's almost awake." Alayna said, smiling. "Why don't you go help him up?" Alayna asked. Maddie grinned and nodded, wandering into the room, giggling slightly.
"Keith..." she called, poking the angel gently.

-----------

Carlos laughed lightly, taking Sami's hand and pinning her wrist up above her head. "I'll agree with you on one thing..." he said, lightly brushing his lips over hers, hardly kissing her, but it was enough to want more. He grinned at her then with a deep chuckle. "This is a lot more fun." he teased.

Nick looked up at his father, rubbing his eyes gently again. "Sokay..." he mumbled with a small shrug. If they were at the summer home then it was just them...and it was closer to home than Demitri and Kristen's. Nick nearly smiled before glancing down at Serena. She was still holding his hand though she was rolled up against Alexi. Nick only hoped that it would help Serena more than him.
"You can rest and go back to sleep darling." Maria murmured gently, kissing Nick's forehead.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:33 pm

Keith groaned and rolled over, feeling Maddie poking his arm. Flicking his eyes open slowly he was greeted with the grinning face of the small girl.
"Morning" He mumbled, sititng up slowly his wings flexing as he did so. He rarely vanished them anymore since his back was still sore most of the time and the wings being 'inside' didn't really help that.
"I'll meet you in the living room okay?" He needed to change, he'd shower when he got home from the woods.
"Go see if Sami still wants to come" He added, slipping from the bed and walking to his dresser to grab a pair of jeans, he wouldn't need a shirt.

----

Sami laughed, "Brat" She growled struggling against him playfully as she tried to free her hands. She loved this, the feelings Carlos could ignite in her. If another person had ever tried the same thing she would have attacked and killed them, with Carlos it was, well, fun.

----

Serena's own blue eyes began to flicker open as the family talked above her head. She was still hidden against Alexi's chest though she knew her father could tell she was awake.
"Morning" Alexi said softly as Maria was telling Nick he could go back to sleep.
"M-Morning" Serena yawned, peeking up over the blankets and frowning when she realized she had no idea where they were.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:05 pm

Maddie nodded gently and skipped off out of the room to give Keith the privacy he wanted. She tilted her head gently, hearing Carlos and Sami upstairs. She tapped into her gift for a moment, and sensing the intense emotions radiating from both of them, Maddie's face turned a shade of pink and she quickly shut off the connnection. She had a feeling that Sami wouldn't want to join them, and she had no intention of going upstairs to ask.
"Maddie? Is something wrong?" Alayna asked, having made her cup of tea and was heading back to the room.
"No...why?" Maddie asked, looking a bit guilty now, though she tried to hide it as she looked up at Alayna.
"You're face is a bit pink..." Alayna said and Maddie quickly covered her cheeks, feeling the heat on her hands.
"Oh...no...I'm alright." she said with a smile and quickly dodged into the kitchen for something cold to drink.

------------------------

"Brat?" Carlos echoed, looking offended. "Well fine then." he said, letting her go and getting off of her entirely. He grinned as he turned away from her to get off the bed, knowing it would probably bother her that he stopped so suddenly like that. However Carlos was enjoying himself all to much, and he couldn't resist the temptation to bother Sami. He wandered back over to where he'd left his jeans and reached down to pick them up and attempt to put them back on. He figured that Sami would come back somehow and his jeans would be disregarded once more.

---------------

"I'm not sleepy anymore." Nick mumbled, which was the truth. He doubted he could sleep now even if he tried. When Serena woke up, that only reassured Nick even more that he wouldn't be able to sleep again.
Seeing her daughter awake, Maria sighed. There was no way the twins would fall back asleep today. "Good Morning." Maria said, smiling at Serena gently. "Sleep alright?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:09 pm

Keith wandered out into the hallway looking from Maddie to Alayna with a slightly confused expression.
"Did you ask her?" He questioned Maddie curiously, wondering why the little girl was standing around. He fanned his wings out for a moment before closing them against himself and looking down at Maddie once again. He was confused, especially by how red cheeked she suddenly seemed to be.

---

Sami growled at Carlos though she remained on the bed, watching him with amused eyes as he tried to slide his pants back on. The minute he turned his back the girl pounced, landing on his back and sending them both crashing, playfully of course, to the floor where she quickly slipped his pants off and tossed them across the room.
"Not only are you a brat, you're also a tease" She whispered in his ear as she sat on the small of his back looking supremely pleased with herself.

----

Serena nodded at her mother, glancing around again in confusion.
"We're at the summer house" Alexi said, seeing how confused she was.
"Your mom and I figured it'd be easier here with so many people in Uncle Demitri's house" He explained.
"Oh" Serena nodded, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:39 pm

Maddie couldn't control the blush that creeped onto her face again when Keith questioned her about Sami.
"Um...no...." Maddie admitted, finding it impossible to lie or strain the truth to Keith. "She's upstairs with Carlos...and I don't want to bother them..." Maddie murmured, not wanting to reveal her latest use of her ability and the emotions she'd experienced. She'd never felt the intense passion before, and it left her a little flustered, which lead to her blushing that she was trying to stop by drinking cold water.
"Are we still going to go?" Maddie asked curiously, wanting to change the subject entirely.

------------------

Carlos laughed outright, completely expecting Sami's attack. He turned quickly so that when he landed on the ground, Sami was on top of him. Granted he was laying on his stomach, and she was sitting on his back looking completely triumphant, but Carlos couldn't mind; he was still laughing.
"You look extremely pleased with yourself, though the attack was completely predictable." Carlos said, moving faster than noticable and pinning Sami down on the floor.
"I think you enjoy this all too much." Carlos teased in a small growl, kissing Sami then, almost needing to at this point.

--------------

Maria smiled at Serena's happier expression. She was glad then that they deicded to come here. It was helping in Maria's opinion. Nick squirmed a bit, feeling a bit restless now that he was awake and in a new home that he knew little about.
Maria sighed and lessened her grip on her son so that he would climb his way out of the bed. "Are either of you hungry at all?" Maria asked as she rolled onto her back and stretched to try and wake up. She had brought a few bottles with her from Demitri and Kristen's and firgured her or Alexi could go out and get more when they needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: