HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 with x_fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 12, 2010 1:32 pm

Demitri growled playfully at Kristen.
"Tease' He grumbled, "Yes I can take care of my stuff" He chuckled at the shirt comment.
"That's your fault, not mine. I warned you about dating a vampire" He said, sitting up and chuckling. Clothes, mainly Kristen's shirts lay around the room, shredded, not even shirts anymore. He picked one up. "I don't even think we could use these as rags" He said, smirking for a moment. He looked over at her dress, "I owe you a dress however" He said, smirking. He had destroyed that first, but Kristen had kept it, he didn't know why though. He began to load his stuff uncerimoniously into the bag.
"Early flight, we have to be at the airport by six" He told her, "Sven's picking us up when we land" It was a six hour flight from Italy to Russia, just because of where in Russia they lived.

Keith smirked, "You must have, you're missing your favorite actor" He teased, shaking his head and sighing. He smiled as she kissed him, wrapping his arms around her tighter.
"Watch your movie" He said, eating another nacho with a grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 12, 2010 1:41 pm

Kristen smirked, picking up another shredded shirt, balling it up and throwing it at him. "Don't act like you hate it." she muttered, putting what clothes weren't torn to bits into her suitcase. At least this way, they had more room to bring back things Demitri had bought, or in todays case, won.
"Um, I think you warned me about teasing a vampire...." Kristen corrected. "The only thing I remember you warning me about, was how protective vampires are." she said, shrugging indifferently and throwing another torn shirt at him.
"Yuck.." Kristen muttered, hearing how early they needed to be awake. She groaned, hearing it was a six hour flight back. "Wonderful." she murmured, shaking her head and zipping up her partly full suitcase. She'd pack for Maddie later on.

Alayna rolled her eyes. "Kill joy." she teased, turning to watch the movie anyway. She could hear Keith munching on his nachos and smirked. She sighed, somewhat intune to Keith's smooth breathing behind her as she focused moreso on the movie. Alayna reached over, winding her fingers with Keith's gently, smiling at their intwined hands for a moment before looking back at the movie. She chuckled a bit as Iron Man blew things up and caused serious explosions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 12, 2010 1:48 pm

Demitri shrugged, "You know, brute strength is something you should have known about. You had known me for four years previous to dating" He teased, "Besides, you sort of asked for it with all the teasing" He said, begining to pack his own things. He sighed, he was actually an incredibly neat packer. He continued to fold his stuff, making sure everything was folded neatly. Sighing, he put his toiletries inside, looking over at Kristen.
"Sorry, but that way we don't land at two am at night" He said, "And you can sleep on the plane" He said, Maddie would probably crawl all over him for the duration of the flight, so Kristen could sleep.

Keith smirked, "Oh whatever" he sighed, "Wanna go with Sven to the airport tomorrow? Alexi and Maria are having a seperate car pick them up, so there's room for us" He offered. Alexi and Maria were apparently heading straight to some contractor. Maria, according to Sven was desperate to start construction on her summer home.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 12, 2010 3:02 pm

"You don't need brute strength to tare a shirt off..." Kristen muttered, shaking her head. She sat on the bed, watching him finish packing, since she was pretty much done. Glancing at the clock, Kristen nodded to herself. Maddie would probably sleep through the night at this point. Or she'd wake up at the ungodly hour of three and sneak into their bed.
Kristen nodded in silent defeat. The tickets were alredy bought, no sense in agrueing about flight times. "Alright." she murmured, laying back against the pillowed with a soft sigh. At least they'd be going back home.

Alayna's eyes widened and she turned around suddenly to look at Keith. "But what about-" she stopped as Keith answered her question. Maria and Alexi would have their own car, so there was plenty of room. Alayna grinned.
"That would be awesome. I miss them." Alayna said, laughing out how cheesy that sounded. It was true though. The past three weeks had felt like an eternity, what with Keith being sick and all. She missed hearing Maddie babbling about the house, and Kristen and Demitri always keeping up with her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 12, 2010 3:18 pm

Demitri smirked, "I win" He said with a small chuckle. He sighed, "Come on, let's go to bed. Well, you should go to bed" He said with a small grin. He had finished packing his own bag, "I can pack for Maddie, besides I'm quieter then you" He said, shrugging and sighing. He was already planning on having some things shipped home, including half of Maddie's stuffed animals home. He sighed, stretching out and smirking at her.
"Sleep" He said, picking her up and touching her in lightly. He kissed her forhead, Before wanding down to Maddie's room and staring to pack the little girl's clothes. He left out some loose, comfortable clothes for her to wear on the plane.

Keith smiled, "I can't believe you missed them" He said with a chuckle. He had missed them too, just not Maddie's constant worrying over him. Even when he was fine, she was a worrier, she made Alayna look reckless, and he wasn't looking forward to that.
"We can go pick them up with Sven" He reassured.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 12, 2010 4:35 pm

Kristen grinned. "Oh no, I win." She murmured, letting Demitri tuck her in. Kristen rolled her eyes.
"You're such a father..." she said, shaking her head and watching as Demitri left. She couldn't sleep without him though, and she wasn't really all that tired. Kristen sighed, pushing away the covers to pull off her tank top and capris, leaving her undergarments on and slipping back under the covers.

Maddie sucked in a breath, sensing rather than hearing that Demitri was in the room. "Daa?" She mumbled, still half asleep. She rubbed her eyes, rolling onto her back in the bedsheets.

Alayna rolled her eyes. "Don't pretend like you didn't miss them." She grumbled, resting back against him to watch the movie. She sighed and nodded.
"Do you know when they land?" Alayna asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 12, 2010 5:30 pm

Demitri smiled, hearing Maddie. He moved and was seated on the bed next to her.
"Hey sweetheart, I'm just getting your stuff ready for tomorrow. We're going home, remember?" He pulled the blankets back around her, tucking her back in and making sure her stuffed tiger was with her.
"We have to leave really early, so you gotta try and get some sleep, alright?" The plane left at six, which meant they had to be at the airport by five, at the latest. He kissed her forhead, waiting patiently to see if she fell asleep again.

Keith smirked, "They leave Italy at like six am, so they'll be here around noonish" He said, shrugging.
"I missed them, I just didn't miss them worrying about me" He admitted. He hated being fussed over.
"And Maddie's worse then you in that department"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Maddie mummbled something incoherently and nodded. She pulled her tiger closer to her, using it rather then her pillow. She smiled as Demitri tucked her back in, bring the covers up to her chin and sighing contently.
"Mkay..." she murmured, closing her eyes and falling back asleep instantly.

"Noon tomorrow?" Alayna asked, just to make sure she had things right. They still had time. She nodded gently, slipping into the movie as the better, more actiony parts started to roll. Alayna grinned to herself.
She blinked, hearing something about Maddie and her. "Huh?" she asked, turning to look back at Keith. "Maddie? Well, I guess that's cause of her gift. Ya know, sensing of emotional pain..." she murmured, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 12, 2010 7:37 pm

Demitri smiled, kissing Maddie's forhead before starting to work on her stuff again. Finishing up, he made sure she had a few things for the carry-on bag, and set the suite case in the hall. He checked the time, frowning, it was midnight, they had to leave in only four and half hours. Closing the bedroom door, though he left it a crack, he slid into bed with Kristen, wrapping his arms around her protectively and snuggling against her.

Keith chuckled, "Probably, it's still aggrivating to be watched by a six year old" He teased, stretching out and looking around, before returning his gaze to the movie.
"You really like this movie don't you" He commented tiredly. He was exahusted, already. Sighing, he closed his eyes, slumping lower on the couch, falling asleep next to Alayna.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 12, 2010 7:47 pm

Kristen julted a bit as Demitri's cold arms came around her bare skin. She had fallen into somewhat of a light sleep, and little changes woke her up instantly. She shuddered and shivered, before realizing Demitri was just coming into bed with her, and nothing was wrong. Kristen smiled, pulling the blanket back around her tighter and pressing herself closer against Demitri.
"Got everything?" she murmured tiredly, yawning quietly and rubbing her eyes. She opened one eye lazily, glancing at the clock before yawning again. Midnight, lovely.

Alayna shrugged. "We do what we do because we care." she murmured, though she was sure it probably would be aggrivated from time to time. She went back to watching the movie, so intent from having not watched it in a long time, that she didn't realize Keith was asleep until his breathing deepened and leveled out entirely.
When the movie was over, Alayna wiggled herself out from Keith's arms, and went to the bedroom. She came back with a blanket, turned off the DVD player and t.v screen before going back onto the bed, tossing the blanket over both of them and curcling up in his arms again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Demitri smirked, "Everything's fine" He said, kissing her cheek.
"Try to sleep some more, we have to get up soon" He said, shaking his head and frowning. He pulled the blankets around ehr tighter, feeling her shivering lightly. He sighed, closing his own eyes and letting his body relax. He began to zone out, his arms wrapped comfortably around Kristen. He rather enjoyed cuddling with her, particularly when they were both so relaxed.

Keith shifted, sprawling out on the couch as she moved. His eyes flickered for a moment as he felt the blanket and he sighed, content as Alayna crawled back into his arms. They tightened around him absentmindedly, but not to much. He sighed, his body twitching occasionally. His wings were sore again, just from behing 'trapped' and he sort of wanted to let them out. Subconciuosly he did so, his huge, semi-silver wings suddenly appearing and wrapping around him and Alayna, on top of the blanket.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 12, 2010 8:00 pm

"Mmm.." Kristen sighed as Demitri kissed her cheek and kept his arms around her. She didn't care about him pulling the blankets back around her since she was pretty much used to that at this point. Kristen snuggled deeper in the blankets, pressing herself closer to Demitri. She nodded distantly, closing her eyes and passing out almost instantly, wrapping in the growing warm blankets and Demitri's cool arms around her.

Alayna grinned as Keith's wings appeared. She wasn't really all that tired, though she had been awake since they'd returned from Polan. She reached up to his wings, brushing her fingers over the feathers gently. Alayna rested her head against Keith's chest, sighing contently, smoothing out his feathers, running her hands along his wings gently.
She sighed again, closing her eyes and falling asleep while brushing her fingers through his feathers.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 12, 2010 8:06 pm

Alexi sighed, sitting up on the bed.
"I can't wait to get home" He said, glowering at his casts. Sven said he'd take them off the minute he was off the plane, and then him and Maria were heading towards their contractor's house.
"No more casts" He said, smiling lightly and looking over at his girlfriend. She was packing the large bag they had brought between them, trying to find room for everything.

"Are you ready to get out of Italy?" He asked, he knew she loved traveling, but he also knew she was incredibly anxious to get home.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 12, 2010 8:14 pm

Maria was kneeling on her suitcase, using her dead weight to squish the stuffed suitcase shut and zip it closed. Once that was done, Maria fell back with a sigh. They were all packed now, and set for the morning. She looked up at Alexi, chuckling at how far away he looked right now. She was laying on the floor, he was sitting up on the bed. Almost a whole word apart.

"More or less." Maria said, shrugging. She was more worried about getting Alexi out of Italy. He had been good ever since they left Rome, but she wouldn't be able to fully relax until they were back in Russia. Starting up the construction of their house and club was another way to keep Alexi distracted.
"I won't mind coming back though." She said, sitting up then and climbing up onto the bed next to him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 12, 2010 8:20 pm

Alexi sighed, "Me neither" He did want to come back, he'd be ready next time, hopefully. He sighed, as she climbed on the bed with him. Stretching out he cuddled against her, using her lap as a pillow.
"Are you okay?" She sounded mildly apprehensive, which was fine by him, he figured she was worried about him, which was understandable, Demitri was worried too, he had heard the two of them talking, though both refused to tell him what about.

"Are you gonna tell me what you and Demitri were talking about last night?" He asked, shaking his head sighing. He looked at her, rolling over to look at her. He tried to look as pathetic as he could maange, but he doubted she'd cave, though maybe, if he was lucky.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 12, 2010 8:31 pm

Maria smirked, letting Alexi curl up in her lap. She chuckled, running her fingers through his hair gently, taking a deep breath.
"Yes, I'm alright." Maria murmured quietly. She continued to run her fingers through his hair, falling into a thoughtful silence then.

She blinked a few times, looking at Alexi in mild confusion. "Last night?" she asked, blinking. "Oh, he was just wondering how you were doing." she murmured, nodding to Alexi's casts. "I guess he's still healing from...Adrian, and he was just worried about you is all. I told him you were doing better now that you were out of Rome.."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 12, 2010 8:40 pm

Alexi winced, "Adrian" He nodded, "Makes sense" He sighed, "I can't believe I scared him that bad" He felt terrible, Sven and Vlad had been worried too.
"Damn" He grumbled, shaking his head and stretching out, glowering at his arms.
"I can't wait to go home. Sven said he'd take the casts off at the airport, and then we can go talk to our contractor. He want's to survey the property" He said, Maria had lots of plans, they had done lots of talking about it, and she had shown him her plans.

Demitri groaned, looking at the clock, four am, when he had planned on getting up. He slipped out of bed, careful not to wake Kristen. Frowning, he heard someone walking around, and from the size of the feet, he figured Maddie was up and about. It made sense, she had gone to bed at like five in the afternoon.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 12, 2010 8:52 pm

Maria smiled lightly. She wasn't going to say anything really. Demitri wasn't the only one Alexi had terrified. It was the main reason Maria wanted to get back to Russia and start working, hoping it would put Alexi back to his normal mid-set, no longer depressed.
"Oh awesome." Maria said, grinning at him gently. She nodded in agreement, not minding that they had to survey the property at all.

Maddie pattered across the hallway, fully dressed and wide awake. She opened the bedroom door gently, not wanting to wake up Kristen, knowing she was never awake this earlier.
"Demitri?" she murmured softly, wondering where he was, since she couldn't see him on the bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 12, 2010 9:05 pm

Alexi sighed, knowing Maria was also upset about him.
"I didn't think you'd mind. Normally they can do that without the owners overlooking them, but I had a feeling that you'd want to be there" He said, chuckling. Maria wanted to be there for everything, he sort of felt bad for the contractor.
"So, appartment is all purchased though" He said, showing her the paper. "So now we need to go furniture shopping. It's a pent house however" He said, showing her a picture of the place.

Demitri sighed, "Right here Maddie" He walked across the room scooping her up.
"Shh, dont wake up your mom" He said, walking downstairs, holding her in his arms.
"Come on kiddo, do you want something to eat?" He asked, he couldn't believe how awake she was. He had anticiapted her being sleepy, but nope, wide awake.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 12, 2010 9:16 pm

Maria sat more upright as Alexi started talking about the apartment. She took the papers, scanning them once before flipping to the picture of the penthouse. She nodded thoughtfully, already coming up with ideas for furniture designs. With certain things, Maria was very particular about, housing was one of them.
"Mkay, glad that's all in order. Not that I don't like living with your brother or anything." Maria added, grinning lightly. She could hear Demitri, downstairs with Madie, stirring up a cold breakfast by the smell of it.
"God save the queen, time to get going already?" Maria mumbled, glancing at the clock with wide eyes. "Huh, fancy that..."

Maddie grinned, reaching for Demitri to pick her up. She rested her head on his shoulder, glancing back into the bedroom, hearing Kristen stirring in the bed.
"Yea, I'm hungry. Do we have any ceral left?" She asked quiet still, even though they were downstairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 12, 2010 9:20 pm

Alexi burst out laughing.
"Did you just say god save the queen?" He asked, trying to control the volume of his laughter. Gods, she made him laugh. Sighing, he stretched out, "Not really, We have to leave here at four thirty to get to the airport on time, we have half an hour" He said with a small smile. He sighed, cuddling against Maria again, childishly demanding her attention.

Demitri chuckled, "Yea we have some cereal kiddo" He said, making her a bowl and setting her on the counter to eat.
"You gonna miss this place?" He asked, Maddie had really taken to Italy.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 12, 2010 9:28 pm

Maria rolled her eyes, flicking Alexi's ear gently. "Old habbits die hard love." She murmured. In London for the longest time, that was the most common expression and could mean anything from 'Gold bless you" to "oh my goodness" and Maria had picked up on the term fairly fast. Though in todays terms, the Queen was hardly refrenced, Maria still had a knack for it.
"Alright, half an hour then." she said, rolling her eyes gently as Alexi curcled in tighter to her. She sighed, wrapping her arms around him, kissing his head gently.

Maddie grinned, sitting at the table and digging into her bowl of ceral. She looked around and shrugged, crunching away on her breakfast.
"Eh. But we'll come back right?" Maddie asked, stirring around the last few bits of ceral floating in the milk before draining the bowl.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 12, 2010 9:34 pm

Alexi chuckled.
"Gods, Maria, you and your british says amuse me immensely" He teased, smiling as she kissed him. He felt babied, which was amusing. "Are you ever gonna stop worrying about me? Or are you actually going to miss these?" He teased, holding up the casts. Maria had seemed to enjoy taking care of him, which he was fine with, it had taken some adjusting too.
"Hopefully Dr. Fang lets me take them off. Though he said he might have to keep the bites bandaged" The venom was still there, and two weeks would only have healed the superfical injuries not the damanging ones.

Demitri smiled. "Every winter, remember what your mom said? No more winters in Russia" He said, sounding a bit sad, though he really had grown to love the villa.
"So, for the winter we'll coem back" He said, sighing and shaking his head.
"Are you excited for your birthday?" He asked her curiously. It was coming up.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu May 13, 2010 12:47 pm

Maria rolled her eyes. "Whatever." she grumbled before sighing and putting the papers away. "Stop worring about you? When you go an pull impossible stunts? I don't think so." Maria said, shaking her head with a grin on her face. She tilted her head gently, looking over Alexi's ridiculously decortated casts with an air of contemplation.
"I'll miss you being entirely helpless, but not the casts." Maria said finally, laughing and kissing Alexi's head once before slidding off the bed to get ready for the flight.

"Oh..." Maddie said. She pushed her now empty bowl away and glanced over her shoulder before back at Demitri.
"What about making snowmen? Does it snow here like in Russia?" Maddie asked, her eyes turning from their usual chocolate brown to a curious bright blue. Maddie grinned and nodded.
"Ya! Do you think Keith could make a cake?" she asked, sitting up and bouncing lightly. "He cooks really good food...."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu May 13, 2010 12:55 pm

Alexi laughed.
"You like me being entirely helpless?" He smirked, he had sort of enjoyed it too.
"And what impossible stunts?" He frowned, watching her, he did relaly feel helpless. He sighed, looking at her expectantly. "I can still be helpless occasionally, if you want?" He teased, winking flirtaciously at her. He would have hated it if he hadn't had Maria with him, but somehow being helpless with a gourgeous girl, his girl, made things a lot easier, and more fun.

Demitri chuckled.
"No, it doesn't snow here. So we'll have to be in Russia for some of the winter, so we can play in the snow" He smiled.
"I'm sure Keith would love to make your cake" he smiled. "Is there anything else you want for your birthday?" He knew a few families of employees who had kids, and he planned on inviting them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: