HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

One on One

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

If I tell you: "Everything I say is a Lie" Am I telling the truth, or a lie?
-Truth
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
-Lie
50%
 50% [ 1 ]
-Both
50%
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Thu May 06, 2010 9:48 pm

((That's fines, so long as I can throw a random twist along the road ^-^))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Thu May 06, 2010 9:52 pm

Ooc; of course. X)

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
-Kohta Hirano (From Hellsing V.2)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Thu May 06, 2010 10:07 pm

Ray would have never guessed he screw up so terribly on something so very important to his kind. He was an average looking teenager, average height, the occasional blemish, and an average weight. His hair was mid-length, and a deep orange, though his hair wasn't curly, on the contrary, it was so straight he would need a super iron to curl it if he wanted too. His eyes were a deep olive green, and currently he wore a red toned Iron Maiden t-shirt, some recked black wash jeans, and a pair of high tops. But Ray wasn't an average teenager, non of his kind where, they were different. They'd been born different, it had always been that way. Ray was a gifted teen that could almost be called a werewolf. But he was not a werewolf! He hated the fact people thought him one, just because he could both communicate with wolves, and change himself into one, did not make him a werewolf. He didn't howl to the moon, or have forced transformations, in fact, he hated transforming, it was hard on his body, and quiet often he'd just get sick once he reverted back into a person. He changed only in times of need. Now was definitely one of those times. He ran with his tail between his legs down the street, eyes wide as he sought out the safe haven, a not-so-abandoned, abandoned hotel building. He had no where else to go, and he knew for a matter of fact that he'd be in real shit for what he'd done, their 'leader' would freak. But it had been an accident, and that couldn't be helped right?

Ooc: I g2g, I'll post my other characters intro tomorrow... feel free to post your own though.

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Fri May 07, 2010 4:45 pm

Nellah, stood with her extremely pale, and slender arms crossed, staring with narrowed eyes at the fuzzy TV. She couldn't believe this... How could Ray be so...so...so irresponsibly stupid? There were others around her also watching the TV latest news broadcast, and Ray seemed to be the star of it, not only had the idiot revealed himself and the rest of them into 'existence', but it seemed he'd also managed to give mortals the idea they were also dangerous. The news was going on about gifteds being killers, and other nonsense like that. "We are currently still in search of the Wolf Boy and the rest of his comrades, if you happen to see any other suspects in question, or this boy, please call 911 or the number below." The TV announcer said, a picture of Ray was placed in the corner of the TV screen, along with a red number that rolled along at the bottom.
Nellah was a small girl, slender, a bit like a model, she'd been born that way, but thanks to her 'gift' she could never really become one, it was too risky. No one would have ever guessed a prissy girl like her would be given the power of shadow. Well, maybe putting it like that made her sound a bit high and mighty, it was something she had to work very hard on to control, Shadows basically gravitated towards her, despite the sun. If she wasn't careful the shadows of surrounding objects would engulf her, which was a pain in the ass. She could also create shadow, darken it, lighten it, make it move when she concentrated really hard. Be normally she just tried to keep them away from her so that she could manage a walk down the street. Her hair was a bright blond, though naturally it was black, she wore brown contacts, because her eyes were naturally black too. Her skin was white, pale as a ghost thanks to the shadows that constantly clung to her and protected her from the sun. She could never really have a tan, it was exhausting work to let the sun even shine on her for more than ten minutes. She grumbled to herself as the news carried on. he couldn't take anymore of this. "I'm leaving," she snarled, wandering up to her room.

Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Fri May 07, 2010 10:13 pm

Mikka flexed her fingers gently. Something was wrong. The amount of stress and worry coming to her from everyone downstairs was almost overwhelming. She gasped quietly, pulling her denim jacket over her navy blue tank top before running from her shamble of a room. Her bare feet padded against the cold wood, and she made sure to avoid broken shards of different materials as she ran down the rickey staris.
"What happened?" she gasped, raven black hair falling into her face. She hastingly blew it away, and tucked it behind her ear. It brushed against her shoulders neatly, but at the moment it was a bit of a tangled straight mess. She'd fallen asleep while reading again.
She heard the t.v. annocument and her dark eyes went wide. "Oh no..." Mikka murmured, walking the extra way down the hallway. She watched as Nellah stormed out and winced at the annoyance that radiatied off the other girl, barreling against her like a raged bull. "That can't be good." she said, mostly to herself, standing on her tip toes to look over someone's shoulder at the t.v.

Being on the rooftop wasn't exactly smark. There were holes in the roof, and the still remaining flooring was slowly falling away. Still, he managed. Sitting on the edge of the flat top building, Benny let his legs hang over the edge. He wasn't too worried about falling. If he did, whatever bones he'd break would heal in a matter of minutes. Actual wounds, like gun shots or knife stabbing took a bit longer to actually heal. Benny was usually back up to par by the end of the day though.
He was staring out over the city, looking thoughtful as always. He passed a tan hand through light brown hair. His loose black shirt brushed against his skin as the wind pushed against him. He wasn't that aware of what was going on downstairs, but since it was his turn on look out, Benny was keeping his eyes open for anything or anyone.
Glancing down at the alley below, Benny caught sight of a wolf. He frowned, wondering what on earth a wolf was doing in the middle of this city. Firguring it must be a gifted, Benny slid down the fire-escape down the five story landing with a soft thump on the pavement.
On closer expection, Benny realized he knew the wolf. "Ray?" he asked, confused. Hadn't he been on the other side of town this morning?
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Sat May 08, 2010 10:35 am

Ray's russet coloured ears flattened to his skull as Benny come down to greet him. He'd been hoping to get inside unnoticed, however impossible that may be, there was always someone keeping watch over this dump of a home. But Benny looked more confused than pissed off, so maybe he could get away without anyone knowing about what had happened? He doubted it. Benny probably just hadn't been watching the TV. Ray's long tongue hung out one side of his mouth as he panted from his run across town. His tail hung straight again, no longer curled between his hind legs in fear, though he was still stressed beyond imagination. He glanced over his shoulder in paranoia, then looked at Benny, he gave a light nod of acknowledgement, then wandered into the alley to change back. Like most people believed, when he changed he ruined his clothes, which was why he wore a collar around his neck constantly that held a compartment for a spare change, minus the socks and shoes of course. When he was out of the public's eye he transformed back into his own self, feeling dizzy almost instantly and staggering a bit as he fought to pull on some shorts and a T-shirt. He came walking back out seconds later, holding the wall for balance as he normally did after reverting back. He gave a small smile to Benny and muttered, "hey." Then he tried to walk past without further conversation to get inside the hotel, so that he may curl up in his bed and hope no one found out about his 'accident'.
---
Nellah ignored Mikka as she walked past, in too much of a disbelief to care about bombarding the other girl with her emotions. She marched straight up to her apartment room, which of course was shared with a roommate. The building was to small for everyone to have their own room to themselves. Some people even had to have three to a home. She was glade she wasn't one of them. The rooms weren't really meant for more than two people. Her first reaction was to groom herself, brush her hair, maybe wash herself off to calm down, but instead, she found herself sitting in a pout on the bed with her arms crossed. She was scared, she really was. What was going to happen to them now? Was anywhere safe? Ray was so dead when he came back, though he wasn't her roommate, he'd sure get a piece of her mind. That was for sure...

Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Sun May 09, 2010 12:35 am

Benny frowned. He glanced over his shoulder and up at the ricket fireescape as Ray went into an alley to shift back probably. Benny turned as Ray reappeared and frowned, seeing how weak the guy was.
"You ok?" He asked, looking at Ray skeptically. Benny wondered if he'd even be able to make it inside and up the stairs to the dorm rooms.

Mikka blinked and her eyes went wide. She could sense an addition to the overwhelming fear and worry arleady in the house. Well, besides Nellah's anger and frustration that was like a flashing red light in her mind.
Looking around quickly, Mikka slipped out of the room. She creaked down the hallway and ran down the uneven wooden steps. She threw the doors open, wincing at the afternoon sun, blinking before her brown eyes grew adjusted to the light.
Walking around the side of the run-down warehouse, Mikka came face to face with Ray. Her eyes went wide as she looked him over gently. Glancing back at Benny from over Ray's shoulder, Mikka smiled and waved.
"Hey Ben." She said. Looking back at Ray, Mikka shook her head sympathetically. "You should come inside. You look exhausted..."
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Sun May 09, 2010 11:06 am

Ray was still panting from his run, though now that he was human again his tongue no longer fell from his mouth. At Benny's question he shrugged, "fine. Just out of breath...I'll be fine." Yeah right, he felt like throwing up again, a normal reaction from reverting back after changing. He knew he probably wouldn't make it up the stairs, he'd probably make it up five or six before he sat down to take a break. There was no way he was sneaking in like this.
His hopes dropped even lower when Mikka came down and saw him. He wasn't surprised. With his level of distress, he must have stuck out like a sore thumb to the emotionally attuned girl. But she didn't look mad either... So maybe nobody knew after all? At her comment on coming inside he nodding lightly, "sure." Then quietly he shuffled himself along the building's wall, he knew he looked pathetic, but he'd probably fall over if he tried to walk without holding onto something. Sometimes he did wonder if it would be better if he just remained as a wolf, seeing as how he never got sick changing into one, and it was only changing into a human that caused issues. He made his way past Benny with a light smile, to show he was fine. The less of a show he made the less people would notice him.
As he pushed open the door, he was greeted by a semi empty room, with a flight of stairs to one side, and a broken elevator to the next. He really wished the elevator worked...but the building had been abandoned for reasons like those. He stared at the flight of stairs with a distasteful expression, then griped the rail and slowly made his way up, grumbling some insult to himself about a snail being faster than he was right now.
---
Nellah watched her shadow cling to her with a fowl expression, eyeing it as if she wished it to burst into flames. She wished she was normal, so that she could become a model, so that her parents wouldn't have abandoned her, so that stupid shadows wouldn't prevent her from her dream of having a tan. Unfortunately, that was just a dream for her, and Ray had made it even worse. He anger continued to boil, to the point where she screeched at her shadow, "Get the hell of me!"
It did as it was told, but only for about a minute or so before it clung like a child to her arm again. She scowled. Standing and pacing around the room before finally taking a brush a brutally bushing her hair out with a grumpy sigh.

Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Sun May 09, 2010 8:06 pm

Benny frowned as Mikka showed up. She usually gravitated towards people who she knew where stressed. So far, Benny thought he was fine, so maybe she came for Ray? He was proven correct when Mikka called Ray inside and followed after him. He sighed, running his fingers through his hair before climbing back up the fire escape to get back to the roof.
When he passed the thrid floor, he heard someone shrieking. Stopping on the fire stairs, Benny glanced into the window. He couldn't see much past the uncleaned glass, but when he cupped his hand, he could barely make out a person in the room. He wasn't sure who it was, but he knocked gently on the window. He thought for a moment, still looking inside. The person was completely hidden in the shadows...shadows...Nellah.
"Hey, you alright?" Benny asked, worried. Everyone seemed so stressed out. Obviously he had missed something.

Mikka followed after Ray. She kept behind him on the stairway, knowing he was exhausted and stressed. They weren't exactly close friends, but Mikka was on speaking terms with practically everyone in the building. Mostly due to the wide span of her gift. People's problems instantly became her's as well, and Mikka always did her best to help.
"Benny's on duty if you didn't firgure." she murmured after a few moments of a tense silence. "He hasn't been inside all day. Everyone caught the five o'clock news..." She trailed off, letting Ray think about that as they ascended the stairs. Mikka chewed her bottom lip gently as the silence became unbarable.
"What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Sun May 09, 2010 8:55 pm

Ray nodded quietly as Mikka told him about Benny being on duty. So he hadn't known. ray stopped limping up the stairs as Mikka spoke about everyone seeing the five o'clock news. He frowned, giving a soft sigh, guessing what was coming next as he began his assent on the stairs once more. He frowned again as the planned question came to through the semi awkward silence. He stopped walking up the stairs, figuring it was better he just told her down here, instead of when he had every gifted in the building flocking him and snarling at him. But it truly hadn't really been his fault. He looked at Mikka, as usual, she seemed more concerned for the victim than issuing a blaming finger to him. "I was just trying to help someone," he muttered quietly. "I was going to the store, and this girl tried to cut the street on a blind corner, the car would have hit her if I hadn't changed and pushed her out of the way...but I...I bit her, a little harder than I would have liked." Yeah right, he'd changed into a wolf and grabbed her by the throat by mistake. Instincts he guessed, but she was a person, not a pup, she had no scruff to drag her around by. God what had he been thinking? He'd killed her... He held his temples, "I killed her," he muttered softly, "in front of an audience..." He was not a murderer, he was terrified, racked with guilt, and sorrow for what he'd done. He'd just tried to help her, but it seemed it would have been better if he'd just let the car hit her, at least she could have survived that, not a bite to the jugular...
---
Mellah looked up as Benny tapped on the glass, she sighed and opened the window, looking up at him as he asked her if she was alright. "No I'm not," she snarled, "Ray just blew the whole cover of our existence! We're being hunted Benny, every last one of us! Ray was on the news and everything, his human and wolf pictures displayed, he killed someone! I don't know what going to happen to us now, and it's all his fault. Maybe he went crazy or something...do you think he's turned into a killer?" Of course not, Benny hadn't been watching the convincing news channel...

Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Mon May 10, 2010 5:45 am

Mikka listened to Ray's story. She leaned against the creaking wooden railing, watching him with intent but kind eyes. Folding her arms over her chest, Mikka bit her lip at the news that Ray had killed the girl. She rubbed her eyes for a moment before shoving her hands roughly into her front pockets. That would explain why everyone was so on edge and tense.
"And you changed back right then and there?" Mikka asked, wondering if they could get away with just calling it a freakish wolf attack. But no, that wouldn't work. They already knew about the gifted. Mikka cursed in her mind, rubbing the back of her neck gently.
"Well, it was an accident. You were just trying to help..." Mikka said, trying to sound hopeful, like they could work Ray out of this really bad siuation. "That's what we'll tell the others." she wasn't going to tell them how worried and scared and angry everyone was. Well, everyone who had seen the news anyway.

Benny sat back. "Ray was just downstairs..." He murmured, eyes wide as he listened to Nellah's story. Ray? A killer? Benny shook his head. He didn't really know the dude, but Benny seriously doubted he could be a cold-blooded killer. Even in his wofl form.
"Nah, you know new reports. They always like to make things bloody and more dramatic then they really are." He said, waving a hand to dismiss the thought. Still, the fact that Ray could have possibly killed someone wasn't exactly a happy thought.
This wasn't good. "Does everyone else know about this?" Benny asked, scracthing the back of his head gently in thought.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Mon May 10, 2010 5:35 pm

"No, I ran away when people started coming after me. But I changed out in the open before I...saved her." He didn't know what to call it, he'd killed her, not saved her, but he couldn't bring himself to say: 'before I killed her.' He looked at Mikka with almost hopeful eyes as she encouraged him that things would work out. He shuddered at the idea of telling the others. He wished he could just hide from what he'd done, not tell his friends, and new found family that he'd killed a girl by trying to save her life. He sighed, glanced worriedly at Mikka, then started his way up the stairs again, feeling a bit better now that the effects of changing back were beginning to wear off. He continued to hold his gut anyway, because the fear and numbness of what he'd done was like a knot in his stomach. He felt sick, even if he had no reason to be. He figured it came with the whole killing a person thing.
He wasn't sure which floor to exit on, Mikka was the expert on that, he wanted to hide in his apartment room, but he doubted it would happen like that. It was better to face this now, than have the others drag him out and snarl to get an explanation from him. He glanced at Mikka quietly, waiting for her to tell him which floor he should be exiting on.
---
"I guess," Nellah muttered to the news comment, they did have a tendency to do that, unfortunately with the world watching cluelessly, depending on the news for the information, it didn't help. In their eyes, gifteds were officially dangerous fugitives. She narrowed her eyes at the Ray comment, "he's here? Wait 'til he shows his face, he better have a dam good explanation for what he's done..." She crossed her arms nodding to Benny's last question quietly, growling as Benny's shadow gravitated slowly towards her hands outstretched to hold onto her. "Yeah, most of us saw it, and I'm guessing those who didn't are hearing about it as we speak..." She watched Benny's shadow with narrowed eyes, the penetrating stare made the black form halt, and she glared fire at it until he receded to it's normal position. God she hated this. This whole ordeal too, she wished she wasn't a part of it. No doubt the creepy shadow girl would be first on the execution list if she was caught. "What are we going to do?" she whispered quietly, looking at Benny with almost scared eyes, "what if they find where we're living? We have no where else to go, and it's not like my gift is inconspicuous... I'll be hunted down in seconds..."

Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Mon May 10, 2010 6:07 pm

Mikka rubbed her lips gently, starting ahead of Ray back up the stairs. That was a different matter...but it all made sense. She swallowed at the different waves of emotions she was getting from Ray. She felt the small bit of hope, and glanced back to see it reflecting in his eyes. Mikka gave a light smile.
"Look, it was an accident." She said softly, shrugging her shoulders. "Everyone has those as one point or another. I doubt anyone will hold it against you. I don't." she added, before turning and following him again.
Though not many would hold a grudge, there was still the issue of their exposure. A sudden thought hit Mikka and it made her freeze on the thrid floor landing. She looked up at Ray with wide scared eyes.
"You weren't followed were you?" she whispered.

Benny sighed. He couldn't say what he did and didn't know. If Ray had killed someone, he was sure there was a good explination behind it. No one who lived the house was the kind of person to just kill a normal human. Benny sat back on the rickety fire escape, not even caring that it groaned in protest under his weight.
"Hey, ya never know.." Benny murmured in response to Ray's explination. He stared out towards the alley and ghettos around their warehouse, half his mind still in guard-mode.
"Well, they haven't found us yet." Benny said. "So I doubt they'll be able to find us now. Even if they know we exsistence." he said, sounding much more reassuring then he currently felt. He glanced back over his shoulder again, just to double check before looking back at Nellah. Benny sighed and shrugged his shoulders.
"Honestly Nellah, we're just gonna have to play it by ear.."
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Tue May 11, 2010 5:38 pm

"I highly doubt this accident can compare to an average one Mikka," Ray grumbled quietly. He was glad however, that despite what happened, it seemed he still had someone on his side. Mikka was useful, because she read emotions, she could be a witness without being one, because she could act as a lie detector. They'd take his word that it was an accident, because Mikka took his word on the matter. He blinked at Mikka stopped walking up the stairs to talk to him once more. He blood chilled at her question, and he instinctively looked back to see if anyone was behind him. Of course there wasn't...
"I ah... I don't think so... I ran as fast as I could. No person could keep up with a wolf on foot... unless they drove." He bit his bottom lip. How could he have been so careless? He didn't know, that was the answer. He had no clue if they'd been found out or not. Not a clue... Scared eyes glanced up at Mikka, the shred of hope left his eyes as his list grew. Exposed his own kind, killed a girl, and now he may have lead the humans straight to their home. The only place they had... He swallowed, looking at Mikka with that 'what should I do?' expression.
---
"I guess," Nellah responded to his words of comfort. "But that doesn't make me any less afraid... What if they do find us? What will happen then?" She bit at her nails, then sat down with a sigh ignoring the shadows that took advantage of her lack of care over them. Clinging to her instantly despite the sun shinning on her. She didn't care anymore, clingy shadows were the last thing on her mind now.
"You're on watch duty right Benny? You'll keep an eye out for any suspicious people or cars that linger around the building?" She smiled up at him lightly, hopefully. So long as the kept watch over their home, they wouldn't be taken by surprise. Maybe they just needed to start being more thorough on rules, and lookouts... Until things calmed down at least.

Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Wed May 12, 2010 12:44 pm

"It's an accident nevertheless." Mikka protested. She chewed her lip gently, sensing his sudden fear, chilling her and making her shudder lightly. Sighing, Mikka got herself in control of the emotions slamming at her before looking back at Ray.
"If they'd followed you in potrol cars you would know..." Mikka murmured. It was hard to miss the loud blaring sirens. Mikka inhaled deeply at Ray's suddenly scared and fearful expression. She held up a hand for him to calm down.
"Listen, we'll deal with it. It's not like they can sneak up on us or anything." Mika reasoned. "Plus, we know these back alleys better than anyone in the city..." If it came to violence, they could all run, try to regroup elsewhere. Mikka was hoping they would shot for a diplomatic solution first...

Benny shrugged. "They can't do much." he muttered. "Ray's still human. Plus, I'm sure there was a good reason. So maybe if he just explained the siutation it will be better. Sort everything out. We keep living in peace..." Beeny trailed off shrugging again.
"They don't even know we're here really." Benny nodded then with a light smile. "Course. Isn't that what guys on watch do?" He asked, jokingly, laughing quietly.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Wed May 12, 2010 6:25 pm

Ray shook his head quietly, "I wasn't followed by the police...I know that much." He sighed softly, glancing at Mikka and feeling bad to have set such a weight on her shoulders. He knew perfectly well she had to deal with negative emotions just as much as the person feeling them, plus her own. But this wasn't really something he could smile over for her. At her reassurance he smiled lightly, her points were admirable, and honest in every way. No one would want to run, but if push came to shove, no doubt that they could run and hide with great ease. He continued his way slowly up the stairs, waiting for Mikka to tell him where to go once again as he came to the second floor. There was another flight of stairs waiting for them if they need go higher, but as said before, it was Mikka who knew where everyone currently was.
---
Nellah sighed softly, nodding hopefully things would work out like that...hopefully. She smiled up at Benny as he commented on his job. "Thanks Benny," she muttered softly, appreciating it. Almost everyone complained about watch duty, but Benny was a good sport and now more than ever that long sun exposed work was appreciated. "I hope they see Ray as human. It would be easy to wriggle their way out of that, he changes into something completely inhuman after all, and if they wanted, they could snake their way into obviating us from their 'perfect' society..." She sighed softly.

Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Thu May 13, 2010 3:13 pm

Mikka sighed. "Alright. No police, no problem." she said, sounding more confidence than she currently felt. She walked with Ray, stopping at the thrid floor landing. She rubbed neck gently, letting out a long breath.
"You've got two options, go to your room and let rumors spread...or talk to everyone now, and get everything straight..." Mikka murmured as Ray turned to look at her with expectation. She glanced up the stairs where everyone was, on the forth floor, probably still in the t.v. room with the lone working television.
"The news wasn't saying anything good.." Mikka said, still rubbing her shoulder.

Benny smirked. "No problem." he said, glancing over his shoulder for a moment. "Hey, if you want, come up on the roof. Still on duty." Benny said, shrugging lightly and standing back up on the fire escape. He shoved his hands into his front jean pockets, still looking at Nellah curiously.
He nodded gently about Ray. "One can only really hope." he reasoned, shrugging again. "We'll worry about that when the time comes I guess."
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Mon May 17, 2010 9:25 pm

Ray frowned, obviously the whole police thing wasn't so easily pushed aside, he could have easily been followed by someone else with a car that didn't have a blaring siren... He glanced up at Mikka as she gave him the options he'd been debating earlier. He glanced at the floor and grumbled almost against hi will, "I'll deal with it now I guess. It's the better thing too do..." His eyes widened at the news comment, "why? What did they say?" He bit his nails nervously, the news could so easily make his attempt to save someone into a brutal murder, he bet no one had even considered the car about to hit her. He gave a shaky breath, glancing up to where he could hear the TV. That's where they'd be, all huddled around the ancient lone working TV in the building. He started to make his way slowly up the stairs,hesitant to reach his destination.
---
Nellah looked up at Benny as he offered her company. She smiled lightly, then muttered, "sure Benny. I'd like to help keep watch, it's better than sitting in fear in my dark room..." Phooey, no matter where she went it was dark, even when she went with Benny, she could guarantee it would get dark... She nodded lightly to his last comment, hesitantly climbing out her window. She wasn't a healer, like Benny. A fatal fall wouldn't make her stand up again in a few hours, she was nervous. Gripping the fire escape gingerly she smiled at Benny, "lead the way..."

Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Fri May 21, 2010 10:49 pm

((Sorry I haven't been posting, I've had exams all week x.x))

Mikka shook her head. "I don't know what the news said." She said honestly, holding up a hand to try and calm Ray down. "I only know it made everyone all that more nervous, scared, and a few people, like Nellah, we're angry." She explained simply, as if what she spoke about were common knowledge and not personal feeling best left secert.
Sighing, Mikka took the final steps to the fourth floor landing and pushed open the door. In the distance, she could here the sounds of numours low conversations, and the televsion was still intuned to the knews channel.
Mikka glanced at Ray, worried for a moment. She quickly smiled lightly in reassurance and nodded for him to go ahead. She'd be right behind him.

Benny smiled, stepping away from the window so Nellah could step out from her room. "Shadows? Oh, right, your gift..." he mumbled, parlty to himself in subtle reminder. He glanced at her for a moment, noticing how tense she suddenly was. Benny smirked.
"Not afraid of heights around you?" He asked, going up the slanted fire escape metal stairway ahead of her.
Things like hight never bother Benny, not after he discovered falling from them wouldn't disable him for life. He hardly worried about it, which in turn, caused him to forget the fear of death invoked in others.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Sat May 22, 2010 4:30 pm

Ooc: exams? this early in the year? yikes.

Ray frowned at Mikka's explination of the matter, he glanced in the room as she pushed the door open, then signaled that he go in first. He bit his bottom lip nervously, stepping quickly into the room, as if he were sneaking, and attempting to get by unnoticed. The first thing he realised was the fact that everyone was still watching the news, and he didn't need Mikka's ability to know their feelings on the matter, he stepped back loosing his nerve. He knew this had to be done now, or it'd get far, far worse. He swallowed, looking at Mikka fearfully, then finally saying something. It was basically a squeak of sound, a small pitiful, "I'm back." He didn't know how else to start the matter, but it was definitely enough to get every single eye on him. He flinched as he was flooded over with questions, and surrounded with people demanding his attention. He found himself whimpering, even though he'd only been acknowledged with words, no one had laid a finger on him, he was still scared.
---
Nellah gave Benny a look, "no I'm not afraid of heights thanks you. I just wouldn't want to fall at this height, and this fire escape isn't exactly the safest thing to be on..." It wasn't, it creaked, it swayed lightly, it was rusted through with holes. She followed Benny anyways though, because anything was better than sitting alone in her room with nothing but clingy shadows to piss you off. She stayed close to Benny, making her way up the stairs towards the roof.

Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Mon May 24, 2010 9:35 pm

((Lol, I'm in the US, our school year starts like late August, early September and doesn't end till June or so.))

Mikka practically flinched as if she had been struck clean across the face. So many emotions...all towards Ray. Confusion...bewliderment...hate...anger...Mikka swallowed hard and opened her eyes, sensing Ray's fear then. That encouraged her, and Mikka did her best to steel herself against the other waves of feelings.
"Alright listen!" Mikka said, whistling shewrdly to get everyones attention. "He can't answer everyone if you're gonna bombade him like that. You can't believ everything that goes on the news..." she trailed off, looking at Ray with encouragement in her eyes. He needed to tell them, not her.

Benny smirked, reaching the roof before Nellah. "Its not that bad really. The fire escape." He added for clairfication. Sitting on the edge, Benny let his jean-clad leggs hang over the cement ledge, reaching forward and offering Nellah an assistaning hand if she needed.
"Don't you ever come up here for gaurd duty?" He asked curiously. "The stairs inside are just as bad."
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Thu May 27, 2010 6:10 pm

Ooc: ohh I see. ^_^

Ray flinched at Mikka's sharp whistle, he watched her, as did everyone else as she spoke. When she finished however, and the crowd was once again given to him, he swallowed nervously, seeing Mikka's encouraging expression and sighing. "I don't know what the news told you," he began, "but I can assure you what happened, happened only out of good intentions taken into the wrong hands..." There was muttering of annoyance, and he flinched again, but continued to speak. "I guess I'll just tell it from the beginning...I was going to the grocery store this afternoon, and a girl was crossing the street, she would have been hit by the truck if I hadn't pushed her out of the way... I shifted, in front of an audience, and I...I dunno what I was thinking, but I grabbed her neck. I got her out of the way of the truck...at the cost of her life..." He shuddered, there was silence, then a rather cocky boy raised a fist and snarled, "what the hells wrong with you?! You grabbed her by the throat? How stupid are you?" A few others coursed agreement, while others merely muttered to each other softly.
---
Nellah scrambled gratefully off the fire escape gripping Benny's hand and pulling herself to the roof. "I do come up here for guard duty," she muttered, "I just take the stairs, and climb through that hole there..." she pointed to one of the larger holes in the rooftop. She became thoughtful at the stairs comment however, she guessed it was about the same in the danger factor, but at least you didn't have to stare you fatal fall in the face with the stairs... Or maybe you did if you looked back...yeah, they were pretty much the same. She took a seat beside Benny, ignoring the shadows that immediately slunk from the roof's holes and gripped onto her like needy children. She never felt them, and when she wasn't paying attention, she hardly even noticed them.

Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:29 pm

Mikka nodded in continual encouragement as Ray spoke. She watched the crowd of people out of the corner of her eyes, frowning at the wave of emotions coming to her. First anger, then worry. A small drop of fear when Ray mentioned shifting in front of an audience, and then anger when that idiot in the back spoke up.
Mikka glared at him. "Animal insticts, you stupid git. Most wolf pups have a scruff at the back of their neck that allow adult wolves to grab them in times of danger." She explained, crossing her arms over her chest with the contiunal harsh, dark glare. "The main point is, this was just an accident alright?" She said, scanning the crowd again. "Let's leave it at that. Come on." Mikka murmured quietly to Ray after her final say, tugging on his shirt gently.

Ben chuckled, sitting on the edge of the roof, which was all concret and the only thing real sound in the whole building. Absentmindedly, he reached into one of the pockets of his cargo pants and drew out a small pocket knife. He let his gaze detour from his watch to glance down at the blade before snapping it back into place.
"Yea, maybe it was time we move. This buliding is falling apart at the seams..." Ben murmured, looking back out towards the horizone.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:46 pm

The boy of course fell silent at Mikka's smart remark back to him. He rolled his eyes, muttered something about how senseless it was to have an 'animal' like that living among them, then retreated farther back in the crowd with his friends.
Ray's reactions were to be expected, he'd flinched sharply at the boy's comments, stared at the crowd with a worried look in his eye, and was more than happy to leave as Mikka tugged on his shirt. Exiting the room with no more than a cautious backward glance. He was no mood reader, and from what he'd gathered, none of them had been impressed with him, some might even hate him now. Like that boy in the back and his brainless followers of friends.
He looked at Mikka with another worried expression, and muttered softly, "Well? How did it go?" He needed her comments on the crowd's opinion, maybe it hadn't been as bad as he thought...
---
Nellah looked over at Ben curiously as he pulled a knife, her expression became instinctively uneasy, but she knew he wasn't going to do anything regrettable with it. She wondered a moment why he'd even bothered to pull it out. She looked up as he spoke and shrugged lightly, "I wouldn't mind moving, but he problem is, where do you hide fifty or so freaks in a world that doesn't want you? I bet everyone would love to move, but where? I sure we couldn't get anything better than what we have now."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One on One   

Back to top Go down

One on One
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: