Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Living Like Two People [Semi-Lit & +]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Living Like Two People [Semi-Lit & +] Empty
PostSubject: Living Like Two People [Semi-Lit & +]   Living Like Two People [Semi-Lit & +] I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:37 pm

Haven't made an RP, for a while.
:3
Decided to make one.

[Plot]
Living a normal life till the age of elven were a couple of young kids began to see changes into themselves. A few began to grow wings, some became to feel more animal then human, others began to grow pointed ears, but just a lot of them began to change without knowing what was going on. They're were finally going into their second phase, a phase of becoming a fairy tale or myth creature ranging from Elves to Furies and from Angels to Fauns. They never knew of their parents history because their parents were killed before they turned ten, each child with the same case of murder. They never knew there parents came from a world known as Fable Lands, a land inhabitated by creatures of many kinds. They eache have a pet but as well they didn't know their pet was a guardian over them and so were their foster parents. Now as they grew older, their guardians have brought them to Fable Lands to consult with the High Rulers. The noble queens and kings of Fable Lands have warned them of Crusade their enemy, he has sent out spies to hunt down and kill the teens. Now they have to unite together and send an army into war as one large group. Time is against them, Crusade has doubled his spies, and trouble is brewing on their original planet and Fable Lands. They are just riding on a thin strip of hope...

[Setting]
Fable Lands is paradise to the creatures. Lush lakes, grassy fields, dense forest, and a high palace in the center of it all, where the High Rulers are seated at.
The teens can live anywhere within the U.S.

[Rules]
-No Godmooding, please
-Romance and Violence must follow under the RP Rules
-Follow all other rules that apply
-I have the right to make you leave if I need you to
-Ask to join
-Post must be a least longer then three pages
-The creatures can be anything from within Fairy Tales, Greek Mythology, and probably from other various things such as Nekos, Hybrids, Vampires, Werewolves, and so on.
-You are allowed to join a High Ruler, thye rule over their kind so just ask
-You can be a spy from Crusade's Army, or himself
-The enemies are evil creatures now from the range of fairy tales, greek myths and such
-Please don't leave once you ask and bios are posted
-Long term, try to least put a post once a day
-No more then a page if I'm not here
-My bios shall come up once somebody joins
-Enjoi 83

[Characters]
Teens|
-

Guardians|
-

High Rulers|
-

Crusade's Spies|
-

[Bio Formats]
|Teen|
Name;
Age;
Gender;
Creature;
Human Looks;
Creature Looks;
Personallity;
Weapons of Choice; (Optional)
Gift; (Optional)
Guardian; -Branch of Bio
Other;

|Guardian|
Name;
Gender;
Main Appearance;
Fable Lands; Apperance; (They could be a regular house cat back in their original city but a panther in the fantasy paradise)
Other;

|Fantasy Creature for Good and Bad|
Name;
Age;
Gender;
Creature;
Human Looks; (Optional)
Creature Looks;
Personallity;
Weapons of Choice; (Optional)
Gift; (Optional)
Other;