HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

Open to suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:11 pm

Ooc: I meant Mr. Goodbar lol.
Not Goodwin]

"Chocolate is good." he smiled. Taking the MR.GOODBAR he unwraped it and popped a piece of it in his mouth.
"Mmmm. Sugary Goodness." The gambler gave a little satisfied shiver. "Now. Off to Overall's house."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:14 pm

OOC: Haha, the only chocolate bar in that bunch I've heard of, was the hershey's one XD

BIC:
Shaye smiled, "Overalls?" She asked, arching an eyebrow as she sat on the seat, thin, tone legs crossed on the seat as she broke off another piece of the chocolate bar. She sighed, letting the candy sit on her tounge and melt, just savouring the flavor. She sighed again, leaning back against the seat, tired, she sighed, with her luck she'd never sleep tonight, well, worse came to worse she shifted into like a bunny or kitten and hid under the furniture to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:17 pm

Nick peered at her, looking at her thin frame. His eyes traveled up her face and he frowned.
"You need some sleep?" He asked. "Ya know you can sit in the back of the car and sprawl out or something, right?" Nick let out a excuse of a yawn.
"I can move my bag into the front seat so you have room."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:19 pm

Shaye sighed, "Yea, I know I need sleep, I just cant" She said, sighing and rubbing her eyes.
"Don't worry, I'm sure I'll be fine, I'm used to the sleepless thing" She admitted, letting her eyes half closed as she played with the chocolate in her mouth. She enjoyed it, just the texture and taste, having gone for so long without it, she was pretty oblivious of her actions.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:21 pm

The gambler looked at Shaye's twisting lips and he grinned.
"What are you doing to that chocolate?"
Starting the car up, he backed out of the rest stop arena and got back on the high-way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:23 pm

Shaye's half closed eyes flew open.
"What?" She laughed, "oh sorry" She frowned, she definately needed to watch her actions. "Like I said, I haven't had chocolate in awhile, I sort of forgot what it's like" She popped another piece in her mouth, smiling lightly at him.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:57 pm

Nick shrugged at her.
"Why don't you eat chocolate much?" he questioned. "It's good to have every week or so."
Grinning, he turned another street.
"We may have to hit a motel." He said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:37 pm

Shaye shrugged, "Never really had the chance as a kid, and I don't have a ton of cash, so I don't spend it on chocolate" She said, shrugging again.
"Sure, whatever works" She glanced around, running her fingers through her dark hair. She sighed, frowning for a moment, before letting her bright green eyes flash around the road.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:46 pm

The con-artist proceeded to pull into a drive-way of a small country motel. Getting out of the car, he walked in the lobby and grinned.
"One room, please." he asked. As the woman got his key, he looked around and ran a hand through his smooth hair.
"Here you go sir. How many nights are you staying?" the lady asked him, pressing the key before Nick's hand.
"One night, ma'm." Nick said.
"That will be 54.75"

Fishing in his pocket, Nick handed her the cash then walked back outside. He signaled Shaye with a wave of his hand before approaching his room.
"They only have one bed, so you can have it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:48 pm

Shaye followed Nick inside, after he gestured to her. She glanced around, "Nah, you take it, I can shift and sleep in any form" She said, shaking her head. She glanced around, before turning into a small black kitten and bouncing onto the chair in the room. She was incredibly tired, and she curled up, fallening asleep instantly. She twtiched lightly, her black tail curling around her and settling on her tiny nose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   

Back to top Go down

Open to suggestions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3