HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne with Mystikmage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:02 pm

Sara laughed, "I do know a few things" She teased, turning the SUV out of the parking lot, wincing as she saw the nurse and doctor watching from the doorway.
"Thank god they don't know where we're staying" She murmured, she said, shaking her head and shuddering a bit. She glanced back at Keith and sighed, "Well, c'mon, no more truck for us, now we have a rather fancy looking SUV" She teased, turning onto the main road and heading for the hotel.

Sighing she leaned against the steering wheel as she parked in the parking lot of their hotel. She shook her head, wincing a bit. She was defiantely exahusted and her emotions were strung out.
"Let's get Keith inside and then, well, I dunno, try and spend the rest of their day in peace" She said, shaking her head. She wanted her relaxing day with Leo, oh well, maybe tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:25 am

Leo smirked. "Apparently." he mumbled, still stunned by the fact that Sara had actually hot wired the vechile they were now in. Leo glanced over his shoulder to make sure Keith was alright before looking back at the hospital.
"Hopefully they won't follow us.." Leo murmured, wincing inwardly and silently praying he hadn't jinxed them.
"A very nice SUV, I like you're taste in cars." Leo said, chuckling lightly as Sara drove back towards the hotel.

Leo nodded as Sara stopped the truck, getting out and heading to the back to get Keith's wheelchair. He glanced up at the sky with a small frown on his face. Whatever the thought he was frowning over though left him before he could firgure it out. Shaking his head, Leo brought the chair around to Keith's door.
"Come on big guy, we're here." Leo said, taking Keith's arm again and helping him into the wheelchair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:41 am

Sara smirked a bit, "I do have nice taste" She said, patting the steering wheel and helping Leo with Keith.
"I dobut they'll follow us, plus, they can't get past hotel staff" She murmured, shrugging a bit and kissing Leo's cheek as they manuvered Keith into the wheel chair and then inside.
"Oh, I also grabbed this, if we can discipher it" She murmured, holding up Keith's patient file. "We can figure out what they were giving him" She said, chuckling at the stunned look on his face.
"I'm no Aria, but I'm decent enough at stuff like this" She said.

Keith groaned in protest as Leo tugged him into the wheel chair.
"Mmm" He mumbled eyes flickering open for a moment before sliding shut again. "Not that big" He grumbled, he knew that he was tall, but sheesh now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:53 pm

Leo glanced over his shoulder when he heard Sara talking about something to discipher. "Huh?" he asked then frowned at the folder. "Is that his file?" Leo asked, eyes widening in realization. "How did you--" she cut him off then and Leo shook his head and laughed. He leaned over and returned the kiss on her cheek.
"I love you." he murmured softly before pulling away from her to push Keith in the wheelchair.

Upstairs, Leo was suddenly worried about what would happen next, espically with Aria back and what not. He waited for Sara to open the door, since he didn't have the key and Aria seemed to have locked the door. That he found odd, but he didn't think too much about it.
"Back on the couch or wanna get into a bed?" Leo asked, seeing that Keith was semi conscious at the moment.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:57 pm

"It was just on the wall by his bed" Sara said, smiling and chuckling.
"Love you to" She breathed, chuckling and pulling her key out, opening the door. She poked her head in, "Aria?" She called softly.

"Um, I dunno, is there a TV in the bedroom?' He asked curiously.
"Yea" Sara replied, "Bed then" Keith said with a small chuckle. He sighed, looking around, his head was fuzzy, "I don't remember this place" He muttered.
"Fantastic" Sara muttered, looking at Leo, worridly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:31 pm

Aria scratched the back of her head. She had heard them coming, had heard Sara fumbling with the door lock. She just couldn't even think about going out there just yet. She leaned against the wall of a hallway, listening to what they were doing. Aria bit her lip, fully convinced that they could hear the hammering of her heart in her chest. When Sara called her, Aria took a deep breath and rubbed her face. She had taken a shower, a very hot and thorough shower, but she still couldn't scrub off the feeling that had over come her when Sara said Keith had gone back to the hospital.

"Bedroom it is." Leo said, turning Keith towards the bedroom. He frowned, hearing that Keith didn't remember the apartment building at all.
"That isn't good." he murmured, glancing at Sara worriedly.
"Well, here's the room." Leo murmured, pushing the door open.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:36 pm

Sara sighed, shrugging as Aria didn't reply. She looked down at Keith, shaking her head.
"That's not good" She murmured, helping Leo get the tall boy into bed. She hoped Keith got better, but who knows how much drugs they had gotten into his system in the past day.
"Alright Keith, here's the remote, just try and rest, alright?" She murmured, pulling the blanket over him and walking out of the room with Leo, Keith's medical folder under her arm and shutting the door behind her.
"Damn" She breathed, worried about Keith more so then she was before.
"He's getting worse, and who knows how much crap is in his system right now" She mumbled.

Keith nodded, barely awake as they manhandled him into bed. He smiled as he felt the water in the bed, though his mind was even more fuddled. He knew he liked water, but could't really remember why. Something to do with his family perhaps? He shrugged, yawning and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:00 pm

Leo shook his head. "I knew there had to be something else they were slipping him when he said he couldn't remember things." He said softly as him and Sara left Keith's room. He frowned then, realizing Aria hadn't answered Sara earlier.

Aria snuck into Keith room the second Sara and Leo turned their back. Fast enough that neither of them had notcied. She had to see him, just not in front of the others. Seeing him the first time, bloody and bruised had nearly killed her, Aria wasn't sure how to handle it again this time. He was asleep though, which Aria was grateful for.
"Oh why didn't you listen?" Aria sighed quietly, standing over his bed, careful not to block the light and wake him up. She watched him sleep for a few more seconds before she heard Leo calling her.

"Aria?" Leo called, hoping not to be too loud and wake Keith. He was behind a closed door, so nothing should bother him greatly.
"I'm here." She answered softly, barely stepping into the room. "Keith sleeping?" She asked, eyes distant and cloudy as she looked between Sara and Leo.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:05 pm

Sara jumped a bit as she heared Aria.
"Yea, he's asleep" She murmured, frowning and looking at Leo.
"We need to try and figure out what this says" She murmured, Keith seemed to be getting worse, "I mean, he remembers less then before" She said, shaking her head and frowning, Aria didn't look good, and well, she still didn't know how she was feeling about her friend right now.
"Shall we go sit down and try and figure this out?" She asked, closing her eyes and rubbing her temples for a minute. It had been a bad day.

Keith shifted, frowning as he flicked his eyes open, but there was no one in the room. Shrugging, he blinked for a moment, falling asleep again. He shuddered a bit, yawning in his sleep. He hurt, but he was to tired to acknowledge it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:21 pm

Aria glanced at the folder in Sara's hand. She quickly put two and two together and stepped away from the wall a bit more.
"You said Keith wasn't supposed to be out of the hospitial for another few days..." Aria said, still in that quiet voice, like she had just woken up.

Leo winced. Keith's memory might be in shambles, but obviously Aria's wasn't. She smirked, glancing at the folder again like it was treasure.
"And you've got his medical record. Perfectlly illegal." Aria chuckled. "I'm proud. What else did you steal today without me?" She wondered, sounding a bit more like herself as she crossed her arms over her chest and leaned against a door frame.

Leo sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "It wasn't a good idea, leaving Keith there in the hospitial. Horrible facilty working there." He said, hoping she'd leave it at that.
"Ew, creepy nurse again?" Aria mumbled, making a face and shuddering.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:26 pm

"A brand, spanking new, SUV" Sara said, smiling and chuckling.
'Cause I'm awesome" She murmured with a small smile.
"And awful doctor, they're giving Keith some sort of stuff to make him forget more, not to mention that they moved his room and don't seem to leave him alone" She murmured, "So, we broke him out" She said, shaking her head, a bit annoyed.
"It wasn't great" She said, sighing sadly, "So, we figured with a healer here, and a nice bed, he'd be better here" She shrugged, smiling a bit to have the old Aria back.

She looked at Leo, "We do need to decipher this" She said, flopping down on the couch and yawning. She blinked, exahusted, she sort of wanted to go back to bed, but she needed to get this done. She flicked open the folder, trying to read the writing on the top of the page.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:36 pm

Aria's eyes widened. "An SUV?" She asked with a hint of respect. "How'd you manage that? Driver left spare keys under the hood?" She asked, half joking and chuckling to herself. She wasn't expecting Leo to safe Sara had hot wired the vechile.
"Damn Sara, I wouldn't take you for the hot wiring type." Aria laughed, rubbing her chest gently. She watched Sara sit down with a huff and scracthed her head again.
"Right, good luck with that." Aria murmured. English was not her thing. At all. Rubbing her eyes, Aria turned to head back to her room.

Leo glanced up to make sure Aria had left. He walked over to Sara, resting his warm hands on her shoulders. He could tell she was worn out in all catagories, and knew that trying to read medicial documents in English wasn't going to help her at all.
"That can wait for the morning." Leo said softly, kissing her cheek lightly. "Come get some rest. We've had a rough day..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:41 pm

Sara smirked, "I do know a few things" Sara chuckled at Aria, "Thanks, sheesh" She teased, watching her friend disappear. She sighed, groaning as Leo began to rub her shoulders.
"That's not very nice' She murmured, sighing contently, "I should be doing this" Though she closed the folder and smiled at him.
"Wanna go cuddle and finish our movie? Maybe toss in a warm back rub?" She asked, giving him an undeniable puppy dog look. She knew she was hard to resist, though she rarely turned her charm on for Leo, she didn't want him to feel compelled to do anything for her.

She stood up, wandering towards her room. Once inside, she shed her clothes, all except her under garments, and pulled on an oversized t-shirt, one of Leo's and lying down. She mumbled incoherently into her bedsheets for a moment.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:54 pm

Leo chuckled, almost evily in a teasing sense, pressing his lips to her neck for a moment. Hearing the folder close, Leo grinned.
"You shouldn't be doing anything you don't want. And I can tell you don't want to read that." Leo said, nodding to the closed folder. He sighed and pulled back as she turned to face him.

Gods she was beautiful. Damn she was giving him those eyes again. Leo sighed, his expression softening and a smirk coming to his face. "Course." He mumbled, watching her walk off. Leo ran his fingers through his hair and let out a long breath. He made sure the hotel room door was locked before joinging Sara.

He closed their door gently behind him, smiling when he saw what she was wearing. "Couldn't find any of your clothese to wear?" He teased, though he sort of liked the idea. Taking off his current shirt, Leo tossed it towards his bag and turned on the t.v. before climbing into the bed beside her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:00 am

Sara smirked, "Mmm" She mumbled, rolling onto her back, sighing and rubbing her eyes.
"Nope, nothing as comfortable as this" She said, stretching our before curling up to him.
"Now, about that back rub?" She teasedk, resting her head on his shoulder, not to rushed in the back rub department, she just wanted some qiuet time with him. She sighed, half watching the movie, though she was already half asleep.

She sighed, looking at Leo with flickering eyes.
"What time is it?" She murmured contently, though it was obvious she was like him when the sun went down. She was tired, beyond tired. She cuddled closer to him, sighing wrapping around him, she wanted to be with him, but she wondered if she could stay awake to try? She shook her head, probably not, maybe in the morning?

"Can we spend the day together tomorrow? I mean in bed, not do anything, besides babysit Keith?" She asked, sighing and snuggling closer to him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:10 am

Leo chuckled, wrapping his arm around Sara as she came to lean against him. "Sure love." He murmured, smirking when he realized she was already starting to fall asleep. Still he moved her around so she was laying around him, and he could rub her back gently. He half focused on the movie, generally focused on Sara, and had his ears open for anything in the aparement building. Everything was quiet, which was nice. It was getting late.

When Sara woke up, Leo blinked a few times before answering. "Nearly eleven." He said. He must have fallen asleep without noticing. Shutting off the movie, Leo pulled the covers out from under Sara and drapped them over both of them. He clicked off the lights before going back to Sara, drawing her into his arms and letting her settle as she wished.

"Mm, I'll take care of Keith in the morning." Leo mummbled. "And you're on bed rest for tomorrow." He said, yawning afterwards and nearly passing out.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:20 am

Sara sighed, falling asleep as Leo's fingers caressed her back. She flickered her eyes open as he answered his question, it was late, much later then she thought. She sighed, settling her head on his chest, under his chin, passing out again, until she heard the words 'bedrest'.
"Huh?" She muttered, though she fell asleep before she heard the answer.

Sara's eyes flickered open as sun seeped in through the semi-closed blinds. She sighed, looking around for Leo, before realizing he was probably with Keith. She yawned, checking the time, it was only eight. She made a face, curling up and waiting for him to return so she could question this whole 'bed rest' thing. She still remembered that part of the conversation.

Keith yawned, waking up to a pounding headache and a mad desire for pain meds. He groaned, looking around exahustedly. He reached for his water sipping it a bit and glancing around. He coughed once or twice, blinking, where was he? Oh right, hotel room, his room? He shrugged, he sort of knew where he was, Sara's place or something.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:30 am

Leo heard Keith coughing even though he was in the kitchen. Mainly because the whole apparment was deadly quiet. Grabbing the cup of meds Leo had made for Keith and the bag he'd gotten this morning, Leo headed down the halway.

He knocked once on the door before opening it a crack. Seeing Keith awake, Leo came inside.
"Hey." He smiled, putting the bag down next to Keith's water. "Firgured you might be hungry. Though, until whatever was given to you at the hospitial runs outta your system, you'll be on plain food." Leo had gone down to the cafe again and orded Keith a bagel again.
"Plus I mixed this up. Should null the pain, and hopefully help a bit with your memory." Leo said, handing Keith the mug of tea.
"If you need anything give a call, me or Aria will hear alright?" Leo wasn't planning to let Sara out of the room today if he could help it. She needed time to relax and recooperate, he'd realized this last night with how soon she'd fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:37 am

Keith glanced up as Leo came in.
"Thanks dude, I'll definately give you a call" He said with a small smile, reaching for the bagel. He sighed taking a bite of the bagel and taking the meds for Leo's sake.
"Ah" he mumbled, nodding his head and flopping back. He left the bagel sitting on the table and basically passing out.

Sara shifted, sitting up and running her fingers through her hair. She reached for her hair brush, running her fingers through after the brush to make sure she didn't miss any knots. She waited patiently for Leo to come back, having a feeling he'd chase her back in the bedroom if she got up right now. She tossed her brush back onto her dresser, sighing and stretching out, and flicking through the TV channels and sighing. She wanted Leo to come back and keep her company. Finally, sliding up, she snuck into the washroom to shower.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:45 am

Leo nodded after relaying everything. Seeing Keith reaching for the bagel, he turned and left the room, closing the door carefully behind him. Back in the kicthen, Leo smirked, hearing the water running in the pipes. Sara was awake.

Nudging the door open, Leo was glad that he had managed to make breakfast and still have time before Sara got out of the shower. Pretty soon the room was smelling deliously of scrambled eggs and toast.
"You know," Leo called, setting the tray carefully on the bed. "You haven't eaten in two days. I don't care who your parent might be, but that's not good for ya." Leo teased, though he was half serious as he munched on a peice of bacon.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:51 am

Sara smirked, stepping out of the shower wearing just a towel.
"Oh, so my laywer father and insane step mother have absolutely no say in this?" She teased, pulling her robe on and sitting down on the bed.
"Well, I suppose you're lucky I'm hungry" She teased, snagging his half-eaten piece of bacon from his hand and taking a bite.
"Is this okay?' She asked, chuckling and finishing the bacon.

"So, you cook now?" Sara asked, arching an eyebrow at him. She was only teasing of course, the fact that he had cooked was touching.
"How's Keith?" She asked, nubbling on a piece of toast, "And bed rest?" She asked, arching an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:05 am

"Mm," Leo took another bite of bacon. "I was referring to your goddly mother. Whom I think you are steathily trying to portray, and the lack of eating is due to your desire of keeping a similar smile firgure." Leo counted, glancing up at her slyly. He firgured that probably wasn't the case, but maybe if he ticked her off, she'd eat a bit more to prove him wrong.

When she snatched his bacon, Leo sighed and simply grabbed another peice from the plate. "Eat some of the eggs too. I worked hard on those." He teased. Scrambled was a peice of cake.
"Hm, I think we've learned quiet a lot from these past few days. You can hot wire a car, and I can cook." Leo said, holding his arms out and bowing like a humble servant.

"I have Keith some tea that'll help him out a bit." Leo said, explaining that he'd added an extra ingrediant to the pain killer in hopes of boosting the memory retention. He smirked and his eyes danced a bit as Sara mentioned the bed rest.
"So you did hear me." Leo mused. He sighed and walked over to her side of the bed. He pressed a hand to her forhead, micking a doctor checking for sysptoms.
"Hmm, yes. I see...well, my dear I'm afraid to say your exhuasted. You need time to recharge, so I'm putting you on bed rest. Anything you need I'll be happy to obielge, so long as you stay in bed." Leo said, kissing her afterwards.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:11 am

Sara laughed, "Right, I'm extremely worried about my girlish figure" She said, looking down at her hips, mock nervously of course. She really didn't care, she figured she'd stay pretty, if her mother had anything to do with it. She chuckled, "Right, I had forgotten how hard it was to make scrambled eggs" She teased, spooning a few onto a piece of toast and nibbling a bit.

"Yes, we have learned a lot" She said with a small smile, "I'm a budding thief, and you're a chef. Hm..." She teased, shaking her head and laughing lightly. "Well hopefully his memory starts to come back" She murmured, "I wonder if Aria's even gone to talk to Keith yet?" She mused, though she shrugged it off. "Oh well" She murmured.

She laughed, "Ah, well doctor, anything.." She sighed, pretending to go faint for a moment, leaning against him.
"I guess my one request is that you stay by myside. I mean, I'm oh so weak" She batted her eyelashes before laughing and sitting up.
"We're ridiculous" She muttered, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:09 am

Leo chuckled but was glad to see Sara eating. Even if she didn't feel hungry all the time, she still needed to eat. He smiled, munching on his peice of bacon. He nodded in agreement about Keith. Leo was worried about his friends greatly, but right now, he didn't want that worry overwhelming Sara like it had yesterday. He was glad when she brushed the subject away.

"I don't know. Haven't heard a peep from her all morning." Leo murmured about Aria, shrugging as well. He laughed at Sara and stepped forward quickly to catch Sara as she pretended to faint. He wraped his arms around her and sighed.
Looking down at her, Leo's breath caught in his throat as Sara battered her eyelashes at him. He firgured that if she did that whenever she asked for something, Leo would do it in a heart beat.
"You say we're ridiculous," he murmured, finding his thoughts. "You should see that batting eyelash look you just gave me." he teased.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:15 am

Sara laughed as he wrapped his arms around her.
"Hah, that look happened to get me a new TV back home" She teased, finished eating for now. She leaned against him, sighing contently.
"Besides, you look pretty goofy yourself right now" She teased with a small grin, cuddled against hi, contently. Her dark hair was over her shoulder, still slightly damp, not that she cared, and as long as she didn't get sick she didn't think Leo would care either.

"So, now what?" She asked him, sighing contently. She wasn't tired, but she was ridiculously comfortable. She shook her head, glancing up at him and playing with a tendril of her damp hair for a moment, before letting her hands drop to her lap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: