Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:07 pm

Alayna ran up to Kristen as soon as she could. She engulfed the shifter in such a tight hug, that Kristen was nearly gasping for breath.
"Alayna...still need air." Kristen said and then the girl let her go. She sighed and laughed, shaking her head at Alayna. "I see three weeks without me hasn't changed you." she muttered.
Alayna rolled her eyes. "Speak for yourself! Look at you! What else did you bring back from Italy?" Alayna asked, and Kristen gave Alayna her hand that held the engagement ring from Demitri. Alayna grinned, knowing all about that, though Kristen had done a pathetic job at describing the ring.

"Dear God that is gorgeous!" Alayna said, smiling brightly. "I'm so happy for you guys!!!" She said, hugging Kristen again.
"Obviously." Kristen gasped, laughing before having to pry Alayna off her again. Turning her attention to Keith, Kristen scanned him once before grinning.
"You're doing much better." she commented, reaching up to give Keith a hug. She was glad he was better, Demitri hadn't been the only one worried about the angel.

Seeing Demitri working with the luggage, Kristen took Maddie from him. "I got her." she told him, letting the girl rest against her hip gently. Maddie rubbed her eyes, hearing voices, noises, talking, laughing, excitement, joy, happiness.
"Wass going on?" Maddie murmured.

"Fantastic Alayna, you woke the baby." Maria chided. Alayna smirked and rolled her eyes at the vampire before turning her attention back to Maddie and Kristen. Maria laughed, listening to Sven and Alexi.
"God he was imposisble..." Maria murmured, shaking her head gently and smirking at Alexi to show she was teasing.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:17 pm

Demitri sighed and smiled at Kristen.
"Thanks love" He said, looking at the luggage rack and waiting patiently for the bags. He sighed, shaking his head and frowning, he smiled, seeing Maddie's bag and scooped it up and putting it down on the cart Keith ahd brought over. He sighed, watching Sven look over Alexi's casts, before looking back at the rack, waiting patiently. He smiled, seeing Kristen and Maria's bags, all they needed now were his, Alexi's and the extra one with all thd crap Maria had bought.

Keith returned Kristen's hug.
"I feel a lot better" He said with a small sigh. He looked at Maddie, "Want me to take her so that you can help Demitri?" he offered, "And talk to Alayna?" Alayna was trying to hug Kristen again, without waking Maddie. He sighed, taking the little girl carefully from Kristen, smirking as Alayna basically jumped on her again.

Alexi sighed, holding his arms out.
"Sheesh, thanks, I thought you liked me being helpless" He grumbled, Sven sighed. "Sorry bro, these haven't healed that much. You must have pumped a ton of venom into them. Sighing, he replaced the casts, new ones, special.
"Damnit" Alexi cursed, letting his brother reapply new casts. Sven did it super fast, so no one in the airport saw.
"Maddie's gonna draw all over me again"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:18 pm

"Nah, Keith I got her." Kristen murmured, rolling her eyes as Keith took Maddie anyway. The child had started fussin and stirring, not liking being tossed around that much when she was trying to sleep. Resting against Keith though was another story entirely. Like Alayna, Maddie felt safe with Keith, though she didn't understand why, and pretty soon she was sound asleep again.

"You have got to tell me all about the trip." Alayna said, bouncing lightly in her excitement. "Did you get to see the Mona Lisa? Or the catherdral?" she asked quietly, seeing that Maddie was now asleep. Kristen smiled. For all that Alayna had her ups and downs, when things were good, Alayna was a ball of energy. It was amussing to say the least.
"Yes, and I got pictures. Saw the Last Supper too." Kristen said, reciving another hug and squeal from Alayna. This time though, Alayna kept her arms around Kristen, almost like Maddie and Kristen laughed.
"You're not a baby." Kristen murmured.
"So?" Alayna asked, though she pulled away all the same. "I missed you guys. You know how quiet it's been?! I could barely sleep..." Kristen laughed; typical Alayna, hardly ever made sense.

"I did. But you were also impossible at the same time." Maria murmured. "It makes sense to me." she shrugged, watching Sven work carefully. She shook her head, pulling her laptop bag tighter over her shoulder.
"Well, it's either that or they're terrible boring..." Maria said, her accent becoming a bit more apparent with her statements. She shrugged as an answer. It needed to be done for Alexi to heal.
"Did you and Vlad take Kristen's SUV back to the house?" Maria asked, looking at Sven.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:24 pm

Demitri laughed softly, watching Maddie pass out against the angel. He figured it was Keith's energy, Keith was always incredibly calm and relaxed, which helped with a hyper kid like Maddie. He finally managed to get all the bags loaded and looked around.
"So, are we ready?" he asked, watching Alayna with a bemused expression.
Keith shrugged, "Well this way Alayna can jump all over you and Maddie can get some sleep" Her teased Kristen, looking at Demitri and nodding.
"Im ready" He said with a small grin.

Sven sighed, "Yupp, managed to get the SUV home no problemo. Anyway, your car is waiting outside to take you to the property. I suppose I'll look at these again next week" He told Alexi.
"I prefer boring" Alexi teased Maria, "Maddie scribbled all over my skin last time she drew on them" He reminded her. Maddie had just continued to draw, all the way up a zoned out Alexi's arm before Maria had managed to stop her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:50 pm

Kristen and Alayna both turned to look at Demitri. Kristen smirked and nodded, letting Alayna throw her arms around her again. Krsiten laughed, shaking her head at her friend, rolling her eyes.
"You're so lucky you're my best friend." Kristen muttered, shaking her head again.
Alayna smirked. "Yea I firgured as much." she murmurmured, shrugging indifferently.
Kristen glanced back at Demitri as Alayna started to walk towards the exit. "You got it?" Kristen asked, wondering if he needed help with anything at all.

"Mmm.." Maria mused, nodding to herself. She rolled her eyes gently at Alexi before nodding to Sven.
"Fantastic. Hopefully, if things go well, we'll have a house before the wedding." she murmured, smirking as she glanced at Demitri and Kristen.
"How's Jason? Is he still with Vlad?" Maria asked. She knew that of all of them, Vlad knew the best about helping young vampires getting started in their knew life. She knew that Jason wouldn't be impossible, but she was still a bit worried about him. She felt a bit childish about leaving Vlad the responsibilities of teaching Jason since she had turned him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:57 pm

Demitri rolled his eyes at Kristen/
"I got it" He said with a small roll off his eyes, pushing the cart towards the exit. He had the keys from Sven, since his brother was still talking to Alexi and Maria. He glacned up, seeing the car waiting to take his brother and soul mate off to some mountain property they were doing something with. He sighed, stretching his arms over his head as he began to unload the bags and put them in the back. He sighed, glancing up as Sven came outside and tossed him the keys. He really wasn't in the mood to drive.

Keith trailed along behind Demitri helping him settle Maddie in the backseat. The little girl alternated between clinging to him and clinging to Demitri.
"I'll sit with her" Demitri said, sighing and letting Maddie scramble into his lap for the drive.

Sven smirked, "Yea, and and Vlad are off hunting and camping or something. Jason's doing fine, should be ready to go back to DJing when he returns" He glanced up, "Your car's waiting outside, I gotta go drive everyone home. See you guys later tonight probably" He called, waving.
Alexi sighed, shaking his head.
"Another week of casts" He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:06 pm

"Alright alright chill." Kristen murmured. She sighed, walking ahead of everyone with Alayna. They talked quietly, basically about the stay in Italy as a whole. The days were much warmer in Rome then it was here in Russia, but Kristen didn't exactly mind at the moment. Alayna asked her tons of questions, half of which Kristen answered in depth, others she just shrugged off.

Outside, Kristen and Alayna slid into the back most seat so that Demitri and Maddie could sit comfortable. Kristen frowned, seeing Maddie curled up in the seat, half in Demitri's lap again. That was starting to worry her. Maddie had been excited about coming back, and she'd been asleep the whole time.
Leaning forward, Kristen brushed Maddie's hair back, brushing her fingers over Maddie's forehead gently. She frowned, but said nothing and pulled her hand back, and settled in her chair.
"Flying's tiring you know. Didn't she sleep on the way there?" Alayna asked, reading the concern on Kristen's face.
Kristen shrugged. "I think I probably slept more than she did..."
"Well you don't like flying."

Maria nodded gently to Sven. "Yessir." she looked back at Alexi and gave him a sympathetic, all-knowing look.
"Three weeks with the cast, or three months without." Maria reasoned, standing up on her tip toes to kiss his temple gently. "It'll go back faster than you think." she promised, taking his arm gently and leading him towards the car.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:19 pm

Demitri glacned at Kristen as Keith slid into the passanger seat.
"Kristen love, she's fine, it's probably jet leg, not to mention she was up at like four this morning" He said, rubbing Maddie's back. He'd be more intune to her body changing temperature if she had a fever then Kristen, plus, she didn't smell like sickness, so he figured she was fine. He shifted, looking out the window as the car started up and they headed away from the airport. He glacned down, Maddie was rubbing her eyes, obviously waking up.
"See?" He said, smiling lightly at his daughter.

Keith sighed, shaking his head and sighing. He stretched out, leaning against the window, using his jacket as a pillow, and began to drift to sleep.
Sven laughed, "Alayna, your boyfriend's asleep again"

Alexi sighed, letting her lead him to the limo.
"Mhm" He grumbled, why did he have to lose it in Rome? What a disaster. He sighed, sliding into the back seat of the car and stretching out.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:41 pm

Kristen sighed. "Demitri, I understand that you can sense illness and what not but..." she shook her head, resting back against her seat, letting her sentence trail off. Kristen glanced at Sven, smirking before looking back out the window.
Alayna smirked. "Ah, let him sleep." She said, waving her head gently. She leaned as far foreward as her seatbelt would let her, looking down at Maddie.

The little girl could hearing talking now, and she was cold. Demitri. They were moving again...did they get off the plane. Maddie blinked a few times, rubbing her foreheard and looking around. She was in a car, turned in towards Demitri's stomach. Looking up, Maddie saw Alayna's face, smiling brightly at her. Maddie gave a weak smile before closing her eyes again. They were home.

"Sven got us a limo?" Maria murmured, watching as Alexi slid into the back seat. She shook her head in disbelief before slipping into the seat beside him. Pulling her laptop out, Maria waited paiently for the system to boot before bringing up the three-diamensional creations of possible house layouts.
"We still have decided..." Maria said, smirking at him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:49 pm

Demitri sighed, smiling as Maddie woke up. "Hey sweetheart" He said, rubbing her back. Maybe she was sick, but he thought maybe it was just jet leg. He shifted, letting Maddie sit up against him a bit more. He made sure to keep the jacket he had grabbed wrapped around her, since she was shivering a bit cause he was cold.

Alexi shrugged, stretching out and nodding.
"Sven likes limos" He looked down, "Right, well, I still like the second one" he argued, they had been arguing this for the last week. He'd probably cave and give into her idea, but he really liked the second design.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:02 am

"Mmm..." Maddie grumbled, rolling back to the way she was before Demitri moved her. She just wanted to lay down and sleep. And although Demitri was that comfortable, there was a certain comfort that came to her from just being in his arms. Maddie sighed, digging herself closer to him, shivering lightly.
The car had gone quiet, along Kristen could tell Alayna was still bubbly and was trying to contain it. Kristen glanced up at the front seat, where Keith was asleep.
"Demitri said you guys had to find a healer for Keith..." Kristen murmured, and Alayn's demenour changed instantly. "That bad?"
Alayna sighed shortly, glancing over at Sven for a moment before Keith. She simply nodded, turning to look out the window.

"Um..alright then." Maria murmured, glancing at the plans.
"I like the layout, but the actual look is off." Maria said, shaking her head gently and chewing her bottom lip thoughtfully. She glanced up as the driver continued on the drive before loking back at her screen.
"How bout this one?" Maria asked, opening another folder on the desktop.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:32 am

Demitri sighed, rubbing Maddie's back and tightening the coat, his coat around her comfortably. He frowned, she still didn't smell of any sicknesses and her skin felt normal, but she was still sleepy. He once again sighed, jet leg, hopefully, it tended to hit kids harder sometimes. He sighed, perking his ears a bit as he heard the sharp intake of breath from Sven at Kristen's comment. Obviously Keith's healing had been bad, which is sort of what he had expected. He shifted, smiling in relief as he saw the house coming up. Sven pulled into the garage, "I'll get the bags" He told his brother, Demitri sighed, "Thanks bro, I suppose I'll take Maddie then" He opened the door watching Sven go to the trunk, which was a relief, Demitri was majorly fed up with carrying bags. He slipped out, Maddie wrapped in the coat, pressed against his side.
"Bed time" He mumbled, rubbing her back, "I'm gonna put her in bed" He told Kristen, watching her and Alayna try and wake up Keith. Poor Angel, he looked beyond exahusted, healing must have taken a lot out of him.

Sven frowned, hearing Kristen's question. He sucked in a breath, it was a hard topic.
"It was bad" He said softly, glancing up as he pulled into the garage. He muttered to Demitri about grabbing the bags, he could see the relief on his brother's face about not taking the bags. He glanced up, Keith was still asleep, he had figured as much, a healing like that took a lot out of Keith.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:20 pm

Kristen cringed at the tense air. She hadn't expected that kind of reaction from her question. She glanced over at Sven and Keith before taking Alayna's shoulder and squeezing it gently.
"At least he's better now." Kristen said, trying to be reassuring, something Kristen wasn't exactly good at.
Alayna smiled and nodded. Kristen sat up as Demitri said they had arrived home, grinning at the sight of the cabin house.
"And the angles sang..." she murmured, slidding out of the back seat after Alayna.

Going to the front seat, Alayna opened the door and shook Keith's shoulder gently. "Only if you count snoring as singing." Alayna teased, looking back at him.
"Hey, we're home.." Alayna said, shaking Keith's shoulder again.

Kristen went around to the back to help Sven with the bags as Demitri took Maddie inside. She slung the carry on back pack over her shoulder effortlessly, and pulling out the extra suitcase that had all the extras they had bought in Italy. Kristen sighed, finding that as effortless as pulling out the back pack.
"Hey Sve...did you tell anyone else that Demitri changed me?" she murmured, softly so only he would hear.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:25 pm

Demitri carried Maddie inside, kicking his shoes off and quickly carrying the little girl upstairs. He set her down on her bed, carefully taking her shoes off and tucking her under the blankets. He kissed her forhead, sighing contently.
"Night Maddie" He hoped she'd sleep for awhile and wake up feeling better. He sincerly hoped she wasn't sick, that would be awful. He walked back downstairs, going to help Kristen and Sven with the bags.

"Yea, I told them" Sven nodded, "Keith already knew, and Alayna squealed a lot" He shrugged, "Vlad and Jason don't particularly care" He murmured, shrugging. "I don't know if Alayna told Nicko though" He sighed, checking his phone. He had gotten a text from Nicko earlier that day, saying that he was coming back to Russia and would land tomorrow. Which meant that Sven had another drive to the airport tomorrow morning.

Keith mumbled, but slowly woke up.
Urgh" He grumbled, rubbing his eyes and sighing. He slipped from the car, yawning and rubbing his eyes. He stumbled a bit, but managed to make it inside, with Demitri's help, and collapsed in a tired heap on the couch.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:33 pm

((Any particular reason you want Nicko back so soon? xD))

Maddie grumbled and whined as Demitri placed her down on the bed. The sheets felt soft and familiar; it smelled like home. Maddie sighed, semi content as Demitri pulled the blankets over her. She dug herself into the blankets, mumbling incoherently as Demitri left and she fell asleep.

Kristen chewed her lip gently, walking with Sven to take the bags inside. "Uh huh." She murmured, nodding to him distantly. She looked around the cabin with a tired smile, and her shoulders fell in relief. They were finally home. Kristen watched as Demitri came in with Keith, followed by Alayna with a smile on her face. Grabbing her's and Demitri's suitcases, Kristen headed upstairs.

In the bedroom, Kristen grinned, floping onto her back into the lucious bed. "Oh thank God.." she mumbled, closing her eyes in relief and bliss. She'd missed the bed most of all. The hotel bed had been comfortable, but it wasn't her bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:12 pm

OOC: Tis my way of getting Sven out of the house. No one said he and Nicko had to come back...

BIC:
Demitri smirked, watching Kristen head upstairs. He figured she wanted to sleep, or relax, both of which he was fine with.
"Want me to help you get him to bed?" He asked Alayna, nodding at Keith's passed out form on the couch. He yawned, rubbing his eyes lightly, he wanted to lie down to, and he sort of doubted that Alayna could manage the big angel when he was so zoned out. He sighed, heloing Sven bring in the rest of the bags, putting them in the hallway for Maria and Alexi when they got home later tonight.

Keith grumbled under his breath, "Imfine" He slurred tiredly, though he was so tired he could barely sit up. Demitri chuckled.
"Sure" He said, walking over and slinging Keith's arm over his shoulder.
"Come on sleepy head, I have a fiancee to get back too" He said, helping Keith into his an Alayna's bed room. He wrinkled his nose, the room still smelt of death, which worried him.
"You have to take care of getting him in PJ's thoug" He teased Alayna.

Demitri dashed upstairs, slipping out of the majority of his clothes in the process and slipping into the bed next to kristen.
"I take it you missed this" He teased.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:25 pm

((Mkay))

Alayna laughed at Keith and nodded to Demitri. "If you wouldn't mind." She murmured, watching as Kristen headed upstairs a head of Demitri. She firgured they were all pretty tired from the flight.
Turning her attention back to Keith and Demitri, Alayna smiled and followed them into the bedroom. She grinned at Demitri and nodded, waving a hand for him to go. "Yea I can handle that." She said, knowing Keith only really slept in his boxers, not exactly pjs.
She giggled, seeing Keith practically out. "Aww.." she murmured quietly to herself. Alayna shook her head, moving him around effortlessly now in order to make him comfortable. Pulling the sheets over him, Alayna kissed his forehead gently. It was late in the afternoon, but Alayna wouldn't sleep now.
"Sweet dreams my angel."

Kristen opened an eye lazily as Demitri came into the room, and was laying next to her the next second. She smirked and nodded tiredly.
"I know you can't tell, but there was a big difference between the hotel and condo bed and ours." She sighed, kicking her shoes off and sitting up to shimmy her jacket off. Wearing jeans an a tank top, Kristen couldn't be bothered, as the bed was sucking her back into laying down.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:44 am

Keith sighed, curling tigther into the blankets tiredly. He felt Alayna manipulating his body, though he was to out to actually help her. He yawned, rubbing his eyes half-heartedly and smirking as he heard her. It was rare for him to actually dream, but he figured it was a human sentiment. He shifted around, letting himself fall back against the pillows, passing out exahustedly. He did, in fact, dream. He sighed, tossing lightly, nightmares, dreams, all the same. He could see home, which he could now return to, if he chose, but like Adriel, he was choosing to stay on earth, for Alayna of course, but the tension in heaven made it a very unpleasent place to be, if you were an angel. For the humans who passed on and were accepted to heaven, it was still fine, they wouldn't be aware of the tension. He winced, Michale and Gabriel were arguing, which was sort of typical. He winced, waking in a cold sweat. Disoriented, he tried to look around, but it was dark in the room, and he really couldn't figure out where he was.
"Layna?" He asked, calling out, using Maddie's nickname. He was bloody exahusted, and confused.

Demitri smirked. "Actually, I can tell the difference" He said, laughing as she tried to get out of her clothes.
"I'm probably more aware of the change in everything then you are" He said, shaking his head and wrapping his arms around her.
"Go to sleep" He said, kissing her lightly and closing his eyes. He was zoned out pretty much instantly, though he heard Keith mumbling and was woken up. Frowning, he got up, making sure to keep Kristen covered and slid out of the bed. He grabbed his sweat pants and jerked them on, not bothering to wear his shirt. He wandered down the hall, checking on Maddie curiously, passed out, which was good. He sighed, walking downstiars, seeing Alayna sitting on the couch. "Alayna, Keith's awake, he's calling for you" He said, sitting down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:35 am

Alayna smiled as Keith passed out. Grabbing her skecth book, she tip toed out of the room, carefully closing the door behind her. Walking into the living room, she sat down on the couch, turning on the tv and working on her latest skecth.
Maybe an hour passed as Demitri was calling her. She blinked, rubbing her eyes which were temporarily seeing in shades due to her skecth.
Alayna frowned, closing her book and setting it down on her seat as she stood up. "Ok." She murmured, worried. She didn't doubt Demitri, but she wondered why Keith hadn't slept longer, or why he was calling her.
"Keith? Love, something wrong?" Alayna asked, walking into the bedroom. She frowned, seing the sheets tossled, meaning he had tossed and turned quite a deal. Gently, Alayna sat down on the bed beside him, passing her hand over his face.

Kristen laughed and rolled her eyes. "Oh whatever." She murmured, managing to work herself out of her jeans. She sighed as Demitri wraped his arms and blankets around her. Smiling, Kristen settled back against him and fell into a light sleep.
What felt like a second later, Kristen heard Demitri shifting around and moving. "Mmh?" She murmured, turning around and facing him, though her eyes were closed. Kristen sighed as Demitri pretty much tucked her back in and she fell back asleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:50 am

Keith sighed, glancing up, mildly suprised as Alayna came in. It was a relief, "Wrong? No, nightmares" He mumbled, tired, exahusted, almost child like. He leaned against her, sighing and shaking lightly. Hearing Michale and Gabriel screaming at one another had been startling, and due to his tired-state he was tired. He sighed, shaking his head and cuddling against her.
"Sorry" He mumbled, flopping back against the pillows. "Michale and Gabriel are arguing, that's not a good sign" He said, eyes flickering. He didn't want to fall back asleep, he was to scared to. To admit that there were problems in heaven were nerve-wracking, no wonder Adriel was on earth.

Demitri sighed, wondering aimlessly around the house, he peeked in on Kristen, relieved to see her back asleep. Both her and Maddie needed to sleep, which was good. He sighed, rubbing his eyes and sitting down on the couch where Alayna had been. Stretching out, he yawned, shaking his head and frowning.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:49 pm

Alayna continued to run her fingers through Keith's hair gently as she listened to him. She could see the exhaustion in his face, and knew he was still beyond tired. More nightmares wasn't good.
"Arguing?" Alayna asked, sitting up as Keith moved away from her. She scurried over him, resting back against the head-board and pulling him into her lap. She could tell he was upset about this, and she wanted to just sit with him.
"About what?" she murmured quietly, rubbing his shoulders gently and pulling the blankets back around him. Alayna sighed, her thoughts going in every which way direction. It didn't make much sense to her, why the angels were fighting. But she knew it wasn't a good thing.

Kristen opened her eyes as Demitri disappeared and the door closed after him. She groaned lightly, too tired to stand up and go after him. She wanted to be with him though. She felt like she hadn't been around him in ages...well...the plane flight at least.
"Demitri..." Kristen whined softly, laughing to herself afterwards and digging her face into her pillow tiredly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Keith sighed, "About god" He said, shaking his head and curling around her. He wrapped his arms around her legs, letting his head sit in her lap, just needing her to be close.
He sighed again, to tired to actually speak much about what was going on, but he was worried. He rubbed his eyes, burying his face closer to her, jerking on his blanket to try and wrap it around himself better.
"Sheesh, I must be so boring, no longer hurt and back in bed" He chuckled tiredly, though he could barely keep his eyes open.

Demitri sighed, hearing Kristen whining at for him. He laughed, getting up and wandering up the stairs. Opening the door he slipped into the room, shedding his jeans and laughing.
"You're a dork" He teased, slipping into bed next to her and wrapping his arms around her.
"Dork" He said again for emphasis.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:24 pm

Alayna frowned. Argue about God? What was there to argue? Wasn't his word law? Could the angles even argue? Maybe it was a Father likes me best type deal. Alayna shook her head, refraining from asking as Keith curled in her lap tighter. Seeing him fumble with the blanket, Alayna tugged it out from under him and pulled it around him so he was comfortable.
"Its alright love," Alayna said softly, running her fingers through his hair, pushing it away to kiss his forehead lightly. "I know you're tired."

Kristen rolled her eyes. She could hear Demitri walking up the stairs, and down the creaking wooden floor hallway. Sounds of a familiar place that she'd never heard before. If she tried, she could even hear Alayna and Keith mumbling downstairs.
Kristen sighed in relief and content as Demitri slid under the covers beside her. She rolled ovre, wrapping her arms around his neck and resting her head under his chin.
"Yea, but I'm your dork, so it works right?" Kristen purred, nudging his chin gently and kissing his cheek lightly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:42 pm

Keith sighed, shaking hsi head and sighing. He let Alayna pull the blanket over him, he didn't mind, it was nice. He sighed, rubbing his eyes and yawning.
"Thanks love" He murmured, "Sorry" He felt bad for probably stressing her out. Humans had this beliefe that god and angels were always united, but that wasn't always true. He sighed, letting himself slip back to sleep.

Demitri smirked, "Yes, I suppose that makes it okay" He teased, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her lightly.
"Now go back to sleep before Maddie wakes up" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:57 pm

Alayna chuckled. Keith always apologized for things out of his control. "Don't worry about it." she murmured. Leaning back against the headrest, Alayna sighed, keeping her hand in his hair, laughing quietly to herself. It was like he was a child, always wanting to crawl into mom's lap and sleep. Alayna smirked at the thought and shook her head. She heard Keith's breath level out and deepen and knew that he was asleep, or at least for the moment. Reaching over for the t.v. remote, Alayna turned it on to some random movie. As she flickered through the channels, she found Chicago in English and put it on low as to not wake Keith, settling back to wacth the musical.

Kristen giggled in a tired drunken way, pulling herself closer to Demitri as he wrapped his arms around her. "Yay." she murmured, giggling again. Sighing, Kristen shook her head, resting her head back down on her pillow. She opened her eyes and looked at Demitri.
"Why?" she asked curiously, tightening her arms around his neck and pulling her towards him to kiss his lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: