HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 with x_fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon May 10, 2010 7:41 pm

Maddie bit her lip gently, looking down at her colorful beads. She frowned, looking at Demitri. She smiled lightly, seeing the reassurance and kindess in her eyes. Kristen was standing just a bit away, looking at her with concern and encouragement. Maddie smile grew a bit, feeling the excitment towards the ride from both of them, and the equal concern for her as well.
Maddie glanced up at the ride and nodded to Demitri. "That's my girl." Kristen said, grinning and nodding.
"Come on, we're up next." Kristen said, looking back at the line.

Alayna squeaked like a child at christmas as Keith's wings came back out. She jumped off her seat and scurried over to Keith's wings. She ran her fingers through his wings softly, grinning at the softness and velvity feel they always had.
Alayna turned her head gently, smoothing down ruffled feathers with a calming touch and air. She sighed. She really did love doing this...his wings were beauitful to her.
Pulling herself out of her thoughtful, zen like state of mind, Alayna breathed deeply. She had most of his feathers smoothed out already. She grinned, tugging at one of his perfect feathers teasingly. "So you never mentioned a second name..." Alayna murmured. "What was it? Castiel I think..." she said, grinning at the way the name rolled off her tongue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon May 10, 2010 8:59 pm

Demitri smiled, "Awesome kiddo" He said, picking her up and settling her against his side as they walked up to the ride. He strapped her into the middle between him and Kristen, making sure she could grab them if she needed reassurance. He strapped himself in, waiting for Kristen, before pulling the locking bar down. It was actually a pretty advanced roller coaster, just not a steep one. He squeezed her hand reassuringly. "It'll be fun" He said, excitment filling his voice.

Keith contiuned to eat while Alayna straightened his feathers, it was a relief, a seriuos relief to have someone do this for him. He knew she was definately out of it at how methodic her hands took on. He was sort of taken by suprise by her sudden question.
"Oh, well Castiel is my real name" He said, smirking. "When I fell, I changed it to Keith, it's easier to pass in the human world with a name that doesn't draw attention to you. In heaven, they refer to me as Castiel" He shrugged, "It's also my true name, which means that certain things are associated with it. I'm the only Castiel in heaven, angels don't have the same name as other angels. Only one Michale, one Adriel, one Castiel, understand?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue May 11, 2010 4:46 am

Maddie smiled, holding onto Demitri as they walked up to the ride. Kristen went in first, sitting at one end of the ride as Demitri set Maddie down in the middle. Kristen smiled, buckling herself in and looking down at Maddie, who was watching Demitri do the same for her.
"Just like on the boat..." Maddie murmured as Demitri pulled down the bar. She giggled at his excitement, though she still felt a bit apprehensive about the ride. A worker came, checking that all the saftey bars were secure. Maddie gripped the bar tightly, looking around as she heard the clicks of the metal gears working, and then the car lurched forward.
"Whooa." Maddie gasped and Kristen laughed.

Alayna nodded gently as she listened. She was just brushing her fingers through his feathers now. They were all straight for the most part, so this was just to relieve some of his soreness.
"Wow..lots of names..." Alayna said, nodding gently to herself. She was pretty much only focused on Keith's wings at the moment.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue May 11, 2010 10:34 am

Demitri smirked, laughing, chuckling at Maddie's exclemation. He rested back against the seat, hanging his arm over the back, not to worried about the 'always keep your hands and feet in the ride' rule. No one bothered to say anything either, he'd do more damage to the ride if he fell out or something. He looked at Maddie as they slowly climbed up the semi-steep hill. Kristen's eyes were shining, she was obviously amused. Maddie look scared, but he could see some excitment in her apprehensive eyes. He leaned down, whispering in her ear.
"Don't worry, it'll be lots of fun"

Keith smirked, "There's not that many angels Alayna" He said with a small shrug. He turned and glanced over his shoulder.
"You really like my wings, don't you?" He teased, flexing them lightly under her fingers, enjoying the senesation.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue May 11, 2010 1:05 pm

Maddie wound her arms around Demitri's digging her face into his arm. Everyone on the ride was in the same emotional mix as she was. They were excited, nervous, scarred, fearful. The mixture of the pulsating feelings was making Maddie more sick then the actual ride was. Kristen chuckled as Demitri reassured Maddie just before the car dipped foreward and dropped.
Maddie screamed, her eyes screwed shut. The feeling of dropping in the elevator was nothing comparred to the way her stomach lurched and jumped, slamming around with each sharp turn the car took. Maddie could hear whenever the other car whizzed past them, and she cringed.
Then it was over, and the car slowed to a halt. Kristen was laughing while Maddie was gasping and panting for breath. Kristen rubbed her eyes before looking at Demitri. Maddie was holding onto his arm like a life line and she chuckled, pushing back the saftey bar.

Alayna smiled. "Well then that's easier.." she murmured. She sighed, still just brushing her fingrs through Keith's wings. She gasped quietly in surprise as Keith flexed his wings. Alayna laughed quietly.
"Are you kidding? I love your wings." Alayna murmured quietly, leaning forward to kiss his shoulder just where his wings started.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue May 11, 2010 1:11 pm

Demitri smirked, not at all suprised or startled by the sudden drop, twists and turns in the ride. He sighed as it came to a halt, almost disappointed. Suprised by the pressure on his arm, he glanced down, seeing Maddie clutching at him like no tomrrow.
"Oh Maddie" He said, picking her up and rubbing her back. "You okay?" He asked, looking at Kristen with sparkling eyes. He had loved it, and he knew she had as well. He continued to rub Maddie's back, trying to sooth the obviously scared little girl. He let her clutch at his neck, hiding her face against him. He looked at Kristen, "Wanna go on the ship again? If Maddie's up to it?" He asked her, wanting to reassure the little girl.

Keith chuckled, "Odd ball, they're a nuisance" He said with a small chuckle. Suprised when she kissed his shoulder joint. He looked over his shoulder at her again, turning and wrapping his arms around her.
"Sheesh, if I didn't know better, I'd say you were dating me for my wings" He teased.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue May 11, 2010 1:27 pm

Maddie whined in protest as Demitri pulled her away, thinking he was going to make her walk on her own. Her legs felt like jellow, her heart was still hammering in her chest, and her throat hurt from screaming and breathing so harshly. She swallowed hard, wrapping her arms around Demitri's neck tightly as he held her again.
Kristen chuckled as they stepped off the ride and walked off. She grinned back at Demitri and nodded. She saw Maddie perk her head up a bit at the mention of the ship, but the little girl shook her head.
"No more.." Maddie said, shaking her head. Kristen sighed and shrugged, shoving her hands in her pockets.
"Its getting late anyway.." Kristen said.

Alayna laughed. "What?" She asked in mock surprise. "Why would I stay by your side when you were deathly sick if I was dating you for your wings?" She murmured quietly. She sighed as Keith wrapped her in his arms. She nudged her head under his chin, wrapping her arms around his waist gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue May 11, 2010 1:33 pm

Demitri nodded.
"Alright, lets go get your presents and head home" He said, smiling at Maddie, still holding her lightly. He kissed her cheek, "Come on" He said, he could hear her heart hammering, figuring that she didn't want to be put down just yet anyway. He sighed, "I'll go get the stuff, can you find a cab?" He asked Kristen, "Just mention my name to the guy at the ticket counter and they'll call one for you" He said, shaking his head and grinning.
"Come on Maddie, we'll meet your mom at the front" He said, shaking his head as he headed towards the lockers.

Keith smiled, "Yea, I figured as much" He teased, holding her lightly.
"Are you sure you're not hungry?" He asked, still just holding her. It was nice, not to have to feel pain everytime he moved.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue May 11, 2010 1:49 pm

Kristen smiled and nodded. She turned a quick corner, ducking out of view. Maddie looked up as Kristen soared over head and towards the front end of the park. Maddie sighed, rubbing her eyes tiredly before looking back at Demitri. At the mention of her toys, Maddie smiled.
"Oh yea." she murmured. The fear from the ride had whiped her memory clean for a while there. "Ok." she said, still resting against Demitri tiredly. The adreline was gone from her system now, and Maddie felt down right drained.
"When are we going home?" Maddie murmured, rubbing her eyes tiredly and yawning again.

"I'm sure." Alayna said, nodding gently. She tightened her grip for a moment before pulling away to look up at him. She smiled brightly. This was the first time in a while Alayna had felt this comfortable with Keith again.
"Not starving anymore?" She asked, pulling herself out of his arms entirely incase he wanted to get something else to eat. She wasn't hungry, and couldn't be bothered with food right now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue May 11, 2010 1:55 pm

Demitri smiled, "We're going to fly back to Russia tomorrow" He said, smmiling that Maddie was actually referring to Russia as home. He sighed, wondering if Kristen had spoken to her father like she had said she would. He had called a few times, Kristen hadn't let him speak to Maddie though, apparently they were still fighting. He personally didn't care, in the eyes of the legal system, Maddie as his adopted daughter, and she and Kristen were legal Russian citizens. He walked to the locker, unlocking it and pulling all the stuff out.
"Can you walk kiddo? Or do you still want me to carry you?" He asked, trying to see how he'd do this. Maddie was almost asleep, so walking was probably out of the question.

Keith chuckled, "I was thinking of Nachos actually" He said with a small grin. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" He asked, turning in her arms, so she was facing his wings again, and began to make some Nachos, which were one of Keith's all time favorite foods.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue May 11, 2010 2:03 pm

"Oh ok..." Maddie murmured. She sighed, letting Demitri carry her all the way back towards the lockers. She yawned again, blinking at the full locker. Oh..they had to carry her stuff.
"I guess I can walk..." Maddie whispered, slidding down from Demitri's arms. She yawned, rubbing her eyes and leaning against the neighboring lockers.
Maddie blinked, wondering if she had fallen asleep, because now Kristen was here with a guy that looked to be working in the park.
"Firgured you'd need some help with all the prizes. Cab's waiting outside." Kristen said, bending down to pick up Maddie. The little girl hadn't even realized that she was sitting on the floor, her back against the lockers. "Come here.." Kristen murmured, lifting Maddie up and letting her rest against her as Demitri and the worked grabbed the animals from the locker.

Alayna chuckled. "Of course you were." She murmured, rolling her eyes at Keith. He would turn into a nacho one of these days at the rate that he ate them. She walked back around to her seat, watching him make the nachos. Alayna would never know why, but there was such a calming effect of just watching Keith to basic things like cooking that Alayna loved. Maybe it was an angelic thing.
"Sure. What movie?" Alayna asked, sitting up and blinking, bringing herself out of the lovey-dovey mind set she had just been in.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue May 11, 2010 2:08 pm

Demitri smiled in relief as Kristen and an employee appeared.
"Thanks" He said, watching her scoop up Maddie. He handed the worker the stuffed horse while he took everything else.
"Lead the way" He said in a muffled voice, not being able to see over the mass amounts of fluff. He shook his head, "Hopefully the cab has a big trunk" He teased, following after Kristen and a sleeping Maddie. The employee muttered in Italian for a moment, causing Demitri to chuckle.

Keith shrugged "Whatever you want, I'm fine with anything" He said, using an oven mit to remove the warm pan from the oven. He smiled at Alayna, "So I guess Demitri and Kristen and everyone are coming back tomorrow" He said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue May 11, 2010 3:26 pm

Kristen glanced over at her shoulder. "That or we'll have to make two trips." she laughed quietly, bouncing lightly as Maddie whined and woke up.
"Wassgoing on?" Maddie murmured.
Kristen shushed her, brushing her hair back. "Go back to sleep girlie." Kristen murmured, leading the way back towards the cab.
"If you sit in the front, I'll keep Maddie in my lap and you can put the rest of the animals in the back seat. The horse can go in the trunk." Kristen suggested, shrugging her shoulders gently.

Alayna rolled her eyes. "You're so helpful." she muttered, shaking her head. She watched him for a little longer before standing up from her bar stool. She thought about what movie to watch for a moment before Keith's question snapped her back.
"Oh yea." Alayna said, smiling. "We'll have the ever active Maddie back." she said. It had been eerily quiet for those first few days without the yelling and laughing and screaming of the little child.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue May 11, 2010 3:33 pm

Demitri nodded, "Sounds like a plan" He said with a small grin. He loaded the car and slipped into the passanger seat. Speaking quickly in Italian he gave the driver directions. He sighed, stretching out and looking at Maddie as she was sleeping.
"Cutie" he said with a small grin. He sighed, watching the amusmant park disappear behind them.

Keith laughed, "Oh great, another person to worry about me" He teased, sitting next to Alayna with a small grin. He sighed, stretching out, "Wow, no more silence. Plus Alexi and Maria will be back" He chuckled, enjoying the thought of his family coming back.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue May 11, 2010 5:12 pm

Kristen chuckled, sitting with Maddie in the back seat behind the driver. She smiled at Demitri, resting back with Maddie still in her arms. All the stuffed animals she and Demitri had won today were in the seat next to her as the cabbie drove off along the coast line back to the condo. Kristen hadn't realized she'd nodded off for a while until the taxi stopped completely and the roar of the engine was gone to her.
She sighed, blinking a few times and looking around, momentarily confused. She pushed open the door, holding Maddie tightly as she stepped out. "I'ma put Maddie down and I'll come back to help." Kristen murmured, still somewhat asleep as she walked inside and up to Maddie's room.

Alayna laughed. "That is generally what a family does." she murmured. "Argue, fight, worry, have a good time, and then start back up in the morning." Alayna said, smirking.
"Still wanna watch a movie?" Alayna asked, standing up and walking past him gently, tugging at his wings gently. She giggled and headed down the hallway towards the family/t.v. room. She still wasn't sure what to watch, and started looking over the case of dvds.
"Come on, gimmie a suggestion...a genre or something.." Alayna murmured.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue May 11, 2010 5:58 pm

Demitri rolled his eyes, "I can manage" He said, carefully balancing the mountain of stuffed animals, before following Kristen inside, after paying the cabbie.
"Thanks" He said, nudging the door shut behind him with his foot and heading inside. He dumped the stuffed toys in the living room, Maddie would wake up from her nap and probably want to play with them anyway.

Keith chuckled, "Maddie worries about me, she's worse then any of you" He teased, shaking his head and stretching out.
He let her tug him along, chuckling. "Genre? Action" He said, sitting down and making his wings disappear.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue May 11, 2010 6:39 pm

Kristen chuckled. She had some difficulty putting Maddie down though. The child was awake enough to know that Kristen was still with her.
"Maddie.." Kristen sighed as she whined and tried to grab at Kristen again.
"No.." Maddie mumbled as Kristen finally removed her and set her back down on the bed. Shaking her head Kristen pulled the covers over Maddie, taking off her shoes and tucking her in. Once the child was settled, Kristen walked back downstairs.
She chuckled at Demitri and the stuffed animals on the floor.
"Nice one..."

Alayna smirked. "Action...." she murmured, nodding gently. She glanced at the movies again and pulled one from the shelf. "Iron man?" She asked, holding up the case for him to see. "Or...Live free, Die hard?" She said, holding the other case.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue May 11, 2010 6:45 pm

Demitri glanced up at Kristen, seeing as he was lying on the floor amongst the stuffed animals.
"Hey, I managed to get all this stuff inside" He said, stretching out, "Not to mention, they make wonderful beds" He teased, shaking his head and chuckling. He looked up at her, "Join me?" He said, a sly smile on his face as he reached up, pulling her down and letting her land on top of him.
"Ha" He said, keeping his arms wrapped around her, making it impossible for her to get up.

Keith smirked, stretching out and having another nacho.
"Iron Man" He said, "We should go see the new one, it just came out didn't it?" He asked, he liked Iron Man, he sort of wished the humans would take more of an initiative and defend themselves. Though, most of them lived in an ignorant manner, not even believing in angels or demons.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 12, 2010 4:22 am

Kristen laughed and then yelped in surprise as Demitri pulled her down on top of him. She bit her lip and shook her head.
"Well, when you put it that way..." Kristen murmured, a smirk on her face. He never really gave her much choice in matters like these. Not that she minded. Kristen sighed, wrapping her arms under his head, running her fingers through his hair smoothly. She smiled and leaned down to kiss him lightly, just for a moment, before pulling away to look back at him.
"So we're definatly heading home tomorrow?" Kristen asked.

Alayna nodded, putting in the dvd and hitting play before going to sit back down next to him. "I think so. But unless they have one with english subtitles, we'd better learn Russian..." she murmured, smirking and shaking her head. As the movie started, Alayna sighed, settling back in the sofa, resting her head lightly against Keith's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 12, 2010 10:50 am

Demitri smiled, letting her cuddle against him.
"Yes, one hundred percent that we're heading back tomorrow" He said with a small grin. He pulled his iPhone from his pocket and showed her everything Adrian had texted him.
"See?" He teased, kissing her cheek lightly, before sliding his phone away. "Keith's all better, therefore we can go home. Besides, Maria and Alexi are a bit frantic to get home. Considering that they have a house to build, an appartment to buy and a club to build" He said, smirking.
"And you have a wedding to plan, and I have some buisiness to check on" His dark eyes suddenly lit up.
"Oh, did I tell you, Sven hired Nicko" As Sven had predicted, Demitri didn't hold a grudge, none of them did. Nicko had made up for it by helping Keith, and therefore was 'good' in their books again.

Keith sighed, "I already known Russian Alayna" He reminded her, smirking.
"But Demitri assured me that all the movies have subtitles, or are in english with Russian subtitles" He teased, smiling as she rested against him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 12, 2010 12:32 pm

Kristen grinned, reading the message quickly before Demitri took the phone away. "Oi I've got to pack then.." Kristen grumbled, sighing and resting her head on his chest. She listened to him ramble about Maria and Alexi and chuckled at the thought of the wedding again. Kristen sighed, shuddering and grinning at the thoughts that were coming to her mind again. She felt like such a girl, thinking of what kind of gown to wear, and the color and...
"Nicko?" Kristen asked, sitting up then. She looked down at Demitri and raised an eyebrow. He seemed to like the idea, so she wasn't going to press the subject. "I'm sure Alayna liked that." she murmured quietly.

Alayna rolled her eyes. "Whatever." she grumbled. She knew a little bit. Not anywhere near fluent though. "Alright, alright." Alayna murmured, focusing on the movie as it started to play. This was one of her favorite action movies. Plus she loved the actor who played Iron Man. She'd seen him in Sherlock Holmes as well, and loved that movie too.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 12, 2010 12:38 pm

Demitri smirked.
"Yes, Nicko" He said with a small grin. "He made up for what happened earlier by helping Keith" He said with a small grin.
"And that makes him okay in everyone's eyes" He explained, laughing.
"Packing? Ew" He grumbled, he hated packing, and they had much more packing to do then he cared to admit.
"I shot gun not packing Maddie's stuff" He grumbled.

Keith smirked.
"Alayna, you didn't spend the majority of your time on earth surrounded by Russian vampires. When I met Alexi for the first time, he didn't speak a word of english" He said with a small sigh. He sighed, flicking his eyes to the screen. He knew Robert Downey Jr. was one of Alayna's favorite actors.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 12, 2010 12:57 pm

"Oh," Kristen said, nodding. That made sense. Demitri tended to forgive after a tribute to help and make things better was accomplished. She rolled her eyes at him, sitting up and pushing herself away from him.
"Well, since I'm packing," Kristen muttered, standing up. "I'd better start now." She grinned for a moment, a sly and coniving grin before turning her back on Demitri and slowly walking towards the stairs.

"True.." Alayna murmured. "I didn't even know vampires actually exsisted until recelently..." she said, sighing and resting back against Keith. She smirked at the movie, sighing with content. She loved hanging out with Keith like this, just watching a movie...resting against him...
"I love you.." she whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 12, 2010 1:05 pm

Demitri sighed, "Kristen" He whined, getting up and trailing after her. She always did that, gave him some look that made him curious, and now he had a feeling he'd be helping pack. He shook his head, walking along after her and flopping onto the bed.
"I'm not helping you pack Maddie's stuff" He said, rolling onto his back, smiling up at her and sighing. He rested his hands behind his head, using them to support his head as he looked at her. She had a sly look, which was confusing, he frowned, trying to figure out what game she was playing.

Keith sighed, wrapping his arms around Alayna's shoulders.
"I love you too" He said with a small grin. He kept her pressed against him, missing this closeness.
"You know, I missed this" He said, kissing the side of her head.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed May 12, 2010 1:25 pm

Kristen chuckled quietly. This was too much fun. She sighed, watching him for a moment as he flopped onto the bed. She grinned again and shrugged. She walked over to him, just hovering over him really.
"I never said you had to now did I?" Kristen whispered, inches from Demitri. She smirked before pushing herself away and reaching for their suitcases which were under the bed.
"But you can handle your own things right?" Kristen asked. "Since I'm taking care of Maddie." she reasoned, walking around to gather up her things.
"You know...I think I'm going home with less then I came with.." Kristen murmured, shaking her head gently as she realized a good deal of her shirts were missing.

Alayna grinned, nestling herself closer to Keith as his arms came around her. She turned up to look at him, practically laying across his chest as this point.
"I did too..." Alayna admitted, looking back at the movie for a moment. She chuckled as Keith kissed her head, and she turned to face him again. Wrapping an arm around his neck gently, Alayna slowly pulled him to her, brushing her lips over his lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: