HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne with the Rabid bunny XD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RabidDustBunny
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with the Rabid bunny XD   Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:34 pm

That was absolutely how Adrian rolled. Perhaps it was a little more justified now than it usually was, because he was desperately worried that he'd injured her arm even further. He'd finally nudged the bullet out a while ago, and had been tending to the wound with more antibiotics and fresh bandages. Once his ability to do that was exhausted- and after he'd thrown all of the hugely-suspicious blood-soaked towels in the bathtub to soak- he'd had nothing to do but stay near her side and wait.

"I wanted to make sure I didn't kill you," he replied, hazarding another smile, only realizing how relieved he was that Shaye had woken up when he recognized that most of the tension had left his voice. Of course they weren't out of the woods yet. What he should have been worried about was probably infection. People getting surgery in sterilized hospital settings sometimes ended up getting their wounds infected. They were here in a hotel room using a questionable pocket knife.

Everything was pretty clean-looking now. He'd even gone so far to rinse off the bullet and the knife, which now sat side-by-side on the table. They couldn't exactly go leaving bullets in hotel room garbage cans, really.. It was overwhelmingly unlikely that anyone would notice it, but God, if they did..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with the Rabid bunny XD   Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:41 pm

Shaye smiled, looking at Adrian affectionately.
"You didn't kill me" She said, grinning lightly, though her head was spinning. She felt awful, beyond awful, though she wasn't about to admit that to her best friend.
"Thanks" She said lightly, smiling at him gently, "Really, thank you" She said, hugging him carefully, not really wanting to strain herself, or have him lecture her on over exerting herself or something silly.

She looked around, noting how clean the room was.
"You cleaned" She commented dryly, seeing the bullet and knife on the bedside table. She reached over, picking up the slug.
"This was inside me?" She asked, eyes going wide as she rolled the bullet around in her hand. Damn, that was not pleasent, the thing was huge, no wonder her arm hurt so much. It was a freaking miracle it hadn't done more damage.

She looked at Adrian, smiling tiredly, blinking in order to keep herself awake. She had slept for awhile, but it didn't feel like it.
"How long do you think we'll stay here?" She asked him curiously, green eyes retaining some of their old sparkle as they rose up to meet his own red eyes. Other people found Adrian's eyes weird, she loved them. She sighed, biting her lip lightly, a nervous habit she had developed when she was a kid, and to this day, still did it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
RabidDustBunny
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with the Rabid bunny XD   Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:56 am

"Long enough to get you back on your feet," he replied, shrugging slightly. Adrian really wasn't sure how long they could stay anymore. He still was nervous about seeing the agents in the area. And yet he wasn't sure if there was even any point in going out to try to find information tomorrow. He'd be some weird stranger from out of town asking around about government operations. There was no way that would just go unnoticed. And he was just lousy at dealing with people anyway.

He had nothing to fuss over in the room now that Shaye had dismissed him, and he wasn't sure what else to do for her anyway. The room was clean and in perfect condition already. He needed something to keep himself occupied while he was idle like this. Sleeping would be nice, but he hadn't been quite willing to risk it before, with Shaye still unconscious. For now, he sat on the bed opposite hers, fingers lacing and unlacing themselves.

"Is there anything that you want? I can stock up on everything we need tomorrow, but I could always pick up a few things tonight quick."
That would give him something to do.. Something which wasn't that whole 'resting' thing that would've probably been.. recommended. He still felt all pent up with nervous energy, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with the Rabid bunny XD   Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:41 pm

Shaye sighed, looking at Adrian, he was definately to stressed to just sit and chill.
"Um, pain meds?" She said, looking at him, "And we should get some food or something" She said, "And I dunno, rent some movies?" She said with a painful shrug. She sighed, figuring she wouldn't be allowed to go with him, since she'd probably pass out if she stood up.

"I mean, those are some things we could use, but you don't have to go or anything" She said, pulling her bag towards her and digging some cash out. They both had enough money to get by, thankfully, she was terrified of what would happen when they ran out or something.
"Here' She handed him the cash, he had paid for the room, so she was paying for the food and whatever else. That was fair.

The girl shifted, sitting up a bit more on the bed, damn, she wished she could shift, and then they could run away and hide in the woods or something. But the injury would prevent her from doing that, for at least another day, just to make sure her body was up to par.
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with the Rabid bunny XD   Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:07 pm

"Pain medicine and some sort of movie, got it," Adrian piped, accepting the money from Shaye. Usually he would have never, ever.. ever taken a dime from her, but in this situation he'd been operating off of the assumption that they were going to share all of the money they had until they both ran out and then would jointly figure out some way to get more. Or they'd starve to death.
Or they could just take to the forest, but living off of game wasn't exactly the most comfortable living imaginable.
He forced it out of his mind, preferring to just be glad that he was going to get a breath of fresh air. Wound up tighter than a spring, this would be the perfect way to calm his nerves. He stuffed the money in his pocket and headed for the door, key in hand. He had never taken off his shoes while in the room.

"Just try to get some rest while I'm gone. It might take a little while to find a decent drugstore."
He was practically out the door when he called over his shoulder, before shutting it behind him and disappearing from sight. The sound of his footsteps rapidly died away, and Shaye was left alone in the hotel room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with the Rabid bunny XD   Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:15 pm

Shaye opened her mouth, as if she even had time to reply before Adrian booked it down the hallway.
"Right" She grumbled, wincing as she grabbed the TV remote, trying to find something to watch on the like ten channels the room actually got. She sighed, finally finding some lame old comedy show to watch and settled back into the bed exahustedly. She was definately nervous without Adrian here, she doubted she could fend for herself in her current state, not to mention, she didn't want to risk him getting hurt, or something worse happening.
She shuddered at the thought, mentally kicking herself, repeating over and over in her mind that he'd be fine. Back any minute now. She sighed, biting her lip, it hadn't even been ten minutes, and already she was having a nervous break down.

She shifted, sitting up on the bed, eyes darting from the TV to the door every few seconds. She was tense, beyond tense, almost debating if she should go after him. She could follow his scent, but, if he was fine, he'd kill her for getting up and straining herself. Damn, damn and damn again, she had no idea how long he'd take, and how long was to long? Shifting, she inadvertently put pressure on her hurt arm, and yelped, wincing and cursing as she tried to breath and bring the pain back down to berable.
Twenty minutes, he should be back, shouldn't he? She knew she was stressing, but she couldn't help it, he was the last person she had, and if she lost him, well the gods only knew what would happen then.
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with the Rabid bunny XD   Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:14 pm

(( Happy Thanksgiving o3o. ))

Shaye's worries were unfounded. Absolutely nothing unfortunate happened to Adrian while he was out. It did take him a little while longer, but that was only because he'd wasted too much time looking for a DVD rental store that didn't exist when he could have been doing things that were.. meaningful. But the fresh air had done a lot to calm him down.

So, roughly twenty-three and a half minutes after he'd left, the lock to the door clicked open and Adrian appeared, a little paper bag nestled in his arm.
"I had a hard time finding a rental place, but I got a DVD," he said wearily, pulling out a caseless DVD from the paper bag. There was literally no chance that that thing wasn't stolen. Evidently, though, he hadn't gone for anything that was expensive. It was an old straight-to-video movie, and was most likely something he'd dug up from a bargain bin anyway. Leave it to Adrian to steal the cheapest thing from a store when no one was looking.

"And there's a drugstore down the stree- you alright?"
He was only about half-way through his progress from the door to Shaye when he realized that she didn't look like she'd been relaxing at all. Not even a little. On a scale of one to ten of how much she was relaxing, she would be a shaky two, and only that high because she wasn't doing backflips or running footraces or something.
So little relaxation was being done by Shaye. Did I mention she seemed tense?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with the Rabid bunny XD   Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:51 am

Having stemmed a mini heart-attack as the door unlocked, she hazahred a smile at Adrian.
"I'm fine" She said, though she had a pale face, and obviously looked stressed. "What DVD?" She said, extending her good arm and trying to take the attention away from herself, before he realized why she had been so freaked out.
"Good to know" She said, speaking off the drug store, she didn't feel well, not by a long shot, but she could fake.

She sighed, calming slowly as Adrian's presence made her feel better. She smiled again, it was much more believable now, thankfully.
"Just sore" She admitted, that was about the most she could admit right now, considering if she told him she'd been worried sick about him, he'd probably sit her down and explain the thousand and one things he could do to protect himself without her around.

She grinned, still waiting for the DVD, she wanted it. She sighed, "Thanks" She said, realizing she hadn't thanked him for the things.
"Did you have any trouble? No random people coming up and giving you crap about your appearance?"

OOC: Happy Thanksgiving =]
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with the Rabid bunny XD   Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:31 pm

(( -Whistles innocently- ))

"Nope," he replied promptly, smirking slightly. It seemed to satisfy him quite a bit to not attract any curious stares. "It's gotten pretty late, there weren't many people around."

Adrian finally relinquished the DVD, handing it to her. It seemed corny and unremarkable. A classic example of a bad movie that never had a chance at success. From the budget, to the concept, to the script, to the cast.. Nothing good could possibly have happened to make that movie popular. It might be worth a good laugh or two, though. He'd figured that a ridiculously bad movie was just the kind of thing that would lighten up the mood anyway. What else could he have picked out, a drama? That certainly would have gone over well. Maybe something with a downer ending, to really punctuate the night.

He didn't press the point of how agitated she seemed. There was no use in nagging her to try to calm down. Most likely she'd thought that he had somehow screwed up and gotten killed while he was out- and considering how pathetic he usually was when tasked with normal, normal things, this wasn't all that much of a stretch. Taking his shoes off, he tossed his backpack off of his bed. He offered a hand to take the DVD and start it.
"Done looking at it yet?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with the Rabid bunny XD   Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:39 pm

-Hahaha =]-

BIC:
Sara sighed, shaking her head in mock disgust.
"You sir, pick the worst movies" She grumbled, handing it back to him, and sighing. "I mean, you really dug in the bottom of the barrel this time" she teased, he had a repuation for picking horrible movies, it was a long running, inside joke between the two friends.
She sighed, stretching out on the bed next to him, there was really only one bed in the room, and a crummy couch, so she figured they'd be sharing. It wasn't the first time, and most definately not the last.

She glanced up as he slid the DVD into the player.
"Well, at least I can make fun of you for eternity for choosing yet another bad movie" She teased, "I mean, do you remember our last movie night, I swore that was the last time I'd let you choose, and yet..." She trailed off, gesturing at the cheap case in his hand.
"I think I may have damaged my brain, letting you pick another movie" She winked, chuckling at her own silliness.
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with the Rabid bunny XD   Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:38 pm

(( Lol, Shaye is Sara now xD? ))

Adrian's eyebrow twitched, forcing a smile.
"Look, this time it was intentional! It wasn't my fault last time- it got good reviews!" He protested, putting up the best defense for himself that he possibly could.. which wasn't actually all that impressive. He had really had high hopes for the last movie he'd picked out; he just considered it terrible luck that it'd turned out horrible.
Of course, anyone else who had taken one look at that last movie would have been able to tell that it was awful. It was probably a step forward that he actually knew that this movie had no chance of turning out good.

He was still clearly amused as he returned to the bed, remote in hand. He sat on the edge, pressing the 'play' button when the DVD menu came on. Still in his day clothes, he swung his legs onto the bed, leaning back onto the multitude of pillows. He'd get changed in a little while, it wasn't like he actually planned on going to sleep yet. But that was exactly what happened. It was something like five minutes into the movie when he just sort of passed out- barely past the first scene. He hadn't even realized he'd been tired.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with the Rabid bunny XD   Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:45 pm

OOC: -Sigh- Whoops XD. No, it's still Shaye, lol

BIC:
"Mhm" Shaye teased, rolling her eyes at Adrian, turning her attention to the movie as he hit play. She glanced over, about to ridicule him for another awful choice, when she realized he'd fallen asleep.
"Sheesh" She teased under her breath, "Fall asleep and force me to watch the bad movie, good plan" She joked to herself, shifting and turning her attention to the movie.

She shifted, still uncomfortable, her arm ached, almost constantly, and she was having a really hard time just watching the movie play. She sighed, rubbing at the thick bandaging, letting Adrian sleep, considering he probably hadn't in days. Thirsty, she glanced around for the bag he had brought back, digging inside in hopes of finding something to drink. Producing a bottle of coke, she pit it between her legs and used her good hand to twist the top off, sighing at teh exertion.
Sipping from the bottle, she opted for not replacing the cap, since it was such a pain in the ass to take off.
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with the Rabid bunny XD   Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:15 pm

Adrian was just dead asleep through the entire movie. It was if he had planned it to be that way, trapping Shaye with this lousy, lousy movie. But of course he wouldn't have done that. He would have liked to be conscious to see Shaye's reaction.

He didn't move a muscle. Not even at the loud parts of the film. He was just lying there, limp, fully clothed, his face half-way buried in one of the pillows. He didn't even look comfortable, so it was pretty impressive for him to have fallen asleep so quickly, really. Just blank, dreamless..

(( Wrote myself out sort of xD;. You can skip ahead until whenever, really. Or have her wake him up. Feel free to do whatever. ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with the Rabid bunny XD   Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:21 pm

OOC: I will, lol

BIC:
Shaye yawned, the sun on her face rising her. SHe had forgotten to close them, and now she was paying for it. Grumbling under her breath, the tired, sore, rather pissed off, female rose, jerking the blinds shut viciously before falling back on the bed in a tired heap.
She whined, forgetting about her arm, and curled back up. She knew she wouldn't be able to sleep, but she could attempt.

Finally, she gave up. Glancing at Adrian, she almost growled, considering he'd been asleep since the start of the worst movie ever watched. She finally succumbed and smiled, how on earth did he manage to sleep so much? She groaned, sliding off of the bed and heading for the shower. She'd shower and then if he wasn't awake, she'd pry him out of bed or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with the Rabid bunny XD   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with the Rabid bunny XD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: