Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:16 pm

Zero rolled his eyes. "Okay."

Jay made a face at him. "Yes, we finally did."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:19 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes back at him.
"You know, I might just take a long, luxurious bath, feel free to go back downstairs" She said sticking her tounge out.

Keith smirked. "She's gorgeous"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:23 pm

Zero sighed. "Come on, Shaye. Let's go back downstairs. You'll be fine for a bit." He said, taking another sip of his coffee.

Jay smirked. "I know." She looked at Keith. "Why are you smirking?" she teased.

Andy let out a low chuckle. "Here we go again." She said with a shake of her head, referring to the playful arguements that Jay and Keith got into.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:28 pm

Shaye shook her head.
"Nah, I'm really not feeling up to socializing right now" She murmured to Zero, rubbing her middle.

Keith sighed, "I don't mean to smirk" He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:31 pm

Zero sighed, nodded, and then plopped down into his La-Z boy, his coffee never swishing. "Okay."

Jay chuckled. "Sorry, Keith." She said, reaching a messy up his hair. She smiled at him. She would never be able to reach his head if he were standing, so she got lucky.

Andy scoffed. "That was an easy give-up." She said, preching herself on the counter now and drinking another cup of hot chocolate and eating a thing of yogurt.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:38 pm

Shaye sighed, "Go, I'm taking a hot bath, I feel like my ribs are all buggered again" She said, kissing his cheek and walking into the washroom.

Keith sighed, "Oh shush you, stop trying to antagonize a fight" He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:44 pm

Zero smiled, kissed her cheek back, then went back downstairs.

Jay grinned and pet Eva again.

Andy smiled. "But you guys have the best fights." She teased. Zero rolled his eyes as he came to stand next to Andy where she sat on the counter.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:54 pm

Shaye sighed, running water into the tub, before sinking in. She hurt, a lot, and was bloody exhausted.

Keith sighed, looking up as Zero came down.
"Where's your girlfriend?" He asked, looking at Andy and Jay.
"I don't argue with Jay for your amusmant" He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:57 pm

Zero gave Andy a look. "Bathing. She has Eva slobber in her hair." Zero said, looking pointedly at Jay.

Jay shrugged, leading Eva to the backyard and letting her out with the other dogs.

Andy shrugged and ate another spoonful of yogurt.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:01 pm

Keith smirked, "Ah, well, Shaye's not the most social being" He glanced at Andy, she kept saying it was her fault, but she had yet to approach Shaye.

Adrian emerged from the bedroom.
"Hey all" He said, flopping on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:04 pm

Zero also looked at Andy when they talked about Shaye. Jay looked at Andy, confused why everyone was looking at Andy.

Andy gaped, eyes widening. "Why's everybody got to look at me when you say that?" she asked. She knew she had to talk to Shaye, but she had yet to actually get Shaye to look at her, much less talk to her.

Jay shrugged and smiled at Adrian. "Hey hun." She murmured, leaning against the back of the couch.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:06 pm

Keith smirked, "So many reasons love, and you know all of them" He said, watching Adrian.
"Damn bro, you look like you've been dragged through hell" He teased.

"Shut up" Adrian snapped, though he looked up at Jay when he felt her on the back of the couch.
"Hey"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:08 pm

Andy scoffed. "When I get through with him, he will have been dragged through hell." She muttered. Zero elbowed her forcefully. "He can hear you." He growled. Andy shrugged. "I want him to."

Jay turned around, looking at him. "Hey. Feeling any better?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:10 pm

Adrian glowered in Andy's direction.
"What did I do to deserve such ferocity? I think I'm gonna go lock myself in my bedroom again" He pouted, shaking his head.
"No, not really" He murmured.

Keith smirked, "Andy, try and be nice?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:12 pm

Andy gave a happy smile. "Okie dokie." She said, taking another sip of her hot chocolate.

Jay frowned. "I'm sorry, hun." She said, walking around the couch and sitting on the arm of the couch.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:14 pm

Adrian sighed, "You scare me" He mumbled to Andy while Keith laughed, "She's pretty intimidating" He said with a small sigh.
Adrian rested his head on Jay's leg, yawning, "S okay" He mumbled tiredly.

Keith sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Weirdo" He mumbled to his brother.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:17 pm

Andy also laughed. Zero elbowed her again. Andy looked shocked and hit him in the back of his head. He raised an eyebrow warningly at her and Andy mocked him as he said he was going to check on Shaye and trotted upstairs.

Jay chuckled, running her finger through his hair.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:19 pm

"Children" Keith said with a small sigh, watching Andy and Zero.
"Have fun" He teased Zero, sighing and rubbing his eyes and shifting.
"Andy, how can you eat human food?" He asked with a small frown.

Adrian sighed, relaxing as she began to run her fingers through his hair.
"Mmm" He mumbled tiredly.

Shaye shifted, tossing yet another magazine aside and stretching out.Her ribs were killing her, hardcore, and she felt a little sick.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:21 pm

Andy rolled her eyes, sliding off of the counter, and leaning back against the counter with a sigh.

Jay chuckled and shook her head gently.

Zero knocked on the bathroom door with his knuckles. "Shaye? You okay?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:23 pm

Adrian sighed, half asleep already.

Keith wrapped his arms around Andy, pulling her against his chest as he stood up. He smirked, kissing her lightly.

Shaye sighed, "Um...I'm alive if that's what you're getting at" She said, she definately wasn't good.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:25 pm

Jay smiled and sighed.

Andy smiled and leaned softly against Keith. "I love you," she murmured, reaching up to kiss his cheek.

Zero grimaced. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:28 pm

"I love you too" Keith said, keeping his arms around her.
"What do you wanna do today?" He asked, it was still only about three in the afternoon, and he was bored, still sick though.

Adrian was completely relaxed against Jay, a small smile on his face.

Shaye sighed, "My ribs are all out of place again" She murmured, shaking her head and sighing.
"You can come in, it's not locked"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:29 pm

Andy chuckled. "How bad do you feel?" she asked, reaching up and touchign his nose gently.

Zero opened the door slowly. "That's not very good."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:33 pm

Keith smiled, "Not awesome, but.." He shrugged, leaning down and resting his head on her shoulder.
"Well?"

Shaye glanced up, her hair was piled on top of her head and the bubbles were everywhere, so you couldn't see much.
"Dog smacked me against the counter" She said with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:35 pm

Andy chuckled, kissing his lips quickly. "Well, if you aren't feeling awesome, I'm not choosing." She said, reaching back and smoothing his hair back.

Zero grimaced. "So, it's Eva's fault."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next