HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne with Mystikmage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:35 am

Sara sighed, "No Leo, not them fighting us, us fighting us" She said softly.
"Parents against parents, kids against kids" She murmured, shaking her head and sighing. She didn't know how else to explain it, letting her hands fall from the sheets and looking at him.
"I dunno Leo, I suppose it's just my imagination going crazy" She shrugged, "But, if our parents can fight eachother, how hard is it to imagine the kids fighting one another" She murmured softly, looking at him with light green eyes.

Keith sighed, "Thanks" He smiled, slipping out of bed, it wasn't hard for him to stand if he gave himself a minute, he was just a bit dizzy. He glanced up at her, pulling his black and grey swim shorts on, carefully slinging his towel over his shoulder.
"You don't have to come with me" He said softly, "I can manage" He said, shaking his head, wincing a bit and carefully making his way out of his room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:47 am

Leo thought this over as he wrapped his arms around her, trying to sooth her. He could see how fast she was working herself up over this.
"Yea I understand." he murmured softly. "Well, we'll just have to remind them how stupid it is that their fighting." he said simply with a small shrug, resting his chin gently on her shoulder.
"How about we go tomorrow then?" Leo asked. "Keith should be alright enough by then that I can go with you for a few hours."

Aria took a deep breath as Keith stood up and went to change. She chewed her lip thoughtfully as he came back out. She was about to go ahead of him when he said she didn't have to go. Aria tried not to look too hurt by that, and simply smiled softly.
"If you say so." she said quietly, stepping aside to let him pass her. She swallowed her breath, having to step back even more to avoid touching him in anyway. That big ugly thing in her mind nearly reached forward to latch onto him, and Aria was momentarily frozen to the spot as she fought against it. Damn this thing really wanted Keith...
"I-I'll keep Leo out of the room while you're up there then." Aria said, rubbing her forehead to make it seem like she had a sudden headache.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:01 pm

Sara smiled, "Alright" She said, forcing herself to relax a bit and smile at him. She curled up, taking a deep breath, "Sorry" She murmured, she had been beyond tense lately, and she was prone to working herself up rather fast, so she was working on making herself at least appear calm.

Keith looked at Aria, seeing the hurt on her face.
"I-No, you can come, if you want" He said, smiling at her lightly, "I didn't mean I didn't want you to, just that you didn't have to, watching me swim can be boring" He said, shaking his head and looking at her with a small frown. He didn't want to stress her out, not at all. He frowned, "It's fine, Aria, you can come" he reached out, touching her hand lightly, smiling softly at her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:13 pm

Leo chuckled, glad to see that Sara was calming down at least. He tightened his arms around her reassuringly and kissed the top of her head.
"You don't need to apologize love." Leo said softly. He understood her stress, and the fact that she was so concerned and worried about everyone back at camp deepened his feelings for her.

Aria let her expression soften as Keith changed his mind. She couldn't help but laugh quietly and she nodded for him to stop stumbling over his words.
"I get it Keith." she said, opening her eyes to look at him then. He was so close to her now that Aria's breath caught in her throat and she backed herself up against his door. Gods help her...
But it was too late, his warm skin brushed against her ice cold hand and the electricty jutted up her arm just like always. The shock was enough for her to jerk her hand back before anything worse happened. Her breathing coming a bit short now, Aria smiled faintly.
"You shocked me." she explained, which was true, but not the reason she had jerked away from him so suddenly. "I'll come with you if you want me to." Aria said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:19 pm

Sara smiled, "Good, because I seriously suck at apologies" She said gently, "Tomorrow it is, Aria and Keith can fend for themselves" She murmured, shaking her head and smiling at him. She sucked in a breath, looking over the city from the window. "Sun's gonna set soon" She murmured, smiling at him lightly, she knew that he would fall asleep, leave her with her thoughts. Nights were awful for her, that's why she slept during the day, when Leo was awake, she felt safer. She smiled though, not wanting to make him worry anymore about her.

Keith jolted back, staring at his fingers. Aria felt wrong, something was wrong, but he didn't say anything, not now.
"Oh, yea" He smiled half-heartedly.
"Well come on then" He murmured, walking slowly out of the room, his mind was racing, which was hard when your head felt like someone had taken a hammer to it.

OOC: I'll be back in a bit, just gotta grab some lunch.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:50 pm

Leo chuckled softly. He leaned back with Sara in his arms. No wonder he was feeling tired, he thought as Sara told him the sun was starting to set. "Sounds like a plan." Leo mused, settling back gently and loosening his arms so Sara could move around and get comfortable. Soon as the sun was beyond the horizon, Leo would be out. He could feel it already, how tired he really was, how much the sun had masked his exhaustion.

Aria's heart was nearly in her throat, seeing the expression on Keith's face before he turned away from her. He knew! She could see it on his face. He had felt that prescense within her, and it would never leve his mind. Damn it Aria! She cursed herself, taking a shaking breath and walking behind Keith all the way upstairs to the pool.
She couldn't let him get that close again...ever. Aria sighed, collasping into a chair as she looked out ove the skyline of Manhattan at the sun set slowly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:37 pm

Sara smiled, curling up and pulling a blanket around them. She sighed, looking around and waiting. She started the movie again, she figured it'd be something to do, to watch, keep her awake, away from the nightmares.
"Night love, I'll be here when you wake up" She said softly.

Keith sighed, slipping into the pool and feeling better instantly. Water drifted over him, immediately targeting his injuries, healing as they went. A small smile broke over his face, he wasn't a hundred percent, considering the head injury was serious, but he was getting better.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:02 pm

Leo smirked. "I'm not going to fall asleep just yet." he murmured, looking up as she started the movie again. He sensed that something shifted in her mood. Leo frowned lightly, reaching under the sheet and taking her hand gently. He rubbed her fingers before letting his heat sooth and relax her, knowing she should probably get some sleep if she could.

Aria watched Keith from the corner of her eyes, siting on the chair, arms wrapped about her knees. Her face was pale at the moment, but the setting sun casted shadows over the rooof from the building besides them. Taking a deep breath, Aria looked up at Keith.
"Feeling better?" she called, putting a convincing smile on her face. She wanted to reassure him, stop him for worrying about what had just happened for as long as she could.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:08 pm

Sara smiled, kissing Leo's cheek as she felt his hand come to warm her and sooth her.
"I'm fine love, go to sleep" She murmured, curling up with him and trying to convince him she was fine. It was a lie, she was defiantely not alright with being alone at night, but she figured Leo didn't need to know about her night time terrors. She sighed, letting her eyes flick to the screen, watching the opening scene of one of her favorite movies, even if the story was a bit messed up.

Keith sighed, glancing at Aria.
"A lot better, head still hurts, but besides that, I'd say I'm a hundered percent" He said, sinking back under the water, letting his mind relax.
Keith? A voice sounded in a head, a familiar one.
Hey Dad
Are you okay son? I-I felt your accident
Been better He responded, shaking his head and sighing.
I was under the impression that track had been closed down, it pains me to know it's still around, I'll be having a word with Hermes, after all, it's his business to make sure stuff like this doesn't crop up And then the voice was gone.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:12 pm

Leo rolled his eyes gently at Sara, though he was happy that she curcled up next to him. He always slept better with her next to him for some reason. "Alright." he murmured tiredly, feeling the sun pull at him as it slowly set. He sighed deeply, digging himself into the covers of the bed, wrapping his arm around Sara in the process.

Aria allowed herself to smile, glad that being in the water helped Keith greatly. She sighed, closing her eyes as Keith slipped under the water. She rubbed her forehead gently, feeling something push against her mind. "Not now..." Aria grumbled, forcing the feeling away as she pushed her hair back from her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:15 pm

Sara sighed, curling up with Leo, though making no effort to go to sleep. She let her eyes drift to the TV screen, letting the movie capture her interests for now. She saw no reason in allowing herself to dwell on what happened, though her mind screamed at her to allow herself the time to grieve, feel pain, because she was only prolonging the inevitable.

Keith surfaced, finally, shaking water out of his hair and sighing. A conversation with his dad was just what he had needed, and he had learned how Aria knew about that club, track, whatever.
"Ready to go back down?" He asked, reluctantly dragging his body from the pool. Depsite his desire to stay, his head still hurt, and he shouldn't tempt fate.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:23 pm

Aria had closed her eyes for a time, forcing herself to work on just simply breathing. A deep breath in, and slowly letting it out, over and over again. Each breath she took shoved that dark beast back into its cage. The small touch Keith had granted had made it hungry, but it was still weak. So long as Aria kept it that way, she could keep everyone safe.
Soon child of Hermes....very soon...
Aria winced, choking on her breath at the harsh voice suddenly cutting through her mind. "Not if I can help it." Aria hissed back, blinking open her eyes and releasing her legs.

Keith resurfaced then, and Aria had enough time to pull the mask back over her face. Though her eyes remained their cloudy green.
"Sure. Feeling better I guess?" Aria asked, standing up from her chair slowly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:30 pm

Keith looked a bit confused, " Yea a bit" He murmured, shrugging his shoulders. She seemed really weird today, and that touch from earlier, definately had him freaked out. He stood, shakily, letting his tired body adjust for a moment, before nodding at her. He sighed, pulling his towel from the chair, mopping his face and slowly drying the rest of his body. He knew that he couldn't really expect her to tell him what was wrong, but if she was going through something like what had happened to Sara, then well, he wanted to know. He had only just gotten that memory back, Sara flinging herself from the car, that had been brutal. He knew there was another diaster connected with that, but what, he couldn't remember.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:39 pm

Aria nodded. "Well, that's good." she said, rubbing her arms as she looked over her shoulder. The sun was nearly gone beyond the New York City skyline. Taking a deep breath of the night breeze, Aria relaxed a small degree. She glanced towards the west again, looking at the Empire State building, following it up until the clouds covered the building.
"That's it you know." she said, nodding to the building. "Olympus is up there." Aria murmured softly, half longing in her voice.
"Who'd have thought it would be here in the city this whole time." Aria said, chuckling and shaking her head, breaking her gaze from the building. She rubbed her arms again, chilled although it was still warm from the hot summer day.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:42 pm

Keith glanced at the building and shrugged.
"Yea, I suppose" He wasn't awed by the gods right now, in fact, he was little miffed with them. He turned his back on the building, his tan skin almost shining due to the water on it, and walked back inside, into the appartment building and sat down on the couch. He needed to talk to Leo, tell him what he had felt, or Sara, see if she recognized it, but with Aria around, that would be impossible. He sighed, Leo'd be asleep already, sun was going down, had gone down, and Sara, who knew what she was up to.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:44 pm

Aria sighed, following after Keith.
"I'll see you in the morning." Aria said, almost like a question as he stopped and sat down on the couch in the living room. Obviously he wasn't going to go to bed right away. It wasn't all that late, but Aria didn't want to risk being around Keith any longer, and she was getting a bit tired.
She gave a weak smile before leaving to go to her room, closing the door firmly behind her. She fell against it roughly, swallowing hard and sliding down to the floor. This was going to be harder...much harder then she had thought.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:46 pm

"Yea, g'd night" Keith said, watching her go. He glanced up as Sara came out of the bedroom, she looked really wrecked though, he needed Leo, if anyone could help him, it was Leo.
"Keith" Sara said in suprise, frowning at his soaking wet condition.
"You're not supposed to be up" She said, shaking her head.
"Oh whatever, water helps, I feel almost better" He said, shifting as she came and sat with him, unwinding the bandage to check his injury.
"Oh" She breathed, looking over the fresh scab, obviously impressed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:49 pm

Leo...Leo, wake up.
Leo grumbled rolling over in the bed, subconsciouly discovering that Sara wasn't in the bed with him. Dimly he wondered where she went, if everything was alright, if something was going on...
Leo, wake up.
Its still dark...
Leo mummbled, too exhausted to even realize his father was talking to him.
That it is, but you can still wake up.
Leo blinked, his eyes opening at the slight command he heard. Rubbing his forehead, Leo glanced around. What time was it? Sitting up, Leo groaned, seeing it nearly eleven. Then he rememebered hearing his father's voice. Why had he wanted Leo awake so badly?

Pushing himself out of bed, Leo walked out of the room with just his jeans on. "Everything alright?" He asked, rubbing his eyes as he saw Keith and Sara sitting on the couch. He frowned, shouldn't Keith be in his room?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:28 pm

Sara gaped, "Keith, are you serious?" She breathed, shaking her head as he finished explaining what he had felt with Aria.
"No, that's nothing like what happened with me. Mine was in my sleep, it posessed me basically" She said, shaking her head, she turned seeing Leo awake, which was rather startling.
"No, something's wrong with Aria" She murmured, shaking her had and sighing.

"I dunno what it is dude, when I touched her shoulder, I felt like, this thing, it was almost evil in a sense" He sighed, "It like surged to the surface, like it was after me" He shook his head, "I dunno how to explain" He sighed, rubbing his head.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:00 pm

Leo blinked a few times. "Whoa, slow down." He said, walking over to grab a chair and sitting in it. He glanced over his shoulder in the direction of Aria's room before looking back at Keith. Lowering his voice he spoke again.
"So your basically saying Aria's possessed?" Leo wondered, frowning. She had seemed fine to Leo, albeit a little off, but he had figured that was just from the stress they were all under. Plus he knew how badly Aria blamed herself for Keith's accident.
"She seemed a bit stressed but not..." Leo trailed off, rubbing his forehead, forcing his thoughts away from his exhuastion. This was the reason his father had woken him. This couldn't wait until morning.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:05 pm

Sara sighed, "Leo, love, I don't think Keith's making this up" She murmured, resting a hand against him. She sighed, rubbing her eyes and looking at her boyfriend sadly.
"And I'm not saying posessed, just something's wrong" He sighed, "Sort of like with Sara" He murmured, shrugging and looking at Sara as she visibly flinched. She rubbed her eyes, looking between Keith and Leo, slowly withdrawing herself from the conversation, arms wrapped around her legs.

"Oh" She shuddered, "But it's not, I didn't have episodes during the day' She said gently, though she looked shaken, her thoughts had turned decidedly miserable. She let her head fall forward, dark hair obscuring her face.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:18 pm

Leo frowned. "I'm not saying he is, I'm just trying to understand. Half of me is still sleeping." He mumbled, shaking his head and looking back at Keith. Not possessed...but something like Sara. Leo's eyes flickered with gold, sensing rather then seeing Sara flinch. He took a deep breath, letting it out slowly.

"How'd you figure?" Leo asked. "Tell me what you told Sara." He corrected, glancing at her for a moment. He knew it. That was what had been bothering her. The minute Keith brought it up Sara had pulled that hard shell back around her. That barrier that kept him out. Leo sighed, turning his attention back to Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:30 pm

Keith sighed, looking worridly at Sara for a moment, before returning his attention to Leo.
"It's like I told you, a feeling" He sighed, "She doesn't look at me, she's anxious all the time, and when I touched her, it was like something surged out of her skin, trying to grab at me" He shrugged, "It almost hurt, and then her eyes got all cloudy" He shrugged, "I dunno Leo, I honestly don't know, but something's not right" He frowned, rubbing his head again.
"She encouraged me to go swimming" He murmured, "Normally when I get hurt she snaps my head off if I so much as get out of bed" He sighed, "I dunno what's wrong, but I can tell something is" He looked at Leo, eyes sad, "Seriously wrong"

Sara shrugged, "She did disappear for a whole night Leo, maybe something happened" She said softly, still curled up around herself, a small, sad frown on her face.
"Obviously something is wrong, I mean, she's not acting like herself, at all"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:42 pm

Leo remained silent, listening intently as Keith talked. He sighed, rubbing his face in a poor attempt to wake up. He stared at the floor distantly for a moment, making a small list in his head of the things Keith had just told him.
One thing in paticuliar caught his attention aside from the something evil within her part. "Cloudy..." Leo murmured, picking his head up. "Like her eyes actually changed colors right then and there?" It couldn't be coinsidence if that's what Keith meant.

"Damn." Leo hissed then as Sara reminded him why they had to take Keith back to the hospitial with the crazy nurse and doctors. "I had forgotten about that." Leo murmured, rubbing his lips. "It must have been whatever happened then that made her like this now." He reasoned. "I thought she was just stressed, but if there's something in her now making her this way..." Leo trailed off, shaking his head. This wasn't good. Looking back at Sara he asked, "Think our parents would know?" They should still head to mount Olympus in the morning...maybe they could find out more about what was wrong with Aria.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:48 pm

Sara shrugged softly, "I dunno Leo" She said, wrapping her arms around her legs again and hiding her face. She didn't want that thing to come back, it hurt, just the thought. She stood up, wandering back into her room and shutting the door behind her. She curled up in her blankets, feeling a few tears leak free from her eyes, dripping onto the pillow, not that she cared, she was so torn up inside, it was breaking her apart.

Keith watched Sara go, gasping at the sudden memory that struck him.
"Oh..." He trailed off, absolutely stunned into silence for a moment.
"I had forgotten" He murmured, looking ashamedly at Leo, before frowning, "Wait, Aria left? When?" He asked, looking confused. If Aria had done something, maybe she had gotten mixed up with the wrong crowd, or maybe some demon was after her, or, well there were a thousand 'ors' and he couldn't pick one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: