HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

Open to suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Open to suggestions   Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:33 pm

Yup. I like vampires and werewolves and that stuff.
Smile
I am a person who roleplays over pg-13; with gore and everything. So be prepared for that if you want to roleplay.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:37 pm

OOC: Join?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:44 pm

Nick stared at her when she showed him the number of her room.
"That is the number on mine!" he glowered, showing her his key. It did indeeed have the exact number on it. Nick looked away quite upset.
"I didn't pay that kind of money just to be put in a room with a woman I don't even know!" he complained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:47 pm

Shaye crossed her arms, "And you think this is what I wanted?" She asked, frowning. She really didn't like his attitude, and hell, she was having an awful day.
"Look, I'll go get another room" She said, shaking her head and stepping away from the door. She didn't want to argue anymore, plus, she just wanted to lie down and go to sleep. She rubbed her head, shaking it for a moment, before turning and slowly wakling back down the hall, towards the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:53 pm

He watched her go back to the elevator and sighed slipping the key into the door and opening it very easily.
He looked around in the room and slapped his head, realizing he had forgoten his clothes in his car. Walking out of the room, leaving the door open with his key in there he ran to the elevator and reached it before her.
Waiting for it he stood there, reaching for his car keys. Luckily he had those.
"C'mon." he said impatiently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:56 pm

Shaye quickened her pace, stepping into the elevator. She yawned, rubbing her eyes, a bit childlike. It was habit she had had her whole life, and didn't even notice doing it anymore. She sighed, looking down at the cracked phone, it was late now. Finally they reached the main floor and she walked over to the desk.
"Hi, um, you gave me a room that was already rented' She said to the clerk. The clerk checked the records.
"Oh, my mistake, but, sorry miss, that was our last vacancy" Shaye sighed, "Oh, um, so where's the next nearest hotel?" She asked, it was a small town, so she was just hoping there was another one.
"Sorry, the next hotel is in the next town"
"Damn" Shaye sighed, "Well, thanks anyway" She handed him the key and got her money back, stepping out into the rain.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:02 pm

Nick pushed past Shaye and to his very nice corvet.
"Baby!" He greeted the car, ignoring the pounding rain. "I missed you!"

Digging his keys into his car's lock he unlcoked her, and reached around for his bag. "There you are." he grinned, pulling it out.
"Bye baby. Don't get to wet without me!" he grinned, loving the sexual innedo he gave the car. Turning he saw Shaye in the rain.
Was this bitch following him.
"...Can I help you." he asked as she walked towards him. "Because you seem to keep following me around. Do I owe you money or something?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:04 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes at him.
"No, I'm just heading to the bus station, which, sadly happens to be in this direction" She said, shaking her head.
"Enjoy your hotel room" She snapped, walking quickly past him, already soaking wet. She was in such a bad mood, she was going to get out of eyesight, shift into like a wolf or something and get the hell out of this place. She had had nothing but bad luck since she left home, but there was no way she could go back.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:08 pm

Nick rolled his eyes at her attitude.
"Watch your words!" He called to her. "I don't play around with little girls like you!" he took his bag and walked back to the hotel only to hear someone get his room.
"What?!" He shouted at the hotel clerk. "T-That was mine!"

"Sorry sir. You left, we thought you were leaving." The man at the register said shrugging as the other man who got Nick's room left, grinning.
"Fucking cocky ass." Nick cursed, glaring from the man who was going up in the elevator to the hotel manager.
He backed out of the hotel and trudged back to his car.
"Hey." He whispered to it, not sure if that girl was still around. "Guess I'm not staying in the hotel." He added as he unlocked the car once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:10 pm

Shaye ignored him, taking off and disappearing into the rain. Once she was alone she took a deep breath and soon a black wolf with bright green eyes stood in her place. She sighed, looking around and taking off, at least in this form she made better time. She skirtted past the asshole who was talking to his car, she bit back a growl and padded towards the forest, when worse came to worse she tended to sleep in the form of an animal, in the woods. It was generally safer, and she didn't have to put up with mean ass people who had no respect for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:14 pm

Nick got into his car and pushed the key into the ignition.
"Damn it." he snarled, once the corvet just rumbled instead of starting. He beat the steering wheel in a upset beat and pressed harder on the gas.
"GOD!" he shouted, now when his baby shut down. "Seriously!?" Nick screamed, springing out of his car and glaring at it.
"What did I do to you!? I treated you right and now you shut down on me?!" he kicked at his car's tire. Closing his eyes Nick tried to hold back his anger but couldn't do that really well.
"FUCKKK YOU!!!" he screamed, at the top of his lungs his voice sort of like a little boy's now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:17 pm

Shaye jumped as someone screamed, she hadn't made it to the woods, and was still way to close to that crazy guy. Shifting back, she slowly peeked out of the alley, she knew he couldn't see her, but he definately looked beyond pissed. Sighing, she felt sort of bad for him, obviously he wasn't used to dealing with the ups and downs of life. She didn't want him to think she was following him, so instead of revealing herself, she shifted back into a wolf, sitting at the enterance to the alley, watching him curiously. He could see her now, if he looked, but all he'd see was a large dog, unless he knew the difference between dogs and wolves.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:25 pm

Nick sighed, leaning on the car.
"I hate you." He said to the corvet. "You're a bad woman." he added, still filled with lots of rage.
It was then he noticed the wolf sitting looking at him.
"...Ellis." he perked up. "Damn you look smaller since the last time I saw you. What took you so goddamn long?" He asked, taking his caculator out of his pocket and throwing it in the car. He turned back to the wolf.
"How are you and Keith?" he asked, grinning. "Still I love each other?" Nick teased leaning on the hood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:29 pm

Shaye frowned, what the hell? Who was Ellis, taking a deep breath she shifted back.
"I have no idea who Ellis is, or Keith" She said, "But you yelling is enough to drive anyone with supernatural hearing crazy" She put her hands on her hips, as a shape shifter, her clothes stayed on, no spontanious bursting apart and what not. She looked him up and down, wondering what he was, she didn't care that he saw her shift, she'd be gone in a number of minutes and he had no idea what her name was,
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:35 pm

Nick looked at her astounded.
"You!" he questioned loudly. "Ugh...I thought it was someone coming to help me." he sighed looking away. For a minute or two he was zoned out before gazing back at her.
"Why did your clothes go flying off?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:37 pm

"I'm willing to help you, that's why I came back" Shaye snapped, "Because I'm not a werewolf, I'm a shape shifter" She explained, shrugging slender shoulders.
"Now, do you want a hand?" She asked, nodding at his car. She knew a thing or two abot vehicles, but if he didn't want help, she'd be gone in a few minutes. She waited, fidgiting for a moment, she definately wanted to get out of the rain.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:43 pm

"What the hell is a shape shifter?" he asked, completly soaked now. "Ugh. Forget it. You don't like the rain and I don't like it."
He looked around for a moment and took a bobby pin out. "So. I am going to jack this car and you can come with me." He looked for a real nice car, and found a nice silver mustang. "Nice." he grinned, slipping the bobby pin into the lock. It took him less than 30 seconds before he got the lock popped. Opening the door, he unlocked the other door.
"Get in." He smiled, before leaning down to hot wire the thing. "Or do you have some stuff you need to get?" He asked, as the car rumbled in ignition.
He jogged to his car, grabbed his back of stuff and another bag before running back to the other car and throwing it all in the trunk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:46 pm

Shaye opened her mouth but shrugged it off. She'd explain when she wasn't soaking wet.
"No, I don't have anything" She said, slipping into the passanger side of the car. She sighed, shivering lightly, watching him with confused, yet calculating green eyes.
"A shape shifter is a person who can shift into multiple things. Myself for example, I can shift into any land mammal" She explained, "Wolf, cat, bear, racoon, anything as long as it's a land mammal" She smiled, "Though I generally stick to a few select things" She sighed, "So like a werewolf, just with more forms, and no need to shift on the full moon" She wasn't sure if she was explaining this right, but she figured he could ask if he was confused.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:50 pm

Nick sat in the driver's seat and pressed the gas a bit. The car worked, nudging forward.
"So you say." he said, turning the corner of the street. "Full moon? You got that all wrong. They can change any time they want, baby!" he laughed, zooming down the high-way now.
"Where you heading?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:52 pm

Shaye shrugged,
"I know that, I have some werewolf friends back home. The compulsion to change on the full moon is much more powerful" She said, shrugging.
"Nowhere, just sort of going wherever the road takes me" Shaye said, shrugging.
"Why?"
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:02 pm

"Just curious as to where you're heading." He noted, happy that no one else was really on the high way except them.
He leaned back in his the driver's seat.
"So what's your name?"
[[I have to run to the store, I will be back in like..30 minutes! Sorry hun!]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:05 pm

OOC: Alrighty, I'll be here XD

BIC:
Shaye sighed, running her fingers through her damp hair.
"Basically just trying to get as far away from home as possible" Shaye said with a shrug.
"Shaye, Shaye Black, you?" She frowned, she didn't want to tell the guy her name, but he had at least given her a ride, her first human companionship in a long time. She sighed, reaching down and re-directing the heat in her direction. She was freezing. At least when she was a wolf, or something she had thick warm fur. She sighed, fingering her wet jeans, before glancing out the window. She really hated the rain.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:51 pm

Nick listened to her name and grinned.
"Shaye Black, eh?" he asked. "Nice name." He drove quietly for a little a bit."My name is Nick. Last name doesn't matter much." he said eyeing her. "If your cold I got some shirts that are long in the back. Feel free to use them"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:53 pm

Shaye shrugged, "It's a name" She smiled.
"Nice to meet you Nick" she glanced in the back seat, "Yea?" She turned on the seat, digging around until she came across a shirt.
"Thanks" She stripped her upper layer of clothes off and then pulled the shirt on, it basically dawrfed her, it was ridiculous.
"Damn I'm short" She said, shaking her head. She put her wet tank top and jacket on the dash, letting them dry off.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:01 pm

"You can put your pants up there too. I'm not going to stop the car and rape you." Nick assured, turning into another lane on the high way.
He brushed his wet hair out of his face.
"So Shaye. Why'd you run away from home?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open to suggestions   

Back to top Go down

Open to suggestions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next