HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:30 pm

Keith sighed, waving half-heartedly.
"What do you suppose everyone's deal is?" He asked, jogging along side Zero for a second until everyone was all caught up. Ryley and Harley were getting bigger, not nearly as big as Diesel though. He frowned, he knew Shaye and Andy were upset, but he really had no idea what had gone wrong in the matter of a few seconds. Then it hit him, "Oh" He sighed, Andy had a bad habit of 'mothering' everyone, Shaye tended to not appreciate that, as family was a hard thing for the once abused, once homeless girl. Andy didn't know that though, only he, Adrian and Zero did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:33 pm

Zero shrugged. "No idea." He swallowed. He didn't like this arguing at all. "You know, by the time we get back, Andy will probably have vanished right?" He said. "She always goes running when she's hit with any disturbing emotion." He sighed, looking down. He looked at Keith, wondering if he knew the extent of Andy's story. He sighed and then shrugged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:37 pm

Keith sighed, he knew Andy's story, she had told him a long time ago, though he didn't bring it up. He frowned.
"Shaye probably got all tense at Andy's 'mothering' you know how she is about family" He sighed, "You know, she still hasn't told Andy about that" He glanced at Zero, tugging on Ryley's leash to keep her at his side and not wandering all over the place.
"Shaye still perma-shifting to cover her scars?" He asked curiously. Shaye had a habit of keep the skin on her back shifted into smooth skin. It looked completely natural, but her 'real' back was covered in thick, ropey scars.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:40 pm

Zero shrugged. "Yeah. I suppose." Zero loved Shaye, with more than his non-beating heart and he knew how she felt about family. Zero's mind replayed the events of the first 17 years he met Andy. She was an adorable little girl. He had to admit. He looked up at the trees and let Diesel off of his leash, letting him run through the park they were now walking through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:43 pm

Keith watched Diesel, before letting Ryley and Harley take off.
"Mhm" He sighed, Zero wasn't much for talking, but he had sort of hoped to talk to his friend a bit. He ran his fingers through his hair, keeping a sharp watch on the dogs, just in case.
"Well, hopefully they're both alright. I dunno why Andy would be upset though, she's used to Shaye's weird reactions, unless, I dunno, she figured Shaye's keeping something from her" If there was anything Andy hated, it was secrets. She tended to prod, not that Keith minded, he wasn't keeping stuff from her, he doubted anyone, besides maybe Adrian and Shaye were.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:45 pm

Zero shrugged. "Honestly," he paused. "I have no earthly idea what goes through her head." He swallowed again, watching as Ryley and Harley chased after Diesel. Ryley was obviously happy that no females were around Keith.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:49 pm

"Andy? Shaye? or both?" Keith teased, looking around and sighing. He knew Zero was a bit touchy about Shaye's past as well, particularly since they had basically 'found eachother'. He smirked, happy to know his sister wouldn't be dating anyone else for all of eternity, or until her and Zero chose to pass on. He glanced at Zero, before back at the dogs, laughing to himself as Ryley came charging over, leaping over his and Zero's legs playfully. Glancing around, Keith frowned, seeing a guy in the distance, a leash in his hand. At the end of the leash was a fairly aggressive looking pit bull, like the one who had bitten Shaye back home. He frowned, not wanting Ryley or Harley to get attacked, he knew Diesel could defend himself.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:52 pm

Zero saw the pit bull too. Diesel sensed the dog as soon as it had entered the park. Diesel was alert as Zero flopped down on the blanket of grass. "Both," Zero mumbled, watching as Diesel walked back over, never taking his eyes off of the pit bull, also pushing Harley along as he walked. The pit bull was distracted with a passing jogger at the moment. Diesel came over and found his spot by Zero's feet, more than three feet away from Zero's body. Zero had VERY long legs. Zero watched and then shrugged. "I don't know what's going on with the tension."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Keith shrugged, sitting down next to Zero and clipping Ryley and Harley's leashes back on. He glanced at Diesel, the dog was very protective of his new family, animal and human alike it seemed. Keith stretched out on his stomach, watching the people in the park with a mildly bored expression.
"I dunno, maybe it's been building for awhile and we're just the most clueless boyfriend slash brothers ever"

Shaye sighed, glancing down at her body and cursed. She had gone invisible again, which was not her intent, but supposedly happened when her emotions dipped to low. She sighed, she couldn't really cheer herself up, but this was the prime oppertunity to sneak out of the house. She knew Zero would be pissed, her still being sick and all, but she was bored, and she didn't want to be around anyone.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:32 am

Zero shook his head. "I, being the amazing brother that I am, would have noticed if Andy was tense at all. You, being the worst brother slash boyfriend in the world, would have noticed, because you sleep forever. Shaye was happy two minutes before hand." He sighed and shrugged, stretching out of his back next to Keith on the green blanket of grass. He looked at the sky with an expressiong that matched Keith bored expression perfectly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:40 am

Keith rolled his eyes.
"You realize by pointing out that you are 'the most amazing brother' you failed to point out that you're an amazing boyfriend, which leads me to believe that you, are not in fact, all that great, and fear for my sister's fragile heart" Keith noted, smirking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:56 pm

"That's why I said, Shaye was happy two minutes before hand." Zero pointed out with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:01 pm

"You still suck" Keith grumbled, shaking his head and smirking.
"Besides, you don't know what's wrong, and since you claim to be some amazing boyfriend slash brother, you should know, which you don't, which obviously proves that you suck" Keith laughed, smiling and shaking his head.
"And since I apparently suck, it's fine that I don't know what's wrong" He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:48 pm

Zero shrugged. "Andy's not exactly an open book," he muttered. "I am an amazing boyfriend slash brother. You suck. You know you suck, which leaves lots of room for improvement."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:50 pm

"I'm sure Shaye thinks you're an amazing boyfriend right now, ditching her, when she's all upset" Keith snapped, chuckling lightly to show he was just teasing.
"Adrian's probably comforting her, which makes him the better brother, and well, he doesn't have a girl friend, so I guess that makes him a super awesome brother" Keith shrugged.
"You know, Andy thinks I'm pretty perfect, which means, well, I outrank you" He smirked at Zero.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:52 pm

Zero rolled his eyes and rolled awya from Keith, muttering a "whatever" along the way. "I'm ending this conversation." Zero teased, watching as Diesel got up and wandered over to lie right next to Zero. Zero threw his arm over Diesel's huge body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:21 pm

"Haha, I win" Keith smirked, laughing and shaking his head.
He hopped up, dancing dramatically, laughing as Ryley and Harley barked and jumped around him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:35 am

Zero rolled his eyes. "Yeah. You won. You with your rapier wit and me with my amazing muscles." Zero said, watching as he raised an eyebrow at Ryley, Harley, and Keith dancing. Diesel mimicked Zero's facial expression. "You look like idiots." He said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:16 pm

"Perhaps, but I am an attractive idiot" Keith pointed out with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:38 pm

Zero let out a huge laugh. The laugh came straight from the heart, he thought it was truely funny. He laughed for a good 4 minutes. "Hardly," he said after his laughing was dying down, pretending to wipe away a tear. He shook his head, holding his aching stomach. "I haven't laughed the hard in a long time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:44 pm

Keith smirked.
"Well Andy and numerous other females agree, so, I don´t really need your opinion on my attractiveness" He said, flopping down next to his friend
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:31 pm

Zero rolled his eyes, finished with his laughing. "Whatever," he said, watching as he dropped down next to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:49 pm

"Your sister thinks I'm hot, which is good enough for me"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:53 pm

Zero rolled his eyes. "My sister obviously has horrible taste." Zero looked up and realized the park was empty. "That's strange." Then Zero knew why, it was raining. The droplets landed on his silver head and as he looked up splattered against his face. "Well, would you look at that." He mused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:02 pm

"Have fun telling that to Andy" Keih smirked though he frowned as he felt the rain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: