HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne with Mystikmage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:48 am

"Nope, I doubt I'll sleep" Sara said, "So put another one on" She jittered, "I've had two cups of coffee, should be good" She murmured with a small chuckle. She was definately a bit jittery, two cups of coffee, espresso, at that, made her a bit hyper. She smiled, looking at him with shining green eyes.
"What do you wanna watch? Or do you want to find something on TV?" She asked, stretching her arms above her head.

She frowned, "I dunno Leo, talking to ehr might just be like talking to a brick wall" She said, frowning and shaking her head.
"I mean, she'll just argue with you" She mumbled, smiling a bit, though talk of Keith and Aria was always stressful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:25 pm

Leo smirked and looked through the different movies that they had. "I don't think they'll be anything good on.." Leo said. He wanted to watch something comeical..but not to boring. Still a bit of action.
"How's S.W.A.T sound? Ever seen it?" Leo asked, wondering if this was actually Matt's movie. Without waiting for an answer, Leo set up the movie and walked back over to Sara, sitting on the bed next to her.
He laughed seeing how jittery Sara was from the coffee she just drank. Hearing about her thoughts on Aria though, Leo sighed.
"I just don't know Sara..." Leo said, shaking his head. "I'm worried about her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:31 pm

Sara shrugged a bit, looking at Leo and frowning.
"Well then go talk to her" she murmuered, shrugging. She was still annoyed with Aria, and worried about Keith, so she wasn't going to go talk to Aria any time soon. She looked at Leo, "I mean, if its gonna bother you all day, go talk to her, try to work it out" She suggested, smiling lightly at him. She wrapped her arms around her knees, almost feeling like she needed to be alone right now or something, because she was begining to feel stressed out all over again. Sighing, she pulled her blanket up, staring aimlessly at the movie, she had never seen it before, hadn't even known they had had it. She bit her lower lip, trying to figure out what to do. She needed a serious vacation.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:02 pm

Leo fell silent for a moment. He considered doing what Sara said, but that thought went out the window when he saw her wrap her arms about her knees. He tried not to show how worried he was, knowing Sara did that when she was upset
"Nah, if Aria wanted to talk, she would find us." Leo reasoned, kissing her forehead gently. "Plus, I promised you a day without any of that." He added, looking at her kindly. He wasn't going to press the issue of whatever was bothering her.
"Let's just watch the movie, kay?" Leo asked, tossing an arm over her shoulder gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:06 pm

Sara rolled her eyes, "Leo, there is no way in hell Aria would ever come talk to us" She murmured, shaking her head and sighing. She rubbed her eyes, letting him wrap his arms around her, she knew he was worried, but she was still fairly under the weather, depressed, though there wasn't anything she could do about it. She shook her head, "I know you promised me a day, but I'm not holding you to do that" She said softly, "If you wanna talk to her, go talk to her" She said, shaking her head and pressing her face into her knees. She knew he wanted to watch the movie with her, but she wasn't in the mood to be cheered up.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:40 pm

Leo sighed. "Well if she isn't going to come talk to us, then she isn't going to talk in general." he said, hoping to reassure Sara. But little by little he could see her pulling away and retreating like she had yesterday. Leo sat back gently and shook his head.

He remained silent for a while. He didn't exactly want to leave Sara at the moment, espically not to go talk to Aria...the girl hadn't been acting like her self at all. Glancing back at Sara, Leo took a deep breath.
"Sara, what's bothering you?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:48 pm

Sara shrugged and looked at Leo.
"I dunno, she's probably really hurting Keith's feelings" she murmured, maybe she should go try and talk to Aria. She sighed, glancing up at Leo, wincing at his question.
"I'm just stressed" She murmured, looking at him and shrugging again.
"It's just stuff piling up, stress" She shrugged, "I'll be fine" She smiled, stretching out for a moment, trying to reassure him that she really was fine. It was a total lie, and she knew he knew it, but either way she still wanted to reassure him.

Shaking her head she turned her attention back to the movie, half watching it, her mind was wandering however. She sighed, she had been repressing these feelings for awhile, and certain memories. She shook her head, pushing them away again, not willing to open that box just yet.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:55 pm

"I can't force her to go and talk to Keith love." Leo said gently. Match-maker he was not. Though he worried about his friends and their current relationship, there was but so much Leo was willing to do, and only so far he would interfeer. They had to sort out their problems on their own. Probably didn't help that his meds would put Keith to sleep...

Glancing back at Sara, Leo sighed. There was that wall again. He'd been hitting it a lot lately with her. Ever since that day...his anger jumped at the potientail fuel and Leo sighed quickly to extinguish it. He wasn't going to get angry. That bastard was gone, and if he ever had the nerve to come back, Leo would be ready this time.
He knew that was what was bothering Sara. Everything that bothered her was emotionally. Then again, Sara was an emotional person. He knew she needed time, and he was willing to give it.

To show her he was always there for her, and always would be, Leo reached over and took her hand. He kissed it lightly before gently pulling her into his arms and letting his healing heat take the edge off her stress.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:01 am

Sara sighed, curling up in Leo's arms, nodding her head. His heat really did help, relaxing her and making her feel much more comfortable. She sighed, yawning lightly, "Mmm, I love you" She mumbled into his stomach, where her head was rested. She was already drowsy again, and relaxing, which she knew he wanted. She was definately messed up, internally especially. She was haunted by what had happened, but she also knew that Leo didn't need that stress, so she continued to supress what had happened, trying to ignore it, pretend it didn't exist, even though it was so obvious it had. She wasn't coping, she knew that, but everything else was so crazy, no one had time for her problems.

"Thank you" She murmured, sighing contently, pushing her thoughts, feelings away. She didn't want to deal with them now, ever. She sighed, still pressed against him, "Movie's over" She mumbled, flicking her green eyes up to see the screen, "Wanna start another, or does it just seem pointless"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:09 am

Leo smiled as Sara rolled into his arms as easily and effotlessly as when they'd first met. He sighed, keeping hold of one of her hands to mantain his slowly healing, the other rubbing her soothingly. He brushed her hair from her face, massaged her shoulder a bit, almost tempted to kiss the now exposed skin of her neck.

Hearing that the movie was over jarred his thoughts. How long had it been? He glanced at the clock. Nearly two...ok, Keith still had bout half an hour, maybe longer since Leo had given him a stronger dose.
"Um, I'll put in another movie if you want to watch." Leo said, running his fingers lightly down her arm now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:15 am

Sara shook her head, "No" She grumbled, "If you move, then I'll be uncomfortable" She teased, "Besides I like being wrapped in your arms, we can watch the credits, and then maybe the DVD menu" She said, smiling at him, "Unless you have to get up to go deal with Keith" She murmured, sighing contently.
"And then, we can put a new movie in" She murmured, her green eyes sparkling and sleepy. She wasn't wide awake, but she could stay up, unless of course enticed to sleep, then she'd definately fall asleep.

Keith sighed, shifting on his bed. He was exahusted, and he kept drifting back to sleep, he couldn't seem to stay awake, even though the dull throb in his head was turning more into a shooting pain. Yawning, he groped for his water bottle, taking a sip, before it slipped from his fingers, crashing to the floor and spilling all over the place. He was out before the water hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:25 am

Leo chuckled lightly at Sara. "I won't move then." He said, quickly glancing at the clock again. He was pretty sure he had time still. Though he ignored the credits and solely focused on Sara. He smirked, the hand trailing over her arm becoming slow and feather light up to her neck.
"I'll check on Keith in a sec..." Leo said. "Maybe you should think of some movie to watch, seeing how I picked this one."

Aria had been listening for any sound in the house. Her batteries had died in her music player at some point last night, and now focusing on the sounds of the apartment were keeping the voice at bay. There weren't many sounds though, and the sound of Keith's glass of water hitting the florr jarred her instantly.
She bit her lip for a moment, knowing that no one else would have heard that since she doubted Sara and Leo were listening for it. Standing up, Aria went to the kicthen quickly to get another glass before going to Keith's room.
Getting in was easy, since she was quiet and he was out cold. Putting the glass down and picking up the other, Aria realized leaving him would be a whole other ballgame.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:31 am

Sara sighed contently, "Mmm" She murmured, "I'll think of something" She murmured tiredly, "But I'm honestly not that good at picking movies" She murmured, shuddering lightly at his touch. She sighed, eyes sliding half closed, comfortable, safe. This was where she felt safe, in his arms, but outside of them, it was a different story. She cuddled against him, not wanting him to leave, even if it was just to another room. SHe shook her head, Keith needed Leo, and she couldn't stop him from leaving, so it was best just to keep her mouth shut.
"What are you in the mood for?" She asked curiously.

Keith shifted again, eyes flickering for a moment as he reached for the fresh glass, draining it. He was to out of it to notice Aria, or notice the new glass, and once he was done, he basically fell back asleep. Rolling on the water bed, the tall teen ended up lying on his back, arm slung over his chest, the other hanging off of the side of the bed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:42 am

Leo smiled, feeling the small shudder that passed over Sara. Wondering if it was from his touch, Leo slowly repeated the movement, trailing his hands up for a moment, and then slowly back down, stopping at her shoulder.
"Mmm..." Leo thought about her question and shrugged. "Anything really I guess. Just not a horrible chick flick." He teased, laughing to himself.

Aria nearly jumped out of her skin when Keith moved. She hadn't been expecting it, and when he reached for the glass, she grew still, hoping he wouldn't notice her. Thankfully he didn't. He did manage to drain the whole freakin glass in one go. Figures...
Taking both of the glass, Aria was detemined to leave, but Keith moved again, laying so he was on his back and she could see his face.
There were a few cuts and bruises that had healed nicely. Thought the bandage around his head pretty much gave away his condition. Sighing, Aria went to the kicthen to fill the glass and reutrn it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:47 am

Sara sighed, shaking her head and chuckled.
"No chick flicks, um, how about Troy or something?" She murmured, shuddering again at his touch.
"S-stop" She teased, arching her skin away from him. She loved the attention, but he was tickling her. She sighed, staring at the blank TV screen for a moment, before yawning.
"Mmmm" She mumbled, rubbing her eyes, "If I make it through a movie" She teased.

Keith shifted reaching for the water again. He was always thirsty now it seemed, but there was nothing there. Frowning, his hand clutched on the matress for a moment, and the water inside began to roll. He wanted it, that was all he could think about, getting something to drink. He shifted again, half asleep still, unaware of his actions as the water rolled inside, spilling forth from a hole in the matress, completely soaking him and the room.
"What the-?" Keith gasped, eyes flying open.
"Wassgoingon?" He mumbled, he was surrounded by water and plastic, and incredibly confused.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:36 pm

"Troy huh?" Leo asked, slightly focused on what she was saying. He felt her shudder again and laughed.
"Why?" he asked, doing it again despite her protests. Seeing her rub her eyes, Leo backed off on the amount of heat he was letting slip. He didn't want to push her into sleep if she wasn't exactly tired. Plus he was having a bit of fun messing with her.
"Still tired?" Leo asked, half serious, half teasing. It was the afternoon, and Leo was two steps short of wired. If he went outside in the heat and sun, he'd probably be close to a sugar high.

Aria cursed when she walked back into Keith's room. "Shit Keith." she muttered, putting the glass down and looking at the mess of water everywhere. She'd forgotten he was sleeping on a water bed...Slowly her mind was working to try and firgure out what he'd done this time. From the look on his face, he had no idea.
"You busted the bed, there was water inside." Aria said softly, sighing. "Here, looking for this?" she asked, handing him the full glass of water.
"I'll go get Leo, he probably has you on some meds or something."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:40 pm

Sara tried to get away from Leo.
"Stopppp, it tickles" She whined, shaking her head and smiling. "Yea I'm sleepy, not bad though" She said, shrugging and giving him a happy, though slightly glazed look. She grinned at him, stretching her arms above her head, "So no more tickling me" She said, trying to look threatening, though she didn't come off as even near dangeorus. She was smiling at him, her green eyes sparkling, "Cause I'm totally prepeared to tickle you back" She warned, she had no idea if he was ticklish, she was, but that was pretty obvious.

Keith gaped at Aria, wordlessly accepting the glass, though he was sitting on a sopping wet bed frame. He didn't even manage to speak before she disappeared. Damn, he was confused, his head hurt, and why was he lying in water? He shifted, standing up on slightly shaky legs and putting the untouched glass down, staring at the floor with a look of complete confusion. He knew he wasn't supposed to be moving about much, but he needed to change now, his pants were soaked, as were his boxers. He hadn't been wearing a shirt.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:46 pm

"Does it now?" Leo asked mischeiviously, running his fingers down her neck again, just to bother her. He stopped as she moved around to look at him, and he grinned, seeing her eyes sparkle. He hadn't seen that in a while...
"How can you tickle me back if you can't use your hands?" Leo asked, pinning her wrists down against the bed. He was gently though, holding her down with enough force that she would have to seriously work to free them. He grinned, leaning down to kiss her lightly.

Then there was a knock on the door. Leo frowned when he looked up and saw half of Aria's profile in the door way.
"Keith's awake. He busted the water bed and needs you." was all she said, simply and quietly before disappearing again.
Leo blinked, her words taking a minute to register in his head. Sighing, Leo looked back down at Sara. "Don't go anywhere." he said, kissing her again before getting off her and the bed and heading down to Keith's room.

"Whoa dude, what did the bed ever do to you?" Leo asked, chuckling in disbelief as he walked into the room. He had stopped in the kicthen to get Keith another dose of pain killers, and another bottle of water, only to find that there was already a full glass on his nightstand.
"You didn't get up out of bed did you? I mean, expect just now." Leo said, seeing that Keith was in dry clothes and firguring he'd changed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:54 pm

Sara whined, half-assed struggling against Leo's hands, though she frowned as she saw Aria.
"Busted his what?" She gasped, though Leo had already disappeared with the familiar 'don't move' rule in place. She shook her head, leave it to Keith and Aria to have impecable timing. She shook her head, running her fingers through her dark hair, pulling a few knots out of it and waiting patiently to see what was going on, though she had a feeling she'd get a downplayed version.

Keith glanced up as Leo came in, he had just shrugged into his shorts, not bothering with any more pants, it sucked to sleep in them anyway. He shook his head, glancing at Leo.
"No, I just got up" He muttered, looking at the bed with disbelief.
"Well, I remember being thirsty, and there was no water, and then the bed sort of started leaking I guess" He shrugged, he wasn't sure what happened, and he was having a hard time controlling his abilities, mainly cause half the time he forgot he had them.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:39 pm

Leo nodded as he listened, glancing back at the bed. "Yea. Guess your thrist made your powers react. That's how the bed leaked." he said, sighing.
"Well, there are plenty rooms in the apartment if you want to pick another one out down the hall. You can't exactly sleep in that one now..." Leo half said mostly to himself as he ran his fingers through his hair. Part of his mind was still back in the bedroom with Sara, which ordinarily would be fine, but at the moment, Keith needed him more.

"Other then that, you ok?" Leo asked, glancing over his shoulder. He frowned, having thought he heard something, but shook it off and looked back at Keith.
"Aria came and talked to you?" he wondered since Aria had come to tell him of Keith's problem.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:46 pm

Keith sighed, "Yea, I'll pick a new room" Keith muttered, grabbing his bag, supressing a wince as he felt his head throb.
"I'm fine dude, just startled" He said with a small shrug. He glanced up, "No, she didn't talk to me, I dunno how she knows anything. She showed up in my room with water, swore and took off" He grumbled, walking down the hall, looking over an empty room and nodding.
"This'll work" He said, sitting on the bed and rubbing a hand over his face.

"It's fine dude, go back to your girlfriend, I"m probably gonna lie down and sleep, hopefully I don't bust the plumbing in this house" He said, wincing a bit.
"If you see Aria, tell her thanks for the water" He shrugged, there was honestly nothing else for him to say, and she was avoiding him like crazy.
"Thanks" He nodded at the meds, accepting them from Leo and draining the cup. He still felt like his memory was almost getting worse, but he wasn't going to say anything, that would stress everyone else out.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:55 pm

Leo nodded and followed after Keith down the hallway to another empty room. Hearing what was said about Aria, Leo tried not to frown.
"Well, at least she was checking up on you." he said, trying to brighten Keith's mood. Even he could tell now that Aria's absense was putting Keith off. He sighed and handed Keith his meds before nodding.
"Alright," Leo said, leaving the room. He looked around before going down two doors to Aria's room. He stood outside the door, listening, wondering if she was there.
"You should go say something to him at least." Leo muttered to the door before going back to Sara.

"Hey." he said smiling. "Keith's thrist got to him and the water in the bed responded and sprung a leak." he explained, seeing that curious glint in her eyes and the question she was about to ask. "Nothing too serious, Keith's in another room now." Leo kissed her forehead before looking back at the t.v.
"Do you want me to put something in or no?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:00 pm

Keith nodded, curling up on the bed and flicking the TV on. He doubted he'd stay awake enough to watch anything, but he also wasn't all that sleepy right now, but Leo's meds had yet to take effect. He found some movie, "Deep blue sea" About the ocean and sharks, sort of a sci-fi horror, which he was fine with.
"Oh good" He murmured, sipping the water Leo had left him and letting his attention focus on the movie, instead of all the other drama going on. He needed a good distraction.

Sara sighed, "I stuck Troy in" She said, "Poor Keith, and poor bed" She murmured, smiling.
"Oh well, as long as he's okay" She murmured, "Now, where were we?" She asked, arching an eyebrow at him, a small, yet seductive smile appearing on her pale lips.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:52 am

Leo glanced back at the t.v. seeing the movie start. He smirked and nodded. "Alright then." he said, sitting up on the bed side Sara. He sighed, leaning back against the headboard contently, watching her for a few minutes. He sucked in a breath at the look on her face, and shook his head.

"Where were we?" Leo asked, mocking her lightly and reaching for her hand. He pulled her over to him swiftly and smirked. "I think I remember." he said softly, kissing her lightly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:57 am

Sara gasped, smiling lightly.
"Ah, mocking me?" She teased, sliding on top of Leo effortlessly....

Sara sighed, curling up against Leo, "Mmm" She mumbled tiredly, feeling content, beyond content. She hadn't realized how good that would be, with Leo, everything just felt right. She rubbed her eyes, dark hair falling into them as she yawned. She really didnt know what to say, and well, she was far to comfortable to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: