Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:53 pm

Adrian huffed, "Fine" He muttered, looking in Jay's direction as he heard her growl.
"Problem?" He asked, confused at what was taking place.
Keith shook his head in mild annoyance.
"Why don't you buy some comfortable frigging clothing then?" He said, glowering at his soulmate.
"Since you go shopping almost every other day" He added, frowning at Andy.

Shaye laughed, "No kidding" She said, chuckling as Diesel scrambled into the car, his wet tounge waking her up fairly quick.
"Thanks" She muttered sarcastically to the dog, though she patted his head lightly.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:03 pm

"I don't particulary like modeling myself." Jay answered Adrian, smiling. "But'll be fun."

Andy looked confused and hurt. "I thought you didn't mind if I wore your clothes..." She trailed off, unconciously scooting away from Keith.

Zero smiled, parking the car, getting out, and opening the door for Shaye and Diesel.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:05 pm

'You don't have to do it if you don't want to" Adrian said.
"I'm trying this to humor Keith and Andy, I don't want to force anyone" He said, looking at her affectionately.

Keith smiled, "I don't mind if you wear my clothes occasionally Andy" He said, reaching over and pulling her closer to him.
"But if the only reason you wear them is to be more cmofortable, maybe you should consider buying some comfortable clothes"

Shaye smiled at Zero, "Thanks" She said, slipping free of the car and heading for the house.
"We're back" She called out, smiling at the others as she walked in, closely followed by Deisel.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:08 pm

Jay smiled. "I think it"ll be fun. I'll be fine." She said, stroking Adrian's hair, kissing him gently on the lips.

Andy swallowed and nodded. "I know I should." she mumbled.

Zero shook his head at Shaye as he walked in behind her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:11 pm

Adrian smiled, "As long as you'll be fine" He murmured, glancing up as he heard Shaye and Zero.
"Welcome home' He said, smiling in their general direction.

"Honestly Andy, I'm just teasing" Keith smiled softly. "I love seeing you wear my clothes, although, sometimes it'd be nice to get them back" He teased, kissing her nose.

"What's up?" Shaye asked, flopping on the loveseat and looking at her family curiously.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:16 pm

Jay smiled at Zero as he kissed the top of her head. "Modeling tomorrow." Jay answered Shaye with a smile.

Andy nodded again. "You can go through my closet and get them back." Andy said, giving Keith a small smile. She looked over at Zero and met his eyes, their silent greeting, and then looked back at Keith.

Zero leaned against the bar, crossing his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:23 pm

"Really?" Shaye asked, smiling lightly.
"For who?" She questioned, her voice curious. She glanced up at Zero, shifting so he had room on the couch if he chose to sit down.

"I know" Keith said, glancing up at Shaye.
"How did your shoot go?" He asked.
"Interesting" She responded, "I'm judging on America's Next Top Model next week" She said, shrugging her shoulders lightly.
"And Zero's gonna be the male model in the girls' photoshoot that week" She smiled at her soulmate lighty.

"Zero?" Adrian asked, chuckling. "You're gonna let yourself get mauled by a bunch of adolecent modeling females?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:26 pm

Jay smiled. "The four of us. And you guys, if you want."

Andy nodded. "That's awesome. I love America's Next Top Model."

Zero chuckled. "Meh. They'll love it." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:31 pm

Shaye looked surprised. "You talked Keith and Adrian into modeling?" She asked, chuckling. She glanced at Zero with a small shrug.
"We'll see. Who's it for?" She asked Andy curiously, knowing her friend would have all the details.

Keith and Adrian smirked, "More like you'll love it" Keith teased, smirking at Zero.
"Hey now" Shaye whined, looking at her brother in mock annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Andy grinned. "Yes, I did." She chuckled. "Lots of different magazines are going to be there."

Zero scoffed. "I'll fake loving it, just for you two."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:39 pm

"Miracle worker" Shaye praised.
"Sounds interesting" She murmured, shrugging slightly. In the end she knew it'd be up to Zero and not her, since he seemed so interested in being in control lately.

"Sure" Keith winked at Zero dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:42 pm

Andy grinned. "Thank you." She said, giving a playful half bow.

"You guys are just jealous because you guys won't 'get mauled by a bunch of adolecent modeling females'." Zero chuckled. "Hey!" Andy and Jay both said at the same time.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:51 pm

Shaye laughed, smiling at Andy, glad things were at least semi-normal between them again.

Keith rolled his eyes, "When you have a gorgeous girlfriend like I do, you don't need to have adolecent females crawl all over you" He said, "I know that it must be tough for you Zero" He winked at Shaye, who pretended to look insulted.
"Did you just call me ugly Keith?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:10 pm

Andy looked between Keith and Shaye. "I believe he did, Shaye." Andy said, smirking. "Now Keith," shaking her finger playfully at her soulmate. "You can't call my bestfriend ugly." she teased.

Zero rolled his eyes. "Hey Jay, your soulmate didn't defend you."

Jay laughed. "He knows that everyone knows I'm gorgeous. He doesn't need to defend me to you all." Andy whistled. "Listen to Ms. Vanity over there."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:19 pm

"I may not be able to call your bestfriend ugly, but I can call my sister ugly" Keith teased Andy.
"Besides, Zero should be the one defending her, not you" He teased.

"See, I don't need to defend Jay, she's prefectly capable of defending herself" Adrian said, kissing his soulmate's cheek.
"She is beautiful though"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:23 pm

Andy chuckled, loving how everyone was getting along and joking.

Jay smiled as Adrian kissed her cheek.

Zero walked quickly up, hitting Keith in the back of the head, before going back and resuming his pose leaning against the bar. "My soulmate is freakin' gorgeous, thank you very much." Zero said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:29 pm

"Oi" Keith grumbled, rubbing the back of his head.
"Whatever you say Zero" He said, shaking his teasingly.

Adrian wrapped an arm around Jay, looking blankly around the room. "Hmm, fifteen minutes and no ones killed eachother, it's a freaking miracle" He teased.

Shaye laughed, "Thanks love" She said, looking at Zero with a small smile. "My older brother's just an ass"
"Hey" Keith whined in protest.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Andy smiled at Adrian. "That's what I was just thinking." Andy said.

Zero smiled. "That's what you get." He mumbled at Keith. Then he looked at Shaye. "They both are."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:36 pm

Adrian chuckled, "Its a nice change of pace" He said softly. He glanced up, looking in Zero's general direction.
"Did you just call me an ass?" He asked, shaking his head in mock annoyance.

Shaye smirked, curling her legs under her, "I know" She agreed. Sighing she stretched out, "Anyway, I desperately need to shower" She said, "I have enough hairspray in my damn hair to last a century" She rose, and headed upstairs to her and Zero's room.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:44 pm

Zero looked at the ceiling thoughtfully. "Yes, I did." He answered Adrian. "What are you going to do about it?" he teased.

Jay rose, heading for the kitchen for a SunKist. She slapped Zero in the back of the head as she walked by and Zero winced, cursing Jay as he rubbed his head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:49 pm

Adrian laughed, "Nothing, nothing at all" He said, "I don't need to" He nodded in the direction of Jay's retreating form.

"Haha" Keith smirked, pointing at Zero. "See, that's karma" He chuckled as he stretched out next to Andy.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:54 pm

Zero grumbled. "Karma's a bitch." he murmured.

Andy laughed, running her fingers gently through Keith's dark hair as he stretched out.

Jay came back, sitting back down next to Adrian, snuggling comfortably in his side. "That was for calling my boyfriend an ass."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:56 pm

"Yea well, Jay's right you deserved it, call Adrian and I asses" Keith said, chuckling softly.

"Be nice, you did call the man's soulmate ugly" Adrian sighed, "However, he deserved it for calling me an ass, I didn't do anything" Adrian said, his voice smug.

Upstairs the water turned on as Shaye slipped into the shower. She sighed, letting the warm water wash away her stress from the day, and mainly get the good awful hairspray out of her hair. Once finished, she dressed in a pair of short shorts and a loose t-shirt of Zero's before flopping down on the bed and turning on the TV.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:02 pm

Jay and Andy rolled their eyes. "Children." Andy teased in her mom voice.

Zero scoffed. "Losers," he teased with a mumble.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:06 pm

"What did I do?" Adrian whined in mock protest at Andy's comment.
"Sheesh" Keith teased, glancing upstairs as he heard the TV flicker on.
"Look at that, you scared Shaye off" He teased Zero and Adrian. "Poor girl, she's probably standing in front of the mirror fussing with her apperance since her boyfriend barely defended her" He winked at Zero to show he was only teasing/

Shaye sighed, crawling under the blankets. As much as she enjoyed the verbal sparring that was taking place downstairs, she was bloody exahusted from the day, and the hot shower and made her extremely sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next