HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne with Mystikmage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:08 pm

Sara nodded, "No worries" She said, her voice tight, worried. She sighed, listening to Leo explain, "I dont think any of us feel good about this" She said, looking up as an obviously tired, and very beat up Keith came in. She smiled half heartedly at them, wrapping her arms around her stomach and waiting patiently. She glanced at Leo, moving closer to him so she was pressed against his side, wondering, once again, what the hell was going on.

"Well, I suppose you guys better come in" Keith smiled, shaking his head and moving back to where the fire was. He sat down in the chair, supressing the urge to groan, he was so damn sore. He sighed, looking at his friends, he could see that both Sara and Leo were anxious, and so was Aria. He figured he should be more worried as well, but he was to tired to be worried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:22 pm

Aria took a shaky breath, walking with Keith over to the fire. She sat down on the floor next to him, tossing another log and stroking the flames so everyone would be warm enough. The cabin was cool, since outside was starting to chill with the lack of sun.

Leo rubbed his forehead and sighed, wrapping an arm around Sara's shoulder and following Keith towards the fire. He saw the pain flash over Keith's face but thought otherwise about asking him about it. They sat for a while in silence, with the fire crackling between them when Chiron finally knocked on the door.
Aria looked up slowly as the camp director wheeled into Keith's cabin.

"Ah, I see you're all here, that's good." Chiron said with a nod. Aria chewed her lip under Chiron's gaze before she looked away, back towards the fire.
"I'm sure you're all wondering why I asked to speak with you..." Chiron said. He glanced at Leo with a soft smirk before over at Keith. "You two don't look as surprised."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:27 pm

Sara smiled lightly at Keith, sitting down on the floor next to him, leaning back on Leo's legs, her fingers outstretched towards the fire. She seemed fairly out of it, that was until Chiron came in, then she perked up a bit.
"We told them you wanted to speak to the four of us" Sara murmured to the camp director, watching him with interested green eyes.

Keith sighed, glancing at Leo and Sara, Sara was smiling, Leo was giving him that doctor's look he always seemed to have. He sighed, smirking as Sara flopped down, seeming to enjoy the extra warmth of the fire. He yawned, though stifiled it as Chiron came in, speaking to all of them.
"Yea" He murmured, agreeing with Sara, "So we're not suprised to see you, but we're definately all curious about what's going on" He said, his voice hoarse.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:43 pm

"Plus we both had a hard time sleeping the other night." Leo muttered, rubbing his forehead gently; he was starting to fad, but he was forcing himself to stay awake. He glanced up at Keith with a worried expression before looking back at Chiron, who was watching the fire deeply. As was Aria. She had yet to say anything since Sara and Leo and entered the cabin.

"I had to report to Mount Olympus." he said. "To explain the situation we had a few days ago." he explained, and Aria winced visibly. She closed her eyes, rubbing the bridge of her nose and letting her head rest against Keith's knee.
"And they weren't too happy I'm guessing." Leo murmured.
"That's putting the expression lightly..." Chiron said, shaking his head. He sighed deeply and pulled the glasses off his face to rub his eyes. "They've strongly requested that Aria be escourted to Mount Olympus. Leo, Sara, you both have been to Olympus before so I ask that you two be her escourts. "
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:49 pm

Sara was about to open her mouth, but Keith beat her to the punch.
"What?" He said, rising from his chair slightly, before sitting back down and looking at Chiron, his expression torn between anger and worry.
"Why the hell do they want Aria to go to Mount Olympus?" He said, his voice quiet, but angry. His hand slid down, resting on Aria's shoulder.
"If she goes, I go" He said softly, almost dangerously. He wouldn't leave Aria again, not to the mercy of the gods.

Sara bit her lip, glancing from Leo to Keith.
"If you want us to, I suppose we can.." She trailed off, not really sure what to do. Keith looked pissed, which was understandable. She sighed, leaning back against Leo, figuring he had more of an opinion then her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:02 pm

"Keith relax." Aria said softly, so softly that at first, Leo didn't even hear her. She looked up at him as he sat down, about to reach up to him if he hadn't sat back down. She looked up at Chiron and nodded gently.
"If the Gods are the government, I committed treason. Makes sense that they would summon me." She murmured softly, running her fingers through her hair. "I'll go."

"That might not be a good idea." Leo murmured. "You said it yourself, you practically committed treason. There's not telling what they're going to do..." he trailed off, sighing and shaking his head gently.
"I don't have much of a choice, now do I?" Aria asked, before looking back at Chiron. "I'll go." she repeated. The old mentor sighed deeply but nodded.

