HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne with Mystikmage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:25 am

"I'm pretty sure that look can get you anything." Leo muttered under his breath, shaking his head to try and clear his thoughts. Things always got a bit cloudy where Sara was involed.
"If I look goofy its only because of you." Leo grumbled, though he was partly joking.

"Now, you finish eating while I put in a movie." Leo said, pointing at the plate of food that was hardly half empty. He kissed her forehead before pulling away from her to set up the t.v.
"Hmm...anything specific you want to watch?" Leo asked, looking at the different movie cases next to the DVD player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:31 am

Sara chuckled, "No, I'm good in the food department Leo" She shook her head, she had a tiny stomach. She put the plate of food on the bedisde table and smiled a bit. She sighed, curling up back under her blankets.
"I don't care, you pick" She said, rubbing her eyes absentmindedly. She really had worn herself out, not to mention that despite falling asleep early, she had been plauged with nightmares, a she had been most nights.

She sighed, shaking her head, not willing to talk about that right now. She sighed, today was for fun, relaxing, not worrying, no sense bringing up stuff that couldn't be changed. She looked around the room, smiling a bit as the warm glow of the sun slid past the dark curtains, warming the room considerably.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:44 am

Leo sighed, placing in Mr. and Mrs. Smith and pressing play on the DVD player. He was still sort of in an action based movie after the one they'd watched last night.
Going back over to Sara, Leo shook his head. "You have the smallest appetite I have ever seen." he mumbled, sitting up on the bed next to her.

He smiled, pulling her a little less then gently over to his side of the bed, wanting to hold her as the movie started. "Comfortable?" he asked curiously. "Need anything before the movie starts?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:50 am

"Well, like you said, I'm trying to keep my waist line slim" She was teasing him of course. She sighed, chuckling as he basically pulled her into his arms.
"Sheesh what am I a sack of potatos?" She muttered, laughing a bit.
"Yea, perfectly comfortable, and no, I don't need anything" She said, rolling a bit so her head was on his chest, right under hsi chin.

"Do you need anything?" She asked curiously, sighing contently. She was rather enjoying the attention from him, and the fact that she had a no stress day ahead was doing wonders for her, though she was still exhuasted.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:09 pm

"Sara." Leo chided as she teased him, yet again for his jokes earlier. She really never let a moment pass where she could tease him, or say something back to one of his jokes. He chuckled, kissing her forehead.
"A very cute sack of potatos I might add." Leo murmured softly, sighing as he held her gently.

Leo smiled. "Nah, I got everything I need." he said, smiling at her gently for a moment before looking back up at the movie. He watched, somewhat distantly, running his hands down her back softly with one hand, the other searching for hers and lacing their fingers. Leo brought their hands up to brush his lips over the back of her hand softly before placing them back down.

Just from the contact of her palm against his, Leo could tell how drained she was. Taking a deep breath, Leo slowly let his heap roll into her, knowing it would help her more then anything.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm

Sara smiled as Leo chide her, she knew she was a tease, but she wasn't bad, she didn't always give him a hard time.
"Well, at least I'm cute" She murmured, sighing contently, half focused on the movie and half focused on him. She sighed, listening to the distant movie.

She shuddered once at Leo's comment, "You're making me blush" She murmured, shaking her head and looking up at him as he kissed the back of her hand after lacing their fingers. Combined, their hands rested on his chest, completely content.

She sighed, feeling his warmth pouring into her and she sighed, eyes sliding even more closed as she began to half sleep. She was really worn out, and Leo's heat just served to make her more sleepy.
"Don't" She mumbled, "I won't be able to watch the movie" She said, yawning, sounding a lot like a little kid.

Keith sighed, yawning and waking up again. He had a bit of water and nibbled on his left over bagel. He wasn't about to get up, but he felt a bit better, thanks to Leo's meds probably. He sighed, rubbing his eyes and glancing around. He was tired, probably once again due to Leo's meds, but he wanted to know what was going on.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:29 pm

Leo chuckled. "The movie isn't going anywhere." he murmured softly, kissing the top of her head. If Sara fell asleep, all the better. He knew she was tired, he could feel it, and keeping up the slow heat would help her sleep. He knew that much.
"Sleep love, the day is still early." Leo said quietly. She had woken up a bit earlier then he had expected this morning. He firgured it was partly due to her early bed time last night.

Aria twirled her pocket knife gently in her hands. She was leaning against Keith's door that lead out towards the bathroom, and her bedroom down the hallway. She was listening for any signs that he would be awake, though why she still wasn't sure. Aria had been toying with talking to him when he woke up. Now that she knew he was, Aria wasn't so sure.
Pressing her back against the door, Aria sighed quietly and pushed herself off the door, talking herself out of seeing him yet again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:35 pm

Sara was out before Leo even spoke. She was extremely tired, and nightmares and other stuff constantly plauged her sleep. It wasn't normal for demi-gods to dream, but traumatic events tended to trump that. She sighed, curling closer to Leo in her sleep, as if she were seeking comfort. She sighed, waking maybe half an hour later.
"Mmm?" she mumbled, flickering green eyes blearily searching the room.

Keith shifted, sitting up in bed a bit and taking another sip of water and flicking the television on. He was definately awake, and he was wondering where everyone was. He remembered Leo saying if he needed anything to call him, but not Sara. Maybe Sara was sick or something, he shrugged, people get sick in hospital all the time. He sighed, he didn't need anything right now, so he didn't bother alerting anyone to his being awake.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:49 pm

Leo laughed quietly as Sara fell asleep in his arms. He sighed, settleing back to stay with her as she asked. He closed his eyes after a while, needing to just sit and listen for a little while. Keith might have fallen asleep after taking the meds, and if that was the case, he would be out for a while. Aria...he wasn't sure if she was awake or not. If she was, the girl had said nothing to anyone all morning. Leo frowned, opening his eyes. The house was dead quiet aside from the movie playing.
He wasn't sure how much time passed before Sara woke up again.

"Hi." he murmured softly, brushing her hair away from her face. She hadn't moved around too much, which Leo found a bit odd. "You fell asleep, everything alright?" Leo asked, kissing her forehead lightly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:52 pm

"Yea" She murmured, sighing tiredly and cuddling against him.
"Why? Something wrong?" She asked, rubbing her eyes and sighing tiredly. She was trying to wake up, get herself together. She seemed sort of off, but she was still tired, and her nightmares had come back with a vengence, though she was still reluctant to tell Leo about that, he always freaked out, not that she could blame him. She sat up a bit, brushing her hair back and smirking as she encountered the rats nest.
"So much for brushing my hair" She mumbled, shaking her head, and running her fingers through it, trying to get rid of the knots.

She looked down at him, he loooked worried.
"You okay?" she murmured, looking confused.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:05 pm

Leo smiled and shook his head. "No. You were asleep for about half an hour. Forty-five minutes tops." he said, still holding her, though his grip was loose now incase she wanted to get up and move around. Leo chuckled as Sara sat up and started brushing through her hair.

"You didn't toss that much." he murmured, watching her for a moment before turning to look back at the movie. It was nearly over now. Sara's question caught him off guard, mostly because he didn't want her worrying-at all. Putting on a convincing smile, Leo look back at her and shook his head.
"Of course." Leo answered, bringing her closer to kiss her gently.
"Are you?" he asked, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:09 pm

Sara sighed but nodded.
"I'm fine, just a little groggy" She murmured, also trying to convince him she was fine. She curled back up with him, sighing contently. She looked at the time, it was around lunch, not that she was hungry, but she wondered if Keith might be.
"It's only noon?" She said, as if making an observation, a suprised one at that. She looked at Leo, smiling a bit and curling back up with him.

She sighed, she was feeling a bit off still, just enternally, as if something were wrong. But she knew from experience it was the after math of her dreams. She shook her head, "Just nightmares" She finally admitted.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:18 pm

Leo smiled and nodded. "I did tell you that you were exhausted." he teased, smirking lightly. He sighed, still rubbing her arms gently as he held her, still staring, almost absentmindedly at the t.v. Hearing it was noon, Leo nodded in agreement. He knew from how hot the sunlight in the room was.
"Yea, should probably check up on Keith soon.." he murmured, the meds might be wearing off. He'd only put a small dose in his tea, afraid he'd been as loopy as Sara had been.

Hearing that Sara was having nightmares upsetted him a bit more then Leo dared to show. He merely tightened his arms around her, as if to prove that whatever happened, he wouldn't allow. "That bad?" he asked quietly, afraid to push or probe too much with her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:22 pm

Sara nodded, "Yea, you should" She murmured, sighing as his arms tightened around her, which was nice. She knew he was worried, "Yea, pretty bad" She admitted, shrugging a bit and wrapping her arms around herself. She just wanted it to end, go away, but she couldn't make it. She felt the monster under her skin, and shuddered. She wanted to shower again, but really, what would that do? She plastered a smile on her face, "Go check on Keith, I won't move" She murmured, slipping out of his arms and nudging him.
"He's probably in pain" She murmured.

Keith, in fact, was in a bit of pain, and was debating calling out for Leo. He sighed, shaking his head and trying to think straight. He rubbed at the thick bandage on his head, and took another sip of his water. He had long since finished his bagel, and his stomach was growling a bit.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:37 pm

Leo refused to show how much he understood. He knew what Sara was having the nightmares about, and internally, he was still blaming and hating himself for leaving her that day. Sighing, Leo merely nodded dumbly, still staring at the screen, though he wasn't seeing the action currently taking place in the movie.
Only when Sara moved from his arms did Leo realized she had been talking to him. He caught the edge of what she was saying and peiced two and two together; Keith. Leo nodded.
"Alright, don't go no where." Leo murmured, kissing her before slipping off the bed and leaving the room.

Before going to Keith's room, Leo whipped up another dose of medicine for Keith to take. Maybe if Keith was hungry Leo could cook something up for him. If he was hungry, he could probably stomach more then a plain bagel.
Knocking on his door, Leo walked in with a reassuring smile. "Feeling any better?" he asked, handing Keith the cup of medicine wordlessly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:42 pm

Sara sighed, seeing the pain in Leo's eyes. She knew he blamed himself, but she didn't blame him, at all. She frowned, watching him go.
"I won't go anywhere" She murmured, she wanted to reassure him that she wasn't mad at him, it would have happened anyway, she knew that. She shook her head and sighed, curling and watching the movie without actually seeing anything. She still felt broken inside, beyond broken, and she wasn't about to let Leo know that. She sighed, wiping her eyes for a moment, feeling wetness.
"No" She muttered, shaking her head and sighing.

Keith glanced up as Leo came in.
"Hey, perfect timing" He grinned, "Just begining to feel some pain again" He said, taking the cup.
"Overall I feel better, but still pretty clouded"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:51 pm

Leo smirked. "I was firguring the morning meds would be waring off." he said as Keith took the cup. "I only put in enough to last a few hours." he explained. Folding his arms over his chest, Leo nodded as he listened to Keith.
"Good, getting better already." Leo said proudly, smirking at the thought. Keith had spent a whole day in the hopsital and had done more damaged then good. Now that Keith was out, he seemed to be recovering pretty well.

"You're memory should come back in time." Leo promised. Which reminded him...Looking over his shoulder out of habit, Leo lowered his voice before asking his question.
"Has Aria come to see you yet?" he asked quietly. Sara had brought it up before, and the thought troubled him. Something was wrong with Aria, Leo had seen it yesterday when they had told her Keith was in the hospitial, and again when they had brought him back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:56 pm

Keith nodded and sighed. He shrugged, "No Aria hasn't come to see me, or talk to me, or anything" He frowned, that sort of hurt, he was a bit annoyed with her, and her avoiding him was making it a lot worse. He sighed, rubbing at his eyes for a moment and looking at Leo.
"Something's wrong?" He asked, knowing the look in Leo's eyes far to well at this point. He frowned, looking mildly hurt.
"How's Sara?" He finally asked, changing the subject away from him, Aria, everything. It was all just so messed up.

Sara sighed, sneaking out of her room to grab a cup of coffee. She hoped Leo didn't notice, he seemed to be taking the whole bed rest thing really seriously, though her desire for something to wake her up far outweighed her fear of Leo.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:58 pm

Leo ran his fingers through his hair, stalling for time. So Aria was keeping to herself it seemed. He tried to give Keith a reassuring smile and shook his head.
"She's..." Leo trailed off, not even sure how he could describe to Keith what was wrong with Aria. "Not taking this very well, I don't think." Leo shrugged again, deciding at the last minute not to confide in Keith about his suspicions of Aria.
"Sara's just exhausted, but we all are to some degree." Leo said, shrugging. He didn't want Keith worring too much.

"The meds are gonna kick in soon." Leo told him. "You might be hungry. Think you could stomach lunch? I'm guessing you ate the bagel." Leo said, peering into the empty cafe bag.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:05 pm

Keith frowned, "I'm not taking this very well either" He grumbled, but shrugged it off. He had been hungry, but that seemed to be gone.
"No, I'm good, go see your girlfriend, I'll throw stuff at the door if I need anything" He teased, shaking his head and smiling at Leo.
"Go" He made a shooing motion and chuckling.

Sara leaned on the counter, sipping her coffee and shaking her head. She finished her cup and set it down on the counter, debating getting another one. She sighed, nodding her head and pouring another cup. She wasn't sure when Leo would come back, and she knew he'd be a bit annoyed with her, but he couldn't complain, at least she was here chilling. She wasn't running around, just sipping coffee.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:19 pm

Leo winced; poor choice of words. He sighed and nodded though. "Alright, alright." He muttered, chuckling to himself and leaving Keith be. Closing the door behind him, Leo let out a long breath. He glanced down the hallway. He had half a mind to go check on Aria, but part of him wondered what good that would do.

Sighing, Leo decided to go back to Sara. Aria would appear when she wanted to. Having to pass the kicthen though, Leo stopped when he saw Sara there. So much for bed rest...he thought. Walking up behind her, much like the other day, Leo wrapped his arms around her tightly.
"What happened to 'i won't move while you check up on Keith'?" He asked softly, close to her ear.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:26 pm

Keith sighed, basically falling asleep again. He shook his head, curling up and passing out. He wanted Aria to come talk to him, but he had no desire to go find her. He shook his head and sighed, curling up in the blankets and yawning. His eyes flickered shut for a moment and then he was asleep.

Sara jumped as Leo came up behind her.
"I wanted some coffee" She said, chuckling and putting her cup down.
"Sorry doctor" She teased, putting on a sad face.
"So.." She trailed off, "Let's go back to bed" She sighed, shaking her head and smirking. She coughed, looking pathetically at Leo, "Sorry" She murmured, a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:35 pm

Leo narrowed his eyes gently as Sara turned to face him. He took a deep breath and shook his head.
"Nuh uh Missy, no amount of sad eyes are getting you out of this one." He said, shaking his head at her.
"I may have to extend your treatment if you keep this up." He teased, and then seriously, "All you do to do was ask."

Smirking at the sad and pathetic look on Sara'a face, Leo chuckled. "Back to bed is right." He said, picking her up effortlessly and caring her back to the room before letting her fall back on the bed.
Leo sighed, resting over her for the time being, just gazing down at her. "So Keith's doing better." He said, smirking and chuckling at the random tid bit of information.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:40 pm

Sara whined, protesting a bit, "Leo" She protested, shaking her head and chuckling.
"Extend it eh?" She asked, arching an eye brow as he picked her up. She sighed, leaning her head agianst his shoulder as he basically put her to bed.
"I can walk you know" She muttered, looking up at him.
"That's good, any sign of Aria?" she asked, obviously there had been a subject change in this conversation, but since both her and Leo were worried about Aria, they might as well discuss it.

She sighed, pulling her blankets up, mainly because she liked being wrapped in them. she waited, patiently, for Leo to respond, a small grin on her face. She enjoyed this,s pending the whole day with him, cuddling, resting, it was such a nice change of pace.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:43 am

Leo chuckled, realeasing Sara as she moved around on the bed. He walked over to the t.v. and shut off the movie. He'd partly watched the movie, and Sara had slept through the entire film.
"Should I put in something else?" Leo asked, glancing over his shoulder at her. "Or will you just fall asleep again?" He teased, chuckling lightly.

Leo sighed at the mention of Aria. "No, nothing." He murmured. "I have half a mind to go talk to her myself but.." Leo trailed off and simply shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: