Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 w/ x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Movie
Verifier
Movie

1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:38 pm

"Yah that would be great," Elena said looking over at the movers. She had hated movers before, she just learned to tolerate them. She then said, "We're actually almost done, so it shouldn't be too much longer I think." She smiled, so Keith was nice and cute. Two good combos. The only problem was she felt bad about dating humans, she didn't like getting attached knowing that they'd die must earlier than her.

Charlie smiled, "London's nice. Too big for me though." He paused and then added, "Yah, I'm from there." He thought that she was really cute. When she asked what to do around here, he honestly didn't know what to answer. He didn't know what to do either. "I'm not sure really. All I've done so far is going to school here."

Brooklyn giggled a bit to herself, both her brother and Charlie were already liking the girls. She could tell. She was disapointed how Charlie liked Sara though, she had a crush on him a bit already, and now he liked someone else. She couldn't make herself too bothered by it. She hadn't even tried to get him to like her anyway. She then said, "Oh yah. We could help you guys." She wanted to get on that subject before too long.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:49 pm

Keith smiled, "No problem" He said, walking over and grabbing one of the boxes.
"Woah" He murmured, eyes brightening as he saw Demitri's car. "An Aston Martin? Are you kidding me?" he breathed, nearly dropping the box. He loved, literally, loved cars. He sighed, holding the box on his hip and sighing. He frowned, they had a ton of stuff, but he figured that was becaus there were three of them living there. He looked over at Elena, "So, where should I put this stuff?" He asked curiously. He didn't want to barge into their house, particularly after the one guy ran in there.

Sara smiled, "I love London" She said with a small smile.
"Right, school" She frowned, she wasn't sure if she actually wanted to go to school anymore, maybe she'd just chill at the house. She frowned, this wasn't a place she was used to living, she was a city girl.
"So school? What do you think of that?" She asked curiously. "I mean, american school?" She corrected herself.

Demitri watched the humans, damn they were going to be coming inside. Frowning he bounced up the stairs, hiding in his attic bedroom. Maybe the girls would keep them outside longer, or if they did come inside it would be quick/
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:38 am

Elena laughed at bit hearing Keith. She picked up her box again and walked over to where he was. She then said, "Demitri really likes his cars." She glanced around for a moment as well, after he had asked about that boxes. That was a good question. She needed to keep them out of the house if she could. She decided to say, "You can just leave them on the porch. I'm not sure where else to put them yet." She laughed a bit before walking over to the porch and dropping her box off there. At least they could make the truck leave then.

Brooklyn had decided to follow her brother along. She walked and picked up a box, looking at her brother and Elena. She smiled as nicely as she could while she stayed quiet. She didn't want to bother their conversation, she could tell that her brother was enjoying it.

Charlie laughed a bit. "It's different," he started off, "I go to an only boys school back in Birmingham, so it was interesting to see girls at the school. Plus I'm just glad that it's vacation now; I'll actually get to see the city now. Well more like a town actually." He wasn't really sure what to tell her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:46 am

Demitri peered through the slates of the attic window. He sighed, relieved as he heard Elena prevent the humans from getting inside. He flopped back on the bed he and one of the movers had brought up before he had basically lost it with hunger. He sighed, wincing as the scent of human hit him. Damn it, he sighed, groaning a bit, all he needed was to get out and hunt, but he knew from experience he'd have to go out of town for that, it wasn't safe to move into a new town and then have the population take a drastic dip. He sighed, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

Keith nodded, "Oh, cool" he'd like to talk to this Demitri eventually. He set the box down on the porch as she requested. He figured that they weren't comfortable enough to let them inside yet. He shrugged that off, heading back to the truck to get more stuff. He smiled lightly at Elena, she was incredibly gorgeous, well in his opinion. Charlie seemed all over Sara.

Sara smiled, "Oh right, summer vacation" She said, smiling and grabbing a box marked "Sara-Personal" and letting it rest lightly on her hip.
"So, I guess we're both exploring this town together" She said, flicking her hair out of her face. She sighed, looking at Charlie, green eyes dancing amused.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:14 pm

"Yah, I guess so," Charlie said rubbing the back of his head somewhat unsure of what to do. He hadn't really felt like this in a while, so he had forgotten how to act. He laughed sheepishly thinking of what to do. He quickly spotted the boxes and said, "Well...erm, do you need some help with those?" He felt like he was totally blowing it at this point.

Elena continued walking back and forth from the porch to the lorry, until there were only a few boxes left. She was excited that they were almost done. They had had a long move and she just wanted to be done. Plus it was almost night, she was really excited, she always felt amazing in the night. The only problem was that the humans would have to leave for sure by then. She couldn't let them see her in her normal state. Her eyes glowed orange and her skin turned to a grey-blue, deffinately not human. She just thought that she was lucky enough to look human during the day.

Brooklyn continued to follow her brother with boxes boredly. Charlie and him were having a good time, but she hadn't really talked to anyone. Too shy she figured. She shrugged it off deciding that she would talk to people later eventually.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:21 pm

Sara chuckled softly, smiling lightly at Charlie.
"If you wanna give me a hand, I'd love one" She said, still balancing the box on her hip. She smirked, glancing up at the attic window, she frowned as she saw Demitri, he looked stressed, probably due to the humans, though, he'd be able to feed later tonight.
"At least all the furniture was moved in already, cause I don't think I could lift a dresser" She teased lightly, walking beside Charlie as she stepped into the house, stacking her boxes on the staircase, considering the deck was running out of space.

Keith glanced at Brook, sighing and putting a box down. He warpped his arm around her for a moment, "You okay?" He asked, knowing how shy she was. He glanced at Elena, smiling lightly as they finally finished moving boxes.
"Well, sheesh, you people have a ton of stuff" He teased, still keeping an arm wrapped around Brook, trying to make her feel more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:46 am

Charlie smiled now, he felt a bit more comfertable just as he was helping out. He laughed a bit when she mentioned the furniture bit. He set his boxes down just inside the doorway, the porch was full, but he didn't want to just explore their house without permission. He quickly stepped back outside, it was just becoming sunset. They had spent a lot of their afternoon there, it hadn't seemed like he had been there with the others that long. He smiled at it momentarily before looking over at the lorry. It was finally empty. They had so many things.

Elena laughed a little, "Well there are three of us." She was hoping that it would explain why they had a lot of things. She knew they had a lot because just of how long they had lived and what they had collected, but that would be hard to explain...well without saying they had a lot of money that is. She didn't know if they had a lot right now just after buying a house and moving. Probably not, but she wasn't in charge of money in the first place.

Brooklyn look up at her brother and smiled, "I'm fine." She felt a bit more comfertable now that she felt protected. She knew that she could count on him for protection, and she had almost become attached to the feeling.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:52 am

Sara smiled, sitting down on a clear spot on the deck. She heard some rustling upstairs and figured Demitri was sneaking out to get something to eat or something. She smiled lightly at Charlie, jumping up again as she grew bored with sitting.
"Well thanks so much for your help' She said, smiling somewhat shyly now. She played with the hem of her shirt, darting her eyes over to Elena, before looking pointedly at the sky. She didn't want to scare the crap out of the humans on their first night, not to mention they'd have to move, again. She looked up at Charlie.
"So, what are you guys planning on doing tonight?" She figured she could distract everyone and Elena could sneak away. Sara didn't go through any weird changes, unless she shape shifted of course, but that was her choice.

Keith smiled at Brooklyn, rubbing her arm lightly. He knew she felt safer with him, not that he could blame her, he had always been the overprotective big brother. He looked at Charlie and Sara flirting, it was nice to see the English boy actually making friends, and maybe a potential girl friend. Well Keith was outgoing and popular, Charlie was more like Brook, shy, tending to stick with a few good friends not get involved in all the action and what not.
He smirked, glancing at Elena, she looked nervous, he glanced at the sky, wondering if she was afraid of the dark or something.
"Tonight? There's a bonfire out by the lake, I think we're gonna go check it out" He told Sara, grinning.
"Oh cool" The petit brunette replied.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:17 am

Elena had glanced up at the sky nervously and then back at the others. Thank heaven Sara was helping distract them. Just as Keith turned to answer Sara, she darted off behind the house. She could move very quickly during the night, and lucky for her. Just as she had moved behind the house she looked down at her skin, back to its grey-blue. She sighed somewhat unhappy, even though she was her normal self now, she wanted to go to that bonfire with the humans. She pulled off her silver Tiffany beret, revealing her ears. That was the only thing she couldn't hide during the day. She stepped into the house through the back door, not wanting to scare people off on their first day here.

"Yep," Brooklyn said just after Sara had replied. She had only been to a couple of bonfires, but they were always fun. She smiled over at Sara and Charlie, happy for the two. At least it looked like they both had a crush on eachother.

Charlie had said, "eh?" just after Keith had said that. He didn't mean to say it outloud, but he didn't know anything they ever did or if he was supposed to go. He hadn't been to a bonfire yet, it sounded awefully exciting though.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:23 am

Sara watched Elena dash off, a small smile on her face.
"Well it sounds awesome" She said, looking at Charlie with a small grin. She yelped however when she felt someone brush up behind her. Demitri had appeared, finished hunting.
"Hello" The tall, stunningly handsom vampire said softly, his blue eyes dancing in amusmant.
"I'm Demitri, my apologies for not introducing myself earlier" He said, shaking his head and looking at Sara apologetically.
Sara smiled, nudging Demitri lightly, "We were just talking about a bonfire, you interested?" She asked him with a small grin.
"Sure, why not, I've never been to one, and I don't think you have either" The vampire teased his adopted younger sister.

Keith smirked, "Guess I don't have to invite you guys then" He said.
"I'm Keith, this is Brooklyn, and Charlie" he introduced.
"Nice to meet you" Demitri responded, looking at Brook curiously as she pressed against her brother's side.
"Are you two siblings?" he asked, they looked alike.
"Yea, I'm the oldest though" Keith said, "Ah, so like myself and Sara" He nodded, glancing at Charlie next. He could see that the human was interested in Sara, then again, who wouldn't be? He frowned, looking around for Elena, though, it struck him that it was night, and she would be inside, away from prying eyes.
"So, is that your car?" Keith asked Demitri, nodding at the Aston Martin.
"Yes, it's my baby" Demitri teased. "Awesome"
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:46 pm

Charlie jumped a bit when Demitri first popped up. He didn't see him even step out; it was almost as if he just come up out of nowhere. He crossed him arms slightly getting the creeps, but didn't say anything. Usually he thought it was better if he didn't. He glanced over at Keith and Brooklyn, wondering when they would leave for the bonfire.

Brooklyn smiled when she was mentioned. She looked over Demitri, he was awefully tall, and seemed rather pale. He was stunning though. She shyly looked away over to her brother and quietly said, "Should we get going soon?" She stopped and looked around again, noticing Elena was gone. She didn't mention it, but she did think it was off.

Elena sat down in the almost empty house now bored. She looked over at some of the boxes that had made it in the house, and she guessed she could start unpacking. She didn't have anything else to do. Another problem with her was that seeing as she was one of the night elves, she felt renewed as soon as the moon came up. This made her not really need to sleep ever. She sighed grabbing a box and opening it up. It was one of her boxes, and she walked up the stairs quietly to one of the two rooms left open. She hoped Sara didn't mind that she had picked it out, but she couldn't think of anything else to do but unpack.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:57 pm

“We’ll probably get going soon, Charlie hasn’t been to a fire yet, so it should be a good experience for everyone” Keith said with a small grin. He nudged Brooklyn a bit, she only ever went to the fires when he did, so, he knew she was probably looking forward to it. He also had noticed how Demitri had just appeared, but thought nothing of it. He was struck however, about how damn gorgeous everyone of his neighbours was, even Demitri. He smirked, shaking his head and sighing.
“It’ll be a good time, couple drinks, swimming in the lake, hot dogs, stuff like that, typical small town type deal. So don’t be alarmed when everyone knows everyone, and they all wanna know your personal business”

Sara smiled, “It sounds awesome” Her green eyes flitted to Charlie, “Well, at least we wont be alone in the experience” She said with a small smile. Demitri chuckled, “Sure, I’m interested, though, Elena mentioned she has a headache, when I saw her inside, seems she’ll not be joining us tonight” He said, covering for the missing elf.
“Oh, well, I hope she feels better” Keith mumbled, shrugging.
‘Um, I can drive, but my truck won’t fit us all” He said, “I can take myself, Brooklyn and a third person, Charlie maybe?”
“Well, I can drive my car, and trail your vehicle, Sara and myself will fit” Demitri agreed.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:08 pm

Elena heard Demitri's cover up and smiled in appriciation, she'd have to remember to thank him later. She continued to unpack, much faster than she normally would, but that's only because she was looking for an excuse to leave and see the bonfire herself. Of course she would stay hidden, but she hadn't seen something like a bonfire sinse they ran into a tribe over a hundred years ago.

Brooklyn smiled excitedly. She took her brother's arm off her shoulder and said, "I'll meet you in the car." She walked over happily, she hadn't been to a bonfire in almost a year now. She continued to smile, unaware that she had actually done something by herself. Usually she made someone go with her, she didn't feel safe alone.

Charlie smiled uncrossing his arms. They now had a plan, why stay there anymore? He walked off towards the car too, after Brooklyn. He didn't mind sitting in the back, so that's where he was headed. He scratched the back of his head as he walked off, not sure what to think of a bonfire from Keith's description. He ran his fingers through his hair, still messy as usual.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:13 pm

Sara laughed, waving to the three humans.
"See you there" She said, heading towards the house to change. She smiled at Elena, "Hey, nice room" She didn't care which one she got, provided she got one. She stepped into the room designated as her's, yanking a box marked clothes towards her. She quickly pulled on a pair of tightly fitted, designer jeans and a black, tight, tank top. As an after thought she grabbed a zip-up blue 'bench' hoodie, she'd leave it in the car, but it was better to be prepared. She dashed back outside, wearing a pair of runners and slid into the passanger side of Demitri's car.

Demitri nodded, he didn't need to change, just needed to get his keys and start his car. Digging in his pocket he grabbed his keys and started his car, making sure that he was ready when Sara dashed out and slid in.
"Ready to go mingle?" He teased, wiggling his eyebrows.

Keith smirked, "See you" He said, following after his sibling and friend. He slid into the driver's side of his truck, starting it up with a content sigh.
"You excited?" He asked Brook, he had been suprised when she had taken off by herself, that was so rare for her. He glanced at Charlie, wondering if the exchange student was alright.
"Ready?" He asked him, cracking a small smile. Three months later, they still all felt a bit akward around one another.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:27 pm

Elena smiled and continued to unpack. She had moved most of her boxes up to her room, now she just needed her bed and dresser before she could finish. The others had been long gone by the time this was accompished, and she was somehow able to wedge the dresser up the stairs. She only had a matress for a bed, she didn't care for a bed frame and the likes.

Brooklyn smiled and said, "of course, I haven't been to one in a long time!" She glanced in the back seat to Charlie. He seemed a little uncomfertable, but he'd be fine. She was surprised he still felt like he didn't fit in with them after they had lived in the same house for three months. She guessed it was maybe because he wasn't used to their culture or something. She turned back around quickly and excited to go.

Charlie nodded and said, "Yah," when Keith asked if he was ready. He still felt uncomfertable around them alone, but he didn't know why exactly. He figured he'd get over it soon, he'd been here for three months already. He smiled trying to lighten his feelings up, but he was somewhat distracted. He really liked Sara but he didn't know what to do about it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:32 pm

Keith smiled, starting down the highway.
"Did you tell mom where you were going?" He asked Brook, their mom didn't care what he did, or Charlie for that matter, but when it came to Brook, she could be ridiculous. He made sure Demitri was following, before he turned onto a back road. They weren't going far, but it was far enough that a large group of teenagers could misbehave and not be heard. He wondered, for a moment, how Demitri's car would hold up on the dirt, but didn't comment on it.

Sara eyed the road ahead of them warily.
"We should get a truck, you can buy me on" She said with a smirk. "Yea, I figured I'd have to" Demitri said, "So, you and that human?" He laughed as Sara blushed.
"Shush, he's cute, and hes from england, which are like, my pre-requisits in men" She said, shrugging.
"I mean, I like him, a lot, but, I don't want to push him" She said, shrugging. She was used to talking to Demitri about like everything, it was normal.
"Yea, he'd be horrified to learn your two hundred years older then him"
"Shut up, he won't ever know that"
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:27 am

Brook smiled, "Of course I did, you know mom would go on a rampage if I didn't." She laughed a bit after that, she remembered a time when something like that almost happened. She just went to a movie with a couple of friends and her mom almost blew up. Her brother had dropped her off to that movie as well, it's not like no one knew where she was. She looked out the window aimlessly after that. They had lived in this small town their whole lives, and even though she was fine with it, she had always wanted to see more. She actually wanted to be a reporter, if she could ever gain the guts to stand in front of a camera really. Maybe she could be one of those reporters that worked within a reality TV show. That way she'd only have a cameraman and herself; not tons of people watching while she was filming. She could learn to ignore that it was going on TV.

Charlie listened to the two. He agreed that their mum was nuts when it came to Brooklyn. She was so overprotective of that girl, and he didn't get it. Technically their mum was in charge of him while he was staying here, and she practically just says something like 'do whatever you like Nigel.' He didn't even go by his first name, he went by his middle name, and she refused to call him by that. His parents at home didn't even call him that, they infact were the first to start calling him Charlie. He shrugged it off looking out the window as well. It was really different here, very dry. He guessed it had only rained once or twice in the three months he was here, and he wasn't used to that.

Elena unpacked her room, moving clothes into the dresser and even more into the closet. She positioned the dresser on the small wall nearest the closet, and the matress on the opposite wall in the center. She had put sheets over the bed, she'd have to eventually paint, and nail up the full sized mirror later. For now she wanted to see that fire. She walked out the back door again, hearing cars from their left. Luckily being a small town, there wasn't much driving nearby. She ducked and weaved behind trees and such to stay hidden, but she was beginning to wonder how far away this fire really was.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:22 pm

Keith laughed softly, "Yea, I dunno, good thing, I don't need her chasing me down at yet another party" He said, shaking his head.
"Damn, I remember dropping you off at the movies, what a freaking disaster" He chuckled, glancing in the rearview mirror. He felt sort of bad for Charlie, as far as exhcange families, he got the short end of the stick. Their mom was crazy, and she loved the idea of an exchange student, but she didn't actually take into account someone living in the house. He shook his head for a second, refocusing on the road as he pulled up to the lake.
"Here we are, I brought tents in case we want to crash, I mean, I told mom, so she can't whine if we don't come home"

Demitri pulled up beside Keith, looking out over the lake and huge fire.
"Hmm" He said, sliding from the car, inhaling deeply, scenting everything, just in case.
"Nice place" He commented as Sara jumped out, stretching her arms above her head, smiling as she glanced around, admiring the view.
"It's so cute, I haven't seen anything like this in a long time" she said, smiling at her older brother.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:47 pm

Brook Laughed. "Yah, she practially went nuts," she said adding to it. Her non was totally crazy, and she had no idea why. She stepped out of the car once they had gotten there, excited. She could see the lake and the fire, they really did look pretty together. She smiled waiting for her brother before she would run off towards it. She could already see a couple of her friends in the distance. She then remembered something. She turned to her brother and added, "We might wanna crash here, I don't want to go back at two in the morning to get yelled at. Hopefully she'll have calmed down by then."

Charlie stepped out of the car quietly. Looking at the large fire. It was somehat frightening to him. He had never seen one that big. He also saw practically the whole highschool there. This was a small town, but it must've been at least three hundred people there already. He shrugged beginning to feel shy again. He really just needed to toughen up and talk to a few people. He had just heard that some Americans could be really judgemental of everything, and he wasn't one that liked to be judged.

Elena followed after on a steady jog once they had reached the outskirts of town. No one could have seen her then. She stopped abruptly once she caught sight of the fire and the lake. It was gorgeous in her opinion. She loved nature after all. She smiled before quickly hiding behind a tree. She would probably have to climb one if she wanted to stay for too long, the darkness and glowing orange didn't really help her out.

Ooc: bleck, short post.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:58 pm

Keith slipped from the truck, raising a hand in greeting as a few of his buddies called out to him. Having graduated the previous year, he didn't attend the high school anymore, but neither did many of his friends. It was a habit to keep partying with the same people, particularly in a small town. He glanced at Brook, "We can stay, Mom can't flip if she knows, which she does, she'll just fuss over you all morning, making sure you didn't get sick or something" He chuckled. Where their mom was concerned, Brook was still a baby, she had always been like that, worried, their dad was more on Keith's case, about football, stuff like that.

Sara bounced up, catching up with Charlie effortlessly. Her green eyes danced, "Woah" She breathed, feeling Demitri come up beside her, though she was more caught up in the fire, and in her closeness to Charlie. Demitri smirked lightly, though, upon inhaling again, he noticed that Elena was around somewhere. Nodding at Sara, he slipped into the darkness, basically disappearing in a few moments.

"Hey" He said, sliding up to Elena, smiling.
"Couldn't stay away?" He teased the elf girl, he could keep her company for awhile, before joining of the masses again.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:59 am

Brook laughed happy that they could stay now. She then smiled and said, "Well I'm gonna go to my friends, I'll meet up later!" She jogged off towards some of her friends, feeling confident again. Today was a pretty good day so far when it came to confidence. She was fairly close to the fire at this point, walking up to a few of her friends. She smiled and waved before jumping into the conversation.

Elena jumped for a moment thinking she was caught, and then smiled. "You know I couldn't resist, I haven't seen something remotely close to this in ages." She looked around making sure she was still fairly behind the tree. She then said, "Maybe I should go up this tree, you know, people might see my eyes." She didn't know what to do, she hadn't snuck out in a long time.

Charlie smiled seeing Sara again. "Hello hello," he said looking at her momentarily. This night was just getting better and better for him. He felt a little awkward not knowing what to say and all. Eventually he decided to say, "Umm, do you wanna get closer to the fire?" He didn't know what else to do.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:23 am

Keith nodded, grabbing a drink and sitting down on an overturned log.
"What's up?" he asked casually, begining to chat with his friends. He did, however, keep a careful eye on Brooklyn, just in case. He had noticed a few guys around here he didn't particularly like, and he knew they had a reputation around school, and they weren't the type of guys he trusted around his sister. He smirked, listening to one of the guys go on and on about some chick he had been seeing.
"Dude, we told you, you dont date a girl from a big city" One of the guys teased, as Keith laughed.

Demitri smirked, "You're fine, I could barely see your eyes, I doubt they will" He nodded at the crowd of humans. He leaned against the tree, smiling lightly.
"I know, it's different eh? I haven't been to anything like this in forever, though, I'm fairly sure I'm only here because Sara is enamoured with that mortal" When alone, or with the other two immortals, Demitri reverted back to his old way of speech. He glanced around, 'Hmm, we should come exploring here during the day" He said with a small smile, "Hike, or go swimming" He knew she'd like that.

Sara smiled, looking at Charlie with bright green eyes.
"Sure" She said with a small smile. She laced her hands together in front of her as she walked, fairly unaware of all the eyes on her, mostly male. Sara was used to being watched, so she had gotten good at ignoring it, though she knew it made some people uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:55 pm

"Wow okay, it's much brighter here," Charlie said almost having to turn away from the fire. It was much brighter and warmer than he had expected. He glanced over at Sara, and of the many guys staring at her. He knew this wasn't going to end well, she'd find someone much better looking and run off with him. He could see this all coming now. He shook the feeling off as best as he could, not knowing what to do again. "So, anything new?" he said rocking back and forth on his toes as he did. He wasn't sure what to do really.

Elena sighed with relief. "Well that's good I don't have to hide then, I didn't want to get pegged as the monster in the bushes." She was beginning to remember that past event. She had hidden in a bush as humans walked by one time in a forest, they saw her eyes, and practically shot her. That was the last time she was ever going to go roaming in a hunting environment. She then heard him mention coming back tomorrow, "That would be lovely. I haven't been swimming in quite a long time now."

Brook continued talking with a few friends, while continuing to glance at her brother occationally. She wanted to make sure everything was alright at all times, she was more catious than most others.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:04 pm

Sara smiled, "Um, unpacked, my room actually looks like a room now" She said, staring at the fire, green eyes sparkling. She glanced at him, seeing the worry in his eyes, she figured it was over everyone staring at her, but honestly, she liked Charlie for who he was, personality wise, and he was attractive. She reached over, taking his hand lightly and squeezing it reassuringly, wanting to make him feel comfortable around her. She winked at him, before letting her hand drop slowly back to her side. She shook out her dark hair, smiling lightly.
"Wow, this is awesome" She murmured.

Demitri smiled lightly at Elena, "Ha, I remember that, you came home cursing like a sailor, damn near had to pull a bullet out of you" He chuckled again, "Yea me neither, we didn't have much of an oppertunity in Milan" He said, sighing sadly. He really did love the outdoors, places like this, though cities were safest for him, considering how much he needed to feed.

Keith stretched his arms over his head, glancing around, noticing Brook watching him. He smirked and began to walk over to her, sliding his arm casually, teasingly, around her shoulders.
"So ladies, what are we discussing?" he asked, making his voice high and girlish.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:50 pm

ooc: Sorry! I totally have problems remembering RP's in this section just cause I forget to look XD

Brook laughed when her brother came up, but also feeling more safe again. She smiled and said, "Just shoes, the mall, nails, boys; you know, the usual." She had been kidding as well, usually they told stories of things, but she just was going along with her brother's girly voice. She thought it was funny.

Elena smiled, "That's the only memory I have of that year anymore." She looked around, watching the humans in the distance. She wished that she could participate in human activities without being stared at all the time. The only time she could stay with humans during the night was during halloween, and everyone just thought that she had an amazing costume. Hah, some costume that was. If only they knew that her daylight form was her costume.

Charlie laughed a bit and said, "Sounds exciting." He paused, before adding in, "Just curious, where did you three move from?" He had no idea where they had possibly been, and he didn't mean to pry or anything. He looked around once more, not noticing Sara take his hand until she squeezed it. He turned and smiled at her, feeling a bit more comfertable. He looked at the fire agreeing, "Yah, it's cool."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ x_fire   1x1 w/ x_fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 w/ x_fire
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: