HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne with Mystikmage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:08 pm

Leo chuckled, a deep husky sound as he pulled Sara closer and tugged the covers over both of them.

Leo laughed quietly. They were both wrapped in the covers still, and his arms were tightly wrapped around her, though hopefully not enough to hurt her. Everything felt right once she was here in his arms like she was now. "You alright?" he asked quietly, brushing her hair away from her face, kissing her forehead gently. She looked content, which Leo thought was adorable and made his laugh quietly again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:12 pm

Sara smiled, "Perfectly fine" She murmured softly, her voice slightly muffled due to being pressed into Leo's chest.
"Why are you laughing?" She asked gently, smiling at him as she glanced up. She was quiet comfortable, and she didn't see how she was being at all comedic. She sighed, looking up at him, green eyes sparkling with amusmant.
"Sheesh, and here I was thinking it was alright" She teased, pretending to look away, faking being hurt, though she knew he was only teasing her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:26 pm

Leo sighed. "Good." he said, settling back and loosing his arms slightly. He was perfectly content with just holding her now, occasionally running his fingers over her arms and down her back.
"No reason." Leo said, shaking his head gently. He smiled when Sara looked up at him again, with those dazing eyes of hers. Leo kissed her forehead gently again.
"Is someting not alright?" Leo asked, slightly confused by her teasing voice.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:29 pm

"Everything's fine, I was just teasing" Sara said, shivering lightly at his touch.
"Stop tickling me" She whined, his gentle touch was like feathers running over her skin, and it was driving her absolutely mad. She kissed the base of his neck, smiling at him lightly.
"Please?" She asked, giving him a puppy dog look in hopes he'd stop. She loved him to death, but he tended to tickle her, probably without meaning too, and well, she was insanely ticklish.

Keith sighed, rolling over again and resting on his stomach. His arm dangled off the bed, his other one wrapped around his pillow. He couldn't sleep, but he couldn't stay awake, he was so messed up. He wasn't in pain, but he knew something was wrong, Aria was avoiding him, and well, that just didn't feel right.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:43 pm

Leo smiled and nodded, glad that everything was alright. Sighing conently, Leo settled back in the bed, still running his fingers down her soft skin. That's when she protested and kissed his neck, catching him completely off guard with the sensation from her touch.
"This tickles you?" Leo asked, playing coy as he ran his fingers lightly down her waist again.

Aria sucked in a breath, hearing Keith moving about again. He wasn't asleep, not with all the times he kept tossing around. Aria chewed her lip, Leo's words still ringing in her head. But how was she supposed to face him? How could she even talk to him after what she'd down? It was easier to watch over him while he was asleep, but that never made the pain go away. She couldn't even bare the thought of how he'd react when she told him of her latest screw up. No one knew though, and Aria planned to keep it that way for as long as she could. She had time...
Steeling herself as to not betray those emotions, Aria sighed and knocked gently on the door, forcing her heart out of her throat.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:50 pm

"Le-O" Sara protested, wiggling away from him and laughing.
"Meanie" She grumbled, "I'm ticklish" She whined, looking at him with a small grin. She didn't want to stray to far away from him, considering she felt safest and most comfortable in his arms, but she also didn't want to be tickled. She smiled, sitting up on the bed a bit, keeping the blanket wrapped around her as she smiled at him.
"No more tickling" She said, looking as pathetic as she possibly could, though he figured it would only get her attacked more, not that she minded, she was really enjoying this time with Leo.

Keith glanced up as someone knocked on his door.
"C'mon in" He mumbled, shifting on the bed so he was sitting up. The blanket fell off of his shoulders, revealing his bare chest, not that he noticed. He still had scabs on his chest, as the head injury was not the only one he had recieved in the crash, it was just by far the worst. He took a sip of his water, waiting patiently for whom he assumed was Leo.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:00 pm

Leo laughed, honestly as Sara wiggled away from him. He laid back, folding an arm up under his head as he looked up at her. He knew she was ticklish, he had done it on purpose, just to see how long she could wistand it.
"Alright, alright." He said, though he made no promise to not tickle her again. He couldn't help it.
"I know, I'm just teasing." Leo said, much like she did to him all the time.

Aria took another deep breath as Keith answered her knock. She opened the door just a crack before stopping.
"It's me." She said quietly. Maybe he wouldn't want to see her...maybe he hated her for what happened...maybe she should turn and leave now, not risk saying anything to make matters worse...
A tight knott formed in her chest and she cleared her throat quietly. "C-can I still come in?" She asked, a drop of fear behind her voice, fear that he'd reject her like she'd dreamed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:16 pm

Sara sighed, "Alright, sounds good" She said, curling up in his arms again.
"I suppose I can cuddle with you again, though if you tickle me, all bets are off" She warned, smiling against his chest as she molded herself to his body. She was rather content, and she just fit with him like a puzzle piece. She smiled at him again, sighing and letting herself releax.
"So...?" She trailed off, looking at him with curious eyes. She didn't know what to talk about, but she wanted to talk.

Keith sighed, but nodded.
"Yea, of course you can" He said, shifting on the bed and watching her. He was suprised that it was Aria, honestly, but he wasn't going to re-fuse her entry. He shifted, looking up at her, looking confused, though he tried to mask his emotions.
"What's up?" He asked, forcing his voice to stay light.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:25 pm

Leo smirked as Sara rolled back into his arms. He sighed in content, wrapping his arms around her tightly and kissing her forehead. "How is it that you fit to nicely like this?" Leo teased. "Or are you just this way with everyone?" Leo asked, forcing himself not to tickle her for now. Maybe in a little while...after she answered his questions maybe...

Aria bit her lip and pushed the door open more. She was wearing a plain black tank top and loose jeans, her leather glove on her hand and nothing else. Her hair looked recelently washed and brushed, and a few bruises and scracthes scattered her arms. Olive green eyes glanced over him once and turned into a murky stormy gray green.
"I just wanted to see how you were doing." Aria said, swallowing the storm of emotions that threathen to beat her again. She'd been battling them for the past two days and hadn't won yet.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:39 pm

Sara smiled, "I've never laid with anyone like this before, but I'm assuming, hoping it's just you" She said with a small shrug. She curled up closer, "Maybe it's a daughter of Aphrodite thing, we never stuck around long enough for me to learn more about who I am, what can I do" She said, shrugging and smiling at him,
"So mister questions, anything else I can answer for you?" She chuckled.

Keith sighed, looking at Aria with a critical expression.
"Well, I dunno Aria" He murmured, "I hurt, but besides that, Leo's drugs are knocking me out" He said, shrugging. He honestly couldn't see her angle right now, he could tell something was bothering her, but he doubted she'd tell him.
"What's wrong?" He asked, frowning for a moment.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:58 pm

Leo chuckled. "True, true." he said nodded gently and rubbing her shoulder, not as lightly as before, so hopefully it wouldn't tickle her as much.
"Have you always been so ticklish?" Leo asked before he could really think, mostly preoccupied with the hand trailing down her shoulder.

Aria nodded gently, still standing half in Keith's room, her hand on the doorknob. She knew Keith was probably still in a lot of pain, and she didn't exactly want to bring that up, she just wanted to know for herself. She sighed and nodded again.
"Well, the meds should help." Aria murmured, shrugging lightly. His question slammed into her harder then she had anticipated, though she knew he would ask her. Aria gave a weak smile and shook her head, not wanting him to worry.
"Just been recovering slowly is all." Aria said, glancing over to the t.v. "What were you watching?" she asked, wanting the subject on something else.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:06 pm

Sara nodded, "Always have been" She said, shuddering a bit at his touch, though it definately wasn't that bad. She sighed, resting comfortably against her boyfriend.
"Mmm, anyone ever tell you how comfortable you are?" She teased, it was nice, relaxing, just sitting with him. She felt days of stress rolling off her shoulders, and oddly, she felt better about the whole 'incident' though, despite her attempts to hide those feelings, she still wasn't over it.

Keith rolled his eyes, but he didn't say anything.
"I have no idea what I'm watching' He shrugged, "Some shark movie or something' He sighed. "Care to join me?" He asked curiously. He wanted to figure out what was going on, but he'd manage he supposed, besides she wasn't going to tell him, she seemed to think she was making everything alright, but she wasn't.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:12 pm

"Really?" Leo asked, smirking and letting his fingers brush against her skin again, just to tease her. He chuckled at her shudder and pulled his hand away.
"I'll stop if it bothers you that much..." he said, smirking lightly. He glanced up at the movie that was pretty much over and shook his head. They could not sit through a solid movie together...
"Only you seem to think so." Leo said, kissing Sara on the top of her head contently.

Aria nodded, looking mildly intersted. She tried not to wince as he asked her to join him. She shouldn't...already she could faintly hear that voice in her head, complelling her closer. Whatever it wanted, being closer to Keith wasn't helping her fight it. She couldn't let him know that though, she'd have to stay...maybe an hour or so wouldn't hurt...
"Yea, sure." Aria said, smiling lightly and walking over to the other side of the bed. She sat down gently leaning back against the head board with a light sigh.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:21 pm

Sara smiled, "It doesn't bother me, it just tickles me" She said, shrugging and smiling.
"Well, since my opinion is the only one that matters.." She teased, cuddling up against him and sighing.
"Movie's over" She commented, shaking her head. "Man, we gotta figure out how to watch a movie togehter" She said, chuckling.
"Maybe we should try a real movie theater" She chuckled.

Keith looked suprised as Aria sat down. He sighed, shaking his head and turning his attention back to the weird shark movie. He didn't know what to do, he hadn't expected her to sit down anyway, so he was a bit shocked. He shifted a bit, looking at her for a moment, before returning his eyes to the TV, taking a small sip of his water. He sighed, slipping a bit lower on the bed, exahusted already.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:30 pm

"Doesn't bother you huh?" Leo asked. "That's not what you were saying before." he reminded her, letting his hand trail over her arm again, down to her waist and back up her back.
"Yea I noticed." Leo murmured, seeing that the movie was over, and he hadn't seen a single minute of it. He laughed at the thought of the actual movie theather.
"Really? You and me in a dark room for an hour or two?" Leo asked, half teasing as he looked down at her.

Aria smiled lightly as Keith looked back at her. She tried to relax as much as she could, but there was still a tense air around her. As he moved around, Aria chewed her lip again.
"When was the last time you took Leo's meds?" Aria asked, wondering if he was going to pass out from having recently taking it, or if he needed another dose.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:37 pm

Sara shuddered, "Leoooo" She whined, growling under her breath as she reached up and caught his hand, trying to keep him from tickling her.
"Ah, bad idea" she agreed, she could barely keep her hands off of him right now, she couldn't imagine them in a dark theater. She smiled, "Actually, that might be fun" She said, winking at him, though she was laughing lightly. She sighed, sittng up and stretching out, keeping the sheet wrapped around her, more out of modesty's sake then anything else.

Keith sighed, "Um, about an hour ago" He said, shrugging.
"Why?" He asked curiously, Leo was the one giving him meds when he needed them, so he wasn't to rushed about it. He wasn't sure why aria cared so much, she didn't seem worried at all, and now suddenly she was asking him about his meds.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:27 pm

"Ha! I thought it didn't bother you love." Leo tuanted as Sara caught his hand, stopping him from tickling her again. He laughed quiety, laying back as Sara sat up and stretched, and he simply watched her.
Leo raised an eyebrow gently as Sara winked at him, and he smirked lightly. "Maybe one day." He sighed, perfectly content with just laying here next to Sara at the moment.

Aria smiled lightly, a mere shadow of her happiness. "Despite what you guys think of me, I'm not heartless..." she murmured, pulling her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. Not yet anyway, she added silently with a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:36 pm

Sara chuckled, "Maybe one day, if we ever get a normal day" She said, shaking her head and running her fingers through her hair. Sighing, she looked down at Leo, smiling lightly.
"Though this day makes everything seem a bit less stressful" She murmured, pulling her knees to her chest and resting her head in the crook of her knees, looking at her boyfriend with a happy smile. She sighed, letting her eyes slide half closed, watching him contently.

Keith sucked in a breath, looking at Aria, "I dunno how to respond to that Aria" He said, shaking his head and sighing. He looked at her with a small shrugg, he wasn't overly happy right now. She seemed rather heartless to him at the moment, ignoring him, not talking to him, anything.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:26 am

Leo smirked. One day, that was pretty much how they lived their lives. Day by day. Leo glanced out the window and ran his fingers through his hair. The afternoon was dwindling away.
"You know...this is the longest we've stayed in one city." he murmured thoughtfully. "And it's been three day's since the solstice. You think things got better?" he wondered allowed. Too much had been going on with just them that Leo hadn't had time to worry over the issuse of the Gods. Things seemed to have been alright. Maybe they could just got straight back to camp for the rest of the summer.

"I didn't expect you to." Aria said, smiling lightly. She sighed, resting her chin on her knees gently. She stared at the t.v. screen for a while, half watching, half distant. She sighed, running her fingers through her hair before fixing the velcrow on her glove.
"We should probably get you back to camp..." Aria mused. "Maybe the healers there could do better then Leo, even though you can't take the heat."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:33 am

Sara sighed, "I dunno, I haven't heard anything" She murmured, shaking her head.
"But we came all this way, don't you think we should see this through?" She said, staring out distantly at the city. She looked back at Leo, she had to see this through, even if it ment slipping away in the middle of the night, going to Olympus herself, and well, hell figuring out what had happened in the first place. She smiled at Leo, not letting him in on this private thought, Keith was far to injured to go up there, Aria was to messed up, and she figured they needed Leo, especially Keith, so, it might not be such a bad thing for her to sneak out.

Keith glanced at Aria, "What?" He murmured, did she want to get rid of him? How was he supposed to get back to camp, he couldn't travel, and why would other healers help him. It was the heat, not the ability he couldn't stand. He shook his head, rubbing his forhead lightly. Why was she doing this to him right now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:51 am

"Me either." Leo admitted. "Maybe that means things are back to normal?" he suggested, though she stilled seemed eager to go to Olympus. He sighed and shrugged.
"I guess it wouldn't hurt." Leo said, then went silent, and then laughed to himself. "That would be an interesting thing; us going to check on the Gods to make sure everything was alright." Leo said, smirking and laying back in the bed. That seemed a little backwards to him, and slightly ironic.

"Relax." Aria murmured, seeing the hurt look in his eyes. "I don't mean by yourself or anything. Just to get you healed." He was taking all of this the wrong way...not that Aria could honestly blame him. She needed him somewhere safe though...camp was the only place she could fully trust...Aria sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. She was thinking five steps ahead of herself again.
"Look, forget I mentioned it alright?" Aria said softly, looking back at him with a light smile. "Leo's meds should do the trick, and you'll be back to yourself in no time." She was tempted to take his hand and hold it to reassure him of her honesty, but the thought of contact woke up what she had been fighting and she quickly brushed away the urge and looked back at the screen.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:56 am

"I don't see how everything could be alright, I mean, last I heard our parents were super pissed at Zeus, and Keith's accident is only going to aggrivate that. Maybe we just haven't noticed any big changes cause we're so close. I mean, why would they destroy their own home?" She murmured, "Camp could be completely wrecked for all we know, or their could be massive tidal waves or something" She shrugged, "I just want to see this through, prove to myself that we did everything we could, you know?" She murmured, brushing her bangs from her eyes and sighing.

Keith sighed, but nodded, "Mhm" He mumbled, returning his attention to the TV, he wouldn't forget she'd mentioned it. In his mind, she hadn't wanted to see him at all lately and now she wanted to get rid of him, that was just wrong. He shook his head, watching the shark tear someone in half, it was just a typical, bad graphics, mega-shark movie, though he almost wished he were there, swimming. Gods he wanted to go swimming.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:15 am

Leo chewed his lip thoughtfully for a moment. "If a storm started here, wouldn't this be the first place to get hit?" he thought allowed. The way he firgured, if the gods were angry, New York City would be the first place to know, even if the mortals didn't realize it. Just another fluke of the weather.
Leo winced at the thought of camp being wrecked. "That's something we'll need to bring up. Camp is supposed to be a safe place for us, and they're wrecking it." Leo said, trying to keep the majority of the anger from his voice. He nodded in agreement with Sara. They defiantly needed to make sure they did everything demi-god possible.

Aria leaned her head back against the headboard. This was going to be much harder then she antispatied...how much longer could she keep it quiet? part of her wondered, wincing at the hard knock against her head. Yea yea, she chided silently, rubbing her temple. She wasn't going to forget the deal she made, it could shut up now.
Glancing back at Keith, and then to the screen, Aria smiled lightly. "You know there's a pool upstairs?" she asked, seeing the want in his eyes from that small glanced she'd took.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:21 am

Sara sighed, "Maybe, unless they've taken the fight to camp" She murmured, "We do definately need to remind them of that" She said gently, shaking her head and sighing. She felt her fists clench on the blanket, "They're taking the one safe place for us on earth and tearing it apart. You heard what Aria said about her siblings, what she saw, Camp was a battle field" She said, shaking her head, "And if our parents are fighting amongst eachother, wouldn't it stand to reason that we're fighting against one another?" She murmured, the thought of her siblings fighting say Ares siblings was frightening.

Keith's eyes sparkled, "There's no way anyone's gonna let me go upstairs to swim" He said softly to Aria, though he was already planning on breaking out. He wanted to, so badly, he needed it, maybe he could heal himself then, if he was able to swim. He shook his head, not letting Aria in on this, she'd freak, she seemed rather overprotective whenever he was hurt.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:29 am

Leo frowned. "Sara that doesn't make any sense. Why would they start fighting against us?" he asked, sitting up then. his mind was racing now, and when he saw her fists clench in the sheets, he covered them with his hands gently.
"Relax. The sheets didn't do anything wrong." he teased, trying to ease the tension that had suddenly grown during the conversation. He simply shook his head, unable to say how thing were back at camp. He wasn't there, nor had he seen or heard anything about it.
"Lets hope it hasn't come to that yet." Leo murmured with a small shrug.

Aria smirked. "I wouldn't have suggested it if I wasn't going to help you." she said, standing up slowly from the bed.
"Leo's preoccupied, and what he doesn't know won't hurt him." she said simply with a casual shrug. Aria was fine with it, knowing that the water would help Keith, and that's all she honestly wanted for him right now. No matter what he might be thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: