HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

Open to suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:03 pm

Shaye shrugged, "Yea, alright" She stripped the pants off, hanging them up. The shirt was long enough that it was basically a dress anyway.
"Oh, I just couldn't handle living with my family anymore" She said softly. "My dad was an alcoholic, abusive, stuff like that, my mom, well, she just took it, and my brother was never around. So my dad took everything out on me and my mom. I just couldn't take it anymore" She said with a small shrug. She didn't mind talking about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:13 pm

Nick eyed her pants.
"I got a woman out of her pants by just telling her to." He grinned playfully. "Oh really? And you don't have any money? Well..I bet you'll be real good scamming people out of their money. I mean you are very attractive, all you have to do is tease; really."

[[yes hahaha she going to be a hooker."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:14 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes, "No, I got out of my pants because they're soaking wet" She said, shaking her head.
"I wouldn't say I'm good at scamming people, I'm good at getting money" She was pro at robbing people, mainly because she could turn into anything she needed, and hell, she was a good tease.
"I have money" She said, shaking her head and pulling a big wad of cash out of the pocket of her jeans.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:20 pm

"You should try to scam people. It's fun." he grinned. "I can't really scam people sexually because, well women don't come to me paying me for sex. I don't really just give it to them either."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:22 pm

Shaye shrugged, "I can manage to make a few bucks" She really didn't like the idea of being paid for sex. She did have morals after all. She sighed, staring out the window.
"So, where are we going?" She asked, sighing and tracing her finger down the window, following a rain drop. She was tired, but she wasn't sure if she felt safe sleeping next to Nick, she didn't know him after all.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:40 pm

[Should I make him a big sex addict like Ellis? Or...keep him to the...gambler side of life? Because he would be even worse than Ellis. Always trying to get into Shaye's pants and snuff.]

Nick looked ahead at the slick road.
"Where are we going?" He asked, thinking. "Where do you want to go? Some where that you can sleep or something?" He asked, digging into his bag while driving with his knees. He pulled out a pill bottle and opened it.
"Need something to keep you awake?" he asked, digging his index finger for a little blue pill. He managed to get it out and pop it onto his tounge before swallowing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:42 pm

OOC: Nah, keep in a gambler =] It'll be more amusing.

BIC:
Shaye looked over at him, "I don't care, like I said, anywhere that's not home" She said, smiling lightly at him. She sighed, staring out the window.
"Hm? No, I can sleep in the car if I need to" She said softly, shifting in the seat and pulling her legs up. She supposed she could always shift into a cat or something and sleep that way. She sighed, resting her head on the window, rubbing her bare leg absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:45 pm

Nick shrugged.
"If you say. I'll stop at a motel any way. I have a friend named Ellis who lives more south. I'm sure you'd like him. He's your age. How old are you, anyway?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:47 pm

"Is that the werewolf Ellis you mistook me for earlier?" She asked, shaking her head.
"I'm twenty" Shaye said, sighing and rubbing her fingers through her dark, still slightly damp hair. She looked at Nick, "So we're going to see your friend?" She said, frowning for a moment. She guessed she was sticking with Nick, she shrugged, who knows, maybe they'd get to be friends.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:50 pm

"Oh he's 23, maybe he's a bit older. I'm older than both of you." He grinned. "You don't have to stay with me. I can drop you off somewhere." He laughed, looking at the signs they were passing for a motel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:52 pm

Shaye shrugged, nodding her head.
"Not that big of a difference" She said, "Nah, if it's all the same to you I'll tag along, I mean, I have no where else to go" She said with a small smile. "And it's nice to have company for a change" She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Nick laughed. "Oh! And be carefull. He kinda talks like dis." He purred, loving the way he made his own hick accent.
"He's nice though. Sometimes. It is annoying when tells stories about his buddy Keith. After I see him, I'm probably heading to New York or something big where I can scam more people and get a better car."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:57 pm

Shaye shrugged, "I'll see what I'll do from there" She said with a shrug. She might be better suited to chill with werewolves, it would be easier, that was for sure. She sighed, rubbing her eyes and letting her head rest against the window, using her balled up, wet jacket as a pillow. Slowly she drifted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:59 pm

Nick drove, and peered at her.
"Already asleep." he said to himself, turning to more highways. He grinned speeding really fast, and dodging slower cars.
Digging his blackberry from his jacket pocket he dialed Ellis's number.
"Where's your house at, overalls?" Nick grinned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:02 pm

Shaye shifted lightly, her head knocking softly against the window as the make-shift pillow slid from under her head. She groaned, opening her eyes for a moment, she had been asleep for awhile by the look of it. Shifting around she looked at Nick.
"How long was I out?" She asked tiredly, fishing her broken phone from her pocket. She needed a new one, badly, but she could wait.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:08 pm

Nick turned to her, still on the phone.
"You were out for like 10 minutes." He reported. Ellis asked who it was and Nick grinned. "Oh just some lady I'm I love in the back seat of my car. You know how I am."
He then heard a silent and laughter from another boy.
"Tell Keith to shut up, and that I'm kidding." Nick growled, eyebrows turning down towards his nose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:11 pm

Shaye smakced Nick's shoulder, "Good to know I'm so bloody amusing" She grumbled, though she was smiling lightly. She sighed, curling up in the seat again and yawning.
"Right, I'm gonna try this whole sleep thing again" She said with a small smile. She used her jacket as a pillow again and slowly fell asleep, trying to get comfortable all the while.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:13 pm

Nick peered at her.
"Why don't you use another one of my shirts?" he said. He then heard Ellis's country accent making a 'WHOOOO' noise playfully.
Nick blushed, and looked at his lap.
"Another one of your shirts, Nick? Damn! You got a girl all over you!" Ellis joked. Nick gave a roll of his eyes and contuined to drive.
"Alright you redneck." He said. "I'll be at your house in 30 minutes or so."
"Well...Okay."
"Bye."
"Bye Nick."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:23 pm

Shaye looked at Nick, half asleep.
"I'm good" She said, using her jacket was fine, comforting. She heard Ellis's noise and rolled her eyes, "Goody" She grumbled, sighing adn shaking her head. She stretched out for a moment, before cuddling up again. She liked to be small, it made her less assuming.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:43 pm

Nick rubbed his right eye and came to a stop.
"I"m getting food." He told her, pulling himself out of the car. He wiped his forhead and walked into the corner store.
"Mmm." he said looking at the packaged donuts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:12 pm

Shaye shrugged, looking around, she felt the fabric of her jeans, they were semi dry, damn. She yawned, stretching out for a moment, before curling up again. She doubted she'd be able to sleep again, maybe when she got to this Ellis guys place she'd be able to.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:56 pm

Nick walked through the isle of candy.
"Mmm." He purred to himself. "Chocolate." he then picked up a few bars for himself and if Shaye wanted some.
Walking to the counter he leaned on it.
"Hey." he said placing the bars on the registar. An older man scanned them then looked at Nick. "4.30 is your total." he said.
Nick stood there a moment, debating if he should scam the man or not.
"Oh! Okay." he said digging in his pocket to fish out a ten. This old man looked like he needed a new shirt.
"Keep the change." Nick grinned, taking his candy and walking away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:01 pm

Shaye glanced up, sighing as she saw Nick. She was bloody exahusted, and all she wanted to do was sleep, but she was having a hell of a time. She shifted, feeling her jeans again absentmindedly. A lot drier. Slipping from the car, she stood, barefoot, in the parking lot to pull them on. She felt more comfortable this way then not.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:05 pm

Nick walked to his car, then eyed her as she pulled her pants on.
"Alright." he said, placing the chocolate bars on the hood. "Pick which ones you want out. Or..I can go back and buy some more." He looked down at the Hersery's Milk chocolate bar, the Krackle Bar, the Mr. Goodwin Bar, and the Babe Ruth.
He liked them all so it didn't matter which she chose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:08 pm

Shaye looked over the chocolate, she rarely ate chocolate, not that she didn't like it. Sighing she grabbed the hershey's bar.
"I haven't had chocolate in forever" She said with a small smile, her eyes sparkling, child-like for a moment. She quickly regained her composure and slid into the car, still wearing Nick's shirt. Her upper body clothing was still really wet, her jeans had been spared the worst. She smiled lightly, opening the chocolate bar and carefully breaking off a section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   

Back to top Go down

Open to suggestions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next