HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:14 pm

"But, even as I'm leaving and moving on, I respect our laws and traditions. For the next two weeks, each one of you will be tested physically, mentally, and emotionally to determine who will take my place."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:44 pm

He sat down on his haunches sitting three feet tall, and Nytrix kicked her feet against the building.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:01 pm

"The one who has been deemed worthy by the end of the two weeks will take my place at the top of the ranks."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:10 am

Nytrix got up and Flinch stared at her as she placed her hands on her hips and smiled, "Why not the both of us go into town?" He gave a grunt and she turned to him, a hat and wig should be fine for a while, along with a long trench coat, or I'll just tie my tail together." Flinch gave a grumble and she sighed, "You? We'll have to find Magik. Come on." He gave a bark then got up and followd her into the SDT building.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:00 pm

"Now, let the testing commence!", Cade bellowed. "Sir, yes, sir!", his thieves shouted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:39 pm

'God, this is torture.' She thought tempted to not rip her hat off as Flinch strided beside herm brown eyes focused ahead of them. The two walked through the crowd with no problem fitting in and Magik had the winged wolf shrink a bit and make his wings disappear for a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:39 pm

(i got nothing)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:37 am

Ooc\\
What if Cade came into town as well, and the two ran into each other?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:16 pm

(no, he needs to be testing his thieves...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:20 pm

Ooc\\
Well I dunno...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:35 pm

(skip to after he's joined the SDT?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:38 pm

Ooc\\
Okay I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:42 pm

(you post)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:59 pm

Nytrix walked through the building book in hand as her boots tapped quietly on the floor, tail swishing from side to side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:13 pm

Cade smiled and snuck up behind her silently. He clapped loudly, trying to startle her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:15 pm

She jumped a bit, flinching at the sound, and Nytrix closed her book, turning to face him, she shook her head laughing quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:25 pm

Cade laughed as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:29 pm

"Don't do that again." She murmured shoving him in a playful way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:33 pm

Cade smiled. "Ok, fine. I'll scare you some other way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:38 pm

She rolled her eyes, smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:48 pm

"So, what's new?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:18 pm

"Nothing much, aside from two new SDT members. I already had someone training both of them, their progress is well. Not much trouble has been brewing for a while, and I find that odd."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:40 pm

"Whenever I was planning a monumental sized heist, I spent weeks or even monthes planning. But what could the Guild possibly be planning....", Cade said. "Oh my god!", he shouted suddenly, running off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:53 pm

Nytrix placed the book on a nearby shelf and quickly took off after him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:34 pm

Cade leapt out the nearest window on to the ground, still running at top speed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)   

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Defense Team(twisted, weird, and all-around-awesome!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next