Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Fallen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Fallen   Fallen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:49 pm

Plot:
The heaven and Hell battle is in full swing, and earth as we know it, is completely destroyed, becoming a savage battle field for the two warring entities. Humans, what's left of them, have retreated high into the mountains, trying to avoid the conflicts, not to mention the demon and angles which are currently over running earth. But what happens when two angels are cast from heaven, the reason unknown, but they have been cast from their home, their family, and are now trapped on earth, an enemy to demons and angels alike.
The two angels retreat into the mountains, hoping to earn their father's love back, though they have no idea how. In the mountains they encounter one of the last remaining groups of humans. Desperate to fit in, they take the guise of wandering mortals, not revealing who they are, lest they anger the only 'friends' they have.
Of course, this leads to more drama, as a small group of humans, generally young mortals, aka teens, see the angels in their true forms. Of course what happens after this point is up to the people who join this RP.
To top things off, these two angels were fairly high up in the ranks of heaven, this gives them mass amounts of information the demons, and Lucifer, want. This leads to increased demonic activity near the humans, so on top of pretending to be mortal, the angels are forced to try and protect the humans they are currently staying with.

Characters:
Fallen Angels: Full
1) Castiel (Human name: Demitri) x_fire
2) Nehkai (Human name: Kevan) BlackSoal

Human Teens: (Five Max. Two Minimum)
1) Sue Kellorne
2) Shaye Black

Demons/Angels: Randoms, add to the plot, etc.

Rules:
Almost Literate, to literate people only.
Use a form of OOC and BIC
Intros are perferred over Bios
Ask to Join.
No more then TWO characters, max.
A minumum of a paragraph (No less then five sentences) per Post.
If you join, stick with this.
Angels and Demons do have powers, but let's not get carried away. Therefore, no dramatics. Guys, keep this semi-realistic
No God Moding or Power Playing.
You cannot play Lucifer or God, so don't ask.
Arch Angels are also off limits, so no Michale, Gabriel, etc. Same goes for high up, powerful demons.
Thanks =]

Intro will go up once we have people.

Last edited by x_fire on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen   Fallen I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:18 pm

Ooc: join as second fallen angel and as a teen?
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen   Fallen I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:31 pm

OOC: Sure =] Names please
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen   Fallen I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:39 pm

Ooc:
Fallen Angel-Nehkai (Human name: Kevan) (Male)
Human- Sue Kellrone (Female)
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen   Fallen I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:15 pm

OOC: I'll add you, and I believe I'll add a human, so we are even.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen   Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:24 pm

OOC: I'm gonna post my intro, people can still join however, lol
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen   Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:44 pm

It was dawn when the two objects falling from the sky were first seen. Burning dots of pure white falling against a light blue-grey backdrop, before finally disappearing into the dark forest. People of the mountains watched, thinking nothing of this strange phenomenon. Fifty years ago strange objects in the sky would have caused an uproar, today, in the new world, nothing seemed startling or new, just common place. The girl stood in the field, a basket filled with berries and some other wild food lay under her arm, a small smudge of dirt under her eye. Despite her ratty appearance, the girl was quiet stunning, she had long, dark hair which fell in waves down her back, stopping just past her shoulder blades. Her skin was tan from days in the sun, working hard. She was petite, standing at only five foot three inches, and her body was lean and hard after months of work, trying to survive in thise new world. Her green eyes watched the objects fall, before she shrugged and turned her mind back to her work. Her clothes were old, hanging off of her thin frame. Her jeans were held up with a piece of salvaged string, and her over sized t-shirt hung off of one of her shoulders, as she bent, gathering up the last of the food and heading back towards the ramshackled village that was built against a mountain wall, most of the dwellings being inside an actual cave.
"Shaye" A voice rang out, naming the girl, and she turned, a small smile appearing on her face as she saw her older brother.
"Hey" She murmured, shifting the basket to her other hip, "Well, I'm going hunting with the others" He murmured, the people of this war torn world had resorted back to an older way of life, hunting and gathering, working in small communities to survive.
"Yea, I gotta drop this stuff off and then I dunno, go find Sue or something" She shrugged, waving as she headed towards the main dwelling, or what could only be described as a communal area.

The two objects that had fallen, that had been seen that morning, lay in what could only be described as a massive, desolate crater. One of the figures inside the crater groaned, moving slowly, blinking his bright blue eyes as he tried to understand what had happened.
"Oh damn" He groaned, though his voice was different, almost as if he wasn't used to using it. He had dirty blond hair, luminecent skin, he was tall, nearly seven feet, which was average hight for his kind. The oddest things about him were the black, charred wings that hung from his back in a bloody, burnt mess. He groaned, shifting carefully, his entire body hurt, which he figured was normal when one was cast from heaven. He leaned back, falling into the dirt and soot around him, lying there in a battered mess as he tried to recall what had happened.
"Brother?" He rasped, blinking as he tried to see Nehkai, his brother and friend, the person who shared this condement with him. His name was Castiel, a servant of the lord, though now, now he was one of those lost on earth, trapped in what he considered to be an eternal hell. Not wanted by heaven, and hunted by demons, he was truely one of the damned. He groaned, again, watching the to bright sun as it rose, blinking harshly, trying to figure out everything that had happened, though it suddenly came flooding back to him in a group of painfilled memories. He sighed, shaking his head, pushing the thoughts away, not needing to remember now, but needing to forget. He coughed softly, blood and dirt spilling from his battered lips, though hell, that was probably the least worse of his substantial injuries. He sighed, they needed to move, as painful as that sounded, the demons would find them here, and he had no desire to be dragged to hell, not with Lucifer, not with the demons. He looked at Nehkai, he could wait, they could wait, the two of them were far to battered to even consider moving. He lay back, his eyes closing for a moment, his burnt wings pressed into the dirt, his breathing slowed as he drifted off, passing out in the large crater, his prone body lying next to the only friend he had.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen   Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:47 pm

Dawn again, a great painting of reds, oranges, purples and mild yellows stretched over and around the sun as it lifted it's sleepy head from the distant horizon. A young girl lifted her head to watch the flash of light, watch two objects fall from the sky. She knew what they were, and she wasn't in the least bit concerned. In this dark time, angels and demons falling from the sky as an effect of war was nothing. She watched the dust rise as they landed amongst the thriving and dying forests, then slowly let her attention drift back to their old city, or what was left of it. Ruins, chaos, flashes of bright lights clouds that circled the area and that area alone. Even at this distance you could see it, the current war ground.
Sue sighed, as she sat hunched over on a rock, facing a cliff, looking over the havoc of the new earth. To this day she still didn't know why the two powers were fighting, but there was little reason to question it. The two races were so different after all.
She was an average height girl, evenly tanned skin, brown eyes, short, brownish orange hair that curled outwards at the tips. It did that on it's own, it always had. Her hair-end cow-lick. She'd always hated it, but apparently it was stylish, or at least had been. Today people had better things to do than worry about style.
She wasn't doing anything, which was being bad. She was supposed to be working, but it hadn't felt like that sort of day, it felt more like a no nothing and feel sorry kind of day. She'd lost her entire family when the war had moved in. Being the only one to escape, she had nothing but her new found friends to call family, and there wasn't much to pick from. Not much youth had survived, and those that did were usually out of town when the war had started, with a demonic fog and a nuclear looking boom. It still haunted her, that eerie purple fire that shaped up into a mushroom and exploded outward to destroy and anilate. Now however, she knew the blast had only been to provoke and summon forth the angels. She knew, that whatever was teh cause of the war, it wasn't over mankind, if it were, there'd be more of them left. Her clothes consisted of a more barbaric theme, seeing as how her clothes had been literally destroyed. Now she wore custom made clothes, real fur. Wolf fur to be exact, that was her top anyways, her bottoms where some loose, thin leather capri-like pants. Currently she didn't have shoes at all yet. Didn't have enough to trade for them. But she was working on it.
She sighed again, "I need to get to work before I get yelled at again," she grumbled. Though she didn't react, caught off into a daze as another bright flash showed itself from the war zone., and let out a shock-wave big enough to reach even here as a sharp breeze that swept her hair back. She shuddered at the smell, the thick, heavy, indescribable stench of war. She rose to her feet slowly, and like an agile monkey climbed her way back around to help gather things. Looks like all those gymnastics really had helped her in her life.
---
The whole thing was horrific, the falling, the helplessness he felt as he fell, the burning as he reached fast speeds, that snapping of his delicate white wings, until he completely lost consciousness all together. It seemed a good thing too, because the landing must have been a bitch. He opened crystal toned, silvery white eyes as he heard his brother and friend call for him. He didn't move beyond that though, he couldn't muster the courage. He was sure many things were broken, he felt sore, a mess. His wings twitched, and even through the slight movement he felt the charred feathers scrape one another and let off soot.
"Yes brother?" he muttered back softly, he had a soft voice, comforting, a quote unquote 'voice of an angel'. But he'd always been that way, and not all angels had voices like his, some sounded human, some sounded even demonic. He just happened to have a gentle sounding voice, though it rasped from his fall, sounding as broken as the rest of him as he watched Castiel shift around, then cough up blood. Upon seeing the action his own body complied to repeat it and did the same, and through it he mustered the strength to straighten himself out a bit so that he was no longer resembling a deformed pretzel.
He let his head rest on the softened dirt wall as he slowly moved around and looked things over. Surprisingly, he was more burnt than broken, the true damaged had been done to his wings. He shouldn't have tried to open them to stop his fall, not only were they now broken at every joint and beyond, but now they were also burned to a crisp. He touched them gingerly, flinching at the pain they put him in for doing so and rasped to his comrade, "Are you alright?"
If he had been in a better state, he would have been beautiful, his hair would have been a silky dark shade, not matted and brown as it was now, and his skin would have been fair and a beautiful shade of pearlish white. He himself was fairly tall, very tall compared to humans, but still he was taller than some of the other angels. He was lean, lanky, yet in his state, he would have looked very healthy. Now...now he just looked skinny and brittle.
A hand reached up and ruffled dirt from his hair, and he flinched at the sounds of booming war in the distance as well as the sounds of soft forest noises, and some noises he knew well enough.
"We can't stay here much longer or they'll find us, Castiel." He whispered softly, "Can you walk?" Can I even walk? He sighed and forced himself to sit up with a circus of expressions as he did so. He shuddered and shook his head. "Well, one things for sure, I'm not flying anytime soon." Castiel didn't look much better, but at least his wings weren't broken, though they probably never regain their white tone while they were cast aside, he was sure his brother could still be able to fly, as so with him when the bones mended. Right now he could see his wing's thumb bone sticking out of teh skin like a strange white stick, but he didn't dare touch it, he was in enough pain already.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen   Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:42 pm

Shaye saw Sue off in the distance, placing her basket down, she quickly gave the 'team leader' her and Sue's name, just in case her friend had forgotten to do her work again. She sighed, chasing after her, "Sue" She called out, finally catching up to her friend, like Sue, her family was dead, minus her older brother, whom had saved her life.
"Wait up" She whined, catching up with her friend and panting lightly, having been up since before dawn, working her ass off. She rubbed her eyes, looking at her friend, "Where are you doing?" She asked, shaking out her dark hair and flopping down on the ground. She was exahusted, particularly from everything that had been going on.
"Keith just left to go hunting, and I gave you credit for helping me pick some wild friut and veggies" She winked, "Since I figured you slept in again this morning" She teased, smirking lightly as she glanced around. Her eyes suddenly sparkled, the green paricularly bright as she got an idea.
"Did you see those things fall this morning? They ended up in the forest not far from here, I overheard someone saying something about like a huge hole in the ground" She smiled, "Wanna go check it out?" She asked, sitting up suddenly and looking hopeful. Shaye wasn't normally so impulsive, so this was rare. But they had the afternoon off due to her working all morning, so she wanted to do something.
"Come on" She jumped up, tugging on her friend, "Please, Keith won't be back till tonight, so he won't notice that we're gone" She said, waggling her eyebrows. Her, Keith and Sue shared a small home, since Keith was twenty two, and therefore considered able to watch the two young girls. Though they were old enough, technically, to watch themselves. Shaye was relieved though, having at least one family member, and now she had Sue, whom she considered to be a sister.

Castiel looked tiredly at Nehkai. "Walk? Walk?" He rasped, laughing almost grimly. In reality, like his brother, Castiel would normally be stunning to look upon, for a mortal, and even in some senses an angel, but now, covered on blood, soot and ash, he looked like someone whom had been blown up. His soft blond hair was streaked with black and dirt, and his face and pale, luminecent skin was covered in mud and dirt. He glanced at Nehkai, wincing at the sight of wings.
"I agree, we have to move, before the humans or demons, or even our kind find us" He coughed, forcing his aching, exahusted body into a sitting position before jerking himself to his feet. His feet were bare, as was the rest of him, minus the small strip of cloth he wore around his middle, for modesty's sake. He stumbled over to his brother, reaching down and helping him up.
Glancing around the crater, he winced, "Damn" He breathed, shaking his head, "This is bound to draw unwanted attention" He muttered, making his way to the edge and seeing if he could scramble out. He flexed his sore, bloody wings, before closing them against his back, feeling charred feathers scraping on his skin. It'd be weeks before they were healed, more time probably, but at least they weren't broken, not like Nehkai's, he'd have to bind them, he could see certain spots.
"Let's find a place to hide, a place to heal" He murmured, he was relieved his wings weren't visible to mortals unless he chose them to be, it was so angels could walk among the humans, before the war, when god commanded them to.
"Come on" He reached towards Nehkai, helping hm over the edge of the crater. He pulled himself over the edge of the crater, pulling his friend with him as he looked around, rubbing his eyes and trying to figure out where to go. He coughed once, trying to talk, but his voice came out in an inaudiable whisper, which made it rather difficult for him to get his point across.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen   Fallen I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:22 pm

Sue lifted her head from climbing around to watch Shaye come towards her. She struggled to quicken her pace and drop to the ledge below, just in time to be met up with.She sighed as Shaye mentioned she been covered for...again. "Oh you did? I'm sorry, I should have helped you..." Note the word should, but she hadn't, she'd decided to stare at the sun rise and make Shaye work twice as hard to cover her lazy butt.
"I was just coming back, watching the sunset," she added awkwardly with a nod of her head. "They're still fighting, and it's dawn..." usually demons couldn't handle the sun, so they ran away and only fought at night, so it was safer during the day. Though in all actuality, it was the angels that were truly to be feared, they looked, thought, and acted like people, and with the demons taking to over-riding carcases as daytime hosts, angels usually took out anything that moved that wasn't their own.
"I guess you could say that," she muttered with a shrug at the sleeping comment, "It's hard to sleep on stones, no matter how many feathers and mosses and furs you add to it..." Quite shyly, she was stating she'd prefer her city bed, her old apartment, her old life. She'd been told off many times from the head in command to keep such thoughts to herself, because everyone else felt the same, and she knew that. But she just couldn't let it go...
"Huh?" She asked as she was taken out of her daydreaming again, "Objects?...oh! Those bright things that fell? Yeah I saw 'em...Do I what?" Her mouth dropped at Shaye's question.
"No, no way. What if it's dangerous? A bomb, a demon, an angel, Jesus? We'd be slaughtered." She shuddered, but found herself being tugged along anyways. She growned and shook her head, "Fine, but you get to tell Keith your brilliant idea when we come back all mangled and twisted up." She crossed her arms and followed after Shaye, letting the fall a few seconds after as her curiosity got the best of her. "You think we should bring a weapon?" she asked.
---
Nehkai watched his brother laugh at his comment and sighed, though he became relieved to see Castiel could in fact walk. But could he? He couldn't tell through all the pain in his wings what was broken and what wasn't. He depended fully on Castiel's helping him up to stand, and figured out his legs were fine. Bruised and cut up, but fine all the same. He let his hand lift up to rub his sore shoulders his tattered, broken, and singed wings hung from his body lifelessly, because he didn't have the courage to move them, even as Castiel tucked his up against his back.
"A place to heal sounds nice," Nehkai muttered back softly, looking at the sky as the sun started to rise. "At least teh demons won't be out and about..." Nehkai wasn't a warrior, he wasn't aware to detail what a demon could and couldn't do, that was Castiel's thing. His was to look after and protect the souls in heaven, which he couldn't do anymore. Ina way though, he was relieved. The war had caused so many to die, so many innocent souls that heaven was spilling over. But they didn't dare let any souls back to earth for fear of what would happen to them. They were in hold until the war ended. But that only made tendent angels have to work far, far harder. He was glad for the break.
Once again, he relied on his brother to help him up over the crater wall, he was in no state to be scampering over things, and teh last thing he wanted was to stick his wounds full of earth.
Even with the help however, Nehkai struggled to get over the crater with his back muscles and wings screaming at him and when he did make it over, he got to his knees and clenched his teeth, taking a moment before getting back up and following Castiel, dragging his limp wings along behind him, leaving a trail of feathers and soot without realising it for focusing on more important things.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen   Fallen I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:35 pm

Shaye laughed, "Fine, fine I'll take the blame" She shrugged, smiling at her friend and pulling a tattered knife from the belt at her waist.
"Way ahead of you" She murmured, smiling lightly. She nodded towards teh forest, effortlessly slipping away from the commotion of the small forest village. It wasn't hard to do, they weren't needed, and well, old enough to not warrant constant watching. She sighed, rubbing a hand over her forhead as the two girls finally managed to make it to the crater.
"Woah" She breathed, staring at the levelled trees, blown up earth, but more importantly, the imprints of massive wings inside the dirt center.
"What the hell?" She breathed, she had never seen anything like this, she doubted anyone had. Angels, as she understood, didn't do anything like this, and it wsa far to early for demons to be out and about.
"What is this?" She breathed, bending and sliding down into the crater. She made her way into the center, picking up a bloody and charred feather. Inspecting it, she admired it for a moment, despite being gross, it was rather lovely. She had never seen anything like this before, having never been able to get close to an angel. They were far more elusive then demons, more prone to smart warefare instead of total and utter destruction.

Castiel coughed, looking warily at Nehkai, he was more used to stuff like this. Pain, injuries, battle, it was his job. He was literally a soilder of heaven, though technically, he was more of a captian, ordering a whole batallion of angels. He sighed, sliding his arm under Nehkai's arm, letting him lean on him for support.
"I got you" he murmured, his brother wasn't used to this, battle fields, though they were close, the two were opposites. Normally, he would be aware of the trail of blood, ash and feathers they were leaving, but today he was to shaken to notice. He groaned, helping his brother along, looking for an out of the way place to try and hide. Finally, what felt like an eternity later, he spotted a small cave, a grin appeared on his ragged face, and he carefully navigated towards the outcropping of rocks. He stepped inside, "This will do" He said, settling Nehkai down, before he, himself collapsed on the rocks, wincing as they jarred and cut his already battered skin.
"We need supplies" He muttered, rubbing his throat, not food or water, they didn't need those things to survive, being immortal, despite having fallen, they were still immortal. They needed medicine, in heaven they would have had a healer, but here they didn't have access to this stuff, and needed medicine and other stuff, like bandages, to fix themselves up.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen   Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:33 pm

"Good," Sue muttered with a cheeky smile as Shaye said she'd take the blame, and had a knife. So they weren't being total idiots by inspecting fallen paranormal objects. Normally, if they were regular, sensible people, they'd report it to the head chief of the town, and he'd send a party to check it out and make sure nothing dangerous had landed nearby. But it seemed her and Shaye were now the people taking the task. If they were caught doing this, they'd probably get restricted for a while, stuck in town, or as far as the small farms. But they were young and teenage, and rules were meant to be broken in her mind. In school you were always told to think outside the box, and what if the box happened to be the rules?
She smiled and climbed easily down rocks and things, helping Shaye whenever she looked like she needed it. Not everyone was a competitive gymnast after all. Finally, they did make it to the forest, and to the large crater. Her mouth dropped at it's size, but Shaye had already spent the usable words for this phenomenon.
She shook her head, and followed after Shaye, standing over the wing imprints, the feathers. "Angels," she breathed softly, "Maybe they were shot out of teh sky by demons or something..." She watched Sahye admire a feather and shuddered. "Shaye," she choked, "If these things fell from the sky, where are they now? It's barely been an hour since they landed." She said they, because there were four imprints of wings, and two body-like outlines in the dirt and charred sticks, plus all the blood.
Her attention drifted to the area where the crater's side looked disturbed, foot imprints on it's soft sides indicated they'd climbed out, bleeding and leaving ash behind.
"Look at this," she whispered, following the ash and feathers to the side of the crater and shuddering. "We should get out of here, these things are probably still around..."
---
Nehkai was more than grateful for the support, the shoulder to lean on. He took full advantage and let Castiel basically drag him along, seeing as how he was still in a state of mild shock from the state of his wings. Though the fuzz in his vision was clearing, the ache became more of a screaming pain, and when they did reach the cave, Nehkai was sure he was crying. Though he couldn't tell sweat and dirt from tears at this point. He watched Castiel fall over and flinched, wandering to his brother and turning him gently.
"Are you alright?" he muttered, watching his brother rub his throat and declare they needed supplies. He nodded, but fat chance they'd get them. Not from angels, not from demons, well, not without handing themselves over entirely, and he doubted the woodland creatures had any.
Nehkai was a tendant, not a medicine man, medics were only needed in the wars, very few angels got hurt in heaven, and Nehkai didn't ever get hurt, this was honestly his first time experiencing physical pain. He sat down quietly and looked over his wings more carefully. Dirty, bloody, messy, and ashy things, with the occasional splintered bone sticking out, or a deformed looking area where the bone hadn't pierced teh skin but was broken all the same. He swallowed softly and dared to touch a bone shard. Numb, but despite that he felt the sharp zap of pain from it. He grinded his teeth and looked around quietly.
"I'm gonna bleed out," he muttered to Castiel in a squeak of fear. "My wings aren't gonna heal right, I'll never be able to go back to heaven, and I'm gonna bleed out." He gripped his head as he started to break down emotionally. He was being dramatic of course, angels could bleed out and be fine, his wings would heal gimped, but they'd still work with the right amount of magic to help them, but Nehkai wasn't a healer, he'd never been hurt, never expected to be. He was startled, and frightened, and feeling something he didn't know how to deal with.
"What do I do?" he sobbed to Castiel, "You're a war guy right? stuff like this happens all the time right? You know what to do...right?" He continued to sob, rather loudly, curl up and accept his state of shock as his body tried to desperately deal with this new experience.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen   Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:48 pm

Shaye glanced back at her friends.
"No, no that can't be true. Even if they were shot down by demons, they'd be fine" She said, frowning, "Angels have healers, they wouldn't be this beat up" She shook her head, walking over and looking at the trail of blood, ash and feathers.
"No, if we go back, they'll ask us where we were. And if we tell, they'll hunt these angels down and kill them" Despite the war, Shaye still had a belief in good and evil, angels were good, demons were evil, and these were angels, and they needed help. She looked at her friend, green eyes shiny, "What if they need our help?" She asked, looking at her friend, for all the hardness in her, she looked like a sad little girl. She had been born into this war, none of them had really seen the begining, but she was stuck smack dab in the middle of it, and it was taking a toll on her.
"No, I'm not going to turn them over, something's out of place here" She said, picking up another charred feather.
"Please Sue, let's see if we can find them" She murmured, tugging her friend's hand as she pulled herself up over the edge of the crater.
"Please" She looked back at her friend. Her mind was made up, she was going to find out what was going on, even if her friend didn't want to come. She sat on the edge of the crater, looking pleadingly at Sue, she really wanted her to come, but she wouldn't push her to come for this, this was a lot to ask of someone.

Cas, which is what friends and family called him, glanced at his twin.
"I'm fine" he rasped out, shaking his head and sitting up, he frowned as he saw Nehkai starting the normal signs of shock. He groaned, reaching over and wrapping his twin in his arms for a moment.
"Nehkai, seriously, we'll be fine, I'm gonna get you cleaned up". You don't do anything, you let me deal with his" He murmured, "I promise, nothing will happen" He said, rubbing his twin's head, careful of his broken wings as he slowly began to inspect them. He glanced around, finding some moss, water and a few things he knew how to use. Sighing, he poured the water into his twin's wings, carefully washing them, clearing away the dirt and blood in order to see the extent of the injury.
"You'll be fine, don't worry bro" He said, sighing and continuing his inspection, looking at his twin sadly. He could see a few problem spots that needed to be tended to almost instantly. He shook his head, ripping some cloth from his only garment and binding the places where the bone stuck free of the wing.
"There" He murmured, smiling and letting Nehkai continue to weep. It was understandable after all, he had never been in a situation like this, never felt pain. Cas on the other hand, he had been here, been hurt, and Nehkai had seen that, but never experienced it.
"You'll be fine" He reassured again, leaning his back against the cave wall and keeping an eye on the enterance, his arms wrapped around his brother. He closed his eyes, though stayed awake, alert in case someone happened by. He was definately seeing the need for supplies. And in a few hours, he'd hopefully be healed up enough to perhaps sneak into a mountain village. He knew humans inhabited the mountains now, and if he could find a village, he could get the supplies he needed to patch his brother up. He groaned, though he was careful to not show how injuried he was to his twin, since he was sure that would make the whole situation a lot worse. Nehkai was in shock, and he needed reassurance, which ment for once in his life, Cas had to be the adult and grow up.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen   Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:57 pm

Sue rolled her eyes, "Well they obviously are fine Shaye, because they got up and ran away, maybe they don't have a healer on them right now? And their travelling to go find him or her or it, whatever it is." She sighed as her words didn't deter Shaye in the least, as she went on to go over the results of their return.
"So what? think of it as good old fashioned revenge. Angels kill people these days Shaye, they're just as bad, if not badder, than demons. "If they need help, they'll go crying to their angel buddies and get it themselves. They don't need us, remember? If they did, we wouldn't be almost extinct." She rolled her eyes as she was ignored yet again."Out of place? What was you first clue? The giant supernatural war? Or maybe the slaughter of mankind?...or we could go find them," she grumbled as Shaye spoke about looking for them. She wasn't interested in reason obviously. She groaned as Shaye tugged her along over the crater's edge and back onto more solid ground.
"I don't want to look for them," she growled, I want to go home, where it's safe and warm, I want to live...But I also want you to live too, and I know that if I turn around and walk away right now, you'll just ignore me, and I'll be out half my family. So you, you're stuck with me." She gave another disapproving sigh and muttered, "Let's just get this over with and go home."
Then calmly she trailed after the distinct path of ash, blood and loose feathers. But it wasn't a long trail, in fact, it was barely anything before they can across the cave where Nehkai and Castiel were hiding. She swallowed, "You know, we should really turn back now Shaye..."
---
Nehkai only whimpered when his brother wrapped his arms around him and reasurred him. He was scared, he wanted to go home, he wanted to listen to souls talk about their lives with him, all the things that made them happy, and all the things that made them sad, but he couldn't do that. He was stuck here, on the middle ground, experiencing pain of his own... Was this what it was like to die?
He twitched as his brother handled his numb wings, shuddering and flinching even as he brother handled them with the gentilist of care. He gasped as he felt water run over his wounds and sting even more, he closed his eyes and let his hands grip Castiel's back even tighter until the water stopped. He listened to the mild ripping of fabric, but when the splitered wounds were bound was when he lost it to his pain. He cried out, hid his face in his brother's neck and sobbed louder, oblivious to the idea there might be enemies about, which was a new concept for him as well. There were no demons or gun weilding humans in heaven. Up until now, Nehkai had never been afraid, never known fear, known danger, ontop of that never known pain, emotional or physical. It was part of what made the angel so perfect, it was why warrior angels could not be tendant angels. Though a tendent angel could always become a warrior, and a warrior could always become a healer.
He continued to cry, sounding very much like a hurt, scared child, throbbing wings tossed over teh cave floor like an ash blanket. He did feel a toll on his pride for crying like this though, normally, he was like Castiel, he kept his chin up, he was calm and collected, but now, with his entire world twisting upside down and backwards, he cried.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen   Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:14 pm

Shaye sighed, "Sue, where's your sense of adventure" She grumbled, shaking her head and smiling as her friend agreed to accompany her. She followed the trail, frowning as she heard sobbing.
"Sue, that sounds like a kid" She murmured, "What if there's a child in there" She looked at the dark cave, far enough from the enterance that she wouldn't be seen or heard. She frowned, hearing voices, though she couldn't understand them, and more crying. She was begining to get seriously worried that there was a kid inside, a hurt child. Maybe the angels had hurt a kid, thinking it a demon. She clenched her knife, looking worridly at her friend, wondering what they should do. She wished Keith were here, he'd know what to do, he was good with stuff like this, she on the other hand, well, not so much. She looked at Sue, rocking back on her feet for a moment, staring at the enterance of the cave, wondering what to do, if they should go find someone, or try and rescue the child themselves.

Cas groaned, hugging his brother tightly, "It's fine Nehk" He murmured, using the nickname he had given his twin years ago.
"I know it hurts, I know, believe me, but you'll be fine. I'm gonna get you some meds" He murmured. He did wish his brother would be silent, demons or humans could over hear them, but he wasn't about to shush him. He could defend them, despite falling, he still had his blade, an angelic sword, which could kill most anything, minus high up demons, that took more then just a sword. He shifted, letting Nehk cry against him, he had expected it, they had been thrown to earth for reasons unknown to him. They had broken no law, their father had, and as his punishment, they had sent his sons to earth. His fists clenched for a moment, but he forced himself to relax, returning to fix his brother's wings. He sighed, wishing he had the ability to heal, but he didn't, he had been contemplating switching to healing, but he hadn't, not in time.
"Shhh" He murmured, very parental in the moment, trying t get his brother to calm down.
He rose his own throbbing wings, wrapping them around himself and his brother, using them as a shield, as well as a comfort for his twin.
"I won't let anything happen to you" He murmured, smiling warily.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen   Fallen I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:03 pm

"Sorry," Sue grumbled, "Sense of adventure currently over run by logic..." She too, however, heard sobbing, the sobbing of a child? Shaye seemed to think so, but then again, crying was crying, it could be a grown man for all the knew.
"It's a trap," she hissed, "Women are lured into traps by distressed children-like noises all the time. We need to go, get someone to help us. Keith or something, we can't go in there with nothing but a hand-me-down dagger... We'd be slaughtered." She frowned, but despite her speech she didn't move.
"What if we...just peeked inside the cave? It might just be a lonely scared child...looking wouldn't do any harm... right?" Of course it would, she knew it would, they be spotted, and killed. But she couldn't help herself, it sounded like there was a child in the cave. A hurt, scared child.
"Alright, let's just look," she growled, moving forward and slinking along the cave wall towards the entrance.
"I just hope it isn't angels..."
---
"Meds from what?" Nehkai choked, "We're stranded here..." He bit his bottom lip as he brother continued to try and calm him down. Damn. On top of experiencing pain for the first time, Nehkai was more embarrassing than he'd ever been in his life. Here he was, curled up against his brother, crying because he'd gotten his wings broken over a lack of judgement. What kind of a man was that? He refused to be feminine, but he just seemed unable to calm down. He opened tear-filled eyes and stared blankly ahead, trying to hold his breath, silence himself. He was making a mockery of his family to the entire Angel Race. He'd met angels that didn't even have wings anymore, and he was crying because he'd broken his.
He watched through blurred, watery vision as he brother wrapped his own hurt wings around them both. Pull yourself together, his mind hissed, You're a tendant, it's you job to make others feel better, not the other way around. He closed his eyes again, only to open them as he heard mutterings for feminine voices outside. He fell instantly silent. Lifting his head above the blanket of wings he shuddered. "There are souls outside," he muttered, "Very pure ones too." In being a tendant, in being so kind and gentle, untainted by war and rage, he could sense which bodies held a soul and which were corrupted, and as he said, there were souls outside the cave. Not dark energy, not light, just...souls.
"Do you think they'll hurt us?" he whimpered softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen   Fallen I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:15 pm

Shaye glanced at Sue, "Keith's hunting, besides, he'd flip" She murmured, shaking her head and sighing. She stared at the cave, "No, no, a look can't hurt" She said, stepping closer to the cave, her hand clenched on her dagger for a moment. She glanced at the mouth of the cave, mentally reassuring herself that they'd be fine, everything would be fine. She glanced at Sue, gesturing for her to stay close as she stepped closer and closer to the cave, until she was by the enterance. Sucking in a deep breath, she peeked in, gasping in suprise.
"Oh god" She breathed, all she could see where the wings, but she could see how black and burnt they were, two bodies, underneath, mumbling in a laguage they couldn't understand.
"Sue" She breathed, she had never seen anything so beautiful in her entire life. She looked at her friend, when the wings suddenly unfurled and a tall angel suddenly rose, his eyes ferocious, as he glowered at them. In his hand, as if summoned by magic, a sword appeared, directed at Shaye.
She gasped, staring down at the wicked point, now directly above her heart. Her hand spasmed in fear, and the dagger slipped from her grasp. He was lovely, but the one of the floor, the one with the broken wnigs was lovlier.
"Please" She gasped at the angel, looking at him beeseachingly, and to her suprise, the sword was slowly let down, point now at the ground.

Cas looked at his twin, "I'll get us meds, you'll see" He murmured, smiling and looking out side the cave. He frowned as his brother mentioned souls, and he listened, "Humans" He breathed, hearing footsteps outside the door, then voices. He rose swiftly, moving with an inhuman grace as he rose to defend his brother, sword appearing in his hand as he stared at the human girl stupid enough to bother him. He watched her, saw the emotions clearly on her face, panic, fear, then, respect? He frowned, watching the dagger fall to the dirt at her feet as she begged. His face hardened for a moment, before letting his hand fall as well, glancing back at Nehk, "Good?" He asked, his brother could read, understand souls, if they had any evil intent, he could end them. He watched the girl, she was looking at his brother, his twin with an expression he had never seen before. Jealous emotions rushed into him, and his hand tightened on the sword hilt, angered at what he was seeing. In his mind, his twin was his, no one elses. His eyes hardened, his wings coming up in a defensive position, shielding his brother from any potential harm, and filling the cave carefully, feathers scraping over the rock as he watched the mortals, unsure of how to treat these intruders.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen   Fallen I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:29 pm

"I see it," she breathed as Shaye gasped her name. She'd never seen angels up close like this before, and they were magnificent. She stared at them in a blank awe, their charred wings, bloody skin, despite their state, they were beautiful, both of them. She noted that one was crying, though roughly, he looked the same age as she was, and the other one, the other one looked the same, but exactly opposite of him in smaller detail. She froze as the one with blond hair stood, and pointed a knife at Shaye. But she couldn't bring herself to do anything besides stare in shock and panic, fully expecting both of them to die by the angel's sword. But they didn't, with one begging word the angel had spared her life...for now. She whimpered softly, but didn't say anything listening to the two angels communicate in some ancient language she could never hope to pronounce or understand.
Her eyes flickered to Shaye as she took in a shaky breath, realizing how badly her starved lungs had needed air in her mild state of fear. She crept over to stand closer to Shaye and take her hand, she swallowed, but didn't do anymore than that. She pondered running, but if they ran, they'd probably be shot down by some predatory instinct the angels had, or for a reason unknown. But..but if they stayed...no, they were angels, angels might kill, but they didn't let things suffer. Right now, however, she was sure the two angels were conversing about what to do with their lives.
---
Nehkai froze as his brother moved so sharply to protect him, only when Castiel lowered his sword did Nehkai's brain start to function again. He stood slowly picking up his wings and gently and slowly pressing them to his back so that they might hold themselves there instead of drag against the ground after all his brother's hard work to fix him.
He held one of his arms nervously as his brother looked back at him and requested to know their intentions. But good wasn't the best word to use, so he corrected his brother and answered at the same time, "Innocent."
He slowly walked over to where Castiel was standing only to have wings open and block him from seeing the two girls in front of the cave. He let out a huff of breath and wriggled his head through feathers to rest on Castiel's shoulder.
His white, silvery toned eyes looked over the two girls before he smiled softly and muttered to Castiel, "They are what they appear as. Put the sword away, they can't hurt us." He wondered what language they spoke. As an angel, as any angel, he was required to know every mortal language, it made work easier when you worked world-wide. But he didn't want to try every language he knew, because he'd only confuse them, it was easier if they spoke at least one sentence first, that way he'd know what they spoke.
He smiled gently to them both, then raised a questioning brow, a sheer way to get a response in a less drastic way. He was happy to be amongst souls again. He'd always been happiest among them, which was why he hadn't evolved as his brother had. He hadn't become a warrior, or taken the step after to become a healer, because both those jobs required him to be away from souls, and more involved with demons. That just... wasn't his thing.
He was aware of the way the girl was looking at him, but they did nothing but make him curious, and if he knew her language, he probably would have said something blunt and innocent that would have embarrassed her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen   Fallen I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Shaye was breathing harshly, unable to believe what had happened. She stared at the angels, watching in interest and fear as the one angel wiggled through the wings of the other, watching them curiously, smiling at them kindly.
"Sue, they're not gonna hurt us' She murmured to her friend, "I mean, look how beat they are" She said, gripping her friend's hand tightly, looking at the angels with a small smile. She didn't knwo what to say to them, since well, they were angels after all. She watched them curiously, the one seemed incredibly defensive, where as the other seemed much more relaxed. She looked at Sue, trying to understand what was going on. The angels both looked scared, as if afraid of her and Sue, which didn't make sense. "They look scared" She couldn't understand what they were saying, it seemed like such an old language, such a beautiful language. She looked at Cas, before glancing at Nehkai, she couldn't believe how comfortable they were with one another, almost like family? Her eyes brightened, she sort of understood them better now, the one with the sword was protecting his family. She reeled with this realization, these creatures were similar to her and Sue, they were just protecting themselves.

Cas growled, but allowed his weapon to vanish. "Mortals aren't innocent, not anymore" He said, unwilling to lower his wings just because of his brother and his extensive injuries. He frowned, watching the girl, she was speaking, and he understood, but barely. He spoke all languages as his twin did, but over time he had forgotten most of them, having no need to know them, demons and angels spoke the same language, and all he delt with, in his line of work, was his kind or demons. Though as of late, they had been fighting mortals, but he really didn't deal with them. He crossed his arms, surveying the girls. He frowned, looking at Nehkai, expecting him to do the talking, since well, he was going to be useless at it. He rubbed a hand over his face, slowly lowering his wings, trying to look less intimidating, maybe defuse the situation a bit. He sighed, flexing his sore wings, and moving aside, allowing his brother's access to the two 'innocent' mortals. He flexed his wings, stepping back and sitting down on the cave floor with a groan. He still hurt, a lot, and his quick movements had exhausted him. Fresh blood dripped down his back, he had re-opened the fresh, barely scabbed over injuries, he was covered in cuts, mud, ash and blood, and really, he was tired, not wanting to move. Nehkai was looking better now, more stable, so maybe it was his turn to worry about everything for awhile. He looked at Nehkai, "Talk to them" He growled, though his eyes softened as he regarded his twin.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen   Fallen I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:22 pm

Sue narrowed her eyes at the two angels, especially when Shaye commented that they weren't going to hurt them. She didn't trust them. No way. Angel's were bad news. She didn't trust them as far as she could throw them. She sighed, Shaye was trapped in her thinking that angels were good, and maybe, once upon a time, they had been, but now...now it seemed everything was against mankind.
She shook her head, they obviously weren't to hurt to wield and threaten with a sword. But the one dark haired angel made her question herself and her doubts. The way he nudged his way through his comrades wings and smiled at them kindly like that... she didn't know what to think. Obviously that one was far more of a peace keeper than a warrior as the other seemed to be.
At the comment of the angels looking scared, Sue blinked. They did look sort of scared, now that she mentioned it, lost. She frowned again and shook her head, "They're bad news Shaye, we should leave them before they get us in even more trouble..." She was sure they didn't speak English, only because they'd been speaking something else before. Her hand tightened on Shaye's protectively as she met eye to eye with the angel that would have been wielding the sword. She didn't trust him, even as he spoke in a foreign language with the dark haired angel and stepped aside. Her eyes remained fixed on him until only the white eyed angel remained before them. She, upon getting a better look at him, noted hos crudely bound his wings were, the way they'd slowly slip downward and be pulled back up against his back. He seemed to be bleeding a lot as well, a bit more so than the other, and she took note of the way his wings bent in awkward directions. She frowned at the shy posture he held, the way he'd glance at the floor more than her and Shaye. She narrowed her eyes in suspicion, she didn't buy the lack of innocence for a second...

Nehkai smiled as Castiel found the courage to lower his wings and expose his weaker brother to the opposing 'threat'. He glanced at he brother sadly at his groan, he could tell that Castiel was exhausted, probably because of him. He sighed as his brother stared at him and growled for him t talk to them. He gave a concerned look to Castiel before nodding softly and looking back at the two girls. Feeling immediately exposed, physically and mentally. He glanced at the floor and hunching himself, then looked back at the girls timidly, his eyes meeting there's and looking back down again as he started to fidget. Though when he looked up for the last time, and caught Sue's look of caution and anger for his species, he stared at her like a deer caught in bright headlights, before shuddering and looking at his brother again.
He didn't think it'd be so hard, but for him, he'd always been shy meeting new people, especially girls. A soul was genderless, and for the most part he stayed away from female angels out of being overly shy around his own kind. He was used to boys, his dad, his twin, his friends. Standing here, now, in front of not one, but two girls, alone, wearing nothing but a cloth, suddenly made him very shy and timid.
Finally however, he puled a soft smile and spoke to them. "You... You speak English right? How are you?" It was awkward, but he didn't know what to say to them. He felt Sue's gaze burning holes into him, and the look of admiration he was getting from Shaye only made him more shy and curious.
"I...Me and my brother...we uh, need help. Do you have stuff? Bandages? Water? ...Stuff?" God this was awkward. Why was this so hard? Maybe because it was his first time interacting with a occupied soul? Maybe because they were girls? He sighed, and scratched his head.
"Cas help me, I don't know what to say, you can speak to them too you know..." he grumbled, wandering back into the cave and sitting with Castiel, more like hiding, he muttered softly into Castiel's ear, "I've never talk to girls before..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen   Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:07 am

Shaye very nearly had a heart attack when the angel spoke, and she could understand. Gaping, she regarded the two of them. Brothers? Stuff? She frowned, they did need stuff, it was obvious from the amount of blood. She could tell Sue would be reluctant, but in her mind, they should help the two. She looked from the blonde one to the dark haired one, smiling as kindly as she could manage. "We can help" She muttered, before Sue had a chance to start yelling or threatening or something. She looked pleadingly at her friend, green eyes shining with innocence. Despite the war, despite everything, Shaye was still ridiculously naive and innocent. She glanced back, watching the two curl on the floor, she felt bad for them, they were hurt, probably scared, and she figured the one had only threatened her in defence of the other. Like Keith would with her and Sue. She sighed, watchng the two of them again, the dark haired one looked incredibly shy and akward, like a little boy at his first boy-girl party, whereas the blond looked hard, mean almost, though she saw a tenderness in him for his sibling. She frowned, he was a hardened warrior, his body said so. She could see scars now, covering him, not to mention the way he held that sword was as if he were born with it.

Cas sighed, looking at Nehk with a small, yet tired grin.
"Ass" He muttered, though he shifted and let his wings come up around his twin protectively, sensing his fear around the two girls. He, he had no problem talking to girls, demons, whatever, Nehk was much more odd like that. He glanced at the one as she spoke, a small smile spreading on his hard face. "Thank you" He said, his voice a mere whisper now, with him being so destroyed. "I am sorry I threatened you, but I had no idea if you ment us harm or not" He murmured, "And it's not just myself I have to think about" He nodded at Nehk.
"We need supplies however, water, bandages, anything for injuries. We do not need food, as we don't eat" He took a breath, shuddering for a moment, obviously in pain. "We cannot thank you enough for your kindness, I know this war has destroyed your planet, it was not our intent to do that" He stiffened, "Sorry, I mean the intent of the angels, as I do not count myself among them anymore" He looked pained, "The demons I cannot speak for, as they are destructive, but as for myself and my twin, we do not mean you, or your kind any harm" He sighed, "As I suppose your planet is now our home as well"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen   Fallen I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:31 pm

Sue narrowed her eyes at the dark haired angel's speech. the overall discomfort in his voice, the innocent role he so easily played for them. It disgusted her. He...They were not innocent. They were killers, cold blooded, innocent wanna-bees, and she wouldn't fall for it. Not now, not later.
But as she opened her mouth to shoot them down, Shaye opened her's and said the exact opposite of what she intended to tell them. So she stared at Shaye, mouth still parted open, but this time in disbelief.
"Do you want them to know where we live?" she choked, "They're dangerous. They're probably scouts or something, and if they find our village they'll destroy everything!" She watched the dark haired angel flinch at her words and blinked questionably for a moment, before growing hard again. "I don't like it. We should leave them here..." She frowned as the blond angel spoke now, more buttered up lies. She stiffened, her hands balling into fists, to any that knew her, it would be known that she was breaking down inside, mentally. What these angels tried to push to her, was something that went against her belief, something that went against the train of thought that kept her strong. That every non-human creature was an enemy.
"So..." she choked, "You're fallen angels then. What'd you do? Murder one to many families? I'm not falling for it! You're killers, you don't care about earth, you never did!" She glared at Shaye, "I'm leaving, and I better not see these two at the village..." With that she took off, falling into tears the second her face left the crowd's sight.
---
Nehkai, smiled softly as his brother called him and ass for putting him on the spot, he curled up close to his brother as his wings circled him, and listened quietly as he thanked the humans. "You have a terrible accent," he muttered softly to him, "You haven't been practicing have you Cas?"
The thought of earth being his new home was scary, especially when he only knew what he'd been told by souls, and souls sometimes liked to glorify things for him, because so far, his experience was crappy.
He watched as the other girl broke down, snapped cruel things at them and ran off. He swallowed, became saddened and muttered, "You're friends in a lot of emotional turmoil... Will she be alright on her own?" He shifted, blackened wings curling up around himself and Cas, though they still bled terribly from the broken bones. He lay his head on Castiel's shoulder and sighed softly, looking up at the remaining girl before closing his eyes and settling down.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen   Fallen I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:03 pm

Shaye watched Sue, eyes sad as she watched her friend.
"She's been through a lot" She murmured, looking at Castiel and Nehkai, she sighed, wrapping her arms around herself. She felt awful, she should go after Sue, but the angels needed her, and Shaye had always been a person to believe in the good of others, until she was forced to see the evil.
"I'll bring you supplies, but you have to stay here, hidden" She murmured, looking from one to the other, "The others in the village would kill you" She said, hoping Sue didn't tell Keith, cause then she'd have a hell of a time sneaking away. She sighed, "I'll be back tonight with some medical stuff" She murmured softly, waving halfheartedly, before disappearing down the path Sue had run down and heading for the village. She was, also, in turmoil, she had to help them, it was like a compulsion, but she didn't want helping them to be at the expense of her friendship with Sue.

Cas watched the girl, eyes angered for a moment, he bit his tounge, fighting back the sharp retort that wanted so desperately to surface. Instead, he contented himself with watching her run off, before turning his attention back to her friend. "Thank you" He murmured, watching her leave, though she too looked upset. He glanced back at Nehk, who had taken to resting against him, though he was comfortable with that. Angelic twins were rare, and developed a very close bond. "I never practiced, I don't use english very much" He grumbled, "Language has always been your department, but since you're terrified of two mere humans..." He teased, stretching for a moment, before groaning in pain. His own wings had closed against his back as Nehk's wings had taken over the job of protecting the two of them. This was more like it, generally Nehk was doing the reassuring, being mature, and Cas was the one injured, dragged home after battle, or getting in arguments with their parents. The role switched had only occured for a moment, but already, Cas felt like things were back where they were supposed to be. Nehk mature and responsible, and him, well, him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen   Fallen I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:14 pm

Sue ran until her bare feet couldn't take the pine-needle covered earth any longer, and fell over. Sitting up and curling her legs again her chest she whipped her tear away and took in a shaky breath.
Get a hold of yourself, she hissed, So you met some angels...so they weren't what you expected. They're still evil.
Yes, they were still evil. If they weren't, they wouldn't have fallen in the first place...She sniffed and whipped snot from her nose. Then quietly, she stood and started walking back up the mountain towards the village. Shaye was still with those angels...she hoped Shaye had the sense to leave them alone, she really did. She wouldn't be able to talk to Shaye if she did bring them into the village, though she knew, eventually, she'd forgive Shaye, no matter how consequential it was a decision.
She sniffed again, using teh wolf fur to wipe away the last of her tears as she entered the village, didn't say a word, and crawled into her Shaye and Keith's home, curling up on a feather stuffed pillow and staring at the surrounding stone wall.
---
Nehkai watched the remaining girl scamper off with a relieved sigh. "You think she'll come back for us?" he asked curiously, before frowning at Cas's reply. "Well you should practice, because human's don't speak the language of the gods, and as you said, this is our home now." He blinked, lifted his head and narrowed his eyes at Cas as he teased him over his fear or talking to girls.
"I was not terrified! My wings were just sore...It made me dizzy, I couldn't think straight..." It was a terrible lie, but that was what happened when you were an innocent angel. You didn't know how to tell good lies anymore.
"You think we should maybe follow them? I mean, what if the demons find us or the angels? We can't fly, and all we have is your one sword. We're sitting ducks, and I don't want to be a demon..." That was what happened to fallen angels that embraced their sins, they slowly decomposed into the monsters known as demons. He'd seen it, all angels had. It was a part of growing up, like a don't do drugs film. To scare the idea of sinning out of young angels. It didn't work for all, but it worked for the many.
He curled up closer to his brother as the pain in his wings died back down to a strange numbness again letting them more cling to Cas instead of drape over him and make a bloody mess of ash and feather. He sighed, glancing up at his brother and smiling softly, "At least I didn't fall down to earth all alone, then I'd really be a mess, wouldn't I? If I'd have known I'd be going to earth, I would have most definitely become a warrior like you. Even if father did yell and make your life hell for the job you picked." He yawned, looked spaced out, then closed his eyes a second, sighing, relaxing, then standing up.
"Come on, let's follow her. She seemed to like us enough..." He held out a hand to help Cas up.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen   Fallen I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:58 am

Shaye sighed, heading back towards the village. She sincerly hpoed the angels had enough sense not to follow her, they'd stand out like a sore thumb, and Sue would never forgive her. She'd hold true to her word, help the angels heal, and then hopefully they'd leave her and the village and everything. She rubbed her eyes, stumbling towards her house, stepping inside, hearing Sue already there. She didn't bother to say anything to her friend, instead she went to the kitchen, gathering up a few spare medical supplies, bandages and fresh water. She put them in her bag, and looked around, slipping on a warmer jacket, one Keith had salvaged for her. She glanced around curiously, Keith wasn't back yet, so hunting must be hard, and Sue didn't want anything to do with her. She felt the weight of her decision weighing on her shoulders as she stepped back outside the small dwelling. Shutting the door behind her, she carefully began to make her way back towards the cave.

Cas rolled his eyes, "Liar" He grumbled, shaking his head and leaning back. He frowned as Nehk began to babble about his job, and everything. "I'm sort of assuming you'll do most of the talking, since you know, I don't practice much" He teased, though his face was twisted in pain.
"No you're not alone" He muttered, shaking his head, "Nehk, no, we can't risk going to a village filled with humans right now. We don't have the strength to hide our true selves, and if the village is anything like that other girl, we're dead" He said, shaking his head. "She'll come back, and once we're in better shape, we can use our power to mask ourselves, and take refuge in the human village" He said, sighing and looking at his brother, "Please, I need to rest" He couldn't drag his body up, let alone walk to a village and have to potentially defend himself and his twin from the humans. He closed his eyes, breathing harshly, as Nehk was going numb, his pain was finally flaring up. His survival instinct was to mask the pain, this was something he had learned in war, but now, alone with his twin, he could feel it. He shuddered, dragging his eyes open and looking at Nehk desperately, "Please don't make me" He whimpered, succumbing to the pain and fear of everthing that had happened. His arms wrapped around his knees as the drew up into his chest and he hid his face in the valley created by his knees. He was trying to keep himself together, though he was rapidly falling apart. He supressed a sob, hiding his face from his twin, not wanting to cry in front of him, but it definately wouldn't be the first time he had. When he had decided to be warrior, a soilder, their father had flipped, and there had been many fights, many tears shed, particularly on his behalf. Nehk had been the one to comfort him through that, but now, he wasn't sure Nehk had the capacity to comfort his twin, not when he, himself was so upset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen   Fallen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next