HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:58 am

Zero smirked at her and then shook his head, returning to his book.

Andy sighed. She didn't bother arguing. She knew she was wrong. Her manager had pleaded with her, saying they needed someone edgy. And Andy had agreed. She shouldn't have, but she did. She Andy waited out the rough waters that was Keith and began to brush her hair out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:27 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes, "Goody" She muttered, flopping back on the bed, before hopping up again and disappearing out of the room.

Keith stepped into the shower, washing the sand off of his body, before stepping out, a towel wrapped around his waist. He ignored Andy, still pissed off, as he changed and flopped onto one of the chairs, debating just going home. He felt lied to, coming on vacation, in his mind, had been a ruse for going on a photo shoot. His mood grew decidedly worse as he stared, unseeingly, at the ocean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:50 pm

Zero watched her leave and with a sigh, shut his book. "Where are you going?" he called after her, standing up.

Andy watched Keith, he was ignoring her. It was killing her, but she'd learned by now. If he wanted to yell, which he rarely did, she was going to let him yell. If he wanted to leave, she was going to let him leave. This had been their first vacation alone in a long time and Andy had screwed it up. Like always.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:56 pm

Shaye laughed, "I'm grabbing my book" She called, rolling her eyes,
"Since your so intent on reading, I figured I'd do the same, but in a bubble bath or something" She said with a small shake of her head.

Keith was still glowering at the ocean, his blue eyes angry, he didn't say anything, if he did, he'd yell, and say something he'd regret, though, really, he had every right to be mad. He stood finally, still pointedly ignoring his girlfriend as he walked around the room, looking for something to distract him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:01 pm

Zero sighed. "Alright then." He said, folding himself back into the chair and propping his book back on his lap.

Andy didn't speak, she let Keith pointedly ignore her. She had sat down on the floor on the other side of the room, closer to the door, with a bottle of nail polish and begun to paint her toenails. Keith wasn't going to speak to her anytime soon, so she sat and she painted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:06 pm

Shaye appeared back in the room.
"Or you know, I was thinking of going for a jog" She teased, knowing he'd freak. Since she was still sick and what not.

Keith wrinkled his nose at the scent of nailpolish. He hated the smell, though he didn't say anything, just flopped on the bed, staring at the TV, which wasn't even turned on. He was so beyond aggrivated, he just wanted to go home now.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:12 pm

Zero's upper lip lifted. "Ha-ha. Funny." He mused.

Andy looked up as Keith flopped onto the bed. He was fuming, it was written all over his face. Andy got up and walked to the balcony, going out and sitting on the white beach chair, pulling one knee up to her chest to finish painting her nails, since Keith hated the smell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:16 pm

Shaye waggled her car keys in his face, laughing.
"Maybe I wasn't joking" She said, smirking.

Keith watched Andy, not really caring what she did at this point. He was still contemplating just taking off. Obviously this whole vacation was a ruse, just in order for her to work, cause of her stupid manager, and he'd just been dragged along.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:23 pm

Zero snorted. "We'll see how close you get to the car, Miss I Still Can't Run At Vampire Speed."

Andy stood up, finishing her nails. She didn't quite get why Keith was so mad, until right then. "You thought I only did this for a shoot." She voiced, walking back through the condo. It wasn't a question. "You were the one that suggested a vacation." She said, removing her clear nail polish from her bag to continue painting her nails. "I'll swear like I've never sworn before, if you'll believe me. I didn't know there was going to be a shoot. I didn't know she was going to call me. She hasn't called me in weeks." Andy said, standing and looking at Keith, waiting for a noise, any noise at all from him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:27 pm

Shaye laughed, "I'm sure I could get to the car, it's all about stealth" She said, sitting down and pretending to read her book, teasingly glancing at the door on occasion.

Keith listened to Andy, listening to her.
"I suggested a vacation, you agreed, instantly, suggested Italy" He snapped.
"You've done this before Andy, that one time in France, so don't expect me to believe this wasn't like this" He growled, standing up and glowering at her.
"Gods, I was so stupid to believe we could have one damn weekend to ourselves, but no, you had to go and agree to do some stupid photo shoot" He said, narrowing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:36 pm

Zero scoffed. "Sure it is."

Andy nodded. "I did. In France." Then Andy raised an eyebrow. "And you're one to talk about not having time to ourselves." She said, trying not to snap. "We can't go two minutes without you mentioning some form of drama that goes on in the house." She said. "You're always worrying about Shaye or Zero and Shaye that you don't even notice that I don't care. Yes, I'm happy that they're back and happy, but I don't want to talk about it again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:39 pm

Shaye sighed, shaking her head and laughing.
"It is" She insisted, still occasionally glancing at the door.

Keith bristled.
"Sorry I happen to give a shit about the fact my little sister almost died" He snapped, "I'm sure Zero worries just as bad about you, so get used to it" He crossed his arms.
"It's neat that you managed to turn this around on me, like usual" He said, narrowing his eyes, his voice becoming quiet.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:45 pm

Zero scoffed again, going back to his book.

Andy looked at him. "I'm not turning this around on you. It's still my fault." She said. She ran a hand through her hair as Keith's voice grew quiet. "And I'm sorry. I didn't plan this, but you won't believe me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:51 pm

Shaye laughed, standing up and wandering out of the room towards the kitchen. She knew her actions, especially if played correctly, would distress Zero.

Keith glowered at Andy, "Right, your sorry" He growled, "Didn't stop you from taking off to go pose for some asshole, dressed in god knows what" He hissed, his jealousy rising to the surface, "You made that choice, don't give me excuses, that's all you do. You apologize, but with excuses" He growled, hands balling into aggrivated fists.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:57 pm

Zero stopped reading and listened intently to Shaye's movements.

Andy stayed silent as he spoke. She blinked. She could tell by his tone of voice he was jealous, she didn't know that Keith got jealous. "What excuse did I give?" she demanded, temper rising now. "I'm telling you the truth!" She growled. "And I don't know what the hell you want me to say!" She hissed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Shaye smirked, she knew Zero well enough to know what he was doing, listening. She grabbed her light, fall jacket and slipped it on. She went outside, using the garage door, making sure to shut it behind her, securly.

Keith narrowed his eyes.
"You used excuses Andy" He said simply, "I can't tell you want to say" He muttered softly, looking hurt now, he turned, grabbing his wallet and his room key, and stepped out the door, heading, well he had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Zero sighed. She could be simple, could she? He growled lowly in his throat, standing and moving swiftly to stand in fornt of her. "May I remind you? It's all about the speed." he said, crossing his arms.

Andy watched him leave. She didn't comment, she didn't argue anymore. His face, right before he left, his face looked just like Zero's did before he left. Andy's heart sank. Andy and Keith separated themselves sometimes, but not to the point that the other was ready to give up. The look that flashed over Keith's features before he left had made her feel more lonely than she ever had before, like he wasn't coming back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:11 pm

Shaye laughed. "I know, but who said I was going for a ride, I was just messing with you" She said, laughing and brushing past him and outside. She whistled, and Jet came bounding over to her side, barking loudly.

Keith, despite what Andy thought, had no intention of leaving her. He loved her, and would not put her through what Zero had done to Shaye, he just needed to think for a bit, vent. Eventually, maybe an hour later, he wandered back to the room, slipping inside and looking at her.
"I wouldn't leave you, you know that" He muttered, walking over and brushing his lips to her cheek. Basically saying she was forgiven.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:13 pm

Zero rolled his eyes and stepped to the side.

Andy tried to smile. "Thank God." She murmured. "Thank you," she said. His lips brushed her cheek and she smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:16 pm

Shaye laughed, clipping Jet's leash on.
"We're going for a walk' She said, knowing the dog needed to get out, because lately he hadn't.

Keith sat down next to her, wrapping his arms around her.
"Your welcome?" He chuckled, though it was weary. He was still annoyed, but not at her, just in general now.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:43 pm

Zero scoffed. "No. You aren't." He said.

Andy sighed, leaning her head on his shoulder. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:44 pm

"Oh?" Shaye said, turning, and looking at Zero with a raised eyebrow.
"I'm pretty sure we are" She said, looking at Jet, whom cocked his head curiously, as if he were wondering what were going on.

Keith sighed, nodding his head.
"I love you to" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:39 am

Zero shook his head. "No. You aren't."

Andy sighed and lifted her head, eyes searching Keith's face quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:10 am

Shaye crossed her arms.
"And why not?" She said, looking at Zero with an almost challanging expression. She definately knew she shouldn't be going off alone, not right now, but hell, by telling her she couldn't, she almost felt a compulsion to.

Keith closed his eyes, flopping back on the bed, releasing Andy as he did so. Damn, how could such a simple vacation become such a disaster in a matter of hours?
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:04 pm

Zero looked at her. "Because you aren't well enough. You couldn't even walk through the mall, much less around the corner with a dog tugging on the leash."

Andy watched as he flopped back. "I know I ruined the vacation. And I'm sorry. If you want to go home... You can."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: