Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:05 pm

Aren laughed as the baby grabbed his nose, then tried to get Carr's red hair. "Let the baby look," he muttered to Carr with a smile, and the other vampire hesitantly obliged, letting the baby have a wad full of his hair, only to have it brutally yanked. "Ah! X-Xayden let go," he attempted to pry the baby's hands away from his hair, only to have the baby shake his hands excitedly up and down with a laugh, which made Vaix smile despite Carr's need for help, of course Aren wouldn't help him, Car could deal with untangling fingers from his hair, besides, since when did you get such attention from your newest family member. It was only the second time he'd seen him. "He's gotten so big."
"Hmm," Vaix muttered, "he talks too."
All eyes were on him, "huh?"
"You heard," Vaix muttered, talking Xayden's hand out of Carr's hair and looking the baby in his eyes. "Hey baby, who am I?" He smiled softly to the toddler and Aren and Carr waited in still silence for what was to come.
---
Raven frowned as Keith hide again. "Alright then, have it you're way, She grabbed the bed, threw it to one side easily, grabbed Keith by his chain collar and tugged him along upstairs and to the door, despite hos clawing and complaining. "You're not coming back in without my smoke sticks, understand? The sooner you get it done, the sooner you come inside." With that she gingerly opened the door, and tossed him out of it, locking it and leaning against it to keep him out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:11 pm

Xayden looked at Vaix, still half-heartedly clutching Carr's hair, he smiled "Dada" He released the vampire to clap his hands, still pleased with his new found ability. He looked at Vaix, still sitting in Aren's arms, then he held his hands up to his father, smiling. "Dada" He said again, grinning, his teeth had begun to come in, and he absentmindedly began to chew on his hand. He sighed, shaking his head still drooling on his hand as he reached for his dad again, wanting to be with him. He smiled, looking at Aren and Carr, he didn't have words for them yet.
"Mama?" He asked, looking around, expecting Shaye.

Keith hissed, whining as Raven tossed him outside, all for some stupid cigaretts, glancing around, he stalked off towards the far side of the house, scenting Michelle over there. He sighed, seeing the vampire and jumping, pinning him to the ground. He nudged him, obviously not trying to hurt him as he looked for the cigaretts. Raven wouldn't let him inside until he brought back the cigaretts, or..Smirking, the big cat grabbed Michelle by the collar of his shirt, walking over to the house and pawing on the door. Raven would know he had succeeded. He held Michelle tightly, not letting him run away.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:14 pm

Aren handed the baby back in awe as he reached for his father. "Wow," he muttered at the baby's vocabulary. It was unbelievable at such a young, young age.
Vaix took the baby and shook his head at Xayden, "your mum's sleeping. We have to leave her be for a bit okay? But I brought stuff for distract you with at least." He smiled at the baby, watched as xayden chewed on his own hand. He removed it from his mouth and walked into the hall, pulling out the clear green ring ripping off the cardboard tag and letting the baby have it. He'd seized his chance to escape from further conversation, or at least he'd thought so, until he heard the chilling invitation to just set up shop in the living room and let Xayde play on the rug. It was Aren's suggestion of course, but at least he was trying to be a part of their family now. Vaix sighed, grabbing a wad full of toys with his free hand, walking back into the living room to sit on the floor, set Xayden down, and begin ripping tag of toys and putting them by Xayden to play with.
"I just still can' belief how big he's gotten, and so fast too..." Aren muttered, Carr had sat on the floor with the baby picking up a toy, examining it, then playing with Xayden without any fear of embarrassment or how stupid he looked making the soft dog shaped chew ring talk.
Vaix shrugged, ignoring Carr, "Yeah, Shaye's talking about constantly taking pictures, he pulled out the baby book, starting to fill things in like crazy, they were really far behind according to this book, and by the time he'd finished writing the information, he'd filled at least three pages of the basics like name, age, birthday, eye colour, first words etc...They weren't fully complete though, because the book left a lot of room for pictures, which they really didn't have many. He pulled out the sony camera and snapped one with Carr playing with Xayden.
---
Michelle's reaction was to be expected, one minute he was sitting in quiet, enjoying the peace while having a smoke, the next he was pinned to the ground by who knows what and being nudged around for something. "K-Keith?!" Michelle gasped as he figured out who had him pinned to the ground, "what are you-" he gagged as Keith grabbed him by the spiked collar around his neck and dragged him towards the house. Keith was a big animal, but not nearly tall enough for Michelle to get a good grip on the ground as he was dragged along. "Keith!" he managed to choke. He was so confused, his hopes sank as he was dragged to the front door, Raven was in there, and he really was ready to go back inside. "Keith let go," he snarled, trying to pry the demon cat's mouth open, off his leather neck piece so he could get away, and come back when he was ready, too late. He watched with sunken hopes as the door cracked open for Keith and Raven's voice greeted them. "Done already? That was fast... Oh you brought Michelle too!" He shuddered, struggling and kicking against Keith to try and get away. No good. Raven had him by the collar as soon as they were threw the door, had her hand down his side, then had his lighter and a cigarette, dropping him to the ground uselessly.
"Good for you Keiths..." she kissed his cheek, walking into the kitchen, rummaging around, finding some canned food, canned fish actually, opening it and setting it down for Keith in the living room. She grabbed Michele as he tried to leave again. "No." Her voice was stern, like a owner scolding a pet, "you spent enough time outside on your own. Come be with me." She smiled warmly, Michelle looked at her with sad puppy dog eyes, and she laughed, "it's not that bad is it?" Taking his hand, wandering to the couch and sitting down with him, her arm lapped over his slumped shoulders.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:30 pm

Xayden laughed, sitting on the floor and amusing himself with the toys. He pulled the rings towards him, immediately chewing on them, completely amused with everyting. He reached over, tugging on the toy Carr was holding, obviously going through the 'mine' stage. He wanted everything for himself. He whined, though gave up when he saw Vaix taking pictures. He crawled over to him, reaching over and trying to grab it.

Shaye sighed, eventually waking up from her nap. It hadn't been long enough, but still. She sighed, looking over at Drake and Iggy for a moment, but she didn't ask, she could guess just from the pained, yet sleepy look on Iggy's face.
"Hey" She said, before sweeping out of the room to see what everyone else was up to. Her dark hair was semi-tousled, and she still looked sleepy. Yawning she stepped into the living room, looking confused for a moment, before smiling.

Keith sighed, looking apologetically at Michelle. He didn't like scaring the hell out of the vampire, but he had sort of needed to. Flicking his tail at Raven, he disappeared up the stairs into Shaye and Vaix's old room, hiding in the closet, intent on not being forced outside again.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:48 pm

Car laughed at the baby's need to take everything, watching him go after the camera just as he gave up the dog ring.
Vaix smiled warmly at Xayden, but shook his head, "no Xayden. You have your own things, this is mine." That had obviously not been the answer Xayden had been looking for, the whine and the way he reached for the camera clearly said that. He gave it to Aren so it was out of Xayden's reach and sight, then took the baby in his lap, only to have Arn snap a picture of them both. He looked over at Shaye as she came down. "Shaye love, you're awake. How was your sleep?" He smiled warmly at her smile, she looked better, and it seemed all eyes were on her now, he stood as Xayden made a noise and reached for his mother, "Mama."
"He's been asking for you," Vaix muttered to Shaye with a smile, walking to her and watching Xayden grip her sleeve from his arms while he leaned over to kiss her.
Aren smiled, "We were just talking about hos much Xayden has grown, but I'm curious...how's your house problem coming? Did you bu a home yet?" He was still in the dark over that whole situation, Carr nodded curiously as well.
---
Raven watched Keith take off with out touching the canned fish, so she picked it up and began eating it herself while smoking her cigarette. Michelle sighed, taking another drag and muttering, "all this for a cigarette...you could have just asked before I left. I would have left my stuff there for you, it's not expensive to buy more."
"Ah yes, well then I'd miss your company now wouldn't I?" She ran her fingers through his hair, played with the peircing on his lip and muttered, "Keith would probably have my ehad if I got a peircing...you're lucky you get your own body you can do whatever you like to it. I'm in loaning." She chuckled and shook her head. "You knwo what I want? I want a huge dragon tatto down by back, the biggest, prettiest tatto ever. But Vaix nerly bit my feet off when I tried to get it doen, and I'm guessing keith will be no different..."
Michelle shrugged.
"Why do you wear all this spiky junk anyway Michelle?" She played with teh spiked collar on his neck.
"Because I'm not very strong," Michelle muttered.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:58 pm

Shaye smiled, yawning, "Of course he has" She murmrued, taking the baby from Vaix and letting him clutch at her.
"Hey baby" She kissed his head, before kneeling on the floor. Xayden clutched her fingers, as she held him, letting him walk slowly, toddlingly.
"To soon" She murmured, looking pointedly at Aren, asking him, silently, to snap a picture. She continued to help her son walk, though she glanced up at Aren's question, a small frown on her features for a moment.
"Yea, we got a house" She nodded, "We'll be moving in tonight, they're just setting it up still" She said, "And we solved the Raven problem, with access for any other demon we give permission to, well, I give permission too" She knew Carr and Aren would understand the magic she had used. She continued to play with Xayden, letting him walk using her hands to support him. She looked over at Vaix, smiling lightly as Aren snapped a picture.
"Take one of the three of us?" She asked, tugging on Vaix for a moment, before placing Xayden between the two of them.

Keith sighed, groaning inwardly as he heard Raven discussing piercings and tattoos. Not that he had anything against them, but he wanted it to be his choice, not her's. He figured he'd just bite her feet off, like Vaix had attempted to, if she decided to do something. Plus, tattooing a vampire was ridiculously hard, it included fire, not needles, and if done wrong, it could kill them.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:41 pm

Aren took the picture instantly as instructed, listening to Shaye's explanation on the house. "That's great news, I mean, you're always welcome here, but I know you've been wanting your own place for a bit now." He was relieved if anything, that Raven was blocked from Shaye's home, he should probably do the same to his own come to think of it. Raven wasn't exactly pleasant company. He smiled readying the camera for another picture, gesturing for Vaix to crouch down to get in the shot too. Vaix was reluctant, but when Shaye encouraged him he cooperated, smiling as the shot was taken, then standing and wandering over to go see all the pictures Aren had been taking. He smiled softly, looking up at Shaye, taking the camera from Aren and bringing it over to her so she could see too. He'd taken a couple of Xayden before Aren had gotten the camera, one of him playing with Carr, the other of him trying to take the camera, which was one of the funnier shots they had of Xayden. There was so much they'd missed as far as pictures went, they had none of him as an infant, and that made him a bit sad. It was going so fast, to fast. He could tell Shaye agreed with him.
---
raven purred, playing with all the piercings and spiky things Michelle had decorated himself with for 'protection' she just thought him to be a mislead soul, quite honestly crying for attention. He was of course, she knew he was, she felt it. He was the type of creature demons looked for deals with. Michelle was also easily persuaded, which made him even more of a target. That's why Raven took the time to sit in his lap and paw at him like this, no one messed with a demon of her status, unless they were of a higher one, like Drake...but usually they all had deals of their own because it was angelic law that no demon higher than a M could stay on earth with out a contract. She wanted them all to know Michelle was hers, and he was, whether he realized it or not, every one currently in the house she'd claimed as her own. they were all hers, which was why she'd probably freak if Michelle ever came back with a different girl.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:49 pm

Shaye smiled at Aren, watching Vaix take the camera so he could inspect the pictures. She smiled, looking them over as Xayden played with the ring on her finger. To tiny to even take it off, so she wasn't to worried.
"Oh I like this one" She said, the one with Xayden trying to grab the camera. She smiled, all of the pictures were good, as Xayden was truely a stunning looking child, a combonation of her and Vaix''s looks. She looked down, picking the baby up to lie him on his back. Smiling, she leaned over him, tickling him lightly, laughing softly as he began to giggle, trying to bat her hands away. She looked at Vaix, "When do you wanna head over to the house? Iggy's passed out with Drake, and I don't really want to disturb them" She said, they had picked out a bed and soem furniture for Iggy's room, but they needed his books and what not. Iggy loved those damn books, and Shaye wouldn't ask him to leave them at Keith's house. She could go over and get them however, by herself, or maybe with Aren. That way Vaix could stay with Iggy and Xayden, and she had someone to make sure Raven didn't decide to light her on fire.
"We have to get his books" She murmured, "Aren, would you be willing to go to Keith's house with me later? To get Iggy's stuff? Vaix, you could stay here with Xayden, or I suppose stay at the house with Xayden and Iggy?" She suggested, smiling lightly at the plan.

Keith sighed, curling in the closet, yawning as he inhaled the scent of Shaye's left behind clothes. Shaye had left them for Xayden, which was rather nice of her in his opinion, but it didn't stop Raven from trying to kill her, which really pissed Keith off. He sighed, resting his head on his paws, half paying attention to Raven and Michelle, making sure she didn't spontaniously decide to pierce or tattoo his body.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:05 pm

"We can head over to the new house anytime we want to," Vaix muttered, though he fell silent at the whole picking up Iggy's books and their old stuff... it made him tense up. Especially when her plan was to go to Raven's home alone with Aren...Raven would spit the two of them out like peas...He swallowed. Looking at Shaye with concerned eyes, but forcing himself to mutter, "whatever you're most comfortable with Shaye, I don't mind going, especially if it keeps you safe." But if he went, no doubt Raven would be all over him like a bee to honey. He sighed, "can't Iggy just forget his books and start over?" He knew some of Iggy's books were over hundreds of years old, but honestly, they were just a collection of paper. He could start again.
Aren however, was a lot more enthusiastic about helping with Iggy's lose of books. "Sure Shaye, no problem. I'll go with you." He wasn't about to let her go by herself, no way. He'd rather be there to protect her, and though Keith meant a lot to Shaye, he meant little to nothing to Aren, he'd protect Shaye if it came to that, despite what it would do to Keith. She needed that kind of unfaltering protection. "When did you want to head out Shaye?" He watched the baby play with Shaye's ring with a light smile, he already loved his nephew to pieces, and he wouldn't mind if Shaye and Vaix went together to Raven's and Xayden was babysat her. But he figured Shaye didn't trust Vaix to be with Raven, not that he blamed her.
---
Michelle sighed, letting Raven paw at him despite how uncomfortable with it he was. Keith's kiss was still haunting him, and the fact Raven could do it again so easily, and make such a fool out of him made him constantly uncomfortable with her. He wondered sometimes if he was better just teasing the bull with Vaix. At least vaix didn't kiss him or paw at him. It was the opposite, he realized, he had to halves to pick from, and no middle ground. He'd rather have the attention that the heartbreaking neglect, no matter how untrustworthy Raven was.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:15 pm

Shaye shook her head, "We'll be fine, and it's not fair to ask Iggy to give up his books, they're like his friends" Shaye knew how protective Iggy was over his books, and she would never ask him to give them up.
"It'll take us ten minutes to get them, they're still in their books" Shaye said, "Besides, Aren can keep an eye on me" She knew Vaix was worried, but she also knew Aren could hurt Raven, she had seen him do that, well, threaten to do that. She sighed, shaking her head and sighing agian. She looked over at Xayden, "Going during the day would be best" She murmured, "Raven can't follow us outside, and Keith won't hurt me" He murmured, shaking his head and shrugging. She handed Xayden to Vaix, "Come on Bro, let's go get this out of the way" she tossed Vaix her car keys.
"Where will you be?" She asked him curiously, wondering if he'd stay here or take off to the new house.

Keith sighed, finally walking downstairs, looking around curiously. It was a little after noon, they'd still be inside for hours. He flicked his tail, looking for food, he was hungry now. He padded over to Raven and Michelle, though continued straight into the kitchen, knowing Raven kept food in there.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:29 pm

Vaix gave a defeated sigh, there wasn't any point arguing with her, because it would turn into something ugly if he did press the matter. Raven based argument always did. "Just...be safe okay? Please." He gave her a hug, then as she spoke of leaving right now, he took Xayden from her as he was offered. "I'll be at the new house I think. Our bed rooms are by now, I can set the crib up in Xayden's room, I told them to leave the bed in storage...AKA Iggy's room." It wasn't harsh to do that. Iggy liked small dark spaces, it made him paranoid to be put in an open field, and he'd like the clutter. He lived in the basement because it was the basement, not a bedroom. He kissed Shaye's cheek gently, looking at her with big worried blue eyes, then glaring harshly at Aren. "You bring her back with a single scratch Aren and I swear..."
Aren rolled his eyes, loading his gun and chuckling, "she'll be fine, Raven's no fool, and I won't be faltered twice, especially if Shaye's in danger." He stood, peeking at his nephew a moment and muttering, "bye Xayden, see you later okay?" He smiled warmly at Shaye, hiding the gun back in his jacket as he opened the door and waited for her to follow him out. They could walk easily to Keith's, it wasn't far away, or they could drive, whatever suited Shaye best.
---
"So now you're hungry," Raven growled with a roll of her eyes, "you're so silly Keith, really. I left Salmon out for you and you didn't even touch it...all right." She heard him start rummaging through the kitchen, grabbed Michelle and dragged him along with her as she made her way into the kitchen, bending down to look at Keith, "what do you want? I have canned fish, I have cat food, I have vegetables, meat...more meat." She smiled softly, "I have fish..."
Michelle rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:41 pm

Shaye smiled, kissing Vaix on the cheek.
"I'll meet you over there, Aren can drive me when we're done getting Iggy's stuff. She smiled at her fiancee, before walking out the door after her brother.
"We should drive, we'll have boxes filled with books" She said, waving at Vaix and Xayden through the window. She sighed, she knew he was worried, but honestly she'd rather Raven put her through a wall multiple times then let her near Vaix right now. She sighed, looking at Aren with a small sigh.
"Raven's gonna be a pain in the ass, but at least you'll see where I used to live" She murmured with a small frown. She didn't have good memories of her last few weeks at home. She sighed, rubbing her eyes, she didn't want to think about that anymore.
"Sorry, my last memories of keith's house aren't to good" She admitted.

Keith's ears twitched at the mention of fish. He wanted the fish. He definately didn't want to deal with cat food, that sounded disgusting. He frowned, stretching his front legs out and needing the floor boredly as he waited for someone to feed him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:54 pm

Vaix watched Shaye go, guessing it was best he scrapped Iggy off Keith's lap and brought him to their new place. Shaye'd give him a hard time if he didn't. He got Carr to hold Xayden as he packed all their stuff into Shaye's car, then went upstairs o where Iggy was till sleeping against Drake, and drake was 'staring' into space, ear dropping off the sides of his head lazily. "Drake," Vaix muttered, watching the demon jump and instantly spray sound on him, relaxing again as he found out who was there. He he;d out Iggy's limp form. "Careful with him, he'll probably sleep another hour, but he should be better when he wakes up...no suicide attempts."
"Gee thanks," Vaix grumbled, leaving Drake and packing Iggy into the car like more luggage, then Taking Xayden from Carr muttering a farewell to him and waving to Shaye as she drove off with Aren. He packed Xyden into his car seat, then started the drive home.
-
Aren nodded hopping into the car with Shaye and turning the ignition. He smiled softly to her, "don't worry about it Shaye, we won't stay there long, in and out, just that simple, not everyone there seemed like a bad person, I think it's only Raven we have to worry about. Just think about all the people that care about you that will be there, happy to see you." He smiled softly, driving down the road in time to see Vaix wave to them. "You're husbands worried about you, but I'll protect you, I promise. Raven won't lay a finger on you." He smiled at her softly, she didn't know just how happy he was to be a part of Shaye's life
---
raven smiled as Keith got excited over the fish thing. "I thought so," she purred, cracking a can on tuna this time and setting it down on a plate for Keith. "That's people food, not cat food, so don't pick at it. I'll eat it with you if you have doubts." She smiled at him, then stretched and leaned against Michelle. "I'm glad I have someone to fuss again. Alexi's still sleeping and Demitri's a bit of a stick in the mud."
"Joy," Michelle muttered, and Raven laughed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:01 pm

Shaye shrugged, smiling half-heartedly at Aren.
"Thanks" She pointed out the house, "There" She murmured, waiting impatiently as they pulled into the drive way, Slipping out, she pulled her key from her pocket, walking up and taking a deep, yet useless breath.
"In and out" Was all she said as she opened the door, thankfully it wasn't locked. Stepping inside she winced, it was dark, probably due to all the black fog on the windoes, not that she cared, she could still see.
"Iggy's room's in the basement" She murmured to her brother, she heard Raven, Keith and Michelle in the kitchen talking about food. She rolled her eyes, but started down the stairs anyway.

Keith nodded, basically devouring the food first oppertunity he had. His ears perked as the door open, and Shaye's voice echoed in the house. He paused, almost a bit worried about Shaye being here, Raven would probably flip out, or be really nice. He growled as he heard Aren, and then the shuffling of boxes, so they were getting Iggy's stuff, that meant Shaye must have found a place.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:20 pm

Are followed behind Shaye, cocking the gun, then shoving it comply into his pocket just in case he needed a quick fire. He was a bit surprised as she mentioned Iggy's room being in the basement, it was odd in his opinion. He shook his head a bit following Shaye down the stairs into Iggy's room, which was a bit of a sty, clothes thrown over anything, books everywhere, overflowing. It was good they'd taken the car, Shaye'd been 200% right on that one.
-
If not for Kieth's reaction to the newcomers in their home Raven probably wouldn't have noticed at all, but her deep connection to Kieth alerted her immediately as he knew. "Well that was quick," Raven purred, tugging Michelle along, "we're off!" She cried, bounding over to Iggy's room threw his door, shutting it, then promptly throwing Michelle down the stairs, hearing his sharp cry as he hit the floor below with a limp thud. She skipped down the stairs, finding Shaye and Aren there, who growled at her entry. "Shaye!" Raven stretched her arms wide, "I'm so glad to see you again, it's been ages. I'm sorry I tried to kill you, I didn't mean it, Drake just pissed me off." She smiled warmly at Shaye, "how about we go shopping some time? For baby stuff or clothes for me, or whatever... I'd really like to be you're friend..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:26 pm

Shaye gasped in suprise at everyone's sudden appearance. She looked at Raven, arching an eyebrow as she babbled on. She sucked in a breath, "Raven..." She murmured, shaking her head. She looked a bit sad at this point, the demon's personality drove her absolutely crazy. She shook her head, "I can't go shopping for awhile" She said, "And I don't need anymore baby stuff" She didn't bother to say that Xayden was growing like crazy. She knelt to pet Keith's head, sighing as she saw Michelle sprawled on the ground. She walked over and helped him up.
"You okay?" She asked him, shaking her head softly. She felt bad for the vampire, knowing he was tossed around by Raven a lot. She smiled at him, going over and begining to pack up Iggy's stuff.

Keith sighed, shaking his head and sighing. He smiled as Shaye pet him, giving her a gentle lick on his hand. He looked at Aren, frigging vampire was creepy, and he knew he had a gun on him somewhere. He watched Shaye pack up Iggy's stuff, knowing they must have found a place then.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:38 pm

Raven blinked as Shaye basically shot her friendly attempts down...again. She frowned, looking over at Shaye with a creased brow as if she'd been hurt, but the expression was lost in seconds. "are you here to get Iggy's books? Did you find your own place now? How's Xayden, do you have pictures? I just want to see what he looks like, little demon/angel hybrid that he is... Does he have his wings yet? I bet he'll be trying to make jumps soon." When she said jumps she meant the kinds baby birds took when they felt ready to fly. Xayden would probably pick the highest spot he possibly could, then take the fatal jump, it wasn't hard, she'd been told by those born with wings, it was just instincts, only the broken winged creatures didn't pass the test...But she wouldn't know, she hadn't seen Xayden at all, it would be a shame to hear he perished on his jump. She watched Shaye go over to help Michelle up and hissed sharply, at Michelle's side instantly as he was helped to his feet, smiling gently at Shaye at being acknowledged by her. Raven pushed him back down again so sharply he gasped out in surprise and looked up at her with a frown. "Oh shut up Michelle, you love it." She gave him a wink, and he flinched.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:44 pm

Shaye sucked in a breath, trying to understand what the hell was wrong with this deamon. She rolled her eyes as she pushed Michelle back down.
"Catch more flies with honey then with vinegar Raven" She said, shaking her head and smiling apologeticaly at Michelle.
"Yes, we got a house" She said with a shake of her head, continuing to pack up Xayden's stuff. She looked at Raven, "No, I don't have any pictures with me right now" She said, shaking her head and sighing. "Jumps, no, he can't even walk yet" She said with a small shake of her head. She wasn't going to discuss her child with Raven. She finished packing up Iggy's stuff, kneeling down to give Keith a kiss on the head. She whispered her address into his ear, not that she cared if Raven showed up, she wouldn't be able to get into the yard, let alone the house.
"Come visit" She told him, kissing the top of his head. She looked at Aren, "Give me a hand?" She asked, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:53 pm

Raven looked confused at Shaye's bee statement, but she smiled at the rest of Shaye's comments, "oh cool. So you'll have you're wedding soon...Can't wait. I'll be there, cheering you on." She gave a chuckle and looked at Keith as he was whispered too, probably the address, she sighed. "What? Me and Michelle not cool enough to be in you little posse? Alright that's cool, we don't need to right Michelle?" Michelle looked severely unsure, which made Raven laugh. She watched Aren go over to help Shaye and muttered, "you're brothers pretty quiet, not that I blame him living with Drake, I'm surprised he even thinks for himself anymore." The glare she received from him was so sharp and cutting that she was silenced instantly as she stared into ongoing green glaring eyes. Aren was the one to look away, muttering 'bitch' under his breath, unfortunately Raven heard him. "Hey!" she spat, "don't give me that, you came into my house, into my supervision and hospitality willingly, I won't take this kind of disrespect from a minor, you hear?" She bared a sharp fang at him, then glanced at Shaye, her expression lightened again. "I can't wait to visit you in your new home Shaye. I think we'll get along better now, I really do..." She gave an innocent smile, Aren snorted, taking the box from Shaye altogether, balancing it on his shoulder and waiting for Shaye to come with him, ignoring them all as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:59 pm

"Raven, I don't care if you and Michelle want to come to my house" she said, jotting the address on a piece of paper and tossing it at the demon.
"Wedding's not even in the works right now" She said with a shrug, "No time" She murmured, looking at Aren. She shook her head, sighing and rubbing her eyes. Five minutes of everyone getting along would be incredible. She sighed, she still hadn't invited Raven in, but it didn't matter, she needed to be invited each and every time she came over, and Shaye was the only one who could let her in. She sighed, "We should go, thanks for your help packing" She muttered, somewhat sarcastically. She kissed Keith again, grabbing another box of Iggy's.
"See you guys later" She mumbled, looking exahusted still. She hadn't slept much during her nap, and she felt like she were about to pass out.

Keith sighed, looking at Raven, technically it was his house, though she'd just argue with him. He frowned, Shaye looked dead on her feet, and he figured Aren was anxious to get out of here. He'd go visit her later tonight or something.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:33 pm

"No problem Shaye, anytime." Raven purred as if taking Shaye's sarcasm seriously. "I'll help you with the wedding when you need it, with decorations and stuff. I can help too, besides, I bet Vaix would want me there." She wondered if Shaye was still defensive whenever she mentioned her boyfriend/to-be-husband, but she needed to get over that, because Raven was a part of her life now, had been before Shaye was even aware actually, and no matter how much makeup you put on the pimple, didn't stop it from being there. She trotted happily after Shaye, grabbing the last couple boxes and wandering back upstairs with them, Michelle following behind her like the lapdog his was, she stopped at the door however, like an invisible barrier that couldn't be crossed. She could go outside, but she'd have to let herself submise to Keith's original form, and she was still wearing girl's clothes, and trying to be on good terms with Shaye. She couldn't risk it.
Aren loaded up the box in his car trunk, then wandered back inside, glancing with narrowed eyes at Raven, before he left again, only to be grabbed and hugged by none other than Raven. "Ohh, Shaye's big brother, you're so serious all the time, loosen up. We're all family here" She kissed his cheek, smiling at him friendly despite his harsh snarl and desperate grab for his gun. "You're going to shoot me over a hug, a kiss, and a plea for peace?" Raven laughed, "You're so funny Aren." Aren growled at her, seeing Michelle with his head lowered as if to tell him to just give in, and she'd let go faster. He didn't buy it.
---
Vaix had driven home, in time to see the men ripping up the wooden floors and replacing them with carpet as he'd asked. It was regular blue carpet, and it matched the walls, so he wasn't concerned with their pick of colour. Iggy'd woken in the car and held the baby while he unloaded everything in the already set up rooms upstairs. Iggy hadn't been concerned when Vaix hadn't come back down, because he'd guessed Vaix had finally passed out after days of ongoing sleepless care for his family. Iggy currently sat in the newly furnished living room, Xayden in his lap facing him, bouncing the baby on his knees and holding both his chubby little pale hands to keep him upright. He'd been trying to teach the baby his name, but so far he hadn't gotten more than an 'Ig'. That was fine, it was his nickname, he could deal with that, it was better than the clueless look that begged him for a word to address him by. He talked to the baby constantly, because it would help him learn to talk in the long run, especially at the way he was growing, he needed constant mental nourishment to go with his physical growth.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:24 pm

Shaye sighed, "Raven" She said, "We really need to go" She looked at Aren, shrugging at him with a small shrug. She couldn't really tell him what to do. She sighed, "Opening the door" She warned, opening the door she stepped outside, heading towards Aren's car, begining to load it up. She was not in a good mood, and she wanted to hurry up and go back to her family. She sighed, carefully positioning Iggy's books, she knew how much they ment to him. She continued to make trips back and forth to the vehicle, a small frown on her face.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:23 pm

Raven sighed, letting Aren go as Shaye muttered things about needing to leave. She frowned backing up as the door opened, sighing and muttering, "I'll come visit you some time okay Shaye? Help you around the house, maybe cook some food for Xayden, okay?" She guessed if violence didn't work, she'd try being nice. She doubted it would work though, she'd tried it before, Shaye didn't care for her at all, no matter what she offered for the smallest thing. Raven wasn't as deep and sinister as thought, she wanted to see Xayden it was really just that simple, had Shaye shown her the baby, she'd probably have left them be until the wedding started to come into the picture.

Aren sighed, making his way to the trunk and loading the last box, filled with Iggy's clothes, then shut it and walked around to the driver's seat without a word to Raven or her...weird family. He looked at Shaye sympathetically as she came into the car. "It'll be okay Shaye, we're leaving now, we'll go to your place, I bet your house is all furnished by now, you get to be with your family..." He didn't want to add: 'your real family' that would have caused problems, because he knew Shaye was attached to this Keith's character, and he knew he had Keith to thank for Shaye's sanity, maybe even her life, but he didn't like the company Keith took.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:27 pm

Shaye sighed, nodding at Raven.
"Yea maybe.." She said, trying to smile. It was just that she was so damn tired. She rubbed her eyes, sitting exahusted in Aren's car.
"I know, I can't wait to show it to you" She murmured to her brother, a small smile on her face. She rubbed her eyes, sighing, "Gods, I'm so tired" She murmured, looking at him with a small sigh. She rubbed her eyes again, the habit from her childhood. She knew Aren hated her other brother and his family. She couldn't really stand Raven, but the others, well Demitri and Alexi were nice, Michelle was well Michelle and she loved Keith.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:46 pm

Aren smiled to her, trying to uphold a pleasant mood. He knew poor Shaye was tired, exhausted, poor girl. "I want to see your home too," he smiled again, turning on the car and starting towards Shaye's address, which he'd already memorised after Vaix had given it to him. "Just take it easy Shaye, you have family to help you with Xayden, you can rest until you feel better, take days off if you need them, you're not raising a child alone after all." He sighed softly, pulling into Shaye's driveway, where Shaye's car was already parked. He leaned over, kissed Shaye's cheek gently, then left the car and started taking boxes to the front door, where he was greeted By Iggy standing in the door frame with Xayden in his arms, clinging contently to him. Iggy smiled, but couldn't wave his arms, for fear he'd drop Xayden. The baby was thrilled to see it's mother again, he spread his arms to her and muttered, "Mama." Iggy smiled, wandering outside to Shaye and muttering to her with a soft smile, "I thought Xayden my name too. Who am I Xayden?" He smiled expectantly, the baby looked confused, grabbed his nose and muttered, "Ig."
Aren smiled, observing the outside of the house. "Nice place," he commented, it was nice, he lived it. Made his old brick house look like a dump, but when you lived with a blind bat, all the house owner cared about was efficiency, not looks.
---
Michelle watched Shaye go with a soft frown, then twisted and shoved Raven away from him with frustration. "You made me look pathetic in front of her," he snarled. To which Raven laughed, "you're pathetic no matter what Michelle."
"You didn't need to throw me down the stairs like that," Michelle growled in defense.
"I do it even when Shaye isn't here, I'm not out to spike your...relationship with her, it just occurred that I wanted to throw you, so I did."
"I'm not a rag doll," Michelle hissed back, eyes glaring.
Raven shrugged, "what are you then?"
There was silence, an unexplainable look in Michelle's eye, then he walked past Raven outside, shoving her away as he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next