HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 with x_fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:30 pm

Demitri let Kristen pull him up for a kiss, he sighed, smiling.
"Well, if you need anything..." He chuckled, she knew the rest, so he didn't bother finishing the sentence.
"Love, If someone had told me two years ago I'd be in this situation, a wife, a child, a baby on the way, I would have called the insane asylum" He chuckled, "Because I would have thought they were nuts" He pulled her close.
"What about you? Would you have believed this?" He asked her curiously, a small smile on his lips as he waited for her answer.

Keith chuckled as Maddie actally shifted into her husky form. He sighed, running his fingers through her fur, looking at her as she looked at him pleadingly.
"Well, I can't really do much for you when your in this form" He teased Maddie.
He glanced at Maria, "So where did they go again? Dubai?" He asked, smiling lightly. "I bet she was suprised, since she had no idea, and probably didn't expect Dubai, it doesn't seem like a honeymoon place"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:44 pm

Kristen laughed as Demitri answered her question. She sighed Andean her fingers through her hair. She looked around, thinking about the answer to that question. Kristen realized how much she had changed in the year she had been with Demitri, and now that she was his wife.
"I don't know." Kristen murmured softly as she continued to stare at the ceiling. "I wouldn't believe them, that much I know." she said with a deep sigh. Her hand wandered down to her stomach and she looked up at Demitri with a rare deep gleam in her eyes. "Thank you, Demitri." she murmured.

Maddie settled down, content with Keith petting her. Her tail wagged steadily, showing that being pet was all she wanted.
"Dubi?" Alayna murmured frowning deeply.
"Relax, they're in a better part of the city." Maria said, seeing the look on Alaynas face. "He was certain she would enjoy it there." Maria said to Keith with a shrug. It didnt seem like much of a honeymoon vacation spot to her either. But so long as the couple was happy, Maria wouldn't protest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:49 pm

Demitri looked up at Kristen, confused.
"Thanks for what? What did I do?" He asked, smiling at her and wrapping his arms around her, letting her cuddle against him. He sighed, enjoying just holding her, though his eyes shone with confusion and affection.
"Tell me?" He asked, sitting up a bit straighter. Despite being a vampire, Demitri really wasn't good at sitting still, it was nearly impossible for him. His brown hair hung in his eyes as he looked at Kristen pleadingly, a small smile dancing over his pale lips.

Sven shook his head, "Dubai has one to the top ten best resorts in the world" He said with a small grin, "That's why they went there, Demitri didn't want to be generic, but he made sure it was safe" He said, chuckling.
Keith nodded, "Yea, I had heard that the resort is really nice, and safe" He murmured, still petting Maddie gently.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Kristen wet her lips softly. She sat up slowly, keeping the sheets around her as she drew her knees closer to her chest. She wrapped her arms around them and rested her head on her knees, looking at Demitri.
"For everything you've done." Kristen said quietly. "You may not realize it now, but you have done so much for me. There were dozen of times where you could have easily gotten up and just walked away with everything I put you through, but you didn't..." Kristen cursed softly as the sting of tears came to her eyes and her voice shook with the emotions in her chest. She took a deep breath before looking back at Demitri with a happy smile. "Thank you for everything. You've made my life unbeleiveablly perfect."

Maria nodded in agreement with Sven. "I went there once. The place is gorgeous but I prefer Espainia."
"Oh you would you bloody Spaniard." Carlos said with a smirk. Alayna laughed. It was great to have the two siblings together. Mostly because they were polar opposites and bickered over everything.
"just because we lived in Britian for half a century doesn't make me a bloody English woman." Maria said.
"no, but pretty close." Alayna said, laughing since Maria's English accent suddenly appeared.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:05 pm

Demitri shifted, watching Kristen curiously, his eyes going wide.
"Oh love" He said, wrapping his arms around her and drawing the girl, his wife, into his lap. He sighed, kissing her cheek.
"You don't have to thank me for anything, I'd do it a thousand times over if it meant I'd get to spend the rest of my existence with you" He said gently, "You've made my life complete" He said, huggign her lightly, "I'm happy I've made you happy, it means the world to me" He said gently.

"You would prefer Spain' Alexi said, him and Vlad done with the game now.
"Well, since we're talking about where we prefer, I advocate Russia" Vlad teased, nudging Alexi who was laughing.
"I agree with Vlad' Maria's soulmate said with a grin.
Keith chuckled, "Hm, I have no idea, I've never been to England or Spain, so, I'm gonna say Russia' He said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:20 pm

Kristen sniffed and chuckled at her emotional state as Demitri pulled her closer. She wrapped her arms around his neck, resting her head on his shoulder as he held her. She listened and nodded but didn't trust herself to say anything lest her voice gov out or her emotions build up and betray her.althought Kristen had changed, she still didn't like the thought of crying for any reason. She just kept her was in the nook of Demitris neck and shoulder and let him hold her.

"Oh you Neanderthal." Maria half hissed as she looked at Alexi. She was only joking, it was all good fun.
Carlos laughed. "If you could see the look on your face. Complete betrayal. I wonder if Julius himself looked as such." Carlos teased.
Alayna covered her mouth and waist as she laughed blistering to all the vampires was pure comedy.
"hey what about America?" Alayna asked, tiling her head curiusly once her laughing fit was under control.
"Do NOT get Carlos started on the Americans..." Maria said, shaking her head in warning.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:28 pm

Demitri sighed, holding Kristen lightly, he could feel her emotinal state, and he knew Kristen hated crying.
"Love, you're ridiculous" He said softly, "You do realize being pregnant makes you much more emotional" He said gently, shifting a bit in order to kiss her forhead, before settling back and holding her against him contently, not wanting her to be upset anymore. He sighed, glancing outside, the sun was just begining to set, and the sunset was amazing. He kissed her again, "Do you want me to put a movie on or something love?" He asked, trying to lighten her mood.

Alexi rolled his eyes, "I'm not a neanderthal" He grumbled, looking at Carlos. "I tend to not hold very good memories of this place, so I prefer Russia" He chuckled, shrugging his shoulders and smiling.
Keith looked at Carlos, "What do you have against the states? I mean besides the usual stuff?" He asked curiously, chuckling.
He didn't really have much of an opinion on places to live, since well, in his mind, there was only one place to live, though none of them, bar Alayna would ever see it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:28 pm

"I'm ridiculous?" Kristen asked, pushing herself away from Demitri's neck to look at him. Her eyes were strained from holding back the tears, though a few were already making steady streams down her cheecks.
"Don't tell me that just because your heart stopped beating that you don't have feelings anymore." she said, her voice strained a bit though she cracked a laugh at herself as she wiped the tears from her face. Kristen blinked a few times in an attempt to keep the others tears away and she realized the sun was streaming straight on her face. She winced before a cloud moved into the path and she had a clear view of the sunset. The sky was painted in deep orange, red, and pinks; the cloud added purple into the mix and Kristen was awed entirely. "Wow..." Kristen sighed, wrapping her arms around his neck and resting her head on his shoulder, eyes still staring at the sky.

Maria smirked at Alexi to show she was only teasing. She groaned lightly when Keith enticed Carlos about the States.
"If I may, Big Brother." Maria said as Carlos went to open his big mouth. "Carlos fought in the American's Revolutionary War for Britian....he hasn't fully recoverd from the betrayal." Maria said, in her usual dramatic fashion.
"You're kidding right?" Alayna asked with a laughing disbelief. Carlos took a deep breath and glanced back at Alayna.
"You're not telling me you actually believe those ridiculous stories they write in those pathetic history books?" Carlos answered in return. Maddie blinked, shifting back to her human form as she looked from one person to another with a curious look.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:02 pm

Demitri smirked, "No, I still have emotions, though, as we 'age' some vampires do fall out of touch with what once made the human" He explained, looking at her seriously.
"I've seen it happen, though, it doesn't happen to all" He said with a small grin, kissing her cheek and wiping away a few stray tears.
"It is very beautiful, though, it pales in comparison to you" He poked her lightly, though he let her hang off of him, enjoying the view. He did enjoy sunrise and sunset, the sky never looked the same, and he had seen thousands of them, and to this day, they still enthraled him.

Alexi chuckled, "History books, my dear Alayna, are highly inaccurat" He said with a grin.
"Ask any of us, I mean, the nonsense they come up with for Ancient Rome is horrendus" He said with a small grin.
"Or Ancient Greece for that matter" Sven piped up.
"I fought in the Sparta, Athenia war, with Vlad, completely ridiculous what they've come up with" He said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:08 pm

"Hmm..I'll have to fix that." Kristen murmured as Demitri held her, kissed her, brushed away her tears. Kristen smiled in a way that resembled Madison when she was shy and withdrawn, crawling back into her shell at the flattering and the caring Demitri was giving her.
"You're such a hopeless romantic." Kristen murmured, nudging him playfully with a light laugh before following his gaze back towards the sky.

Alayna sighed. "Well, they don't exactly have much to go off of when it comes to establishing the history recoreds." she murmured. "It's not like you left behind a detailed inscription of what happened every year in that particular society." she said with a shrug.
"She has a point." Maria murmured, her chin in her hands. "Not everything stands well the test of time as we do." she said with a soft sigh.
Carlos tilted his head in slight agreement with a helpless shrug. It wasn't the greatest thing to dwell on how much time had passed. Sometimes the memories were painful.
"You should write a book then." Alayna said, smirking at Sven and Vlad.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:13 pm

Demitri sighed, "Oh?" He chuckled, looking at her with an amused expression.
"You're a dork" He grumbled, "Though yes, I suppose I am a hopeless romantic" He teased, kissing her cheek before stretching out on the bed.
"Mmm, so, now what?" He asked, looking at her, a small soft escaping him as he glanced around the room. He was never good at just sitting still.

Sven smirked, "Actually, I have many records of my life back then, I just don't feel like going to some museum and putting them on display" He rolled his eyes.
"Not to mention, writing a book would draw attention to things no one except those alive back then could know" Vlad grumbled.
"Our lives must remain a mystery to keep our species hidden"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:35 pm

"Demitri, my love, I think this has already been established." Kristen said, sitting up though still wrapped in his arms. She straddled him gently, and linked her hands behind his neck. "I am I dork, however, I am your dork, therefore you must deal with my dorkiness." She said with a smirk. After a moment she laughed and shook her head, pulling him close enough to kiss him feircely, almost possively before pulling away and resting her forehead against his.
"Whatever you want my love," she said softly and quiely.

Alayna nodded and stared off distantly for a moment. It came o her attention how much these people, sitting beside her, appear not five years older then her, were in fact older than some of thes European countries. She sighed in awe of the thought and shook her head in amazement. "The things you must have witnessed." She mused.
"You have no idea." Maria said with a nod and a roll of her eyes.
"Well! Enough of that somber conversation, who-" but Carlos nudged Maria in the midst of her loud speech and nodded to the little gir aleep in Keith's lap.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:51 pm

Demitri was suprised by the fierceness, posessiveness of Kristen's kiss, though he grinned.
"Hmm, well there are many things I want, but most are completely trivial at this point" He said softly, winking at her.
"Is there anything you'd like to do outside the room?" He asked curiously, wondering if she maybe wanted to go look around outside, or if she wanted to continue to just lie in bed.

"We bored her to sleep" Alexi said, shaking his head and laughing softly. He stretched out, winking at Maria playfully. Keith chuckled, "You know, you all talk about being so old, but I have you all trumped" he teased, "None of you saw the very first day of the planet" He chuckled.
"Maybe I should write a book"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:27 pm

"Trivial?" Kristen echoed, raising an eye brown gently. She sighed and pulled back from Demitri for a moment to look around. Maybe it would be a good idea to get up and out of bed for at least a while. Pulling the sheets around her like a Roman toga, Kristen slipped from the bed and walked out to the balconey. The sun was still setting, though the sky was growing dark now. Kristen smiled and looked around below them. Leaning against the railing, Kristen turned to look up. There was a decent climb up to the rooftop.
"Hey Demitri, can you give me a hand?" Kristen asked. The thought of shifting made her sick at the moment, but Kristen wanted a bird's eye view of the place. The next best thing was the top of the roof. Any other time, Kristen would climb it herself. But in her current conditon, Demitri would probably be mad at her attempting that on her own.

"Children her age rarely understand things of which we speak." Maria said with a soft shrug. She winked back at Alexi before turning her gaze on Keith as he spoke. Compared to the angel, Maria was as old as Madison.
Alayna chuckled at this and sighed. "Maybe you should." she mused.
"That would be an interesting read.." Maria murmured, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:42 pm

Demitri sighed, "Yes, trivial" He muttered, watching her wander onto the balcony.
"With what?" He asked, wandering out to her and looking around. He had no idea what she wanted, but he'd help. He was, actually, relieved that she had asked him for help, knowing Kristen, she was probably about to throw herself off of the balcony or something. His arms slid around her from behind.
"What can I do for you?"

Keith chuckled, "I do believe if I wrote a book, all of heaven would come down on me and beat me with it" He said, shrugging.
"We so often forget that the oldest one of us here is you" Vlad said softly. It was true, Keith's personality made Vlad and the others classify him as one of the young ones, like Kristen or Alayna, when in actuality, he was the oldest being, well one of three, on earth at that moment.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:05 pm

Kristen smiled at Demitri before pointing up at the roof. "I'm sure there's probably an amazing view from the top of the roof." she said softly as Demitri came out to the balcony with her. She grinned up at him before nodding to the roof.
"I'd climb up myself, but...I don't think you'd very happy about that..." Kristen said with a softly laugh as Demitri's arms wounded around her.

Alayna couldn't help but laugh at that thought. She looked at Keith and shook her head, still chuckling to herself. "That would be a sight to behold." she muttered.
Maria nodded in agreement to Vlad. "Not that we don't respect you." Maria said. She shrugged before looking back down at Maddie.
"I can take her upstairs if you'd like." Maria said, nodding from Keith to the sleeping child in his lap.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:09 pm

Demitri smirked, "You thought right" He said, scooping her up in his arms. Bending his legs, he agiley leapt, landing gracefully on the roof, thankful their villa was so secluded.
"Here we go" He said, setting her down and sitting down, legs dangling over the edge.
"It is an amazing view" He said, gesturing for her to come sit with him, his arms indicating his lap, if she so chose. He was overly relieved she had asked him to help her, the idea of her scaling a bulding while pregnat was definately unappealing.

Keith shook his head.
"No, it's fine" He said, smiling at her lightly. "I haven't seen her in such a long time" He said, glancing at Maria and shrugging.
"Besides, I think she's comfortable. I know you don't mean me any disrespect Maria, I don't take any of that personally" He said gently.
"Good, cause the old fart jokes are going to start coming fast" Alexi teased.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:57 pm

Kristen grinned. "And sometimes you say I hardly know you." she muttered, wrapping her arms tightly around Demitri's neck as he picked her up and lifted them both to the roof. She laughed afterwards, and stood on her own two feet in order to fix her make-shift dress. Blowing a strand of wavy hair from her face, Kristen sucked in a breath of awe as her eyes scanned over the horizone. She had been right; everything always looked better from a birds eye view. Demitri's movements caught her attention, and she looked away from the sky, to down at her husband.
Smirking, Kristen complied, and settled down in Demitri's arms. At this height, and at the edge of a roof-top, and pregnat, Kristen would trust no one else to hold her then Demitri. She knew full heartedly that he would do everything in his power to protect her and keep her safe. Knowing this, Kristen wrapped her arms around his neck, resting her head on his shoulder, watching the last rays of sunlight disappear entirely from the sky.

Maria smiled fondly, looking down at the contently sleeping child. "She did miss you." Maria murmured, remembering the few times the little one had awoken, despressed and sadden from a night mare. Maddie had a vivid imagination on top of that all knowing mind of hers. The two had not been a pleasent combination after Keith's departure. Plus, Alayna had been in such a state of mind that Maddie had taken over some of the emotional burders.
"She's to start school in the fall." Maria said, knowing that Maddie was now five, and old enough to attend at the very least pre-school.
"Is there a school Demitri and Kristen can send her to?" Alayna asked curiously.
"Oh several. However, ones that are close to her home in Russia, I'm not so sure. There are however plenty across Europe. Most offere room and board, same as the prep-school you attended." Carlos said, with a simple shrug.
"Alexi be nice. Men get sensitive in old age." Maria said, grinning at her repremanding joke. She gave Keith's shoulder a light pat to show she was only joking before going into the kitchen for something to drink.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:03 pm

Demitri sighed, feeling immensely better now that Kristen was back, safe, in his arms. He would trust her to no one else at this point, and felt better knowing where she was. He kissed her cheek, enjoying her warmth as the two watched the dying rays of the sunset.
"You were right love, much better then from the balcony or the beach, though, overall, I'd say something like that would be incredible from any standpoint" He said, watching the people on the beach now. Many were staying, because despite the sun's absence, the place was still hot. Midnight swimming was popular, so he figured people would be on the beach until the wee hours of the morning.

"They have her enrolled in one not far from the house" Alexi pipped up, having helped pick the school.
"Its for our kind, just for the younger ones. So it's like regular public school, dropped off in the morning, home around noon" He said, smirking and sticking his tounge out at Maria.
"That's good, I doubt her and Demitri could stand the seperation" Keith muttered, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:53 am

"You learn where the better views are when it comes to being a shifter." Kristen murmured softly, settling back against Demitri's hard chest. She flexed her fingers lightly, pulling the sheets back around her tightly. She laughed at herself for having made a dress out of the soft linens. Turning her eyes back to the sky, Kristen sighed, deeply happy, and watching in silence as the sun disappeared altogether.
"Oh, we have to call Maddie..." Kristen murmured suddenly, sitting up slowly to look at Demitri. She had nearly forgotten, comfortable and near sleep in Demitri's hold.

"They seem to be dealing fine." Maria noticed. "They've been gone for a full day and their much farther away now then the school is from the house."
"It is their honeymoon little sister." Carlos said. "Grownups tend to want a bit of privacy during such a time yea?"
Maria rolled her eyes and smacked her brother lightly in the head. Though she was very glad to see him.
"Have you anything better to do then sit here and critize my every statement?" Maria asked.
"Oh yea, but their not nearly as much fun." Carlos said with a smirk. Alayna laughed and shook her head. Sighing, she stood up and nodded a goodnight before going upstairs. Maria watched her curiously before looking at Keith.
"Is everything alright?" Maria asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:05 pm

Demitri sighed, sliding his phone from his pocket.
"Here you go love, feel free to call her" He said, kissing her lightly, a small smile on his face. He figured it was time for Maddie to go to bed anyway. He smniled lightly, watching her with a warm, happy expression. He didn't mind her calling Maddie, in fact, he wanted to speak to his daughter anyway, make sure everything was going well.

Keith glanced at Maria, watching Alayna leave after all the siblings teasing one another.
"I dont think so" He said, frowning and shrugging.
"She's probably just tired, I've been a bit of a bed hog lately" He said with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:24 pm

Kristen grinned as Demitri once again, supplied Kristen with whatever she needed and wanted. Even if it was a trifle as handing over his cell phone for her use. Sighing contently, Kristen scrolled through his contacts to find the house number in Italy before pressing the device to her ear and waiting paitently as the dial tone sounded. Muttering softly about the sound being extremely loud so close to her ear, Kristen turned down the in-call volume though that hardly helped.

Carlos nodded to Keith before looking at Maria as the phone rang again. He glanced over at the clock to notice the time and smirked. Time...such a thing always flew quickly before the disappearance was even realized.
Maria sighed. "That'll be Kristen I'm sure..." she murmured, and since she felt no need for a rushing pressure, walked into the kicthen lesuriely to answer the phone.

"You do realize darling that it's unhealthy to make so many phonecalls during your honeymoon?" Maria answered, bypassing the hello's and how do you do's to gain a laugh from Kristen on the other end.
"I promised Maddie I would call before she went to bed." Kristen explained.
"Well you misjudged the time, which I'm sure can be partially blamed on Demitri. The little one has already gone to bed. She fell asleep just an hour ago."
"Sheesh, what did you do to her to wear her out so soon?" Kristen asked.
"You haven't sat through one of my brother's historical lectures have you? Demitri, you should tell her about them." Maria said, knowing full well that Demitri could hear the whole conversation.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:46 pm

Demitri watched Kristen, a content smile on his face as he listened to her mutter about the dial tone. He knew she'd adjust in time, she just needed to allow her body to understand all the new changes. He chuckled, hearing Maria on the other end.
"Urgh, no. I can barely sit through one of those without falling into a coma" He responded to her statement about Carlos. Like Maria, he understood she could hear him just fine.
"Well, either way, tell Maddie we love her, and we'll try to call her again tomorrow evening" He said, raising an eyebrow at Kristen, as if seeking her approval.

Keith sighed, rubbing his eyes and glancing at Maddie.
"I suppose I'll put her to bed then" He muttered, scooping the little girl up, barely moving her, as he made his way towards her room, settling her in bed and covering her up, before wandering off to join Alayna.
"Well, that was an improvement" Alexi muttered, Sven nodding in agreement.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:59 pm

"I heard that!" Carlos called, loud enough that Maria could definatly here, and possibly Demitri. Carlos didn't want to be too loud as to wake the sleeping child still in Keith's lap. He smirked though at his sister laughter in the kitchen. Looking up at Keith, Carlos nodded, watching for a moment before turning his gaze back to the Russain brothers.
"War is never an ease conflict to over come...no matter how many of the battles you've won." he mused

Kristen chuckled, listening to Demitri and Maria go back and forther, and she faintly heard Carlos interject something.
"You vampires are ridiculous." Kristen muttered, though she looked up at Demitri with a specific fondess in her eyes to show that she didn't mean that whole heartedly.
"Ah and yet you practically settled amoungst our ranks." Maria said with a soft tsk of her teeth. "Yes, I shall send her the message. I'm sure it will reassure her in the morning when she discovers she missed your call. Don't worry about her though, we're taking care of her, and Alexi's spoiling her in your stead Demitri." Maria added with a chuckle. "Enjoy youre honeymoon."
Kristen smiled softly. "Thanks Maria." she said before hanging up the phone. "Well, she's taking the seperation well then." Kristen murmured, handing the device back to Demitri.

Contrary to popular belief, Alayna had not been tired when she went upstairs to the bedroom. She was in fact, at the present, sketching softly in her book. Her brows were knitted together in consentration and slight furstration as she worked at her present artwork. Hearing the door open, Alayna slowly finished what she could before putting the pad away.
"Turning in for the night?" Alayna asked with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:07 pm

Demitri rolled his eyes.
"Perhaps if you made the stories more interesting, people would be inclined to listen" He called to Carlos, before chuckling to let his friend know he meant no harm. He glanced at Kristen, letting his eyebrows rise at her.
"Hmm, I wouldn't say vampires are the only ridiculous creatures out there" He poked her teasingly, before watching her hang up the phone.
"So love, what would you like to do?" He asked curiously, letting his eyes drift from her to the beach down below, watching the people with a calm expression.

Alexi nodded, "We all know that, but I think fighting demons, like he does, takes a different toll on your body" He said gently.
"Something like, being exposed to absolute evil, it can't be healthy" Sven nodded, "Of course, Not only is the body affected in a situation like that, but also the soul"

Keith was surprised to find Alayna still awake.
"I haven't decided yet, figured I might watch TV or read. Don't stop drawing on my account" He said gently. Keith had stopped drawing at his induction back into heaven, though he was sure if he wanted to, he still could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: