Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:00 am

The note seemed to be very ornately decorated, and wrapped in gold leaf.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:05 am

She glanced up to see one of her comrades standing there, but she waved him away, "I'm coming don't worry about me." He nodded then waked off. Nytrix slowly opened it and pulled the folded paper out, unfolding it.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:08 am

The note read 'My dearest Nytrix, the apple of my eye, the light to my darkness, I have admired from afar for far too long. Everything I do lately, I do to see you. And I leave you these last words:Figure out who I am, and I will turn over a new leaf to be with you.'
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:18 am

Her heart swelled and her ears bent down, "He's not weird, he stares at me every so often was because he loves me." Nytrix twirled the golden leaf and her hand and she smiled weakly to herself, "Let's see what this girl can do to help."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:27 am

Cade sighed slightly as he sat in his room at the hideout.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:35 am

Nytrix shrunk her sword down, and slid it into her knee high boots. She tucked the letter in the small pouch tied around her waist and she began to pull the metal rings from her hair, tucking it in a tight spot, "Gotta be sneaky." She muttered. Nytrix was standing out of the enemy's hideout, taking off everything that would give her away. She pulled on some black gloves and flexed her hands, she sticked one on the wall, and it was easy to pull off. The young female Neko crouched, then leapt, she her hands grabbed a grip and her boots tapped quietly on the wall. She stood there breathless for a moment and glanced down to see the ground, "Just don't look down." Nytrix then began to make her way upwards.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:44 pm

Cade looked up as he heard a quiet tapping noise. He shrugged. "Probably just the wind.", he said to himself. Then he sighed and lay down on his bed, wondering if Nytrix had seen his note.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:07 pm

She quietly made her way up as her boots managed to stay put as Nytrix climbed upwards. A wnid blew and she pressed herself closer to the wall, scared she was going to be blown off, it settled down and she began to make her way upwards. Nytrix's ears twitched hearing the sound of his voice coming from a window and her tail twitched, "Well then, I found you." She moved side ways and leaned over a bit, glancing inside his room to see Cade on his bed. She used her tail to tap the window quietly.
"Open." she mouthed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:27 am

Cade glanced at his window and thought he was seeing things. "Nytrix?", he asked, to make sure he wasn't going crazy.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:11 am

She sighed then nodded.
'Hurry and open.' she quietly prayed to herself.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:06 pm

Cade quickly opened the window.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:27 pm

She swung herself in, landing perfectly on her feet, and she pulled off her gloves placing them in her pouch tied around her waist.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:31 pm

"Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:50 pm

She pulled out the note, waving it in her hand.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:53 pm

Cade smiled slightly and blushed a little.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:59 pm

"What I don't get is, Figure out who your are?" She muttered, placing it away.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:01 pm

(yeah, you know, i put that in 'cause i envisioned a whole little side goal for Nytrix to find out who wrote the note, and then have Cade slip up by using the symbol on the seal and sayin it was his seal.)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:39 pm

She raised an eyebrow, "I'm not sure how men are able to right that nice, but I could be wrong, did you write the note?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:18 pm

(ah, screw the mystery thing, i'm doing it)

Cade nodded, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:44 pm

She smiled back, "We're enemies, how are things going to work out though?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:52 pm

"I could turn over a new leaf..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:54 pm

"And what is it going to be?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:02 pm

"I could join the SDT. I would be a valuable asset."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:06 pm

"Really? But what if my members are not comfortable with you?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:10 pm

Cade shrugged. "You could join the Thieve's Guild."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)
Page 3 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next