HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:30 pm

Andy smiled as he came back. She handed him his IPod and his sunglasses back. "Well, aren't you cool." She teased, sitting up and running her hands through her hair. She continued to smile as she leaned back on her hands, stretching her legs out in front of her. "You're good." She praised. "When was the last time you went surfing?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:09 pm

Keith smiled at Andy, sighing as he glanced at her.
"I'm very cool" He smirked, glancing around, he sighed, looking at the water again.
"Hell love, I would say the last time was when we all went to that caribbean resort, the whole family, and I had to teach Zero and everyone" He said with a small grin.
"But I've known how to surf for years, before it was even a popular thing" He muttered contently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:29 am

Andy smiled, reached up and stroked his face. "Well, my man is just beyond amazing huh?" she teased, dropping her hand and then placing another Italian magazine in her lap. "Oh, by the way. While you're doing something on your own later, I have a photo shoot." She said, still flipping through her magazine. "Some Italian magazine. My manager called while you were surfing." Andy shrugged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:18 am

Keith's eyes grew wide for a moment.
"As long as it's nothing to revealing, cause Zero would kill me, not to mention, I am the jealous type" He said, smiling at her, though he was serious. He knew that all the girls modeled, Shaye and Andy much more then Jay, but there were definately some general ground rules that he, Zero and Adrian had worked on. He sighed, "I suppose I'll find something to do with myself" He muttered, sticking his tounge out at her, "Some vacation, sheesh" He teased.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:19 am

Keith's eyes grew wide for a moment.
"As long as it's nothing to revealing, cause Zero would kill me, not to mention, I am the jealous type" He said, smiling at her, though he was serious. He knew that all the girls modeled, Shaye and Andy much more then Jay, but there were definately some general ground rules that he, Zero and Adrian had worked on. He sighed, "I suppose I'll find something to do with myself" He muttered, sticking his tounge out at her, "Some vacation, sheesh" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:39 pm

Andy shrugged. "You could come with me. Check me outfits and we could go to dinner afterward." She suggested. Though she was almost positive Keith wouldn't allow, knowing Keith he would check her outfits then leave, knowing Andy's revealing is different than Keith's revealing. She smiled at him and went back to reading her magazine, flipping through the Italian style.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:56 pm

Keith sighed, shrugging. ''I dunno love. Just cause you like human food, doesn't mean I do...'' he muttered. ''No, you go without me i'll stay here, find something to do'l he smiled to reassure her he wasn't annoyed or anything and stretched back out. Enjoying the warmth of the sun on his pale body.
''We'll do something when you get back. Just no more working after this please? It is our vacation after all''

Shaye sighed. Sitting up as her cell phone buzzed obnoxiously. ''What the hell?'' She growled. Annoyed as she saw her agent's name and number on the iPhone screen. She sighed, debating whether to answer it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:59 pm

Andy snorted. "You thought I meant human food." Andy chuckled. "That's funny." She muttered, a lightness to her voice. "And it won't take me long. I'll be back within two hours or so." She murmured. "I'll try not to hang on the other guys too much." She teased, checking her phone for the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:04 pm

Keith rolled his eyes. ''Please don't, or you know. You can, and i'll just make friends with the locals. They seem to like me'' He laughed, re-adjusting his sunglasses, as if to admire the girls watching him from the beach.

Shaye finally sucumbed, grabbing the phone and muttering into it.
'Next week? Maybe, I'll let you know'' she said exahustedly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:10 pm

Andy growled, slapping him playfully on the arm. "Yeah. Right. I'll even help you out with that. How about I'll storm off when I leave, so they can all come to comfort you?" she teased, standing hurriedly and gathering her things, rolling up the towel and tossing it into his lap. "I'll leave you later, darling." She said, narrowing her eyes. "I'll text you when I'm done." She said, turning on her heel and storming off toward the hotel room, instantly hearing the girls start toward Keith. She smiled and tossed her hair over her shoulders.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:15 pm

Keith rolled his eyes. He laughed and let himself be surrounded by women. Though he really didn't seem to notice them all that much.

Shaye slid from bed, heading over to the calendar on the wall, marking the day and circling it with red pen. She coughed, shaking her head as she looked at Zero. ''No comments?'' She asked as she flopped on the bed tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:30 pm

Andy glanced out the window at Keith and the girls surrounding him as she began to shower. She didn't even bother styling her hair, just blow dried it and pulled it into a ponytail. She didn't put any make-up on, but pulled on a pair of shorts and a tanktop, grabbing her oversized bag and sunglasses and heading out the door, toward a tropical place near by.

Zero shrugged. "Not yet. I'm going with you, so it doesn't matter."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Shaye looked at Zero, "What?" She asked, pulling her legs to her chest as she began to brush out her hair, a small, confused expression on her face. She watched Zero closely, rythmically blushing her hair out, a sort of chilled expression on her face. She finally but the brush down, pulling her hair up in a knot so it wouldn't tangle again. She stood carefully, wincing and touching her tortured stomach, as she went into the washroom and begining to wash the dried blood and what not from her arms.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:38 pm

"What 'what'?" he asked, looking up from his book, peering at her as she walked toward the washroom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:42 pm

"What do you mean by 'I'm going with you'?" She clarifyed, stepping out of the washroom, a cloth in her hand, her t-shirt discared. She was wiping the dried blood off of her stomach and chest, since well, she had literally managed to get the damn stuff all over. She tossed the cloth back in the sink and snagged one of Zero's shirts, slipping it on, and flopping down on the bed, looking at him with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:45 pm

Zero gave her a puzzled look. "What kind of question is that? It means just what I said."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:48 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes, "It's a valid question" She whined, "I'm wondering about your statement about coming with me" She said, shaking her head and stretching out, feeling mildly better.
"Like, are you saying your coming with me to the shoot?" She asked, arching an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Zero rolled hhis eyes. "Yeah." He answered, before going back to his book.

Not to long after, Andy sat, in a chair, in a tent, waiting for her time to shoot. Her hair was long now, a gorgeous fire red to her waist, and hung over her shoulders. She wore thick black eyeliner with dark red eyeshadow. She wore contacts that turned her eyes a deadly red color, and her lips were stained a bright red. She wore a thin raven feather black dress, with a cut fro her neck to her navel, hiding only the neccesities. It was open in the back and had a keyhole peek on her right hip. The fabric danced around her knees and she wore a pair of 7 inch strappy black high heels. She stood as her name was called and she walked out toward the windy cliff. She stood on rocks that hung dangerously over the ocean. It was rocky below and they were taking pictures both from her level and below her, hanging off of the cliff. She sighed, fixed her hair a bit, and let the wind blow her hair back from her face as she posed for the camera.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:02 pm

Shaye narrowed her eyes, "Oh? Says who?" She teased, throwing a pillow at him and growling in a playful manner. He had never gone on a photoshoot with her before, though she knew he had gone to Andy's for awhile, she honestly had never had someone accompany her.

Keith sighed, lying, half asleep on the beach, he was sitting in a crowd of people, center of attention, which he was used to. He was ignoring them, mainly because he was boarderline hungry, and slightly annoyed Andy was taking so long to get back.
He hated teh fact that all the girls modelled, but he really had no say.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:07 pm

Zero scoffed. "You plan on trying to stop me?" he asked, ignoring the pillow and continuing his book.

Andy sighed, running her fingers through her hair as she approached the group around Keith. "Hey darling." She said, holding out her hand to him. "Sorry it took so long. They took more frames then they were supposed to." She said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:11 pm

"I never said I was, I've just never had someone go with me before" She said, tossing another pillow at him, smirking.
"You could ask me, you know? It would be nicer" She muttered, crossing her arms.

Keith glanced up, slightly suprised.
"Bout damn time" He muttered, letting her haul him up. "Tell them to cut short next time" He grumbled, sliding the key from his pocket, "Come on, let's go change"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:55 pm

Zero shrugged. "Not how I roll." he teased.

Andy chuckled. "I'm sorry darling. I'll make sure they do next time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:57 pm

"So, just cause you 'dont roll that way', I don't get a choice?" She said, narrowing her eyes teasingly. She wasn't used to how involved Zero wanted to be in her life, Adrian and Keith weren't overly interested.

Keith sighed, shrugging his shoulders, mildly annoyed with the whole situation as he unlocked the hotel room and slipped inside.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:03 am

Zero shrugged and looked like he was thinking. "Ahh. Nope." He answered.

Andy sighed, following him in. "I said I was sorry. What else do you want me to say?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:10 am

Shaye stuck her tounge out at Zero.
"Ass" She growled playfully, smirking at him. She stretched her arms above her head, narrowing her eyes at him, almost challangingly.

Keith frowned, "I dunno Andy, I sort of thought we were on vacation, together" He turned, facing her, looking annoyed.
"I didn't come down here so you could go to some damn photoshoot" He said, disappearing into the washroom, shutting the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: