HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 w/ fire_stallion99

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Movie
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ fire_stallion99   Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:09 am

"well first off we can't touch you. I'm not sure what it will do to us, but we can't. And secondly, we all can't leave this house for another 400 years. You and your two friends will be dead in a matter of days, so it's just another long wait for me and Damien." Adrian said this quite seriously before adding, "That's what I thought it was, a big joke, until I got actually stuck here for 400 years. There's nothing you can do about it." He didn't want to get her spirits down, but it was the truth.

Mark stood there looking at the two quietly. He had no idea what to say.

Elle felt somewhat more relaxed than before, but not much. She wanted to break the silence, but she didn't really know what to say. Therefore, all that came out was a, "hi" She thought it sounded a little off and weak, but it was all she could think of.

x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ fire_stallion99   Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:14 am

Damien opened his mouth to reply, instead a low, feral snarl emerged. Swearing under his breath, he turned and ran down the hall. He knew he was about to lose it, and he wanted to be as far away from the humans as possible. They woundn't get hurt, but he would. Only other vampires could harm them, but when you were the one beating yourself up, you could do some serious damage. He ran past Shaye and Adrian, aiming, like an arrow, up the stairs towards his room. He needed to get inside.

Shaye gasped, and nearly fell over as Damien ran by. "What the-?" She said, looking at Adrian with a concerened expression. Ignoring his previous statment, not wanting to believe him, even though by now she believed what he was saying. "Is he alright?" She asked, taking a tentive step towards the stair case, meaning to check on the other vampire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ fire_stallion99   Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:16 pm

"I wouldn't walk that way," Adrian said glancing at Damien as he ran up the stairs. He then said, "He's about to lose it, and you don't want to be around him when that happens."
He hadn't thought too much about eating till now. That's when this got hard for him. He could feel his teeth beginning to show through his lips, even though he tried not to. He kept thinking to himself, Just wait a few days, they'll be dead, and then maybe you could eat them. That was all he had to think about to make sure he was fine.

Mark looked over at Elle confused when the other guy left. He then said, "So are you gonna help me find a way out, or not?"

Elle was in awe at the fact that how fast Damien could run. She wasn't able to form words for a moment before she glanced back at Mark. "Sure, why not?" she replied rather slowly before walking around and looking.

x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ fire_stallion99   Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:22 am

Damien's bedroom door slammed loudly behind him. Normally the door did nothing to prevent him from harming anyone, but hopefully this time he would only concentrate on trying to break the walls or windows. Shaking, he felt himself black out, the first sign of blood lust. Normally vampires never end up in this state, but rarely, when deprived of blood for long enough, they begin to. Once they black out, they don't remember what has happened, and often wake up surrounded by many dead humans, or in this case, a very sore, and torn apart body.
When he came too, his room was completely destryoyed, and his body was bearing many new marks of his anger. Wincing, he rose slowly to his feet, swayed, and collapsed in a heap.

"What do you mean by 'lose it'?" Shaye asked, still not fully understanding that Damien was dangerous. "He just looked upset to me" Suddenly the sound of breaking furniture erupted from the upstairs floor, mixed with the sounds of growling and screaming. "Oh my god, is he okay?" She said, looking at Adrian, shock stamped all over her face.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ fire_stallion99   Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Adrian shuddered before saying, "No not the couch! I've been trying to keep that up for twenty years now!" He sighed in somewhat disappointment and anger before glancing over at Shaye. He laughed a little and said, "Yah, he'll be fine, but you would've been dead if you were up there." He glanced around quietly getting somewhat bored of the new visitors already, and he had a hard time controlling himself at this point. The smell was overwhelming.

"So Adrian was asking about you earlier," Elle started before adding, "He said that he was a lot like you, and he wanted to know about your last name." She said this in a curious way while she looked around.

"Well that's not creepy," Mark said sarcastically before adding, "If he want's to talk to me then he just should; it's not like he's stuck in the entry-way of the house."

x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ fire_stallion99   Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:23 pm

Shaking in a heap on the floor, Damien managed to struggle to his feet, before collapsing against a nearby wall. Cursing under his breath, he lay against the wall, trying to avoid thoughts of the humans downstairs. He shuddered, he couldn't take another four hundred years of this, he couldn't. Looking around, he realized he had, once again completely destroyed another room. Thankfully, due to some miracle, the couch stood in the corner, tossed out of harms way.
"Oh, Adrian should be pleased" He said, grinning lighty.

"What do you mean dead?" Shaye asked, stepping away from him. "He wouldn't really hurt me, you're just saying that" She shuddered and turned following the same hallway Elle took, hoping she wouldn't hear the answer to her questions, she wasn't sure she was ready to know yet.
"Hey guys" She said, coming up behind her friends.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ fire_stallion99   Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:24 pm

Adrian couldn't help but laugh a little. He watched her leave without really answering. It would be good to be alone for a while before he too lost it, and maybe he could go visit Damien to make sure he was alright.
He glanced up the staircase until deciding to walk up it. He reached the room and opened up the door to see Damien, and he couch still intact. He formed a slight smile before asking, "Are you alright?" to Damien.

"Oh hey!" Elle said happily to see Shaye running up. She was getting worried about her. She then glanced at Mark before saying, "Found a way out yet?"

"Nope, no luck," Mark replied still searching around. This was going to drive him insane if they couldn't find a way out soon.

x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ fire_stallion99   Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:42 am

"Been better" Damien commented dryly, grinning at his friend. "The couch survived" He said, changing the subject. He jerked his head in the direction of the overturned object. "Must have been tossed as opposed to ripped" He said grinning at his friend.
"Humans still looking for a way out?" He asked, not sure how long he had been 'gone'.

Shaye smilied at Elle. "I don't think we're going to find one" She said doubrfully. "This place is way old, and if those two -she made a motion behind her- haven't found one, do you really think we'll be able to?
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ fire_stallion99   Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:10 pm

Adrian made a somewhat excited look towards the couch. For some reason he was completely thrilled that it was still in-tact. He the shook the feeling off because it screwed up his emotional balance before looking over at Damien. He then said, "Yah they're still looking for a way out, and it's probably because Mark's too dumb to figure out there isn't one." He laughed a little to himself before glancing around the torn-up room. He sighed at the thought of him getting ready to go crazy like this, but pushed it away so that he wouldn't pass out right here.

"I don't really think so sadly enough," Elle said losing all of her confidence. She was going to die in here, and no one would be left alive to tell her parents and friends where she disappeared to.

"Well I'm gonna keep looking," Mark said rather bluntly before walking away from the two. He was getting annoyed at how down the two girls were being, and he figured if he searched long enough he could find a way out; or a loop-hole in the curse at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ fire_stallion99   Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:21 am

Damien shook his head. He still felt the lack fo blood and the desire to drink it overwhelming him.
"This is gonna kill me" He muttered, his entire body aching as it adjusted to this new torment.
"Why?" He muttered again, staring at the ceiling. It had been so long since he had seen the wide open sky.

Shaye sighed, staring at Mark.
"I think we're gonna have to give in, maybe they can help us" She said, meaning the two 'vampires' upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ fire_stallion99   Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:18 pm

"If you say so," Mark said before adding, "I'll go up and get them then." He was getting bored of being around those to and he figured this was his loop-hole to leaving them for the time being. He walked back in the direction he had come from and slowly up the stairs at the main entrance. He glanced around for a moment before saying, "Hey dudes, Shaye and Elle want your help."

Elle watched him leave before looking at Shaye. She then said, "I hope he knows what he's doing, and that he doesn't act so stupidly again." She was hoping way more than knowing seeing as he'd have to act completely against his own nature.

Adrian looked over at him and said, "Just think, when they die in a few days we can probably drain them. There was nothing in the curse about eating them after they die." He was trying to look on the bright side even though he knew that another 400 years was going to be tough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ fire_stallion99   Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:26 pm

Damien rose to his feet as Mark walked in.
"Out" He hissed, black eyes narrowing to dangerous slits. His body still bore fresh marks from his moment of insanity, and the human, especially this human, being so close wasn't helping. Long fangs slid to reveal themselves from their hidden sheathes as he stared at Mark. His skin was so translucent he could see the veins underneath, carrying the sweet, life-giving liquid.

Shaye watched Mark leave, biting her lip anxiously.
"Do you think they really are vampires?" She asked suddenly, looking at Elle, a worried expression on her face.
"Also, four hundred years?" She said, not sure if the curse was something to be believed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 w/ fire_stallion99   

Back to top Go down

1x1 w/ fire_stallion99
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: