Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Last Dragonlord

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

The Last Dragonlord - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:42 am

Lucy smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:19 am

He laughed. "Come on, I could still use that ride" He said, heading towards the large stables situated on the grounds of Dragons Keep.

Linden rode slowly through the country side. He had agreed to meet Otter at one of the nearby ports, as he was getting a ride on a trading ship. One the Edrons He reminded himself, smiling wryly as he recalled the small girl who had once sat on his lap, listening to Otter's stories. Muryanna Edron wouldn't be a little girl anymore, in fact she would be all grown up. Otter had told him that she was the captain of her own ship now, and was still touchy about her new station.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:17 pm

(stallion, you forgot again! Linden has no soultwin!)LUcy walked over to her horse, Luna. "she smiled as she ran her fingers through Luna's mane.

Shade snarled as he watched how happy the people in the village near the cave were. 'How disgusting they are. They know nothing of pain or troubles.' he thought. He picked up his axe. 'WEll, I'll fix that...'
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:33 pm

OOC:: No I did not forget, he gets a soultwin eventually!! I stated that in the introduction of thie RP. She is still in human form, and no one knows she is a Dragonlord until she changes, which wont be for awhile!!!

"Come on Chase" Sarayan called, shaking a large grain bucket. He knew his Stallion had a personality much like his, and the horse would never come, unless bribed.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:49 pm

Two dragons twisted playfully in the sky above Dragon's Keep. One was a black and blue female who made many loops and designs with plenty of skill. The other was a white and super light blue male, clumsily attempting to copy the female's aerial acrobatics. Soon Warfad said, "Perhaps we should head on back now. I wanna go talk to Sarayan about some...guy stuff." Favern lolled her head to the side thoughtfully. "I guess. I am sort of thirsty. Let's go!" she pipped happily and started flying back. Warfad landed 50 feet away from Sarayan, then shifted into Jalan. "Anything new?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:51 pm

Sarayan grinned at his friend. "Well Linden was with the Lady, telling her about his mission thingy, but they made sure I wasn't near enough to hear anything" He said, hanging his head. Chase walked up, and nosed the bucket. Clearly satisfied, the large Stallion began eating with vigor. Saryan laughed, "And what about you my friend?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:19 pm

Lucy suddenly winced and let out a short scream.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:06 pm

Harne ran to Lucy's side. "What's wrong?" she asked.

Jalan pat Masanrae on the neck then turned as Lucy screamed. Parada (Harne's horse, 17 hands tall) reared up and whinned, then rested. Jalan shrugged as if he heard screaming everyday, which he did. "Favern has been attempting to teach Warfad aerials acrobatics, but he can't even fly straight. It's fun watching him be a flying klutz with a front seat view." he said.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:50 pm

""It feels like hundreds off lives were just destroyed by a dragonlord...", Lucy said quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:28 pm

Sarayan wrapped his arms around Chase's neck, in hopes the large stallion wound't take it into his head to bolt.
"What?" He said, staring at his soultwin incredulous.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:57 pm

"Trust me, Sarayan. I know what I'm talking about.", Lucy said, mounting Luna.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:21 am

He gaped at her. "Where are you going?" He demanded anxiously. He had felt what she had felt, through her, due to the bond they shared. "Lucy?" He said, his heart hammering in his chest. He knew where she was going, but he didn't want to think about it. Not now, not after, after what had just occured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:48 am

"I need to go help them!", LUcy said, riding off towards the village.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:05 am

"Well Wait for me"He said, swearing viciously under his breath as he lept onto Chase's broad back. He hadn't even had time to saddle the stallion, but there was no way he was allowing her to go off alone.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:18 am

Lucy quickly reached the village. She covered her mouth in horror. There was blood and bones everywhere.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:20 am

Sarayan arrived, stopping behind her and letting out a moan. "Oh" He breahed, looking around in horror. "Did you mindcall the Lady and let her know?" He aske, feeling sick.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:24 am

Lucy shook her head. "I think you should. I'll go help the survivors... If there are any..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:29 am

He nodded, and emptied his mind, searching for the Lady's mind. Sensing her, he frantically opened a link. -Saryan?- She said, her voice echoing in his mind. -Yes Lady, it's me, I have...news- He allowed a small bit of his emotions to seep through the link. He felt her shock. -Who?- She demaned, once again the imperious ruler of Dragons Keep. He sighed, -Who Else- He countered, and then was alone, she had severed the link, not telling him her plans or anything
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:38 am

Lucy sighed sadly. She caught a glimpse of Shade and looked around. She shook her head. She continued searching for survivors.(I'm gonna have one more character, k?)
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:42 am

OOC:: Yea that's fine^^

BIC:
Nudging Chase forward, he plunged after Lucy. The streets were slick with blood, and survivors screamed and wailed as the tried to run through the streets towards the safety of the Keep.

Linden also felt the attack. Swearing under his breath, he hauled Shan around and turned. Quicky Mindcalling Otter and telling him to meet him at the Keep. Otter agreed, and they severed the link. Linden galloped quickly down the uneven trail, trusting Shan to get him there. He knew something terrible must be wrong.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:45 am

OOC:: Must be off, I'll reply later^^
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:57 am

(She's half-dragon, but not a dragonlord)
Name:Alexa
Looks:https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20dragon/Egyptian_Queen431/Anime/dragon.jpg?o=54
Personality:Kind, but cruel in battle

Bic;
Lucy came upon a young girl, partially covered by a blood-spattered cloak. She was on the ground, screaming. Lucy knelt down and put her hand on the girl's shoulder. "Shh... It's over.", she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:34 am

Sarayan urged Chase up behind Lucy. "Is she alright?" He asked, looking pale. Turning in the Saddle, as he heard someone shout, he waved weakly as Linden road up.
"What happened?" Asked the younger Dragonlord, breathing heavy. The sweat on Shan indicated how fast he had ridden, and from quiet a distance.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:41 am

Jalan and Harne shifted into Warfad and Favern, then spiraled to the village. Landing in a safe spot so they landed on no one, they changed to Harne and Jalan again. Harne ran towards Shade and stood near him. "Shade, did you see what happened? Either that or what did you do?" she asked hurriedly, wanting to go help the others. Jalan walked up, his white clothing and hair stained crimson. "Answer her Shade, please." he said in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:23 pm

"These people had no knowledge whatsoever of pain or hardship. I simply... Educated them...", Shad said, no emotion in his voice at all.

Lucy looked up at Linden. "Shade happened...", she said quietly. She didn't even consider Shade to be a living thing anymore. "Listen...", she told the little girl. "We're here to help you. My name is Lucy Solaris. What's your name?", she said. "M-my name is Alexa...", she said weakly. "Listen, Alexa, Linden Rathan is going to take you back to the Keep so that you can recover, ok?", Lucy said quietly. "O-ok...", the girl said, straining to talk. Lucy reached to remove the cloak so that she could see the extent of Alexa's injuries. "No!", Alexa cried out suddenly. "Don't take off the cloak until I'm healed... please...", she said weakly. Lucy nodded. "Sarayan, help me put Alexa on to Shan.", she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Dragonlord   The Last Dragonlord - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Dragonlord
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: