HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 with x_fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:32 pm

Kristen sighed and follwed Demitri's gaze from her down to the beach. She smiled and sat up slowly in his arms.
"Let me get dressed and we can go for a walk." she said. He had practically stayed in bed with her all night, and most of the morning. Kristen felt more awake now then she had before, and wouldn't mind a walk herself. She knew how restless Demitri would get, and whether it was from him, or herself, or the baby (probably a combination of both) Kristen didn't exactly want to go back inside either. However, walking down a beach wrapped in bed sheets may have been socially excepted in Alexi's days, but not in modern days. Kristen chuckled at this thought and with a sigh she shook her head.
"How's that sound?" Kristen asked, looking at Demitri.

"Well, naturally." Carlos murmured in agreement with Alexi. "I've come close to a brawl with a Demon, and the thought along was..." Carlos trailed off, unable to think of a word that would best describe the situation his thought of.
"Insane." his sister supplied as she walked back into the living room, gracefully taking her place in Alexi's lap. She smirked lightly at the thought, though it was hardly a pleasent one. "You were lucky I followed you, elsewise you most likely wouldn't still be here."
"And I'm grateful. Point is, there's a strange effect that demons have, and use to their advantage in a fight that makes them so deadly. I assume then, that angels are more immune to such effects then us."

Alayna shook her head. "No, I'm done for today." she murmured softly. She crossed her legs as she sat on the bed, occassionally looking down at herself before at the bed, and finally at Keith with a light smile. There was something Alayna was trying to keep hidden. The haunting thought passed over her eyes with a shadow for all that there was a smile on her face. Standing up, Alayna walked over to Keith and softly wound her arms around him, silently seeking comfort in his embrace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:42 pm

Demitri nodded. "Sure love" He said gently, scooping her up in his arms, since he had no desire to watch her attempt to jump off of the roof, he knew she could handle the leap, but for his sanity, he preferred she didn't. Smiling, he slid gracefully from the roof, setting Kristen on the deck, "Go change, perhaps we can go for a late night swim or something" He offered, watching her wander off. He was already dressed, wearing his swim shorts, that was, essentially, all he needed.

Alexi nodded, "Demons" He muttered, his voice hushed and filled with disgust. He smiled as Maria came and sat with him, arms winding around her waist protectively as he listened to Carlos.
"Well they'd have to be" Sven pipped up, "Angels are the keepers of demons, they have to be strong to ignore the effects of demonic presence" He said, shaking his head softly.

Keith frowned, but wrapped his arms around Alayna, allowing his wings to show themselves and also wrap around the couple.
"What's wrong?" He asked curiously, her brother was fine, currently working security in Russia, so he had no idea why she was worrying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:05 pm

Kristen smiled and as Demitri let her go, and scurried back into the room. Disgarding the sheets back onto the bed, Kristen found her suitcase and rummaged through it for her black two peice baithing suit and her wrap. Dressed in this fashion, Kristen could tell her was pregant. She was definatly begining to show, but for the mortals, she would apear to be just in the early stage of developement. To Kristen though, she knew she was much farther along. Sven said it would take some time for her to show...
Slidding her feet into a pair of sandals, Kristen tied her hair up in the usual fashion of a ponytail before rejoining Demitri on the balcony. "Ready." she said with a smile.

Carlos rubbed his eyes for a moment at the subject. "Indeed." he murmured in soft agreement, hoping they could move onto another topic.
Maria sighed contently and nestled herself as close as possible to Alexi as his arms came around her perfectly. It still boggled her mind that she had known Alexi for so long, and yet they had just come to realize how perfectly they fit together.
"Oh dear, my sister has that fantasy gleam in her eyes again..." Carlos murmured, to which brought Maria back from whereever her mind had wandered to.
"Sorry?" Maria asked, looking around in confusion.

Alayna shuddered slightly, but calmed instantly as Keith's wings encircled them. She kept her head resting against his chest, and for a while she listened to his soft breathing. After a moment, Alayna took a deep breath and pulled her head up to look at Keith.
"Does something have to be wrong for me to simply wish to be held by you?" Alayna murmured softly, though she was a horrible liar, and knew such. She sighed and shook her head.
"I'm just being ridiculous. There's this...I don't know...flashback, dream something that I keep having..." Alayna murmured, rubbing her temple gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:11 pm

Demitri glanced up when Kristen returned, a small smile curling onto his features, as he nodded.
"I'm always ready" He teased, stretching out his hand to her, before leading her outside. Making sure the room was locked, he let her choose the direction and set the pace, and in no time at all, the two were wandering the beach.
"What do you think?" Demitri finally asked, breaking the comfortable silence they had long since fallen into. He didn't mind the silence, it was nice, comfortable, like they could be together without having to actually say anything.

Alexi nodded, chuckling softly to himself at Maria's reaction to Carlos's statement.
"Mhm" He murmured in agreement. He had been thinking much along the same lines as Maria. He snuggled closer to her, closing his eyes, nose buried in her hair, listening to the quiet conversation.

Keith chuckled, "No, of course not" He murmured, "You just look stressed' He said, sitting back against the wall, still holding her inside the feathery cave he had created.
"Oh?" He asked, arching an eyebrow at her, curious. "Do you remember what it's about?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:53 pm

Kristen smirked, winding her fingers with Demitris as they left the room, walked down to a path and then onto the beach. By then, the sky was dark, and only stars dotted the dark blue blanket, and the moon hung low in the sky, hardly close to full.
The smell of the sea was fresh in the air, but there was another scent too that Kristen couldn't quite put her finger on. It was a mixture of palm trees and sand...heat of the day mixed with the coolness of the night. Kristen grinned as she pulled off her sandles to walk in the band.
"I think I've never been to a more amazing place." Kristen said, walking away from Demitri slowly to go down to the waters edge.

Maria rollled her eyes. "You lot are ridiculous, just as Kristen said." she murmured with a smirk before settling back against Alexi. She was beyond content in his arms, and exhaustion was nudging her softly.

Alayna sighed softly as Keith held her. She was soothed by his chuckle, glad that it didn't offend him that she wasn't willing to talk about this right away.
"Yes." Alayna murmured softly, her hands clenching against his chest for a moment before she forced herself to relax and breathe. "It was before Nicko deployed...just before I was sent to the school...I had gone to the airport to see him off...I give him a hug and I see this...person...sitting at a table, watching Nicko. Only...I don't know if I noticed it before or not...that person's face was dark...like charred by a fire or something...not human."
At this point, Alayna was starting to tremble. The image was flashing in her mind, making her pause as her mind dealt with the flashing images.
"I-I think someones after us Keith. The demon that attacked us at the school captured me to get to you, but what if he just wanted you out of the way? Then...the explosion...and Nicko being possessed..." Alayna said, her voice shaking along with the rest of her body.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:47 pm

Demitri sighed, watching Kristen with a content sigh.
"I'm glad you like it" He said softly, reluctantly allowing his fingers to slide from her's as she walked to water's edge. He trailed along behind, looking for all the world like a lost puppy, which, essentially, without her, he was. Catching up with her, he trailed out into the water, standing about ankle deep, holding out his hand.
"Care for a quick swim?" He asked gently, "Or just want to walk in the water" He knew it wasn't cold, even though he couldn't tell, he had overheard others saying so.

Alexi shrugged, "We are a ridiculous group" He said with a casual wink, kissing the back of Maria's neck.
Sven shrugged, "I don't know whether or not to take offense" He teased.

Keith frowned, listening to Alayna with a soft sigh.
"I dunno love, I don't know what to tell you, I sincerly hope no one's following us, but I can't promise anything. I can promise, however, to keep you safe" He said gently. He pulled her close, drawing her into his lap, tightening his arms, mulling over everything she had said.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:32 pm

Kristen chcukled as Demitri wandered after her. She walked shin deep into the water. Demitri surpassed her. Kristen smirked and softly untied the thin wrrap around her waist, letting it float back onto the show with the ocean breeze. Looking back at Demitri, Kristen reached forward and took his hand again. "I could do with a nice swim." Kristen mused, going out as far as she could while still holding onto Demitri.
The water felt nice as it passed over her skin. It was cool against the air that was still wam despite the lack of sun. Kristen sighed and relief before letting her feel sleep out from under her and slipping below the surface for a few seconds then resurfacing, drenched.

"Take it as you wish, however it is undeniably the truth." Maria said, purring softly as Alexi kissed her. She absouletly loved the feeling of being in Alexi's arms.
Carlos rolled his eyes before standing up and stretching. "Whatever you say sis. Leave the back door open yea?" He asked as he left tthe living room and eventually the house altogether.
"Is it that late?" Maria murmured knowing Carlos never went hunting before midnight.

Alayna sighed as she shuddered. Her arms wound around Keith's neck, as if she felt desperate of falling over.
"I know it probably sounds crazy." She murmured. "I just...haven't been able to shake the feeling...and it only grew worse when you left." Alayna sighed, resting her head under his chin softly.
"I know you will." Alayna said with a small smile. It felt good hearing that from Keith. "Thank you." Alayna said after a long silence.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:12 am

Demitri watched Kristen, an amused smile on his lips as she suddenly dunked underwater. Laughing as she surfaced he reached out, pulling her against him and pressing his lips against her's.
"Mmmm, a swim sounds rather nice' He said casually after the intense kiss, releasing her lightly and slipping away, disappearing underwater for a moment. He knew he was driving her nuts, but she had her mind games, and he had insane self control. Surfacing a ways away from her, he glanced over at her, standing, water dripping down his chest and hair, sliding in little rivulets down his body as he watched her, a cheeky grin on his face.

Alexi shifted, looking at the clock in the kitchen.
"Yupp" He said, also aware of Carlos' hunting habits.
"Well love, what do you say we call it a night?" He asked, scooping Maria up in order to stand.
"G'd night" Sven said, as Vlad grunted non-commitantly, still intent on his video game.

Keith sighed, just holding Alayna, until she finally spoke again.
"You're welcome" He said gently, kissing the top of her head.
"Its late love, and despite all the nightmares, we should both try and get some sleep" He said gently, reluctantly letting her go in order to vanish his wings and slide from his clothes.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:01 am

Kristen giggled as Demitri brought her closer and kissed her. She sighed softly against his lips and as soon as the kiss had come, it was gone. Kristen stood there for a moment while Demitri disappeared under the water. She bit her lip, still savoring the pressure from Demitri's kiss before she turned around to watch him.
She was torn between keeping up with his little game, or just tackling him into the water. Both sounded tempting, but it would be much easier for her to tackle him...Taking a deep breath, Kristen ducked under the water again. At the last minute, she kicked off against the ocean floor, practically shooting out of the water towards Demitri. Laughing, Kristen rested her hands against his shoulder, looking down at him with a smirk, water falling from her hair and face.
"Have I ever told you how much of a tease you can be sometimes?" Kristen asked softly.

Maria nodded in agreement, wrapping her arms around Alexi's neck as he picked her up effortlessly. She sighed, resting her head on his shoulder and closing her eyes as Alexi said goodnight for the both of them. She wasn't exhausted, but tired mixed with the contenment of being with Alexi, and the excitement of the past few weeks made her so.
"Time does fly..." she murmured with a smirk and tired chuckle.

Alayna sighed deeply and nodded. She pulled herself away from Keith and walked over to get her pajama's. After she changed, Alayna took the burhs on her nightstand and started to run it through her hair, just for something calming to do. The dark brown streeks were nearly at her waist now...which was nice.
Sitting on the bed, Alayna tossed her hair back over her shoulder now that it was knot free and placed the brush back onto the table. She knew it was late, and Keith was probably exhausted, so she would let him sleep. Alayna doubted she would be able to sleep right away.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:10 am

Demitri sighed, watching Kristen curiously. Her sudden attack, however, startled him, and instinctively, he let out a low growl, before calming himself.
"I'm a horrible tease, but it's only fair. You have your mind games, I have my dazzling good looks" He chuckled, wrapping his arms around her and sighing.
"Does my teasing bother you? I was under the impression you enjoyed the attention" He winked at her casually, looking up at the sky, before returning his gaze to her.

Alexi smiled, carrying Maria upstairs to their room, before gently lying her on the bed.
"It certainly does" He agreed, kissing her cheek as he stripped himself of his clothes, before flopping on the bed next to her.
"G'd night love" He said gently, rolling himself in the blankets and slowly drifting to 'sleep'.

Keith sighed, sliding under the blankets as Alayna brushed her hair.
"Night" The exahusted Angel murmured, his blue eyes flickering shut as he fell into a dreamless sleep. Keith rarely dreamed now that he had been inducted back into heaven, though he did occasionally.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:57 am

Kristen laughed, hearing Demitri growl. Good to know she could still sneak up and surprise him like that.
"My mind games, you would find completely simple, if you just listened carefully to what I said." Kristen protested with a smirk. She leaned foward to repay the favor of the kiss he had teased her with just seconds ago.
"It bothers me to a point because you constantly leave me wanting more." Kristen whispered softly. Her hands were still cupping his face gently, as if she were going to kiss him again. Kristen gave him a lighter kiss then the previous one thought before pulling away and smirking down at him.

Maria sighed deeply, settling down into the bed as Alexi set her down. She couldn't be bother with changing her clothes at the moment. She simply pulled the blankets around her, closed her eyes and she was out.

Alayna smiled and nodded to Keith. He fell asleep nearly instantly, as she had thought. Sighing, Alayna flicked the light off at her bedside table and slid down on the bed. Pulling the blankets up over her, Alayna closed her eyes and tried to sleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 pm

Demitri shrugged, "Meh" He teased, allowing her to tease him all she wanted.
"I see I'm not the only tease, but don't forget, I have self control, you however.." He trailed off, winking at her, before scooping her up.
"C'mon love, let's go back to the villa" He said rather suddenly, a mildly annoyed expression appearing on his face as he carried her towards shore. Stooping, her still in his arms, he snagged her wrap, not wanting to leave it on the beach.
Muttering in annoyance, the tall vampire headed towards the villa at a brisk pace, keeping Kristen crushed against him, protectively now.
Only once they were inside did he set her down, after bolting the door. Dashing around at top speed, the vampire locked all the doors and windows, before returning to her side, his expression dark and dangerous now.
"Upstairs" He muttered gently, prodding her in the direction of the stairs, him moving behind her, hovering protectively.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:24 pm

Kristen frowned. She didn't miss the annoyance that crossed over his face to suddenly before disappearing.
"What's wrong?" she asked quietly, glancing over her shoulder caustiously. Kristen decided against protesting with Demitri as he carried her, first out of the water, then up the beach towards the villa, and then inside.
Once she was set down, Kristen wrapped her arms around her, shivering slightly. She was still soaking wet, and now that the sun was down, the place was much cooler. She watched as Demitri moved around, a blurr to her eyesight as he closed the windows and bolted the doors.

"Demitri what's going on?" Kristen asked, notcing now how protectively he was hovering around her. She stared at him a moment before obeying and going upstairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:30 pm

Demitri waited until Kristen was upstairs, before he finally began to calm, even if it was just a minimal amount.
"Werewolves, there was a large group of them not far from us when we were in the water" He said, wrapping a towel around her absentmindedly. He could see her shivering, and the last thing he wanted was for her to get sick.
"They were getting a little to close for my comfort level, and I figured our combined scents would interest them, hence the locked doors. It wont stop them, but it should prove to be daunting enough to make them go away" He said, smiling crookidly at her, water still dripped down him, so he didn't hug her, due to her own coldness.
"Have a hot shower or bath, warm up" He said, though he was still beyond aggitated. Werewolves always set Demitri off, especially after his experience a few years back.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:54 pm

Kristen shuddered as Demitri explained what was wrong. "Lovely." she murmured, still shivering and soaked. She wrapped the towel around her tightly, glad for any little bit of warmth. She sighed deeply and nodded, understanding now what was wrong.
"Do werewolves and vampires hate each other so much that a whole pack will go after one vampire and his mate?" Kristen murmured softly, frowning. That seemed a little extreme to Kristen. She could understanding

"Oo...a bath sounds good..." Kristen murmured, smiling softly at the idea of it. She nodded and walked into the bathroom, turning the water as hot as possible and sitting to wait for the tub to fill up.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:00 pm

Demitri sighed, "Yes, it does. I had a whole pack go after me alone, a few years ago. You remember" He said gently, "When I didn't come back to school for months, that's where I got my scars from" He said, following her into the washroom to keepy her company for the time being. He smiled lightly, though it was mildly forced, his anxiety reaching higher points now that he had not just himself to worry about, but Kristen and his unborn child.
"I believe the fact that we're in a very public place will prevent an attack however" He said, kissing her cheek before wandering out of the room to keep an eye on things.

He sighed, trying to quell his fear. Demitri despised werewolves, and in a sense, they terrified him. He bit his lip, he'd be strong now, for Kristen and their child, this would be fine. He glanced out the window, keeping an eye on the wolves, whom were in human form.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:41 pm

Kristen winced at the memory. The image of the scars on Demitri's back flashed in her mind and she sighed deeply. "Yes...I remember..." Kristen said softly. That wasn't exactly a pleasant memory to think about. Flexing her fingers gently, Kristen let them sit under the hot water. Despite the fact that the tub was still filling, Kristen tossed the towel to the floor and sunk into the hot water anyway. She was freezing.

The water was hot at first, but Kristen was glad for it. It wasn't enough to burn, but she thawed out almost instantly. Letting her hair down, Kristen sunk under the water for a moment to rinse out the salt water from her hair. Surfacing, Kristen sighed and descided to just sit and soak in the heat and warmth of the water.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:48 pm

Demitri sighed, closing the washroom door for her sake, and well, modesty and what not. He flopped down on the bed, still caught up in thoughts of werewolves and his being attacked. So far it seemed the wolves had little interest in him and Kristen, but he didn't think that meant anything. They were liable to attack on a moment\s notice, and if or when that happened, they had to be ready. He growled in annoyance, damn them anyway, for wrecking his honeymoon. He sighed, pushing the thoughts away. The honeymoon would continue, he'd make sure everything went fine, and that Kristen had a good time.

Sighing, the vampire began to relax, drifting in and out of his sleep like state as he waited for Kristen to come join him. He didn't fully relax, he didn't trust the werewolves that much, but so far they seemed more intent on running on the beach and having a good time then paying attention to the vampire and his mate.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:00 pm

Kristen glanced up as Demitri closed the bathroom door. She sighed and closed her eyes as she sat in the warm water. It wasn't until Demitri started to relax that Kristen felt drowsy. She didn't want to fall asleep in the tub, so she forced herself out and drained the water. Finding a dry towel, Kristen wrapped that around herself and took another to dry her hair with. After squeezing most of the water from her hair, Kristen merely tired her half curling locks up into a bun.

Kristen dried most of herself off, though she kept the towel wrapped around her as she walked back out into the bedroom. She ruffled through her suitcase for a pair of underwear and a tank top to quickly put on. She shivered lightly, since the heat of the bath made the outside world seem cooler to her. Somewhat dressed, Kristen crawled up onto the bed beside Demitri. She leaned over him and kissed him softly, in a somewhat reassuring kind of way before laying down next to him.
"We'll be alright." she murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:07 pm

Demitri's eyes fluttered open for a moment as Kristen kissed him, "I know we will" He mumbled, shifting and stretching out, his scarred back to her now. He shifted about, trying to get comfortable amongst the blankets, it was late, and he was sure they had plenty of things to do tomorrow. He knew Kristen wanted to sightsee, and who could blame her? He'd make sure she got to do everything she wanted here, as who know how long she'd be able to be up and about doing stuff. With what Sven had said, any day now she'd become much larger, the child developing rapidly, and then they'd have to be careful.

A small smile slid onto his face as the vampire drifted in and out of sleep, his thoughts focused on the faceless child he could visualize in Kristen's arms. He sighed, looking relaxed and content as the memories of what was to come began to play in his mind.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:23 pm

Kristen chuckled at Demitri, glad that he was conten and relaxed now. She sighed, slididng under the blanekts next to him. As she wrapped her arm around his waist and pulled herself closer, Kristen closed her eyes. She wasn't that tired, though she knew Demitri sort of was. She just wanted to be close to him like she was now. Sighing contently, Kristen smiled. For a while she drifted off in thought.

She wondered what they would do tomorrow...of the places they could go see or the things they could do. There was a dull ache that started in her lower stomach, and for a moment, Kristen panicked. After a while though, the pain subsided. Kristen ran her hand over her abdomen, to find that she was merely developing more. Good to know. She wouldn't panic next time it happened. That took her thoughts towards the baby. Kristen grinned softly and drifted off to sleep wondering if they would have a boy or a girl.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:28 pm

Demitri sighed, shaking the foginess of sleep away as he sat up, glancing down at Kristen with a happy smile. It was early, but the vampire never could 'sleep' for a long time. Pulling the blankets around her, he double checked the werewolf situation, which seemed fairly safe right now, before sliding into the shower. Sighing in content, he let the stream of water, whether it was warm or cold, hit his shoulders, begining to relax his tensed muscles.
Sighing, he eventually slid free, a towel wrapped around his waist as he looked at Kristen, a small smile on his face. He still couldn't believe it, that she was his, forever.

He let the towel drop from his waist as he used it to towel dry his hair, before walking unashamedly naked towards the suitcase, digging for clothes, though he tried to stay quiet for Kristen's sake He figured she needed her sleep, especially since it looked like she had developed quiet a bit over night.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:58 pm

Kristen groaned as her body forced her to wake up. Laying on her side, Kristen wrapped her arms tighter around the pillow that had replaced Demitri when he'd left the bed. It was somewhat of a habit for Kirsten, needing to hold something while she slept. The fact that Demitri was no longer in the bed with her was what started to wake her body up. Her eyes flickered for a moment and she yawned, stretching like a cat who had been forced from it's nap.

Blinking back blurry vision, Kristen rolled softly onto her back with another yawn and stretch. She looked around curiously, smiling once she realized where she was and seeing Demitri.
"Good morning Mr. Draq." she murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:03 pm

Demitri was just sliding on a pair of shorts when Kristen spoke.
"Mmm, morning Mrs.Draq" he replied with an easy smile. "What are you doing up so early?" He asked curiously, dark eyes dancing as he looked at her. "How are feeling?" He asked, sitting down on the bed and sliding his arms around her, holding her lightly against him, her back pressed to his bare chest. He wrapped his arms around her midsection, in order to hold her, and was rather suprised at the sudden difference. He bit his lip, waiting to see what she said, how she reacted, before giving his own opinions.

Kristen was much larger then she had been last night, it was obvious that she was pregnant now, very obvious. He was slightly worried, perhaps they wouldn't be able to do some of the things he had planned, and on top of that, at this rate, they may have to leave early, or fly Sven in.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:13 pm

Kristen grinned and chuckled tiredly. She hardly noticed that Demitri picked her up since she felt so comfortable and at ease in Demitri's arm.
"Mmm, couldn't sleep anymore." Kristen muttered. "Baby kept kicking..." she was responding in somewhat of a haze, hardly realizing what she was saying, though it was entirely true. After Kristen had fallen asleep, the dull pain had returned, though she'd slept through it. When Demitri left, Kristen was instantly uncomfortable, and then the baby started kicking. It wasn't enough to hurt, but Kristen noticed it.

As Demitri's had wound around her stomach, the baby gave another soft kick. Kristen sucked in a breath and laughed.
"Did you feel that?" Kristen asked softly, her eyes closed as she leaned against Demitri.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: