Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

A Flawed World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

A Flawed World Empty
PostSubject: A Flawed World   A Flawed World I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:14 pm

Let's face, we all want a perfect world. But, that ain't gonna happen. Nobody could fix everything, could they? Well, looks like they might be able to! Flawless World Inc. opened its doors on January 2190. It has advertised itself as the perfect company for a perfect world. And for years, it did a great job. Checked off the list so far are world hunger, world war, and pollution. They've done a great job. But, they've done all this with very imperfect and flawed practices. They've been capturing children and testing on them, mutating them and using them as slave labour. The company has kept this secret for decades. But, a child escaped, and then more and more. Their testimonies have doomed the company, and they've started Project BlackKnife. They're destroying the children they've been using, without another thought. Only a few remain. Will they escape the gigantic facility and avoid the BlackKnife agents, or will they go the way of the rest?

Rules:
1.I am in chage, and can deny you entry if I wish.
2.Mild cursing and romance allowed.
3.No bunnying, godmodding, powerplaying, or flaming.
4.Remember, the children are mutated. They can't blend in.
5.Ask to join.
6.Bios preferred greatly to intros.
7.3 characters max.

Bio format:
Name:
Looks:
Specialties:
Mutations(if a child):
Weapons(if an agent):
Personality:
Other:

I'll post my bios when somebody joins.