Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:34 pm

"No, I'm saying that you guys won't do it." She said, chuckling. "You two are gorgeous." She teased back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:38 pm

"Whos to say we wouldn't do it?" Keith asked.
"Erm, me?" Adrian coughed.
"I don't think blind vampires make such good models"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:41 pm

Andy laughed. "Nah. You're gorgeous Adrian." Andy teased.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:44 pm

"Gorgeous yes, however, aren't most of the photoshoots you go on outside? Unfamiliar enviroments? Posing?" He asked, smirking.
"I can't really navigate stuff like that anymore" He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:50 pm

"Meh. That's what I'm here for." Andy said, shrugging and smiling.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:52 pm

Keith snorted, "Andy, there's no gaurentee Adrian would work with you, or with any of us" He sighed.
"But, it might be a good idea for us to start making some money, instead of relying on our vast savings. Whaddya think bro?" He asked Adrian.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:55 pm

"What do you know about modeling? You only know what I've told you and what Shaye['s told you... That's not much." Andy snorted in return. Jay now looked up from her book, looking at Adrian, then at Keith, then at Andy, and then back at Adrian.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:57 pm

Keith rolled his eyes, "I know that if Zero can do it, I sure as hell can" He replied, smiling at Andy teasingly.
Adrian sighed, "Do what you want Keith" He muttered, he wasn't really sure what he wanted at this point.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:34 pm

Andy shook her head and chuckled. Then she looked at Adrian, cocking her head to the side. "Why not you, Adrian?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:30 pm

Adrian shrugged, "I have no idea what I want Andy" He admitted, "Modeling is all about visiual imagery. Beautiful pictures and poses, what's the point in doing that if you can't admire your work, or the work of others?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:02 pm

Andy nodded. "That's true." She said with a sad smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Keith frowned, "No it's not true" He muttered, looking at the two of them.
"Beethoven was deaf, that didn't mean he made awful music" He pointed out.
"Adrian, you'd be inspiring to a generation" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:16 pm

Andy looked at Keith and nodded. "That's more true than your statement, Adrian." Andy said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:20 pm

"You honestly think a blind guy modeling woud inspire people?" Adrian asked, arching an eyebrow at the pair.
"I do" Keith murmured. "Models aren't just for looking good anyore. People use them to promote things, like cancer awareness or the enviroment"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:01 pm

Andy nodded. "I completely agree, Adrian."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:19 pm

"Alright, alright" Adrian said with a sigh. "I'll give it a try, if you guys come with me and give me a hand"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:04 pm

Andy smiled broadly. "Awesome." she exclaimed, reaching for her cell phone. "I'm sure my manager has openings for two handsome guys." She said, flipping open her phone and unfolding herself from beside Keith. She walked away being followed by all five of the dogs as she walked outside.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:12 pm

"Have I mentioned recently how much I hate her?" Adrian pouted, shaking his head and hiding his face against Jay.
"Not today" Keith said, chuckling.
"Wait a minute" He frowned. "Andy, I did not agree to anything" He said, springing up off the couch and chasing after her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:26 pm

Jay laughed, stroking Adrian's hair until he jumped up. "OOOOHHHHH! But you did!" Andy sang from outside, teasing Adrian. Jay looked at Keith and shook her head. She glanced at the T.V. "You got your butt kicked, by the way." Jay teased Keith, sticking her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:30 pm

Adrian muttered in disgust, walking back inside and sitting down next to Jay.
"Don't let the evil lady hurt me" He muttered, though it was all in good fun.
"Bloody blind vampire" Keith muttered, "Not my fault the game's designed for him and not me"
"You're just a sore loser" Adrian teased, still cowering against Jay payfully.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:33 pm

Jay shook her head, smoothing Adrian's hair soothingly. "I won't let her hurt you, baby." She coaxed teasingly.

Andy returned to the room, laughing and slipping her phone back into her pocket. She took her spot next to Keith. "Tomorrow at noon." Andy said, smiling broadly at the three of them.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:37 pm

"Godd" Adrian muttered, smiling at Jay's teasing. He let his head rest on her shoulder, shuddering theatrically as Andy came back in with her big news.

"Where?" Keith asked curiously, looking at Andy with an arched eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:39 pm

Andy shrugged. "Some really big building or something. They're going to pick us up at noon." Andy looked pointedly at Adrian. "Yes, I will be going with you." Andy said, stretching her arms above her head a bit, Keith's old shirt riding up and showing her stomach.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:43 pm

"I would assume so" Adrian muttered, "I'm not about to get in a vehicle with people I don't know and be driven off somewhere I've never been" He said, shaking his head in mild annoyance.
"Sounds like fun" Keith said, stretching out and rolling his eyes at Andy. "You have a closet, more then a closet filled with clothes and yet you insist on wearing mine" He muttered, shaking his head at her.

Shaye's eyes flickered open.
"Mmmm?" She muttered, rubbing her eyes exahustedly. "We almost home?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Andy smiled. "Mine are tight, more for showing off my body than for comfort. Yours are for comfort, therefore I wear yours." She said, pulling down her shirt, a small white scar showing on her collar bone. She smiled at Adrian. "All you have to do is shower before they get here." She looked down at her fingernails. "You too Jay." Jay growled softly, but didn't argue.

Zero turned into the driveway. "Perfect timing, luv." he murmured, smiling as Diesel got up from his spot by the gate that surrounded their house. Zero opened the door and Diesel climbed into the back seat, licking Shaye's cheek as he passed, nudging Zero's elbow. "Good boy, protecting your family." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next