"I'll make arrangements for you all to leave for the city tomorrow." He said with a nod before turning and leaving the cabin.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:07 pm

Keith scowled, but bit his tounge.
"Aria, you can't just go to Olympus, I agree with Leo, who the hell knows what they're going to do to you" He murmured, his fingers tightening on her shoulder for a moment. He frowned, watching Chiron go, looking at Aria seriously, "Don't put yourself in a dangerous situation" He said, frowning again. He'd go, he wouldn't lose her again, even if that meant dealing with the gods.

Sara sighed, looking at Leo and biting her lip again. She sighed, "We should go" She said gently, nudging his leg. She figured they had a lot to talk about, and that they should leave Aria and Keith to talk, especially now.
"We'll see you guys in the morning" She said softly, smiling lightly at Aria and Keith, trying to reassure them.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:17 pm

Leo sighed, understanding the reasoning for Sara's suggestion. "Yea." He agreed, standing up and nodding to Keith and Aria before taking Sara's hand and leading her from the cabin out into the cold night.

Aria smiled lightly as Leo and Sara left. Once she heard the door close, she sighed and pushed herself up to stand in front of Keith. "I may be putting myself in a dangeous situation Keith, but what other choice do I have?" Aria asked softly, running her hand through her hair and leaning against the fireplace mantel.

"I don't like this." Leo murmured as he opened the cabin door to his and Sara's. He walked inside with a shiver, moving instantly to light a fire for some warmth. He sighed, shrugging off his jacket aand tossing it towards the desk before rubbing his face tiredly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:21 pm

Keith frowned, "Well, either way, we'll be going with you" He muttered, "And I wont loose you again, not after all this shit" He said, shaking his head and wrapping his arms around her, drawing her into his lap.
"It'll work out" He muttered, though he sounded like he was trying to convince himself more then anything. He hugged her closely, just wanting to hold her for right now.

Sara sighed, nodding her head gently. "I agree, this is all so messed up" She frowned, "I mean, Keith and Aria can barely function, neither is healthy enough for a trip, and now we're going back to Olympus, into a room with really pissed off gods" She said, throwing off her jacket and sitting down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:37 pm

Aria sighed as Keith drew her closer and she fell quietly into his ap. She curled up, fitting nicely in Keith's arms. She took a deep shaky breath and shook her head.
"We both know you aren't strong enough to leave." Aria murmured, though she couldn't bring herself to ask him to stay. As badly as Keith was wounded and Aria wanted him to get better, she needed him this time.

Loe collasped with a heavy sigh next to Sara, lieing on his stomach. "Yea I know." Leo murmured, shaking his head. "Wll, at least this time we don't have to drive all over creation to find clues that'll lead us to Olympus." Leo murmured, which had essentially lead them to their current dilemma.
groaning softly, Leo rubbed his face and sighed, kicking off his boots and pulling off his jeans. "I guess we're still be heading out in the morning." Leo murmured.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:44 pm

Keith sighed, "I'm fine, I'm going with you. This concerns me too" He muttered, hugging her lightly. "So don't try and talk me out of it" He said, kissing her cheek and shaking his head. He hugged her lightly, "Come on, lets go to bed" He murmured, scooping her up, just to prove he had the strength, and carried her to the bed. Setting her down carefully, he bit his tounge to keep from pantnig and staggering about. Not that Aria was heavy or anything, just he was really weak. He smirked, sliding into bed next to her, a small smile on his face.
"I'm going" He said, his voice firm.

Sara sighed, "Yay" She said, her voice sad, dead sounding. She looked at him, "You're right, at least we don't have to drive all over the place. But hell, who knows how long we'll be there this time. I mean, last time what felt like two minutes turned out to be two days" She grumbled, "Also, we're throwing ourselves into a war zone" She groaned, "Leo, how do you feel about Aria? I mean, are you mad at her or anything?" She had her own feelings, but she wanted to know what he thought before she shared her's.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:32 pm

"They want me, not you." Aria reminded him, shaking his head softly. She gasped in surprise as Keitth picked her up and she looked at him with shocked eyes.
"Keith." Aria murmured, worroed and trying to hold back a whimper of pain. She sighed as Keith let her down on the bed. She shook her head at him, rolling over and kissing his lips softly.
"You didn't have to do that." Aria said quietly though she smiled. She was happy that Keith was being so stubborn about this; she wanted Keith to be there with her. Closing her eyes, Aria wrapped and arm around Keith's chest and rested her head against his shoulder comfortablely.

Leo sighed deeply as Sara brought up Aria. He wished she hadn't. Sitting up, Leo tugged the blankets out from under them, but he didn't get under them yet. Looking at Sara, Leo shrugged. "I don't hate her." He said softly before pulling his shirt off, tossing it off to the side.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:35 pm

"No, I didn't have to do it, I wanted to" He said, smiling and wrapping his arms around her, smiling as she rested against him.
"You don't have to worry Aria, they want you, but we're a package deal" He winked, "Like I said, I wont lose you again, if they want you, they get me" He said with a small smile, though it was grim, stubborn.

Sara frowned, "You don't hate her, but...?" She sighed, "I know you don't want to talk about this, but we're traveling with them, and this is going to be screaming at us in the face the whole time" She sighed, "It stands to reason that we'd be angry with her, I am" She murmured, "I don't hate her either Leo, but that doesn't mean I'm not mad" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:40 pm

Aria sighed deeply, content and happy with Keith's statement, though she wished it could have come under better circumstances.
"I'm glad for that Keith...I really am." Aria murmured softly, trying to stifle a yawn. She closed her eyes, and the combination of the soft sounds of the fire, and being wrapped in Keith's arms, Aria fell into a light sleep.

Leo sighed deeply and ran his fingers through his hair. This wasn't exactly his department. Talking about his feelings wasn't something Leo liked to do. Especially when they were painful emotions like now.
"I don't hate her Sara but I'm pissed with what she did. Beyond pissed." Leo muttered, shaking his head.
"I don't know." He murmured, running his fingers through his hair. "Whatever happens happens love. I can't change what happened in the past...I may not like it, but there's nothing I can do about it now." Leo said, in almost a philisophical tone. He shrugged indifferent and looked up at Sara with the same expression, though there was exhaustion there as well.
"You're better at understanding emotions then I am...and it's too late for me to even try...can we just get some sleep now?" Leo asked, almost childlike, with a small pleading smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:45 pm

Keith smiled, curling closer to Aria, and drifting off as well.

Sara listened to Leo, nodding softly. She sighed, "You do suck with emotions love, we can work on that, when you're up to it" She grinned, "Bed sounds lovely, good to know I wore you out earlier" She laughed, standing up from the bed to stretch.
"However, before bed, I was thinking a nice hot shower?" She said, "I mean, with whatever happens tomorrow, who knows when we'll have the luxury of showering" She shrugged, who knew what would happen, only the Gods, and they were ridiculous.
She stripped, standing in only her undergraments, her hand held out to him.
"Care to join me?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:07 pm

Leo groaned lightly as Sara stripped in front of him. He was already sitting on the bed, wearing only his boxers, ready for bed. His head was pounding from his exhaustion since it was well into the night and he should already be sleeping. But the Gods knew Leo could not say no to Sara like that.
"One shower." Leo agreed, standing up and shaking his head with a smirk as he walked into the bathroom with Sara.

Aria woke up surprisingly calm. She hadn't moved all night, she didn't have any nightmares, she didn't feel cold, though she was a bit sore. Her side was throbbing and her back ached, but it wasn't anything she couldn't handle. Keith's arms were still wrapped around her, but the morning sunlight was coming into the cabin. The fire had long since died, and as Aria looked around softly, she remembered what had happened the night before. Sighing deeply, Aria slowly and carefully withdrew herself from Keith's arms, doing her best not to jost him awake.
She ruffled through his draws, finding a plain white shirt he probably wouldn't mind parting with and a towel to go shower. She hadn't since she'd come to camp. The water was refreshing, but her body ached, and Aria couldn't stand under the water for too long. Stepping out, she was only wearing Keith's shirt, which on her was like a short dress, her hair pulled up into a bun while it dried.
"What I would do for my bag..." Aria murmured to herself as she tried to squeeze the water from her bun using the towel. She sighed as she put her spoiled clothes on the chair near the fire. She'd firgure something out.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:14 pm

Sara yawned, opening her eyes and sighing. She looked around tiredly, damn, the last thing she remembered was the shower with Leo. At the thought, a small smile played over her face, sighing contently. She shifted, wincing as she put pressure on her sore arm, sitting up and frowning. She realized what today was, and was definately not looking forward to a trip to Olympus, especially not with Aria. She knew she'd forgive her friend eventually, but she wasn't ready to yet.
Dressing quickly, she brushed her hair, looking around for Leo.

Keith yawned, waking slowly as Aria moved. "M-moring" He yawned tiredly, blinking and rubbing his eyes and sighing. He was not ready to be awake, but he doubted he'd sleep any longer. Sighing, he sat up, looking around and rising slowly, stiffly, digging for clothes for a moment. Finally, he found some jeans and a longsleeve shirt, pulling them on, he flopped back on the bed in order to pull his socks on, wincing as he did so.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Leo sighed as he nudged the door open to his and Sara's cabin, carrying two backpacks in each hand. Seeing her awake, Leo smiled lightly.
"Talked to Chiron, he made arrangements to have use driven to the outskirts of the city. From there we have to make our way to Olympus." he explain, dropping two bags for him and Sara. "He also had these packed for us. Why? I didn't ask." Leo said, shaking his head gently. "I'm gonna take these down to Keith and Aria, but we don't have to leave until after breakfast. Maybe you should grab something to eat?" Leo suggested softly, kissing Sara's forehead as a good morning before leaving again.

"Oh, morning." Aria murmured, turning around to watch Keith for a moment. She had untied her hair to brush through it, still only wearing Keith's shirt since her own clothes were ruined and she wanted to ask him before cutting up his clothes so they would fit her.
She was about to open her mouth when there was a knock at the door. Aria chewed her lip gently, letting her hair be and going over to the door curiously. She stood behind it as she pulled it open to let Leo in.

"Guess you'll be needing this..." Leo murmured, handing Aria a back pack.
"What's in it?" She asked, letting the bag fall to the floor.
"Pretty much everything." Leo sighed as Aria pulled out clothes fitted for a girl. Grabbing a pair of black pants and a long sleeved shirt, Aria quickly went to change.
"How ya holding up?" Leo asked, looking at Keith as Aria left.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:37 pm

Sara sighed, looking at Leo as he came in, taking the bag.
"I might" She said, "Either way, I'll meet you at the table" She called, shaking her head and shouldering the bag, after getting her winter clothes on. Shivering, she headed out the door, looking back at the cabin sadly for a moment, before heading towards Aphrodite's table. She smiled, sliding into her customary seat next to Luke, smiling brittly at her siblings, not wanting to share or talk about what was going on. She nibbled aimlessly on a muffin, her stomach in knots as she waited for Leo.

Keith smiled at Leo as he appeared, though he waited for Aria to take off to change.
"I'm fine" He said, his voice hoarse still. "Just sore' He shrugged, "Chiron say anything else?" He asked Leo, looking at him seriously. He could already tell this was going to be a long trip, even if it was just to the city.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:01 pm

Leo chewed his lip while he massaged his sore shoulder. "Just to be on guard, since they weren't too happy with what Chiron told them." He murmured softly. He glanced over his shoulder before looking back at Keith. "He made arrangements to get us over the bridge. But from there we have to get to Olympus on our own." Leo explained.

Aria came back from the bathroom warmly dressed and her damp hair braided and puled into a bun. She would have to cut it eventually it was much too long for her liking. She sighed deeply, pulling a jacket over her shoulders since she was still a bit cold.
"When are we supposed to leave?" Aria asked softly.
"Not until after breakfast.." Leo said. "I was about to go down and grab something to eat actually."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:08 pm

Sara sat at her table, sighing and looking around for Leo curiously. She was so lost in thought that she wasn't even paying attention to her siblings. She bit her lip, slumping forward, resting her elbows on the table, staring unseeingly at the table in front of her.

Keith nodded, "Wheres Sara?" He asked, realizing Leo's girlfriend was missing. He frowned, wondering if Sara wasn't coming or something. He didn't really like that, if she was being that way, he'd be pissed with her. He looked at Leo, eyes hardening for a moment.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:31 pm

"Oh she went down to the tables for breakfast." Leo explained. "Like I said, I was on my way there. I just wanted to bring you these." Leo said, still looking at Keith, though he was slightly confused at the hard expression on his face. He ran his fingers through his hair as Aria stepped aside to pul on her boots and the single brown leather fingerless glove that was her blade.
Leo reached up to his neck where his bow and arrows were hidden and he sighed. "Are you guys going to head down?" Leo asked as he walked towards the door.

Aria glanced up at Keith with a soft expression as she continued to lace up her boot. She simply shrugged as a reply to Leo. She was hungry but not deathily so, however if Keith wanted to go she would. She didn't want to push him. He was trying to hide it, but Aria knew how sore, exhausted and drained he was. She felt the same way, and this trip probably wasn't going to help either of them.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:01 pm

Keith relaxed, knowing he didn't have to be mad at Sara now. He glanced at Aria, shrugging. "I dunno" He muttered, he couldn't even tell if he was hungry. He sighed, grabbing his water bottle and slowly shrugging his jacket on.
"what do you wanna do?" He asked Aria, if she wanted food, they'd go get food, if not, he was fine with just chilling till they had to leave.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:27 pm

Aria looked up at Keith from her seat on the bed as Leo left. She set him with a kind yet firm look. "I don't want you to be frustrated with everyone who's potiently angry with me." Aria said before tieing off the last knotch on her boots. She tucked her black sweatpants into the worn leather of the shoes before standing up.
"They don't know what i've told you. To them, I did all this on my own and with some help." Aria murmured softly.
"And im not that hungry. Are you?" She asked, her seriousness pretty much gone now as she pushed back a few strands of hair from her face that were surprisingly too short to be pulled back into her bun.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:34 pm

Keith ignored Aria telling him not to be so serious. He sighed, shrugging, "Im not all that hungry" He said, sitting down on the bed to pull his shoes on. Keith didn't own a pair of winter boots, nor did he want any. He sighed, yawning tiredly for a moment, before shaking himself awake.
"We should get moving, breakfast is almost over, and we both aren't moving at top speed" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: