Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:58 pm

Shaye ground her teeth in frusturation.
"Well what am I supposed to say?" She muttered, staring out the window, looking sad. She wanted to go home, crawl into bed, and see where things went.

Keith smirked, "Maybe cause I'm focusing on driving" He said, pulling into the long term parking, getting a ticket from the attendant, before parking and unlocking the trunk.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:44 am

Zero looked at her. "'Hmmm.. Apaarently, I'm sick.' That seems to work most of the time." Zero said, returning her frusturation.

Andy scoffed. "I never focus while I'm driving." She said, picking up her bags and waiting for Keith to get his before they started toward the airport.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:08 am

Shaye rolled her eyes, "Cause that's so affective. Then all you do is fuss over me" She said pointedly, though she shrugged, not really annoyed, just a bit aggrivated.

Keith sighed, "And you wonder why you've been in so many accidents" He said, laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:35 am

Zero shrugged. "Better than lying." He said.

Andy smiled. "Yet, you still love me." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:37 am

Shaye shrugged, "To say, 'I'm sure it's nothing' does not constitue as a lie, it's making light of the current situation. If I had said, 'I'm not sick' that would be lying" She grumbled.

Keith sighed, "Yea, I wonder about myself sometimes" He teased, slipping from the car and grabbing their bags from the trunk.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:59 pm

Zero rolled his eyes. "Sure."

Andy's jaw dropped. "Well... Thanks. I don't even know why I'm on this stupid trip with you in the first place." Andy said, taking ehr bags from him and turning away.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:01 pm

Shaye sighed, shrugging and staring out the window. Her eyes drooped, and she began to lightly doze, though she still looked to be in a lot of pain.

Keith caught up with Andy, grabbing her arm. "I'm kidding love, you know that" He muttered, kissing her cheek as he took the bags from her. He grinned, "I couldn't be happier with my life" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:04 pm

Andy smiled as he kissed her cheek. "Sure..." she said, drawing it out. "You're just saying that because I'm mad at you." She murmured, taking her carry on bag back from him and hefting it over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:06 pm

Keith sighed, "Fine then" He teased, still slipping his hand into her's, a happy smile on his face.
"C'mon love, let's go" He said, heading over to the booth, and getting their tickets and handing Andy her's.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:11 pm

Andy smiled and squeezed his hand gently, taking her ticket. "We board in a few minutes, right?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:13 pm

"Yupp, just gotta hope security's fast" He said, smiling and shouldering his carry-on bag. He looked around, seeing the relatively short line. Sighing contently, he head over, taking his place before slipping through the metal detector.

Shaye sighed, rubbing her head as it smacked against the window. "Ow" She muttered, having been awoke by her head hitting the window.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:17 pm

Andy smiled. "Thank God." She murmured, passing through the metal detector, thankful that the security guard was a woman.

Zero shook his head. "Careful."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:24 pm

Keith, on the other hand, had a much harder time with security, since it was a woman. He grabbed his bag, finally done, as he caught up with Andy, and found their gate.
"Humans" He muttered.

Shaye frowned, looking at Zero, though she shrugged and nodded. There wasn't much she could do, since she couldn't control that sort of situation.
"Mhm" She murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:59 pm

Andy smiled, lacing her fingers back with Keith. "Now you know how I feel, except its ten times worse because most guys are pigs." She said, with a shake of her head.

Zero glanced at her. "Don't 'hmm' me. I didn't hit your head on the window."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:03 pm

Keith pretended to look offended.
"I'm a man" He said, though he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek contently. He headed for the line that was people waiting to board the plane.

Shaye sighed, "I wasn't blaming you" She muttered, looking out the window, hoping they were almost home.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:50 pm

Andy smiled. "That's why I said most guys. You, my darling, are not most guys incase you haven't noticed." She placed her hand on her hip as the security guard at the plane's entrance stared at her. "For example, this guy," she said, gesturing to the guard, using her tour guide voice, "is a pig." She said. The guard didn't seem to notice, but his eyes glazed over as he stared at her. Andy cocked her head to the side in confusion, then handed him her ticket and moved on quickly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:55 pm

Keith chuckled, handing the man his ticket and rolling his eyes.
"Nice love, very nice" He said, following her down the aisle towards the plane and then into their seats. He smiled, setting down automatically in the window seat, he hated flying, and it really helped if he was by the window, he could see that way. He immediately pulled his seatbelt on, gripping the armrest automatically, a grimace setting in on his face.

Shaye sighed, glancing at Zero, "Are we almost home?" She asked curiously, not annoyed or anything, just wondering why it was taking so long. Unless they weren't going home, the road didn't look familiar, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:57 pm

Andy smiled. "I know." She said, settling down in her seat next to Keith. "Wonder what movie they'll have," She said, absentmindedly as she tugged Keith's hand from the armrest and gave him her own hand to hold. "We don't need to break another one of these." Andy said.

Zero looked up. "Yeah. I took the back way home." He drove about another minute. "Here we are." He said, turning into the long, uphill driveway.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:02 pm

Keith smiled stiffly, "I dont see how comfortable you can be on these things" He grumbled, staring straight ahead, eyes glued to the small TV in the headrest of the back of the seat in front of him. He was shaking slightly, getting on a plane was easy for him, it was just once on, he got anxious. He shuddered, letting her take his hand, which was fine, as long as he didn't hurt her, which he knew he could if he got stressed enough.

Shaye nodded, "Oh, I've never been that way before" She murmured, slipping unsteadily from the car and reaching for her bags. She glanced at Zero, smiling weakly, her body swaying as if she were caught in some invisble wind.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Andy shrugged. "Just am." She said. "Now don't break my hand. I'd rather have it for vacation. Thanks." She said, running her hand through her thick hair.

Zero sighed, sliding form the car, taking the bags and gently moving Shaye toward the door. "Go on now."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:09 pm

Keith laughed anxiously, "No promises" He muttered, though hazarded her a small smile. He sighed, wincing and gripping her hand as the plane engines roared to life.
"I hate flying" He grumbled, shaking his head and closing his eyes.

Shaye sighed, "Yes sir" She muttered, stumbling tiredly towards the house. As she opened the door, she was trampled by the onslaught of dogs trying to get outside. She fell backwards, gasping in suprise was she landed with a soft thump on the concrete by the front door.
"Nice" She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Andy smiled. "It's only a two hour flight. You'll be fine." She murmured, trying to instill a bit of faith into Keith.

Zero tried to catch Shaye but the dogs had caught him off guard too, Diesel almost knocking him to the ground, but Zero was able to catch himself before falling, still holding onto the shopping bags. "Love your reflexes," Zero said, helping Shaye to her feet.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:46 pm

Keith laughed softly, "Two hours on a flying death trap" He muttered, though he looked mildly calmer, but he wouldn't be calm, not once the plane was in the air, which it almost was, as they were going down the runway and soon up in the air. He squeaked nervously, hiding his face against Andy's shoulder.

Shaye sighed, allowing Zero to help her to her feet. She staggered for a moment, "Guess they had to go to the washroom" She muttered, Adrian and Jay must have gone out. She stumbled inside, falling into a tired heap on the couch. She stretched for a moment, before curling up, pulling the blanket down on top of her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:50 pm

Andy smiled, running her fingers through Keith's hair as he cowered against her shoulder.

Zero walked in, going up a level and dumping the clothes in their room, then coming back downstairs, going into the kitchen and looking around for dog treats.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:52 pm

Keith had stopped breathing at this point, he was completely still, except for the constant preassure on Andy's hand. He was not happy, he just wanted to get back on the ground. He sighed, still hiding against Andy, relieved she didn't mind his cowardice.

Shaye glanced up as Zero came back down.
"What are you doing?" She asked curiously, rubbing her eyes tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next